CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 331 to 360 of 624

Anja wrote:

Dear Jess,
Are you monitored by video in your cell?
Do you have the right to please yourself?
How is your food?
Do you receive punishments?
I know, I'm an inveterate curious person.

Kiss.
Anja

Hey Anja, I don’t mind you being curious! Nice to meet someone new at least!

My cell is about 2m x 4m and yes I’m monitored, there is a camera at each end.

I do have the right to please myself, but learnt in the first week it’s not the best idea, as I’ve only been given fresh clothes every few days. I’ve also got a toilet but no shower in here.

The food is terrible to be honest, I’ve only had water since I got here! So desperate for a soft drink! And I’ve just had breakfast brought, today is porridge again and an apple.

No punishments yet! I’m hoping if I earn his trust, perhaps I’ll earn a little freedom and perhaps loose this chain and collar in my cell.

Anja wrote:

For your comfort, I hope that one day these bracelets will be miniaturized.

Dear Jess,
Are you monitored by video in your cell?
Do you have the right to please yourself?
How is your food?
Do you receive punishments?
I know, I'm an inveterate curious person.

Kiss.
Anja

Dear Anje,
Thank you for your hope for me. I think the bracelets will not get much smaller because they need to have a battery large enough to power the gps and the cellular connection for at least a day. I would be happy to wear a larger one if I did not have to charge ever day. The size and weight of the bracelet helps to keep me always aware of the monitoring.
You ask very good questions. I wonder if Jess's answers will change the rules for Ingrid.

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Anje,
Thank you for your hope for me. I think the bracelets will not get much smaller because they need to have a battery large enough to power the gps and the cellular connection for at least a day. I would be happy to wear a larger one if I did not have to charge ever day. The size and weight of the bracelet helps to keep me always aware of the monitoring.
You ask very good questions. I wonder if Jess's answers will change the rules for Ingrid.

Respectfully,

It’s very interesting to read about these bracelets! Batteries can only get better, so size could get smaller I guess. Can I ask, why is charging so annoying? Can’t it just be done while you’re in bed?

705 wrote:

Dear Anje,

Thank you for your question.
The bracelets are designed to be worn around the ankle. The strap contains wires to detect if it has been cut or otherwise removed. The idea is that it cannot be removed without sending an alarm to my custodian.
This is one of the devices I have to wear.

Respectfully,

Hi 705

What is the other brand of ankle monitor that you have to wear besides the omnilink OM500?

Best regards
Azureko

Jess wrote:

Can I ask, why is charging so annoying? Can’t it just be done while you’re in bed?

Dear Jess,

That is a good question. I tried to charge while I am in bed but the wire gets tangled and disconnected and then I don't get a full charge. I tried a couple of ways to fasten it to prevent that but did not have much success. It is better to do the charge in the evening before going to bed even if that means staying in one place tethered by the charging cable.

I hope you can earn some relief from your collar and chain soon. That makes time in a cell more difficult. I think it is because you are so aware that even if the cell were unlocked, you still could not leave because of the chain. Sometimes it feels like the cell door and lock are laughing at me at how helpless I am.

Respectfully.

Azureko1 wrote:

Hi 705

What is the other brand of ankle monitor that you have to wear besides the omnilink OM500?

Best regards
Azureko

Dear Azureko1,

There are several other choices: an OM400, an Xuxen, a MT-400, an AN-1000, and a Buddi. We rotate among them randomly (or as least, I can't tell the reason) as a security measure. The OM400 and Mt-400 also have a tether charging cable. The others have a clip on charger that allows me to move around while charging.  At least one is always a tethered one.

Respectfully,

Last edited by 705 (2023-10-14 04:14:37)

That’s very interesting, what do these ankle monitors cost? Are they hard to actually buy? Do you have a favourite though, and what makes one better than another?

I think I’m beginning to understand that feeling of being laughed at! The chain is an absolute constant reminder, at first it was so hard to actually sleep in, and I’d constantly get woken up during the night. But it also constantly plays on my mind of the feeling of being watched through the cameras, I’ve just had lunch brought and it feels like I’m not going to be let out today.

Jess wrote:

what do these ankle monitors cost? Are they hard to actually buy? Do you have a favourite though, and what makes one better than another?

Dear Jess,

This costs range from 300USD to over 1000USD. Some cannot be purchased but are rented by the month. About half of them have a monthly monitoring fee of about 10-15USD per day. The others rely on a local or cloud servcei for monitoring that must be set up by the monitoring person or agency.

I do not have a favourite. They all have pluses and minuses.  Some are easier for my custodian to use and some retain more history information. This is bad for me because it means they can back and look for violations that they may have missed in real-time. I very much appreciate the monitoring and I am grateful for my supervision but I suppose I can say that I resent all of the bracelets equally ;-)

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,

This costs range from 300USD to over 1000USD. Some cannot be purchased but are rented by the month. About half of them have a monthly monitoring fee of about 10-15USD per day. The others rely on a local or cloud servcei for monitoring that must be set up by the monitoring person or agency.

I do not have a favourite. They all have pluses and minuses.  Some are easier for my custodian to use and some retain more history information. This is bad for me because it means they can back and look for violations that they may have missed in real-time. I very much appreciate the monitoring and I am grateful for my supervision but I suppose I can say that I resent all of the bracelets equally

Respectfully,

Hello 705 , do you personally have to pay for the monitoring fee of 10 - 15 USD per day or does your monitoring agency do it for you ?

Secondly how much costs does it partake roughly to set up a private supervision agreement?

Best regards

Azureko

Last edited by Azureko1 (2023-10-14 16:17:30)

Azureko1 wrote:

do you personally have to pay for the monitoring fee of 10 - 15 USD per day or does your monitoring agency do it for you ?

Secondly how much costs does it partake roughly to set up a private supervision agreement?

Dear Azureko1,

I am responsible for the monitoring fees and any other fess associated with my supervision.
If you mean costs for a private bracelet monitoring solution, there are some opensource software solutions that could be run on a small server or inexpensive cloud server.

Respectfulyy,

705 wrote:

Dear Azureko1,

I am responsible for the monitoring fees and any other fess associated with my supervision.
If you mean costs for a private bracelet monitoring solution, there are some opensource software solutions that could be run on a small server or inexpensive cloud server.

Respectfulyy,

I meant by setting up a private supervision agreement more about the legal fees for setting up the contract and the legal custodian frameworks and such things.
Now that we are on the subject of private bracelet monitoring solutions which kind of open source software solutions do exist on the market for such instances?

Best regards

Azureko.

Last edited by Azureko1 (2023-10-14 18:24:28)

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,

I do not have a favourite. They all have pluses and minuses.  Some are easier for my custodian to use and some retain more history information. This is bad for me because it means they can back and look for violations that they may have missed in real-time. I very much appreciate the monitoring and I am grateful for my supervision but I suppose I can say that I resent all of the bracelets equally

Respectfully,

705 thank you for sharing. That’s not as expensive as I thought they’d be, but obviously there is the ongoing cost for the actual tracking. If I’m honest, the idea of it very much intrigues me.

So after a very long and quiet day yesterday in my cell, today has been a lot more busy. My guard came in this morning and informed me that I'm halfway through the month now, and now feeling much better after being taken for a shower and given a fresh clean uniform to wear. He's told me that he has been following this forum and what I've said, and is happy for me to continue.

Dear Jess,
Welcome aboard! It's really nice to read how you are able to fulfil your dreams and discover this new area of life.
What kind of restraints do you have to wear when you leave your cell? When describing your uniform, you did not mention any footwear - does it mean that you always stay barefoot?
What are your other hobbies? Are you able to cultivate some of them during your imprisonment?
How do you refer to your keeper? If such question isn't too private, is there some kind of relationship or emotional connection between you, or is he strictly a professional warden for you? Does anyone visit the farm, and if so, are you always locked in your cell during such events?
I hope you will really enjoy the atmosphere of this forum and stay with us for long. Maybe you'd like to know that it's possible to publish pictures here, although of course there's never any pressure on it.

Dear 705 and Azureko,
This is an interesting discussion. I would be inclined to think devices that allow using one's own server are outright better, not only to avoid an additional monthly fee, but also for safety reasons. Is there any practical consideration behind using the other ones?
I also wanted to ask the same question as Jess, she was faster. I believe that a 30 ft extension cord should be an adequate solution. Sure, it could require some disentangling after a night, but with such spare length it would be hard to unplug by rolling in your sleep.

Dear Anja,
I trust that everything is as good as ever at yours. Have you introduced any new interesting ideas for Ingrid? Has she stopped logging into here on her own accord, or have you withdrawn her permission to do so?

Dear Sophie,
A little bit concerned with the lack of messages from you. I hope you haven't loaded yourself into some new punishment. Please feel free to write whenever you need to share or talk about something.

Wishing everybody a most wonderful Sunday,
DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle wrote:

Dear Jess,
Welcome aboard! It's really nice to read how you are able to fulfil your dreams and discover this new area of life.
What kind of restraints do you have to wear when you leave your cell? When describing your uniform, you did not mention any footwear - does it mean that you always stay barefoot?
What are your other hobbies? Are you able to cultivate some of them during your imprisonment?
How do you refer to your keeper? If such question isn't too private, is there some kind of relationship or emotional connection between you, or is he strictly a professional warden for you? Does anyone visit the farm, and if so, are you always locked in your cell during such events?
I hope you will really enjoy the atmosphere of this forum and stay with us for long. Maybe you'd like to know that it's possible to publish pictures here, although of course there's never any pressure on it.

Thank you! It has been amazing, a lot different to what I'd always imagined it to be like, but I'm definitely still very lucky to be able to be in this position! I am allowed footwear though, I've got some white ankle socks and Croc's, but in my cell I'm usually just in socks as it gets pretty cold in here.

When I leave my cell my guard unlocks the collar from my neck, but only after he has locked both ankle cuffs and hand cuffs on, and on the odd occasion he will also wrap a chain around my waist and padlock my handcuffs to them to keep my hands in place. The only time I'm completely free is when I'm in the shower and being watched at all times.

I'm allowed to call him my guard, although I do know his actual name, he has forbidden me from calling him it. He has just been referring to me as inmate but here is no relationship between us, I'm 22 years old and he is actually 42. But yes, people do visit the farm occasionally, and I'm always locked away when this happens.

When I'm at home, I'm lucky in a sense to not have many friends around (so no one to miss me while I'm in here) and enjoy a lot of things around the house. Used to enjoy reading and watching TV, but also cooking and gardening, but outside the house used to enjoy going for a bushwalk and of course shopping/movies. So far I've been given a couple of books that I was allowed to read, but boredom has been one of the hardest things to learn to deal with so far.

Thank you all though for being so welcoming and friendly on here, it's nice to meet some like minded people!

Hi all!!

Happy Saturday evening/Sunday morning!

The past few days I have been with my partner at his cottage after some time, and we are planning on being here for two weeks, so the past few days have been fun for me, getting used to being a prisoner/inmate, and only wearing a jumpsuit and restraints, but as per usual, it has been fun- even if I lose my rights to my phone for most of the time, and other personal belongings.

Hugs, Hanna

MsHanna wrote:

Hi all!!

Happy Saturday evening/Sunday morning!

The past few days I have been with my partner at his cottage after some time, and we are planning on being here for two weeks, so the past few days have been fun for me, getting used to being a prisoner/inmate, and only wearing a jumpsuit and restraints, but as per usual, it has been fun- even if I lose my rights to my phone for most of the time, and other personal belongings.

Hugs, Hanna

Hey Ms Hanna! Hope you end up having a good time for the two weeks at the cottage! Will be very keen to hear how it goes for you during it. I’d say it definitely is fun, but it’s definitely something that is strange to get used to…

Azureko1 wrote:

I meant by setting up a private supervision agreement more about the legal fees for setting up the contract and the legal custodian frameworks and such things.
Now that we are on the subject of private bracelet monitoring solutions which kind of open source software solutions do exist on the market for such instances?

Dear Azureko1,
It is difficult to give a specific amount for setting up a supervision arrangement. It would depend on legals costs, usually hourly, in you area and the extent of the legal work needed. There are costs or subscriptions for some of the parental control software that we are using. That will depend on which ones you would chose.

The primary, and best, I think, open source tracking solution is Traccar. It is well support and robust. You can use one of their servers at a fairly low cost or download the software and host your own server. It has grown to cover a lot of devices and protocols and is easily extensible.

Another choice would be to develop you own. The second or third tracking solution I used was a database of position that were displayed on a Google map using the Google API. This worked well.

Jess wrote:

That’s not as expensive as I thought they’d be, but obviously there is the ongoing cost for the actual tracking. If I’m honest, the idea of it very much intrigues me.

So far I've been given a couple of books that I was allowed to read, but boredom has been one of the hardest things to learn to deal with so far.

Dear Jess,
This may be in the category of "be careful what you wish". Being tracked gives the person doing the tracking a lot of knowledge about you and with that knowledge comes very intrusive power. Coupled with any sort of control they can exert over you remotely such as that provided by some device parental controls apps will put you in an invisible cell as secure as the one you are in now.  That warning aside, it may be something to consider when your current time in lockup is over. If I can answer any other questions, please let me know.
Boredom when confined is always hard. Sometimes, I am allowed a book or to read on the computer but it is always hard when I am told that time's up and I have to stop. The boredom is much worse after that.

DoomTurtle wrote:

I would be inclined to think devices that allow using one's own server are outright better, not only to avoid an additional monthly fee, but also for safety reasons. Is there any practical consideration behind using the other ones?
I also wanted to ask the same question as Jess, she was faster. I believe that a 30 ft extension cord should be an adequate solution. Sure, it could require some disentangling after a night, but with such spare length it would be hard to unplug by rolling in your sleep.

Dear DoomTurtle,
Running you own custom server is probably the best solution. However, the amount of work necessary to add all of the features found in the commercial offerings may be extensive and will require programming and design expertise. Another factor is that this will work for devices that you purchase and are able to adjust where the tracking data is sent by the device. I don't you could do that with the solutions that provide their own tracking software.I don't know how you would change the programming in the device.
The 30 foot extension would not help very much with the charging in bed. The biggest issue is that for the devices that charge with a tether cable, the cable clips to the device either magnetically or using a quick disconnect clip. Both of the are easily dislodged when I move around during sleep. I have tried wrapping the ankle with an elastic bandage to hold the cable in place but that did not work as well as I had hoped.
As with many of the things that can be done to try to defeat even some small part of all of the systems, it is best to just resign myself to doing what I am told and deal difficulties. Learning not to constantly fight the system (whatever system that is) has been helpful in making me a better person.

Dear Ms Hanna,
Happy Sunday. It is good to hear you are well and back as prisoner. I hope it is a great two weeks that are fun and educational for you.

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,
This may be in the category of "be careful what you wish". Being tracked gives the person doing the tracking a lot of knowledge about you and with that knowledge comes very intrusive power. Coupled with any sort of control they can exert over you remotely such as that provided by some device parental controls apps will put you in an invisible cell as secure as the one you are in now.  That warning aside, it may be something to consider when your current time in lockup is over. If I can answer any other questions, please let me know.
Boredom when confined is always hard. Sometimes, I am allowed a book or to read on the computer but it is always hard when I am told that time's up and I have to stop. The boredom is much worse after that.

I guess that’s what I’m thinking, what will be next for me after the end of the month and being released. My guard already has pretty strict control of my phone, he has removed all my games and music and photos and social media apps. I’ve only got the bare minimum on here now, but I’m still fortunate to be allowed it at least. It also locks each night with screen time, which really makes the nights the worst. It’s so strange lying here at night, it’s absolutely silent other than the noise from the chain and the occasional rain on the roof.

At least I’m now out for work, he has me doing the laundry this morning. At least I’m not outside, it’s pretty wet out there today.

+1

Dear Jess,

Has your guard said anything about what he would like to have happen after your month is up? Is your prison location near enough to home that you might be able to spend time there one weekend a month? Has he said anything about retaining some control of your phone, perhaps allowing some social media and music, if you are well behaved?

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,

Has your guard said anything about what he would like to have happen after your month is up? Is your prison location near enough to home that you might be able to spend time there one weekend a month? Has he said anything about retaining some control of your phone, perhaps allowing some social media and music, if you are well behaved?

Respectfully,

Nothing formal has been mentioned about what will happen after the month, but he has made a couple of comments along the way. It was a 2.5hr drive to get here from home, but I guess my opinions are pretty open as I don’t have a job to return home to. So will have to work out what I’d like to do next, maybe even a slightly less strict version of what I’m living in right now could be an option? There is something nice about not having a formal job, and being out in the country is actually kind of nice too.

I know I’m not likely to earn any rewards while I’m in here for this month, we had conversations about it before coming, and I was keen for him to maintain a strict level for the whole time. I’ve done my best to be well behaved, as I know he has said there are options for punishment, which I’d like not to have to try. My good behaviour requires me to  eat everything given to me at meal times, and keeping my bed made tidy each morning, and doing my work during the day in silence for instance.

Jess wrote:

Hey Ms Hanna! Hope you end up having a good time for the two weeks at the cottage! Will be very keen to hear how it goes for you during it. I’d say it definitely is fun, but it’s definitely something that is strange to get used to…

It is always strange to go from being a very independent woman that I am, to a prisoner kept in restraints and living in a cell locked up, but I have always found it relaxing and nice to be able to depend on someone, and having to follow rules and obey.

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear all.
  Jess, welcome.
I hope you find a lot of pleasure in being an inmate.
I apologize for my absence, but I was punished, and I spent all my recess facing the wall.
lots of love
Sophia

Sophie wrote:

Dear all.
  Jess, welcome.
I hope you find a lot of pleasure in being an inmate.
I apologize for my absence, but I was punished, and I spent all my recess facing the wall.
lots of love
Sophia

Hello Sophie! It’s been a strange experience but to be honest I’ve definitely been enjoying it.

May I ask about your punishment? What did you do wrong and what punishment did you receive? Was it just facing a wall for a time?

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
no, Mistress Anja did not deprive me of my telephone. It's just that with my week of illness, I was really behind on my work and work comes first. Now I'm almost up to date.
For news for me,
Mistress Anja bought me some misused accessories like scrubbing brushes which turned out to be really uncomfortable and a wooden washboard for me to kneel on.
Now I'm dressed at home.
Mistress Anja bought me a maid's uniform which I had to modify by cutting out the back panel, which left my buttocks and thighs exposed and completely accessible.
To finish I had to make a dress and a type of burlap panties from potato sacks.
At first it doesn't seem bad but the more time passes the more it becomes irritating and my crotch and my poor nipples were on fire.
Dear Madam MsHanna,
I am happy for you that you can spend time with your lover.
Dear Madam Jess,
I think you should talk about your future with your guard.
As for your clothes, having to wear the same outfit for several days is something I wouldn't like, being sweaty isn't pleasant.
I hope you have regular showers.
I wish you lots of fun with your new life.
Humbly.
Ingrid

Good time of day, everyone!

Its good to hear from you, Ingrid and Sophie!

Ingrid,

I am glad you are feeling better, and managed to catch up on work aswell!

Sophie,

I am sorry to hear you got in trouble with your babysitters and got punished, but its nice to hear that you are back here again!

Hugs to everyone,

Hanna

Ingrid wrote:

Dear Madam Jess,
I think you should talk about your future with your guard.
As for your clothes, having to wear the same outfit for several days is something I wouldn't like, being sweaty isn't pleasant.
I hope you have regular showers.
I wish you lots of fun with your new life.
Humbly.
Ingrid

I think I should too, I think I can see myself wanting to live more of this lifestyle. Escaping the pressures of everyday life has been a very nice feeling to have.

I’ve been kept clean enough, given a shower every second evening, but when I’ve done something dirty for work then I’m given another one. My bedding has been changed once a week, so I can’t complain about that.

Jess wrote:

I think I should too, I think I can see myself wanting to live more of this lifestyle. Escaping the pressures of everyday life has been a very nice feeling to have.

I’ve been kept clean enough, given a shower every second evening, but when I’ve done something dirty for work then I’m given another one. My bedding has been changed once a week, so I can’t complain about that.

Dear Jess,

I wholeheartedly agree, I find it relaxing to escape real life commitments at times by my imprisonment and having my independence and self determination stripped away, and being reduced to a prisoner, my way of winding down and having to not make any decisions.

Today I mowed the lawn out here, and then helped my partner chop down wood, which I am not allowed to do. Always strange when I am taken off my leg chain, and only having leg irons and handcuffs locked on me, and obviously my collar.

Hugs,

Hanna

MsHanna wrote:

Dear Jess,

I wholeheartedly agree, I find it relaxing to escape real life commitments at times by my imprisonment and having my independence and self determination stripped away, and being reduced to a prisoner, my way of winding down and having to not make any decisions.

Today I mowed the lawn out here, and then helped my partner chop down wood, which I am not allowed to do. Always strange when I am taken off my leg chain, and only having leg irons and handcuffs locked on me, and obviously my collar.

Hugs,

Hanna

Sounds like you’re being kept busy too! Ended up cleaning his house, mainly the bathroom and toilet today, and sorted out the fridge. Love a wood fire though, lots of work to cut down wood though, can only imagine how awkward it would be in chains.

Dear Jess,
I made several mistakes like spilling my ink bottle and getting bad results on a knowledge test.
For my punishments, I have already spoken about it, these are punishments which were given to schoolgirls in the old days.
Spanking, caning, finger slaps, hand punishment...etc.
Lots of love.
sophie

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions