CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions

Posts 241 to 270 of 624

Dear Hanna,

As the school year begins, the image of you as an inmate studying in her cell is a quite delightful one. I hope the semester goes well for you and your partner.

Respectfully,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Hugs,
Hanna

Dear all,
I had a great weekend, I am very very happy, thank you Mistress.
Friday night
We debriefed on my first week of servitude. Mistress Anja asked me to be completely sincere, she wanted me to tell her what I thought about it.
What she had done more or less well, what I had liked or not....
Long story short, I told her I was happy but she's too soft. Apart from the positions, the deprivation of cigarettes and pleasure, and again, nothing was really severe or humiliating for my taste. I spoke honestly about my desires.
I told her that what I wanted most was long, severe bondage and very painful corporal punishment.
She asked me if I wasn't crazy
For her part, she told me that at the beginning it was difficult for her to make me suffer, love and suffering are counterintuitive, but that she was starting to enjoy it, but that she was reluctant to be too harsh with me. But since that's what I want, she's going to think about how to please me.
Saturday began with a new punishment, she reread the forum and she noticed that I systematically forgot the word Mistress in front of her name in all my posts since I became her submissive and she found this attitude intolerable. The sanction fell immediately, 15 more days of frustration.
She continued with a urine test for nicotine and drugs, I was surprised but confident, I hadn't smoked despite the withdrawal and I never took drugs, then she measured me from head to toe and I finished the morning doing housework. In the afternoon we went shopping, but first she stuck 3 dried beans under each sole with adhesive tape and I had to put on my heels.
This lasted all afternoon, she bought lots of unusual things but clearly for me. I also had to make some purchases at the pharmacy which made me a little ashamed. We walked miles and I had to carry most of the purchases.
I was happy to go home so I could take off my shoes, but Mistress Anja refused. It's amazing how simple beans can turn into instruments of torture.
I spent the evening doing exercises
Walking with a book on your head, carrying a heavy tray with glasses filled to the brim without spilling a single drop, learning to bow, with punishments as a result. At the end I was exhausted and in pain.
If you have ideas for other exercises I am interested
To end the day, mutual pleasure, my tongue for her, spanking for me. it was my first, what joy.
Sunday was cleaning, waxing, or rather polishing of all our shoes under his very strict supervision, without knee rest, with heavy chains on the wrists and a stretched crotch chain Then cleaning the car
and above all I started cleaning the garage.
In the evening, like the day before, I pleased her with my tongue and she gave me mine with a good spanking, except that I, even if I was very excited, did not cum, and in any case I have no right.
There are some new things today
I had to do 10 minutes of jump rope this morning and the duration is expected to gradually increase.
She added protective panties and plastic panties to my outfit.
And she gave me a notebook marked: notebook of ingrid's stupidities.
Outside the house I must keep it close at hand in all circumstances, she made it clear in all circumstances.
I believe that Mistress Anja has overcome her inhibitions.
I apologize for boring you with my stories, but this is the only place where I can talk about them freely without being criticized, but also being understood and advised with kindness.
Thanks again.
Humbly.
Ungrid.

On the contrary, Ingrid. We are (at least I am) not bored. I find it fascinating to learn about how different prisoners have their imprisonment set up, and your journey is perhaps even more interesting, as you are very good at describing your thoughts, and the steps your Mistress takes.

And you mention a very important thing yourself - that you can tell your story, discuss it and being understood.

I know that I have been the silent spectator here for a long time. I am truly fascinated about being held prisoner, and I am impressed that there have been put so many considerations and thoughts in keeping you prisoners held in a safe way. I don't think that I will ever be able to go so far - not even a weekend in a cage, but that is what Life brought me.

An important thing about your writings here is that we follow your journey as it proceeds, letting us learn a lot about how communication and considerations can be done. Don't expect things to be super tough for you from the start - you and your Mistress are both in the beginning of a fantastic life together, and you don't know the path in details. When taking small steps, it is not likely that you step off the trail.

I wish you good luck and gee, I envy you.
With love - shecret.

+1

Dear Shecret,
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to future discussions with you.

Dear Ingrid,

I agree that your posts aren't boring at all! You describe the development of your relationship with very nice precision and intriguing details, and I certainly believe that it can give me more understanding of how a submissive mind works. It seems that, for now, forum writing is a major source of your punishment, but I trust it won't discourage you from sharing your thoughts. Apparently you need to be a bit careful when mentioning your Mistress, to write of her with utmost sincerity and faith, and take responsibility for things you discuss. Hovewer, you can receive any specific clues only from Ms Anja.

The notebook idea is very nice, is it you or Anja who writes in it? How are you supposed to keep it when going outside - do you have any rule about the manner of carrying objects?
How well are you managing your sexual frustration for now? Depending on how much you both enjoy chastity, I think it is possible that your Mistress will decide to introduce some more intense rules and methods in this direction, or that it will remain an occasional punishment.
Looking at your patterns of activity, it seems that you are allowed to access web (or at least this forum) only at work, am I correct?

In my humble opinion, it is a good sign that you are conducting analysis sessions with Anja and you can communicate your needs freely. It shows that she will certainly put effort into making the whole experience pleasureable for you. I believe that it is better to increase the intensity slowly - until you find the right level - rather than do too much and then back down. And if you were trying to do something really dangerous, like suspension bondage, you surely should seek direct professional advice, for example in a club. Anyway: you will need to accept that much of a submissive's life is routine and even boredom, learn to embrace it. Mistress's role is to provide you safety, structure, control... and maybe sometimes entertainment.

All the best,
DoomTurtle

Dear Ingrid,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your weekend. It sounds like you are both fitting into your roles very well. It is good that you were able to tell her what you need and to convince her it was a real need and just being crazy. She sounds like she is beginning to see that meeting this need of yours can be an act of love for her and she is growing to enjoy that. You two have a lovely couple.
Her punishments are very creative and, I think, will be educational for you. It will be good humiliations for you if you are made to write in your notebook when you do something she does not approve of or made to hand over the so she can write. It will be worse when you go over the book later and she can punish you for each item.
The plastic panties sound especially uncomfortable.
What you write is never boring. We are all interested in your progress and hope you will share often and ask as many questions as you need.

Dear shecret,
Welcome! Thank you for posting. I hope the things you have read as helpful in understanding how and why captives or prisoners do the things we do. Now that you have written, please don't hesitate to ask any questions about thing you would like to know more about.

It is computer curfew for me. I hope to see everyone tomorrow,

Respectfully,

Dear gentlemen, today my rules on respect have become stricter.
Thank you for your encouragement to continue writing here.

Dear sir shecret, I welcome you and I hope we can talk often.

Dear Sir Doom Turtle,
For the moment, I see no harm in writing here and if it gets me punished, so much the better. But I am forbidden to willfully disobey.
If details intrigue you, do not hesitate to ask for clarification.
For the notebook of stupidities, it's me who has to write down.
I have to note the date and time and the stupidity, bad behavior, rudeness, disrespect...honestly.
I've only been using it for a day, the main problem is traveling to work or having to hide it because I don't have a pocket.
For my sexual frustration, I thought the initial 8 days would be bearable even if I impatiently awaited my "release".
The 3 extra days were very bad news, but the 15 extra days were a real cold shower, almost a month without cumming is a real nightmare, I don't know if I'll be able to resist, especially with all the stimuli that Mistress imposes on me.
I try to keep my hands away from my crotch as much as possible.
The only thing that saves me is that the lack of cigarettes is decreasing.
To carry objects it's simple I can't
carry only what I can hold in my hands.
Fortunately Mistress allows me to carry my phone hanging around my neck.
I have special permission for a backpack or bags for shopping.
Exact for the telephone, only during work, I hurry to have a few moments where I can write. At home, or when I am with Mistress I am forbidden to use it.
Before deciding to become a submissive, I knew that I would have to do all the household chores, I never imagined my future Mistress having to do them. What I had only imagined
would last for hours and that Mistress would be so picky.
For boredom, I hoped to be cloistered for hours in a closet or a dark room, or in my wildest dreams in a small box or an uncomfortable cage to hope for the return of my Mistress
For the moment this has not happened.
For bondage, for the moment also only soft, but I hope that Maitresse thinks about it.
For routines, Mistress likes rituals, like when I come home, getting up, my hands on my head...etc.

Dear Sir 705,
yes, I think Mistress Anja realized
that dominating me was an act of love. For my part, I hope not to be too selfish and that she will also find pleasure in her role as Mistress, I will try to make her life as pleasant as possible.
The plastic panties aren't too uncomfortable, but I'm a little ashamed to have to wear them.
I know that Mistress is looking for solutions to make my clothes uncomfortable, but she told me that she wanted it to be discreet, she does not want public humiliation.
Humbly.
ingrid

Dear shecret
Welcome to the forum, hope to hear more from you in the future, and glad you like reading about our lives as prisoners/inmates or whatever, haha!

Dear Ingrid

Its so good to keep reading about your experiences early on in your new power exchange relationship with Ms Anja, and I look forward to reading more! And its interesting how you are not allowed to use your phone at home, almost like me when I am with my partner.

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Miss MsHanna,
I am happy to read you and I hope you are well.
Yes, I am deprived of the phone when I am at home or when I am with Mistress Anja.
Mistress also cleaned almost all of my directory, my photos and other applications disappeared.
Humbly.
ingrid

Dear Ingrid

That sounds harsh, but also I am sure Ms Anja means well with clearing your phone from excess applications, so they wont provide distraction for you.

Dear 705 probably has some pointers for you in this, if you want.

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Madame MsHanna, I think that Mistress Anna cleaned my phone, as she does my wardrobe, and imposing privations and obligations on me is to show me who is in charge. It's not quite the way I imagined being controlled, but I accept it willingly.
I especially regret the disappearance of all my photos, so many lost memories. There is more than one, a Mistress selfie.
I also saw that Mistress added a recorder.
Humbly.
ingrid

Dear Ingrid,

That sound like very strict control on your phone but it is good that you do not have things there as a distraction. To help you focus on what Mistress Anje wants, it is best to not have games and a lot of social media apps. People, in general, waste too much time on their devices. I have come to feel lucky to have so much control on mine. It is sad, though, that you pictures are gone. It would have been nice if she saved them somewhere and could allow you to one or two back sometime as a special treat. For now, having only her picture is a good reminder of what you have to pay attention to. On my phone, the lock screen shows my weekly curfew schedule.
Perhaps, Mistress Anje could install some parental control apps on your phone so you are able to have it but she can control what you can do with it. But it might be that when you are home, she wants to directly supervise you.

I am glad that you two are making such good progress even if sometimes it is difficult.

Respectfully,

Dear 705,
I hope you're doing well.
What are your parental controls?
I thought my restrictions were enough for the moment.
But there is one thing that would interest me: live monitoring of her movements as precisely as possible but without her wearing an ankle bracelet.
Kiss
Anja

Dear Ms Anja

I believe you can track Ingrid using google maps, if you link accounts, but not sure how that works, haha.

Hugs,
Hanna

Thank you MsHanna,
I will look that.
Kiss.
Anja

Anja wrote:

Dear 705,
I hope you're doing well.
What are your parental controls?
I thought my restrictions were enough for the moment.
But there is one thing that would interest me: live monitoring of her movements as precisely as possible but without her wearing an ankle bracelet.
Kiss
Anja

It is better that your slave wears an ankle bracelet.

Dear Anja and Ingrid,

It is pleasing to see how your relationship develops and you both seem very happy with it. One question I have is about the increased respect rules. Naturally, one effect is visible, but I wonder: is the "Sir/Madam" requirement only for this forum, or for other places too? And did you also introduce more abstract conversation rules? For example, things like "make your interlocutor feel more important than you are", "always answer all asked questions precisely", or "never contradict your Mistress in public"?

Deleting the photos with important memories can be... nasty, in my mindset it would be very harsh. Then again, I have a tendency to tie too much emotions with objects and pictures; it isn't a good thing. Anja, I surely hope you saved them somewhere, but if not, it is your sovereign decision.

For location monitoring, I think using a phone is much easier than buying a bracelet for this purpose. Many parenting control apps should have such an option. I could try to look for something, but I believe that 705 will be able to give you professional advice. On the other hand, an ankle bracelet (even without GPS) could also be a nice submission symbol, more discreet than a collar. As always, depends on which ideas you both enjoy.

Have a nice Friday and weekend,
the Turtle of Doom

Dear Anje,

My custodian uses several parental control apps. The main ones are Qustodio, Boomerang, Bark, and Google Family Link. If Ingrid has an Android phone, Family Link is the best way to start. It is the most secure and will allow you to see her location (really the location of her phone) all the time. Family Link is free.  Qustodio is a small charge per year and can see location. Bark and Boomerang also track location and have a small fee per year. One advantage of Boomerang is that you can set a "geofence" around an area like home or school or work and you will get a notification when she leaves or enters the geofenced area. All of these allow you to control various aspects of her phone. You can set a limit on how many hours a day she can use or during what hours. You can allow on certain apps at certain times. You can prevent her from installing new apps without your approval.
It is best to start with a few restrictions or just location tracking and then add other things as you need to.
If I can answer any questions about this, please let me know. I know how happy this makes Ingrid and, I hope, you and I am glad to help.

Like DoomTurtle, I am also interested in the extent and strictness of your increased respect rules.

Repectfully,

I actually find it quite sweet and nice that Ms Anja has made Ingrid address you respectfully, similar to what I have with my partner, but only towards him and only when I am relegated down to being a prisoner.

Although, I don't mind not being addressed in any special way, I am a prisoner at times, with no say whatsoever, infact my life could be explained as me being on parole/furlough when I am not a captive, haha!

But, time to sleep I think! Have a great Friday everyone!

Hugs,
Hanna

Dear all,
Azureko1,
I consider Ingrid as my submissive not as my slave.
I can't see myself imposing an electronic bracelet on Ingrid at work, her skirts or dresses don't cover her feet, that could cause problems for her.
Otherwise, for respect it’s the same, work is excluded. I think she will act  here adequately.
Now when she talks to me she has to start her sentences with Mistress.
Otherwise she has to say hello, goodby, ma'am, sir, not just hello.
I hadn't thought about the prohibition against contradicting myself, but it seemed self-evident to me, now she will know.
Thank you for your help in controlling his movements.
Kiss.
Anja

+1

Dear all,
I'm back, my baby period ended this morning. Phew. I thought it would never end. Now I have become a young schoolgirl.
Kisses.
Sophie

Dear Sophie

Its good to hear from you once again, and nice to hear that your baby period is over.

Hugs,

Hanna

Dear Sophie,

It is good to have you back and to know the baby punishment is over. I hope your family is happy that you learned the lesson they were trying to teach and that things will be a little bit easier for you now.

Respectfully,

Dear Sophie,
I am Anja, Ingrid's mistress, I am happy to meet you here.
What was your baby period like, and now you are a schoolgirl? Your life is a mystery to me.
Kiss.
Anja

Dear All,
Thanks MsHanna, 705.
Ms Anja,
I read your story, I wish you all the happiness in the world.
My baby period was a nightmare.
Totally forbidden to speak under penalty of severe punishment.
Forbidden to stand up.
Restrained all the time with my hands tied to my chest, a baby suit in wool and PVC, a device that prevented me from tightening my legs, booties with large points under my soles.
My diaper was changed about once a day, I was washed in a cold bath, I drank only baby bottle, and ate only porridge with a terrible taste.
If there was no excrement in my diaper they made me drink castor oil and gave me glycerin suppositories.
I suffered horribly from diaper rash, it burns like hell.
I had to keep my pacifier in my mouth almost all the time.
For my new school period I have to wear a vintage uniform and a blouse.
My chastity belt is back
I wear my skating shoes and I sleep tied up
I do grammar lessons and dictations, arithmetic, morality, history, geography...
I have to write with dips while I'm dipping in a bottle of ink.
I gave a bad dictation, I already had straps on my hands and I wore a dunce cap.
Lots of love.
sophie

Dear Madam Sophie,
your mistressese  are very cruel, I have dreams of long submissions, but spending almost a month like you, I don't know if I would find pleasure in it. I read that you have been forced into chastity for a very long time, how do you do it, I have only been in chastity for 17 days and I can't take it anymore.
I hope your school period will be smoother.
humbly
ingrid

Dear Sophie,
thank you for your response.
Your mistresses seem really very severe, but if you accepted your punishment it is because you felt that it was deserved.
Does castor oil taste so bad?
You are talking about a device that prevents you from squeezing your legs, can you tell me more about it.
Did you speak and if so what was the punishment, did you previously speak of Tabasco?
Kiss
Anja

Dear Anja and Ingrid,
I hope you are well.
Ingrid,
  I have difficulty supporting my chastity, especially in the early days, I often cried about it, but because of this cursed belt, I can do nothing about it, I can only submit to it.
For you, your mistress has chosen one of the worst forms of chastity, that of honor. I think that chastity is a normal thing for a submissive, she must be focused on the pleasure of her mistress, her own coming after and according to the conditions of her mistress.
I hope that your mistress will find a solution for your long-term chastity, in my opinion, the one on honor can only be for a few days.
Maybe an ice pack could help temporarily, if your mistress allows it.
I wish you a lot of courage.
Anja,
yes, castor oil had a very bad taste, especially when it was given with a teaspoon so that I had time to “savour” it.
I don't know the name of the device that forced me to keep my legs open, it's wide and rigid and it's held by straps on the shoulders
I only spoke once, the punishment was the straps on my cunt, followed by a good rub with a horsehair glove, I burned for hours and washing my mouth with soap several times.
lots of love.
Sophie

Dear Madame Sophie,
I must present my most humble apologies to your Mistress.
I should never have said they were cruel. Mistress Anja says that if they are very harsh with you it is because they have their reasons, but it is in no way cruelty.
Mistress Anja is very angry. She told me that she thought of further extending my frustration time. She will think about it while I meditate on the fact that a submissive should never judge the actions of Mistresses, or that she finds another "cruel" punishment.
In the meantime I will have to kneel on rice every night for a while until the weekend.
For the ice pack or any other relief, I can forget.
Otherwise, I thank you for your response and your kind attempt to help me and I hope that your lessons are going well.
Humbly.
  Ingrid

Dear Sophie,

Good that you are back. Four weeks without being allowed to speak, stand up, use your hands, in fact do anything other than thinking - without knowledge when, if, it will end - must have been nightmarish indeed. You are strong, I have known people break from less than that. You certainly used this time to reconsider your attitude, and you will pay much more attention to simplest pleasures. I'd like to know if your educators gave you any new guidelines about your participation on this forum.

Trying to reform a person by mimicking the consecutive stages of her life and correcting behavioural errors, starting with the most basic ones, is an intriguing approach, I think it would be of interest to some psychoanalysts. It probably isn't something I would try myself, but I'll be curious to see how it works in the longer perspective. Are you actually learning new things during your "school" classes, or is it mostly repetition of what you already know?

I note with delight how your caregivers had you out of the chastity belt, but still with no hope of intimate release. Technically, very well done. Don't you feel too weakened from this period of immobilisation? I believe you will need some regular exercises to recover your muscle strength (and, well, it's funny to imagine you riding a bike). You say that you sleep tied up - is it similar to your previous restraints, or has something changed here?

Finally, your "babysitters" should know that they're very welcome in our community, whenever they'd like to write - either from your account or (even better) opening their own.

Dear Ingrid,

I think it's an important lesson here: it is bad to be so judgmental, especially for a submissive. You can talk about particular decisions, with preferably objective vocabulary. Writing that someone is cruel, criticising their entire personality without really knowing much about them, is very bad form. Discuss facts, not people. Doing like that, you could scare away potentially valuable members of our community. I trust that if Sophie's educators arrive here, you will show them your deepest respect.

As for your frustration, in my opinion it shows that Ms Anja has a lot of trust in you, seeing that you will not cheat because of love and willingness to submit to her. You will do well not to disappoint. In some way, it is the purest form of submission - when you don't do certain things just because you want to follow her orders, with no support of restraints and additional punishments. When it works well, it can be much easier and more pleasant for both sides, especially for you.

Greetings to all,
DoomTurtle

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Other people's experiences and thoughts about restrictions