CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 271 to 300 of 624

Dear Ingrid

I would certainly agree with Mr DoomTurtle here, I think Ms Anja trusts you a lot, and it takes great courage that you follow her rules she has laid out for you.

And I agree, it sounds bad that you called her cruel, in my view, its a bad word to use for your Mistress, I believe she cares a lot about your well being, and you!

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Mr. Doom Turtle, thank you for your advice. When I wrote my review on Madame Sophie's Mistresses, I didn't think anything bad until Mistress Anja's reaction and corroborated by you. I am sorry for my unacceptable behavior, my only excuse, if it is admissible, is my inexperience.
I reiterate my apologies to Madame Sophie's Mistresses and to all the people I may have offended.
I was frightened by the risk of having even more days of frustration and I found it too severe, now I understand the enormity of my fault and that I deserve a severe punishment, whatever it may be and I will do my best to atone with courage.
My frustration is getting worse and worse, I only support it because it is Mistress Anja's decision and I don't want to disappoint her and the risk of seeing it increase scares me to the highest degree.
I thought I was more courageous.
Dear Madame MsHanna, I think you misunderstood
I will never tell Mistress Anja how cruel she is, Mistress is the complete opposite.
I was talking about Madame Sophie's Mistresses, and I bitterly regret it
humbly.
ingrid

Dear Ingrid

Ah, I apologize! I have been a little tired the past few days! 

Sophie's educators seem strict, but I believe it is because they care about her.

Now, I am going to take a small afternoon nap.

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Ingrid,

It seems good that Ms Anje is being strict with you. I think it is because she has an idea about how she wants you to behave and is willing to put the effort into helping you become that person. Someone told me recently that the best custodians are strict and firm. It sounds like Ms Anje is doing a good job with both. You are lucky that she trusts you enough even though you are so frustrated. You need to honor that trust so she does not have a reason to enforce your frustration like has happened to some of us. I hope you can keep up the good work on teh way to becoming the perfect submissive she knows you can be.

Respectfully,

Dear Sophie,
thank you for your answer, I think I found the device that kept your legs apart, it must not have been very comfortable to stay in this position.
If I understood correctly, your Mistresses forced you to stay in wet and shitty diapers.
Without the possibility of complaining and permanently immobilized for 4 weeks.
How could you accept this horrible punishment? Is your fault to atone for that serious?
Or have you hidden from us that in fact you are a real masochist?
I hope your school period will be smoother, will you tell us?
kiss
Anja.

Dear All,
thank you for caring about me.
DoomTurtle,
I did not wear my belt during my baby period to facilitate my hygiene.
But in my restrictions this did not change anything in my chastity.
Now my belt is back, I tried to say that a young schoolgirl wasn't wearing one.
But they replied that it was to protect my “virtue”.
Thanks for the advice to get back in shape.
For the moment I sleep on my back attached to my feet and my arms along my body and with mittens, it's a rather comfortable position.
I've had plenty of time to think about how to behave in the future, I'm going to try to be very kind and stop giving advice that might embarrass my "friends".
I don't want to repeat this nightmarish experience at all.
For my classes, one of my biggest problems is writing with an old dip pen. I'll try to report back to you later if you want.

Dear Anja,
no, I'm not a masochist at all.
My fault was very serious and I am still ashamed of it, but I will say no more.
Dear Ingrid,
my mistresses have accepted your apology and since you say that you will be severely punished, the matter is closed for them.
If I can give you some advice, be very attentive to your words and your writings, it seems to me that this is the main source of your punishments.
Otherwise courage, I think you are on the right path.
lots of love
Sophie.

Dear ladies and gentlemen.
I am in the greatest despair.
Last night Mistress Anja wanted to check my stupidity log and it went very, very badly for me. I noted 2 stupidities for profanity and I thought I was being sincere.
She told me that she didn't see it as my disrespect towards Sophie's Mistresses, nor that I had forgotten to write it down.
she told me she had seen some shrugs, sighs and bad postures.
And the icing on the cake, the use of the verb want in my last post.
She explained to me again that I had to fill my notebook with all, absolutely all of my mistakes.
That I would be happy to read it again in a few years.
She asked me if I really wanted to be her submissive by being so disobedient.
In my defense, I pleaded the difficulty of losing my old habits and that I thanked her for being my mistress.
The terrible punishment for all of my faults that she had seen and those that I had certainly forgotten to confess was 100 days of additional frustration.
I was speechless and broke down crying.
When I wanted to speak, she forbade me.
She added that I would know the terms this weekend and she added, who likes it well, kisses well, with a kiss on the forehead. She seems to really take pleasure in my misfortune. And she must really love me.
But the worst happened this morning when she asked me again for my notebook which I hadn't had time to update.
She simply said double punishment with a big smile.
I'll never be able to handle this.
I think this weekend is not going to be easy.
Madam Sophie,
thank your Mistresses for their leniency for me, but I do not yet know what my punishment will be.
I'm sorry you're wearing your belt again.
Do you write your school work with sergeant major dips
Humbly.
ingrid

Dear Sophie,

I am glad you are making more progress back from your baby time. I hope being a schoolgirl is not all that bad even if you have to write lessons all day. It sounds like your sleeping arrangements are pretty comfortable even though being back in your belt makes the mittens unnecessary. It is good to have that extra reminder that schoolgirls should not do naughty things in the night.
It is good that you are planning to be kind from now on. I hope your idea to stop giving advice that might embarrass your friends will not keep you from making observations and suggestions about my supervision. Your input and ideas (along with everyone else's) definitely is helping to make me a better person and helps make my supervision better.

Respectfully,

Dear Sophie,

Indeed, I would like to read more about your lessons. How many hours a day do they take? Do you only write exercises or also listen to lectures? Are you learning new things or only repeating? And other details - whatever you want to share with us.
How do you feel about your new uniform, is it better than being naked? Do you have to wear shackles with it during the day? Are there some other significant changes in your routine?
Obviously I agree with the need to "protect your virtue", your educators are acting responsibly here. Because you haven't proven to be a good girl yet, any measures are appropriate.

I have no doubts you will be very careful with your behaviour. Your advice is truly valuable. However, please avoid posting anything that could be unacceptable to your mistresses, or awake your bad instincts. It is visible that you try to be really kind and patient.

Dear Ingrid,

Ms Anja wouldn't give you an order if she weren't sure you can handle it. It can be terribly difficult, but you need to trust her and draw strength from her belief in you. After all, she knows you so much better than any of us. She will certainly find a way to make it easier in reality than it seems in expectation.

If I may make a humble observation, it appears to me - maybe incorrectly - that you are waiting for your submissive abilities to develop naturally. It won't go too well when Anja holds you to high standards. You need to crave becoming a better girl for her with your whole personality, work actively on it like on the dearest hobby you had in your life, use a lot of your free time to think about your rules and orders, analyse how you could fulfil them better. It seems you both really wish to build such a relationship, so I hope it will go perfectly well.

All the best,
Turtle

Dear 705,
I thank you for your kindness. Even if I wear my belt, mittens are mandatory protection at night and sometimes during the day. They make me powerless.
I will continue to give opinions and advice, I don't think I can help it, but I will do it in a way that does not irritate my Mistresses by being kind and constructive.
Dear Doom Turtle,
for my lessons it's writing and reading from books, the old fashioned way for all my lessons. and writing with these old pens is not easy for me.
Dictations are my biggest problem because I'm bad at spelling, I have a big problem with accents, and this earns me a lot of punishment.
Which is difficult, too,
it's learning by heart, long recitations, geography... etc., this week for example I have to learn all the countries and their capitals and there are almost 200 of them.
My lessons last approximately twice 4 hours with 2 "recesses" which allow me to write here.
It's nice to be dressed, apart from the shoes and I have to be impeccable, the slightest forgotten button is punished.
To my great astonishment I am not chained.
To sum up for the moment it's pretty cool, I would even say that it's the sweetest period since I was punished.
Dear Ingrid.
I am not going to complain to you since you endure this frustration voluntarily, do not forget that it is you who wanted to be enslaved, even if this servitude does not take the form that you hoped for. This is true servitude, to obey that you like it or not.
Your mistress seems to be taking her role more and more seriously.
Even if for the moment you are blinded by your despair because of your endless frustration,
think that your mistress seems to take pleasure in your relationship and it is much better for you that she is invested in imagining new rules and increasingly strict punishments, rather than doing it just the minimum to please you. Expect her to become more and more strict over time.

Big kisses to all
sophie

Dear Sophie,

I understand about the mittens. I think that anything that helps make us feel powerless even in some small way helps to make it easier to accept other controls and helps us to resist fighting against them. Many of my automatic "counseling" messages are reminders of how powerless I am or that I consented to give up power. These constant reminders make it harder for me to think about resisting other control things.
Thank you for your continued advice. It means a lot to me.
I think it is good you are learning using books and writing lessons. When I have to teach (or learn) things, I find it is best to use books and writing. It helps me to retain the information better.

I am glad you like the school uniform even if the skating shoes are so uncomfortable. I am sure that is a good look for you and you think it is cool and sweet.

Please keep up your studies and your good behavior so your Mistresses continue to allow you to visit here.

Respectfully,

Last edited by 705 (2023-09-23 03:17:23)

Sophie wrote:

To my great astonishment I am not chained.
To sum up for the moment it's pretty cool, I would even say that it's the sweetest period since I was punished.

Dear Sophie,

That's a bit astonishing indeed. In my guess, this contrast - between constant, severe restraints 24/7 and being locked only at night - might be meant to give you an incentive for obedience. Show that being a good girl can actually make your life better. By the way, using easier and tougher conditions in intervals is a known tool to make a prisoner more cooperative and formable. You should expect to wear shackles again after this phase of your training. Or maybe not, if you behave really well? I believe the point is to keep attention on improving yourself at any given moment, not on imagining future or dreaming of different life.

Thank you for describing your lessons. They seem to be well-planned. Learning all the capitals is an arduous task, but it will improve your erudition significantly, especially if you can state a few facts about each city. What are you doing at your mathematics lessons?

Yours,
DoomTurtle

Dear 705,
Thank you for your support.
For my lessons, I do what my Mistress imposes on me. I do everything to be very wise and I think twice before saying or writing anything so as not to anger my Mistresses.
I really don't want to be a baby again.
Dear Doom Turtle,
I know that they have planned other periods, perhaps the next one will be more, or less severe, only my Mistresses know that, but I hope that you are not a bird of bad omen. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the present moment without worrying too much about my future, what has to happen will happen.
For mathematics,
  it's mental arithmetic,
multiplications, divisions, rules of three... with extended numbers.
But without bragging, I'm pretty good at math.
Big kisses to you both.
Sophie

Dear Sophie,
I'm certainly not a "bird of bad omen". Maybe a turtle.

Nice to read that you might be a fellow math-lover. What are your favourite branches (for me it's combinatorics and number theory)? I think arithmetic is too trivial for you if you're "pretty good" at math. In my humble opinion, you should rather receive sets of conceptual problems to solve, from school olympics for example. It would be more difficult to check if you did them well. Maybe I could help a bit if needed, but not in French.

In fact, that's another relevant thought: I would kindly recommend making you learn English on a usable level, so that you wouldn't have to rely on automatic translation. Perhaps as a long-term project, extended beyond this phase of your training. I think it would be much more practical and meaningful than dictations or capital of Cote d'Ivoire (whatever is its name).

How was your weekend, was there some break in your lessons, or were they continued all the same? Did you have some sessions of physical exercises?

Have a good week,
the Turtle of Doom

Dear Doom Turtle,
I had a difficult Sunday and it continues today.
I spent it writing lines, from morning to evening with just a few small breaks for my needs and to eat. Otherwise no respite. I cursed myself, how could I have given this idea to 705. I bitterly regret it and apologize to him hoping that his supervisors will never apply this debilitating and nasty pensum to him.
As the saying goes: he who thinks he hangs is caught.
My day started with 10 strokes of the cane on the thighs and a Warning for calling you a bird of ill omen, words a lassie should not say to an adult.
For mathematics, I misspoke,
I'm good at mental arithmetic and can do some pretty complex division and multiplication without a calculator, but that's about it.
For my lessons I don't choose, I do or at least I try to do what my teachers order me.
Since this morning I have been learning to write and work only with my left hand and it is anything but obvious.
For physical training, they followed your advice: in the evening before my shower. Jumping jack, squat, running on the spot...etc. Thank you.
Lots of love.
Sophie

Dear Sophie,

Of course you don't get to choose your classes. I'm merely sharing my thoughts about them, but any decisions belong solely to your educators. For the record, I think your Sunday lesson was brilliant, exactly what you needed to improve your behaviour. What did you write and how many lines did you manage?

I took no offense to that "bird of bad omen", it was clear in context that you refer to my words and not me as a person. It was just funny that you wrote of a bird while my nickname is a turtle. However, your guardians can expect you to use more formal phrasing as they please, so their reaction was fair. I hope you thanked them properly for disciplining you.

It would be my pleasure to show you some more complex math one day, although I know it probably isn't realistic at the moment.
Working left-handed is a nice idea, it improves neuroplasticity. Sometimes I also exercise myself in this way (writing, eating, playing table tennis). Do you have to wear a mitten on your right hand for this training?
I imagine that physical exercises give you a lot of fun after a month in bed! Is your belt much of a problem when doing squats and jumping jacks?

All the best,
DoomTurtle

Dear Doom Turtle,
for my lines you find my idea brilliant, I now find it very nasty and that I suffer it myself seems a fair return of things. It's a reminder to teach myself to stop wanting to hurt others.
The sentence was:
Dear beloved Mistresses, thank you very much for this sweet punishment.
I don't know how many I wrote, I didn't count but it was hundreds.
As for the bird, my Mistresses didn't find it funny at all, nor did my thighs.
As for the thanks, don't worry, I have learned my lesson and I do it systematically.
To learn to use my left hand I actually wear a mitten, I prefer that to having my right hand tied behind my back.
For sport, it's not really fun, I don't like it. The belt is bearable, it bothers me especially when I have to bend in half, it painfully digs into my stomach, but it's more during punishment than during sport.
Thank you for your interest in me, I really appreciate it.
Lots of love.
Sophie

Dear Sophie,

I am sorry that you had to suffer for suggesting writing lines as a way to make my weekend curfew more punitive. It was a good idea and very helpful even though it has never been implemented. I have had to write lines a couple of times when I complained that I never had time to do things. I was assigned enough lines to waste an hour and then reminded that I could always find time for things I had to do.
Learning to write with your left hand sounds difficult but it is a good skill to have. I will have to try that but hopefully not enforced by a mitten.
I hope you week is better than your weekend. Please keep being a good schoolgirl. We are all proud of you.

Respectfully,

Dear Sophie,
I find your Teachers charming and their imagination for your education seems limitless but effective.
Your last comments seem wiser and I have the impression that you understand that they apply this to you
severe discipline for your own good
I loved the ironic sentence that you must have written hundreds of times, and I congratulate you for having obeyed without complaint. I imagine it must have been a difficult day, but like you said, it was you who had this brilliant idea.
Do you know if you will be forced to do this every Sunday? To learn how to use your left hand, wear your mitten all day, I think you should be able to move your fingers so that they don't get stiff.
You say you are caned, do you have any other schoolgirl punishments?
I wish you a wonderful educational day.
Kiss.
Anja
P.S.
Ingrid is ill, it's not very serious, she's resting at home.

Dear All, especially DoomTurtle and Sophie,

I wanted share with you that I have been working hard to submit verification photos in a timely fashion even though my custodian has not tightened my 30 min requirement, whether I am at home or not. My average time for the last 20 days has been 12 minutes and I am trying to improve that based on Sophie's suggestion to always be mindful about the requirement and to be ready to comply.
Last night however, a prompt text was sent just after I got on a flight and put my phone in airplane mode. Another was sent just before I landed so when I turned the phone back on, I got both messages and responded but one was 2 hours and 40 minutes late and the second was 2 hours and 10 minutes late. Fortunately, mmy supervisor was understand mostly because the bracelets both sent messages about being out of communication and back in communication that matched my story.

Dear Miss Anje,
I hope Ingrid feels better soon. There is almost nothing worse than wanted to submit or serve and not being able to because you are sick. You are wise and kind to have her rest until she is well.

Respectfully,

Dear Anja,
thank you for your kind words. The fear of punishment is very motivating.
I'm afraid I'll have to write lines every Sunday.
My left hand training lasts about 2 hours each day. I only have the mitten on during this time.
I add that it is so difficult to write with a pen that for the moment it is replaced by a bic.
For my punishments, they are certainly those which were used in ancient times.
Pulling of the ears, twisting of the hair, strokes of the rulers on the fingertips, facing the wall...etc.
I wish Ingrid a speedy recovery
Dear 705,
I think my advice to be prepared was good advice and it looks like you followed it well. Congratulations.
For your failed checks on the plane I hope there will be no consequences, you had nothing to do with it and I think your supervisors will understand this very well.
Lots of love.
Sophie

Dear 705,

Thank you for sharing these pieces of information. It's some food for thought. When a submissive does more than expected, I used to adjust the rules accordingly, so I find it notable that your supervisors don't react to your better times of reaction. As for the airplane story, didn't you have to ask for permission to fly and specify the time beforehand? I also wanted to ask about the rule about your meetings with female friends, how does it develop? Is it still in place, or maybe extended to all private meetings, were you ever denied a permission? All in all, I'm happy that our forum discussions help you to see more value in your control system and put effort into it!

Dear Anja,

I imagine that it's good time to care about your partner, make her feel secure and controlled. Cover her nakedness with fluffy blankets and prepare hot teas, hold her hand to soothe pain and frustration... - but you certainly know better than me, girls are much subtler in these soft romantic ideas. I hope that, at least, you managed to discuss the new terms and reassure Ingrid that she will be able to handle everything.

Dear Sophie,

Good that the fear of punishment motivates rather than terrifies you. Just like Anja and 705 say, it is impressive and inspiring that you continue to improve yourself and share your story with us despite all hardships. I hope that, eventually, you will embrace this new side of your personality and strive to become a better "lassie" on your own ambition, not just to avoid punishments.

Wishing you all a great time,
DoomTurtle

Dear Doom Turtle,
Ingrid is better. thank you She is wearing one of my very warm pilou pajamas. I made her stay in bed, she only comes out to quickly go to the toilet and to eat.
She is not attached. She doesn't drink tea, but I made her vegetable soup, she gets coffee with milk and toast and orange juice.
I took advantage of this illness to teach him to wait, to get used to waiting in total boredom, no leisure, just waiting for me.
I forbade him to do anything.
That's why she can't write here, I don't allow her to use the phone only in emergencies and when I call her.
Her chastity regime has evolved, she must remain chaste from Monday to Friday. She will have the right to have fun on the weekend if she doesn't make any big mistakes, but obviously with my permission.
Kiss.
Anja

Dear Sophie
Thank you for your answers.
Be a good schoolgirl.
kiss
Anja

Dear DoomTurtle,

You are correct. I did have to get permission for my trip before leaving. It was both of of state and also I was not compliant with the curfew at home restrictions. I was allowed relief from both rules without penalty. The requirement for permission to meet with female friends remains in place. There have been no changes so far but I have been told this will likely become more restricted in the future. So far, permission has never been refused but sometimes I have not been allowed a curfew extension so I have had to leave dinner in time to be home for curfew. This limits some of the choices for dinners. Sometimes, there are questions about exactly who I am meeting, how long I have known them, why I want to go, and , afterwards, exactly what took place. The process is pretty invasive. I feel like they are doing a background security check on my friends. I am sure it is meant to remind me of the need to be transparent and make my life feel exposed.

Dear Anje,
Thank you for taking such good care of Ingrid. It is good to know she is in good hands. The learning to wait is a good lesson because being able to wait quietly and patiently is a wonderful skill to have. Making her dependent on you for permission to have fun ((only when you allow on the weekends) will do a lot to strengthen the connection between you.

Dear Sophie,
You are very right. Punishment is very motivating. I am always worried that I will make some mistake or miss some rule or required report and would lose some privilege or have tighter restrictions. There were no consequences for the late verifications because of the plane ride. My custodian is strict and firm but is also fair.

Respectfully hugs to all,

Dear 705,
your control is really strict. Your curfew prevents you from having a normal social life. I suppose it was studied for this purpose and it should not be obvious to you why you have to leave.
They must think you're weird.
Do you have a girlfriend or would you like to have one, if you are allowed?
I also read that you wear a chastity belt, is it permanent and how do you deal with airport checks?
Dear Sophie,
have you written any more lines this weekend?

Kiss.
Anja

Dear Anje,

You are right. The control is pretty strict but it is supposed to help me be a better person. The social life I am allowed to have has become "normal" for me. It is what I am allowed to have. Sometimes people know about my situation and that I have to get permission for things and I may have some restrictions. They may think it is weird but they mostly never say anything and just seem to accept it. If the people know, I can just say "I have to leave by 7 because of curfew" and they accept that. Sometimes, they will remind me "Don't you need to leave now?"
I have some friends who are girls (women really) to go to dinner or movies or other things. Not exactly girlfriends.
The chastity belt is mostly permanent except for medical visits. I am allowed to remove it to pass airport security. They have enough trouble with the GPS ankle bracelets. After passing through security, I have to put the belt back on, reseal it, and send a verification photo.

Dear Sophie,
We hope you are being a good schoolgirl and learning to be better.

Respectful hugs,

705 wrote:

. I am allowed to remove it to pass airport security. They have enough trouble with the GPS ankle bracelets. After passing through security, I have to put the belt back on, reseal it, and send a verification photo.

Hi 705 which kind of problems does the airport security raise concerning the GPS ankle bracelets because they think you are a felon or something?

Last edited by Azureko1 (2023-10-04 18:59:26)

Dear 705,

While your situation might not be so fundamentally different from being in AA or any other self-improvement support program, the social stigma is still very strong. I imagine that telling any of your friends about it must have been a difficult moment. Or perhaps some of your friendships predate your submission and they have witnessed it develop, maybe even offering their own pieces of advice?

I remember how you mentioned that having no chance of a one-night affair causes you to treat women more respectfully, does it also work the other way round? Do you find that your female friends treat you somewhat differently if they know that you are belted?

Dear Anja,

I hope you're doing well. Has Ingrid completed her boredom training, and haven't you caught the virus from her? Overall, is your dominant experience until now as satisfying as you expected, are there any details that particularly surprised you (in a good or bad way)? I don't insist of course, share as much as you'd like to.

Dear Sophie,

I trust you can approach your pupil status with adult responsibility. What have you learnt in the recent days? I'd also like to know if you were writing lines on Sunday.

All the best wishes,
DoomTurtle

Azureko1 wrote:

Hi 705 which kind of problems does the airport security raise concerning the GPS ankle bracelets because they think you are a felon or something?

I don't think they have ever considered that I am a felon. They show up on the metal detector or the newer millimeter radar as suspicious objects and they need to examine them. Sometimes they are not sure exactly what they are. I tell them they are GPS trackers and I have learned to tell them will want to swab them. They do a test for explosives which is, of course, negative and I am able to continue. I am sure some of the people in line know what they are and I am sure wonder why I am wearing them but noone has ever asked.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions