CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 211 to 240 of 624

Dear Ingrid,

It is sometimes difficult to be under constant surveillance. I have always felt that sometime I will get used to it but that hasn't happened yet. I now it is not possible that I am watched all of the time but it is possible that bedroom video can be reviewed later and the tracking records can also be reviewed later, It is always a shock when I get called out on something I am doing or have done. The other day, I received a text asking what I was doing in Home Depot ( a large store that sell home repair and construction items). I had walked of of the store abbout three minutes prior to the text.

I might try the boring diet for the next few weekends. My regular diet is now pretty healthy most of the time but has some variety from day to day. The boring diet would be the same thing at each meal for the whole time.

Dear DoomTurtle,

I am glad I shared that I posted here and was allowed to continue. Because I committed to be transparent, posting here will allow the supervisors another view at my life. I hope this was a good idea.
I try to do the verification as quickly as I can partly to try to show that I am not resisting the requirement and partly to be sure that I don't get distracted by something that makes me miss the deadline. Sophie's advice to always be ready to meet the requirement has been helpful in keeping focused on the tracking so I think that is good for me.

I mentioned the idea of restraints while I am at home and they saw the discussion here but nothing was said about implementing something, I am sure if they think it will help with the supervision, something will be imposed.
I am also curious about how the next in-person meeting will go.

Respectfully,

Dear 705,
thank you for your reply. Continuous monitoring does not seem easy
I don't understand why you were called to order for going to a home depot, I don't see what there is that could be interesting in this type of store. Or is there another reason?
I realized that eating the same thing every meal must be boring and not very enjoyable. How long did you have to do that?
You didn't answer me about the 180 hours of confinement, I suppose you don't have the right to give details.
I would love to ask you thousands of questions about your control, but I don't want to bother you
kiss.
ingrid

Dear Ingrid,

Constant monitoring is hard. But I Know it is good for me so I think I will eventually be able to get used to it. In any case, I have no choice.
I was not called to order for being in the Home Depot. It is not one of my restricted places. I think I was just asked what I was doing there to remind me that my location is always known and to remind me how easy it is for the supervision to know where I am all the time. My supervisor likes to do these little reminders now and then, I think it amuses them to make me physicall or mentally jump when they surprise me.

The boring diet all the time was for more than three years. It was about 20 years ago and I don't remember exactly how long.

The 180 hours of confinement is designed to be 15 hours each month locked in a room, or a cage, or a cell. It is meant to be an extra strict contrast to the relative freedom that I am normally allowed to have under my custody program and to keep me aware how easily and how much I could have my restrictions increased. I amm behind schedule due to scheduling issues so I will have to do more time each month to get caught up ifor this year. I am hoping that having more restraints during my weekend time can count for some of the time.

I am happy to answer you questions as best I can. I think one of the reasons I am allowed to be on this site is answer people's questions. Your questions are never a bother. I am glad you are asking questions as you get started on your journey. I thinkk it is getting close to time for you to review your list of limits with Anje. Asking questions helps to build a good understanding of what can bbe possible for you and her.

Respectful hugs to you,

Dear 705,
Thank you for your answers. Now I better understand the why of the home depot,
This is to make you understand clearly: be careful, we are constantly watching you.
Are you sure that the surveillance is only electronic and that there are no people watching you occasionally?
For the monotonous diet, you ate the same meal, 4 times a day for 3 years. Whaoo, your dom wasn't kidding. Have you ever been treated to a different meal once in a while? I think you must have had a feast the day it ended.
I am sincerely sorry for bringing back these memories of times that must have been difficult.
Thank you for your explanations for the confinement.
Thank you for allowing me to ask you questions.
For my part, I have not yet started my journey. Tomorrow, Anja is going to give me some more tests, then I think she's going to find new reasons to postpone the deadline even further. I'm a little desperate, but hope gives life.
Kiss
Ingrid

Dear Ingrid,

You understand the surveillance idea exactly. They want me to know that I could be watched at any time and there is no way to escape that. I have no way to be able to tell if there might be someone physically watching without me knowing. I am sure it is possible. I have no idea how large my supervisor's set of friends is. There could be people who I see every day are regularly  or just causally saying what they see. My supervisor will sometimes  show up unannounced to inspect where I live. I suppose they could also have someone else do this.

I don't think there were special meals during the time of the boring meals. it was hard but the hardest part was after it ended and I had to plan meals on my own. That seemed lie a lot of work to plan and then shop for.  It was much easier to buy the same things every week.

You should not be sorry about reminding me about these things. They were hard but I did them and I can be proud of being able to do them.

I hope your time with Anje is good tomorrow and she is pleased with how you do with her tests.

Respectful hugs,

Good morning,
sophie the pisseuse is not doing too badly, she is slowly getting used to her life as a baby

Dear Sophie's Babysitter (I assume it isn't Sophie herself writing),

It is very kind of you to let us know. Thank you! Hopefully, you will be able to keep us updated. Please feel free to discuss what kind of attitude and expectations we should have towards Sophie to support your training goals, before you let her return to the forum. If you think you could use any advice or suggestions, don't hesitate to ask, I'm sure everyone here will be happy to help.

Welcome in the forum community - and have a good Sunday -
DoomTurtle

+1

Dear Sophie's Babysitter (is this the best way to address you),

Thank you for letting us know that Sophie is okay and is making progress under her new program. Perhaps starting over as a baby will give you the chance to shape her behavior in a way that you approve of. I hope she will still be allowed to be creative and eventually again offer advice here. Some of her ideas and strictness have been very helpful to me and I look forward to them again in the future. But I also understand that you must do what is best for her and you may not be willing to have her interact in that way any more.

I would also second the offer from DoomTurtle. If there is any advice or suggestions we can offer, we would be glad to help. Sophie is our friend and we want what is best for her.

Respectfully,

Dear all,
I am very happy, Anja accepted me as her submissive.
Anja hid me well
his game, the surprise was total, I didn't see anything coming.
Even if it didn't happen as I had imagined in the thousands of scenarios I had made in my head, my servitude  needs will be fulfilled.
I felt Anja motivated and happy and I think she knows what she wants to do with me.
But today I am torn by the lack of cigarettes, it's hard to completely quit without being prepared for it and what's more I have to deal with my work colleagues who are surprised by the changes in my outfit and my attitude.
They pester me with questions, I had to get angry to get them to leave me alone, but I can clearly see their looks, their low masses...
I hope this will calm down quickly and that they will quickly forget the old Ingrid.
I never imagined this.
Kiss

Dear Ingrid,

Congratulations on beginning your journey as a submissive to Anje. I hope you find it to be all you ever wanted and needed. Some of it will be hard, like no cigarettes or dressing as she prefers even if it calls attention to you at work. Remember all of the questions at work should remind you that you belong to Anje and she now decides for you. They don't have to know the real reason for the way you dress but each time they ask it should give the thrill of belonging to Anje.

Respectful hugs,

Dear 705,
thank you for your kind words.
The lack of cigarettes is really hard, what keeps me going is my promise to obey. If I start to disobey one of his first orders, I might as well stop immediately because I would be lying to myself.
I don't regret at all having to dress to her taste, it seems normal to me, I just didn't think about the reaction of my colleagues. But I regret that all my clothes will be donated to an association when I have finished cleaning and ironing them impeccably.
kiss.
ingrid

Good morning,
I am Anja, Ingrid's mistress. I've been reading you for a few weeks, I was waiting for Ingrid to be under my control to introduce me.

Anja

Welcome Ms. Anje.

I am glad you joined the conversation. It is good that you have Ingrid under your control. For her writing, she has wanted this very much for a long time. I think your control will be good for her, especially having her stop smoking cigarettes. A good mistress always does what they can to protect their property.

I am looking forward to hearing about Ingrid's new clothing restrictions, if you allow her to share.

Respectfully,

Hello 705,
thank you for your welcome. Ingrid will be able to answer all your questions as long as they are not too personal.
I asked her many times to stop smoking but she never listened to me, promising it to me each time without ever keeping her promise. Now she has to do it the hard way, too bad for her.
As for his health, don't worry, I will take care of it
Anja

Dear Anja and Ingrid,

I'm happy that you managed to make this big step. I don't say it will be all easy from now on - you always need to put conscious effort into maintaining and developing such relationship. Hopefully, though, it will bring you a lot of satisfaction and make your life more meaningful.

As you know, I believe that making a submissive quit smoking is one of the best possible decisions. Such process is never easy, but the endorphine rush connected with the fresh D/s relationship can help it go smoothly.

Ingrid, I'm also curious about the changes in your clothing and attitude. Do you have to dress more shyly, more provocatively, or perhaps just in a different style? What are the other rules you have to obey now?

Greetings,
DoomTurtle

Dear 705,
for clothing restrictions, I don't know if we can really talk about restrictions, it's more of a forced radical change.
Before I wore flashy “offbeat” outfits, in a word I stood out.
Anja didn't like it too much, but she put up with it out of love.
She almost "cleaned" my wardrobe, I have almost nothing left, the same goes for my shoes.
The outfit I had to wear yesterday was a white blouse and a light skirt, and white sneakers my outfit today is almost the same.
A simple and classic outfit
The skirt was Anja's, I don't even remember when I last wore one.
This evening we have to go shopping to complete my wardrobe
To complete, I no longer wear any jewelry except the choker necklace that Anja gave me and I am no longer allowed to wear makeup
Dear Doom Turtle,
I just saw your message, I will try to reply tomorrow, sorry.
ingrid

DearDoom Turtle,
My main obligation which Anja insisted heavily on is that I be completely honest and that I never lie to her.
Otherwise :
For clothing, I think I answered.
For food, no sweets, no snacking between meals. No alcohol or soda.
For the word,
yes, thank you mistress at the end of each sentence.
Swear words and the verb “want” are forbidden to me. Do not speak for the sake of saying nothing.
When moving around the house, it's as quickly as possible and I have to put my hands on my head as soon as they are unoccupied.
General rules:
I have to do all the household chores
Do not close the toilet door
Get naked, put on my restraints and turn off my phone after reading my orders as soon as I get home
Dress myself according to his orders.
I have imposed positions.
No stroking or cumming for the week. (this one).
I must ask permission to use my credit card for any purchase that is out of the ordinary
For my trips alone outside, and my schedules, Anja has not yet decided on the arrangements.
I think that's about it for now.
I am available to everyone for any clarifications and questions you may ask me.
Humbly
Ungrid

+1

Greetings and welcome, Ms Anja, nice to meet you, and it has been lovely to read Ingrid's messages the past few days, and very glad to hear about your decision to be her mistress!

I look forwarding to reading more about you two!

DoomTurtle

Its perfectly alright, I probably misunderstood something from your message from the other week, so I apologize for that!  8-)

Hugs,
Hanna

+1

Dear MsHanna,
thank you for your welcome. I hope we can talk here often.
Kiss
Anja

+1

Dear Ingrid,

It sounds like you now have good structure for your life as Anje's submissive. She has done very well with the rules she has set for you. Many of these are the same as I have had along my journey and they have been very helpful for me. I think they will help to make your life better, especially the first one. Being totally honest with your Mistress is critical. The clothing you describe will help you "show well" so she can be proud that you belong to her.
"Thank you, Mistress" at the end of every sentence will serve as a constant reminder of exactly what your relationship is.
Giving up the would want is a very powerful idea. It is important for you to think of her wants and needs before your own. She will supply or allow what you need.
Learning to speak only when necessary is very helpful in learning to listen more than you speak. It is also helpful in quieting your mind so it is not filled with thinking about what to chatter about next. Having a quiet mind is an important part of being a useful submissive.

I am very happy for you about the life Anje is making for you. I wish all the best.

Respectfully,

Dear Hanna,

No need to apologise. I'm happy that we understand each other well, and wish you a lot of lovely time!

Dear Ingrid,

First of all, I noted that you are sorry for the delay in replying. Obviously, I know that you aren't in control of your own schedule anymore and such delays can happen. Still, I like that you pay attention to the inconvenience that it can cause for your interlocutors.

I have a lot of appreciation for your Mistress's decisions. I think she has more natural talent for domination that I do. Also, I second the 705's comment, I believe that everything he has written is to the point and valuable for you. Especially on the importance of honesty - but I presume you have already understood it well. This type of relationship only makes sense when you have full trust that Anja will lead your life better than you could do it yourself. And then, total honesty is an obvious conclusion.

Yes, you answered about the clothing very well, although you could also mention what you bought now to complete your wardrobe.
What are the attitude changes that your colleagues at work may have noticed?
"Get naked, put on my restraints and turn off my phone after reading my orders as soon as I get home"
And after you strip, Ms Anja decides what you can wear this time? Or do you stay naked all the time at home? What are the restraints that you have to put on?
What kind of "imposed positions" are you learning?
One quite important question: did you receive a safeword?
Has your Mistress put any restrictions on your forum activity?

Yours,
DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle

Thank you very much! The past week or so has been a little busy with college and the hurricane damage, though not really a hurricane for us, more of a normal Florida rainstorm where we were, but still had to prepare for the possibility of it being worse in our area

Next week I'm heading home for the next few weeks, as we are heading back to town, so a little bit of normal life for a change coming up! Super excited to hang out with friends, and family!

Hugs,

Hanna

Last edited by MsHanna (2023-09-07 07:07:24)

Dear 705,
I thank you for your kindness and your advice
I was perfectly aware that by choosing to submit to Anja I would have to do everything for her well-being and pleasure and that mine would take second place.
I also understand that I must learn submission and that his orders are for that.

Dear Doom Turtle,
being honest with Anja is not a problem, I have always been sincere with her. I'll just have to totally be.

For clothing purchases, they were purchased in a thrift store, they are second-hand.
These are several blouses, skirts and dresses, all white or very light in color.
As well as a jacket.
It was Anja who chose, I didn't have a say, I just did some fittings.
I feel like I'm dressed like an old woman.

My colleagues were especially surprised by my appearance and when I told them that I was quitting smoking. They also noticed that I no longer went to the coffee machine.

Right now I have to be naked when I'm at home.

My restraints are large leather bracelets for the wrists and ankles connected by chains and a collar of the same model secured by padlocks.
I was hoping for iron fetters with much bigger chains

For imposed positions there are 4 at the moment
Having my hands on my head as soon as they are unoccupied, the most restrictive but certainly the one that reminds me the most of my duty of obedience.
The waiting position.
On my knees, straight from my knees to my  head, hands on my head with fingers interlocked.
The discussion position, on my knees, buttocks resting on my calves, arms crossed behind my back and I have to look at her.
To finish the control position, stand up straight, arms in the air with fingers spread, legs spread as far as my chain
allows me and my mouth wide open.
I think if you have others, Anja might be interested

For security words,
I have three:
1 to stop completely, I think I will never use it
1if I could not physically or psychologically tolerate my servitude, but I trust Anja not to push me to these extremes.
And 1 to warn him of the slightest health concern,
even the slightest cold.
  By the way, I am not allowed to take any medication without his authorization.

For my access to the forum, for the moment I must respect our privacy otherwise I have no restrictions, even on the contrary she encourages me to do so, but beware of me if I say stupid things.
Thanks for your questions.
Dear MsHanna
I'm happy for you, just one question,
Do you still have some obligations when you are in vanilla mode. or is it total freedom?
Humbly.
Ingrid.

Ingrid

I currently don't have any obligations when we are in town.

And I don't address him with any honorifics either while we are not at his place, so I call him either by his name or honey or hun, or whatever I feel like at that moment.

We hang out a lot though when we are free or don't have any real life commitments. I'm his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend normally.   :) A regular couple with a secret haha, as I say to him.

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear MsHanna
Thank you for your response and sorry for my curiosity.
Dear Doom Turtle annd 705
After work I have permission to buy an object at Anja's request to symbolize her authority. I hope she will appreciate my choice
Humbly.
Anja

Ingrid

No worries, I don't mind answering questions!

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Hanna,

Good that the weather wasn't too extreme for you! I believe that doing college courses online while staying in submission must have been something intriguing and arousing.

Dear Ingrid,
Thanks for your precise answers - of course I wouldn't expect anything less.

I don't think you are dressed "like an old woman"; more like a proper, humble girl. As a submissive, it isn't your role to bring attention by flashy outfits and makeup, but to fulfil your duties and keep your thoughts on your Mistress. Having to stay naked at home (I hope it is warm enough) should also reinforce the idea that you cannot see clothing as a part of your identity anymore. It seems that Anja planned it all well! And I'll be curious to read about this symbolic object.

How long are the chains of your restraints? Do they only connect your wrists and ankles, or are there more interconnections? It seems that you have some freedom of movement, especially with your hands. And you were hoping for iron fetters... If they aren't perfectly fitting (and sometimes even then), they tend to leave scars before the body adapts to weight and abrasion. Anyway, if you really want them, naturally Anja might grant such wish after some time - or not - it is her decision.

Your imposed positions are pretty nice! Some more ideas... Obviously there is classical Gorean Nadu: kneeling, buttocks resting, knees wide apart, arms along the body, hands on thighs, palms outwards, more aesthetic than functional. You could also train a crouching position: on your toes, buttocks touching the heels, feet close together, knees wide, hands on head - difficult, exposing, could be appropriate for example when your Mistress wishes to feed you some treats by hand. Some kind of "facing the wall" position... there can be many suggestions. And there is a whole separate topic of bondage positions, too.

The solution with multiple security words is very good, I believe. It's good that you have one to "stop completely", even though you aren't going to use it, in this way there is no doubt that your submission is consensual.

I like how you finish your posts with "Humbly", it shows your improving attitude.

Greetings,
the Turtle of Doom

DoomTurtle

It certainly was quite arousing and fun, I sat by my desk in my room with a laptop doing college work and listening to lectures, felt like an inmate studying in her cell, it was quite fun!

Dear Doom Turtle,
For the chains, there is no interconnection, except at night when my hands are connected on the front of my necklace.
The chains are long but she adjusts them with a padlock between two links depending on the length she wants and the work I have to do.
As for the clothes, I'm not saying that I'm dressed like an old person, but that's the feeling I had.
  For makeup you are right, Anja wants me to be simple and natural, plus she says it's a waste of time and to be in tune with the times, it's good for the planet

I apologize for lying when I said that other positions might interest Anja, in fact I didn't know anything about it, it was more me that interested me.
She was very angry and to punish me she sprinkled powdered pepper on my tongue. It burned and I cried. She told me to add tabasco to the shopping list.
As for the symbolic object I chose a riding crop, for me, a mistress without a riding crop is not really a mistress. I took the opportunity to buy him a nice pair of red leather gloves. Gloved hands give me chills.
I was punished for giving him one gift too many. 3 more days of frustration
She gave me a lesson in obedience. She explained to me that I must strictly obey her orders, when she says one, it's one, neither two nor zero, I don't have to take any initiatives and I must obey all her orders immediately and strictly. his orders. She told me that she understood very well that I wanted to prove my good will to her, but she only wants me to obey her orders to the letter.
Otherwise I have to ask permission
Humbly.
Ingrid.

Dear Ingrid,

It sounds like you are making some good progress in learning how Anje wants you to look and to behave. Doing exactly what you are told is an important part of being a good submissive. She knows what she needs and it important that she can count on you to do it exactly. She may sometimes ask you for advice or allow you to make suggestions, but always, she must have the final word. It is very hard, in my experience, to learn to do this but being able to do it well will make you much more valuable to her.
She is very wise to use the pepper and the Tabasco as punishments. They make a good impression (I am sorry they made you cry) but then they are over and you can both move on and you will have learned your lesson.

Respectfully,

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions