CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 571 to 600 of 623

Dear Sophie,
Thank you for your thoughts. I don't normally think of myself as "cute" so being cute because I have a pink uniform where other people can see me and comment is humiliating. But you are right, nudity, when everyone else is clothed is just as humiliating. I think the feeling comes from being recognized as being "different" and not able to be part of the group because of that. But it is very personal. I know a lot of people like to post as many pictures like this, or worse, as they can.
I sent an answer that I hope helps.
Big hugs,

Dear 705,
I received it, thank you very much.
Kisses.
Sophie

Dear Sophie,

Thank you for the opportunity to help. I am glad I could be useful. If there is anything else that I can do, please let me know .

Hugs,

Dear Sophie,

I wanted to share that I am now in the second weekend of complete curfew with no allowance for exercise outside as you had suggest. I am up to ten minutes morning and afternoon on the stepper and one hour each day on the one meter board you suggested. The board is placed in a hallway so there are no windows to look out and nothing on the wall for distraction from my focus on ways I can improve myself. One way is to express gratitude to people, like you, who are helping me. I am very grateful for your suggestions. They make the weekend more restrictive. It is now clear that the total house arrest on the weekends is a punishment that will help remind me not to do bad things or make bad choices. The plan is to increase the stepper time five minutes per session each week until I am at one hour per session. The board time will stay at one hour each day as long my behavior during the week is acceptable. I also discovered that, during the weekend, my television does not work and my access to any streaming over the internet is not available. I am allowed to read books or magazines but Kindle is turned off. The uniform for the weekend is the same now as in the cell, the pink outfit that you think is cute with the leg irons.

I wanted to share so I could express my gratitude and to hope that you approve.

Respectful hugs,

705 wrote:

Dear Sophie,

I wanted to share that I am now in the second weekend of complete curfew with no allowance for exercise outside as you had suggest. I am up to ten minutes morning and afternoon on the stepper and one hour each day on the one meter board you suggested. The board is placed in a hallway so there are no windows to look out and nothing on the wall for distraction from my focus on ways I can improve myself. One way is to express gratitude to people, like you, who are helping me. I am very grateful for your suggestions. They make the weekend more restrictive. It is now clear that the total house arrest on the weekends is a punishment that will help remind me not to do bad things or make bad choices. The plan is to increase the stepper time five minutes per session each week until I am at one hour per session. The board time will stay at one hour each day as long my behavior during the week is acceptable. I also discovered that, during the weekend, my television does not work and my access to any streaming over the internet is not available. I am allowed to read books or magazines but Kindle is turned off. The uniform for the weekend is the same now as in the cell, the pink outfit that you think is cute with the leg irons.

I wanted to share so I could express my gratitude and to hope that you approve.

Respectful hugs,

How are you coping up with isolation? I personally find it relaxing, although mine never are for full weekends, nor for a full day. Couple hours here and there that I have to spend alone in my cell, sometimes with my TV and phone privileges, sometimes not. Its completely up to my fiancee, he decides.

Hugs, Hanna

Dear 705,
you are incredible. I make your life more difficult, and you thank me for my bad ideas.
You don't seem to me to be such a bad boy to deserve this difficult life, and which awakens my bad instincts.

Dear hanna,
i didn't like long periods of solitude without the slightest leisure and generally tied up uncomfortably.
The hours seemed like days to me.
I quickly lost track of time.

For my adventure, it's over. I couldn't accept his desires.
Take care
Big kisses

Sophie2 wrote:

Dear 705,
you are incredible. I make your life more difficult, and you thank me for my bad ideas.
You don't seem to me to be such a bad boy to deserve this difficult life, and which awakens my bad instincts.

Dear hanna,
i didn't like long periods of solitude without the slightest leisure and generally tied up uncomfortably.
The hours seemed like days to me.
I quickly lost track of time.

For my adventure, it's over. I couldn't accept his desires.
Take care
Big kisses

I'm generally not restrained while locked up in my cell, apart from my collar, out of my cell I am.

Hugs,

Hanna

the slightest noise made me hope for a visit or a release
But often it was a false alarm and the desperate wait continued.
Kiss.
Sophie

Dear Ms Hanna,

I am okay with the isolation. The idea of not being able to go out and do whatever I want is always there and is a powerful restriction but that's the intention. It is hard to lose that freedom but I do not mind the isolation that happens because of the loss of freedom. The restraints are not too much of an issue. They are more of a reminder than a factor in keeping me from doing anything. The chain for the leg irons is long enough to not restrict walking too much. It does keep me from sitting with my legs crossed but that is a small (but very annoying) restriction. The uniform is still bad. It was very difficult to wear in the cell when I knew people would see it but that feeling carried over to the confinement at home even though no one would see it here except my supervisor if they checked the monitoring camera.

Dear Sophie,

I am and have been a bad boy. I have been disrespectful to other people, especially women I have dated or wanted to date. Women should be treated respectfully and as equals not in any traditional fashion where the man and his desires and wishes are more important and the only thing that counts. My supervision program helps me learn to not be this way and helps me to make better for my life. It keeps me from making poor choices. The program is designed so that I can maybe earn the ability to eventually show that I have improved. I want to be a better person. I think everyone does. I am lucky to have found a way to do that and people (including you) to do that. If your instincts are producing ideas to help, then I don't think they are bad ideas. I am grateful for your ideas and for your help even if the results are hard for me. Thank you.

I am sorry your guy did not work out. You are a good person and have grown a lot from your experiences her. I think that the right person who you deserve will come along soon.

Big respectful hugs,

Dear  705,
In fact it was a woman.
Kiss
Sophie

Sophie2 wrote:

Dear  705,
In fact it was a woman.

Dear Sophie,

I am sorry for my mistake and I want to apologize. I was confused by "I couldn't accept his desires." but I realize that it might have been translation confusion over "his". Thank you for the correction and the reminder to be more careful of this sort of details in the future.

Hugs,

Dear 705,
don't be sorry, you have absolutely nothing to reproach yourself for. I wasn't clear.
She wanted to play dom with me.
I hadn't told her about my past and there's no way I'm submitting
to anyone now, and I ran away
I was flattered that this woman had a crush on me, it's a shame.
Big kisses.
Sophie

Dear Sophie,

It is a shame that she did go slower and find out more about you before she tries to be a dom for you.
It is a shame. I think it would be easy to have a crush on you. I am sure there will be others. Hopefully, soon.

Big hugs,

705 wrote:

Dear Sophie,

It is a shame that she did go slower and find out more about you before she tries to be a dom for you.
It is a shame. I think it would be easy to have a crush on you. I am sure there will be others. Hopefully, soon.

Big hugs,

In my opinion that would be way too fast, a good Dominant doesn't try to take control, He or She gets you to give control to you willingly.

But that's my opinion

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Hanna,

Yes, I think you are right. When I re-read my post, I meant to say "it is a shame she did NOT go slower ..." Submitting to someone or domming someone should be a mutual decision and explored slowly. our dear Sophie might have been able to have a nice connection with a crush if she had the opportunity to explain her previous experience and why having a dom was not right for her.

Respectful hugs,

Hello everyone again, sorry I've been gone so long and I hope to be on here again more regularly again. Its been a long few months since I've been on here, as I'd got myself in trouble and had all my technology rights taken away completely for a month and then significantly locked down when when I was finally allow back on my phone again. Everything I do is being monitored, but I know I won't be repeating that mistake again and have definitely learned a lesson from it. The two weeks of solitary in my cell was the longest two weeks of my life...

Jess wrote:

Hello everyone again, sorry I've been gone so long and I hope to be on here again more regularly again. Its been a long few months since I've been on here, as I'd got myself in trouble and had all my technology rights taken away completely for a month and then significantly locked down when when I was finally allow back on my phone again. Everything I do is being monitored, but I know I won't be repeating that mistake again and have definitely learned a lesson from it. The two weeks of solitary in my cell was the longest two weeks of my life...

Hello, Jess!

So nice to hear from you, and sorry about the punishment you got. But I assume your sentence is still ongoing?

Hugs,

Hanna

MsHanna wrote:

Hello, Jess!

So nice to hear from you, and sorry about the punishment you got. But I assume your sentence is still ongoing?

Hugs,

Hanna

Hey Hanna! Yes its still going, though back to a more regular routine again thankfully. And I'm doing my best to behave better and not make any mistakes. I know that I deserved it though, so can't blame anyone other than myself.

Dear Jess,

Welcome back. I am sorry you were punished, especially by losing technology rights. In today's world, I think that is one of the most powerful punishments. There is no physical danger and the effects can be adjusted to the harshness to teach the lesson necessary. When technology is permitted, every time I use it, I am aware of how easily it can be taken away.

I am glad you are back and hope we hear from you often.

Respectfully,

Last edited by 705 (2024-09-02 15:09:46)

Thank you 705, I'm glad to be back and will definitely be on here most days. I'm still not allowed on my normal socials, but something is better than nothing at the moment. If i'm honest though, I didn't so much mind the technology being taken away but spending two weeks in my cell was really difficult with so little to keep occupied doing. I can't imagine what its like to be sent to solitary for weeks or months on end for someone.

Jess wrote:

Thank you 705, I'm glad to be back and will definitely be on here most days. I'm still not allowed on my normal socials, but something is better than nothing at the moment. If i'm honest though, I didn't so much mind the technology being taken away but spending two weeks in my cell was really difficult with so little to keep occupied doing. I can't imagine what its like to be sent to solitary for weeks or months on end for someone.

I take it that during your solitary confinement you were not allowed outside or any other activities?

At the most my solitary confinement periods have been max 5 days, which was still super rough!

Hugs,

Hanna

MsHanna wrote:

I take it that during your solitary confinement you were not allowed outside or any other activities?

At the most my solitary confinement periods have been max 5 days, which was still super rough!

Hugs,

Hanna

I was taken out of my cell once every two days for a shower and fresh clothes, but other than that I was in my cell and didn't see natural light for the two week period with 12 hours of lights on and 12 hours of lights off each day. It was definitely super rough to go through! And i hope i'll never need to do it ever again!

Jess wrote:

I was taken out of my cell once every two days for a shower and fresh clothes, but other than that I was in my cell and didn't see natural light for the two week period with 12 hours of lights on and 12 hours of lights off each day. It was definitely super rough to go through! And i hope i'll never need to do it ever again!

Your cell doesn't have a window?

MsHanna wrote:

Your cell doesn't have a window?

Not any longer. It did when I first visited here, but when I moved back in for my longer sentence it has been blocked off. The carpet had been pulled up too, so only old wood floorboards now and the steel frame bed has been bolted down against one wall.

Hope that everyone is having a good weekend though, just sitting and waiting for my dinner to be delivered sometime soon.

Jess wrote:

Not any longer. It did when I first visited here, but when I moved back in for my longer sentence it has been blocked off. The carpet had been pulled up too, so only old wood floorboards now and the steel frame bed has been bolted down against one wall.

Hope that everyone is having a good weekend though, just sitting and waiting for my dinner to be delivered sometime soon.

Ah, my cell has a tiny window close to the ceiling, but it has bars on it.

I hope you will have a relaxing weekend too! I woke up about 2 hours ago, and called my fiancee in the US, before he went to bed! And let's just say that he added that to our list where we or he collects points for me, and once enough has been accrued, some kind of a penalty will be applied.

Hugs,

Hanna

MsHanna wrote:

Ah, my cell has a tiny window close to the ceiling, but it has bars on it.

I hope you will have a relaxing weekend too! I woke up about 2 hours ago, and called my fiancee in the US, before he went to bed! And let's just say that he added that to our list where we or he collects points for me, and once enough has been accrued, some kind of a penalty will be applied.

Hugs,

Hanna

At least you’ve got some natural light, bars or not, it’s better than nothing. It’s really easy to loose track of what time it is,

The weekend has been good, very quiet but enjoyed some outside time today and luckily it wasn’t raining. But hope you don’t get any punishment again anytime soon, I hope your being well behaved!

Jess wrote:

At least you’ve got some natural light, bars or not, it’s better than nothing. It’s really easy to loose track of what time it is,

The weekend has been good, very quiet but enjoyed some outside time today and luckily it wasn’t raining. But hope you don’t get any punishment again anytime soon, I hope your being well behaved!

Usually I am! And yes, the ability to see natural light is amazing!

One thing about the book is that I never know where it is, so even if we're just a couple, not an inmate and guard, I still don't know where he keeps it! So will just have to wait for October until I fly back to the US!

Hugs as I sip my morning coffee!

Hanna

Last edited by MsHanna (2024-09-07 10:53:59)

MsHanna wrote:

Usually I am! And yes, the ability to see natural light is amazing!

One thing about the book is that I never know where it is, so even if we're just a couple, not an inmate and guard, I still don't know where he keeps it! So will just have to wait for October until I fly back to the US!

Hugs as I sip my morning coffee!

Hanna

Last edited by MsHanna (Today 17:53:59)

October will come around quick enough for you! Probably best you don’t know where the book is though, I suspect if you touched it then you’d be getting yourself in trouble.

Hugs too, as I’m just starting my dinner!

Jess wrote:

October will come around quick enough for you! Probably best you don’t know where the book is though, I suspect if you touched it then you’d be getting yourself in trouble.

Hugs too, as I’m just starting my dinner!

Probably! But sometimes its fun to push the boundaries!

Hugs,

Hanna

MsHanna wrote:

Probably! But sometimes its fun to push the boundaries!

Hugs,

Hanna

True that, but that’s also kind of why I got myself in trouble. Found out what happens when I push them too far. Learnt a lesson for next time…

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions