CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 31 to 60 of 1245

Thanks to Metallica!

I will now tell you about something that annoys me very much.
Here are many poor and even homeless people in Finland, especially in Helsinki (also elsewhere).
In Helsinki is a private organization that gives them food, clothes and more. They are volunteers, good people.

They are open a few times a week and always there are thousands of people in the line.
Those peoples have real distress and daily hunger. They are retired, disabled, sick and unemployed peoples, some also with their childs.

Now Helsinki wants to evict them.
Helsinki does not help their own people.

Helsinki wants to help refugees and other immigrants, their own people have been forgotten and trying to hide the problem.
I do not have anything against immigrants but also for own people need help!

Some time ago here was a Metallica concert.
A great band and a great show (so I've heard).
But the coolest thing is that Metallica donated a lot of money to that organization!

The Finnish State and the Helsinki City do not take care of their own people, but the awesome international (USA) rock band does it!

This money, of course, is not enough for a long time, but it was a fine gesture and a lesson for stupid politicians here. But politicians do not even realize it. They can not even be ashamed.

In any case, I'm a big Metallica fan, I was already before this!

...I donate every month money to that organization.
I can not give much but I give something. I also want to help.

over 1000 wiews in my diary ... wow!

Midsummer party is coming. I'm a little nervous now.
A few summers I have been able to participate in the party, in a sense.

Sometimes I sat with the Committee and spend a good time. We have celebrations, eaten and drink a bit. It has been fun, I can not drink alcohol, and no one else has been drunk.
It has been a civilized feast.

One year at a party was my O-session at the same time.
It was a bit surprising and hard, its duration was 3 days, I also had the chance to sleep for a while.
Then I slept in the night outside, in a chain like a dog. It was a tough experience. I was naked and at night there are a lot of mosquitoes and other bugs (ants too). 
I do not know if the "mosquito" is the right term. Google thinks it's ... a bug that injects, suck blood and keeps the bad sound.
It was pure torture, hands behind the back and legs together.

Now I can not know what's going on this time.
Maybe nothing, maybe I'm under normal routine and should not be any changes.

The most annoying thing is that I can not know about the future. I know that next week is normal again and it calms me.

Nervousness, waiting and tension are part of my O-session. Always unpleasant but still thrilling.

today's thoughts ...

Do you know who I think is the most famous female prisoner in the world?
She is Melania Trump.
Her life is so controlled, she can never say freely what she thinks. She is completely in the hands of her narcissistic husband and other political machinery.

She tries to fight back and show her own opinion but still she is completely on a leash.

She tried to show her opinion when her husband's sex issues were dealt.
She was brave and tried to fight back but she was subjected under the Trump machinery.

Now she has been forced to correct Trump's stupid decisions and she has been sent to the U.S. Mexico border. As if it would help Trump silliness.

Her coat on the back is the text "I really do not care. Do u? "

I think it is a great statement.
She cares about people but not Trump's commands and politics. , so I think of it.

She is a brave woman and I hope her all the good! Keep up the fight!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/donald- … 03253.html

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-06-22 17:26:11)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

today's thoughts ...

She is Melania Trump.
Her life is so controlled, she can never say freely what she thinks. She is completely in the hands of her narcissistic husband and other political machinery.

She tries to fight back and show her own opinion but still she is completely on a leash.

She was brave and tried to fight back but she was subjected under the Trump machinery.

Now she has been forced to correct Trump's stupid decisions and she has been sent to the U.S. Mexico border. As if it would help Trump silliness.

She cares about people but not Trump's commands and politics. , so I think of it.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (Yesterday 15:26:11)

A prisoner not held in a cell or kept in physical restraints. She is probably the the kind of prisoner that really hurts the most.

Midsummer is over. The actual celebration time has gone, summer continues (by calendar).
There has been a dramatic change in the weather, now neither warm nor sunny. The midsummer time was cool too.
It was basically good because then came a bit of drowning accidents.
In hot weather, stupid people go drunk for boating and swimming, and then part gets drown. Finns are stupid people.
now there was a cool and hard wind, almost a storm, People stayed out of the water.

For me this was the time was completely normal. No changes to the daily life.
It was a bit disappointing but there was no celebration for anyone so life continued normally.
I expected that I would have had an O-session during this time but that did not happen.
Maybe it's next weekend, I have to wait.
Waiting is normal for me.

Then great news!
Some of the collars are now photographed and have a presentation page

https://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Products/

It's just the beginning, more is coming!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

today's thoughts ...

She is Melania Trump.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-06-22 17:26:11)

Hi Miisa! First post here.
Not shure she qualifies as prisoner. Maybe she's just a bit smarter than her husband and knows that anything she says can and will be used against her. Or her husband.
And that quote on the rain coat was quite a bad choice of words, given her destination. Politicians have public relations people hired for figuring this out so it must have been a slip on their side.
You should not look at the things you read or hear on the news as a fight between good and evil. It is not an emotions game it's one of chess between two (or more) players where all use the emotions to manipulate the rest that are not playing.
At least that's how I see it. :)
Anyways, just my two cents.
Take care,
A.

redsquid wrote:

Hi Miisa! First post here.
Not shure she qualifies as prisoner. Maybe she's just a bit smarter than her husband and knows that anything she says can and will be used against her. Or her husband.
And that quote on the rain coat was quite a bad choice of words, given her destination. Politicians have public relations people hired for figuring this out so it must have been a slip on their side.
You should not look at the things you read or hear on the news as a fight between good and evil. It is not an emotions game it's one of chess between two (or more) players where all use the emotions to manipulate the rest that are not playing.
At least that's how I see it.
Anyways, just my two cents.
Take care,
A.

It's great that my writing creates thoughts and discussion!
It's true that I do not know everything. I just know what things look like in my eyes.
I can not understand the "big game" but I can see the pain of a small person.

She, like thousands of others, is just a small part of the chess game. Abused and under manipulation.
I know a lot about brainwashing, manipulation, and narcissistic people. I have very bad experiences about it and the scars are in me for the rest of my life.

Political High-Level Summit in Finland.

Presidents Putin and Trump meet in Helsinki.
Finland and Helsinki are excited about it.

I really do not, it's just a great show. Really things have been negotiated and agreed in advance, so I think (and hope).

A large number of diplomats and politicians have been doing their job for a long time, the "summit" is just a performance for the people.

Presidents are very different.
Putin has a clever tactic, he is an old KGB spy who knows how to work in shadows and hiding places, to think tactfully. His machine works in the same way.
Trump is like a hippo in a glass shop. He wants to perform tremendously and often makes big mistakes. His background crowds are therefore forced to explain things again.

What happens when a tactical fox and a clumsy hippopotamus meet?
I think nothing good happens.

Eventually, Trump thinks he is "a winner", but behind everyone knows that Putin can guide him.
Those two are so different from the worlds that they can not understand each other, they just pretend so.
Putin can use Trump's "ruler feeling", guide things in the direction he wants. And Trump does not even realize it.

I do not admire either of these two presidents.
They're scary.
Putin is scary because he strongly dominated nation that I do not fully understand.
Trump is scary because he is a hippo who thinks only of business and profit.
He does not see the overall picture.

I promise that I will not speak more politics this time.
... I think that I already did some people angry, I'm sorry about that.

Today is Friday ... Last weekend of this month.
In principle, it would be time for my monthly O-session.

I expected the session to be the last weekend but that was not the case.
I was already mentally prepared for it and waited for it. I was excited about two days before that.
I once again had the feeling of fear and horror, which at the same time mixed with sexual excitement.

When nothing happened, I was relieved but at the same time I was very disappointed.

I need orgasms, I think all people need them.
My problem is that my orgasm involves so much more.
..."Normal" people associate this matter of love, of tenderness, as well as other things ... caring.

For me the orgasm is associated with pain, humiliation, torture, bondage and many other things that people do not even know. They do not need to know about these things.

My first sexual experiences are related to bondage.
Actually bondage came first, I did a lot of selfbondage as a teen, even earlier. It gave me a good feeling and felt right.

The first orgasm I got in this way, I was bound and locked myself, struggled and twisted in it, and suddenly I noticed I was getting orgasm. It was awesome!

Bondage was (and still is) a drug to me.

I also have experience of "normal" sex but it is not for me.
It's better than nothing but really I do not even want it.

That is why I look forward to my sessions for a long time and patience, Its long duration and intensity can satisfy me for a long time.
After the session I feel for a long time traces of me in my body, even weeks later I still feel the whip attacks and torture marks in me.
And my chains etc. remind me of everything at all times.

hmm ... why I write this?
Maybe because these things are in my mind now. I wait.

Week without diary upgrade. I apologize.
I had computer problems, I got a new computer and there were problems with it,now everything works but my daily work is slightly piling up.

I will continue my O-day report today or tomorrow.

I was at the weekend outside of this place, just a few hours but still. That was great!
I went to meet a prisoner who lives almost the same way as me. His life is harder than mine but he has adapted pretty well.
I have met him now maybe 5-6 times.

I'll tell you more about it in the future.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Week without diary upgrade. I apologize.
I had computer problems, I got a new computer and there were problems with it,now everything works but my daily work is slightly piling up.

I will continue my O-day report today or tomorrow.

I was at the weekend outside of this place, just a few hours but still. That was great!
I went to meet a prisoner who lives almost the same way as me. His life is harder than mine but he has adapted pretty well.
I have met him now maybe 5-6 times.

I'll tell you more about it in the future.

You got me curious about that prisoner's life now. :)

Hope the PC issues don't happen again! :)

Last edited by LightChan (2018-07-09 21:45:10)

I am very happy now, I got very exciting news!

In the autumn here in Finland will be held in Tampere Fetish Factory - event (City of Tampere).
It's an event with seminars, demonstrations, markets and a spectacular evening party.

My designed products will be presented there (I always talk as that they were my products ...in reality I'm just a small part of them)!

In any case, I'm very excited!

Some products can also be seen in this password protected gallery. Password is : Password

https://bep.pic.fi/gallery/K-18/

2018-07-01

I slept last night in the open air. In the yard, in my outdoor area.
The night was quite cool (10 to 12 degrees Celsius) but it did not hurt me, I was in a good sleeping bag and I did not have a cold.
Last time, a month ago here was a hot and sunny air at my session but now it was different.
It was much cooler, it was rainy occasionally and it was a tough wind. It was not an ideal outdoor session day.

I already thought yesterday that the session would not come, I was disappointed and annoyed.
I usually can control myself well, but this time I'm so annoyed.

I was not told anything in advance but when it was my normal outdoor time, I immediately saw that there were two committee members and a few items out there.
I had my normal clothes and restraints, as always for outdoor activities. Skirt, corset and shirt. Boots. My chains, legcuffs, handcuffs with waistchain. Collar and backchain. Leather mittens. the whole package for outdoor activities.

This time I was not locked in my outdoor wire, as usual.
The yard has a sturdy, massive table. It is a practical garden parties, etc..

I was locked to the table, on my back. My hands were still locked in my waistline front of me. The mittens were in my hand
The edge of the table was above my knees so that my knees bent down from the table
The waist chain was locked to the table on both sides.
I was helpless on the table. My backchain (between collar and waitchain) burdened my back.
They took my skirt off. They had a sharp knife, maybe a razor knife that they cut off my panties and panty liner.
Eventually, however, they opened my legcuffs on the left foot,
They locked the cuff under the table and took the boot off the free leg.
Then, they locked my free leg and did the same to the other leg.  My legs were now spread, I was very open.
I was under full control and could not resist.
Eventually, I was locked on the table. My lower body was naked. The weather was not very warm and I felt uncomfortable. The table was hard and burdened my thighs from behind. My fingers were inside the mittens and I could not move them.
I felt very helpless and miserable, I was a little crying.
They treated my intimate area, they laughed and pinched my stump. They asked me how I want them to do it,
They can pluck my pubic hair to one by one, or they can simply take care of it with a knife.

One of them took small pliers and pulled the hair off, one or two at a time. it was very unpleasant and gave pain every time.
He collected every hair and finally he came next to my head and told me to open my mouth.
There were not many hairs but I still did not want them in my mouth.
"Open your mouth and tongue out," he ordered.
It was very humiliating, but I knew I had no options. I opened my mouth and pushed the tongue out.
"Bend the tongue down, keep it out". I was trying to do so and he put the hairs on the top of the tongue.
"you do not need to eat them or even put your mouth" just keep the tongue out so they stay there "
I knew it was impossible, it could be a while but still it is impossible. But I had to try.
I felt at the same time how they spread something in my intimate area, so I decided that they would not take the hair one by one, but shave it at once. I was so complacent.
They did something, I could not see what, I just feel how they treated my clitoris.
It was distressing, frightening, very uncomfortable, while I was in a difficult position and forced to keep my mouth open. It was not nice!

My clitoris was put into a small cylinder which was able to suck air out of the vacuum. I knew what it was though I could not see it.
I felt how my clitoris and clit hood pulled and pressed into a small space.
It was very unpleasant and I could not do anything. It hurt.
I cried and yelled, at the same time I got a pubic hair in my mouth and throat.
I was coughing and I was very close to panic.
"I told you that you do not have to put the tongue and the hair in your mouth, see now what happened!" They laughed
They gave me water in the mouth, it helped and the coughing ended.
He wrapped my used panty liner into a tight roll, and put it deep into my mouth. He wrapped the tape around the roll and my head. It remained firm in my mouth. Basically I could taste my flavor but it did not hurt me. The biggest thing was humiliation.
It shut my mouth perfectly and I was no longer able to cry out. I was quiet and focused on breathing.
They shave my pubic hair, drastically and efficiently. I felt how they moved and turned the cylinder on which my clitoris had been sucked. It was not a pleasant nor excitatory.
It was an aggressive and perhaps pleased them.
I was their toy.

When the shaving was done, they flushed my lower body, they used cold water. It felt frozen. They did it many times, slowly.
Eventually they took a wooden, thin stick, maybe rattan.
They showed it to me, it scared me because I knew that it causes pain.
One of them made a quick moves with a stick in the air. I could hear the sound it made, like a low whistle.
Surprisingly, I heard how the stick hit the flesh. I knew how it hit my upper thigh, but I did not feel sharp pain.
The icy water had made my skin numb. It was an unrealistic feeling.
I knew that it hurts me, but I did not feel it!
I got more strikes, the feeling in my thighs went slowly. The cold numbness turned into a burning and stinging pain.
Even when the strikes were over, the pain grew all the time!

The man was next to me, he gently manipulating my vagina and squeezed my nostrils shut.
He unexpectedly released my clitoris. It was cause more pain when the blood again got around to it.
It was an insane feeling!
I was completely helpless, locked to the table. Feet and hands locked too.
Growing pain in the thigh, sharp pain clitoris ... and I could not breathe!
And then it happened again. I was sexually aroused very much!
I feel how to dildo went in, and was moving inside me,it slipped very easily.
He let me breathe for a while and again shut my nostrils.
I feel how a curved dildo search my G point... It vibrates lightly, gently.
The right place was found, I knew feel the pressure grows. My body was tense. He also noticed it and gave me breath again.
Then again he closed my nostrils and started moving the dildo, first calmly but he then added strength and speed, eventually he almost "shaken" me inside.
And then it came, massive and explosive orgasm! He released my nostrils, I got air again, I really needed it!
He continued and continued, not stopped. I feel how my fluid splashed out, Orgasm was long and he continued to the end.

They stopped my treatment, I got some blanket on my lower body. It was nicely done as I began to feel cold.
The good feeling of orgasm began to change into discomfort. I shiver and tremble. I wanted to get up ... back to my safe cell but I knew the session was going to continue.
Panty liner inside my mouth disgusted me, I felt it swollen, changed bigger. I wanted to vomit but it was not possible.
The hard table and the chain between my back and the table was very uncomfortable.
The thighs were still like fire.
And what did they do ...? They sat next to the table, drinking coffee as they would be out in the park!
They ignored me completely.

Eventually they noticed that I have trouble with panty liner - gag.
They took the tape away, the gag in my mouth was really swollen, they had trouble getting it out. Eventually I could breathe normally. I was grateful and I said it. My feel immediately became better. I know that they are not doing me harm.

They released my left leg but immediately they bent it and tied it to the frog position.
With rubber belt they tied my ankle to the back of the thigh. The belt was a bit elastic and tight. It remained firmly in place.
They did the same on the right foot.
I was still on the table, on my back. The situation became even more uncomfortable. I could not even put my legs together, I was open and exposed.
They did not have a hurry, they worked like a slow motion movie ... or maybe I just imagined that.
They enjoyed the situation. I did not enjoy it but still I felt excited again.
I asked that I could get out of the table, I cried and asked for it.
The end result was that I got ballgag in my mouth, it was a red silicone ball. It was familiar to me many times before.
Silicone is a pretty comfortable material, it is flexible, does not hurt the teeth. it does not taste like bad rubber .
It's familiar and safe. Maybe I can say that it even calms me.

to be continued...

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-07-24 16:52:00)

It would seem that the "Big Boys Meeting" (Trump /Putin) also employs me somehow, so I do not have time now to make updates to the forum.

:(

Here is a summer season now, many of my colleagues are on holiday. I do not have a summer holiday so I have to do more work than usual (photo / video-editing).
But this is only temporary.

I try to come here whenever possible.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Political High-Level Summit in Finland.

Presidents Putin and Trump meet in Helsinki.
Finland and Helsinki are excited about it.

I really do not, it's just a great show. Really things have been negotiated and agreed in advance, so I think (and hope).

A large number of diplomats and politicians have been doing their job for a long time, the "summit" is just a performance for the people.

Presidents are very different.
Putin has a clever tactic, he is an old KGB spy who knows how to work in shadows and hiding places, to think tactfully. His machine works in the same way.
Trump is like a hippo in a glass shop. He wants to perform tremendously and often makes big mistakes. His background crowds are therefore forced to explain things again.

What happens when a tactical fox and a clumsy hippopotamus meet?
I think nothing good happens.

Eventually, Trump thinks he is "a winner", but behind everyone knows that Putin can guide him.
Those two are so different from the worlds that they can not understand each other, they just pretend so.
Putin can use Trump's "ruler feeling", guide things in the direction he wants. And Trump does not even realize it.

I do not admire either of these two presidents.
They're scary.
Putin is scary because he strongly dominated nation that I do not fully understand.
Trump is scary because he is a hippo who thinks only of business and profit.
He does not see the overall picture.

I promise that I will not speak more politics this time.
... I think that I already did some people angry, I'm sorry about that.

The summit in Helsinki has been held, it is time to return to normal life.
I think that there occurred what I thought in advance.

Putin was a fox who led the hippo trap, and now the US internal politics is messed up.
Trump's European tour was basically a disaster.
As I said in advance, the hippopotamus in the glass shop.

I'm not talking politics anymore. I do not have permission and I can not do that.

Now, we return to normal life and routines.

I heard very inspirational news!

One  well-known international celebrity wants a collection of our (my designed) collars and other products.
She is involved in the fashion world and also makes music and concerts.

This is not a financial agreement, she has just seen my products and wants to get to know them better.
She "may" also use them publicly.

I can not tell her name yet.

Some products have already been sent to many countries, it is nice.

I did not expect this!

Wonderful world!

I have received emails regarding my politic commentary.

Some people are angry at what I said before the Helsinki Summit, but then there are also mails that wonder how I knew in advance what's happening ...

I'm not talking about this any more, but I say: Keep your eyes open and think.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I heard very inspirational news!

One  well-known international celebrity wants a collection of our (my designed) collars and other products.
She is involved in the fashion world and also makes music and concerts.

This is not a financial agreement, she has just seen my products and wants to get to know them better.
She "may" also use them publicly.

I can not tell her name yet.

Some products have already been sent to many countries, it is nice.

I did not expect this!

Wonderful world!

I visit in a fetish event / party in Helsinki, There was one couple, and a woman wear your designed collar.
It was very beautiful and suited her perfectly and tightly. She told me she was wearing a collar almost every day. They had two of your design collars, one (narrower) for everyday use and the other for a party.
They strongly recommended you!

Last edited by Harry C (2018-07-22 12:49:18)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

2018-07-01

I slept last night in the open air. In the yard, in my outdoor area.
The night was quite cool (10 to 12 degrees Celsius) but it did not hurt me, I was in a good sleeping bag and I did not have a cold.
Last time, a month ago here was a hot and sunny air at my session but now it was different.
It was much cooler, it was rainy occasionally and it was a tough wind. It was not an ideal outdoor session day.

I already thought yesterday that the session would not come, I was disappointed and annoyed.
I usually can control myself well, but this time I'm so annoyed.

I was not told anything in advance but when it was my normal outdoor time, I immediately saw that there were two committee members and a few items out there.
I had my normal clothes and restraints, as always for outdoor activities. Skirt, corset and shirt. Boots. My chains, legcuffs, handcuffs with waistchain. Collar and backchain. Leather mittens. the whole package for outdoor activities.

This time I was not locked in my outdoor wire, as usual.
The yard has a sturdy, massive table. It is a practical garden parties, etc..

I was locked to the table, on my back. My hands were still locked in my waistline front of me. The mittens were in my hand
The edge of the table was above my knees so that my knees bent down from the table
The waist chain was locked to the table on both sides.
I was helpless on the table. My backchain (between collar and waitchain) burdened my back.
They took my skirt off. They had a sharp knife, maybe a razor knife that they cut off my panties and panty liner.
Eventually, however, they opened my legcuffs on the left foot,
They locked the cuff under the table and took the boot off the free leg.
Then, they locked my free leg and did the same to the other leg.  My legs were now spread, I was very open.
I was under full control and could not resist.
Eventually, I was locked on the table. My lower body was naked. The weather was not very warm and I felt uncomfortable. The table was hard and burdened my thighs from behind. My fingers were inside the mittens and I could not move them.
I felt very helpless and miserable, I was a little crying.
They treated my intimate area, they laughed and pinched my stump. They asked me how I want them to do it,
They can pluck my pubic hair to one by one, or they can simply take care of it with a knife.

One of them took small pliers and pulled the hair off, one or two at a time. it was very unpleasant and gave pain every time.
He collected every hair and finally he came next to my head and told me to open my mouth.
There were not many hairs but I still did not want them in my mouth.
"Open your mouth and tongue out," he ordered.
It was very humiliating, but I knew I had no options. I opened my mouth and pushed the tongue out.
"Bend the tongue down, keep it out". I was trying to do so and he put the hairs on the top of the tongue.
"you do not need to eat them or even put your mouth" just keep the tongue out so they stay there "
I knew it was impossible, it could be a while but still it is impossible. But I had to try.
I felt at the same time how they spread something in my intimate area, so I decided that they would not take the hair one by one, but shave it at once. I was so complacent.
They did something, I could not see what, I just feel how they treated my clitoris.
It was distressing, frightening, very uncomfortable, while I was in a difficult position and forced to keep my mouth open. It was not nice!

My clitoris was put into a small cylinder which was able to suck air out of the vacuum. I knew what it was though I could not see it.
I felt how my clitoris and clit hood pulled and pressed into a small space.
It was very unpleasant and I could not do anything. It hurt.
I cried and yelled, at the same time I got a pubic hair in my mouth and throat.
I was coughing and I was very close to panic.
"I told you that you do not have to put the tongue and the hair in your mouth, see now what happened!" They laughed
They gave me water in the mouth, it helped and the coughing ended.
He wrapped my used panty liner into a tight roll, and put it deep into my mouth. He wrapped the tape around the roll and my head. It remained firm in my mouth. Basically I could taste my flavor but it did not hurt me. The biggest thing was humiliation.
It shut my mouth perfectly and I was no longer able to cry out. I was quiet and focused on breathing.
They shave my pubic hair, drastically and efficiently. I felt how they moved and turned the cylinder on which my clitoris had been sucked. It was not a pleasant nor excitatory.
It was an aggressive and perhaps pleased them.
I was their toy.

When the shaving was done, they flushed my lower body, they used cold water. It felt frozen. They did it many times, slowly.
Eventually they took a wooden, thin stick, maybe rattan.
They showed it to me, it scared me because I knew that it causes pain.
One of them made a quick moves with a stick in the air. I could hear the sound it made, like a low whistle.
Surprisingly, I heard how the stick hit the flesh. I knew how it hit my upper thigh, but I did not feel sharp pain.
The icy water had made my skin numb. It was an unrealistic feeling.
I knew that it hurts me, but I did not feel it!
I got more strikes, the feeling in my thighs went slowly. The cold numbness turned into a burning and stinging pain.
Even when the strikes were over, the pain grew all the time!

The man was next to me, he gently manipulating my vagina and squeezed my nostrils shut.
He unexpectedly released my clitoris. It was cause more pain when the blood again got around to it.
It was an insane feeling!
I was completely helpless, locked to the table. Feet and hands locked too.
Growing pain in the thigh, sharp pain clitoris ... and I could not breathe!
And then it happened again. I was sexually aroused very much!
I feel how to dildo went in, and was moving inside me,it slipped very easily.
He let me breathe for a while and again shut my nostrils.
I feel how a curved dildo search my G point... It vibrates lightly, gently.
The right place was found, I knew feel the pressure grows. My body was tense. He also noticed it and gave me breath again.
Then again he closed my nostrils and started moving the dildo, first calmly but he then added strength and speed, eventually he almost "shaken" me inside.
And then it came, massive and explosive orgasm! He released my nostrils, I got air again, I really needed it!
He continued and continued, not stopped. I feel how my fluid splashed out, Orgasm was long and he continued to the end.

They stopped my treatment, I got some blanket on my lower body. It was nicely done as I began to feel cold.
The good feeling of orgasm began to change into discomfort. I shiver and tremble. I wanted to get up ... back to my safe cell but I knew the session was going to continue.
Panty liner inside my mouth disgusted me, I felt it swollen, changed bigger. I wanted to vomit but it was not possible.
The hard table and the chain between my back and the table was very uncomfortable.
The thighs were still like fire.
And what did they do ...? They sat next to the table, drinking coffee as they would be out in the park!
They ignored me completely.

Eventually they noticed that I have trouble with panty liner - gag.
They took the tape away, the gag in my mouth was really swollen, they had trouble getting it out. Eventually I could breathe normally. I was grateful and I said it. My feel immediately became better. I know that they are not doing me harm.

They released my left leg but immediately they bent it and tied it to the frog position.
With rubber belt they tied my ankle to the back of the thigh. The belt was a bit elastic and tight. It remained firmly in place.
They did the same on the right foot.
I was still on the table, on my back. The situation became even more uncomfortable. I could not even put my legs together, I was open and exposed.
They did not have a hurry, they worked like a slow motion movie ... or maybe I just imagined that.
They enjoyed the situation. I did not enjoy it but still I felt excited again.
I asked that I could get out of the table, I cried and asked for it.
The end result was that I got ballgag in my mouth, it was a red silicone ball. It was familiar to me many times before.
Silicone is a pretty comfortable material, it is flexible, does not hurt the teeth. it does not taste like bad rubber .
It's familiar and safe. Maybe I can say that it even calms me.

to be continued...

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (Today 16:52:00)

Eventually, after a long wait, they opened the chains from the table.
They lifted me up, I sat on the table with my legs folded, like a frog.
They opened my waist chain and handcuffs.
"Lift your hands behind the neck and keep them there". I find it difficult to lift my hands up because the corset's shoulder straps limit my movement. But I did it.
My shirt was unable to take off because I had mittens on my hands.
They cut the shirt off. It annoyed me. I do not have many shirts and now this is ruined. I knew it was not a problem but still it annoyed me.
They opened my corset and took it off, they cut off the tube under the corset.
Now I had only mittens in my hands, collar and legs tied to the frog position. gag in my mouth. Mittens were still behind the neck. I feel cold and miserable.
They adored my tan strips that were still visible in my skin. "Natural prisoner stripes", they said and laughed.

They used more rubber straps and tied my hands folded, my mittens were against my shoulders now.
They knew I had been pissed last time in the morning, many hours ago.
According to the daily routine, I have a toilet time after the outdoor exercise and now it is a long time.
"Walking Time," they said and brought me to the ground, to the grass.
I sat in the grass and the man would lock the chain into my collar.
"Let's walk," he said, pulling the chain so that I had to be on the elbows and knees.
I was happy that we were in the grass, hard ground, concrete or floor would have hurt more.
It was not that nice anyway.
We "walked" slowly to the other end of the area.
It was very troublesome because my hands were so short now, as the amputated limb stubs... legs also.

When we were in the area next to the fence, there was a small pit.
"Welcome to your outdoor toilet," he said, "You can use it quite freely," He locks the chain attached to the fence.
He walked back to the table and sat on the chair with a friend. They looked at me. The distance was maybe 4 meters but I felt it was very embarrassing and humiliating.
In principle, the situation is not anything special. I will never go to the toilet or shower alone, I always have someone to monitor me.
It's normal for me, this is not.

They showed me something, it was a butt plug which was attached to a long tail. It was not a small plug.
"If you feel that you have to do shit too so do not be shy, it is good to empty the rectum before the plug."
okay ... this is very humiliating, I thought. We have moved to a new level.
I decided to rebel, I just decided to sit and wait.
They sat at the table, drank coffee and played the card!
They had no hurry to anything!
I do not know how long I sat on the ground but eventually the post became difficult, I decided to settle down to the ground. I let myself fall to my side.
It was a big mistake! The chain was attached to the high wall of the fence and it was so short that it was not enough for the ground.
Everything was fine when I sat but when I fell, the collar was left out of the ground.
The collar weighted my neck and felt like I was choking.
Because my hands and feet were tied I was very difficult to get up.
I fought and struggled, I tried to scream for help but gag dampened it ... or they did not care.
When I finally got up and rested I saw how they continued to play the card.
"Take your time", we can wait, "they said, calmly.

to be continued...

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-07-24 16:55:47)

Do you think you turned into a pet?? What do you think about that? can you accept it?

http://tinypic.com/r/o541vd/9

Last edited by Jackua (2018-07-25 19:27:43)

Jackua wrote:

Do you think you turned into a pet?? What do you think about that? can you accept it?

http://tinypic.com/r/o541vd/9

Last edited by Jackua (Today 19:27:43)

The monthly session is often a humiliation factor as a "pet theme" but in principle it is not daily.

One of my guard once said that I'm like a dog in the zoo ... so I guess I am like a pet in some way.
It's funny because my first prison place was a former kennel

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Eventually, after a long wait, they opened the chains from the table.
They lifted me up, I sat on the table with my legs folded, like a frog.
They opened my waist chain and handcuffs.
"Lift your hands behind the neck and keep them there". I find it difficult to lift my hands up because the corset's shoulder straps limit my movement. But I did it.
My shirt was unable to take off because I had mittens on my hands.
They cut the shirt off. It annoyed me. I do not have many shirts and now this is ruined. I knew it was not a problem but still it annoyed me.
They opened my corset and took it off, they cut off the tube under the corset.
Now I had only mittens in my hands, collar and legs tied to the frog position. gag in my mouth. Mittens were still behind the neck. I feel cold and miserable.
They adored my tan strips that were still visible in my skin. "Natural prisoner stripes", they said and laughed.

They used more rubber straps and tied my hands folded, my mittens were against my shoulders now.
They knew I had been pissed last time in the morning, many hours ago.
According to the daily routine, I have a toilet time after the outdoor exercise and now it is a long time.
"Walking Time," they said and brought me to the ground, to the grass.
I sat in the grass and the man would lock the chain into my collar.
"Let's walk," he said, pulling the chain so that I had to be on the elbows and knees.
I was happy that we were in the grass, hard ground, concrete or floor would have hurt more.
It was not that nice anyway.
We "walked" slowly to the other end of the area.
It was very troublesome because my hands were so short now, as the amputated limb stubs... legs also.

When we were in the area next to the fence, there was a small pit.
"Welcome to your outdoor toilet," he said, "You can use it quite freely," He locks the chain attached to the fence.
He walked back to the table and sat on the chair with a friend. They looked at me. The distance was maybe 4 meters but I felt it was very embarrassing and humiliating.
In principle, the situation is not anything special. I will never go to the toilet or shower alone, I always have someone to monitor me.
It's normal for me, this is not.

They showed me something, it was a butt plug which was attached to a long tail. It was not a small plug.
"If you feel that you have to do shit too so do not be shy, it is good to empty the rectum before the plug."
okay ... this is very humiliating, I thought. We have moved to a new level.
I decided to rebel, I just decided to sit and wait.
They sat at the table, drank coffee and played the card!
They had no hurry to anything!
I do not know how long I sat on the ground but eventually the post became difficult, I decided to settle down to the ground. I let myself fall to my side.
It was a big mistake! The chain was attached to the high wall of the fence and it was so short that it was not enough for the ground.
Everything was fine when I sat but when I fell, the collar was left out of the ground.
The collar weighted my neck and felt like I was choking.
Because my hands and feet were tied I was very difficult to get up.
I fought and struggled, I tried to scream for help but gag dampened it ... or they did not care.
When I finally got up and rested I saw how they continued to play the card.
"Take your time", we can wait, "they said, calmly.

to be continued...

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-07-24 16:55:47)

In the end, I gave up, I move over the pit and got to my knees, sitting  position.
"Put the elbows on the ground" they ordered.
It was stupid, urination would be much wiser to do in a sitting position.
They wanted to humiliate me more.
"lift your feet when you do it!"  It was stupid. Everyone knows that female animals do not lift their feet, only males. But that was not the point in this.
I would not have wanted to do it but I needed to urinate.
I lifted my leg and eventually the urine began to slowly come out. It was flowing through my thigh, I felt its warm, it even went to my stomach, the position was so.
I was trying to pin it out to get out of pressure, it would not be so uncomfortable.
I succeeded in it, I felt and heard when the urine came out fast.
My "audience" gave me applause. In some ways I was proud of myself. I even almost laughed. It made it easier.
The last drops were running again to thigh. I felt dirty.
The men came closer to me.
"No poo?" They asked. "We think you should do it, We can help you."
The man went into the house and came back with supplies, water bag and a rubber hose ... enema supplies.
This would have been faster if you had done it yourself, but on the other hand, this is how it should be done properly, this is your best.

They put latex gloves in the hands.
Then they greased the head of the hose, the one who goes in.
"We want you to cooperate, you have to keep the hose inside you as long as we say. It is not have pumped ball, so all you have to catch your willpower. "
"We planned to use 750 ml of fluid for you but because your urine bladder is empty now, maybe a full liter is a good dose."
In my opinion, the liter was just too much, 250 ml to max 500 ml would be fit in my opinion!
They attached the liquid bag to the fence, high.
"moving back to the fence," I did so. They tied my ankles to my fence. I could not move, I was forced on my knees and elbows on the ground.
The collar chain was still locked in the fence, I could not lower my head down.
I felt how they greased my butt hole. Fingers teased me, at the same time, they "lost" down and rubbed my pussy. In some ways it was a excitatory.
Then I feel how the hose went in. Pretty deep inside.
They opened the hose to the valve and the liquid began to flow quietly in my inside me.
They controlled the valve. "We will not upset you and your body. That takes time, you know it.
An hour away the bag is empty ".
"We leave you to enjoy this time, we will come back when it is time."
They brought the blanket and put it carefully on me, It went up to the ground and really warmed me. I was grateful.

The position was painful, and it became worse all the time. I would have liked to fall head down, perhaps to put the forehead on the grass. The chain was too short for it.
I was firmly attached to my fence. The lower body could not move, the position of the hands I could change, but only very little. My back was sore.
I feel how the fluid inside my stomach went, that there were weird sounds like an old house pipeline. Sometimes I feel also small cramps.
I was thirsty. I was not hungry because I felt how my stomach was full.
Gag in my mouth irritated me.
I imagined what it would be like to have a cow. Milking cow. The idea amused me.
... I have so poor tits and they do not get a milking machine. its good, I think.

Eventually, they came back.
The man was dressed in a rubber protective suit, rubber boots and long gloves, even goggles. He looked like a veterinarian who examines the cows through the ass.
It was a startling sight, and frightening. What did they suppose to happen? will I explode?
They had a lot of fun, maybe this was their inner joke.

She came next to me, he dealt with my soles. I felt something stabbing.
He also rubbed them.
"I just check that everything is fine, that the feet are not numb."
He removed the collar chain from the fence and I could lower my head. It felt great!
The other man held a collar chain in his hand and another loosened my leg straps from the fence.
While I was still tied up, he held tightly onto my chain.
Where and how could I have tried something? ... but the rules are rules.

"Now you're free to move forward, move so much that the rubber hose slips out of you."
"tense your butt hole, I do not want a mess."
I started to move my "stubs", motion brought sound to my intestines, I moved just under a meter and the hose slipped out. I pinched and tried to keep the anus tight.
"Good girl!" he said. "I'll put you a temporary plug now.
Then you move a little so the fluid inside you can do the job well. "
He had a plug for me. It was not very big, it was tolerable, it did not split me into pieces, I thought.
He bent over and started to put a plug inside me.
A little liquid immediately burst out of the "ops, I'm glad that I am the protected itself well," he laughed, and eventually pushed the plug in.
It felt awful, pressure grew inside me immediately. I was afraid I would get permanent injuries.
"There seems to be a lot of pressure ... is perhaps the best that we ensure additional plug"
He put a rubber strap on my waist, another belt down there so that it went into my crotch. The belt weighed the plug inside me. Eventually he still tightened waist belt.
I felt that I cracked, maybe I should die.
He took my gag away. I had a painful feeling already.

"Now is ready, only a small ball game, and you can empty yourself"
He had a ball, it was almost the same as my ballgag but without a strap.
"A simple game, I throw the ball, you follow it and bring it to me.
3 throws and that's all "
He threw the ball just a few meters away. I was trying to be quick because my condition was painful. I took the ball in the mouth and brought it back to him.
The next throw was longer, not too long but maybe double.
I had to stop in the middle as the journey was already too long. Another man caught a collar of chain, he was also a stick with which he gave light strikes to my buttock.
"Hey, you can do it, do not give up now!" he said.
I took the ball in my mouth and started to bring it back. Again I had to stop. I can not do it! I cried and complained, the ball fell out of my mouth.
"Take the ball and go to the end" he ordered and used the stick now stronger.
I was quite sweaty, more painful.
I took the ball and I was there.
the third time, the last ball. I was afraid he would throw it far but he did not do it. He just moved it to my "toilet" pit beside it. Just a meter, maybe two.
I could do it!

I went to the ball. Fence next to it. "take it your mouth and keep it there".
He took off my crotch- and waist belt.
"hold the plug inside you, we do not want you to shoot anybody"
"It is better that you take a seated position over the hole, it is not nice if you mess up all the places"
"You have done well, once again. Now is your time, you can now empty yourself."
And I did it, I pushed a bit to plug it off. Then the ditch opened ... the hot liquid was discharged under heavy pressure, it hurts but on the other hand it was very liberating. I felt almost unconscious. Fortunately, the collar chain kept me up!

Emptying felt good in the end.
It was disgusting and unpleasant but still it gave me a strange pleasure, it was not sexual satisfaction but almost.
I wanted to get to the ground but I could not, the chain kept me up.
My back hurt.
"Hold the ball in your mouth and look at me! Empty yourself properly."
I thought that in me there is not much to be emptied.
I eat very lightly, small portions many times a day. Easily digestible food. Mainly because I'm wearing a corset.
My stomach works like a clock and due to daily routines I do not have much of the waste in my intestines.
"Get down, elbows on the grass" he ordered, "put your back on the curve like a cat". I did that.
"Good, now relax yourself" in a moment he ordered the cat position again. I understood why he wanted me to do so, the motion forced the fluid to move in my bowel.
I was so tired and my back was sore, it was very hard. I heard how the liquid moving in the intestine, I also heard (and feel) how the liquid spilled out of me.
"Ok, good. Now get up again" I tried but it was too difficult for me now. I sat on my knees but I was bent on the waist and did not get up. I did not have the strength to do that!
"... okay, you can rest in it, not the problem". He said. "We will wash you in that".

Another man brought a garden hose and some supplies. sponge, brush. shampoo. In addition, she brought a long strange plastic object.
The plastic cylinder object was intended for dogs neck. It was a narrow in neck and widened upwards. I had seen those animals that had been made eg. A surgical operation.
Collar/cylinder prevented them from licking themselves.
it was maybe 30 cm high so my whole head was inside it. My steel collar was still in my neck. under the plastic cover.
"The collar is to protect your face, we do not want water splashing into your eyes or nose." he smiled, "it's your best".
They pulled me forward, out of the fence and hole.
Water sprayed on me, it was cold!
I was sprayed with water. then there was a break when they used a shampoo. I brushed and used a sponge.
I still had hands and legs folded, I could not do anything. The worst was cold water.
Water splashed with a strong force. I was happy that they protected my face.
I was very cold but suddenly the water was warm, it was almost pleasant.
The power of the water was smaller, it was warm and pleasant. he rubbed my crotch with gently. It was very pleasant, If I were a cat I would be a purr.
They dried me with a soft towel. Everything was perfect.

I expected them to unlatch the straps of my hands and legs, I had been tight for a long time.
It did not happen.
"Now we can move on to the table," he said, and the other man tugged at the collar chain.
I had no choice but to follow them. Chain Man walked beside me. Like a trainer.
My elbows and knees hurt. I still had a big collar but it did not hinder me, I could see well forward because I was down the grass.
"We have a chair for you, we can sit next to the table and eat something."
It sounded great! I was hungry but especially thirsty, I had not been drinking for a long time.

I was grateful that the yard was not big.
As we approached the table I could see my "seat".
It was like a saddle with a dildo upright.
"Sybian" machine. It was familiar to me many times.
In a way it was a disappointment for me. I would have really wanted to sit next to the table, eat and chat.
We came next to the table, he put the lube to dildo and my pussy, which was almost open because I was on my knees.
Then they simply lifted me into the air and fell gently down. dildo slipped inside me.
They put a warm blanket on me. It covered me from the neck.
I thought that I was certainly very strange sight. A light plastic cylinder around the head and a dark blanket from the neck to the bottom, to the ground.
...I felt that I am like someone lighthouse statue.
Dildo did not move, I was almost good to sit in it. I was like anchored to my place.

My mitts annoyed me. Hands and fingers had been in the cramped space for a long time. Now the leather mittens were wet and they seemed unpleasant. maybe even a fancy. I knew I could not do anything about it. Eventually I was happy that I could feel the discomfort. It meant that finger sensations and blood circulation were fine.
I was able to move my toes, it felt good.
The high collar was very annoying now when I sat straight. I could not see anything, just the sky.
...and I still had the ball in the mouth. They had not given permission to spit it out.

the men sat down next to me, on both sides.
They sat on the chairs, I sat almost on the ground. They were much higher than me.
I could see them when I looked up.
"Thirsty?" he asked and I nodded. He took the water glass and showed it to me. "We have a small problem now ... you can not use a water glass".
He took water in his mouth, I watched it thirsty. He turned toward me and he is spewing his mouth empty directly to my face.
"oh, you can not drink because you have a ball in your mouth, take it off," he said.
I tried but plastic in front of my face blocked it, the ball could not come out!
I was very frustrated, angry but I did not show it.
Water came down from my face, from the collar to the breasts ...
I was crying. Humiliation was unpleasant.

Another man helped me, he moved the plastic a bit and took the ball away.
I was very grateful, he was a much nicer man.
He also had a plastic hose he put in my mouth, the other end was in the water glass.
He kept the glass near me and I could suck water in my mouth.
It felt great!

The man took food dinners from the house, two plates, lettuce, meat, sausages, and so on.
They took food and ate.
"How are you doing today?" The other asked, "Now is your chance to talk. Do you have anything you want to discuss?"
The situation was peculiar.
I sat there tired, tied. bad posture ... dildo inside me. back hurts. I was humiliated .... and now I am supposed to discuss issues of me!
I tried to be funny, I asked "where is my tail?"
He looked at me confused and surprised.
"You said I should have tail, you showed it to me ... where is it?" I ask.
The other man burst into laughter ".. you're really something special!"
It's my way to survive, I'm trying to look at things in a humorous way. It will not always work...
"Well noted, we really forgot it, but do not worry, I can fix it." he said with a smile.
They sliced small pieces of food and fried it for me with a fork. Chicken, lettuce and potatoes. Summer food, I liked it. I also had to drink more water.
My mood improved when I got to drink and eat.
I am much isolated alone, now felt comfortable when I had companions. I am like a dog, I'm happy when someone gives me attention.

"How's your back?" He asked, "I see you have trouble with it."
"I have no difficulty when I have a corset, it supports me perfectly." The problem is that it also makes the muscles weak because I do not need them. " I replied "My back has become dependent on corset".
"We have been discussing this problem in the Committee, something that needs to be done. On the other hand, the idea to appeal to us, it makes you addicted to it and you are more and more under our control. "He paused." But you are still young,  if you are already losing your muscles, you are in trouble before you are old. "
We have decided to consult experts. Maybe they can create a training program that can be done with your morning and evening activities.
Your guards will not like it but they are not asked. They do as we decide."
The training program sounds like a good idea when I think about it. Maybe it can improve my quality of life. I think it is of no use to anyone if I am not in good condition.
It would also give more content to my day.
It is true that the guards do not like it. It gives them more daily work ... but on the other hand, they are paid for it and they have a free apartment in that same building.
I do not see why it would be difficult for them. Only the principle, maybe.

I might think too much about what the guards think. I try not irritating them and will do everything as the rules dictate.
But I do so because the Committee so decides. The guards are just a spacer between the committee and I, a tool.
However, I know that I should not irritate the guards, it will make my life even harder.

"What do you think about the fact that you are tied in this way, as you would have amputated legs and arms, use only the stubs...?". He asked.
"It's challenging," I replied, "It's also humiliating and painful. My elbows and knees hurt when I have to walk on them. Otherwise, as it is now, it's just strange and very restrictive. "
"You're talking amputation sometimes, what you think about it now?"
"My opinion is that amputation is the ultimate way of limiting a person's movement, so when it is not a disease or an accident ... or really these things have the same result ... the purpose is different ..." I noticed that thinking amputation got my thoughts confused. "It is the very ultimate solution, it can not be changed once it's done".
"Now you have every moment something restraints and you're usually locked up somewhere. What if you had legs amputated, or arms? Are restraints needed then? " He asked"
My heart beat and got me hot. The surprising subject made me confused.
"If I understand the rules correctly, I need to be always locked and in restraints. I do not understand why it would change anything. Basically, if I would not have hands, I can still run or walk, kick, etc." I said "and if I had no legs, I could still use my hands. I would accept my restraints even then. Rules are the rules ".
"The extreme situation, you would have all the limbs amputated, what then?"
The conversation was very strange but still I felt it aroused me at some way. I have sometimes thinking about these same things, the fantasy level.
"Collar ... nothing excludes its use, and chain locked on a wall, bed or floor.  Also, I need harnesses so I can sit, etc. if it's allowed. it is for safety, no restriction."

I was silent and wondering, this was a really special discussion topic. On the other hand, it was fun because I was really thinking about these things sometime.
"In today's medicine also makes it possible for the bone / joint can be attached to the metal. Made a lot of eg.  hip and knee surgeries for old people, etc.
The same principle could replace the arms and legs of metal fasteners that would stick to the bone. " I gave them a short lecture.
For a while it was very quiet, the men looked at each other.
"Wow ... you're something really special, maybe you need to talk more with your psychiatrist!" they laughed. "You're committed to submit to all what we, the Committee, decide. Also these things? "
"I trust you," I said, "I trust that you are doing things that are legally able to trace so that I have given consent to everything,I do not know if surgical operations are legally possible, but if so, I can basically accept it. People in any case do a variety of crazy body modifications."
"Normal modifications are mainly breast enlargement, or butt. Fat removal and custom facial modification" the man said. "maybe not so radical and definitive".
"True, but do not forget the butt hole bleaching! It's really important and popular today!" I said.

"Could I get a plastic collar off?" I knew I did not have the right to ask for it but still I did it.
I was surprised when they did so. It felt good, I could  look forward normally, not just up.

"Maybe we must start thinking about that amputation thing," he said, "we might be able to produce special equipment for you in your hands and feet, like corsets that keep them folded, like now.
A rubber or leather "corset" would give even pressure and so could be kept for long periods, perhaps for a week at first. If such things are done, then we can also think of some cushion / support for the elbows and knees, you would be easier to move, not pain".
I noticed that he was enthusiastic about the subject.
They began to work together to design technical ideas.
"We need to make plaster molds, it is good to build a leather or rubber surface on it, then steel reinforcements. Everything is finally sewn into leather or rubber. it makes them beautiful and durable. Hand stubs can be locked to the collar. Chains between the ankles and the waist that secures the legs". They were excited "This is easy to do!"
"I have my daily work" My mouth dried "I have to use my hands".
The man gave me a water, I needed it.

"Maybe you can work with one hand ...?" the man asked, "If we package the one hand, and thus you can use your other hand!"
"Maybe still one week left hand and then one week right hand, alternating, then you would have variation."
I remembered the time when I had a kind of handcuff trial. I had handcuffs with a normal longer chain, such as leg cuffs.
My hands were behind my back and I had a waistchain / belt with a big O-ring behind my back. Handcuff chain went through it.
As I moved my other hand forward, I had to move another behind my back.
It gave me a little more movement but was still very annoying.
To the guard it was easy, only a small padlock was needed for the chain so my hands were locked together. Easy and simple.
I remember how difficult it was to work at that time. However, the hand was still close to the body all the time and it was difficult to use the keyboard. I had to lean on the table and twist my upper body. It caused back and neck pain.
This would be different. I basically could sit normally and use one hand. Using a keypad with one hand is slow but not impossible.
I would have to learn new habits, it would be a challenge.
Also, that use of the hand would change once a week. Now my left hand is a helping hand. If the right one was packaged, I should be able to do all the things on the left hand. It would be a big challenge. In some sick way the idea attracted me.

"what about my feet?" I asked.
"This is just an idea," the man replied
"but the legs should not always be as amputated. They could be braced, for example, like paralyzed legs.  the simple way is, for example, balletboots, they are very restrictive".
I know it ... I hate balletboots.

We did braces for you years ago, a complete whole body support system.
We got problems then and you did not accept our original offer. They are certainly still somewhere, semi-finished.
I remember now how exact plaster molds were made from my body.
I thought they were never finished!
( https://captivegirlmiisa.wordpress.com/ … chapter-3/ )

It was a time when I made a very bad decision.
I fell in love, and I trusted the wrong people. I was forced to do things I did not want, I felt fear and violence ...
It was a very sad time and I am happy that these people are rescued me and took back, give me a second chance!

to be continued...

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-08-03 20:26:43)

I write almost every day something more in my O-session report. It will be very long.
Maybe I'm too detailed, I do not know. I can not find another way.
When it's finally finished, I'll put it here in one piece. Now it is fragmented one, I'm sorry about that.

LightChan wrote:

You got me curious about that prisoner's life now.

Hope the PC issues don't happen again!

I have not forgotten this.

"My colleague" is a person who totally voluntarily has made a contract where he lives in a very tough prison life. Much harder than I do.
He has a long history of "real" prison on life, crime and punishments.
He has lived more than half of her life in prisons. However, he is not a bad man, His story is very sad.
He thinks he can not live a normal life, so he has surrendered to this kind of experiment.
His life can be compared with Russian Sec Max prison, added to many things.
I'll tell you more later.

Friday.

This is basically my session weekend, at least according to the calendar and schedule.
I have not completed the previous report either!

If the explanation is allowed, I have had a busy month. Since colleagues have had holidays so I had to do more work in the last month.
In addition to the Summit meeting and Neste Rally Finland, they kept me busy.
... if the explanation is allowed.

My O-day report would be easy to write if I just told the main points.
but I want to be thorough, I also want to tell what and how I feel how I think.
I am sorry if it annoys some, but it is my way to deal with things.

I will compile the previous report to make it easier to read.
From the number of visitors to the diary I will infer that some read it.
Thanks also for your personal feedback and messages so far.

Hello Miisa - I really hope you are able to keep describing your O days with this level of detail it is very interesting to read.

MrFrustration wrote:

Hello Miisa - I really hope you are able to keep describing your O days with this level of detail it is very interesting to read.

I hope same!
Hope your work gets easier and you have time to focus on other important things as well!

I said, you ll be a puppygirl  8-)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

LightChan wrote:

You got me curious about that prisoner's life now.

Hope the PC issues don't happen again!

I have not forgotten this.

"My colleague" is a person who totally voluntarily has made a contract where he lives in a very tough prison life. Much harder than I do.
He has a long history of "real" prison on life, crime and punishments.
He has lived more than half of her life in prisons. However, he is not a bad man, His story is very sad.
He thinks he can not live a normal life, so he has surrendered to this kind of experiment.
His life can be compared with Russian Sec Max prison, added to many things.
I'll tell you more later.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. :)

The forum layout does not work properly.
Is the problem only on my computer or in general? I do not know.
I hope the problem is not big.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary