CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 181 to 210 of 624

Dear Sophie,
we haven't talked to each other, but I'm sorry for you. Your guards seem really tough. I wish you a lot of courage and that you will come back soon.
I am with you.
Ingrid.

Dear Sophie,

I am sorry to hear about your court. It is good for people like us to have regular, formal reviews of our progress and our actions. This is a good way to help us improve. I am not sure what you were found guilt of but I very much hope it was not for helping me. That should not make you incorrigible. It is not good that they think your training must start over from the beginning and have to include the beatings and other physical punishment you had to endure.
I (and probably all of us) are glad you were able to tell us why you would not be here. It keeps us from worrying that something bad had happened to you. But now we will have to worry about how you are being treated. I hope the guardians will tell us how you are surviving often and that your absence is not for very long. My thoughts are with you. I feel a little guilty that I might have contributed to your situation.

I hope you are allowed to return soon. I will look forward to it.

Respectful hugs,

Dear Sophie,

I am sorry to read that you were judged so harshly. I hope you will be allowed to return here soon. Nothing of your behaviour that we know about may have justifiably merited such a reaction and starting education from zero. You are a helpful, highly valued member of our community and I believe you were making significant progress with your personality. I fail to comprehend how cutting you away from like-minded people interested in your situation could possibly help in your further atonement. When one of your guardians writes to let us know about you, we will be glad to discuss how our community could support their ideas of your training.

Dear Ingrid,

First of all, if you wish to become a submissive, you need a lot of trust for your Mistress. You have to know that she will pay attention to your needs and you will fulfil your dreams together; otherwise there is no point. Also, you will need to learn to think twice before you say anything. In case something goes horribly wrong, you will have a safeword.

Your list of limits is just a helpful tool to tell all the things that might be extremely uncomfortable to you because of personal beliefs, phobias or previous experiences that your Mistress might not know about. Things commonly listed as limits include, for example: breathplay, scat, some forms of penetration, very small spaces (claustrophobia), telling your grandmother about your submission...

If you want to make your list longer, you can split it into two parts: hard limits ("it scares me out of my sanity, absolutely not") and soft limits ("I really don't like it, but maybe I could try with extra care if it pleases my Mistress").

Wishing you much luck with your hardships,
Doom Turtle

+1

Sophie

Sorry to hear about you, and your treatment, I look forward to hearing about you soon!

For me, today was a great day, but also an odd one, usually we spend time together with my partner, but this time we went out to town, and had coffee out, as there was a Sunday market there, and we also got some food to take back with us. So overall, a really pleasant day out in town!

+1

Dear Doom Turtle, I'm beginning to understand the why of limits.
It's so I understood it's a protection in case of ignorance of my mistress of phobias of fears, refusals... that I could have.
Like the needles, the permanent markings, I really don't see myself being branded, or tattooed with obscene things, although I'm sure Anja would never do that to me. I also don't want to be humiliated in public or paraded around like a freak.
Another thing that I will absolutely refuse is the presence of a third party in our relationship.
Scat is really disgusting and it stinks so much.
But doing a rose sheet (rimming) that I've been denying Anja for a long time is that scat, like being forced to shit in front of her?
I have another phobia, mice and rats, I'm terrified of them. There are still plenty more.
I now understand why such a long delay to detail my limits, because I am sure that despite this I will forget some. But I trust her to accept this oversight.
As for talking without thinking, I admit, that's one of my biggest flaws.
Since Anja asked me to write this list my morale has skyrocketed, I cross my fingers although she still tells me that she has not made any decision.
Thanks again
Ingrid

Dear Ingrid,

Good that you try to think through all that. I wouldn't worry too much about making your list perfectly complete, it is just one more layer of safety. It is wise of Anja to request such a list, because using a safeword is always some mental strain. If you think you couldn't manage (for example) needle play, it is easier and better to warn now instead of safewording in the last moment. It will help your Mistress to choose ideas that will be most satisfying for both of you.

"But doing a rose sheet (rimming) that I've been denying Anja for a long time is that scat, like being forced to shit in front of her?"
You got a lot of time for this writing task, so in fact I think you should avoid imprecise words like "scat", discussing specific activities instead. It is a commonly used rule that a submissive has no privacy and cannot lock any doors in the household, so if being seen by Anja on the toilet really terrifies you for any reason, naturally you should mention that on your list.

"Skyrocketing morale" sounds nice, I agree there are some positive signs. You have to stay in good mindset and wait patiently for Anja's decision. It can also be a great training. If you become her submissive, you might find yourself in similar uncertainty more often, and you will need to wait with absolute trust that she will be able to decide what is best for you.

Dear MsHanna,

It's always pleasant to read that you had a great day. How much longer will your vacation in the summerhouse last?

Greetings,
DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle

We're planning on being here for atleast two weeks more, as we both have the first few weeks of our semesters online, so that will be a slight change in our life here, as I will be allowed regular access online during the mornings on weekdays

Dear Doom Turtle, thank you for your explanations. Could you give me an explanation on the use of security words.
When it comes to intimacy, Anja knows me inside and out, but having to do my needs in front of her, I would find that horribly embarrassing.

Dear Ms. Hanna
you seem very happy,
If I understood correctly, your partner limits your access to your phone, you have other obligations.
Do you wear the anklet at all times.
Excuse me for my curiosity.
Ingrd

Dear Ingrid,

The concept of a safeword is pretty simple: you choose a particular word and you can use it to sign that you cannot continue a submissive activity (for any reason: too much pain, humiliation, mental effort, any real or perceived danger, whatever). Then you sit with Anja to discuss what happened and how to avoid it in future, showing care and love for each other. You cannot be punished or even criticised for using a safeword, and you should use it only when you really need it.

I know that I'd like to look at my submissive regularly to be sure she is all right, especially if she is in bondage. It doesn't mean I would watch all the time when she uses toilet. Obviously, you decide about your limits, but I think you will learn quickly that there is no need to feel embarassed by your Mistress, someone who you owe full obedience.

Yours,
DoomTurtle

Dear Doom Turtle,
thank you for your clarifications, on the word security, I was a little worried that it implied a risk of punishment afterwards.
I guess it must be an agreement between Anja and me.
I understand that I will have to accept all of Anja's orders, whether I like it or not, especially since it's me who asks her to be my mistress.
I make a lot of films when I have no idea what to expect and how Anja sees it.
THANKS.
ingrid.

Ingrid

Hello!

When I am spending time in a power exchange dynamic with my partner, (which is not the case 24/7) He has my phone most times, and I am not allowed anywhere near it, or to use any other electronics apart from a TV and Chromecast when I am locked in my room, so I can pass the time, or if I don't feel tired after being locked in for the night.

I am also collared throughout that time, and kept in an anklechain when I am out of my room.

I also contribute in chores alongside him, we both make our food together as a couple, though he usually has more say in what we eat.

But I would say our exchange is pretty casual compared to some others.

And like I've said before, we only assume our roles as an inmate(me) and Dom(my partner), when we are out of town at his cottage, and when we are in town, we are a regular girlfriend and boyfriend couple.

Hugs,

Hanna

Thanks MsHanna,
I thought you were spending the 2 weeks in your partner's cottage.
I have a more personal question, which I haven't been able to answer for myself.
How did you know that you want become submissive?
If my question bothers you, forget it.
kiss.
Ingrid

Ingrid

I have been here now for about two weeks, and we are planning on being here for about two weeks longer.

And it just feels natural for me, I like having rules to obey and always been interested in submission, almost feels natural for me! I love it!

Hugs,

Hanna

Thank you very much, MsHanna.

Dear MsHanna,

I think it is wonderful that you are able to spend your time together enjoying the dynamic after your school semester begins.To be able to attend classes remotely while on your chain sounds delightful. I am glad the two of you have this opportunity. You, but mostly your Dom, may wish to consider some of the parental control apps for your phone that would let him deny you access without having to physically take it away from you. Some of them allow scheduling time each day you can use the phone and how. Some of them allow him to see the websites you visit and the calls and texts you make. This would help be sure you are only using the phone access for school. These apps would make his control over your phone easy even after you have to return to the less interesting world in town. I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer.

Respectfully,

+1

Hello!

We have actually thought of that! But I think for now we benefit from not having that, as we are not looking to  deepen our exchange currently for when we are in town, as we live in different addresses, and both of us still at our parents' places. Also, apart from my friends at home, I text in Finnish, as my both grandparents moved to the States in the 50s, so he would not understand a word I text to my family members or my friends back in Finland, haha!!

But nevertheless, we have looked into parental apps for my phone, and so far it has sufficed us when he can just strip me of my rights to a phone access and confiscate it at will, and I quite like that.

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Hanna,

The idea of being able to communicate (text, email, or even phone) in a language that a dominant partner does not understand is an interesting one. People who were raised with only one language tend to not be aware of this possibility and is fun to think about. You are lucky to have that skill.

Your phrase "strip me of my rights to a phone access and confiscate it at will" has a wonderful sound to it. I am glad that you like it. It makes a nice picture of him just taking your phone and saying "that's enough for now" or just telling you to hand it over.

I am glad you folks are doing well.

Respectfully,

Thank you very much!

And it very much is like you said, my partner has the right to take my phone off my hands at any given time should he so wish to do, and he does that frequently, and I like that! Occasionally he tells me to kneel down and hand my phone over, as I have no right to possess one until he decides the time I deserve to use my phone again!

Its quite liberating for me to lose my phone, as at times I tend to hang out on my phone for hours on end, so I get to occupy my mind with other things after I've lost it.

Hugs,

Hanna

Hello,
I'm happy, I think my desire is on the right track. This weekend, Anja made me pass some "tests" which I think I passed
But that made me feel hopeful again after being put off by a conversation the week before I begged her to take me on as a sub and she told me no, she wasn't ready.
It's a little phrase while we ate pancakes"
Enjoy, maybe you won't eat it anymore"
I know all the same that I will have to wait still, because she told me that I would have new tests next week.
This is the ordeal of the Scottish shower.
Dear MsHanna,
it's not fun not having a phone, I'm also a bit addicted to it but it seems that disconnecting from time to time is a good thing
ingrid

Dear Ingrid,

It certainly seems that you are on the right track now. I think everyone here will be happy to follow your further journey and share thoughts. I believe it is perfectly normal that you find it difficult to wait for such important life choices. However, as a submissive you will really need patience. If you'd like to take a word of advice, it may help to think that you fully trust your Mistress and you have given decisions into hands surer than yours, so you can wait with relative calm.

Dear Hanna and 705,

Luckily we have autotranslation now. It might not be good enough for books or poems, but it is quite sufficient to check if your submissive isn't rude or doesn't discuss any forbidden topics. Although I think that Finnish, in particular, can be tricky for automatic translation. Anyway, how are you, are there any important updates?

Yours,
DoomTurtle

Dear Turtle Doom,
thank you for your reply. I have blind faith in Anja, she has never betrayed me since we got together.
It's one of the 2 reasons that made me decide to want her as a mistress, the other being that I love her.
For impatience, I know it's one of my big faults, Anja knows it too. I think, I hope she will take drastic measures to correct this defect.
kiss.
Ingrid

Dear Doom Turtle,

The biggest update I have is that I took everyone's suggestion and told my supervisor about this site and that I was posting her. They said they had seen the web address in some of the control logs but had not yet had time to investigate. My confession prompted a closer look and they commented that our conversation is quite interesting. They agree with you and Sophie that the verification photo time could be shorter but they want it to be realistic and safe. The verification requests have been made more specific and now specify the time they were sent and the time limit for the photo to be sent. Today, their were three prompts, one while I was waiting in line to board an aircraft. I have been following Sophie's guidance and trying to always be ready to comply quickly. Because of that, I was able to get the photo sent within 5 minutes without losing my place in line or disrupting it. I doubt anyone even noticed.

We are supposed to have an in-person review in the next few days. I will have an update when that happens.

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

Dear Doom Turtle,

The biggest update I have is that I took everyone's suggestion and told my supervisor about this site and that I was posting her. They said they had seen the web address in some of the control logs but had not yet had time to investigate. My confession prompted a closer look and they commented that our conversation is quite interesting. They agree with you and Sophie that the verification photo time could be shorter but they want it to be realistic and safe. The verification requests have been made more specific and now specify the time they were sent and the time limit for the photo to be sent. Today, their were three prompts, one while I was waiting in line to board an aircraft. I have been following Sophie's guidance and trying to always be ready to comply quickly. Because of that, I was able to get the photo sent within 5 minutes without losing my place in line or disrupting it. I doubt anyone even noticed.

We are supposed to have an in-person review in the next few days. I will have an update when that happens.

Respectfully,

Hi 705

Another suggestion might also be for your to wear restraints at home when you are on curfew on Sunday since you mentioned that you have to be at home all day. Given that you have also do you intermittent confinement 180 hours a year perhaps these hours can also be scheduled on Sunday for you to be restrained at home if you also send verification photos to your supervisor about it.

Greetings

Azureko.

Dear Azureko,

That is an interesting idea. I will suggest that some of the intermittent confinement time be served at home under increased restraint over the weekend. I am not sure if that would provide the same level of confinement, even with photo or video verification but it is worth suggesting. During our last discussion, I was told that the arrangement for confinement has changed a bit in a way that might make it more available and easier to schedule.

Respectfully,

Dear 705,
it seems that a lot of people here want you "good" to make your daily life tougher.
However, I have the impression that you have made substantial progress in your behavior.
I hope that your supervisors will take this into account and will not be too harsh with you despite the mistakes that Sophie forced you to confess.
Ingrid

Hello,

Luckily, I don't have any 'forbidden' topics I can't discuss, and generally we both respect our privacies, and don't read through our personal messages on our phones.

Although, I have been good lately, still hanging out in the countryside with my partner.

Hugs,
Hanna

Dear Ingrid,

Thank you for saying I have made progress. I try to follow my rules exactly as they are written but also in the spirit they are meant. It is always possible to do better and I am grateful for all of the help and suggestions that I have received here. All of you and your ideas are helpful in making my program better. This is especially so now that my supervisor is checking what I right here and can see the discussion and reason behind the suggestions and advice that people give.

Dear Hanna,

Iis good to hear that you are doing well and getting some more good time in the countryside.  I hope your part of Florida is not being affected by the hurricane weather. Please stay safe.

Respectful hugs,

We have had some rain here and some winds, but it has felt like a normal Florida rainstorm for us, we're not anywhere near the eye of the storm luckily, so pretty good on our end!

Hugs,
Hanna

Dear 705,
Isn't it difficult to be all time under constant surveillance, no longer having any privacy?
For your weekends at home, haven't you thought about returning to your monotonous diet? you said it was good for your health.
I would also like to know more about your 180 hours of confinement.
Dear MsHanna,
I'm glad you weren't affected by the hurricane.
When I see the damage they cause, it’s scary.
kiss.
Ingrid

Dear MsHanna,

I certainly didn't suggest that you should have less privacy or forbidden topics. On the contrary, I see that you enjoy your more lighthearted style of relationship. I was merely making a general observation (also based on my own experiences) that being skilled in different languages than one's dominant partner isn't so much of a problem anymore, even in strict power exchange. I'm sorry if I have written it too imprecisely.

Dear 705,

Great that you managed to share this forum with your supervisors and it didn't cause any problems. Now you will not have to hesitate about spending some free time here. As for verification photos, I suggested shorter time limits only for weekend curfew time, and I'm surprised that you try to respond within five minutes even in public. I don't know whether wearing restraints at home would actually help your behaviour, but I imagine your controllers will easily introduce such regulation when they think so. Naturally, I'm curious how your in-person review will unfold.

Greetings,
DoomTurtle

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions