CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 481 to 510 of 1245

Hello Miisa,

Always happy to help !

This being said, I don't think that this counts as therapy !

The people who write in this forum (me very much included) have their own  history, their own issues, their own agendas........we are not therapists !

And although you appear to be indeed quite stable, you also live under a very stressful and specific situation (no matter how used to it you are)...so i believe your psyche may be more "brittle" than you think.

But I suspect the Committee has this psychological aspect under control (likely one of them is a trained psychologist).

liev wrote:

Hello Miisa,

Always happy to help !

This being said, I don't think that this counts as therapy !

The people who write in this forum (me very much included) have their own  history, their own issues, their own agendas........we are not therapists !

And although you appear to be indeed quite stable, you also live under a very stressful and specific situation (no matter how used to it you are)...so i believe your psyche may be more "brittle" than you think.

But I suspect the Committee has this psychological aspect under control (likely one of them is a trained psychologist).

I think my life here is very stress free.
I don’t have to worry about anything when I know I’ll stay here. Maximum Security works both ways.

It’s true that some people have their own goals and fantasies when they send me messages but that’s ok.
Some even want to offend me and show their superiority.
It’s great to be able to hear thoughts on how people like me should be treated. Some fantasies are pretty wild! It’s basically still fun to always learn something new from people’s thoughts.

Of course, I prefer to talk to people who are really interested in me but I will try to respond to all.

Hello Miisa

I finally found your forum again after many months, since the address change. I am going to take some time to catch up with your diary, then I might ask some questions, but for now I just want to say that it's nice to be back.  8-)

I hope many of your old readers eventually find their way here too... it's good to read that you are doing well and still continuing your journey under strict and permanent captivity.

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

Hello Miisa

I finally found your forum again after many months, since the address change. I am going to take some time to catch up with your diary, then I might ask some questions, but for now I just want to say that it's nice to be back.  

I hope many of your old readers eventually find their way here too... it's good to read that you are doing well and still continuing your journey under strict and permanent captivity.

I'm glad you came back!

When the forum address changed, we lost a lot of members. Some have come more but a lot has gone away.
It’s a little sad but that’s how this life goes.

The reason for this is also in me, I have handled my job poorly.
I couldn't do anything about the change of address, it just happened unannounced. I couldn't prepare for that.

The forum is visited daily by guests who do not log in so it is not possible to know the correct number of visitors.
However, something tells it that for example my diary is now more than 45 000 visits.

I’m trying to be more diligent to make the forum work better and that more people to find it!

I look forward to your questions and discussion with you!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I'm glad you came back!

When the forum address changed, we lost a lot of members. Some have come more but a lot has gone away.
It’s a little sad but that’s how this life goes.

The reason for this is also in me, I have handled my job poorly.
I couldn't do anything about the change of address, it just happened unannounced. I couldn't prepare for that.

The forum is visited daily by guests who do not log in so it is not possible to know the correct number of visitors.
However, something tells it that for example my diary is now more than 45 000 visits.

I’m trying to be more diligent to make the forum work better and that more people to find it!

I look forward to your questions and discussion with you!

If  I may, it's true that your Internet presence is a bit all over the place !

From what i gathered :

Captivegirl’s yahoo group : unfortunately closed now (unless you have it saved somewhere!)
https://captivegirlmiisa.wordpress.com/ … ptivegirl/ : life story : up to chapter 5...... when will you finish it?
https://sebsstuff.wordpress.com/about/captivegirl/
https://twitter.com/captive_girl
https://www.facebook.com/miisa.karlsson/
https://www.deviantart.com/captivegirl/favourites

did I miss anything?

liev wrote:

If  I may, it's true that your Internet presence is a bit all over the place !

From what i gathered :

Captivegirl’s yahoo group : unfortunately closed now (unless you have it saved somewhere!)
https://captivegirlmiisa.wordpress.com/ … ptivegirl/ : life story : up to chapter 5...... when will you finish it?
https://sebsstuff.wordpress.com/about/captivegirl/
https://twitter.com/captive_girl
https://www.facebook.com/miisa.karlsson/
https://www.deviantart.com/captivegirl/favourites

did I miss anything?

I've been hardworking sometimes :)

It all started with Yahoo Group a very long time ago. Now it's already dead. Yahoo killed it :(
I have had many photo sharing sites like Flickr, Tumbrl etc but they didn't work due to strict rules :)

captivegirlmiisa.wordpress.com was next. It was maintained by my friend and fan. I didn’t want to write in English at the time so he helped me.
Now that friend is gone and I don’t have a password for that site so it’s just a memory now.

I am found on Twitter every day but I am there very calmly, just surfing.

I have several groups on Facebook.
The largest of these is "Friends who like Steel Restraints", it has almost 15,000 members and the group is very active.
The second group is "Friends who like Female Prison," 3,000 members.

You can also find me on DevianArt daily.

What else...

I have two fetlife profille:
CaptiveGirl, https://fetlife.com/users/460399
NiceInmate, https://fetlife.com/users/404960

I have not used Fetllife actively.
Now when I log in I noticed that I have dozens of posts there!

I have been careless, I am sorry, I will answer them soon!

In addition, I can be found in chat rooms like wwwstaylace.com (CaptiveGirl), wwwkgforum.org (CaptiveGirl), wwwbdsm.com (niceinmate), etc. occasionally

Maybe I'm even too much present? I do not know.

Edit. I forgot to tell you that my CaptiveGirl Lifestory can also be found here.
THE LIFE STORY OF CAPTIVEGIRL

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2021-05-17 16:21:09)

Not sure you should have insisted on your Life Story.....after all, you didn't quite finish it ....yet maybe?

liev wrote:

Not sure you should have insisted on your Life Story.....after all, you didn't quite finish it ....yet maybe?

My LifeStory is not ready. How could it be? My life is still in progress ... :)

Seriously, writing has now stopped at the point where my life changed completely. At that moment, I thought everything was great. I didn’t realize the danger I was heading towards.
It has taken time to deal with but the story continues shortly again.

Hello Miisa,

Take your time ! I'll admit i'm interested in many things in your life (one of them being a detailedl account of your pregnancy )

Last edited by liev (2021-05-18 12:50:52)

liev wrote:

Hello Miisa,

Take your time ! I'll admit i'm interested in many things in your life (one of them being a detailedl account of your pregnancy )

Last edited by liev (Today 12:50:52)

A detailed account of my pregnancy comes in time in my LifeStory.

I can tell you that pregnancy was easy for me and left good memories.

I "borrowed" my womb, meaning I was a surrogate mother. The actual parent of the child is a woman who could not give birth herself.

I was well taken care of, even pampered throughout my pregnancy and everything went well.
So I wasn’t forced in any way, on the contrary, I felt necessary and doing a good job.

It was before this new place and Max Security practices but restraints and other routines were in place all the time.

Like I said, I have good memories of it :)

Hi prisoner,
first I want to congratulate you about your nice gesture for the baby.
One of the many questions I ask myself is about discipline. You hardly talk about it.
I am not talking about the restraints but I would like to know if you are bound by strict regulations, how you behave towards your guards and the members of your committee. For example, must you ask for permission to speak, can you look them in the eye, must you have an imposed posture ... etc.
Also how do your caretakers behave with you?
kisses

brit wrote:

Hi prisoner,
first I want to congratulate you about your nice gesture for the baby.
One of the many questions I ask myself is about discipline. You hardly talk about it.
I am not talking about the restraints but I would like to know if you are bound by strict regulations, how you behave towards your guards and the members of your committee. For example, must you ask for permission to speak, can you look them in the eye, must you have an imposed posture ... etc.
Also how do your caretakers behave with you?
kisses

Hello Ma'am

I’ve sometimes written about rules of conduct and discipline.
It’s such a well-established way in my life that I don’t pay attention to it. It just happens.

For example, I can’t start a conversation but I can answer if I am asked something.
I will also be notified if my "speech is free". Then I can tell things of concern to me or if I need something. This happens a few times a week.

In practice, my guards are not my friends, they just do their job. We don't "chat".
Often the easiest way for me to contact the Committee is through this forum. They follow this forum and know if I have something for them.

The guards treat me very professionally. I have no complaints.

Things were worse over a year ago. Then we had problems with behavior, on both sides.
The committee eventually found out about the problems and they fixed it. It led to my re-training, the guards were also told how to behave towards me.
Things became "more official", now proceed more closely according to the rules.

I also wrote about that time in my diary.

Hi prisoner,
I thank you for your quick response.
I continue on the same theme:
what do the wardens call you, by your name, by "prisoner" or sometimes by nicknames.
As a prisoner, your committee never thought of assigning you a serial number and that you were appointed with this number?
Kisses

brit wrote:

Hi prisoner,
I thank you for your quick response.
I continue on the same theme:
what do the wardens call you, by your name, by "prisoner" or sometimes by nicknames.
As a prisoner, your committee never thought of assigning you a serial number and that you were appointed with this number?
Kisses

Ma'am

"prisoner", "Miisa" or prisoner Miisa are the options used.
Sometimes no name is used at all.

To my knowledge, no prisoner number or anything like that has been considered ... however, I am the only prisoner here.

I understand the psychological purpose of whether to use a name or not. It is not necessary here because I was not meant to break down mentally.

Hello Miisa

I have enjoyed catching up on your life through reading your diary.  I particularly enjoyed the report of your night sleeping outside. 8-) You mentioned that the equipment such as the sleeping bag had been purchased some time before as the idea had been discussed previously. Can you tell me, to what extent it was discussed? For example, were the security aspects discussed with you, or just the idea of being able to sleep under the stars? I ask because I can imagine that you would have been very worried about your security if you had simply been immobilized and bound to the bed, but not chained to the wall. By making sure that you were physically tethered at three points, the Committee helped you relax and enjoy your experience without worry. It's nice.

Also, I have been wondering for some time, who keeps your prison clean and sanitary? Do the guards do this, or are there janitors that you don't mention? Or is it part of your daily duties to clean your cell? You have not shared this detail as far as I recall, so I am curious.

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

Hello Miisa

I have enjoyed catching up on your life through reading your diary.  I particularly enjoyed the report of your night sleeping outside.  You mentioned that the equipment such as the sleeping bag had been purchased some time before as the idea had been discussed previously. Can you tell me, to what extent it was discussed? For example, were the security aspects discussed with you, or just the idea of being able to sleep under the stars? I ask because I can imagine that you would have been very worried about your security if you had simply been immobilized and bound to the bed, but not chained to the wall. By making sure that you were physically tethered at three points, the Committee helped you relax and enjoy your experience without worry. It's nice.

Also, I have been wondering for some time, who keeps your prison clean and sanitary? Do the guards do this, or are there janitors that you don't mention? Or is it part of your daily duties to clean your cell? You have not shared this detail as far as I recall, so I am curious.

Hello

The idea of sleeping outdoors was already in the winter a year ago.
At the time, I was only mentioned about the upcoming issue but no details were given. The sleeping bag and accessories had already been purchased at that time.

Then came the trip to meet my grandmother, misunderstandings along the way and the aftermath of it.
My routines changed significantly after that so this thing was also canceled. I didn't know anything about it then.

My restraints and locks are routine so it was clear that they are also used outdoors, applied but as secure as always. It’s normal, I don’t even think about those things.

The guards keep my room and cell clean.
It's basically quick to do because I don't have inside the cell stuff. Just a few occasional magazines, bedding, office chair. They are easy to move away during cleaning. Inside the cell floors there is no small stuff collecting dust or causing a fire hazard.
Everything can be washed with a water hose while protecting my computer.

I can't take part in the cleaning and arrangement.
I’m like a princess and I’m waiting in the meeting room when that happens  :)
Sometimes it can be done during my outdoor activities. One guard is with me outside and another to check and clean the interior.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Then came the trip to meet my grandmother, misunderstandings along the way and the aftermath of it.
My routines changed significantly after that so this thing was also canceled. I didn't know anything about it then.

Hi prisoner,
I hope you are well.
You talked about your trip to your grandmother's, besides the bad adventures on this occasion, I noticed that you had been forced to wear diapers and rubber panties and it seemed to me that this was not pleasant for you . Do you still have to wear rubber from time to time and how do you feel on these occasions?
Kisses

brit wrote:

Hi prisoner,
I hope you are well.
You talked about your trip to your grandmother's, besides the bad adventures on this occasion, I noticed that you had been forced to wear diapers and rubber panties and it seemed to me that this was not pleasant for you . Do you still have to wear rubber from time to time and how do you feel on these occasions?
Kisses

Ma'am

I have never felt rubber or latex comfortable.

It may be because in my bad relationship before my imprisonment my “husband” (we were not married) insisted that I wear a tight latex catsuit under my clothes e.g. when we visited my parents, sometimes otherwise.
He wanted me to feel in his control all the time.
I hated that situation and the feeling and so I started to hate all latex and rubber clothes too.

Rubber and latex are still used sometimes in my sessions but that’s a different thing. In such use, the tightness of the material excites me, perhaps also the discomfort and sniffiness to some extent.

In the case you mentioned, the use of a diaper and tight rubber pants was “justified” because the car trip was long and I didn’t have access to the toilet.
But it was disgusting and humiliating.

Thank you for that answer.
I hadn't read that you had a husband.
when was it? before or after what seems like a horrible time in your life with the Russians.

brit wrote:

Thank you for that answer.
I hadn't read that you had a husband.
when was it? before or after what seems like a horrible time in your life with the Russians.

He was just this Russian

[quote="Miisa Karlsson"

In the case you mentioned, the use of a diaper and tight rubber pants was “justified” because the car trip was long and I didn’t have access to the toilet.
But it was disgusting and humiliating.

I have the feeling that they wanted to please you by allowing you to meet your grandmother, but that they counterbalanced this pleasure by a more uncomfortable trip. Otherwise a diaper and a simple plastic panties would have been sufficient

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

He was just this Russian

I hope I didn't wake up bad memories

I was grateful that they arranged a trip to Grandma. That was the last time I met her.
The trip went well but ended sadly.

The practices that treat me are often harsh and, in the opinion of some, exaggerated.
When I have to focus on discomfort, many other nasty things are left out of my mind.
It is part of psychological treatment. That's a good thing sometimes.

You didn’t evoke bad memories for me. I can talk about those things too :)

Hi prisoner,
I reread my questions and I think they are not consistent with my desire to better understand your life and its progress. I think it is best to start at the beginning, so I would like to know what the preparations were before your incarceration.
And 2 little things:
can you describe yourself in a few words
the second is about the baby, did you do it before or during your incarceration?
Kisses

brit wrote:

Hi prisoner,
I reread my questions and I think they are not consistent with my desire to better understand your life and its progress. I think it is best to start at the beginning, so I would like to know what the preparations were before your incarceration.
And 2 little things:
can you describe yourself in a few words
the second is about the baby, did you do it before or during your incarceration?
Kisses

Ma'am

There were a few significant things in my history before this prison life.
- My childhood / youth age, the desire to find someone a way to satisfy my needs and desires (need for control, management, imprisonment).
- Eventually I found something but it was dreadful mistake which led to major complications in my life. Crime, violence, pressure, etc.
- Then there was time for imprisonment, investigation and interrogation because I was suspected of voluntary involvement in crimes. In the end, I was treated as a witness and a victim.
- After this I moved on to the voluntary imprisonment where I still am.

Describe me how?
I have done foolishness, I have trusted in the wrong peoples. I have been naive in my own thoughts. Now I am institutionalized but relatively happy.
:) I live my strange dream every day safely and stress free.

I was pregnant and gave birth in prison, before Max Security

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2021-05-21 11:04:38)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Ma'am

There were a few significant things in my history before this prison life.
- My childhood / youth age, the desire to find someone a way to satisfy my needs and desires (need for control, management, imprisonment).
- Eventually I found something but it was dreadful mistake which led to major complications in my life. Crime, violence, pressure, etc.
- Then there was time for imprisonment, investigation and interrogation because I was suspected of voluntary involvement in crimes. In the end, I was treated as a witness and a victim.
- After this I moved on to the voluntary imprisonment where I still am.

Describe me how?
I have done foolishness, I have trusted in the wrong peoples. I have been naive in my own thoughts. Now I am institutionalized but relatively happy.
I live my strange dream every day safely and stress free.

Wahou you have realy have had bad time.

Thanks for this answer, but that's not exactly what I'm asking
What interests me at the moment is the period just before your voluntary imprisonment.
How was it prepared, did you meet your committee, what were your dialogues with them, who decided on your shackles and your prison, did you discuss limits, regulations, punishments ... etc.

For your description I was thinking more of your physique
Kisses
I was pregnant and gave birth in prison, before Max Security

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (Today 10:04:38)

I knew some people, I didn’t know the term “Committee” then but later I found out they were part of it.
They had planned things for me for the future. Things progressed but I betrayed them at the last minute (because I trusted the wrong person).
I thought then that they no longer wanted to hear from me because I rejected them.

When my difficulties started, I didn’t have anyone to help me. I couldn’t tell anyone because I was threatened all the time.

In fact, without my knowledge, the Committee was concerned about me but they could do nothing. They didn’t know all things.

Eventually things got in place.
I think the Committee finally saved me from really bad things.
Eventually, they encouraged and even physically took me to the police to report the criminal activity.
Since then I have been under their care at all times.

physically I am 170 cm, 58 kg.
Natural dark hair that would need more color though. An ordinary, small-breasted woman. I don’t feel like I’m any “ideal woman” externally (and not mentally).

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I knew some people, I didn’t know the term “Committee” then but later I found out they were part of it.
They had planned things for me for the future. Things progressed but I betrayed them at the last minute (because I trusted the wrong person).
I thought then that they no longer wanted to hear from me because I rejected them.

When my difficulties started, I didn’t have anyone to help me. I couldn’t tell anyone because I was threatened all the time.

In fact, without my knowledge, the Committee was concerned about me but they could do nothing. They didn’t know all things.

Eventually things got in place.
I think the Committee finally saved me from really bad things.
Eventually, they encouraged and even physically took me to the police to report the criminal activity.
Since then I have been under their care at all times.

physically I am 170 cm, 58 kg.
Natural dark hair that would need more color though. An ordinary, small-breasted woman. I don’t feel like I’m any “ideal woman” externally (and not mentally).

Thank you for your answer.
it looks like you've had a really bad time in your life. I am sincerely sorry, but at one bad thing / there are good things and maybe you would not live your present life which seems to be satisfying you many. I don't like abuse and I think BDSM should only be done between consenting adults.
To continue my questions, I would like you to tell me in great detail about the first day of your maximum security imprisonment. And what were your feelings  that day.
For your beauty, I think like all of us you think that you are not pretty enough, but it is to devalue yourself and I am sure that you must be a very beautiful young woman

Kisses

brit wrote:

Thank you for your answer.
it looks like you've had a really bad time in your life. I am sincerely sorry, but at one bad thing / there are good things and maybe you would not live your present life which seems to be satisfying you many. I don't like abuse and I think BDSM should only be done between consenting adults.
To continue my questions, I would like you to tell me in great detail about the first day of your maximum security imprisonment. And what were your feelings  that day.
For your beauty, I think like all of us you think that you are not pretty enough, but it is to devalue yourself and I am sure that you must be a very beautiful young woman

Kisses

I completely agree that bdsm etc needs to be done so that all parties agree.
I had to witness bdsm events e.g. at parties where women let themselves do nasty and sadistic things, they got a pre-agreed payment for it... That's what I thought at first.
But sometimes the sessions went further. Some women suffered permanent injuries, some disappeared completely.
They were women who had been brought to work in this country as prostitutes or "companions".  Most of them were from Eastern Europe, etc., some spoke only their own language.
No one knew where they were, no one would miss them. It was very sad, it also involved drugs and alcohol.

Practically my Max Security started when I moved to this new location.
It was something big and wonderful. An entity designed and built just for me!
Not really built but the house has an extra wing that has undergone major changes for my life.
Everything was new, including strict rules and practices.
I had a lot of getting used to but still I was kind of in love and flattered that all this is for me. All that security and safety, in many ways.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I completely agree that bdsm etc needs to be done so that all parties agree.
I had to witness bdsm events e.g. at parties where women let themselves do nasty and sadistic things, they got a pre-agreed payment for it... That's what I thought at first.
But sometimes the sessions went further. Some women suffered permanent injuries, some disappeared completely.
They were women who had been brought to work in this country as prostitutes or "companions".  Most of them were from Eastern Europe, etc., some spoke only their own language.
No one knew where they were, no one would miss them. It was very sad, it also involved drugs and alcohol.

Practically my Max Security started when I moved to this new location.
It was something big and wonderful. An entity designed and built just for me!
Not really built but the house has an extra wing that has undergone major changes for my life.
Everything was new, including strict rules and practices.
I had a lot of getting used to but still I was kind of in love and flattered that all this is for me. All that security and safety, in many ways.

Hi prisoner,
I did not understand that you were not in maximum security in your first location.
What were your conditions of detention in this first prison, were you still chained?

brit wrote:

Hi prisoner,
I did not understand that you were not in maximum security in your first location.
What were your conditions of detention in this first prison, were you still chained?

in the first place also had restraints in use, as well as cells but some things were easier and freer, such as meetings.
The rules were not so strict.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary