CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » THE LIFE STORY OF CAPTIVEGIRL

THE LIFE STORY OF CAPTIVEGIRL

Posts 31 to 51 of 51

8/11

In the car I reminded him that I have arranged an appointment today with a person I had met before.
Yuri was clearly nervous and he said briefly that I have no appointment, I will not arrive as agreed. The appointment is canceled.
I didn’t believe him but I argued against it, I can’t just “cancel” the things I agreed on!
There was a depressing silence in the car.
"OK, we'll make sure you don't go to the meeting. We can call this person and tell them you don't want to come." Yuri said calmly.
I wasn’t happy with his proposal, I told it to him.
"Listen!" he said angrily, "We have just looked at your new place of work, I have placed in you a lot of money. Would it be hard to respect what I say! ”
I was a little scared of his behavior, I hadn’t expected such a strong reaction.
Yuri noticed it and lightly touched my thigh.
"Once the call is arranged, we can focus on the weekend," he said calmly and conciliatively. "I have a trip to Italy next week. I can try to arrange flights for you as well. You can come with me, we'll have a great time together and I'll buy you something beautiful. Do you have a passport?"
I was surprised again. Does Yuri imagine that all the problems will go away when he buys me something again?
I had a passport and the trip to Italy sounded wonderful but still this was all weird.
Am I so childish and pointless that I accept this? Maybe I am like a bimbo "gold digger" who is ready for anything when a rich man to pay ...?

We drove in silence to Yuri's house. I was silent in my thoughts, I was not used to being ordered. It seemed hard to comprehend that why I agree to it.
Eventually we were inside the house, I walked into the large living room and asked Yuri to open the locks on my shoes, I wanted them off!
"The shoes stay on your feet," Yuri said seriously "You have to adapt and get used to them. Heels is part of your image. You represent my company now."
I might have been waiting for that kind of answer because I wasn’t upset about it.
"Take off your clothes" Yuri commanded me "you can take off your jacket, skirt and shirt but let the others be on you".
It was surprising and strange. I was confused.
"You can relax better when you don't have clothes on," Yuri explained, "and the clothes stay good when you put them on carefully. As you can see, the skirt already has wrinkles because you've been sitting on it for a long time. It's not desirable."
What did I just hear? It sounded so ridiculous that I even laughed a little. But Yuri was serious.
"I understand that happens when you're sitting in the car, it's understandable," Yuri said, "but you have to do your best to always look representative. It's important to me."
I took off my clothes and hung them on the wall. I felt very strange to stand in it, I was wearing only panties, a bra and tights ... and those damn locked shoes!
Yuri came close to me, very close. He lightly grabbed my shoulders and put a kiss on my forehead. I felt his intoxicating scent again. I couldn't resist it.
"You are a very young and beautiful woman," Yuri said quietly, almost in a whisper "You are developing into something very beautiful and representative. I want to help you and be a witness to it!"
"You want to shape me into something that I'm not really" I said with tears in my eyes "I'm afraid I can't do it!"
"There's nothing to fear," he said softly, "This is new and weird to you. That's why I have to be strict and harsh on you. You just have to believe I mean good to you. After learning and practicing, you grow up to be a real queen!"
"I'm not sure I can do it .. and that I even want it" I said crying. The situation was very emotional.
Yuri hugged me tightly and made me sit in a chair next to the table.
"Sit in peace, I'll bring some water so you can calm down," he said.
He brought a jug of water and two glasses. He sat across the table and looked at me gently. We drank fresh water, it felt good.
"Now we're waiting so we can make a call to your acquaintance. After that, everything will be in order and it's easier again," he smiled and touched my hand. "What time was your scheduled appointment?"
The waiting time was short so we just sat next to the table. Yuri told us about our upcoming trip to Italy.
We would fly to Venice, rent a car and move to a city called Udine. It would be a beautiful place near the mountains. I would wait there for a few days when Yuri visits Serbia.
I found it strange that I was alone in a strange place but Yuri said he didn’t want me to join him in Serbia this time. It was a busy commute so it would be better for me to rest in Udine. After that, we would spend a few days in Venice.
Maybe we would also visit Bologna or even Florence! The plan sounded very romantic to me ...Maybe Yuri would think of me a little more lovingly after that. Now I feel like I have some project for him.

He also told what will happen tomorrow. Natalia comes here to teach me how to behave, how to dress. We also learn how to sit, stand and walk.
Yuri said Saturday is an important day and that’s when I need to be ready. He certainly understands that I can’t be ready for everything but I have to try my best.
I was confused by the fact that I don’t really even know what I have to be prepared for.

Eventually it was time for a phone call. I was nervous about the fact that I wasn’t doing things the way I had promised.
I had promised to go to the meeting in person. I had realized that that man would have some offer that would apply to my life.
It had interested me even though I didn’t yet understand what it meant. But now I had kind of made a deal with Yuri.
Things changed too fast now ... I felt like I was no longer in control of the situation.
I picked up my phone and prepared to make a call. Yuri sat near me and gently held me by my left hand. He gave me a sense of security.
it still felt silly to sit in it, only underwear on, shoes locked to my feet. I also had a locked collar that I touched nervously.

I looked for the number and pressed the call button. The man answered the phone almost immediately.
"Hello, here is Miisa" I introduced myself.
"I know it's you," the man said, "The deal was that you're here in person. What does that mean?"
"I'm not coming there," I said quietly, in a trembling voice.
"Why don't you come," the man asked. I heard the concern in his voice.
"We're all here waiting for you," the man continued.
"Who all?" I asked in amazement. I had thought I'd just meet that man.
"Here's my wife, Ilona, and your friend Stine and her husband, Jens." The man said, "Wait, I'll put the speaker on."
I heard Stine's voice as she greeted me, I also heard another woman's voice, she was maybe Ilona. She was very agitated, she said that she had guessed that I would betray them. I heard her leave the room angrily.
"Miisa, listen to me," Stine said calmly, "I know you were shocked by what happened last time. It wasn't our intention. We tested you. You told me you wanted to live a controlled life that also has strict limitations and physical restraints. We tested you so we know you're serious. "
"We've all met you in different situations," the man said. "You have convinced us that you are genuine. That is why we can offer you the kind of life you have dreamed of."
"Restrictions, control, security, and many other things," Stine continued, "Combined with bondage in a sensible way, under strict discipline but with love."
"You can leave behind a normal, distressing life and move on to our protection," the man continued, "We offer you your dream."
I was surprised by what I heard, I was very confused. I saw Yuri looking at me.
I heard on the phone how Ilona came back into the room, she was still angry.
"I knew this was going to be disappointing," she almost shouted to the other people in the room, not me, I was just listening.
"I've done a lot of work in front of all of this, and now she betrays us!" Ilona shouted "I no longer trust this project and I want to get away!"
"Miisa, you know this is a unique offer," the man said calmly, "If you refuse now then you will never have a chance to do the same."
I hadn’t expected anything like this, this was a real surprise.
They would offer me the life I always dreamed of. strictly controlled the prisoner's life, I've thought about it since childhood.
Yuri saw my look, he hadn't heard all but now he picked up the phone and turned on the speaker. He placed the phone on the table.
I cried. I don't know why I cried. Maybe because I had been close to my dream.
Yuri looked at me commandingly and pointed the phone.
"I can not come because I have made a different agreement," I said sobbing. This was all very emotional for some reason.
"What kind of agreement?" the man asked patiently.
"I have agreed with Yuri fact that I work for him," I told.
The phone was silent for a long time.
"Where are you now?" Stine asked nervously.
"I am Yuri's house," I answered.
"Miisa ... you have to listen very carefully now," Stine said quickly, "Get out of there, as fast as you can!"
"Can you hear me!" Stine shouted "You can't trust Yuri, I'll come ..."
Yuri hung up.
Yuri looked at the phone for a moment angrily.
Then he smiled broadly at me and touched my hand.
“They can’t lose honestly,” he said, “They’re trying to manipulate you.
He took my phone and put it in his pocket.
"It's better that I take care of your phone."

8/12

Yuri took his own phone and called somewhere, he spoke Russian. The call was quite short.

He sat in front of me and looked at me.
"Your reaction was a surprise to me," he said calmly. "I have not realized that your thoughts of captivity are so strong."
"I have told them to you," I said quietly.
"You did say something but I may not have figured it all out," Yuri said seriously.
"But this doesn't change our plan in any way," he thought. "It might make things easier and clearer."
"From now on, you are a prisoner working for me," he thought, "you stay in control and supervised. It confirms the fact that you work for me and live here.
We control and restrict you. Things will stay as planned.The only change is that you are monitored and restricted at all times. What does it sound like? You are always under protection ".
"What do you mean by we?" I asked hesitantly.
"I can't monitor you all the time. I need helpers to keep you imprisoned all the time," Yuri explained.
"Alek?" I asked in horror. The thought came as a shock to me.
"Alek, too, but a few others," Yuri explained. "I'm not always there. I have business and travel."
"I'm not a sex slave," I said firmly. I remembered Alek's woman.
"You're not a sex slave," Yuri said calmly, "You're the person who represents me and my business. Basically, no one outside even notices that you're an effectively controlled prisoner."
The thought fascinated me. It was scary because I didn’t know exactly the practicalities. I didn’t know what kind of people were going to supervise me.
Yuri read my mind "As I have said, Alek has been a professional soldier he follow the instructions.
"How is my rest of my life?" I asked "Family, relatives, friends, hobbies?"
"How is it in prison in general?" Yuri asked. "Your imprisonment is going to be tight. But because life has to look normal, you can meet people, under control."
"Also my family members, under supervision? ... what about friends etc?" I asked.
"This topic came up very surprisingly. There are many things we need to think about and plan carefully," Yuri said thoughtfully. "But you can meet your family, under supervision and after planning. Friends and hobbies you lose, like all imprisoned people."
"I have to think about a lot of things. I have to consult a few people. Alek can help me too," he thought aloud.
"You just called Alek?" I asked.
"Yes," he replied, "I'll inform him that your so-called friends may try something, maybe they'll try to come here to manipulate you more."
"We have to stop it," he said "It was a surprise that they wanted to own you so strongly. They had clearly planned it carefully. Now they're mad at you when you've betrayed them. They're just jealous and don't realize they've lost this fight. But don't worry, we'll protect you!"
"How are you protecting me ... and what?"
"Alek take care of it," Yuri smiled, "You may not have noticed but this building, grounds and fences are like a small fortress. No one comes here without permission!"
"Alek can't do everything," I said quietly.
"Who said Alek takes care of things alone?" Yuri said impatiently, "You'll find out no later than Saturday that we're not alone!"
I began to hesitate a little as Yuri’s behavior made me nervous.
"You don't have to worry," Yuri reassured me when he noticed my confusion.
"You can think that you are a very important person, like royals or celebrities who are protected all the time."
I looked at him in amazement.
"Such people cannot move freely and without protection and planning," Yuri explained. "They look beautiful and representative but still they are mere prisoners. They don't have a chance to decide their own lives either."
What I heard sounded really weird but when I thought about it he might be right in some way.
"This way you can enjoy the luxury and the life you dream of," Yuri concluded.
I had never dreamed of luxury but I guess it wouldn’t hurt, I wonder.
This was all really weird!

8/13

I tried to think of new twists and turns, things change very fast all the time. I was embarrassed.
Suddenly my strange dreams could come true. Even from two sides but now it seemed that I had burned the bridges behind me.
Now I would have only one option.
I was wondering what would happen if I retreated now?
If I tell Yuri now that I don't want this ... would he let me go?
Like he said, he has invested a lot of money in me, but on the other hand, I have not asked him for anything.

However, the thoughts of imprisonment have always been my dream.
Before, I had only dreamed of it and played with myself. Engaged in selfbondage and dreaming.
Now in a few days, a week, I have had the opportunity to look at wonderful things, to experience them for real.
I felt like I was on a roller coaster. I was afraid of the bend coming, but I still loved the pace at which I was moving forward. It was a heady feeling.

I didn’t know exactly what Yuri meant by strict captivity and control.
It was exciting and scary but also very excitatory think!
I didn’t know what that would mean in practice. The prisoner loses her freedom and the opportunity to decide her own affairs. It was obvious and I was ready to try it. I've been recently, however, unsure of my decision, such as the loss of a job and other things show
But how does my family think about it? How do I tell them that my life is changing, maybe just for a moment but still I want to experience this.
My families know about my dreams, they have lived with me ... or they know something about it. The seriousness of my thoughts is certainly not known to them, it has always been ignored and downplayed.
"How does this all go on from now on?" I asked quietly, "what is my life like as a prisoner?"
"Like I said, this situation changed suddenly," Yuri thought. "I have to talk to Alek, we have to plan a lot of things."
“Anyway, you’re not free anymore,” Yuri said, “It helps that this is your own wish and dream. You have to understand that we take this very seriously, especially Alek. You've already seen something of what he can do. "
I had seen what he had done to his woman and it still shocked me. Perhaps the scariest thing was that it also excited and intrigued me!

"I want you to go to the bathroom now, after that you go to the bedroom and stay there," Yuri said.
He showed with his hand that I could get up and walk in the toilet. He came after me and took things I didn't need from the room.
"Don't take a shower yourself. Only in the morning," he said and looked at me at the door.
He stayed at the door to watch as I did my thing. He saw my confusion when I couldn’t be alone.
“Privacy is a privilege a prisoner doesn’t always have,” Yuri said, looking at me.
We moved to the bedroom, Yuri ordered me to the bed and locked the handcuffs behind my back. He would then lock the short chain between my collar and the bed frame. It forced me to lie on the bed.
"Wait there," he ordered, "I'm going to talk to Alek."I'll be back at some point, no later than morning ".

He left the room and I heard him lock the door. I was alone.

I found a pretty good posture, the handcuffs didn’t bother me much. I tested the collar chain. It was long enough for me to change position but I couldn’t get up.
I still had my underwear and shoes on my feet. my feet were tired of those silly shoes.
I found myself thinking I liked my limitations, they felt comfortable. I had no worries.
At the same time, I wonder how crazy I am ... It's like jumping into a deep gorge hoping a soft mattress awaits me there.

8/14

There was no clock in the room, I was annoyed when I didn’t know the passage of time.
Did Yuri leave me here all night? I had nothing to worry about but my excitement slowly turned into frustration.
I knew I could bend my back so I could make the locked wrists slide over my butt and then to the front.
Basically, Yuri didn’t forbid me from doing so. For the chain between my collar and the bed I can't do anything so however I would stay locked, nothing would change. Except that my position would be more comfortable.
I wonder what that would cause? Would he punish me for moving my hands in front of me?
If I hear he’s coming, I can move my hands back behind. I guess it's just as easy in the other direction. Or if I'm alone here all night, I can move the hands back before morning.
The plan felt very easy and simple.
So I decided to implement my plan.
Because the collar was locked with a short chain to the bed and I couldn’t get up, I had to operate my face against the pillow.
I forced the arch of my back and pushed my wrists over the bum. My wrists hurt but then my hands slipped down behind my knees. First step done!
I felt excited again, the effort in bondage affects me so easily.
The shoes made it difficult to move the cuff over the legs but in the end I succeeded. I was very excited now. The fight and rumbling against bondage made me sexually aroused. It was very familiar to me.
I took a deep breath as I lay in bed, congratulating myself on a great job.
Basically, I realized that getting my hands back behind my back wouldn’t be easy. I can’t wait to hear Yuri come back. I wouldn't have time to do that.
But I was aroused, very aroused sexually and I wanted satisfaction.
I moved the right hand to my panties, the left hand was involved of course because of the handcuffs. I touched myself, now I also felt with my finger how moist I was. It felt like I was getting an electric shock when I touched my clitoris.
I continued and caressed myself. My lips and clit were hot, they wanted more. I was annoyed as I don't have any tool to use.
Eventually, I reached orgasm quickly and surprisingly. It was perhaps the best self-made orgasm!

I decided to move my hand behind my back after a while, I would rest a bit first, relax and enjoy the moment.
I relaxed too much and fell asleep.

8/15

I woke up when the room door closed.
Yuri and Alek stood next to the bed and looked at me.
Alek said something to Yuri, they talked for a moment.
"Alek is amazed at your flexibility," Yuri said calmly.
I was scared and a little ashamed. I knew I had done wrong.
"You don't have to be afraid of punishment," Yuri said. "This is my fault. I should have foreseen this in advance."
Alek said something to Yuri.
"Now put your hands back where they belong," Yuri said calmly, "Behind your back."
"Can you open the cuff and lock it behind my back again?" I asked. I was still startled.
Yuri was taking the key but Alek stopped him. He said something to Yuri.
"You got them moved to the front yourself, so you can move them backwards yourself," Yuri said at last.
I was confused but started moving, I felt a little humiliating because they were watching me all the time. I got my wrists easily over my knees, from then on the shoes prevented me from sliding the cuffs forward.
I had my face against the pillow again and my feeling was now mostly uncomfortable.
Eventually I got my wrists over my toes but then the cuffs got stuck in the heels of the shoes. It was one fight.
I finally got my wrists behind my knees. When I was in that difficult position, Alek pushed me  down, lying on my side.
My back was arched, butt well displayed. I was helpless in it, chained onto the bed with a short chain.
"Alek thinks you have to be taught to respect us," Yuri said, looking at me. "This is not a punishment. This is just a light teaching and a reminder to you now."
At the same time, Alek would slap me in the butt, hard. His hand was bigger than the half of my butt. The slaps were hard, maybe three times on both sides.
It was no light reminder but brutal violence in my opinion. I was afraid I would fall apart. But Alek knew what he was doing. My butt was like fire.
I cried helplessly in it, all I could do was cry.
After a short pause, Alek showed with his hand that he wanted me to keep moving.
"Now move your hands behind your back to where they belong," Yuri said quietly.
I was still in shock and crying but I was still trying to keep going.
I felt like my beaten butt was swollen because it was hard to get my wrists and cuffs over it. Butt’s skin couldn’t stand the touch and it couldn’t be avoided now. My wrists hurt.
Eventually I rested on my stomach in bed. I gasped in pain and humiliation. There was something else involved with the feeling as well but I tried to fight that feeling. I thought I couldn’t enjoy this, it would be too sick.
"The reason we came here now is because Alek wants to give you something," Yuri explained. "I told him about your problem with high heels. He has a way to practice for them!"
Alek had strange-looking objects in his hand, like iron pipes one end blocked with a flat plate. At the other end was a hinged part, like a shackle. The length of the tube was about 30 cm.
"These are your shoes tonight," Yuri said gravely. He sat on the bed and took off my shoes.
Alek pushed my foot into the tube, it was so tight I had to force my toes and foot straight, like a ballet dancer.
He locked  shackle around my ankle, I couldn’t get my feet out of the tube. He did the same for the other leg.
Tubes were so heavy that I could only lift them a little.
"I can't walk this way" I cried "I can't even lift my legs!"
"They're not meant for walking," Yuri said calmly. "They're meant to restrain you and get your feet used to the difficult position."
"This is just a temporary solution, maybe just for this night," Yuri comforted me. "I have a much more beautiful solution for you, but it will take a few days to get them here."
"Alek has made these pipes  to his woman," Yuri explained, "A woman is sometimes locked them up for a week. she has to learn to walk on her knees when she has to move ... it's easy for you because it's only one night now! "
"Try not to do stupid things now," Yuri said, "I'll be back again."
They walked out of the room and I heard them lock the door. I was alone again.

Chained to the bed, hands behind my back and legs with spooky iron tubes that I can’t even lift. and the butt still on fire

8/16

I guess I had fallen asleep again. I woke up to it when Yuri came to bed next to me. There were dim lights in the room.
I couldn't move much. My legs were a little wide, as they had been when Yuri and Alek left the room.
The iron tubes were so heavy that I hadn’t moved my legs while I was sleeping, they were like locked in some rack.
Now that I was awake again, the thing annoyed me, I don’t know how much the tubes weighed but they were thick and heavy iron ... I can’t say ... at least over 5kg.
I raised my head and looked at Yuri. I was surprised because she seemed to be naked.
He stroked me tenderly, I lay on my stomach motionless because I didn’t know what was going to happen. I couldn’t have moved even if I wanted to, though.
Yuri's hand ran along my skin. He checked my handcuffs, I wanted to think he checked that my wrists are ok but maybe he just checked that the cuffs are tight enough, I don't know.
My buttocks were still hot from Alek's handling, suddenly I felt something strange in them.
It was something wonderfully soft and caressing. Yuri moved it lightly against my skin.
It felt so good that I lifted the butt up to feel it better.
"Mink's touch," Yuri laughed and continued to pamper me.
He had a big mitten in his hand, one side was black leather and the other half was fine mink fur. He also treated my legs and thighs.
"I thought you needed a little pampering after Alek's treatment," he said with a smile.
"Alek enjoys the fact that he hurt women?" I asked quietly.
"Alek can hurt anyone, men or women," Yuri replied after a short pause, "He enjoys it because he's a sadist."
"Did you enjoy it?" I continued my queries.
"I enjoyed it that women respects me and wants to do everything so that I'm satisfied," he said.
"But do you enjoy hurting?" I still asked.
"Sometimes it's acceptable and necessary but I don't enjoy it," Yuri replied after thinking for a moment.
"I don't particularly like Alek," I said thoughtfully.
"You have no worries when you do as you should and don't annoy him, he won't hurt you for no reason," Yuri replied.
"Alek and I want to control things but we have the difference that Alek trusts violence and fear," Yuri said quietly. "I want to pamper and reward you so that you want to stay with me. But both styles require discipline and tight control."
The simultaneous touch of mink felt really good.
Even though I was chained to the bed I wanted to be in it. This place now felt only right.
I tried to move my legs more but I immediately felt the weight of the iron tubes.
"Can I get those silly tubes off my feet?" I asked as beggingly as I could.
"Unfortunately, that's not possible now," Yuri said. He moved my legs wider and came behind me, between my legs.
He still caressed me with a mink, I raised my butt and he also rubbed my crotch area. It felt especially awesome. I was helpless, chained to bed, hands behind my back, feet stuck and I enjoyed every moment! I wanted more and more!
Mink slid along my butt and back, I felt Yuri’s other hand on my crotch, his fingers wandering between my lips, he felt how moist I was again. I could feel him watering my butt hole with his saliva. He pushed his thumb into my butt and continued the treatment of my vagina and clitoris with other fingers. I still had panties but they didn’t stop anything. They moved aside.
I was a butt upright and trying to move rhythmically. I was crazy about the fervor!
Yuri took a short break because he put a condom, he even put a towel under us!
At the same time he came to catch me and pushed inside me, I would have liked to see his penis, touch it, taste it but now it was impossible, it was awesome!
I was very inexperienced in sex, I only had a few bad experiences with young men and boys. This was something else entirely. I bit my lip, it hurt and I tasted the blood but also it excited me more!
Yuri came inside me and I also got an explosive orgasm. I felt it was good that I was locked in bed because otherwise I would have flown into the clouds!
Eventually Yuri came out of me. He made sure my legs were fine, he moved the heavy iron tubes so that my legs could rest.
He gently stroked me again using mink.
He took a towel out from under me and went outside the room, in the bathroom, I think.
Eventually he came back and put a heavy and warm blanket on me, it felt good.
I was disappointed when I realized he wasn’t coming next to me.
"Aren't you sleeping with me?" I asked tired.
"It's not possible," Yuri replied and stroked me again, "Prisoners sleeping alone."
It was sad I would have liked him to be close to me.
"Can I get my feet free now?" I asked quietly. I felt like my straight forced feet were already sore.
"That's not possible either," Yuri said. "The keys are with Alek, he might release you in the morning."

Yuri stepped out of the room and locked the door. I was alone again.
My feelings were like on a roller coaster, I couldn’t even think clearly.

8/17

I was awake for a long time in the morning. Nothing happened.
My feet hurt, I would have liked to move my toes and ankles but it was impossible inside the tubes.
The pain in my legs kept me awake, it was wavy but still constant all the time. The position could not be made easier.
I'm wondering about women who had to wear these for a long time ... Did Yuri say that a woman was locked in these for a week!
Alek was on my mind too, he was a monster, that was obvious. He enjoyed hurt and violent power. I had seen his woman and what Alek did to her.

Eventually I heard some sounds from the house. The faint sounds of the doors, maybe the footsteps too ... or maybe I was just imagining.
Lying in bed was frustrating, I tried to change position but nothing got better.
My legs hurt, the shoulders were tender, there was also pain in the wrists. I didn’t even try to get up because I knew a collar chain would stop it. Trying would be in vain.

Eventually I heard the key in the lock and the door opened.
My joy turned to horror when I realized there was only Alek at the door. I did not see Yuri anywhere!
I instinctively tried to move farther but it just caused pain in my ankles, the iron tubes were so heavy!
I didn’t want to see Alek, I turned my face away and hoped he would disappear. That didn’t happen, I felt like he was sitting on my bed.
He touched my butt, not hard. The hand lingered for a moment on my buttocks. I felt trembling with fear.
The hand slid quietly lower down my thigh, knee and down my leg until it reached my ankle.
I was frozen in horror!

I heard a metallic sound and felt the shackle around my ankle open, then another. Alek pulled the tubes off my feet. My ankles and toes were free again!
Freedom brought me pain when I tried to move my legs. Even the slightest movement was very painful.
Alek detached the chain from the bed frame. The collar and chain were still on my neck.
He said something, it was Russia, I did not understand it.
"Up," he then said commandingly.
I tried to get up but it was hard, my hands were still behind me.
Alek grabbed my collar chain and lifted it up.
She also grabbed the back of my panties and lifted it hard. They sunk deep into my crotch and caused intense pain.
He almost lifted me up out of bed but then panties were torn. It was a great relief to me. Only the hot burn was left when the panties were gone.
Eventually I sat by bed edge, feet on the floor.
"Up!" Alek said loudly.
I tried to get up but my ankles were so sore I couldn’t step on them. I would have fallen to the floor if Alek hadn’t kept the collar chain high.

Alek said something quietly again, maybe he cursed me in russian language, I don’t know.
He grabbed me hard by my hair and almost carried me to the shower and toilet room. I screamed in pain and tried to help my movement with my sore legs.
While we were in the shower room, Alek attached my collar chain to the wall under the shower. I could sit on the floor but I couldn’t get up to stand.
He removed my handcuffs, it was good to get my hands free. They had been behind my back for a long time.

I showed Alek the toilet seat, I wanted to empty myself.
Alek sat on it himself (hatch closed) and showed me the drain that was on the shower floor. He won't let me use the toilet seat!
He opened the shower and water came on me. I was sure he would only give me cold water but I was surprised because the water was pleasantly warm.
I needed to pee so I let it come at the same time. It wasn’t a big deal but for me it was very humiliating. I sat on the floor and let the pee come and mix with the shower water.

Nothing happened for a long time. I sat on the floor and rubbed my sore feet and toes. They were sore but not broken. Toenails need a pedicure, I thought and laughed to myself.
Alek gave me the shampoo, he showed me that I would put my hands so that he could give the shampoo to my palms.
Then he cut off the water and let me treat my hair. After that, the water turned on again and I rinsed my hair. Same with liquid soap.
Our cooperation went well, I already understood what he wanted.
Alek sat and looked at me with interest. I may not have feared him as much now as I did at first.
When everything was ready Alek locked my hands behind my back again. He detached my chain from the wall and suddenly lifted me to his right shoulder. He squeezed my legs tightly and carried me back to the bedroom.
It was a confusing surprise. I had already feared that he would force me to walk with my sore feet.
On the bed was a big towel, and he set me down on top of it. He locked the collar chain in bed again.

8/18

I was alone in the room again, I wondered what was going on.
After a short time, the door opened and Yuri came in. He had an extra towel and some box with him, like a shoe box.
He sat on the edge of the bed and put a large and soft towel on me, like a blanket.
"Good morning prisoner" Yuri smiled "How was the shower?"
"It was scary and a little humiliating," I replied, "but I'm still alive and well."
“Like I said, everything is taken care of as long as you behave well,” Yuri said.
He stroked me gently and dried me with a soft, luxurious towel. I felt in good care.
He asked me to spread my legs so he could use a towel and dry me.
"Oh my. What happened to your crotch?" he asked "There is a strong red mark here."
"there was a small panty accident" I said "nothing dangerous". I didn’t want to complain about Alek’s behavior because I didn’t know how Yuri would react to it.
"It looks a little sore," Yuri said, touching it tenderly.
Then, as if for a moment, he bowed and kissed my sore area. Her tongue played with my clitoris.
My fervor awoke immediately. My hands were still behind me, it even increased my excitement. I moved and felt how the collar chain limited me.
I was even scared of how sensitive I was to sexual arousal!

Then ... suddenly Yuri stopped and got up to sit normally.
His hand was still on my thigh.
"You don't have to stop!" I said excitedly.
"I have to, at least for a moment," Yuri smiled.
He took my ankle in his hand, he looked at my toes and nails that had rubbed inside the iron tube.
"I have a gift for you," Yuri said with a smile "first of the day."
He opened the box and took something from there, I didn’t see what it was.
They were ankle-length socks, he put them on my feet.
"soft cotton," he said, "socks pamper and care for your feet, they also protect them."
I was wondering how the cotton socks fit into this situation, the aroused state of mind!

He picked up the shoes from the box, actually they were ankle-length boots. They had high, narrow heels.
They looked very beautiful and graceful but at the same time very uncomfortable. The boots were black, matte leather and had lacing on the front.
"Handmade, Italian quality leather and work," Yuri said and let me smell the boots. They really smelled strongly of leather.
“There’s a little special addition to these boots,” Yuri explained "Around ankle portion is sewn in steel wire which is locked with a small lock so that you can not take the boots off. In fact, you can not even loosen the lacing".
"...and that's not all," he smiled "For example, an additional steel wire can be attached to the same locks that connects your ankles. Then it works like leg shackles but looks much more beautiful!"
I was speechless, I didn’t know what to say, or what to think!
Yuri opened the laces on the boot and put it on my feet. They felt very tight.
He laced them tightly, the boots forcing my ankle almost straight into position again. Now, however, the toes were not forced straight like in an iron pipe.
"These are your training boots," Yuri said, tightening the straps more. "Your ankles will get used to this position and you will learn to walk with them.you don’t have to worry about ankle twisting sideways".

Once the boots were tightened, Yuri spread my legs again.
She handled my crotch with her fingers, touched my clit, went inside me with her fingers.
"You really like things like that," he smiled, "I notice how wet you are!"
I was. I was wet and excited. I wanted more. I wanted him inside me! I wanted sexual gratification!

Then Yuri stopped.
He got up and walked to the door.
"I'll leave you to enjoy your new boots for a moment," he said, "I'll pick you up for breakfast later. We have a lot to do today!"

And so I was alone again.
I was naked, hands locked behind my back, collar chain locked to the bed frame. Silly boots on my feet.
I was sexually aroused and couldn’t satisfy myself.
But still I enjoyed it, I waited for what would happen next!

8/19

I tried to calm down, the arousal slowly declined. I found that I was able to think clearly again.

This was absurd, I thought. This cannot happen in normal life. How I came to this, I wondered.
But still, for Yuri and Alek, this seems like a normal routine. If they really wanted to do something bad to me, it would have already happened, I thought.

This "game" has a clear idea, I thought.
There is a good person and a bad person. Yuri is a good and caring person who takes care of me and Alek is a person I have to fear.
Both persons are accurate in their actions.

To me, this is all new, weird and special. On the other hand, I had been dreaming of something like this for many years!
We had already come a long way in this game, so we can go even further, I thought. This was very interesting .. and exciting!

After a while, the door opened again and Yuri came in. He sat on the bed and lowered his hand to my thigh.
"It's breakfast time," he said kindly, "it's a great way to start a busy day!"
He asked me to turn to my side when I did so he removed my handcuffs. It was great, my shoulder shouted for joy!
Yuri also detached the collar chain, the collar stays around my neck.
"Now you can get up to sit down," Yuri said.
I got up and lowered my feet to the floor. The posture of the legs felt strange because I wasn’t used to high heels. I had to look at my feet because they felt so weird.
"You get used to them, faster than you think!" Yuri smiled.
He took a bathrobe from the closet and helped it onto me. It felt wonderfully luxurious, I was pleased that I shouldn’t be naked.
Yuri held out his hand to me and helped me stand up, Bathrobe landed comfortably down. I felt like a princess!

Then came the pain in the legs! The ankles really felt good, the shoes supported them well.
The pain was felt behind the toes because due to the high heels the weight was now in a very small area. It felt like I couldn’t balance the weight properly. It was hard for a person who was just used to sneakers!

"Take it easy," Yuri said, he supported me with his hands.
"I can't advise you anymore but Natalia will tell you how you can get used to the shoes better," he smiled.
"Be careful, heel can be slippery on hard floors," he warned.
He started to lead me towards the door of the room, he supported me closely all the time.
I could only take short steps,  nothing else.
I was reminded of some animal videos where small slippers are put on a dog or cat. I had laughed at how funny they look when they can’t immediately walk through them. Now I knew what it really felt like ...

We came to the door and I saw in another room.
I saw a breakfast on the table for two people. Juice, bread, eggs, etc.
At the balcony door stood Natalia looking at me like a stranger from space. Actually, she looked at the way I walked.
She sighed and said something to Yuri.
"Natalia thinks we have a lot to learn," Yuri laughed at me.
I was ashamed and humiliated. I saw that Natalia has similar or even higher heels and has no problems. I couldn’t even stand without support!

I was watching Natalia. She had perfect makeup, her hair was beautiful.
She wore a knee-length, dark blue skirt. It was body-hugging. The white collared shirt was definitely tailored for her. The wide belt finished the outfit.
I compared myself to her. I didn’t have makeup, in fact no clothes if I didn’t think of a bathrobe.
I also realized that my hair had not been brushed or even combed after the shower.
I was like someone of lower worth in front of her !!

Yuri directed me to the table and I sat in the chair. Sitting felt weird because my heels were high. He sat across from me and ate some breakfast.
"you have to eat something" he said to me caringly "You have a long day today as you learn new things!"
"I have a lot of things to do before tonight and tomorrow's events. I hope you have fun together": He smiled.
"Are you going somewhere?" I asked wondering "I don't understand Russian, how can she teach me anything?"
Yuri looked at me, then Natalia. He nodded to Natalia:
"I speak English, in fact I also speak Finnish and many other languages," Natalia said in soft English.
She noticed my surprise.
“If a Russian woman wants to succeed in the world, she has to know a many things,” she said proudly.
"So can we speak Finnish?" I asked eagerly.
"No, we don't use Finnish," Natalia said. "Finnish language is vulgar, only uneducated locals use it."
"I still want to say that I speak Finnish much better than you speak English," she said proudly.
"...All right," I thought silently in my mind. It was very clear that we would not become best friends...

8/20

"Enjoy the day," Yuri said and left the room, I heard his footsteps on the hard floor as soon as he walked away.
There was an icy silence in the room. I took some juice and bread, however, I had breakfast in front of me and I was hungry.
"ok, we're trying to make this go well," Natalia said softly calmly.
"I have to say, though, that I don't understand what Yuri sees in you," she said. "We have to work hard to make you even a little bit representative and showy."
"Maybe he sees in me unpolished diamond," I said playfully.
Maybe Natalia doesn't have a sense of humor. She stopped and stared at me. She didn't say anything for a while.
"You're not the first woman Yuri wants to train. I've seen this many times before," Natalia looked at me "... and you're not the last. New ones come when he gets bored of you."
"Previous in girls has been the potential, they have been beautiful, educated models who know the basics. You do not even know how to stand properly in high heels!"
She spoke consciously calmly, making sure I understood every word. The matter became very clear to me. I didn't argue against her.
"Now you can eat your breakfast but you have to sit upright, back straight and head up," Natalia said, "try to imagine you have a tight corset around your body."
I corrected my posture, I thought I could watch this play, it wouldn’t hurt me.
"And your legs, you can't spread your thighs that way," she said irritably  "You sit like a shepherd who counts sheep between her legs!"
I was amused. I don't know how a shepherd works ... is there a lot of sheep in Russia? I thought but I didn't ask it out loud.
"Turn in your chair," She said and took my bathrobe belt. She tied it around my legs, above my knees. It wasn’t tight, it just kept the knees close together.
"That way," she took a step back and looked at me "Now tilt your legs sideways so the heels are comfortable. Keep your ankles together."
I didn’t feel the position of my legs comfortable but I tolerated it.
"Now you've lost your posture again!" she said, 'Remember the corset!'
"Don't bend over the table, bring the plate close to you," she advised, "keep your posture!"
Natalia stood beside me, closely monitoring my posture and movements. It was ridiculous in my opinion.
I imagined she would have some whip with which she would hit my fingers as soon as I did wrong. However, that did not happen.

"We have far too little time to train you," Natalia spoke thoughtfully. "Already tonight there will be some guests. It won't strain you but tomorrow during the day and especially in the evening you need to know what to do."
"What's going on tomorrow?" I asked curiously.
"Isn't Yuri telling you?" Natalia asked "I don't know if it's my job to tell, but a group of men and women are coming here today."
“You don’t need to entertain them so you can rest,” she continued "The next day there will be more people, men mainly. They will have gatherings and meetings. They will leave after the day but then in the evening new peoples will come here to celebrate and you have a big role in that."
"What will my role be?" I wondered.
"You are helping Yuri and me so that the event will be a success" Natalia smiled "Guests pay a lot for being able to spend a cozy evening and night here. They want to have experiences!"
That all sounded like fun, so there’s some kind of party tomorrow and I’m working there as an assistant. Maybe I’ll clean the tables and collect empty glasses, etc.
I’ve never experienced great parties, now I have the opportunity to see them and even be involved in them in some way.
The idea motivated me to continue Natalia’s teaching below. Because I am a "staff" I need to know how to behave the right way!

"You've eaten enough now," she said and removed the bathrobe belt from my legs.
"Get up and take your bathrobe off," she ordered.
I was a little surprised but I did. Standing still hurt my legs and toes.
"Stretch yourself completely straight," Natalia said, "You stood like a sack of potatoes!"
"Take a support from the table and take a straight position," she continued, "knees straight, too. Remember the corset and neck position!"
I stood motionless. every little movement hurt my toes.
"Stand still, hold your posture, remember to breathe" Natalia spoke calmly, even kindly "it's about getting used to and attitude, nothing more."
Natalia came behind me and put a bathrobe belt on my neck,
She put it around my shoulders so that it went under my armpits behind my back. She tied it tightly. The belt forced my shoulders to stand upright.
I forced my knees straight and remembered the corset-like position.
I was sure now I wasn’t like a sack of potatoes!
Natalia looked at me, she saw that I was trying hard, she nodded approvingly.
"Now hold your position and walk next to the wall. You can then lean against the wall." She instructed.
I still leaned on the table, only with my fingers but still. It felt scary to get moving, move your legs, they already hurt!
"Remember the posture!" I heard.
I started to move and eventually almost fell against the wall.
"It did not go well," Natalia said gravely, "You attacked towards the wall with knees bent. It did not seem to have any feminine".
"Now take the position you've learned," she said thoughtfully.
I tried to stand upright again, I was frustrated and cried.
"Now we do it so that we walk a little, not much. Twice around the room and then we go to your bedroom," Natalia said. "There your feet can rest for a while".
She came next to me and took me tightly by the arm.
"And so we walk," she said as a kindergarten teacher.
We walked close, she supported me all the time.
"Remember your posture and breathe," she whispered to me.
We finally walked next to my bed.
"Stand upright and then you will sit down, like a lady," she instructed me.
I tried to do that but the end result was that I almost fell into bed.
My feet screamed in pain!
"Can I get the shoes off my feet?" I cried.
"It's not possible," Natalie said, "you have to get used to the shoes ... and they're locked, I don't have the keys."
"Yuri told me about your arrangement so I need to lock your collar chain" she said "so try to rest for a moment now, the training will continue in about an hour."

It was weird when she locked my chain on the bed. It was different when it was done by a woman.
She left me alone in the room, I was chained to bed but my hands were free, I was happy about it.
I tried to examine my boots, found no way to open them or get them off my feet.
When I was in bed, there wasn’t much pain in my legs.

8/21

This was very strange, everything was strange.
I lay on the bed, in a place unfamiliar to me, only ankle boots on my feet. Otherwise, I was naked.
I was locked in bed with a short chain. I couldn't help but only wait.
And I was wait for a woman who could free me from the chain. It caused me mixed feelings. In all my previous fantasies, my “keeper” or guard has been a man. I haven’t even thought it could be a woman!
This was now a reality, not a fantasy, I wonder.

Eventually the door opened and Natalia stepped in. She had neatly folded clothes with her. She put them on the bed and looked at me.
"How are your feet?" she asked.
"Now at rest they are ok" I said "but I know the pain will come back if I have to walk more".
"Is your toes taped? Natalia asked," Do you have a toe pad in your boots? "
I didn't even know what he meant. I looked at her and felt stupid.
She looked at me and sighed deeply.
"How inexperienced are you really ...?" she said in disbelief, "Actually, then, Yuri should have taken care of these things ... but he's a man. Men don't think of such things!"
"When the middle toes are taped tightly together, or at least the third and fourth toes, it equalizes the pressure in the nerve between the toes. Then it's easier to walk and stand." she patiently explained "even small cushions can be used on the front of the shoe".
"I had never heard of such things!" I said.
"I can notice it," she said, "We Russian women know these things even before we go to kindergarten!"
"Anyway," she said and removed the chain from my collar. "Get up and get dressed. We need to keep studying."
White bra and panties, I put them on. They were luxuriously felt material, more expensive than mine ever.
She also gave me panty protection. She asked if I knew how to use it. Luxurious clothes have to protect, I smiled ... maybe Natalia thinks that this kind goon does not know how to keep clean panties.
Honestly, I knew that hygiene is important, panties does not stick to odors and stains. I've used panty liners before, it's not just a privilege for fine women ...
Next, a white, button-down collared shirt. It suited me just fine, as if customized.
Finally, a black pencil skirt that ended just above the knees.
The shirt went inside the skirt, the skirt was closed with a zipper behind my back.
Clothes were not my style but I noticed again how wonderful clothes give your posture and self-confidence!

I walked, still clumsily and cautiously, in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I didn’t have makeup and my hair was messy but still I liked what I saw.
My collar was visible but it  fit my outfit. I was like the secretary of some light porn movie, I smiled at my own thought.
“Because we’re not going anywhere you can be without makeup now,” Natalia said. She gave me a rubber band "...but put your hair better".
"Are you ever without makeup, or hair messed up" I asked curiously.
Natalia looked at me and replied briefly "never. Of course at night I'm without makeup when no one can see me like that".
"Not even your husband," I wondered.
"In the company of men, I am always as beautiful as possible!" She replied indignantly.
I sensed that I shouldn’t ask for more.

"Now you can continue studying your hi heels" she said patiently "You can walk or stand, feel that what is the best option to move, think about what your feet are telling you!"
"My feet tell me to take my boots off and run away ..." I thought quietly but didn't say it out loud.
"Look closely at how I walk. Leg forward, weight on heel, you have to trust your heels. You can't walk like a farmer in a field!" she explained and walked in front of me.
I tried, I really tried to walk. I focused on putting the weight on the heel and thus getting a step up in style. That was hard!
I took support from the wall and continued persistently. I came next to the table and was going to sit in a chair.
"No!" Natalia said firmly, "Your skirt is not made for sitting. Remember it, fine women do not sit. You can lean against a wall, or lean on a table but you can't sit. There will be nasty wrinkles in your skirt and they won't look good!".
"Now the next step," Natalia said, "You have to learn to walk up the stairs. Remember that the hallway and stairs are made of shiny stone slabs. They can be surprisingly slippery!"
We came to the top of the stairs. It was a narrow staircase that made a bend halfway in between. There was a thick black rope on the wall as an armrest.
Natalia showed how she was going down the stairs. She walked sideways and elegantly. She did not have to lean on the rope.
It was hard for me, I would have liked to lift my skirt up and walk down the stairs with my feet free. However, I knew it would not be acceptable so I tried to learn the appropriate way.
Every step down added to the pain in my legs, my toes were like fire!
Downstairs Alek built some device. He looked at me and looked amused.
He said something to Natalia, Natalia answered and Alek laughed again. I knew they were talking about me.
"I need a cigarette" Natalia said, "we walk out the main door."
Right next door was a terrace with a few comfortable sofas and armchairs.
Four women were sitting on the couch. They were not interested in us. They sat side by side, some talking quietly. I did not recognize their spoken language.
They were dressed very normally, even cheaply. It was surprising when I thought that where they were.

I leaned lightly on the railing next to the wall. I tried to reduce the pressure on my toes, moving the weight from one foot to the other.
I wondered what women thought of me and my boots, clothes and collar but they didn’t pay any attention to me. They seemed not interested in anything.
In the yard was Yuri with a few men. We descended a few steps down to the asphalt.
Natalia told me to wait and walked over to Yuri. They talked for a while and Yuri gave Natalia something.
"Last effort," Natalia said almost kindly, "We're going back upstairs."
Climbing the stairs was, if possible, even more painful. I bit my teeth and I fought. I wonder if my toes will ever recover.

Eventually we were in the bedroom again. Natalia urged me to take off my skirt, I did so and I was free to sit again.
I sat on the bed and looked at the chain that was attached to the bed in the frame.
"I do not fully understand this on your prisoner issue so I will now lock your chain" Natalia said, "That takes care of Yuri and Alek, I will not. At least not at the moment"
I felt like Natalia was even kind to me, it was surprising.
She took the key Yuri had given her and opened the boot locks.
"Take the boots off your feet," she said. "I'm going to the bathroom to put you a soothing foot bath. You can take off your shirt, too."
I opened the laces of the boots and carefully took them off my feet. My legs screamed in pain! I rubbed my feet, toes and ankles. They were very sore.
Eventually I got up and tried to go for a walk barefoot towards the bathroom.
It felt even more sore than with the boots!
Eventually, however, I got to the bathroom. Natalia had put a large container of foamy water in front of the toilet seat. I sat and dipped my feet gratefully in the water. It felt awesome!
Natalia smiled at me as she noticed how I enjoyed the situation.
“You can use your time, we’re in no hurry,” she said.
"We'll continue training later with different shoes," she said. "Lower and wider heels are better for you now so you can work tomorrow.. If we continue with these boots, we'll just destroy your feet. Practicing with them will take a lot of time. Tomorrow will come too soon."
It was great and surprising news, I would have liked to hug Natalia ... but it would have required me to get up and I didn’t want to do that.

We were silent for a moment, I just enjoyed the warm feeling on my feet.
"Those women on the terrace, who are they?" I asked.
"It's not your business," Natalia replied, "but there are guests in the house today and tomorrow."
"Today is calm and you are not needed," she explained "Here come the men who have a meeting. After the meeting, those women entertain them. They will stay here until tomorrow".
"Entertaining how?" I asked but at the same time I already realized it myself.
"They're prostitutes ..." I said in amazement, "Where do they come from?"
"You're not stupid" Natalia smiled "They're from Eastern Europe. They've been working here now for 3-6 months, all over the country. After this weekend, they'll be back home."
"I've never seen prostitutes before ..." I said thoughtfully.
"You can't know that, 'Natalia smiled' and after this weekend you must have seen several. There will be more of them tomorrow."
"Tomorrow is a special evening and night with a wide variety of special programs," Natalia said, "Yuri will tell you more when it's time!"

8 / 22

I enjoyed my foot bath. Eventually, I gently dried my feet on the luxuriously soft towel Natalia provided.
"I'll get you other shoes," Natalia said, "You can move out of the bathroom next to the table to wait."
She left me alone, I enjoyed another moment and then got up to stand. My legs were still sore but maybe not so much anymore.
I went near the kitchen table, I wondered if I could sit. At the same time, it felt silly to even think about it, I don’t need permission to do it, I thought. Besides, I didn't have a skirt now.
I sat next to a table in a chair and thought about what happens, everything felt weird but also exciting. This was like some strange adventure.

I heard footsteps and saw Yuri come into the room. He had a paper bag in his hand.
"Hey," he smiled, "How are the exercises progressing?"
"Not very very well" I grinned "I'm afraid my legs have been destroyed ..."
"I don't think that's what happens." Yuri laughed, "a good result sometimes requires a little pain and discipline."
"I don't think I can do it," I said quietly.
“I brought you some food, maybe you can focus again after eating something,” Yuri said.
He brought a plastic, transparent box to the table, with a portion of salad and a small loaf of bread in the box. He put the water bottle next to the dose.

"Speaking of discipline," Yuri said seriously, "I want you to stand when I come into the room. You can sit then when I give permission for it."
I was very surprised by what I heard.
"You can sit and rest when you are alone and your dress allows it but when I am in the room, you have to show respect and humility" Yuri explained seriously "The same thing applies if there is Alek or Natalia in the room".
I listened in disbelief, this had to be just a bad joke.
"Should I get up now?" I asked with a laugh.
"No need now because you didn't know this rule," Yuri said seriously, "but from now on, yes."
"Eat now, I'll tell you the rules of this at the same time. Try to focus because I'll only tell this once."
I opened the box and took a fork inside it. I tasted the salad and bread quietly.
"Like I said, when one of the three of us enters the room, you stand. If you're already sitting, you get up to stand when someone steps into the room. You stand as long as you're allowed to sit." Yuri spoke slowly and clearly. "When you stand, you look straight to the person who enters the room. You also obey the orders given. "
"You must also behave respectfully towards other people and visitors, you  take orders only from us or from people who are individually addressed to you."
I couldn’t eat because I was so upset.
"This is not a joke?" I asked in disbelief.
"This is reality, not a joke," Yuri said seriously.
"It's not really anything special, it's behavior that should be in every workplace," he said in a conversation voice, "You respect us and we respect you."
We were in silence for a long time, Yuri let me get used to what I heard.
"You have told me that you are interested in being under control and discipline," Yuri said calmly
"You also said you want to experience restrictions and even imprisonment. Now you have the opportunity to get it safely."

"I want there to be trust between us," Yuri told me. "This is all new to you, I understand it. Do you want to know something else, you can ask what you want?".
I thought hard, there were many things I wanted to know but I wasn’t sure what I could ask.
In the end, I decided to be brave.
"Who are you, what place is this, what are you doing here?" I asked, the words quickly came from my mouth.
"Wow, many questions at once!" Yuri laughed "I've already told you these things."
"I am a Russian businessman, I have a wide range of business internationally as well as here in Finland. This place is one of the many investments that Russia has in Finland. Russia owns many lands and buildings all over Finland. Alek and I take care of this property."
"Here, as in many places around the country, gatherings are held for Russian citizens. They are trainings and important meetings for people who are important for Russia's defense," Yuri explained.
"Events are short, a few days 1-2 times a month, the rest of the time the property is available to me and Alek for my own business."
“For example, today there are five gentlemen here as guests,” he explained
"They are relaxing here tonight and tomorrow morning an additional 25 people will come here. They have their own meeting that ends during the day and they leave for another place to practice. After that, there will be a big party here related to my business," Yuri smiled.
Yuri made things sound easy and clear, yet my head was full of questions.
"Who are these Russian people?" I asked
"They are Russian citizens who live and work in Finland. They are very nationalist and it is important for them to get together," Yuri explained.
It sounded reasonable, it was nice that Russia has provided them with such a place and opportunity, I thought.

"What about your business? What does that mean? I asked
"I have already told you about this, you have even seen my office" Yuri smiled "International imports and exports, special products for important customers. As I have said, Finland is Russia's gateway to Europe."
The answer was clear, I couldn’t ask for more because I didn’t know anything about business.

The next question I thought about for a while, I didn’t know how to ask it.
"What about prostitutes? Natalia told about women who have been brought here from some southern Europe. She said they work here for many months all over Finland ...?"
I saw Yuri's look get serious. He thought for a while.
"Natalia told you that?" he asked in amazement.
"Ok, I'm giving women opportunities to work here, they can earn better than in their home country. They can even send money home from here and thus support their families there."
"But they're prostitutes ... it's human trafficking," I said, "are you taking money from it?"
"Of course I get money for it!" Yuri got a little nervous "I'll arrange for them travel, living and living, even clothes sometimes. Of course I have to get money for it!"
"Are you forcing them to sell themselves?" I asked.
"Of course not" Yuri tried to calm down, I had hit the sensitive topic "No one has been brought here by force, they have wanted to come here to work" Yuri stopped.

I would have liked to continue asking questions but Natalia came into the room. Yuri got a good reason to end our embarrassing conversation.
Natalia had a shoe box in her hand and she looked at us questioningly.

"Get up!" Yuri said to me angrily, "Have you already forgotten the Code of Conduct!
I stood up, afraid of Yuri's reaction and didn't want to annoy him any more.
Yuri walked out of the room without saying anything.

8/23

Natalia looked at me and showed with her hand that I could sit.
"You may not want to annoy Yuria," she said calmly.
“I didn’t want to annoy him, he said I could ask things and I asked,” I said quietly.
"Maybe you asked the wrong things," Natalia laughed.

I sat quietly, I didn’t know what I should do.
“Like I said, I don’t fully understand your behavior and prisoner issues but it’s clear you should do as Yuri orders,” She said.
"I don't work as a prostitute," I said quietly but resolutely.
"Of course not," Natalie told me, "Why do you think so?"
"Yuri does business with women, he sells female sex services," I said, almost crying. "I'm afraid she wants to make me a new whore, she wants to force me into it!"
"Don't be silly" Natalia laughed "He'll find better material for that job than you are."
It didn’t really cheer me up but it was basically good information.
"I don't understand what my purpose and role is here" I wondered quietly "Why am I here?"
"I don't understand why you're here either," she said, looking at me expressionlessly. "Maybe he likes you and wants to offer you something special."
"I still don't think there is any love story of the century," I said, "he has some plan for me."
"That's what you have to ask Yuri, I don't know anything," Natalia said sharply.
"Still, it would be very wise not to annoy Yuri any more now," she said, warning "at least don't make Alek nervous, it would be a very bad thing."
My heart rose in my throat when I thought Alek would be mad at me. That's not what I want!
Yuri told me earlier that everything is fine and Alek will not bother me if I do not give cause for it. I wanted it to stay that way. I was afraid of Alek.
Natalia took the shoes out of the box and placed them on the table. They seemed reasonable to use. They had a tolerably high heel, beautifully crafted, shiny black leather. They also had ankle straps.
"They look beautiful" I smiled.
"The best I could find for you now," Natalia said.
"Now go get dressed, we'll continue the exercises and we'll make you a representative woman!" She said and even smiled at me.

I dressed carefully. I noticed that the ankle straps of the shoes were on a regular buckle, so no locks this time. It felt good.
Natalia watched as I walked back and forth, she commented and gave me advice.
I felt like I was coping with this, my self-confidence grew.
We walked down the stairs, it was easy with new shoes.

In the large room downstairs were two men with female companions. They sat comfortably on their couches. The glass table had a few drinking glasses, an ashtray, and cigarettes. They talked quietly to each other.
Outside, the terrace also had a couple, a man and a woman sitting on a light couch.
In the yard, by the cars, were two other men and Yuri. They talked relaxed.

The men were usually dressed in jeans or straight pants. Everyone had a casual collared shirt, different colors but the style was the same. The men also had the same Hairstyle in all, short and neat, as in the military.
Anyway, the men gave some sort of military impression outward.
I thought all the women were a little weird.
Skirts too short and small, no style. The shirts were perhaps too tight and revealing. High-heeled shoes that did not have the same style as Natalia, for example. Their makeup and hair were perhaps a little messy. The women looked "cheap" to me. One woman even wore fishnet stockings with a short denim skirt!
It felt like I was watching some weird theater performance.
Natalia and I had dressed in a completely different style.

I looked questioningly at Natalia, she noticed my gaze and laughed lightly.
"Do you have any questions again?" she said.
I wasn’t sure if she wanted me to say or ask anything but I was still too curious.
"Is this some kind of performance?" I asked "Russian amateur theater that presents different types of men and women ...?"
"No" Natalia was a little surprised by my guess "These men are important guests, we want them to feel comfortable."
“Why do they all look almost the same?” I asked in amazement.
"They have received the same education in Russia, now they work here in Finland," Natalia explained patiently.
"Are they soldiers?" I asked.
"They have a military background but now they live in Finland and work in normal occupations. They are integrated into Finnish society," she explained.
"... and they're here because they want to meet these women ..." I thought aloud.
"They're here for tomorrow's meeting. There will be 25 more men tomorrow but these men are in their chain of command first, we want them to feel good," Natalia explained.
OK ... I didn't understand what she meant. The army and chain of command was way too much for me now.
"What about these women?" I asked "Why are they dressed like 70's whores?"
"Because they are whores," Natalia replied calmly, "A man who lives a normal life with his family may sometimes need the services of a whore. But a whore has to look cheaper and worthless than his own wife. It makes it more acceptable in a man's mind."
I must have looked confused and Natalia saw it.
"If a whore is beautiful and pleasant, a man can easily fall in love with her and it will mess up her life and family, that's what we don't want." Natalia explained, "That's why a whore is just an object that is discarded after use."

This was all very crude to hear. I wondered more and more why I am here.
Natalia looked at me with interest.
"Now we can go back in. We'll take a break and then we'll go through our program tomorrow."

8/24

We got back to the second floor.
“You can take off your skirt so you can sit next to the table if you want,” Natalia said.
I was happy to do so. The new shoes were comfortable but still my feet were still tender and needed rest.
Natalia leaned lightly on the table behind her and rested that way.
"Do you never sit?" I asked.
"Only when there is no other option" Natalia smiled.
"How do you travel by car," I asked
"Of course I'll sit if I have to do that," Natalia explained patiently, "Cars, planes. Traveling in general. Restaurants, etc."
“It’s about me knowing in advance what I’m going to do and choosing clothes according to‘ she continued "it’s not rocket science. I choose the clothes according to the program of the day, as well as the make-up and hairstyle. Of course, I always have a bag with supplies and clothes to spare. My survival kit ".

I thought her style of living was stressful but I’m not good at criticizing it. However, I’m just a "free jeans girl” in my sneakers. Or I was a few days ago.
Everything felt very strange, I could not accurately specify my thoughts. In just a few days, a lot of things had happened and everything seemed mysterious.
I was curious about what was going on and what this was all about.

"I have nothing against you, you are a sweet and innocent young woman, "Natalia said suddenly and looked at me.
"I want to be honest with you," she continued"You're completely different from Yuri's women in general. I don't understand why he's brought you here. I also don't understand why he's told you about their business and other activities. Usually he's very specific about these things".
"Maybe he wants to be honest and open to someone" I said thoughtfully "I would greatly appreciate if he wants to share things with me, I'm proud of it!
"Maybe so" Natalia laughed "All I know is that men are weird. It's weird that he's known you for a few days and already is sharing his secrets with you.
"I don't really see anything secretive here," I mused aloud. "He helps women make money here because they wouldn't get a job in their own poor home country. I think it's a good thing even if it might be illegal by law. Yuri doesn't force anyone to come here and sell herself. He helps them!"
"And this great place he maintains" I went on "It is great that he represents his own country of which he is obviously proud. He arranges meetings for his own compatriots who will surely miss his homeland to Russia! "
"... and besides that that he likes the same things as me is not a bad thing" I decided to say.
Natalia looked at me speechless.
"I wonder how much you've inferred in such a short time," she laughed at last "I was trying to tell you that you still have a chance to retreat and get out of here. There's still time to put your sneakers on your feet and run away!"
I began to wonder why Natalia says this way, she clearly would like me to leave.
Maybe she’s jealous that Yuri is so interested in me. Maybe she’s in love with Yuri and wants me out therefore.
I don't know, maybe they've had a relationship that's over now and she's jealous of a new, more beautiful and younger woman ...
This was a whole new situation for me, no one (except my parents) had ever given attention to me like Yuri!
I decided to fight for Yuri and make sure he wants me and not Natalia!.

"Okay," Natalia sighed, "so you want to continue here."
"Let's talk a little about tomorrow morning," she said calmly"You wake up in the morning at 5:00 and we'll put you carefully ready."
"Your job is to assist me," she continued. "You already know a group of men are coming here, a few women, too."
I listened with interest.
"We'll serve them breakfast," she explained, "or really just see that they're missing nothing. Finally, we'll fix the dishes when they move on to the appointment."
I might have looked a little disappointed, I hadn’t thought I would just be a canteen helper.
"It's the same thing during the day," Natalia continued. "After that, they go to another place for a physical test. It doesn't apply to us anymore."
"Once they're gone and the work is done, you have a few hours of rest and then we'll put you ready for the party, me of course, too."
Natalia saw that I was interested.
"Already in the afternoon guests come here for the party" Natalia looked at me "The guests are from outside Finland but almost everyone speaks understandable English. My language skills help in other situations".
"What kind of party is that?" I asked already excitedly.
"That event is strongly related to certain types of 'Fetish and Kinky' scenes. Things you're interested in, too, if I understood correctly."
"But now you have to go to the bathroom," Yuri wants you waiting for him in the locked bedroom. He will explain more later.

It has been ages since your last life story uodate. When will you resume telling us your story?

Johny91 wrote:

It has been ages since your last life story uodate. When will you resume telling us your story?

My LifeStory continues.

I stopped writing and publishing it because some things were too difficult for me to tell.
Maybe I had some idea of what was going to happen (Russian aggression), I don't know...

In any case, now that all the things related to it have been revealed, I have no reason why I should not continue writing

I liked your stories about Yuri, the Russian. Is he still organising BDSM events in Finland. I would work for Yuri.

I would like to meet Yuri and Alek, the Russians. I could make a BDSM deal with them. I like your essays below.

Will Yuri accept me as his slave in the same way as Miisa?

DerekWildman wrote:

Will Yuri accept me as his slave in the same way as Miisa?

Believe me, Derek... You don't want to meet Yuri and Alek.

They are beasts that do not belong in ordinary life.
I hope they are dead or at least locked up in a prison somewhere in the world.

I would like to meet Yuri and Alek. How do I trace them.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » THE LIFE STORY OF CAPTIVEGIRL