CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 1 to 30 of 624

Here Forum members can share their own experiences and discuss them freely.

705 wrote:

Enforcement can include temporary total loss of the use of devices and the internet, tighter control on the use of the internet and websites or apps I am allowed to use, a tighter curfew, greater restriction of travel or other freedom, adjustment of the requirement to report more often or having to ask for permission for things that I am usually allowed.

About which kind of things do you have to report about ?

Secondly are you allowed to have a passport whilst being under the supervision agreement?

705 wrote:

I suppose it might be possible to arrange the intermittent confinement to be done in a government facility but I think the private facility allows more flexibility in tailoring the period to the goals that are to be emphasized. Sometimes it is just reporting and living for a few days at the facility with very few restrictions but sometimes has been solitary isolation with nothing to do except think or sometimes write.

Are you often handcuffed if you have to  show up for the intermittent confinement?

Last edited by Azureko1 (2023-07-14 17:48:28)

I am in a relationship where my partner and I sometimes practice imprisonment for me when we are together.

My normal rules during my imprisonment include that I surrender my phone and my bag to him when we begin, and I am taken to his vacation house in his car handcuffed and restrained, also collared.

When we arrive, I am immediately placed in a long chain shackle that is put around my leg, that somewhat allows me to move about freely-ish. I am also locked inside a room in the basement that we call my cell, where I spend each night, unless otherwise told. Handcuffs are also occasionally involved.

However, due to both mine and my partner's commitments to real life, we only do this somewhat occasionally nowadays, so both of us get to focus on other stuff aswell.

Azureko1 wrote:

About which kind of things do you have to report about ?

Secondly are you allowed to have a passport whilst being under the supervision agreement?

Are you often handcuffed if you have to  show up for the intermittent confinement?

Last edited by Azureko1 (Yesterday 10:48:28)

The reporting is mostly about ensuring the tracking bracelets are in place. Although they both will trigger an alarm if the strap is removed or tampered with, I still have to send a photo to show they are in place. This is not so much for security but to provide a regular reminder and acknowledgement of their presence. Every four hours, a computer program decides if a verification is necessary and, if so, which bracelet to verify. The process is random in each four hour block from 6 am to 10 pm.   Normally, there is a 25% chance that a verification is required in each four hour block so a check is required about once a day. I have one hour to submit the required photo to the supervisor or device access is removed. In addition, for each required photo there is a 20% chance that the photo is to be uploaded to a website to public ally acknowledge the supervision.
If necessary, the percentages can be adjusted to require more frequent verification. Failing to complete the bracelet checks on time is regarded as being uncooperative with supervision program.
The same computer system sends an hourly text message reminding me about the conditions of the supervision. Some of the messages also require some sort of report.

I also have to report travel that leaves the county where i reside or the two adjacent counties. If necessary this area can be made smaller. There is a larger area that I need to get permission to leave.

I surrendered my passport to my supervisor as part of the agreement. It has since expired. When I renew it, I will surrender the new one and the passport card. I will get a RealId drivers license to use for air travel but haven't had the chance to do the paperwork for that yet.

I am sometimes handcuffed (and leg ironed) during the confinement. The confinement is meant to keep me aware that although the supervision is restrictive, it could always be more restrictive. The exact conditions depend on how well I am dealing with the supervision.

These are good questions. Thank you for your interest. Having this level of transparency about the supervision helps to add to its effectiveness.

+1

705 wrote:

The reporting is mostly about ensuring the tracking bracelets are in place.

Do you have to wear also a wrist tracking bracelet besides an ankle bracelet?

705 wrote:

I am sometimes handcuffed (and leg ironed) during the confinement. The confinement is meant to keep me aware that although the supervision is restrictive, it could always be more restrictive. The exact conditions depend on how well I am dealing with the supervision.

Do you have to wear the handcuffs (and /or leg irons) 24/7 if they subject to restrains during confinement?

Secondly does your supervisor also has the ability to increase the amount of hours that you have to be in confiment for more than 180 hours each year if you don't comply much with your supervision agreement.

Does your supervisior has the ability to extend

705 wrote:

hese are good questions. Thank you for your interest. Having this level of transparency about the supervision helps to add to its effectiveness.

Thanks for the feedback, your situation is intresting to me because I didn't know such arrangements existed to be  voluntary subjected for electronic monitoring.

I can't find much information about such a program online.

Last edited by Azureko1 (2023-07-17 13:28:30)

MsHanna wrote:

I am in a relationship where my partner and I sometimes practice imprisonment for me when we are together.

My normal rules during my imprisonment include that I surrender my phone and my bag to him when we begin, and I am taken to his vacation house in his car handcuffed and restrained, also collared.

When we arrive, I am immediately placed in a long chain shackle that is put around my leg, that somewhat allows me to move about freely-ish. I am also locked inside a room in the basement that we call my cell, where I spend each night, unless otherwise told. Handcuffs are also occasionally involved.

However, due to both mine and my partner's commitments to real life, we only do this somewhat occasionally nowadays, so both of us get to focus on other stuff aswell.

Do you also wear a shock collar sometimes during the imprisonment?

Azureko1 wrote:

Do you also wear a shock collar sometimes during the imprisonment?

I have once or twice, but neither one of us enjoyed using it.

It did not really suit our style, so I have not used it for a long long time.

Good morning,
I see that the committee has taken control of this forum.
For the control of a detainee in "semi freedom" a good solution is a strict control of her expenses.
For current expenses, each expense must be confirmed by a receipt.
No ticket no validation and punishment.
The nature of the purchase, time and place being marked, allowing her supervisor to check where and when she is shopping, and what she is buying.
This allows the prohibition of certain things such as alcohol, cigarettes ... finally everything his supervisor considers to prohibit him.
For other purchases,
prior agreement must be obtained.
And this prohibits compulsive or pleasure shopping, the latest fashion clothes are not suitable for an inmate who must simply wear correct outfits and teach her to be thrifty.
I also think that for the prisoner to remember her status permanently, wearing restrictive accessories such as a corset, a neck brace, a diaper...will remind her at every second of discomfort that she is a prisoner.
Finally, I believe that wearing a chastity belt should be mandatory during the entire period of detention, even though I know personally the discomfort and frustration that this horrible thing entails.

Azureko1 wrote:

Do you have to wear also a wrist tracking bracelet besides an ankle bracelet?

Do you have to wear the handcuffs (and /or leg irons) 24/7 if they subject to restrains during confinement?

Secondly does your supervisor also has the ability to increase the amount of hours that you have to be in confiment for more than 180 hours each year if you don't comply much with your supervision agreement.

Does your supervisior has the ability to extend

Thanks for the feedback, your situation is intresting to me because I didn't know such arrangements existed to be  voluntary subjected for electronic monitoring.

I can't find much information about such a program online.

Last edited by Azureko1 (Today 06:28:30)

We have not found an effective wrist tracking bracelet. It is hard to get enough battery capacity in a wrist bracelet to power the gps and the cellular connection for more than a day. So far, a bracelet on each ankle for two different manufacturers has been deemed to be good enough security.

The extent of the wearing of hand or leg cuffs varies each time. Sometimes it is 24/7,  Sometimes the handcuffs are removed for part or all of the visit. Sometimes much heavier shackles replace the wrist or ankle cuffs. It depends. Sometimes I am told the reason for the difference, other times I am not.

The supervisor could theoretically change the required number of hours But it has not been necessary so far.  180 hours a year works out to 15 hours or a long overnight stay each month. If a month is missed, that times will have to be made up before the end of the year. The long overnight stay is enough to be effective without being too difficult to schedule. I am expected to continue to be able to properly function in the outside world as a part of program.

Thank you for the questions. I am glad I am able to help.

Sophie wrote:

Good morning,
I see that the committee has taken control of this forum.
For the control of a detainee in "semi freedom" a good solution is a strict control of her expenses.
For current expenses, each expense must be confirmed by a receipt.
No ticket no validation and punishment.
The nature of the purchase, time and place being marked, allowing her supervisor to check where and when she is shopping, and what she is buying.
This allows the prohibition of certain things such as alcohol, cigarettes ... finally everything his supervisor considers to prohibit him.
For other purchases,
prior agreement must be obtained.
And this prohibits compulsive or pleasure shopping, the latest fashion clothes are not suitable for an inmate who must simply wear correct outfits and teach her to be thrifty.
I also think that for the prisoner to remember her status permanently, wearing restrictive accessories such as a corset, a neck brace, a diaper...will remind her at every second of discomfort that she is a prisoner.
Finally, I believe that wearing a chastity belt should be mandatory during the entire period of detention, even though I know personally the discomfort and frustration that this horrible thing entails.

Sophie makes an excellent point. Semi freedom should not allow uncontrolled spending.  My shopping on Amazon is done using what they call a "teen" account which means that an purchase has to be approved by my supervisor (Amazon says "parent"). This prevent frivolous or impulse purchases. We are in the process of arranging a "teen" debit to further control and account for any spending. This will prevent purchases of forbidden items like alcohol, which I am not permitted without permission, or cigarettes, which I have no interest in. It will also notify the "parent" or supervisor when a purchase is made. With this tool in place, it will much easier to track and account for purchases and eliminate any reason for me to be allowed to have cash.

I have no limits like that for me, apart from when I am with my partner, I can get stuff I need and want on my own whenever really, as I am quite careful on where I spend my own money.

Though the no access to my phone or my handbag is quite good way to stop my own spending when I am with my partner.

# MsHanna,
I am not a lesson giver and your lifestyle is up to you and I have nothing to say about it.
My words are my reflections on the control of detainees on semi-freedom, even if this control can sometimes involve deprivation.
I think the expense control is just a ➕️ to the other controls.
This method allows the supervisor to control food, choosing food if he feels the inmate needs it.
This also allows him to ensure a certain level of physical exercise by choosing a store more or far from home.
For her clothing, the prisoner must offer several choices and it is at the discretion of the supervisor.
These are only my reflections, and everyone can adapt them to their life or reject my rantings.
kisses.
sophie

Indeed, I like that I have certain choices even when I am placed in a status of an inmate, that I can discuss like what food we eat, and when, but also that I have lost some choices, such as the ability to be a free and an independent woman.

Is relieving to have to depend on someone, and to trust their choices, and to obey their orders and rules they have laid out for me.

Your vision of life as an inmate seems rather reasonable to me, and having a relationship of trust and love is essential.
It is also true that letting the other decide for you allows you to overcome certain taboos by feeling free from guilt since it is not just your will to obey.
Kisses

Sophie wrote:

Your vision of life as an inmate seems rather reasonable to me, and having a relationship of trust and love is essential.
It is also true that letting the other decide for you allows you to overcome certain taboos by feeling free from guilt since it is not just your will to obey.
Kisses

Exactly.

It feels almost like a vacation from normal to me, where I only need to obey and relax, and not have a care in the world for me.

+1

A small question, if your companion asked you to deprive yourself of certain foods, or asked you to eat foods that you don't like, would you accept out of obedience??

I would probably show my disagreeance in some way, but I would probably end up obeying.

That is, if its not something I absolutely hate, then I would refuse that.

Last edited by MsHanna (2023-07-18 16:36:43)

Thank you for your reply.
I will take my example.
For drinks, only water and tea, coke or soda are very rarely allowed.
For food no more burger or pizza but salads, grills and lots of fresh vegetables that i like not many, you see nothing bad.
What I miss the most are sweets, chocolate and cakes, all those sweets that I stuffed myself with.

I don't personally eat candy, chocolate, or stuff like that all too often anyways, but come to think, I doubt I would be allowed those during my confinement.

I tend to drink water, coffee or juice, that I am allowed on a regular basis during confinement, and sometimes soda too, but not often.

My partner and I tend to enjoy a glass or two of wine or something else during weekends, but then he removes my restraints for that evening apart from my legchain and my collar, as its our 'couple' time and for safety aswell, just in case.

To sort of answer Sophie's questions, some of my custodial restrictions are to deprive me of foods or snack that I like but are not good for me. I am not permitted to visit convenience stores (for those not in the US, these are a type of fancy bodega) because that is an easy ways to get candy and chips. I am permitted to stop to use a restrooms on a trip but that requires explanation or permission. I could get snack at a grocery store as part of the allowed weekly shopping trip but my register receipt is sometimes but not always spot checked for what I purchased. It might be better to control this by having the supervisor approve a weekly grocery delivery order but, so far, that has been too much workload for the supervisor.

Thank you for sharing all these thoughts and experiences! I am reading with interest, learning and finding inspiration, both for writing and for real life. And it is nice to find such a well-functioning community, where we can feel comfortable to talk about such things.

705, if I may ask, what kind of software are you using for your media control? Is it something widely available, or rather written just for you as custom order? What about that website where you have to publish your control pictures and reports - are you allowed (and willing) to share it?
I am a bit concerned that you don't seem to have any plan for release in case there were such need. Perhaps you believe that your supervisors will certainly see what is good for you, and act accordingly? Well, maybe... There is a saying "power corrupts" and it is very true. However, I understand that your submission is purely lifestyle, with no sexual aspect, so maybe the emotions in play aren't so strong. And anyway - I'm not sure if I could offer any better advice.

MsHanna, your arrangement of "vacation imprisonment" sounds very pleasant, especially how you describe the emotions connected to it! So I get that you're using a leg shackle with a very long chain locked into the basement, which allows you to move inside the summerhouse, but not out of it. I would imagine that such a long chain has to be quite heavy and inhibit your movement significantly by dragging behind you, in particular on stairs? I'm not quite sure if your play is 24/7 overall or limited to these confinement periods (if you even want to talk about that). Thank you once again for welcoming me on the Forum so warmly!

Sophie, for one thing, I wouldn't say that "the Committee has taken control of this forum". They explained rather clearly that they're only helping Miisa in moderation during her summer break.
I'm intrigued by your thought that a voluntary prisoner should feel discomfort at all times to remember their status. It seems pretty extreme, but certainly it can work for some relationships when both sides want it, and you imply quite heavily that you actually live in this way. I would be very careful to enter such a relationship, because it sounds like there is no room to back away and reduce intensity, you can only do it fully or finish it outright...
You mention chastity belts... There are many stories, but it's rare to meet someone with actual hands-on experience (or should I say "groin-on"?). I suppose that you consider it mandatory for these previous reasons (discomfort and status reminder). Still, it is fascinating how you call it a "horrible thing" and still advocate for it. If I may ask, what actually makes this thing horrible in your memory - were you able to use it often or for long periods of time?

One idea, clearly emerging from all the posts and about which I fully agree, is the importance of trust.
Greetings to all of you!

DoomTurtle

My chain is actually placed on the main floor, or outside on the patio, where I am connected to it after I am let out of my room in the basement, and it does allow me to go outside, just not very far out, and my radius can be extended quite a bit if I have been good during my confinement period, so I can more or less move about as much as I want, if I feel like dragging the chain behind me, that is, as you said, it is quite heavy when its extended.

And my play is limited to when I am at this summer house with my partner, we are quite the regular couple on most occasions, as we live in different places aswell.

Dear DoomTurtle,

The software used for device and media control is all widely available mostly targeted at the Parental Control market. I am allowed Android devices. I have a phone, a tablet, a Chromebook, a laptop, and a desktop. The laptop and desktop run Microsoft windows and my login is controlled by Windows Family. This sets restrictions on software that can be installed and is used to set a daily bedtime from 11pm to 6am for the windows machines. The Android are controlled by Google Family Link which restricts apps that can be installed, sets daily time limits on time wasting apps like Facebook and Twitter, and restricts access to many undesirable websites. The devices also run Boomerang which sets daily time limits on use, reports on phone calls made and received, reports on texts messages and their contents, reports on YouTube usage, and controls access to various setting on the device to prevent trying to circumvent restrictions. An app call Bark monitors device content, texts, email, and social media for things that it considers possible inappropriate or potentially harmful. All of these programs or apps are just repurposed things that intended to help parents keep track of and control what their children are doing in the digital world. They all have other features like location tracking which we do not use. There are features in common to most of them. Features have been chosen from each app to provide the most comprehensive coverage.
The only custom program, so far, is one that randomly prompts for the verification photos of the tracking bracelets. It also sends a reminder message related to the custodial program at a random time during each hour from 6am to 11pm. These messages are meant to encourage compliance with the program or reinforce its benefits.
I will try to find out about sharing access to the verification website or providing some other additional transparency to those photos.

Thank you for your concern over the lack of a release plan. It would always be possible for me to stop. The consequences of me just saying no to continuing would be loss of access to anything I have stored in controlled accounts or on controlled devices and computers. Going forward from this sort of loss would, of course, be possible but would in effect be starting a new, at least digital, life. Close to impossible, but doable. I do believe that my supervisors will see and do what is best for me, even if I don't see the same thing in the moment. The reminder messages mentioned above are meant to continually reinforce this.  You are correct that it is very true that "power corrupts" but I don't think I have seen any evidence of this yet. I might be mistaken or naive. The power in the supervision program is to keep me from doing things that I shouldn't or to encourage me to do things that I should. I do not really see ways that this power could be abused. Sometimes it is used in ways that I don't like such as requiring that I produce evidence of a long walk or other exercise several days at the risk of losing some privilege like television or favorite websites until I am back in compliance.  Losing device access for being caught in a convenience store without permission, I don't think is an abuse of power. It is just an easy way to help me learn to follow the rules. Sometimes, having to thank someone for that correction is difficult and embarrassing because it means admitting and confronting improper behavior but this is part of learning to be responsible and behave properly.

I suppose the program can be viewed as submission. I am submitting to the custody and to a set of rules that may be stricter than most peoples and enforced a little bit differently. It is a lifestyle without a sexual aspect. That is not permitted. I certainly have emotions but the intent is to learn to moderate them to the extent possible.

I thank you very much for your interest and for teh advice and suggestion you have offered. Transparency to others, like yourself, is a large part of self improvement.

It is nice to read of MsHanna's arrangement. It seems well thought out and fits the needs of her and her partner. I would extend my welcome to the forum, also.

I think is a good thing that the Committee has supplied this opportunity for us to exchange ideas and stories. I think this will help us all learn and grow.

I like Sophie's phrase "control of detainees on semi-freedom". That applies somewhat to my situation. I have "semi-freedom", fragile as it is. She is right that the detainee should have permanent reminders of their status. I think  it need not be a physical discomfort but that might just be a word choice. A corset, neck brace, or diaper would not necessarily need to be uncomfortable but their presence certainly could not be ignored as a reminder of status. My tracker bracelets or device apps are not uncomfortable but they keep me constantly aware of the custodial program and teh need to comply with it.

I definitely feel my happiest with my current lifestyle, yes.

I like the feeling of imprisonment, but I also need time to be on my own as a free and independent woman, and hang out with my friends

Good morning,
I recognize that I exaggerated in my commentary on the committee and I apologize.
I will briefly explain my case.
I am detained and punished in a family setting following very serious nonsense.
In fact I am a nasty bitch who liked to make others suffer.
It's my unhealthy side that leads me to think that an inmate must wear accessories or undergo constraints so that she constantly remembers that being an inmate must not be an easy life.
And whatever you think of my behavior, I fully assume it.

As for the chastity belt, I dreamed of having it worn by others and now I am the one who is locked up
I've been wearing one for 15 months all the time.
it's an uncomfortable object that reminds me of its presence by its rigidity, which spreads my buttocks when I'm sitting, which pinches the skin of my stomach if I bend down and I don't speak when I have to ride a bike or exercise in the slightest measure .
When I fantasized about belts, I thought it was simply a way to forbid sexual relations, but in fact I learned the hard way that it is above all a vicious object that deprives us of all sexual pleasure and causes unbearable frustration.
there are also the bad accessories that can be added.
As for defending it, yes but it's out of sheer malice and jealousy, I wish this thing, "horrible" is the term that came to mind when I wrote it, but it's rather cruel or inhuman than I should have used be de rigueur for all inmates
I apologize once again to those whom my words may offend, but it's my nature, I assume it even if my educators try to correct my behavior.
Kisses
Sophia

No need to apologize to me, Sophie, I didn't personally take any offense to it.

And I agree, chastity can be very rigid, I am occasionally placed in it, however compared to your stint in it, I only spend a few days to a week in it, when in captivity.

Once again, thank you so much for your interesting and inspiring posts!

To open up a bit about myself ("open my turtle shell", you could say): most of my knowledge of this kind of play is as a hobbyist writer. I am writing fetish stories in English to test the idea that we have a different personality in every language we use, and of course I did a lot of research. Some real-life experiences, too, but limited. However, now I'm actually attempting online D/s. My partner needs firm leadership, we both enjoy our play and look for more ideas to improve it, but at the same time I want to avoid crossing her boundaries or becoming oppressive. (Maybe I'll invite her here later.) So, again, I'm learning...

MsHanna, it sounds really good! In particular, the idea of "reward by radius" speaks to my mathematical spirit strongly. Seriously though - I'm happy that you managed to craft for yourself such a good arrangement, your ideal balance of captivity and free time. You certainly deserve it, and your input on the Forum is always kind and nice to read.

Dear 705, I didn't expect such a detailed response, thanks! Now I'm not concerned, your solution seems fair and not abusive. In your earlier posts you seemed to imply that release is impossible, so I found it worrying, but apparently I was mistaken. And in fact, these details might be very relevant to what I'm trying to do (not immediately though, perhaps in a few months). By the way, what is "705"? I don't think it's your "prisoner number", but certainly it has some significance to you?

Sophie, your story seems more and more intriguing! I don't think you need to apologize to us, either. From what you write, it appears that you deserve every little bit of what is happening to you. However, I cannot be sure, maybe you're just very harsh on yourself. I find it impressive that you were so determined to stay with your significant other(s) after your "very serious nonsense" that you are consenting to such strict treatment. I understand that you clearly have a submissive side which you are developing now, with support of your "educators", and enjoying it to some extent. I don't know if your total control is meant to be permanent, but I probably wouldn't see a reason to loosen any conditions until you completely overcome the "nasty bitch" side of your personality and prove it for a very long time.
I think some more specific details might be of interest - of course don't feel obliged to answer if it would be too uncomfortable! So... is your belt an off-the-shelf model, or a special one just for you? Is it very challenging or time-absorbing to keep proper hygiene with it? You mentioned that riding a bike is problematic - are you actually ordered to do it instead of using a car or public transport? Is it equipped with thigh-cuffs (I mean the belt, not the bike)? Finally: are there other devices or restraints that you must wear long-term or regularly?
And obviously, now I understand the meaning of your old vague comment "I would immediately cheat if I had a chance".

Kindly yours,
Doom Turtle - the refined reptile

Last edited by DoomTurtle (2023-07-21 11:24:29)

Dear Doom Turtle
if I had not accepted this solution it would have been much worse.
As for the belt, sorry, I don't know the model, I was not asked my opinion, but it is well adjusted.
For hygiene I am cleaned every 3-4 days in normal times. (excluding daily showers).
This is done under great security, I have to wear a latex hood with only an opening for the mouth and nose
I also use it for sleeping.
Latex mittens, and my hands are cuffed around my neck.
I am washed without gentleness, brush with a meticulously dried hospital-smelling product then the belt is put back in place with a lot of talc.
  This should take 15-20 minutes maximum.
there's also hair removal when they think it's necessary, and it's less fun.
Removable thigh bands can be added at will, but it is always with the maximum restriction, just the set of a padlock and just above the knees
I don't have a car anymore and I don't use public transport.
I only leave the house accompanied.
Besides, I am rarely left alone.
As for the bike,
it's either to go for "walks" because it seems that I need to exercise and get some fresh air, or to do the shopping.
And I don't have my my to say.
If not to answer your last question, I am often made to wear rubber clothes, I also have ballet boots, and many other accessories to make my life difficult.
Kisses.
sophie

Dear Sophie,
All these details are really interesting. It would be wonderful if you found time and inspiration to describe your lifestyle more systematically.
I wouldn't like to make it feel like cross-questioning, so please remember that if you don't feel comfortable with something, we can always move to PM or abandon a topic. Sorry if I insist too much, but I find all of it really inspiring, both for writing and maybe real life!
"if I had not accepted this solution it would have been much worse"
This sounds a bit concerning - so my trademark question... - I understand that everything is done with informed consent and good will of both sides?
A bit related to that, is there any actual plan how you could earn some form of release or better conditions? Or is it, as far as you know, completely impossible?
Who are your guardians? How do you refer to them, is it "you", "Sir/Madam", "Master/Mistress"?
"Latex mittens, and my hands are cuffed around my neck." - Is it also for sleeping, or only for cleaning procedures?
"because it seems that I need to exercise and get some fresh air" - Yes, I remember how you argued that prisoners need to stay fit and avoid unnecessary health problems, and I fully agree with you.
"and many other accessories to make my life difficult" - Would you like to tell a bit more? Are you spending most of your days in cuffs and shackles like Miisa, or is it some other kind of accessories?
What does your typical day look like? Is there anything from "normal life" that you particularly miss?

Do you sometimes think about writing a long autobiographical story, describing what happened since the beginning of your imprisonment, how you feel about it and how it changes you as a person? I understand that such a big project might be difficult and even unpleasant, but maybe it would be worth the effort!
Chaste kisses,
David

Dear Sophie,
I agree with DoomTurtle and MsHanna. No apology is necessary.  I don't think there is anything wrong with describing how you feel and how things affect you. You are right. Chastity belts, even the most modern ones, can be very rigid and confining. It is often the case that although the physical restrictions are confining and hard to deal with, the psychological effects of having someone else so completely control something as personal as your sexuality wind up being much, much more intense. It is especially so when, it seems, you had to chose the chastity belt to avoid something that was much worse.
We are glad you are here and are willing and able to share with us. I hope this helps you.
Respectfully,

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions