CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » CaptiveGirl

CaptiveGirl

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I have very good knowledge about life under strict control and the routines/procedures in real prison. I entered voluntary captivity in the second half of 2008 and have lived in chains, as a prisoner, ever since. My life is governed by a committee who care for me and enforce the many rules of my imprisonment. They ensure I am securely locked in chains at every moment of the day, and that there is truly no chance for me to escape. I have a three month release rule which exists as a last resort only and as a legal protection for my committee, but I could not see myself ever choosing to use it, and feel I was born to be a prisoner.

Over the years my restraints have intensified and my view of my life has evolved to the point where I have willingly given up all control over the nature of my captivity and restraints. I am sure I will remain a prisoner for life and I am willing to adapt to anything my committee decide to introduce to my captivity in the future.

I have other interests apart from restraints and imprisonment – I love leather clothing, corsets and photography. I have a job, which I am able to do online while in chains. I write about my life in my blog . There you will find updates about my captivity, plus detailed descriptions of my rules and restraints. You will also find chapters of my life story, which I am gradually writing and which will in time explain why and how I came to live as I do.

While my face to face social interaction is very limited I am free to communicate online and welcome messages and friend requests. You can write and send pictures here or direct to my e-mail.

+1

Hello Miisa. Thank you for creating this forum. :)

I'm Light, a Cross-dresser and Latex Doll.

I have been keeping up with your writings for a while now, since I'm very interested. Unlike you, however, I live in freedom, although my greatest wish is to lose it to live in circumstances similar to yours (though with several different setups).

Best regards to you.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » CaptiveGirl