CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 391 to 420 of 1245

BEP wrote:

Good job! I would have liked more pictures from inside the cell department but these too are great. The outdoor space is nicely displayed.

I remember reading that this indoor space is a former sauna and a swimming pool?

"Ceiling Rail System" not used anymore?

This part of the building has a former swimming pool, sauna and gym.
I think the original building had large windows but now they are bricked up, only at the top of the wall are the small windows where I can see the sky. And no one can see in.

I think the lobby is the only original space, there is a fireplace and comfortable sofas and chairs for guests and others who spend time there. It is a comfortable and quiet room.
Everything else has undergone a big change. I understand that the floor and the wall is fixed and inside there is now a lot of strong steel and iron.
That all is designed and made for me, so I'm thinking ... It might be, of course, that if I had not here, it would need another prisoner.

The "Ceiling Rail System" was an ambitious system whose ultimate purpose was that guards needed to enter the cell's very rarely.
Iidea was that the prisoner (in this case me)  collar connected to the chain up to the rail system. Chain would be so long that I could sit in my daytime cell and even lie on my bed.
The guard would be able to electronically control the Rail System intersections as well as the cell's slide doors.
Hatches in the walls would be able to provide the necessary things such as food and toiletries and clothing.
Thus, all personal touch would be gone. The prisoner would be like a robot controlled from outside the cell.
It is a terrible idea and I'm happy that things did not evolve in that direction.

In any case, the system still exists, maybe it will work in some way someday.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I sleep well and for a long time. I will be locked in bed around 10:00 PM, no later than 11:00 PM. Thus, I'm in bed for about 10 hours each night.
Of course, I don’t sleep right away but I think about the events of the day and slide from it to sleep. My  stress disappears quickly when I'm locked up in bed and alone.

It has elements that can affect mentally but I don’t think that would be a problem for me.
I am in any case isolated for the whole night, I'm used to it, as well as the fact that I can not get out of bed.
So nothing will change in practice, other than the fact that I would be more and more locked.

Your locks and restraints are a comfort to you, that is clear. Being more and more locked should therefore help you relax deeper and more quickly, and provide even more emotional comfort as you sleep. Do you see it that way?

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

Your locks and restraints are a comfort to you, that is clear. Being more and more locked should therefore help you relax deeper and more quickly, and provide even more emotional comfort as you sleep. Do you see it that way?

My Locks and restraints are a comfort to me, you are right.
But of course at some point there is a limit and too much is too much.
That doesn’t mean I can’t stand it anymore but it no longer matters.
Still, such a "Bed Cage" would be an interesting solution that would work in practice as well.

I had isolation time again.
It’s always just as annoying, I feel like time goes by very slowly.
I understand that it is holiday time and it requires special arrangements for my supervision but still it is unfortunate, my work is also made more difficult by it.

I read a few books during that time. I liked one book especially much.
It was written by LS Hawker and called "The Drowning Game".
It was about a young woman who had been a prisoner of her father for most of her life. She lived behind locked doors and bars but her father had also taught him special skills.
Eventually, the father died and the young woman thought she was free.
But the father had made a formal last will in which she was ordained to be the wife of another man, and imprisonment would continue.
She fought back and it gave rise to a very exciting story with surprising twists and turns. It was a very entertaining book :)

My isolation time went basically well but there were a few days when I couldn’t get out. It was unfortunate because I saw that there was very beautiful weather. Today it is already raining again and the weather is pretty cool, is autumn already coming?

Here again...
For a long time again a "normal day".
Fortunately, the guards ’summer vacation is almost over and we can get back to normal routine.
I have accumulated a lot of unfinished work but fortunately my co-partners have understood me.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Here again...
For a long time again a "normal day".
Fortunately, the guards ’summer vacation is almost over and we can get back to normal routine.
I have accumulated a lot of unfinished work but fortunately my co-partners have understood me.

Welcome back!
I have to say that I've been worried about you.
It is somehow distressing when nothing is heard of you.

I have a few questions:
How is COVID-19 thought of in your day?
And besides, you talk about your co-partners ... Do they know your situation and how do you live?

BEP wrote:

Welcome back!
I have to say that I've been worried about you.
It is somehow distressing when nothing is heard of you.

I have a few questions:
How is COVID-19 thought of in your day?
And besides, you talk about your co-partners ... Do they know your situation and how do you live?

:)
No need to worry about me, I am alive and I feel fine, although I have been very boring.
The COVID-19 practice has slightly increased my isolation. Since a few more people have been here now, they always have roght equipment always on and it still feels weird to me.
I feel like a rat in a laboratory.
Persons wear latex gloves, a mask and even a visor on the face. Usually they also have white protective clothing which I think is way too much.
I also have a breathing mask when they are inside the cell.

Floors in my cell area is washed with water hose and disinfect now every other day. It usually happens once a week. I myself also wipe and wash tables, walls and bars more often inside the cell.
They even measured my fever every day even though I didn’t understand that how I could get sick...

The people I work with online don’t know how I live.
Only one photographer knows. He has also arranged other clients for me. Other people think that I have a disability or illness, I'm shy or something else.
Because my job is such that I could be physically anywhere the network works, it doesn’t bother them.

Some have asked why I can't work and communicate when the actual guards are away (vacation, etc.) ...
I do not know the answer, the Committee has not given an explanation.
One of them told me that I also need to have a vacation, which is why data connections are sometimes closed. I hate it.

First day of August.

I am happy about that July is over, it was not nice to me.
The changed summer arrangements were a big deal for me, I couldn’t get used to them. They changed and were unpredictable.

As some know, I like that things stay constant and steady. I hope my life can go on like this again.

Now that things are stabilizing, a psychology student, Nina, is coming to visit me again.
Last time it was a shock to her but now she may be better prepared for it.

Since today is the first weekend of the month, I think I can meet the members of the Committee.
Basically, it’s also time for my Orgasm day so I’m looking forward to meeting them. I really look forward to it because I would have deserved it.

Surprised to see you online today - thought you'd be recovering. Or did your Orgasm session not happen as planned?

Surprised to see you online today - thought you'd be recovering. Or did your Orgasm session not happen as planned?

Today is an almost normal working day.
My service was needed because the press wanted some special picture of Prime Minister Sanna Marin, she married secretly yesterday, and now the media would like some pictures (which I don’t have).

My O-day session was short, last night from evening to today morning and had nothing special but normal operation to relieve the pressure.

What was special was that inside my night time cell there is now a "sleeping cage" i.e. a low iron cage where I can sleep. It can also have a normal bed on it so the cage is not in use every night.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

What was special was that inside my night time cell there is now a "sleeping cage" i.e. a low iron cage where I can sleep. It can also have a normal bed on it so the cage is not in use every night.

So your dream came true! The Committee is so very kind to you. :-)

What is the cage like? Can you describe it to us? Does it fit on your existing bed? How are you fixed in it? Are you locked at neck and ankle-chain like normal? Is it very severe?

So your dream came true! The Committee is so very kind to you.

What is the cage like? Can you describe it to us? Does it fit on your existing bed? How are you fixed in it? Are you locked at neck and ankle-chain like normal? Is it very severe?

The cage is the size of my bed, maybe a little narrower.
When my normal mattress is lifted off, there is just a cage on the floor. The cage also has a mattress but it’s not as comfortable as my regular mattress.
As I lie on my stomach in the cage I can feel the iron parts of the cage with my fingers, so it’s low.
The sides and ends of the cage have different attachment options so my cuffs and collar can be attached in many ways.
Now I also had my thighs cuffed and locked in a cage, it forced my legs open so I could be manipulated with a vibrator.
But it was only that night, normally I'm cuffed as usual when I'm in a cage.

I have difficulty thinking what I'm thinking about a new cage.
I don’t have any experience of normal sleeping there yet.

I now have more experience with my sleeping cage. Maybe it just takes getting used to but I didn’t like last night.
Basically, sleeping is similar to my own bed but it has something that affects my mind.
In bed I can move during the night. Not much but the collar and legcuffs chain are so long that I can change position a bit.
Inside the new cage I always hit the irons of the cage every time I try to move, even when I’m asleep ... and that’s when I wake up.
Because I have a hood, I don’t see anything and that’s when I panic (that’s maybe the wrong word). I had moments when I had a hard time breathing even though practically nothing has changed.
The cage is so low that my head hits the iron when I lift it too much.
My guard said this morning that maybe I need to wear a thicker hood to protect my head.
I do not know. I don’t want to sleep in a football-sized head hood. It restricts my movement more.

Also, last night I had my normal mattress on top of the cage i.e. I was kind of hiding under it. It affects virtually nothing but I had the feeling that I was buried alive. The human mind is strange. Also, the fact that I am now sleeping on the floor and not in bed affects my mind. Maybe I'm just thinking too much.
I have a lot to learn ...

Good morning everyone!

Last night I already got to sleep better. So adapting to the new night arrangement works.

Last night there was also a different way to lock my hands. Now my hands were locked with separate cuffs that were attached to the top of the cage meaning I didn’t have handcuffs connecting my wrists.
The posture was a little different but it’s even easier on my arms. Basically, my hands are not behind me but they are next to me. Basically, the cuffs are useless because the cage is so tight that I couldn’t get my hands out of that position though.

I have also learned that I did not raise my head too much in a cage.
Maybe I can negotiate that I don’t have to wear mittens during the night. I know it takes time (all the changes here are slow) but maybe next month my fingers may be free at night too!

I noticed that one of my facebook groups, Friends Who Like Steel Restraints, now has over 10,000 members!

That's pretty good in my opinion :)
Maintaining a group requires work but it is also rewarding.

Here we have great summer weather!
Surprisingly, it could be said that now is the hottest time of summer, the biggest tourist time in Finland, but there are now very few foreigners here. Normally, at least Germans, for example, visit Finland and especially Lapland a lot at this time.
So when there are no tourists there are local businesses in trouble, bankruptcies are feared in the fall.
And no one knows how COVID-19 will evolve ...
Of course, this applies to all business in the field in the world, not just here in Finland. It is sad.

Anyway, I enjoy the weather in my little world.
Yesterday, my outdoor activity was almost 30 degrees Celsius in the shade. That’s a lot here in Scandinavia.
I just sat in the shade, locked in a chair and enjoyed the warmth. I try to get as much solar energy as I can because I know dark autumn and cold winter will come again.
I think I could have two outdoor activities a day, I would enjoy it. It feels like one hour a day is too little now.
I am already looking forward to today’s outdoor activities!

I hope you have a good day too!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Good morning everyone!

Last night I already got to sleep better. So adapting to the new night arrangement works.

Last night there was also a different way to lock my hands. Now my hands were locked with separate cuffs that were attached to the top of the cage meaning I didn’t have handcuffs connecting my wrists.
The posture was a little different but it’s even easier on my arms. Basically, my hands are not behind me but they are next to me. Basically, the cuffs are useless because the cage is so tight that I couldn’t get my hands out of that position though.

I have also learned that I did not raise my head too much in a cage.
Maybe I can negotiate that I don’t have to wear mittens during the night. I know it takes time (all the changes here are slow) but maybe next month my fingers may be free at night too!

So nice to hear from you again.

I doubt the Committee will agree to allow you to sleep without your mittens. Even though your hands are separated and secured by your sides, you are accustomed to wearing them and have accepted them. Why remove a security measure that is doing no harm and might introduce unforeseen risks by not doing it?

I am pleased to read that you are getting more comfortable with your new sleeping arrangements. This indicates that you are learning to accept them, physically and mentally. Is your mattress on the floor as comfortable as the one on the bed? Is the old mattress still put on top of the cage? Can you give details of how the cage is locked and secured?

So nice to hear from you again.

I doubt the Committee will agree to allow you to sleep without your mittens. Even though your hands are separated and secured by your sides, you are accustomed to wearing them and have accepted them. Why remove a security measure that is doing no harm and might introduce unforeseen risks by not doing it?

I am pleased to read that you are getting more comfortable with your new sleeping arrangements. This indicates that you are learning to accept them, physically and mentally. Is your mattress on the floor as comfortable as the one on the bed? Is the old mattress still put on top of the cage? Can you give details of how the cage is locked and secured?

The cage is simple but sturdy.
Its height is maybe 50 cm so it forces me to lie flat, I wouldn’t be able to turn even if I didn’t have restraints.
It is so wide that I can be inside so that there is an extra space of a few inches on the sides.
There’s a mattress in the cage but I think it’s thinner and more uncomfortable than in a real bed, I’m not sure.
There are vertical bars on the sides of the cage perhaps about 20cm apart. Restraints can be attached to rods if needed.
The roof of the cage is in two parts. from the pelvic line upwards and downwards from the pelvis. They are locked with hinge locks using padlocks. There are four of them.
My normal bed / mattress is on top of the bed so the cage is like part of the whole, it doesn’t take up extra space in my night time cell. It's like a normal bed frame.

I think that the Committee agrees with you on mittens. But that doesn’t stop me from asking about it.
I am also trying to discuss that I do not need mittens even outdoors.
The matter has not progressed and soon it will be cold weather when they can be really needed. Maybe next summer...

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The cage is simple but sturdy.
Its height is maybe 50 cm so it forces me to lie flat, I wouldn’t be able to turn even if I didn’t have restraints.
It is so wide that I can be inside so that there is an extra space of a few inches on the sides.
There’s a mattress in the cage but I think it’s thinner and more uncomfortable than in a real bed, I’m not sure.
There are vertical bars on the sides of the cage perhaps about 20cm apart. Restraints can be attached to rods if needed.
The roof of the cage is in two parts. from the pelvic line upwards and downwards from the pelvis. They are locked with hinge locks using padlocks. There are four of them.
My normal bed / mattress is on top of the bed so the cage is like part of the whole, it doesn’t take up extra space in my night time cell. It's like a normal bed frame.

I think that the Committee agrees with you on mittens. But that doesn’t stop me from asking about it.
I am also trying to discuss that I do not need mittens even outdoors.
The matter has not progressed and soon it will be cold weather when they can be really needed. Maybe next summer...

Thank you for the additional information about the cage. That is very helpful. So, to clarify, the roof of the cage is hinged at the top and bottom of the bed, and the padlocks are placed where the two roof parts meet together? Am I understanding correctly?

Of course there's no harm in asking for your mittens to be omitted, but you should also consider that your mittens protect your wrists from the handcuffs, so you might be less comfortable sleeping without them. But I think the security aspect would be more important anyway.

Tell me more about your outdoor chair. I am imagining a heavy wooden chair bolted to the floor that has locking points for your wrists and ankles in addition to your waist chain. Maybe if the chair back is high enough, even for your collar. Is this how it is? In this case, perhaps the Committee might decide you could have your mittens removed once you are locked and secured in the chair. But surely only if there is no risk of harming yourself or others.

Thank you for the additional information about the cage. That is very helpful. So, to clarify, the roof of the cage is hinged at the top and bottom of the bed, and the padlocks are placed where the two roof parts meet together? Am I understanding correctly?

Of course there's no harm in asking for your mittens to be omitted, but you should also consider that your mittens protect your wrists from the handcuffs, so you might be less comfortable sleeping without them. But I think the security aspect would be more important anyway.

Tell me more about your outdoor chair. I am imagining a heavy wooden chair bolted to the floor that has locking points for your wrists and ankles in addition to your waist chain. Maybe if the chair back is high enough, even for your collar. Is this how it is? In this case, perhaps the Committee might decide you could have your mittens removed once you are locked and secured in the chair. But surely only if there is no risk of harming yourself or others.

The cage is not attached to the wall. There is a gap of about 30 cm between the wall and the cage. It is a space for my actual mattress that is raised sideways between the wall and the cage. Thus, it is out of the way when the cage is opened.
The "doors" of the cage rise upwards, the hinges towards the wall.
There are 2 locks at the ends and two on the side of cage, in the middle of each part.
When the cage is locked, the mattress can be lifted onto the cage, it locks into it somehow, I do not know the mechanism.

I think that the Committee will have the exact same reasons as you use the mittens.
They don’t necessarily have to tell the reason, sometimes they just tell the decision. All things are not negotiations.

I have many ways to spend the outdoors.
Next to the wall is my "walking bar", it's a long metal bar attached to the wall to which my chains can be locked. Chains slide in bar, thatway I will be able to move, stand and walk next to the wall for almost 10 meters back and forth.
Then my hands are cuffed to the front or back and locked to the waistchain. Sometimes waistchain / sidecuffs are also possible.
I also have legcuffs and collar as always, also connecting chains.

I can also sit. That’s when I’m locked into a wall and chair so that getting up is impossible.

And then there are the cages. The cage can be locked to the wall while I'm inside. It is also possible that I'm in Pichard-cage and it will be locked in to a bigger cage.

Cage options are usually only used in special situations.

Before going out, I have to choose whether I want to sit or stand. The decision cannot be changed during outdoor activities.
That is, if there is hot air, I usually just want to sit. Moving in hot air could be awkward and even dangerous because of my restraints.
In cool weather, I like to move and walk.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I have many ways to spend the outdoors.
Next to the wall is my "walking bar", it's a long metal bar attached to the wall to which my chains can be locked. Chains slide in bar, thatway I will be able to move, stand and walk next to the wall for almost 10 meters back and forth.
Then my hands are cuffed to the front or back and locked to the waistchain. Sometimes waistchain / sidecuffs are also possible.
I also have legcuffs and collar as always, also connecting chains.

I can also sit. That’s when I’m locked into a wall and chair so that getting up is impossible.

And then there are the cages. The cage can be locked to the wall while I'm inside. It is also possible that I'm in Pichard-cage and it will be locked in to a bigger cage.

Cage options are usually only used in special situations.

Before going out, I have to choose whether I want to sit or stand. The decision cannot be changed during outdoor activities.
That is, if there is hot air, I usually just want to sit. Moving in hot air could be awkward and even dangerous because of my restraints.
In cool weather, I like to move and walk.

Thank you again for this broad description of your outdoor options. It is very informative. I was asking specifically about your chair, but perhaps you are not allowed to give details. I would like to know what your chair is like, what is it made of, how it is fixed and how you are secured in your chair when you choose to sit. Is it just your waist chain, or is your hobble chain also secured? What about your hands, when sitting? Are they secured? And your collar?

Thank you again for this broad description of your outdoor options. It is very informative. I was asking specifically about your chair, but perhaps you are not allowed to give details. I would like to know what your chair is like, what is it made of, how it is fixed and how you are secured in your chair when you choose to sit. Is it just your waist chain, or is your hobble chain also secured? What about your hands, when sitting? Are they secured? And your collar?

It has two options, a normal wooden bench that is next to the wall. That’s when I sit sitting on a bench and my collar is chained to a wall (walking bar / rail) so I can’t get up to stand. Also, the waist chain is locked to the bench and legcuffs to the frame of the bench.
Since my handcuffs are also locked at the waist somehow, I am able to move them somewhat.

Then there is the chair which is heavy and has more attachment options. I call it a torture chair because it has a lot of possibilities to lock me completely immobile but it can also sit "normally".

Can you tell more about your "mittens"?

BEP wrote:

Can you tell more about your "mittens"?

My mittens. I have had and still use many mittens, of different types.

I have even had steel balls around my fists, they had locked steel cuff on my wrists. They were very heavy, they rested on my lap, on the floor or on a table, etc. They were very restrictive and I didn’t like them.
They were also dangerous to others, basically heavy steel balls can be used as a weapon and therefore they are no longer used in my case. It is a good thing.

Perhaps the most unusual thing I experienced is a flat plate with wrist and each finger is attached. Fingers spread.
It’s like a ping-pong paddle that’s firmly in my hands. These 'paddles can be attached to each other from either the wrists or the top ... or both.
It makes my hands helpless and clumsy.
It is complicated to install and therefore is not used normally.

There are also different leather versions where most of my hands have fists so I can’t open my hands. They can be fastened and locked with buckles. Usually they are designed to be used so that the handcuffs will lock them.
They are relatively comfortable to wear.
There are also some leather mittens for which my hands need to be forced into a fist and taped tightly to fit in a tight mitt. They are like cat's paws. Beautiful but painful.

There are also beautiful tight leather gloves where the fingers are sewn together. I have told them already here sometime in the past.

Then there is also the "fashionable" invention where my hands are in two tubes in front of me transversely, the wrists are locked with a solid cuff together. The whole is upholstered in fur so in winter it looks very fashionable and warm (that’s it too).

Of course, normal, padded neoprene tubes are also used sometimes, they are locked with handcuffs on the wrists. Inside them, the fingers can be free. They are also easy for security guards to use. And because they are soft they don’t hurt anyone. They are ugly and I don’t like them.

However, my “favorites” are leather, fingerless mittens where my hands are in light fists.
They look beautiful and feel tolerable.
They closed with a zipper and buckle and finally secure the handcuffs. They are relatively easy to guard used.

... a long explanation again

I had a guest yesterday. Psychology student Nina.
It was a pleasant surprise for me, plus it was a surprise that the meeting lasted two hours. 1 hour indoors and after a short break 1 hour outdoors.
It was nice to sit outside in warm weather.

The visit went much better than the first time. Now Nina was better prepared and things didn't come as a shock to her.

We discussed my lifeStory writing and related matters. We also talked about other things and we had a nice time.
I feel like Nina is my friend, I’m not just a subject for her research.

She said she likes how I write my story but she would like me to tell more about how I felt as things developed.

Unfortunately (once again) my language skills are poor for that.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed Nina's visit. A break in routine can be refreshing. How were you secured and fixed when you were outside? And how were you escorted from inside to outside? As you are normally fully secured before visitors come into the room, what rules were imposed on Nina during that time when you were being moved?

I agree with Nina, it would be great to read more about your feelings. Those are what interest me the most.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed Nina's visit. A break in routine can be refreshing. How were you secured and fixed when you were outside? And how were you escorted from inside to outside? As you are normally fully secured before visitors come into the room, what rules were imposed on Nina during that time when you were being moved?

I agree with Nina, it would be great to read more about your feelings. Those are what interest me the most.

I will write a slightly longer report on the visit

We both had almost the same restraints and practices. So Nina got a good idea of what my routines are.

I was moved to the lobby to dine, I knew something special was going on, normally I eat inside my cell. I was locked in a chair and on the floor and I was allowed to eat normally, hands free.
There was also a member of the Committee in the room. he greeted me but otherwise sat quietly on the couch in the room.
When I was done, my hands were locked in handcuffs with a fixed bar instead of a chain.
In the middle of the bar is an attachment point that was locked to the O-ring on the table.
Bar forced my wrists apart, maybe about 25 cm apart. the cuffs were attached to the bar so I could turn and move my wrists. Still, they were annoying. Every movement causes metallic sounds.
Legcuffs also changed to the same type, the bar is a little bit longer.  Legcuffs are more annoying because I don’t see them. The limitations of handcuffs can be understood because I can see them.
Similar handcuffs were locked to the anchor point on the other side of the table. From that I was able to conclude that I would get a visitor. Since Nina is the only one who needs to use restraints, I figured it was her.

I waited for a while until the guard opened the door and brought Nina in.
I watched as she walked locked in the transport restraints. Her hair was a little messy, I saw she had been hooded.
It looked very special and unreal. She wore a light summer dress and her waist was well exposed as the narrowest point had a tight waist chain. I think the chain was even too tight.
Ordinary handcuffs were on her wrists and were locked in front of the waist chain. A vertically connecting chain to legcuffs hobblechain descended from the waist chain.
Because the chain at the lower end of a large O-ring through which the hobblechain passed, the chain had to jingling sound in each step.

It felt very strange to watch her, I felt sorry for her.
I thought she wouldn’t need to experience this because she was visiting me. She is not a prisoner.
Nina smiled bravely at me as the female guard brought her to a chair next to the table.

She sat in a chair and the guard locked her hobblechain in the chair frame.
The guard also locked her waistchain in a chair behind her back.
Behind the back of the chair hung a collar in a chain. The guard took it and locked it around Nina's neck.
The guard told her to bend forward so she could see how far the chain would allow to move. She was pleased with her work and eventually opened Nina's right hand handcuff and moved her hand to the handcuff on the table, then her left hand as well.

I watched Nina all the time. She was very calm. She even smiled at me.
We had talked that if there is still an opportunity to visit here, she must prepare for it mentally and be strong.

The guard finished her work and moved a little further.

Nina looked at me and still smiled.
“Yeah ... now there doesn’t seem to be time for a welcome hug,” she said.
I was laughed at by her sense of humor, the mood was completely different than last time.
"This is all very accurate and planned" She said "They even did an internal examination for me before I could come in here!"
I was very surprised by that information. I didn’t fully understand why it had to be done.
Perhaps the only reason was that the Committee wanted to show that they were doing everything perfectly.
" When I came to the hotel, the guard insisted that I should defecate in the toilet so they could see that I had nothing extra in my rectum," Nina blushed. "But when I didn't get anything out even though I tried they insisted on doing the examination by hand. So they examined my anal and vagina manually!"
"You could have refused, 'I said in shock,' that would be perfectly understandable! '
"Maybe I would, but then I couldn't have come here," Nina said thoughtfully. "We had agreed to meet even if you didn't know the exact time."
"You knew about this before," I asked.
"Of course I knew as early as a week ago so I could make an appointment," she said, "I was forbidden to tell it to you because it would be against your prison rules."
I know that rule, I never get to know things in advance. It’s some kind of precaution so I don’t tell things further. It is understandable, although I would never do so.
Even though I know the purpose of the rules, it sometimes offends me. I can never plan and expect things. I only have a daily prison schedule.

"I'm sorry that you had to experience all this, checks, rules, restraints, etc." I said.
"It's nothing," Nina replied, "in a way, I was expecting this."
I saw that she even blushed.
"I have thought a lot about your daily life, and this is a good way to experience it even a little bit," she explained "I'm even experiencing some miraculous interest in this. Not just in a professional sense."
I looked at her flushed face and listened to her.
"In all of this is something that interests me also sexually," she continued, "It is very strange because I do not have any experience bdsm scene or anything else. I am just an ordinary, mother of a family who live very ordinary lives".
It was a surprise to me. I don’t think of my life in any way as sexy. I let her continue.
"My first visit here was a shock to me" she continued "this environment, your restraints ... cages and everything else was too much for me at one time. But then I thought about things. Your attitude and behavior have influenced me greatly. You live a full life in your small and limited world".
I was not prepared for such a direct debate. I was surprised. Nina saw my surprised look.
“I’m not changing my normal life into anything but all of this has given me a lot of fantasies I didn’t know about before,” she smiled.
"I think I understand you much better now," she continued.

She tested her restraints. I heard the chains of her legs moving all the time. She moved her hands, they didn’t move much because they were locked on the table. She leaned forward until the collarchain stopped her. She also tested the waist chain that was locked in the chair.
"The chain at the waist is very tight," she said quietly, "How are you used to it?"
"I have a corset under it, it relieves the feeling of chain tension," I explained, "... and it gets used to it quickly."
"You have to let your mind get used to the restraint and the limitations" I instructed'  don't fight because you can't do anything about it. You just hurt yourself and make you feel uncomfortable."
I saw that Nina wanted to talk more so I let her continue.
"My life has always been under control. Admittedly it has been under my own control. I studied and built a career, made children and continued the same life. Now I left my career behind and started studying again. Psychology is interesting but I didn't think I could find anything like that." she said and raised her hands as much as she could.
"My sex life is boring," she said surprisingly, "just occasional, very normal sex under a blanket, with the lights off. Even with months of breaks, my husband is not an actual sex beast".
"Sex is not everything in life" I tried to say "Your life is otherwise satisfying, maybe you can talk to your husband and get some new stimulant for sex too".
"Maybe so, even though I don't think so," Nina replied thoughtfully. "My husband is affectionate and kind. He's not dominant in any way, I think I'd need that kind of relationship now."
"I have made the self bondage after our meeting. I am also read your writings very carefully, many times," she confessed suddenly.
“Selfbondage and masturbation are many times better than boring vanilla sex,” she added.
"Want to know what's my best fantasy?" she asked.
"I dream that I will be imprisoned, kidnapped or something. Cruel and painful, for a long time. Then I will be sexually taken in a public place. People will see everything but no one will help, they will just look."
she explained passionately, I saw that the thought had already aroused her.
"All people have their own fantasies," I explained calmly, "so be it, fantasy is a getaway from normal life. Everyone needs it."

"Ma'am, can we have something to drink," I asked. The guard looked at the member of the Committee who nodded at her.
I wanted to take a little break where Nina could calm down a bit and get her thoughts together.
The guard brought a small bottle of juice with a drinking straw, she kept the bottle so that Nina could drink.
When it was my turn, I shook my head. I wasn't thirsty.
Nina had already calmed down and was herself again.
"I do not think I have a very professional just now," she laughed, "I'm sorry".
"It doesn't hurt anything," I replied, "I like you almost my friend. We've talked a lot online but you never mentioned your thoughts. It surprised me, nothing more."
“In an online conversation, you can think about things before you write it,” Nina explained quietly "In normal, face-to-face conversation, emotions sometimes take over. You can believe that I am as surprised as you are. I don't usually behave like that. "
"It doesn't hurt" I smiled' that all makes you human in my eyes, not just an cold person who handles my information ".
"I'm not sure if I'm the right person for this study anymore," Nina said seriously, "I'm thinking about it perhaps too emotionally."
"You're human," I said, "it's just good that people have thoughts. You're not a machine."
"It feels like for a moment our roles were upside down," Nina said, "You have to talk and open up and I have to listen, and not the other way around."

We discussed for a moment, but then the Committee member unexpectedly said that the meeting time was over. An hour had passed and it was time for my outdoor activities.
I was a little sad that time went by so fast. we would still have a lot to talk about. Nina was also disappointed.
I didn’t complain because I knew the rule, the visit time is one hour.
The guard removed my right hand handcuff and put a leather mitten in my hand, then she locked cuff again. The same goes for the left hand. Mittens forced my fingers fist but were not too strict.
Nina sat quietly and watched the operation.
"How do the mittens feel?" she asked quietly.
"These are easy to use" I smiled "I don't even notice them anymore".
"Why use mittens?" Nina asked a member of the Committee directly.
"It's a security practice," a committee member replied, "When a prisoner is moved out and when she is outside the prisoner may try to grab foreign objects. It can be dangerous for the prisoner or the guards."
"Would you do that?" Nina asked me.
"I don't think I would," I replied quietly.
"The point is that this practice eliminates the possibility of malpractice," the member explained, "it's easier for everyone involved."

The guard opened a lock that locked my hand restraints to table.
She locked the restraint bar in front of my waist chain. She then detached my leg restraints from the chair frame.
Waistchain's release was next,  guard opened the lock that was attached to the chair.
Eventually, she removed my collarchain from behind chair and helped me up. I almost fell over because I had already forgotten the bar between my ankles.
"Bye now, CaptiveGirl" Nina said sadly, "I would like to hug you but it does not seem to be possible. I miss you already!"
"Bye," I said. I tried to be brave but I hate goodbyes, which is why I don’t like visits.

Both guards escorted me to the door. Walking was difficult because of the legcuff bar. I was like a slow Daisy Duck.
The guard opened the locks on the first door, then the locks on the second door and we moved out into the sunshine.
I guessed today I don’t have the opportunity to walk outdoors.
The guards escorted me directly to the bench next to the wall. They attached my collarchain and waistchain to the wall and legcuffs to the bar bench frame.
I was once again happy that the wall is in the shade, the sun is not shining directly on it.
The female guard stayed out with me, she was sitting in a chair near the bench. The man went in. I thought he went to prepare Nina for transportation.
I enjoy the warm summer air, thinking about a meeting that just ended.
The door to the house opened and I was surprised to see Nina coming out, the guard held her arm and escorted her to the bench.
She had normal handcuffs again, they were attached to a waistchain. The guard fastened her to the bench in the same way that I was locked.
I saw that Nina had a neoprene tube mittens in her hands.
We sat on a bench, each at our own end, there was only a meter between us but still we couldn’t touch each other.
I was very confused, speechless.
The visit time was already over but still she was here, out with me.
"How is this possible," I asked in amazement.
"I'm good to negotiate," Nina said with a smile, "It was before my job and I was good at it."
“Actually, we discussed that the meeting was very short and therefore it is wise that we continue it for a while longer,” she explained, “It’s practical”.
I had confused thoughts. It made perfect sense that the visiting time had been extended but at the same time it was strange.
I have always been told that things decided cannot be changed. But maybe it’s just about the things I would like.
In a strange way, I felt that the rules had been broken. The rules are important to me. They are the basis of everything.

In any case, we continued the debate. We talked about my writings, even about my work.
Nina was interested in how my work and strict imprisonment fit together.
We talked a little bit about my family, about how they feel about my life. We had many serious issues. We also talked about children, socializing, marriage.
Eventually, this time also came to an end. The guard detached Nina from the bench. She stood up.
"These legcuffs kill my ankles," she complained, "How can you keep them almost every moment?"
"Boots protect my ankles" I explained and moved my feet "Next time you come remember to wear your boots".
"Do you want me to come next time?" She asked seriously.
"Of course I want to," I said, "I look forward to it already. Then we will see what else you can negotiate!"
Then she was gone. My outdoor time was also in the end.

I think, Nina wants to be prisoner with you. :)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I am now trying to tell you what happens on my normal day.
Surprisingly, there also seems to be a lot of text coming in so I put it here in several parts.

A normal day

7:30 - 8:00 AM wake-up.
I'm normally awake before then, I will hear when the doors opened my department, and I will hear how the  guards to open the door of my cell.
I can’t see it because I have my night time hood on my head.

I sleep on my stomach, hands cuffed behind my back. I usually also have leather mittens, they are really comfortable when you think that their strong wrist parts also protect my wrists so my hands can rest against the cuffs. The alternative would be that there would be no mittens, so metallic cuffs would easily hurt my wrists.
My bed has a heavy iron bed that is bolted to a cell wall.
I also have a chain between my collar and the bed frame. Likewise, the chain between my legcuffs hobble and bed frame. Thus, I can not get up from the bed but I can change position slightly.

There have been times when I've been locked into bed much more tightly. My ankles have been in a rack that has not allowed me to move. Also, my waist has been tightly locked to the bed.
It’s oversized in my opinion but I understand the principle. When I experienced it, I know that things can be much worse the present moment.

Like I said, I have a hood at night. It is a tight laced leather hood with holes for breathing at the nose. It needs to be tight to make sure the breathing holes are in place at all times. It's for safety's sake.
At night I have a gag in my mouth. Now it’s made for me with a “mouth guard” that comes completely inside the mouth, it stays firmly in place thanks to the tight Hood, so I can’t open my mouth. The new gag is much more pleasant than the ballgag I used before.
I do not fully know why I have to be a gag ... I'm alone inside the cell, behind the many locked doors. No one could hear me even if I shouted all night.
But I also understand the educational principle in this matter.
The hood is made of black leather, I can't see through it. That’s a good thing because my cells are always lit, 24/7. It’s also a security thing, surveillance cameras can see me all the time clearly.

I also have a different kind of hood, It’s thicker, and padded on the inside. It is tightened with cords but in addition it is tightened with leather straps around the head. It has a small hole at the mouth where I can breathe and give liquid nutrition. It also prevents hearing. It’s designed for long-term use but I have little experience with it ... Luckily because I’m not a big fan of it.

There are also other hoods for other uses here, e.g. for transportation, training, punishing, etc. They are made of many materials, leather, fabric, plastic..even rubber. But they are not related to this now.

So ... the guard will come in the cell. They make sure that I'm awake, they touch  me and I reacted to it. They are not meant to scare me if I sleep for some reason. Normally it works so that when they lift the blanket off of me, I move so that they see me awake.
They detach the chains that lock me in bed. According to regulations, I'm still without moving in bed.
If I move, it can be interpreted as an attempt to attack a guard. Then they have the right to use force and even sit on me. It leads to inconvenience, which is why I obey.
When I'm released from the bed, the guards will help me to sit on the edge of the bed, feet on the floor. I still have legcuffs, a chain hanging from my collar. The hands are still behind his back.
At this point my hood can be taken off or not, practice varies.
It doesn’t matter much because my cells are very familiar to me. I can navigated my eyes closed ... or from the hood. Nothing has changed inside the cells, and since there can be nothing extra (fire and other safety) everything is always the same. And I am firmly escorted at all times.
Usually a guard guides me on a collar chain, another guard holds my arm. It may also be that I have another collar to which I can attach a rigid rod that can control me.
In the toilett my collarchain is attached to the wall and my handcuffs and mittens are taken away.
After that, I can sit on the toilet seat and do my thing. After that there is a wash under the shower. I wash my hair every other day. Otherwise, I will not water them.
After the shower I get a towel and I dry myself. Then I give the towel away. I turn my face towards the wall and put my hands behind my back, The guard locks the handcuffs.
Next, we move back to the night time cell.

Additional idea ...
One idea of my bed is also that it would be like a flat cage.
It would have bar walls at the sides and ends and doors that open upwards.
Once the prisoner is chained / locked in. The doors are closed and locked.
The cage would be so low that there could not be move much even without the chains.
It is also planned that there could be fixed stocks on the ankles and wrists, perhaps also on the neck and waist.
When you think that such a cage bed is bolted inside a cell which is also inside another cell and in addition behind many heavily locked doors ...
it could be called security!

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2020-07-15 11:43:42)

Prisoner

Have you missed this writing?
We look forward to continuing ...

Last edited by BEP (2020-08-21 09:27:29)

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary