CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 421 to 450 of 624

Dear all,
We wish everyone a happy new year, good health and happiness.
Kisses
Anja and Ingrid

Dear Azureko,

Happy New Year!

Azureko1 wrote:

How are your changes going on your supervision agreement in terms of home confinements and such things?

Some changes are underway. I had a review meeting with the supervision today and they began some adjustments in my restrictions and schedule. My free travel period on Saturdays in being removed. Leaving the house anytime on Saturday or Sunday will now require permission in advance. I have additional restrictions on visiting convenience stores. It was just one chain of stores, not it is any store. There will be additional monitoring of other places that I stop so that there might be additional restrictions on those also.
I was shown the number of reports they get about websites I visit and social media account I have.  I was warned about spending too much time on inappropriate sites. Some of my friends text or email using inappropriate words or dangerous content and these seem to be automatically flagged and too much of this in the future may result in some sort of restrictions. I am no longer allowed to text with people who are not in my contacts list. If a text comes from an unknow number, it has to be added to the contacts.
My computer curfew has been tightened from 10:30 PM to 10:00 for January and may be adjusted again based on my overall behavior.
It was a tough meeting but I know some of this was coming because there had not been adjustments for a while. I accept that the additional structure is good for me and the right attitude is to accept these changes as quickly as possible.

I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your interest.

Respectfully,

Slightly belated new year wishes for everyone! Stay healthy and happy, and may our special interests become more mainstream and accepted! It's always interesting to read your updates and learn how you're doing.

Dear 705,
Overall, your rules and schedule seem to become stricter but on a reasonable level. We will see how these changes underway will work and develop. I understand that there were no problems with the previous ones - requiring permission to leave your triangle of counties, and to meet your female friends - have you already got fully used to that?

Dear Sophie,
Good to read you again, your absence was a bit worrying indeed! You must have been a good girl to receive such a nice Christmas gift, so keep that up. Maybe you will be able to gain some more lifestyle improvements and privileges in 2024, even if it seems improbable now. Stay brave and good luck!

Dear DoomTurtle,

Happy New Year!

DoomTurtle wrote:

requiring permission to leave your triangle of counties, and to meet your female friends - have you already got fully used to that?

I would say that I am now used to this in that I am always aware of the need to ask and I include it in my planning. It has become part of my routine. I am not yet used to the feelings that come from having to ask for things like this, the extra questions about why I need to travel, where I am going, and for how long. It is hard to be under this kind of microscope even though the process is good for me. It defininately helps with self awareness and self reflection. I am grateful for my supervision and it is good for me even if, sometimes, it is hard. I think this is measure of the benefit. That being said, I have been askd to reflect on the amount and nature of travel and outside activities I do in order to be able to discuss this at my next meeting.

I hope this year is your best ever.

Respectfulyy,

Hello again everyone, sorry I’ve been missing in action, but I’ll give a brief update of what’s happening since I was released. Please forgive me though, and I’ll be doing my best to be on here again more and be more apart of the community again.

At the end of October, I was released from my cell and given the luxury of an actual proper meal and a fresh set of clothes to wear. It was such a strange feeling to be outside and not under any restrictions again, but the first thing I stopped and bought on my way home was a cold bottle of soft drink to enjoy!

My guard and I had discussed many options in the lead up to the end of the month, but made no commitments on where we would go in the future after my release.

Without going into too much detail now about it (but feel free to ask me questions on anything in particular), but as I’d already lost my job before taking the opportunity to become an inmate, upon my return home to my flat I found a large pile of mail to catch up on including a letter informing me of a rental price increase. Since returning home I’ve struggled to find any real work, and have started a part time role doing cleaning, that pays a lot less than I used to get and making life increasingly more difficult to survive.

My guard has been discussing options with me about a more longer term option to return, and his first step is he would like to purchase a GPS ankle bracelet for me to start restricting me on the outside. The discussion with him so far about a return is to still be kept in my cell, but to help pay my way on the farm by spending more hours on the outside doing jobs to make myself useful. He is also asking that I sign myself over to him for a minimum of a year, which is a massive step up from a single month…

+1

So my last day, I was awoken to the sound of the key being rattled as the door was being unlocked. My guard told me to stand against the wall, as he walked in carrying a fresh set of clothes in his arm and sat them down on the bed.

Not knowing what was happening, was a very strange feeling, as this was completely out of routine but having no choice but to follow his direction. He then walked over to me, firmly telling me not to move unless told to, as he slowly undid all the restrains that I was wear and even releasing the chain that had kept me connected to the cell wall. Feeling completely free of restraints on my body, for the first time since I’d be locked up at the start of the month.

Again being told not to move, until he had left the cell, he told me to then get changed into my fresh set of clothes and fold the ones I was wearing neatly. I was given a fresh t shirt and bra, an actual proper one for the first time rather than a sports bra, with fresh underwear and leggings. It was a strange feeling being in some more normal clothes again, and having a tiny bit more freedom within my cell.

The remainder of the day I was left locked in my cell, no outdoor time and no jobs to be taken to complete. Time seemed to travel so slowly, knowing that freedom wasn’t far away, but that I still had one more night left.

Jess wrote:

Hello again everyone, sorry I’ve been missing in action, but I’ll give a brief update of what’s happening since I was released. Please forgive me though, and I’ll be doing my best to be on here again more and be more apart of the community again.

At the end of October, I was released from my cell and given the luxury of an actual proper meal and a fresh set of clothes to wear. It was such a strange feeling to be outside and not under any restrictions again, but the first thing I stopped and bought on my way home was a cold bottle of soft drink to enjoy!

My guard and I had discussed many options in the lead up to the end of the month, but made no commitments on where we would go in the future after my release.

Without going into too much detail now about it (but feel free to ask me questions on anything in particular), but as I’d already lost my job before taking the opportunity to become an inmate, upon my return home to my flat I found a large pile of mail to catch up on including a letter informing me of a rental price increase. Since returning home I’ve struggled to find any real work, and have started a part time role doing cleaning, that pays a lot less than I used to get and making life increasingly more difficult to survive.

My guard has been discussing options with me about a more longer term option to return, and his first step is he would like to purchase a GPS ankle bracelet for me to start restricting me on the outside. The discussion with him so far about a return is to still be kept in my cell, but to help pay my way on the farm by spending more hours on the outside doing jobs to make myself useful. He is also asking that I sign myself over to him for a minimum of a year, which is a massive step up from a single month…

Hello Jess, thanks for your update.

Isn't it an exiting fetish for you to be electronically monitored by your guard outside of your prison?
Maybe you should be considering it as a arrangement to be imprisoned during the weekends, perhaps whilst you work your cleaning job in case you don't want to give up your appartment?

Best regards

Azureko
Azureko.

Azureko1 wrote:

Hello Jess, thanks for your update.

Isn't it an exiting fetish for you to be electronically monitored by your guard outside of your prison?
Maybe you should be considering it as a arrangement to be imprisoned during the weekends, perhaps whilst you work your cleaning job in case you don't want to give up your appartment?

Best regards

Azureko
Azureko.

At this stage, I’m barely covering my costs with rent and this job, so likely to take the opportunity to give up both and move back with my guard full time as an inmate. Though he wants a slightly different arrangement, where I’d help work on the farm to help make it viable for me to live there too.

At this stage he looking to send me a bracelet to wear before the end of Jan, and would like potentially move by April. I’m scared and nervous to be honest of having to wear one, as I know it’ll be hard to hide in my day to day life, and inevitably the questions I’ll get asked.

Jess wrote:

At this stage, I’m barely covering my costs with rent and this job, so likely to take the opportunity to give up both and move back with my guard full time as an inmate. Though he wants a slightly different arrangement, where I’d help work on the farm to help make it viable for me to live there too.

At this stage he looking to send me a bracelet to wear before the end of Jan, and would like potentially move by April. I’m scared and nervous to be honest of having to wear one, as I know it’ll be hard to hide in my day to day life, and inevitably the questions I’ll get asked.

Hi Jess, welcome back, good to see you here again!
I must admit, I have been wondering what happened after october 31st. I have even had the thought of "what if he didn't release her and took her phone away?" That's what could have happened in a thriller movie, lol :D

As for signing yourself over to him for a minimum of a year, it sounds intriguing :) but are you sure? It's a very long time, and I'm not sure that I like the idea if it's for economical reasons. It should be because you want the experience. And would you be able to "disappear" for minimum a year without your family or any friends noticing?

Regarding the bracelet, I like that idea :) Has it already been decided, which bracelet it will be? I can see that there are GPS tracking bracelets, which are also a watch (clock). Maybe you can have one, that looks so much like a watch, that nobody will notice that it is also something else ;)

msh wrote:

Hi Jess, welcome back, good to see you here again!
I must admit, I have been wondering what happened after october 31st. I have even had the thought of "what if he didn't release her and took her phone away?" That's what could have happened in a thriller movie, lol

As for signing yourself over to him for a minimum of a year, it sounds intriguing  but are you sure? It's a very long time, and I'm not sure that I like the idea if it's for economical reasons. It should be because you want the experience. And would you be able to "disappear" for minimum a year without your family or any friends noticing?

Regarding the bracelet, I like that idea  Has it already been decided, which bracelet it will be? I can see that there are GPS tracking bracelets, which are also a watch (clock). Maybe you can have one, that looks so much like a watch, that nobody will notice that it is also something else

There’s no doubt I want the experience too, and I know I’m likely to never get an opportunity like this ever again! So as scary as it sounds, it’s something I definitely want to give my all too and do. Yes the financial reasons have pushed me in this direction, but it’s also given me more reason to actually get to experience this. I honestly don’t really have any friends that I keep in contact with and only minimal family, though I know there is already the possibility of “weekend release” when needed. Honestly, it’s kind of strange that no one even noticed when I completely disappeared for the initial month.

I don’t know what model he has got, but I know he’s already received a bracelet for me. I know that part of it is the actual tracking of me, but also the invisible prison that I’d be in by having to wear it all the time and have something on me at all times that can’t just be removed.

+1

Jess wrote:

There’s no doubt I want the experience too, and I know I’m likely to never get an opportunity like this ever again! So as scary as it sounds, it’s something I definitely want to give my all too and do. Yes the financial reasons have pushed me in this direction, but it’s also given me more reason to actually get to experience this. I honestly don’t really have any friends that I keep in contact with and only minimal family, though I know there is already the possibility of “weekend release” when needed. Honestly, it’s kind of strange that no one even noticed when I completely disappeared for the initial month.

I don’t know what model he has got, but I know he’s already received a bracelet for me. I know that part of it is the actual tracking of me, but also the invisible prison that I’d be in by having to wear it all the time and have something on me at all times that can’t just be removed.

You are right, you might not get the opportunity again, so since you want the experience too, it's a good time to do it.

You two seem to have been very lucky to find each other :) He is lucky to have found a girl who wants to do this - there might not be that many girls who want that. And you are lucky to have found a man who wants to do it and has a decent place for it.

I hope you will let us know how things progress, also when you have begun wearing your bracelet.

msh wrote:

You are right, you might not get the opportunity again, so since you want the experience too, it's a good time to do it.

You two seem to have been very lucky to find each other  He is lucky to have found a girl who wants to do this - there might not be that many girls who want that. And you are lucky to have found a man who wants to do it and has a decent place for it.

I hope you will let us know how things progress, also when you have begun wearing your bracelet.

Thank you! Well, I’ve been told to expect a package next week! So here it begins for real!

I really do love life in the country and on the farm, even if it is in a restricted way, it’s such a quiet and peaceful place to live…

Jess wrote:

Thank you! Well, I’ve been told to expect a package next week! So here it begins for real!

I really do love life in the country and on the farm, even if it is in a restricted way, it’s such a quiet and peaceful place to live…

Hi Jess!

Glad to hear you are well, and get to do what you want, which is being a prisoner, with someone I assume you trust, cause it takes great trust for me atleast to surrender into my partner's captivity, of course my imprisonments are not long at all compared to your year stint which you are about to embark on!

I myself found myself ending up as a prisoner on Tuesday again, when I left home with my partner to our place, no additional security was enforced on me this time apart from a hood and a gag, and my hands were cuffed to the front of my waist aswell this time, along with my usual leg irons with a chain going up to my waist chain, and another chain locked to the front seat, and myself sitting in the back. I haven't even seen my handbag since Tuesday when I gave that to my partner before he secured me in the car.

But a prisoner has no need for a handbag, and I am very well used to it being confiscated along with my phone, and this is the first time I've had access to my phone during my confinement.

Hugs,

Prisoner Hanna

MsHanna wrote:

Hi Jess!

Glad to hear you are well, and get to do what you want, which is being a prisoner, with someone I assume you trust, cause it takes great trust for me atleast to surrender into my partner's captivity, of course my imprisonments are not long at all compared to your year stint which you are about to embark on!

I myself found myself ending up as a prisoner on Tuesday again, when I left home with my partner to our place, no additional security was enforced on me this time apart from a hood and a gag, and my hands were cuffed to the front of my waist aswell this time, along with my usual leg irons with a chain going up to my waist chain, and another chain locked to the front seat, and myself sitting in the back. I haven't even seen my handbag since Tuesday when I gave that to my partner before he secured me in the car.

But a prisoner has no need for a handbag, and I am very well used to it being confiscated along with my phone, and this is the first time I've had access to my phone during my confinement.

Hugs,

Prisoner Hanna

Seems like this post has got a lot more quiet since I was last on a few month ago, hope that everyone has been going alright though! Really like hearing your experiences and knowing I’m not strange, and that there are other like minded people around too!

Been enjoying my last free weekend totally to myself, I’ve been to the movies and out to the park, after I got an email update showing that my new package should be here Monday! My guard has already started to lock down my phone again though, with screen time being activated again on my iPhone to restrict when I use it, and requiring permission to use several apps and to install new ones.

Yes, I totally trust him, he proved this to me during my first stint. But it’s still something I’m very nervous about, and definitely going to be sad going back to plain meals and only basic uniform to wear.

+1

Jess wrote:

Seems like this post has got a lot more quiet since I was last on a few month ago, hope that everyone has been going alright though! Really like hearing your experiences and knowing I’m not strange, and that there are other like minded people around too!

Been enjoying my last free weekend totally to myself, I’ve been to the movies and out to the park, after I got an email update showing that my new package should be here Monday! My guard has already started to lock down my phone again though, with screen time being activated again on my iPhone to restrict when I use it, and requiring permission to use several apps and to install new ones.

Yes, I totally trust him, he proved this to me during my first stint. But it’s still something I’m very nervous about, and definitely going to be sad going back to plain meals and only basic uniform to wear.

I think it's about to be Monday now, there were you are. It sounds like you've spent your last weekend in complete freedom in a good way!

Does your bracelet come with restrictions on where/when you can go, already from the first day? Or will it for a start just be monitoring you?

Screen time restrictions might be good for you, but is bad for us ;) because it gives you less time to write in here :D I hope you will still find time to tell us about what happens :)

Jess wrote:

Dear Jess,
I am glad for you to have this opportunity and to have decided to take it. It sounds like you are off to a good start with some simple restrictions on your phone to ease you into the new stretch of being a captive. I wish you all of the best.

Respectfully,

Thank you 705 and MSH,

I’ve received a package today, and opened it to find both my (not so) pretty bracelet but also a formal looking letter written up by my guard to outline some of the new restrictions that will take place. I’ve already messaged him to let him know that it has arrived, but the letter outlines that it is expected I have it fitted at no later than 6pm on the day it arrives.

As it stands. I currently work Mon-Fri from 8pm til 12am, so am obviously allowed outside the house for these hours and a half hour window on either side to get there, and home again. Outside of this, it is now expected that I’ll be at home at all other times except 1/2hr in the morning when I’ll be allowed out for exercise and 2hrs on Saturday when I’ll be allowed out to shop.

Jess wrote:

Thank you 705 and MSH,

I’ve received a package today, and opened it to find both my (not so) pretty bracelet but also a formal looking letter written up by my guard to outline some of the new restrictions that will take place. I’ve already messaged him to let him know that it has arrived, but the letter outlines that it is expected I have it fitted at no later than 6pm on the day it arrives.

As it stands. I currently work Mon-Fri from 8pm til 12am, so am obviously allowed outside the house for these hours and a half hour window on either side to get there, and home again. Outside of this, it is now expected that I’ll be at home at all other times except 1/2hr in the morning when I’ll be allowed out for exercise and 2hrs on Saturday when I’ll be allowed out to shop.

Does your ankle bracelet also monitor your alcohol consumption? Or which kind of brand of ankle monitor did you receive?

Azureko1 wrote:

Does your ankle bracelet also monitor your alcohol consumption? Or which kind of brand of ankle monitor did you receive?

Luckily it doesn’t monitor alcohol! So I can enjoy that for a little while longer at least.

It’s a Xenun DDX14, I don’t know much about it really other than it fits in with a special screw driver that I am being told to post back tomorrow morning. At least it’s a pretty neat and simple black band, but I’m still not about to show it off in public.

Jess wrote:

Luckily it doesn’t monitor alcohol! So I can enjoy that for a little while longer at least.

It’s a Xenun DDX14, I don’t know much about it really other than it fits in with a special screw driver that I am being told to post back tomorrow morning. At least it’s a pretty neat and simple black band, but I’m still not about to show it off in public.

Apparently the "special screw driver" is just a simple kind of  Torx screwdriver to open the bracelet. Besides which other kind of restrictions did your guard put in place electronically speaking.

Azureko1 wrote:

Apparently the "special screw driver" is just a simple kind of  Torx screwdriver to open the bracelet. Besides which other kind of restrictions did your guard put in place electronically speaking.

I just did a google on torx, and yes that looks like it. I’ve never had to use anything like this before.

Besides the bracelet, the only other electronic control at the moment is my phone, where I can have been restricted from a number of apps on my phone (mainly games) and App Store purchases require his approval.

+1

Jess wrote:

Thank you 705 and MSH,

Whoa! That sounds like a pretty hardcore startup. Much more strict than for example 705's curfew rules. So besides your work, you only have 5½ hours a week away from home, and there will be 137½ hours a week where you are virtually imprisoned.
What do you do for exercising in the morning? Running in the park og something like that?

And I googled your device, and now I understand that it's for your ankle. I thought it would be for your wrist, because that's what Google Translate told me in my language LOL :D

Dear All,
by mutual agreement, we stopped our mistress/submissive relationship. It was not satisfactory for either one.
I think I wasn't ready and that Ingrid was too demanding, too fast, too extreme.
We went back to our vanilla relationship.
Kisses.
Anja

Jess wrote:

Dear Jess,
The DDX14 is a good bracelet. It's accuracy is similar to most of the others in common use and the charger arrangement is more convenient than a lot of the other bracelets. The special screwdriver is a common Torx bit. For your protection against any accusations that you bought your own after you return the one you have, you may want to find some nail polish (varnish) that contains glitter and put a drop of it across the joint of the two halves of the bracelet and take a photo to send to your jailer. If you remove the bracelet, it would be almost impossible to reproduce the glitter pattern a second time. Of course, you may have already been warned that even if you had a screwdriver and removed the bracelet it would send an alarm to your jailer. If they did not mention that, it is probably because they regard you as a trusted prisoner, unlike some of the rest of us.
I very much hope you enjoy the new jewelry and all that goes with it. I think this will be wonderful adventure for you.

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,
The DDX14 is a good bracelet. It's accuracy is similar to most of the others in common use and the charger arrangement is more convenient than a lot of the other bracelets. The special screwdriver is a common Torx bit. For your protection against any accusations that you bought your own after you return the one you have, you may want to find some nail polish (varnish) that contains glitter and put a drop of it across the joint of the two halves of the bracelet and take a photo to send to your jailer. If you remove the bracelet, it would be almost impossible to reproduce the glitter pattern a second time. Of course, you may have already been warned that even if you had a screwdriver and removed the bracelet it would send an alarm to your jailer. If they did not mention that, it is probably because they regard you as a trusted prisoner, unlike some of the rest of us.
I very much hope you enjoy the new jewelry and all that goes with it. I think this will be wonderful adventure for you.

Respectfully,

I wasn’t told that it would notify him if it was to be opened, but if I’m honest I kind of just assumed this would’ve been the case anyway. Definitely weird having it on all the time now, especially in the shower, but getting into the habit of charging it up each night before work too.

Just the little changes so far, I used to always wear legging to work but now I’m wearing loose pants that are able to go over the top of it and keep it hidden. I work by myself cleaning, but there’s always that fear now. Have also been wearing socks usually now, that I’m able to slide up underneath it to stop the rubbing on my leg.

The question from yesterday, each morning I go for a walk or run, depending on how I’m feeling. Making the most of my half hour out each morning.

+1

Anja wrote:

Dear All,
by mutual agreement, we stopped our mistress/submissive relationship. It was not satisfactory for either one.
I think I wasn't ready and that Ingrid was too demanding, too fast, too extreme.
We went back to our vanilla relationship.
Kisses.
Anja

Dear Anja,
Thank you for letting us know.

I think it's both at little sad and good at the same time. A little sad that it didn't work, but the good things are that now you have both tried it and had the experience, and that despite it didn't work, your relationship itself still does :)

All the best to both of you,
msh

Jess wrote:

The question from yesterday, each morning I go for a walk or run, depending on how I’m feeling. Making the most of my half hour out each morning.

Thank you Jess,

I'm pretty fascinated by your arrangement :) If I may ask - can you decide yourself, where to go for walk or run, and can you decide at what time in the morning, you will take your ½ hour exercise? Or must it be within a specified time slot? And similar with your two hours shopping on saturdays?

But also I can't help thinking: It sounds like you will be quite isolated? You will not be able to meet people anymore, except if they visit you at your home. You work alone, and apart from that you may only leave home for a short while for exercise or shopping. You won't even meet your guard. Have I missed something? I would think that such isolation might become mentally unhealty over time. Or maybe it's not far from how you already lived? You've mentioned that you do not have many friends.

msh wrote:

Thank you Jess,

I'm pretty fascinated by your arrangement  If I may ask - can you decide yourself, where to go for walk or run, and can you decide at what time in the morning, you will take your ½ hour exercise? Or must it be within a specified time slot? And similar with your two hours shopping on saturdays?

But also I can't help thinking: It sounds like you will be quite isolated? You will not be able to meet people anymore, except if they visit you at your home. You work alone, and apart from that you may only leave home for a short while for exercise or shopping. You won't even meet your guard. Have I missed something? I would think that such isolation might become mentally unhealty over time. Or maybe it's not far from how you already lived? You've mentioned that you do not have many friends.

If I’m honest, I’ve always been pretty quiet and kept to myself. Always been a bit of a loner growing up and at school. So, there is naturally not really anyone to miss me being around or make this new arrangement hard to do.

I’ve got flexibility when it comes to times, there’s a good walking track not far from where I live, which is where I go for my exercise everyday. And the same with shopping, I’ve got my allocated 2 hours, but it’s upto me when I do it.

We decided between us that I’d have this transition period to get myself setup and have all my affairs taken care of, before moving to the farm for the 12 month sentence. I’ve already given notice for my rental, and my guard is going to come down to pick me up and my belongings will be put into storage on the farm.

Seems like it’s gone pretty quiet on here, I do hope everyone has been well though. Always enjoy hearing from you all on here,

It’s been a long week, and a strange one. Growing used to my new schedule and my new jewellery, which I’m actually rather liking at this stage but is definitely a new feeling. Being a long weekend here for 3 days, it’s been very slow watching time go by, but have started to tidy things up and slowly starting to pack away my existing life into boxes.

Dear Jess,

I am glad you are getting used to your new jewelry. It can be a big transition. It is good that you are able to deal with the restrictions and they have not been too bad. Sometimes I find it is hard to have to be stuck inside while I  have the thing stuck on my ankle just waiting to report any violation. It is sometimes very oppressive. I hope your planning and packing go well.

Respectfully,

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions