CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 541 to 570 of 623

Dear 705,
for the covering of the board, it can range from a foam mat for good boys like you to prickly doormats, bottle caps and other legos....etc, at the choice of your supervisor.
For the size you will see that with use, I have never done it.
Have a nice weekend
Lots of love.
Sophie

+1

Dearest Sophie,

Thank you for your help and good ideas. They are very helpful to make my weekend curfew more effective and meaningful.  It is has been decided that we will start next weekend with a board that is about 1 meter square (3 feet) that is plain wood on one side and carpet (soft but not as easy as foam) on the other side. The side used will be determined by flipping a coin for the first time but will be chosen in the future based on my behavior for the week. The time for the first week will be 1 hour each day to see how that works. The time may be adjusted in the future. They will decide later if we need to add the idea of bottle caps or Legos and if that will be useful.
I cannot say I am excited or looking forward to having the addition but I do understand that it is necessary for me to conditions that help me understand my place and help me understand how to get to my goals of being a better, calmer, nicer person. I am really grateful for your suggestions and your help.

I hope work is easy and you have a good weekend. Mine is half over. I can't wait.

Lots of respectful hugs,

Dear 705,
a one meter board looks good.
Being uncomfortable is rather counterproductive, the goal of the plate being to stay there for a long period of your own free will out of obedience or fear of being punished.
It’s training in boredom and self-control.
Some suggestions,
no screen, no music, no leisure activities, just silence and waiting.
It must be away from the walls to prevent you from leaning on it.
2 tips from a friend, I think you could take advantage of this time to charge your bracelets which would save you a double penalty.
It's summer and it's hot, don't forget to take water, it would be stupid to have to leave the board and be punished because you're thirsty.
I should give you others but I prefer that you discover it for yourself.
I had a good weekend, I hope it was the same for you.
I even took pleasure in thinking of you in your pink outfit. THANKS !!!
Lots of love.
sophi

Dear Sophie,

Thank you for the feedback. It is good that you approve of the size of the board. You are exactly right. It will an exercise in dealing with the boredom and being kept away from the screens and devices. It will help to build the ability for better self control to be able to stay there for the assigned time due to the fear of punishment or increased time requirements the next time.
Using the time to charge the bracelets for that day is a great idea. Thank you. It is good advice to take water. you are right that it would be stupid to fail because I got too thirsty but I have to keep a balance. It would also be stupid to fail because of having to leave the board to use the bathroom. Neither one is worth the punishment because I think the would also be punishment for not thinking ahead and planning properly.
I am glad you had a good weekend and I hope you have a good day off today. My weekend was as good as could be under the curfew rules. The board will make it different next weekend, I think. The weekend after that, I think I will have to be back in the cell for my required time for August. I should be able to get a stepper today or tomorrow to have for next weekend for the day I am not allowed out to run.
I am glad you were able to enjoy the idea of me in the pink uniform. For me, it was worse than I thought. The humiliation is very effective and is intense. It is a very bright pink so it is hard to ignore. I am happy it was good or you.

Many respectful hugs,

Dear 705,
I hope you're well.
I would like you to tell me about your days in detention.
Is it in a cell, what is it like?
How long is your detention?
Do you suffer any punishments, bondage, if so what?
Sorry for these questions, I'm very curious.
Lots of love.
Sophie

Dear Sophie,

I am well. I hope you are, also. Thank you for checking.

My days in detention are required by my supervision agreement.

You must serve a total of 180 hours of intermittent confinement per calendar year. The intermittent confinement shall be served a minimum of 16 hours at a time at a facility specified by the supervisor and under conditions specified by the supervisor. You must follow the rules and regulations of the facility.

The 180 hours a year works out to 15 hours per month but schedules do not allow me to go every month. I have been 4 times this year and hope to be able to go again next week.
Each tie have been between 23 and 30 hours. I have completed 77 hours so far. I have 103 to go before the end of the year.
During detention, I am locked in a cell.https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/213/t740541.jpg
The cell has a bunk with a thin mattress, a sink, and a toilet.
I am allowed to work when I am in detention so I have my phone and my laptop but they both have content and app restrictions so I am limited in what I can do. I can get to some parts of the internet but not to any inappropriate content.
Cell time is not fun but it is not supposed to be me. It is meant to help me understand that with all of the restrictions I have on activities and travel in everyday life, it could be worse. Cell time is to give me a reminder of what that would be like. The idea of being locked in there until someone else decides I will be let out is mentally very intense.
There are not usually and physical punishments but I can have my internet and lights turned off from outside the cell if the jailer thinks it is necessary.
Starting with the next visit, the leg irons will be added because they are now part of weekend curfew whether it is at home or in the cell.

Please do not be sorry for your questions. They are good questions and help me to me mindful and transparent about my supervison program.

Lots of respectful hugs,

Dear 705
this cell seems rather comfortable for a short stay, I saw something more Spartan with more constraints.
Thanks for picture.
Another question, could you recommend some interesting websites like this blog?
Lots of love.
Sophie

Dearest Sophie,

You are right. The cell is mostly comfortable for short stays. The mattress is not very thick or soft but it is not too bad for sleeping for a few nights. The confinement time is not meant to be punishment on its own but just a reminder of what it is like with a lot less freedom.
It can be made less comfortable when necessary. I have spent time there when the bunk was removed and I had to sleep of the concrete floor. There are rings on the walls and floor to attach chains that can further restrict freedom and movement but that has not happened for a while. I still remember what it was like, though, so I try to behave in a way that does not make that sort of correction necessary again.

I will try to think of some more websites like this although for long term captivity, like Miisa, this is the best. I used to have a lot of bookmarks of good places but the restrictions from my supervision keep me from checking on them. What sort of things are you interested in. I will see what I can find or. at least, tell you about.

Lots of hugs,

Dear Sophie,

I wanted to share an update on the first weekend curfew with the stepper instead of an exception to go running outside. The regimen is five minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening each day. The stepper is added to my daily routine on the same schedule and the times will increase as I get used to the new type of exercise. Running or walking will still be allowed, just not during weekend curfew. Thank you for suggesting this. It helps make the curfew more secure and restrictive without affecting my attempts to be healthy. This will help me to be a better person in both ways.

Respectful hugs,

Dear 705,
I thank you for your feedback with the stepper. Gradual practice is warranted.
What about using it with foot chains, no problem?
Big kisses.
Sophie.

Dear Sophie,

Thank you for checking. There were no issues using the stepper while wearing the leg chains. The ankles are far enough apart on the stepper so the cuffs do not hit each other. The chain makes a rattling sound but it is not very loud. All four sessions were okay but I would have rather been allowed to go outside for a run but those days are now gone. It is better for me to exercise this and not go out during the weekend confinement because it makes the confinement stricter and more meaningful. What I would like to do is not as important as doing what makes me better.
Thank you for sharing this idea.

Big hugs,

Dear 705,
I think this forum is really boring. We are the only 2 survivors. Too bad it was nice here before.
Big kisses
Sophie

Sophie2 wrote:

Dear 705,
I think this forum is really boring. We are the only 2 survivors. Too bad it was nice here before.
Big kisses
Sophie

Dear Sophie & 705

I have been reading here on an occasional basis, and enjoy it, though I have been mostly logged out everytime!

Hi MissHanna,
nice to see you again,
I hope you're well.
Help us, we need to resurrect this forum.
Kisses
Sophie

Sophie2 wrote:

Hi MissHanna,
nice to see you again,
I hope you're well.
Help us, we need to resurrect this forum.
Kisses
Sophie

I'm quite well, and I can only try my best, I haven't been locked up in a while now!

Hanna

Dear Sophie and MsHanna,

Sophie, you are right. It has been very quite with just you and I posting but I have enjoyed it and hope you still want to continue.
MsHanna, it is great to see you again. I am glad you are doing well. I hope school is doing well. Are your getting ready to go back for the fall or are you finished with your degree? Do you miss being locked up? What happened, if you don't mind me asking? Are you hoping to go back to that or are you happy without it. Thank you for checking in again. I hope you will come by more often and help to get the forum going again.

Respectful hugs to you both,

705 wrote:

Dear Sophie and MsHanna,

Sophie, you are right. It has been very quite with just you and I posting but I have enjoyed it and hope you still want to continue.
MsHanna, it is great to see you again. I am glad you are doing well. I hope school is doing well. Are your getting ready to go back for the fall or are you finished with your degree? Do you miss being locked up? What happened, if you don't mind me asking? Are you hoping to go back to that or are you happy without it. Thank you for checking in again. I hope you will come by more often and help to get the forum going again.

Respectful hugs to you both,

Morning Dearest 705,

I definitely do miss it! But also, nothing happened, me and my partner are still together and happy.

I've just been on vacation with my family in Finland this summer, which is my second home country, so that's why. Also my partner surprised me with traveling here for a few weeks in June, to propose to me, so that was a lovely time! So I should probably call him my fiancee, haha!

And I graduated in May this year with master's degree in psychology.

Overall though, 2024 has been a memorable year!

Hugs to everyone,

Hanna

Oh, Hanna, such good news, I am very happy, if you get married you will be able to live your passion with your partner. It's great.

Dear 705,
Is your weekend in detention still planned?
For the forum, I hope it will return to its former activity

On the other hand, I may have found a girlfriend, but it's a bit complicated.

Big kisses to both
Sophie

Sophie2 wrote:

Oh, Hanna, such good news, I am very happy, if you get married you will be able to live your passion with your partner. It's great.

Dear 705,
Is your weekend in detention still planned?
For the forum, I hope it will return to its former activity

On the other hand, I may have found a girlfriend, but it's a bit complicated.

Big kisses to both
Sophie

Thank you very much, dear Sophie, and hope your thing turns out well aswell!

Dear Hanna,

That is wonderful news. Best wishes!! It is so romantic that he traveled to your home to propose. Congratulations on earning your Master's degree. That is a big step. What is next?

Dear Sophie,

Yes, this weekend is still planned to be in the cell. The new uniform will be quite humiliating if any other people are there to see. I hope I will be able to get credit for 25 to 30 hours of what is required for the year.
A new girlfriend sounds exciting. I hope you can overcome the complications, whatever they are. Relationships  are often complicated but good ones are worth it. I wish you the best but I hope it will not take you away from the forum too much as we try to build it back up. I think maybe things will get better here as the summer ends. I think maybe people have lots of other distractions during the summer and that keeps them from posting here. We will see.

Generous respectful hugs to you both,

705 wrote:

Dear Hanna,

That is wonderful news. Best wishes!! It is so romantic that he traveled to your home to propose. Congratulations on earning your Master's degree. That is a big step. What is next?

Dear Sophie,

Yes, this weekend is still planned to be in the cell. The new uniform will be quite humiliating if any other people are there to see. I hope I will be able to get credit for 25 to 30 hours of what is required for the year.
A new girlfriend sounds exciting. I hope you can overcome the complications, whatever they are. Relationships  are often complicated but good ones are worth it. I wish you the best but I hope it will not take you away from the forum too much as we try to build it back up. I think maybe things will get better here as the summer ends. I think maybe people have lots of other distractions during the summer and that keeps them from posting here. We will see.

Generous respectful hugs to you both,

Thank you, 705!

No plans apart from hanging out in Finland until October, then flying back to Florida until Thanksgiving, and then back here in time for the Holiday Season!

Hugs,

Hanna

And yet you aren't the only survivors; I'm still looking here regularly, I just don't want to bother you with my questions, not having much to share about myself. Since you asked, though...

Dear Hanna,

Congratulations for completing your studies and upgrading your relationship - and wishing you all the best with further progress! I hope that you will be able to continue exploring your passions together, and that you will not hesitate to share your happiness with us when anything interesting happens.

Dear Sophie,

I'm crossing my fingers for your good use of your new-found freedom. It's natural that things can get complicated, it's a flavour of making your own decisions, so it shouldn't discourage you. Actually - if I may ask this question - what gave you the determination to get away from your "babysitters"? I'm pretty sure that they didn't declare your education complete on their own?

Dear 705,

Sincerely, I'm confused and a bit worried. If your supervisors believed that going outside for a run was harming your behaviour (which seems highly improbable), they would change this routine earlier and on their own, not only after Sophie's request. So I suppose they're acting in this case just for their pleasure of domination, while claiming that it helps you become a better person. I'm not demonizing it... but it's a typical mistake which a lifestyle supervisor should really avoid. That is, of course, unless I don't know some additional circumstances.

Doom Turtle moment: peeking out from my shell and greeting all of you!

Last edited by DoomTurtle (2024-08-16 04:37:58)

Hannah,
suddenly you will be close to missa.

My favorite turtle
no, they were the ones who put an end to my punishment.

I hope you can share your picture in the pink outfit with us and I pray that you are right about the feedback from the others

Big kisses to you 3

DoomTurtle wrote:

And yet you aren't the only survivors; I'm still looking here regularly, I just don't want to bother you with my questions, not having much to share about myself. Since you asked, though...

Dear Hanna,

Congratulations for completing your studies and upgrading your relationship - and wishing you all the best with further progress! I hope that you will be able to continue exploring your passions together, and that you will not hesitate to share your happiness with us when anything interesting happens.

Dear Sophie,

I'm crossing my fingers for your good use of your new-found freedom. It's natural that things can get complicated, it's a flavour of making your own decisions, so it shouldn't discourage you. Actually - if I may ask this question - what gave you the determination to get away from your "babysitters"? I'm pretty sure that they didn't declare your education complete on their own?

Dear 705,

Sincerely, I'm confused and a bit worried. If your supervisors believed that going outside for a run was harming your behaviour (which seems highly improbable), they would change this routine earlier and on their own, not only after Sophie's request. So I suppose they're acting in this case just for their pleasure of domination, while claiming that it helps you become a better person. I'm not demonizing it... but it's a typical mistake which a lifestyle supervisor should really avoid. That is, of course, unless I don't know some additional circumstances.

Doom Turtle moment: peeking out from my shell and greeting all of you!

Last edited by DoomTurtle (Yesterday 21:37:58)

Dear Turtle,

Thank you so much, and I am glad to hear from you!

I am most certainly looking forward to the future with my fiancee!

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Hanna,

It sounds like you have a good plan. It will be nice to have you back in the US for Thanksgiving. Has you fiancee also finished with school?

Dear Sophie,

I think I get them to take another picture with the new uniform. If other people say anything, I will try to remember it so I can share it with you here. The new uniform does not have shorts like the last one. This one has a "skort" which I do not like to have to wear in front of other people.

Dear Doom Turtle,

I am really glad you are still here. It is good to hear from you. There is no need for you to worry. I am sorry for the confusion. I think I did not complain completely or correctly. I have been allowed to run on the weekends even though I should have been restricted to home due to my curfew. This was allowed to be able to maintain at good exercise schedule. We had looked for ways to exercise at home but thee is not room for a treadmill or elliptical machine. We had not considered a small stepper until Sophie suggested it. It allows both goals, regular exercise over the weekend and removal of a reason to need a (now unnecessary) curfew exception. This will still promote health but allows the control and restrictions of the confinement to be kept at a level of intensity that continues to help my personal growth. I agree with the decisions of my supervisor and freely consent to their supervision and the decisions and restrictions that go with it.
But I am very grateful for your concern (and that of others) who I feel are also helping to watch out for myself and help me grow and become a better person.

Lots of respectfully hugs and joy that we see more people posting,

705 wrote:

Dear Hanna,

It sounds like you have a good plan. It will be nice to have you back in the US for Thanksgiving. Has you fiancee also finished with school?

Dear Sophie,

I think I get them to take another picture with the new uniform. If other people say anything, I will try to remember it so I can share it with you here. The new uniform does not have shorts like the last one. This one has a "skort" which I do not like to have to wear in front of other people.

Dear Doom Turtle,

I am really glad you are still here. It is good to hear from you. There is no need for you to worry. I am sorry for the confusion. I think I did not complain completely or correctly. I have been allowed to run on the weekends even though I should have been restricted to home due to my curfew. This was allowed to be able to maintain at good exercise schedule. We had looked for ways to exercise at home but thee is not room for a treadmill or elliptical machine. Se We had not considered a small stepper until Sophie suggested it. It allows both goals, regular exercise over the weekend and removal of a reason to need a (now unnecessary) curfew exception. This will still promote health but allows the control and restrictions of the confinement to be kept at a level of intensity that continues to help my personal growth. I agree with the decisions of my supervisor and freely consent to their supervision and the decisions and restrictions that go with it.
But I am very grateful for your concern (and that of others) who I feel are also helping to watch out for myself and help me grow and become a better person.

Lots of respectfully hugs and joy that we see more people posting,

Happy Sunday, all!

Yes, he has, around the same time as me, and he started working about a month ago.

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Hanna, it seems that Finland is a beautiful country. I'm curious, are you in  city or in countryside?
Do you see the Northern Lights, it's a magnificent thing that I dream of seeing in real life but I have neither the time nor the means.

Dear 705,
I hope your weekend of detention in pink outfit went well and you will give us a report.
Another thing I would need technical advice for the internet. can I contact you by PM, if you are authorized?

Big kisses.
Sophie

Dear Hanna,

Like Sophie, I an envious if you can frequently see the Northern Lights. I used to get to see them flying from Scotland to Iceland to Greenland to Canada. Flights at night could be beautiful. You are lucky if you can see them often especially if you are in somewhen rural without a lot of light interference.

Dear Sophie,
The weekend detention was as good as I could expect. I earned credit for 27 hours so I only have 80 more to do before the end of the year. Mostly I was left alone and did some work. On Saturday, there were four people who came through on a sort of tour. The all laughed at the pink and said I was cute, just like the inmates at a jail in our state, Arizona, where the sheriff made inmates wear pink. The skort was embarrassing. It is like wearing shorts but feels different when I move or sit. I said that I did not like the outfit and was told it was for my own good. I was told if I did like it maybe they could find something different. I decided it was not a good choice to push my luck.
On Sunday, there were two more people or maybe two people form the day before but they did not really say anything.

If I can help with the internet, I will try. Email or PM might be monitored but just helping should be allowed.

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/213/t266303.jpg
https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/213/t92322.jpg

The view looking in and the view looking out.

Respectful but embarrassed hugs,

705 wrote:

Dear Hanna,

Like Sophie, I an envious if you can frequently see the Northern Lights. I used to get to see them flying from Scotland to Iceland to Greenland to Canada. Flights at night could be beautiful. You are lucky if you can see them often especially if you are in somewhen rural without a lot of light interference.

Dear Sophie,
The weekend detention was as good as I could expect. I earned credit for 27 hours so I only have 80 more to do before the end of the year. Mostly I was left alone and did some work. On Saturday, there were four people who came through on a sort of tour. The all laughed at the pink and said I was cute, just like the inmates at a jail in our state, Arizona, where the sheriff made inmates wear pink. The skort was embarrassing. It is like wearing shorts but feels different when I move or sit. I said that I did not like the outfit and was told it was for my own good. I was told if I did like it maybe they could find something different. I decided it was not a good choice to push my luck.
On Sunday, there were two more people or maybe two people form the day before but they did not really say anything.

If I can help with the internet, I will try. Email or PM might be monitored but just helping should be allowed.

The view looking in and the view looking out.

Respectful but embarrassed hugs,

Don't be embarrassed, dear!

I typically wear a uniform too, when locked up, and some of our friends that are in D/s lifestyle have seen me in such clothing, and its awkward, but I just try to embrace it!

Speaking of Northern Lights, yes, I have seen them, but rarely, cause my family's property is in Southern Finland. And yes, our property where our house is in the countryside, what we call 'cottage' or 'mökki', in Finnish!

Many hugs,

Hanna

Dear 705,
you look so cute with your pink dress.
Some clothing can be very humiliating, but nudity can be just as humiliating.
In my opinion, humiliation is a very personal feeling. I'm sure others in your place would have been happy to show themselves like this.
I sent you a PM
Big kisses
Sophie

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions