CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 451 to 480 of 624

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,

I am glad you are getting used to your new jewelry. It can be a big transition. It is good that you are able to deal with the restrictions and they have not been too bad. Sometimes I find it is hard to have to be stuck inside while I  have the thing stuck on my ankle just waiting to report any violation. It is sometimes very oppressive. I hope your planning and packing go well.

Respectfully,

Thank you, it’s the constant reminder that it’s there in my leg. Feeling it there in bed at night, and not being truely naked in the shower anymore. It’s definitely a strange sensation.

It’s also the changes outside the house, I’d almost always wear plain leggings to work or go out to the shops in something short. But now I’m always dressing to hide it, long pants for work and always conscious that it’s right there.

I’m in daily contact with my guard, and it’s pretty much certain that I’ll be moving to his place for the start of April. He’s told me that he’s been busy working on my accommodation, but hasn’t shared many details of what yet.

+1

Dear Jess,
Your feedback and your feelings about your ankle bracelet are very interesting, I thank you very much.
I would like to know, have you ever tried to break your rules to see what happens, and what are the penalties for violations.
kisses.
Ingrid.

Ingrid wrote:

Dear Jess,
Your feedback and your feelings about your ankle bracelet are very interesting, I thank you very much.
I would like to know, have you ever tried to break your rules to see what happens, and what are the penalties for violations.
kisses.
Ingrid.

I have been warned to not push the boundaries, so I’m trying to behave. I know I’m allowed out as far as the road to the front of my flat, so I can check the mail and put the bins out. I feel though like my phone restrictions would be tightened, and I don’t want to start my sentence at the farm facing the consequences straight away.

Dear Jess,

You are quite right about learning to deal with the realization that the bracelet is always there. When I sit on the edge of the bed first thing in the morning and look down, they are there. When I go to bed at night, I feel them move as I adjust the sheets and blanket. Sometimes it is hard to have the constant reminders of their presence. I would like to be able to tell you that eventually you won't notice them but so far, that hasn't happened for me.
I am mostly a long pants kind of guy but I miss being able to wear shorts in the summer. The pants usually cover the bracelets and I pull my socks up over them but I always feel like everyone s looking at me an will see them no matter what I do. I am sorry that you are having to give up leggings. I understand they are more comfortable.
You are right to not push at the boundaries. I have a little more freedom than you do but still have a lot of restriction. I asked for an exception yesterday to do some errands but never got an answer so I was stuck in all day.
Thank you for what you are sharing. It is good to hear about other peoples experiences with the GPS leash.

Respectully,

Dear Jess and 705,
I didn't think that "simple" wearing an ankle bracelet would be so psychologically strong. To hear you say, its presence seems as, if not more, effective and restrictive than the real restraints so that you feel under the permanent, implacable although invisible control of your superiors and all the obligations that this implies, such as recharging at night which must be a source of anxiety, for fear that it won't work. I never would have imagined this.
Kisses.
Ingrid .

Dear Ingrid,
You are right. For me, it is anything but simple. The restraint is always there, watching, recording whether my supervisor is watching at the moment or not. I have to plan my day and my week around the rules for where I can go and when. All of my travel is recorded and my supervisor reviews the record and sometimes asks about what I was doing and why, even if it is an allowed place. I found out yesterday that they look for places that I go often or stay longer and make reporting zones in that place they are notified anytime I go there. This sometimes leads to restrictions on that place like time limits or needing permission to be there.
The need for charging is an important requirement every day. I am not allowed to let the charge in the bracelet battery fall below a certain level or it will send an alert. This means they have to be charged every day which means I have to stay in one spot for an hour or so because the wire on the charger is only about 8 feet long (2.5 meters). This makes the day harder because I have to plan for this time and restriction every day.
Thank you for noticing what Jess and I have to deal with.
Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Ingrid,
You are right. For me, it is anything but simple. The restraint is always there, watching, recording whether my supervisor is watching at the moment or not. I have to plan my day and my week around the rules for where I can go and when. All of my travel is recorded and my supervisor reviews the record and sometimes asks about what I was doing and why, even if it is an allowed place. I found out yesterday that they look for places that I go often or stay longer and make reporting zones in that place they are notified anytime I go there. This sometimes leads to restrictions on that place like time limits or needing permission to be there.
The need for charging is an important requirement every day. I am not allowed to let the charge in the bracelet battery fall below a certain level or it will send an alert. This means they have to be charged every day which means I have to stay in one spot for an hour or so because the wire on the charger is only about 8 feet long (2.5 meters). This makes the day harder because I have to plan for this time and restriction every day.
Thank you for noticing what Jess and I have to deal with.
Respectfully,

Hello 705

How do you arrange for work related trips, do you need to notify solely or ask for permission your supervisor about it?
Or do you work completely remote as your job pertains towards the IT sector in general in which ever function you work as?

Best regards

Azureko

Dear Azureko,

Thank you for your questions.
I do not work from home all of the time although, I think, I would like that. I usually work in an office building on one of three office campuses or office parks. Travel to those during the day (7 am to 8 pm Mon-Thur, 7 am to 7 pm Fri) or other travel in the local area does not require permission although there are some restricted places.
Travel outside the area or outside those times requires permission, for work or otherwise. For work, permission is usually not an issue but an explanation of what I will be doing is required. Non work related exceptions are not necessarily granted and require a more extensive description of what I will be doing and why it would justify an exception to the curfew. There are some built-in rules about the timing of exception requests.

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Azureko,

Thank you for your questions.
I do not work from home all of the time although, I think, I would like that. I usually work in an office building on one of three office campuses or office parks. Travel to those during the day (7 am to 8 pm Mon-Thur, 7 am to 7 pm Fri) or other travel in the local area does not require permission although there are some restricted places.
Travel outside the area or outside those times requires permission, for work or otherwise. For work, permission is usually not an issue but an explanation of what I will be doing is required. Non work related exceptions are not necessarily granted and require a more extensive description of what I will be doing and why it would justify an exception to the curfew. There are some built-in rules about the timing of exception requests.

Respectfully,

It’s very interesting to me how your monitored, it is very good to see the logs of your activity are monitored so closely and actively change how restrictions are placed on you. So far I haven’t heard back any comments about my tracking, other than being told I’m doing a good job and should be proud of myself so far.

I am thinking of requesting being allowed to visit a beach and go for one more day out to myself before starting my term. Would love to be able to enjoy a couple of things before having all my rights taken away.

We’ve been in discussions still about how the year will go, and I’ve agreed that once it starts I don’t want to be considered for early release. I’ve also said that I don’t want to be seen in public or by anyone outside as an inmate, but expect to be kept locked in one way or another at all times.

+1

Dear Jess,

Thank you for your interest. I don't think it is unusual that your jailor is not providing more details or comments about your tracking. I find that my supervisor does not tell me any details about how much or how often they are actually looking. I get enough questions to make me think they are watching all the time in real-time but I don't think that is possible. I do think they have people helping them to give that illusion. Whatever they are really doing, they give the impression that they know everything, all the time, and the system cannot be evaded. We recently discuss that I can no longer remember not be monitor and tracker and have come to accept this a normal for me.
I hope that if this is what you want, your jailer will help you get to the same mindset.
You may wish to discuss with your jailer ways that you would feel like an inmate if you are ever allowed out in public without obviously looking like one. You might have an inmate uniform to wear under the clothing you are provided when you go out or have to wear a wrist bracelet that cannot be easily removed that clearly identifies youras an inmate but in a way that is not obvious.
I hope you get to enjoy some of the things you want to do before that opportunity goes away for a year.

Respectfully,

Hi Jess, if I may ask, what have you been thinking of your first two weekends as virtually imprisoned at home? Did you miss going out, or maybe it's not so much different than before? You have previously mentioned that you are a bit of a loner.

Jess wrote:

I am thinking of requesting being allowed to visit a beach and go for one more day out to myself before starting my term. Would love to be able to enjoy a couple of things before having all my rights taken away.

I have an idea, if you and your guard want to add a small twist :) You could agree that leap day is your own day, on which you can go wherever you want and do whatever you want, because it's an extra day of the year and thus doesn't prevent you from being imprisoned or tracked for 365 days a year. Then if you're still wearing your bracelet in 4 years from now, you will again have one day off on leap day, and so on every 4th year for as long as you and your guard are doing this :)

Last edited by msh (2024-02-07 07:30:00)

Where can I buy all the metal restraints which Miisa talks about in her blogs and apparently uses.

Committee
Where can I buy the metal restraints which Miisa uses in her blog. How can I contact the committee more directly.

msh wrote:

Hi Jess, if I may ask, what have you been thinking of your first two weekends as virtually imprisoned at home? Did you miss going out, or maybe it's not so much different than before? You have previously mentioned that you are a bit of a loner.

I have an idea, if you and your guard want to add a small twist  You could agree that leap day is your own day, on which you can go wherever you want and do whatever you want, because it's an extra day of the year and thus doesn't prevent you from being imprisoned or tracked for 365 days a year. Then if you're still wearing your bracelet in 4 years from now, you will again have one day off on leap day, and so on every 4th year for as long as you and your guard are doing this

Last edited by msh (2024-02-07 15:30:00)

It’s been a long and slow few weeks here, the last few days have been pretty warm, so enjoying just being at home and trying to keep cool under the fan. Wondering what life will be like in the dead of winter and the middle of summer in my new accommodation soon? So many unknowns that I’ve got to look forward to.

I haven’t got long left, the situation has happened so that I’ll be able to start on the 1st of March. It’s been decided that he is going to come down to my place on the 29th, to pack up my remaining things and to move them back to storage at his property. Then on the 1st, ill start my intake and be shown my new accommodation.

So far, life has been very mundane and I’ve not been caught out or in any trouble for my movements on the GPS.

Hey everyone, miss this forum when it was more active. I hope that everyone has been well though, and looking after yourself.

Enjoying my last full weekend to myself at home, got almost everything packed up and in boxes, very excited and very nervous again though!

Jess wrote:

Hey everyone, miss this forum when it was more active. I hope that everyone has been well though, and looking after yourself.

Enjoying my last full weekend to myself at home, got almost everything packed up and in boxes, very excited and very nervous again though!

I can imagine the tension before the big change in your lifestyle. I bet there are more envious people around than me, I wish you good luck and I hope that it will be possible for you to keep us up to date about your life. It might be good for you to put things in writing - it works for me when I am nervous, unsure or just excited. Godspeed to you.

Jess wrote:

Hi Jess, have been following your life story and thanks for sharing with us as I am sure we are all very interested and intrigued with your past experiences and upcoming big transition.
Wouldn't mind hearing more about your past experiences before the farm.

May I ask, were you restrained during the long drive to and from the farm last time, or will you be this time?
I have always wondered what will happen if stopped by police in this situation.

If possible please update us as much as possible! Goodluck!

shecret wrote:

I can imagine the tension before the big change in your lifestyle. I bet there are more envious people around than me, I wish you good luck and I hope that it will be possible for you to keep us up to date about your life. It might be good for you to put things in writing - it works for me when I am nervous, unsure or just excited. Godspeed to you.

Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes definitely nervous before the big change! But it will be possible for me to keep you all updated, although I know it’ll be restricted and monitored, I’ll definitely keep this updated with how the next year goes for me. Love having some friends on here to keep in touch with and know that I’m not truely alone in my new situation.

hloelo wrote:

Hi Jess, have been following your life story and thanks for sharing with us as I am sure we are all very interested and intrigued with your past experiences and upcoming big transition.
Wouldn't mind hearing more about your past experiences before the farm.

May I ask, were you restrained during the long drive to and from the farm last time, or will you be this time?
I have always wondered what will happen if stopped by police in this situation.

If possible please update us as much as possible! Goodluck!

Thank you for following my story, feel free to ask me anything you’d like to know in particular, but more than happy to share as much as I can!

No I wasn’t restrained during the travel, last time I drove myself both to the farm and back, which seemed to be the longest and most nervous drive of my life! This time, my understanding so far is that I’m not going to be imprisoned until the 1st of March, but he is coming to pick me up on the 29tb of Feb. So I’ll be free until that point, though I’ll still have restrictions and of course the gps bracket on. The arrangement so far is that I’ll continue to wear the gps bracelet, even though I’ll be spending a lot of time locked in my renovated cell.

Jess wrote:

Thank you for following my story, feel free to ask me anything you’d like to know in particular, but more than happy to share as much as I can!

No I wasn’t restrained during the travel, last time I drove myself both to the farm and back, which seemed to be the longest and most nervous drive of my life! This time, my understanding so far is that I’m not going to be imprisoned until the 1st of March, but he is coming to pick me up on the 29tb of Feb. So I’ll be free until that point, though I’ll still have restrictions and of course the gps bracket on. The arrangement so far is that I’ll continue to wear the gps bracelet, even though I’ll be spending a lot of time locked in my renovated cell.

I see, anything else you would like to do before 29th? Perhaps some.. practices for your mind like I don't know, say meditation to help you pass time during your term?

How did you progress from first pair of handcuffs from ebay to your previous term under your guard? Was there anyone else that you had submitted yourself to previously, or steps that you progressively took to fully submitting yourself to your guard?

Hopefully you still get your phone time this term like before, maybe it'd be great for you to start a journal during your term, to share your life journey like Miisa's life story.

hloelo wrote:

I see, anything else you would like to do before 29th? Perhaps some.. practices for your mind like I don't know, say meditation to help you pass time during your term?

How did you progress from first pair of handcuffs from ebay to your previous term under your guard? Was there anyone else that you had submitted yourself to previously, or steps that you progressively took to fully submitting yourself to your guard?

Hopefully you still get your phone time this term like before, maybe it'd be great for you to start a journal during your term, to share your life journey like Miisa's life story.

I know that I definitely want to enjoy a few cold ciders this week, and I’m going to Maccas at every chance that I get to! Going to definitely miss those things!

I’m not going to say exactly how we met, but we got talking a couple of years back and have become good friends online, and for some unknown reason I’ve felt comfortable enough to open up to him about things I’ve never openly shared with anyone else before. We’d ended up actually meeting a number of times when he’d come down to the city, but when we started talking about my interest in knowing what it’s like to be an inmate and restraints, he eventually came out and offered to help me actually get to experience it for real. I definitely wouldn’t have gone into this blind with anyone that I don’t fully trust, but the opportunity has just been too good to let it pass by.

I’ll definitely have access to my phone, though it’ll definitely be restricted and monitored, but I’ll do my best to keep this updated and would love to keep in touch with you all!

Dear Jess,

It's great that you want to stay in our forum community and share your experiences. It will be really interesting to read how you are doing during your new, longer imprisonment. I wish you all the best for the coming year!

I understand that you made that first attempt because of your curiosity about an inmate's life, but - if I may ask - what are your motives now? As far as I understand your posts, you don't exactly find your voluntary captivity arousing and erotically gratifying, nor you need it for the feelings of safety and being cared about, nor you need to be controlled and restricted from some harmful habits. So would you be able (and willing) to say why you want to be there, or are your thoughts too complex to work out like that?

I also noticed the lessened activity. I am certainly looking forward to reading more from all of you! I hope that everyone is safe, able to fulfil all their unusual dreams, and happy in their respective circumstances (I think the special mention should go to Sophie here).

Once again, all the best - DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle wrote:

Dear Jess,

It's great that you want to stay in our forum community and share your experiences. It will be really interesting to read how you are doing during your new, longer imprisonment. I wish you all the best for the coming year!

I understand that you made that first attempt because of your curiosity about an inmate's life, but - if I may ask - what are your motives now? As far as I understand your posts, you don't exactly find your voluntary captivity arousing and erotically gratifying, nor you need it for the feelings of safety and being cared about, nor you need to be controlled and restricted from some harmful habits. So would you be able (and willing) to say why you want to be there, or are your thoughts too complex to work out like that?

I also noticed the lessened activity. I am certainly looking forward to reading more from all of you! I hope that everyone is safe, able to fulfil all their unusual dreams, and happy in their respective circumstances (I think the special mention should go to Sophie here).

I really hope this forum gets busier again! There are some great people and experiences on here, always nice to hear what other people get to go through.

You definitely may ask anything you’d like, and I’ll do my best to answer it. It’s a bit complicated and I’m not sure how to answer it exactly, the first time around was definitely due to curiosity and getting to experience something that I thought I’d never get to experience again! But this time around, I know more of what to expect (hopefully!) and with the situation I found myself in with work and life normally, it seemed like a good option. I really enjoyed being kept restricted and my cell became my safe place, my GPS bracelet has been something I’ve grown to love and the routine of charging it each night and knowing I’m being monitored even when I’m alone. There is a sense of being “free” even though I’m going to be an inmate, nothing for me to worry about…no job, choosing what to eat or what to wear, the pressures of society and the other stresses of adult life. All these choices will be made for me, and I’ve expressed to my guard that I want him to maintain this to be strict and no rewards that a normal inmate wouldn’t get. I hope this makes sense, and not just me rambling…

Dear DoomTurtle,

It is good to see you posting again. You and Jess are right. It has been very quiet here. I probably should have posted more updates but it feels funny to just write things and not have the interaction. I think one of the things that appeals to me about this forum is getting to hear from and interact with a variety of different people. I try to check-in every day and will try to post more often.
I guess I do have a few things to report. We are testing a new ankle bracelet so for the time being, I am wearing three. I was allowed to travel to a work conference last week and had to so through TSA security checking at the airport. This is always a little embarrassing and scary for me. It always feels like everyone in the line is looking at me, even though I know they are not. I always worry that I might somehow be judged as some sort of higher risk and detained for more investigation that would make me miss the flight. As usual, though, the bracelets were detected by the metal detector and I was sent to the scanner which found something on each ankle. As always, they swap the devices to check for chemical residue, I think. This time, the agent also did my hands and my arms. They remarked that they had seen one bracelet before but never three. Other than that delay, I was cleared to go. The new bracelet has a wired charger like one of the two original ones so now ever evening, I sit with a wire from each ankle to a wall plug. It is a much more tethered feeling than just one ankle.
I was told that the computer that requests verification photos and sends reminder and training messages and been upgraded with new software. I am not sure I see a difference. The messages maybe come more often. There are definitely new messages that are more condescending or patronizing in tone.
Today I was at a local technical event and was using my phone to do research on some of the projects we were looking at and it was again evident just how restricted my devices are as far and what I am able to access on the internet. What was more interesting and evident to me was just how accepting and less resentful of the restrictions I have become. A lot of the messages are about how good supervision is for me and about the dangers on the internet that I am being protected from. I recognized some of the messages as quotes from some of the parental control product websites. I used to resent the controls a lot but from a lot of the news reports, there actually is a lot of bad stuff out there and I am not allowed access to it. Of course, I am not allowed access to other stuff as well but I am learning to live with that.
I hope you are doing well and will visit more often.

Like you, I hope we will hear more from Sophie. I am glad that Anje and Ingrid sound like they are doing okay even if their life no longer follows what is discussed. Maybe MsHanna will be back soon also.
Respectfully,

Hey everyone! Just a quick one, my last day and now last night of somewhat freedom for the foreseeable future. Spending tonight in the main house at the farm, in the spare room after a good dinner and now in my favourite pjs. Tomorrow morning it all starts for me, I’ve been told I’ll get my breakfast at 6am and it’ll all start from 7am.

Fingers crossed I can get some sleep tonight, as I’m pretty nervous!

+1

DoomTurtle wrote:

Dear Jess,

Thanks for phrasing the exact question that I had in a way that I couldn't figure out how to as I was also curious about Jess' motivations and drive, you are eloquent with your words!

Jess wrote:

I really hope this forum gets busier again! There are some great people and experiences on here, always nice to hear what other people get to go through.

You definitely may ask anything you’d like, and I’ll do my best to answer it. It’s a bit complicated and I’m not sure how to answer it exactly, the first time around was definitely due to curiosity and getting to experience something that I thought I’d never get to experience again! But this time around, I know more of what to expect (hopefully!) and with the situation I found myself in with work and life normally, it seemed like a good option. I really enjoyed being kept restricted and my cell became my safe place, my GPS bracelet has been something I’ve grown to love and the routine of charging it each night and knowing I’m being monitored even when I’m alone. There is a sense of being “free” even though I’m going to be an inmate, nothing for me to worry about…no job, choosing what to eat or what to wear, the pressures of society and the other stresses of adult life. All these choices will be made for me, and I’ve expressed to my guard that I want him to maintain this to be strict and no rewards that a normal inmate wouldn’t get. I hope this makes sense, and not just me rambling…

Definitely interesting and makes sense to hear your thoughts, not rambling at all.
Sounds like what you want / need is driven phychologically, where as the physical things around (like GPS bracelet, restraints, locked cell) are just adding on to it?

Would you still feel 'safe' and 'free' if there is no physical control over you for example someone having total control over you by telling you what to and not to do?

Jess wrote:

Hey everyone! Just a quick one, my last day and now last night of somewhat freedom for the foreseeable future. Spending tonight in the main house at the farm, in the spare room after a good dinner and now in my favourite pjs. Tomorrow morning it all starts for me, I’ve been told I’ll get my breakfast at 6am and it’ll all start from 7am.

Fingers crossed I can get some sleep tonight, as I’m pretty nervous!

All the best Jess, looking forward to hearing from you next time.

Last edited by hloelo (2024-02-29 14:29:30)

Dear Jess,

I wish you the best of lick as you start your new adventure. I hope you find all the things and feelings that you are looking for. from experience, I know that some of what you are doing will ve hard but I also know that it can be very fulfilling. All of us are looking forward to your updates.

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,

I wish you the best of lick as you start your new adventure. I hope you find all the things and feelings that you are looking for. from experience, I know that some of what you are doing will ve hard but I also know that it can be very fulfilling. All of us are looking forward to your updates.

Respectfully,

Thank you! Definitely going to be hard, but also very much looking forward to it too.

After breakfast this morning, at 8am I was taken across to the second house where my cell is located. After having a shower, I was given back my same pink scrubs that I’d worn last time as well as another brand new set, and taken to my cell to settle in. Once inside again, I had a metal collar padlocked around my neck with a small chain back to a bolted ring on the far wall away from the door. After spending the afternoon in here, I already miss the bed I was in last night! Back on a thin foam singe bed mattress on a basic steel frame, but know it’s going to get worse before I start feeling this is my new normal! Tomorrow ive been told that I’ll be being put to work to help earn my keep here, but I’m not sure what that will mean exactly yet.

Jess wrote:

Thank you! Definitely going to be hard, but also very much looking forward to it too.

After breakfast this morning, at 8am I was taken across to the second house where my cell is located. After having a shower, I was given back my same pink scrubs that I’d worn last time as well as another brand new set, and taken to my cell to settle in. Once inside again, I had a metal collar padlocked around my neck with a small chain back to a bolted ring on the far wall away from the door. After spending the afternoon in here, I already miss the bed I was in last night! Back on a thin foam singe bed mattress on a basic steel frame, but know it’s going to get worse before I start feeling this is my new normal! Tomorrow ive been told that I’ll be being put to work to help earn my keep here, but I’m not sure what that will mean exactly yet.

Do you still wear your ankle monitor 24/7? Do you enjoy it as a fetish to wear it?

Azureko1 wrote:

Do you still wear your ankle monitor 24/7? Do you enjoy it as a fetish to wear it?

Yes I’ve still got it on, I’ve grown to like wearing it, though I always tried my best to hide it. Something I don’t have to worry about any longer! After my shower yesterday though, once I was locked in the chain in my cell, he did briefly remove it to check it over and he had a look at my ankle.

So today I was woken up at 7am with my breakfast being brought into me, and then at 8am was taken out to my first job. Before unlocking the chain keeping me in my cell, I had both ankle cuffs put on (with a generous chain between them) and handcuffs (with a short chain between them) in front of me. I was taken back to his main house and shown to the laundry and bathroom, where he had a rather large pile of clothing for me to wash and sort out, and put a couple of loads through the washing machine. Then this afternoon he had me start to clean bathroom thoroughly.

While doing my chores, I was surprisingly left on my own but still had the ankle and hand cuffs on, along with my gps bracelet. Which with the pink scrubs uniform, I wasn’t about to be able to run away anywhere! But I was also warned to behave myself, as he said it could get a lot more strict for me otherwise.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions