CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 481 to 510 of 624

Jess wrote:

Yes I’ve still got it on, I’ve grown to like wearing it, though I always tried my best to hide it. Something I don’t have to worry about any longer! After my shower yesterday though, once I was locked in the chain in my cell, he did briefly remove it to check it over and he had a look at my ankle.

So today I was woken up at 7am with my breakfast being brought into me, and then at 8am was taken out to my first job. Before unlocking the chain keeping me in my cell, I had both ankle cuffs put on (with a generous chain between them) and handcuffs (with a short chain between them) in front of me. I was taken back to his main house and shown to the laundry and bathroom, where he had a rather large pile of clothing for me to wash and sort out, and put a couple of loads through the washing machine. Then this afternoon he had me start to clean bathroom thoroughly.

While doing my chores, I was surprisingly left on my own but still had the ankle and hand cuffs on, along with my gps bracelet. Which with the pink scrubs uniform, I wasn’t about to be able to run away anywhere! But I was also warned to behave myself, as he said it could get a lot more strict for me otherwise.

Right and you are still going to wear the ankle monitor post release?

Jess wrote:

Yes I’ve still got it on, I’ve grown to like wearing it, though I always tried my best to hide it. Something I don’t have to worry about any longer! After my shower yesterday though, once I was locked in the chain in my cell, he did briefly remove it to check it over and he had a look at my ankle.

So today I was woken up at 7am with my breakfast being brought into me, and then at 8am was taken out to my first job. Before unlocking the chain keeping me in my cell, I had both ankle cuffs put on (with a generous chain between them) and handcuffs (with a short chain between them) in front of me. I was taken back to his main house and shown to the laundry and bathroom, where he had a rather large pile of clothing for me to wash and sort out, and put a couple of loads through the washing machine. Then this afternoon he had me start to clean bathroom thoroughly.

While doing my chores, I was surprisingly left on my own but still had the ankle and hand cuffs on, along with my gps bracelet. Which with the pink scrubs uniform, I wasn’t about to be able to run away anywhere! But I was also warned to behave myself, as he said it could get a lot more strict for me otherwise.

Dear Jess,

I am glad that you are settling in to what may become a comfortable routine. I think that the cuffs and gps along with the pink outfit should provide you with a comfortable level of security. They should be enough to help you avoid any temptation to run away. How isolated is his house? Are you near other houses or a town? Since you have driven to and from the site in the past, you have some sense of where to go if you were to try to escape. I hope you will accept the conditions and not do anything foolish to make your stay more difficult.
Thank you for sharing your first days. We hope to hear from you often.

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,

I am glad that you are settling in to what may become a comfortable routine. I think that the cuffs and gps along with the pink outfit should provide you with a comfortable level of security. They should be enough to help you avoid any temptation to run away. How isolated is his house? Are you near other houses or a town? Since you have driven to and from the site in the past, you have some sense of where to go if you were to try to escape. I hope you will accept the conditions and not do anything foolish to make your stay more difficult.

Respectfully,

On the way in, I really didn’t see any other houses for probably at least 10-15 minutes once we turned off the main road. I’d say the closest town is a half hour away though. But you’re right, especially this early into the year, I don’t want to do anything to potentially make it worse and more strict. I’d rather try and enjoy at least some of the freedoms, while I’m allowed them here.

So since I’ve been on here, Sunday was my weekly day off. It was long and quiet, but spent the morning in my cell, and after lunch was put out in the yard for 4 hours on a chain like in my cell, where I could relax in the outdoors for a while.

Today (Monday) was back again to being put to work, was out in the yard and weeding and sorting the garden. Was given a shower though at the end of the day before dinner, very much appreciated, as the pink was definitely not so bright after a day in the dirt. I feel like this will be my task for most of this week, as with my guard living by himself, it really hasn’t received any attention from him for quite a while!

Jess wrote:

705 wrote:

Dear Jess,

Respectfully,

On the way in, I really didn’t see any other houses for probably at least 10-15 minutes once we turned off the main road. I’d say the closest town is a half hour away though. But you’re right, especially this early into the year, I don’t want to do anything to potentially make it worse and more strict. I’d rather try and enjoy at least some of the freedoms, while I’m allowed them here.

So since I’ve been on here, Sunday was my weekly day off. It was long and quiet, but spent the morning in my cell, and after lunch was put out in the yard for 4 hours on a chain like in my cell, where I could relax in the outdoors for a while.

Today (Monday) was back again to being put to work, was out in the yard and weeding and sorting the garden. Was given a shower though at the end of the day before dinner, very much appreciated, as the pink was definitely not so bright after a day in the dirt. I feel like this will be my task for most of this week, as with my guard living by himself, it really hasn’t received any attention from him for quite a while!

Hello Jess

One simple question for you: are you physically attracted to your guard?
Is that the solemn reason why you decided to be his voluntary prisoner

Best regards

Azureko

Last edited by Azureko1 (2024-03-06 02:44:38)

Azureko1 wrote:

Hello Jess

Best regards

Azureko

Last edited by Azureko1 (Today 10:44:38)

I wouldn’t say I’m physically attracted to him, but he’s 10 years older than me and can be good to look at sometimes. So it’s definitely not the reason I’m in here, but I’m very lucky to be able to experience being an inmate and there’s something about it that I love. I guess I can start to understand how inmates can get institutionalised, as there is a sense of comfort and being taken care of in here, and not having all the worries of work and the outside world.

Jess wrote:

Azureko1 wrote:

Hello Jess

Best regards

Azureko

Last edited by Azureko1 (Today 10:44:38)

I wouldn’t say I’m physically attracted to him, but he’s 10 years older than me and can be good to look at sometimes. So it’s definitely not the reason I’m in here, but I’m very lucky to be able to experience being an inmate and there’s something about it that I love. I guess I can start to understand how inmates can get institutionalised, as there is a sense of comfort and being taken care of in here, and not having all the worries of work and the outside world.

Do you want to follow in Miisaa's footsteps to be in captivity for life as she is?

Secondly are you chained 24 / 7?

Best regards

Azureko

Azureko1 wrote:

Do you want to follow in Miisaa's footsteps to be in captivity for life as she is?

Best regards

Azureko

Azureko,

In my cell, I’m always on a chain to an eyelet in the wall, which is the opposite wall to the door. Outside my cell, so far I’ve always had cuffs put on both my hands and legs.

But no, I definitely don’t want to follow Miisaa’s life and be in here forever. I also couldn’t imagine life being as strict as she has to deal with.

Jess wrote:

Azureko1 wrote:

Best regards

Azureko

Azureko,

In my cell, I’m always on a chain to an eyelet in the wall, which is the opposite wall to the door. Outside my cell, so far I’ve always had cuffs put on both my hands and legs.

But no, I definitely don’t want to follow Miisaa’s life and be in here forever. I also couldn’t imagine life being as strict as she has to deal with.

Does your guard also put a lockbox on the handcuffs?

Azureko1 wrote:

Luckily I’ve never had a lockbox used! Fingers crossed that hasn’t crossed his mind, but he does keep an eye on what I’m posting here.

Jess wrote:

Azureko1 wrote:

Luckily I’ve never had a lockbox used! Fingers crossed that hasn’t crossed his mind, but he does keep an eye on what I’m posting here.

Maybe he should use a lockbox asap since  you can't be allowed to open your handcuffs on a whim as a prisoner or make an attempt to pry the lock.
Besides maybe a second ankle monitor might also be a good solution for further security.

Azureko1 wrote:

Maybe he should use a lockbox asap since  you can't be allowed to open your handcuffs on a whim as a prisoner or make an attempt to pry the lock.
Besides maybe a second ankle monitor might also be a good solution for further security.

I think one ankle monitor is enough, though he did say to me, if still behaved until the 14th that he would most likely take it off me.

If he did a lockbox, then I wouldn’t be able to do any tasks for him outside my cell with the extra restriction. And inside my cell, I luckily don’t have to wear them.

I’m definitely getting back into the routine of being in here very easily, a lot easier transition than when I first came for the last visit. I’m finding that having work to do each day has been good, something to keep me busy but also keep me active and to look forward to doing. Definitely the worst thing though, which I completely expected, is the food again!

Jess wrote:

Azureko1 wrote:

I think one ankle monitor is enough, though he did say to me, if still behaved until the 14th that he would most likely take it off me.

If he did a lockbox, then I wouldn’t be able to do any tasks for him outside my cell with the extra restriction. And inside my cell, I luckily don’t have to wear them.

I’m definitely getting back into the routine of being in here very easily, a lot easier transition than when I first came for the last visit. I’m finding that having work to do each day has been good, something to keep me busy but also keep me active and to look forward to doing. Definitely the worst thing though, which I completely expected, is the food again!

Which kind of meals do you get than? Besides do you cook him food every day than as part of your work?

Azureko1 wrote:

Which kind of meals do you get than? Besides do you cook him food every day than as part of your work?

Mornings I’ve been getting toast with butter and vegemite for breakfast, lunch is usually a sandwich and dinner has been a mix. Sometimes it’s the same as my guard has, sometimes it’s not, but he keeps it pretty plain and definitely doesn’t give me anything fancy or expensive.

On days where I’ve been working in his house, at least a couple of days per week at the current rate, I’ve been tasked with cooking and preparing both his meals and my own. I have been tasked with preparing a week worth of lunch sandwiches for myself and then wrapping them to be kept in his fridge, I’m definitely being tasked with a lot more jobs to keep myself busy and make his life easier while I’m here.

Today I’m locked in my cell, though I’d typically be out working on a Saturday. He has friends over and they’re watching the football, so I’m being kept out of the way in here. Though I’d been able to make my bed with fresh sheets, and have cleaned my little sink and toilet.

Jess wrote:

Hey everyone, miss this forum when it was more active. I hope that everyone has been well though, and looking after yourself.

So do I! Although there is not so much I can contribute with myself, because I'm not practising such a lifestyle myself. But I like to hear about it from you who do.

Out of curiosity, may I ask - a few days before march 1st, you mentioned that your cell has been renovated. What is different in your cell now, compared to when you were there in october?

msh wrote:

So do I! Although there is not so much I can contribute with myself, because I'm not practising such a lifestyle myself. But I like to hear about it from you who do.

Out of curiosity, may I ask - a few days before march 1st, you mentioned that your cell has been renovated. What is different in your cell now, compared to when you were there in october?

My guard has painted the cell walls in a fresh white, the bed has been moved to the wall of the outside and bolted down to the floor, and the window that used to let at least a little natural light into the room has now been closed off completely.

Even if you think that there isn’t much you can contribute, it’s still nice to be able to meet new people and be able to talk to other people who have an accepting understanding of my situation now. To most the world it would be very strange, but meeting other like minded people on here has been great. You’re always welcome to say hello, or ask anything you’d like to!

+1

Hello everyone,
I'm back.
My “reeducation” is over. It was very hard in the end, I was treated like a convict and a galley slave.
My mistresses felt that my docile and obedient behavior exceeded their expectations and that I deserved a softening of my disciplinary regime.
I think I will be here more often.
Lots of love.
Sophie

Sophie wrote:

Hello everyone,
I'm back.
My “reeducation” is over. It was very hard in the end, I was treated like a convict and a galley slave.
My mistresses felt that my docile and obedient behavior exceeded their expectations and that I deserved a softening of my disciplinary regime.
Lots of love.
Sophie

I am so glad that you are through it and being able to be here again. What were the hardest parts to endure?
Best wishes
shecret.

Btw: I wonder how many persons are held prisoners in such a strict way that they cannot access the internet and find this forum ...

Sophie wrote:

Hello everyone,
I'm back.
Lots of love.
Sophie

Welcome back Sophie! Looking forward to hearing from you more often on here, would love to hear more about what your “re-education” involved exactly.

Sophie wrote:

Hello everyone,
I'm back.
Lots of love.
Sophie

Welcome back! It is good to know that strict methods can change behavior and make someone a better person. It gives hope to many of us, I think. I am glad your are here again.

Respectfully,

Dear Sophie,

It's good to have you back here. Certainly, all of us on the forum will support and remind you to stay in your proper attitude. Being obedient to avoid suffering is just the first step - ultimately, you should learn behaving yourself because you actively want to avoid hurting others.

I think that your experiences are really valuable for our community. However, please feel invited to tell all that you wish to share, and omit anything that you aren't able to talk about. It is best if you can accept your past and look mostly into the future, feel motivated to develop and improve yourself.

As an afterthought: being a dominant myself, I might wonder what your mistresses have learnt from these events - but it obviously isn't a question I should ask you.

Best wishes,
DoomTurtle

705 wrote:

Dear Azureko,

Happy New Year!
Azureko1 wrote:

How are your changes going on your supervision agreement in terms of home confinements and such things?

Some changes are underway. I had a review meeting with the supervision today and they began some adjustments in my restrictions and schedule. My free travel period on Saturdays in being removed. Leaving the house anytime on Saturday or Sunday will now require permission in advance. I have additional restrictions on visiting convenience stores. It was just one chain of stores, not it is any store. There will be additional monitoring of other places that I stop so that there might be additional restrictions on those also.
I was shown the number of reports they get about websites I visit and social media account I have.  I was warned about spending too much time on inappropriate sites. Some of my friends text or email using inappropriate words or dangerous content and these seem to be automatically flagged and too much of this in the future may result in some sort of restrictions. I am no longer allowed to text with people who are not in my contacts list. If a text comes from an unknow number, it has to be added to the contacts.
My computer curfew has been tightened from 10:30 PM to 10:00 for January and may be adjusted again based on my overall behavior.
It was a tough meeting but I know some of this was coming because there had not been adjustments for a while. I accept that the additional structure is good for me and the right attitude is to accept these changes as quickly as possible.

I hope all is well with you. Thank you for your interest.

Respectfully,

Hello 705

Are there any updates regarding your supervision agreement?

Best Regards

Azureko

+1

It’s been great to see everyone back again and more activity here! Hope everyone is having a great weekend though, don’t really have anything to say really, but was bored and thought I’d just pop in to say hello again!

Azureko1 wrote:

Hello 705

Are there any updates regarding your supervision agreement?

Best Regards

Azureko

Dear Azureko,

Thank you for your interest and for asking.
The restrictions on my access to internet sites have been increased. I asked about this and was told that there have been not changes but there are definitely sites that I can no longer access without getting specific permission for that site. When I ask for permission, there is usually a lot of questions about why I need the site and it is usually checked to be sure it is acceptable for me to see. It is the same with travel restrictions. There is a lot more questioning to be sure I can justify any requested exceptions to my curfew.
I was supposed to serve some of my required intermittent confinement this weekend but schedule changes prevented that. That makes even more pressure on me to schedule time again soon so I do not appear to be resisting the supervision program, even though this change was not my fault. "Compliance is required. Failure to comply is resisting and resisting will be corrected" is the official policy.
The tempo of the training reminder text messages and the bracelet verification messages has also changed and I have not yet figured out the exact pattern. The reminders seem to be more often and the verification requests seem to be on a more random (so less predictable) pattern. A third bracelet has been added so I now have two on one ankle and two on the other. They all report to different web systems and all have different locking mechanisms. There is no way I could escape all of them quickly at one time. Sometimes, the effect of the bracelets and the enforcement of the limitations on my travel seems crushing. Just when I get used to a change, there is another one to deal with.
I will try to do better about keeping the group here updates with changes or my progress in adapting. Knowing that there is a group of people here with similar situations or interests is very halpful. I an grateful that I am allowed this opportunity to socialize.

Respectfully,

Thank you for sharing your update, I can say that one bracelet on my ankle was hard enough to wear and to hide when dressing, let alone having multiple like you do! How do you explain them to people who see them all?

I really like the unpredictable and random checking, you can’t get into a routine and it keeps you very aware of your position now. But I’m very keen to hear more about your upcoming weekend confinement!

Dear Jess,

You are right. It is difficult to hide a bracelet but it is not that much harder to hide two on one ankle as it is to hide one. I mostly wear long trousers or pants and pull my sock up over the bracelets so there is not that much to see. If anything, thee is a hint of a lump under a black sock. There is more visibility if I go running wearing shorts, but because I am moving, I don't think people notice. I do try to be careful of how I sit because the pant leg will ride up a bit and make the bulge under the sock more visible. I imagine it was more difficult for you depending on the outfit you were wearing. A bracelet with a dress or skirt would be a lot more noticeable. People have noticed and asked my bracelet a few times. I usually tell them I lost a bet or I am helping test them or something. I am not sure what they think. I was once asked  what I had done by someone who was also wearing a bracelet. I told him I had gotten involved with the wrong people. He seemed to accept that. It was embarrassing but I think that is a factor in being in a supervision program. You have to learn to deal with the social consequences of not having the same freedom as others.
I hope your journey is going well. I will share details of my confinement when it is rescheduled.

Respectfully,

Hello all!

Nice to hear everyone is doing well here!

I have been rather busy with real life lately, and also with my imprisonment, I have not given up the fun! I have spent most of my weeks with my partner here at the cabin, as a prisoner.

But also been at home at times due to college and other activities I have been doing. And this year it was the first time I had my birthday during my imprisonment period, which was fun, but overall, life has been rewarding!

Warmest regards,

-Hanna

+1

Jess wrote:

msh wrote:

My guard has painted the cell walls in a fresh white, the bed has been moved to the wall of the outside and bolted down to the floor, and the window that used to let at least a little natural light into the room has now been closed off completely.

Even if you think that there isn’t much you can contribute, it’s still nice to be able to meet new people and be able to talk to other people who have an accepting understanding of my situation now. To most the world it would be very strange, but meeting other like minded people on here has been great. You’re always welcome to say hello, or ask anything you’d like to!

Happy birthday Jess! :flag:  You profile says it's your birthday today.

How do you celebrate your birthday in your captivity?

Last edited by msh (2024-04-04 06:28:43)

Happy Birthday, Jess!

Hi All,

There is not been much posting here lately. Perhaps, it is spring and people are turning their attention elsewhere.
I did want to report that this weekend I was able to spend 23 hours of my required "intermittent incarceration" at a private location about 200 miles away. The time whet well and it is a good start on catching up on the required 180 hours for this year.
I hope everyone else is doing well.
Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Hi All,

There is not been much posting here lately. Perhaps, it is spring and people are turning their attention elsewhere.
I did want to report that this weekend I was able to spend 23 hours of my required "intermittent incarceration" at a private location about 200 miles away. The time whet well and it is a good start on catching up on the required 180 hours for this year.
I hope everyone else is doing well.
Respectfully,

Hello 705

How did the intake procedure proceed at this private location and how many hours do you still have to do untill you meet the required 180 hours?
And how do you cope with charging 3 ankle monitors instead of 2?

Best regards

Azureko

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions