CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 601 to 630 of 1245

I have read your opinions in the diary and chatted with some of these things.
"Real Restraints" suggested me a stricter dress code, so I understood.
Basically, I already have very strict rules about how I dress. In a way, I always have a similar outfit that can even be called a uniform.
Admittedly, now in the summer I have a lighter corset and my long skirt is made of lightweight fabric.
Otherwise, I am dressed as always. In winter there is the same type of skirt but in leather. the boots I have every day, summer and winter. The shirt is buttoned up below my steel collar.
I am honored to have dressed neatly and matter-of-factly. It gives me dignity and shows my respect for others.

"correcthorsebatterystaple" thinks that my restrictions need to be increased on many levels. Thus, I get more of a sense of permanence, it would increase my sense of institutionalization.

It is shocking to see how some of you know my mind so well. You think the same things as me, from a slightly different point of view but that’s what makes it interesting!

Adding more physical restraints in front of visitors is a daunting idea but understandable.
My mother has seen me chained once and she suffered such bad traumas that she has not met me since. But it's already gone, she knows what my life is and we're connected in other ways :)

Many things came to my mind as to how a visit can be handled matter-of-factly. The visitor does not necessarily need to see me completely, it is enough that I see the visitor and feel the intimacy.

Today I was out with two committee members. It was nice.
The outdoor time was a little earlier than usual, it was a good thing because the weather wasn’t hot yet.

Admittedly, the weather is getting cooler this week, closer to normal weather here.
I read somewhere that there was only one hot summer day here in Finland in 2017 (or something)! Now hot days has been a continuous period of more than 30. It has been quite a lot!
The last equally hot season has been about 80 years ago.

It was nice outside, I was in the shade next to the wall. I walked for a moment and part of the time I sat on the bench. I was able to talk freely with the members of the Committee.
They have been following the discussion on my forum.

They told me that my prison and living expenses were strictly budgeted in advance.
A large part of the expense is closely related to the property and the costs and salaries of the guards. They were not specified for me but they are standard.
Next is the cost of my living like food, clothes, hygiene, medical expenses, etc.
Finally comes "variable costs" such as electricity and heating. The amount of their costs depends on conditions such as the weather in the long run.
A large part of my income goes to my cost of living, etc. Its size is almost constant, it varies slightly depending on my workload.
The value of the property increases all the time as it remains in good condition. They said it doesn’t have to give rental income to the owner (I don’t even know who owns the property).
I don’t know how the pay for the guards is organized but I don’t think it’s much. They get to live for free in this beautiful house.
Everything is planned and stays on budget, they said.

I basically already knew all that but they wanted to tell it to me again so I wouldn’t stress about consuming electricity and energy.
In fact, the use of solar energy has also been considered in this house. This summer it would have done just fine! I don’t know how it works in winter and cold summer, I’m not an engineer.

The member of the committee estimates that cutting air conditioning from prison and also lowering the temperature in winter would save perhaps ˆ 1,000 to ˆ 1,500 a year.
They asked what the money saved would be used for?
I had no answer to that. Maybe for them it’s a little money but I think it’s pretty much it. Ecologically, that's a lot.
Maybe then I would need more warm clothes in the winter ... thick wool pants under my skirt!

My opinion on this: I hope you can keep your current indoor temperature and comfort, an obedient and good inmate like you, has deserved it. It will also be more hygienic in the summer if the temperature is at the comfort level. Also with regard to the guards, I think it might be more work for them with more clothing in the winter, and hygiene-related tasks of you in the summer.

Mr_Captivity wrote:

My opinion on this: I hope you can keep your current indoor temperature and comfort, an obedient and good inmate like you, has deserved it. It will also be more hygienic in the summer if the temperature is at the comfort level. Also with regard to the guards, I think it might be more work for them with more clothing in the winter, and hygiene-related tasks of you in the summer.

Thank you for your opinion, you presented it well.

Also, thinking about the workload of the guards was a good consideration. I always try not to cause extra work.

Maybe some have noticed that I’m trying to write my “LifeStory” again.

I wonder if I am writing in too much detail, what do you think?

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Thank you for your opinion, you presented it well.

Also, thinking about the workload of the guards was a good consideration. I always try not to cause extra work.

I don’t think it’s a prisoner’s job to think about the workload of the guards. Everyone has their own roles as a whole.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

You write well and in a simple way, I like it.
English is not my language,  I like your way of moving forward slowly.

My privilege is that I can ask you things in our own language in our private conversations :)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I think the level of detail is good at present.

My advice to you is to go at your own pace and share detail that is relevant and explains your thoughts and emotions of that time. It's your life story, you are best placed to determine the appropriate information to share. This is clearly a difficult part of your life to report, and you must do it in a way that doesn't de-stabilize yourself mentally or emotionally. So be careful, take your time, and do it as and when you feel able.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I love all of your writings and are always waiting for more.
It's kind of a sad story though.

I was away for many days, isolated physically and mentally, also from the web. I was in this same building but not in my own area.

I had a much smaller environment for a week, now I really appreciate this “old” entity of mine!

Last week, the guard’s work was done by a committee member who advocates tougher practices for my imprisonment and I got a hard taste of it.
I can’t tell  all the things now but it was very uncomfortable, intentionally. Maybe I can talk about things later, I need to discuss my experience with the whole Committee before that.

I can tell you that because I was not inside my fully secured and safe environment, there were some new and strong restrictions in place. They were making me crazy!

I was like Sabrina in the JG-Leathers book!
Uncomfortable, tight clothing and extra restraints and chains were hard to understand.
It’s all combined with nothing to do, no entertainment, no internet, nothing but white walls and shackles. and discomfort.

It helped me that I knew it was temporary and would end at some point, after days I was already a little used to the conditions but still I was very happy when that time ended!

I’ve been able to take a shower twice already but still I can feel the unpleasant smell of latex on my skin!
My skin is now also sensitive after long latex and rubber use. I need a lot of skin care products!

For me, obviously comes a guest today! I meet Nina, a psychologist and my friend.
I have been in contact with her often but it is awesome to be able to meet her face to face. I have a lot to talk about!
I may be able to “share” my feelings from last week with her. I feel I need it!

Over the past week, my cells have been thoroughly washed and cleaned.
The cell door locks now again operate remotely electrically. Some changes have also been made to the rail on the roof. Maybe it’s being tested again in practice, I’m not excited about it.

Thanks for your posts on what I got in my email, some of you were worried about what happened to me. Thanks also for the answers to my question about my LifeStory.

Now I’m “close” to the original routine I’m used to.
I wouldn’t have thought before but I miss my guards and their automatic rhythm to take care of things. I miss my normal practices and routines.

This week practical matters will be handled by another member of the Committee. She is friendly but at the same time strict and practical. I like her style of taking care of things.
I think after this week my guards will return and everything will return to normal again.

I had a guest yesterday, Nina.
I noticed that the guest room had also been renovated during the week.
A kind of box was made for me, I sat inside it. Actually, it was a strong chair to which I was attached in many ways.
I had a tight harness that was attached to the chair, my hands were tied to the armrests of the chair with leather straps, however, the wrists had metal handcuffs. The legs were restrained in the same way.
When I was attached to the chair, strong wooden walls were installed around the chair. they were secured with locking devices.
The top was also covered so that only my head was visible outside. There was just a round hole in the cover for my neck. My normal steelcollar was above the lid, it didn’t fit through the hole in the lid.
"The box was well sized, only the collar produced a bit of trouble. I had to keep my neck straight so I could talk. It wasn't a problem. The visit only lasted an hour.

This way I am strictly restrained throughout the visit, the visitor cannot see my restraints at any point. This was the first experiment with this whole, maybe the cover and neck part will be improved next time.

We had a nice conversation, She was far from me but it didn’t bother me. Nina was also attached to her own chair but only with a waist chain. It basically prevented her from approaching me. She knows the rules though, so it didn’t bother her.
The visit felt very short but we got to talk about something and it was nice!

Nina sent greetings to my followers on the Forum and elsewhere!

:)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I was away for many days, isolated physically and mentally, also from the web. I was in this same building but not in my own area.

I had a much smaller environment for a week, now I really appreciate this “old” entity of mine!

Last week, the guard’s work was done by a committee member who advocates tougher practices for my imprisonment and I got a hard taste of it.
I can’t tell  all the things now but it was very uncomfortable, intentionally. Maybe I can talk about things later, I need to discuss my experience with the whole Committee before that.

I can tell you that because I was not inside my fully secured and safe environment, there were some new and strong restrictions in place. They were making me crazy!

I was like Sabrina in the JG-Leathers book!
Uncomfortable, tight clothing and extra restraints and chains were hard to understand.
It’s all combined with nothing to do, no entertainment, no internet, nothing but white walls and shackles. and discomfort.

It helped me that I knew it was temporary and would end at some point, after days I was already a little used to the conditions but still I was very happy when that time ended!

I’ve been able to take a shower twice already but still I can feel the unpleasant smell of latex on my skin!
My skin is now also sensitive after long latex and rubber use. I need a lot of skin care products!

For me, obviously comes a guest today! I meet Nina, a psychologist and my friend.
I have been in contact with her often but it is awesome to be able to meet her face to face. I have a lot to talk about!
I may be able to “share” my feelings from last week with her. I feel I need it!

Over the past week, my cells have been thoroughly washed and cleaned.
The cell door locks now again operate remotely electrically. Some changes have also been made to the rail on the roof. Maybe it’s being tested again in practice, I’m not excited about it.

Thanks for your posts on what I got in my email, some of you were worried about what happened to me. Thanks also for the answers to my question about my LifeStory.

Hello Miisa!
My latex alarm was immediately set off, so I have to ask. You were locked away in isolation for those many days, all while wearing latex the entire time? Was it a catsuit, just leggings or separate pieces? And for how long at a time?

I hope there's no issue in answering this, but thanks in advance.

LightChan wrote:

Hello Miisa!
My latex alarm was immediately set off, so I have to ask. You were locked away in isolation for those many days, all while wearing latex the entire time? Was it a catsuit, just leggings or separate pieces? And for how long at a time?

I hope there's no issue in answering this, but thanks in advance.

My time in isolation was always divided into three parts every day.

At the beginning of the day I wore a latex catsuit or a slightly looser "prisoner outfit".
The catsuit had two versions, all black and very tight and the other was orange with black vertical stripes on the sides. The catsuit had an open crotch, it reminded me of a cheap sex movie ...
Looser "prisoner outfit" was orange with also black vertical stripes on the sides. It was two-piece (shirt and pants).
Each clothes had the clearest text "prisoner".
I also had latex socks and mittens.

In the second part of the day the outfit was changed, it was like a nun's suit, the material was neoprene which was much more comfortable than latex. It was like a big cloak that landed on me.
Underneath it, I was shackled tightly all the time.
The cloak was quite heavy but still relatively comfortable.

At night I was naked, attached to a mattress on the floor.
Before the night I got a short but powerful shower.

The day was divided into three clear parts, the duration of the parts was about 8 hours, I didn’t have a clock so I don’t know the exact time but I estimate so.

It’s special how the mind settles into a new rhythm.
No schedule was explained to me in advance but after just a few days the rhythm was clear to me. I knew quite accurately the passage of time and the coming of the next exchange, my mind and body told it in advance.

The guard visited me about every four hours (except at night) so the rhythm in my life was clear.

I tried to move as much as possible every day but it was difficult because of the restraints and chains.
In tight latex I just tried not to move because it was very uncomfortable.

Everyone knows that I don’t like to wear tight latex so this was very difficult for me.

I was contacted by a person who said he wanted to design me some kind of restraints harness that can be used in many ways.

He said they can be made comfortable to use but still they are absolutely safe and secure.

The main idea is a tight, corset-like upper that is tightened and locked to the upper body. Set also includes crotch straps as well as shoulder straps.
Basically, it would be like a regular long corset but it would be stronger and lockable in many ways.
However, it can be hidden under clothing.

Special about it would be the possibility of additional parts and fixings.
For example, behind the corset / harness,  belts can be attached to the centerline of the back and attached to the bed. Thus, the locked person can move in bed, even turning slightly.
With the right attachment, a person can even sit in bed but not get up!
The best thing about that would be that it also works when sitting in a chair, he says. So basically it could also be used in my normal working days! It could also be used in a car seat.

The body part would also have attachment points for the wrists and for additional straps, for example, for leashing. End result would be that my outerwear would have only a few inconspicuous "buttonholes" from which it would be easy to attach additional straps to the attachment points.

The designer says the whole could be made from a wide variety of materials. A strong fabric is perhaps the easiest (it could also be washed normally) but many other materials are suitable for this.

I am fascinated by the versatility of the idea and the fact that it would be an almost imperceptible system on the outside.

I already have a fantasy where I could be in the outside world, maybe in a cafe or somewhere completely restrained and no one would notice it!
A visit to the cinema has been my dream for a long time. This would suit that too!
... It's a fantasy, I understand it. But it's a great dream!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I had a guest yesterday, Nina.
I noticed that the guest room had also been renovated during the week.
A kind of box was made for me, I sat inside it. Actually, it was a strong chair to which I was attached in many ways.
I had a tight harness that was attached to the chair, my hands were tied to the armrests of the chair with leather straps, however, the wrists had metal handcuffs. The legs were restrained in the same way.
When I was attached to the chair, strong wooden walls were installed around the chair. they were secured with locking devices.
The top was also covered so that only my head was visible outside. There was just a round hole in the cover for my neck. My normal steelcollar was above the lid, it didn’t fit through the hole in the lid.
"The box was well sized, only the collar produced a bit of trouble. I had to keep my neck straight so I could talk. It wasn't a problem. The visit only lasted an hour.

This way I am strictly restrained throughout the visit, the visitor cannot see my restraints at any point. This was the first experiment with this whole, maybe the cover and neck part will be improved next time.

We had a nice conversation, She was far from me but it didn’t bother me. Nina was also attached to her own chair but only with a waist chain. It basically prevented her from approaching me. She knows the rules though, so it didn’t bother her.
The visit felt very short but we got to talk about something and it was nice!

Nina sent greetings to my followers on the Forum and elsewhere!

:)

Wow, I am flattered that my suggestion for increasing your restraints for visitor times was implemented. This is so cool!  :cool:

The description makes me think of a personal sauna machine  :D

http://saunarevolution.net/wp-content/uploads/personal-infrared-sauna.jpg

How did it make you feel? Were you pleased with the enhanced restraints and security?

Last edited by correcthorsebatterystaple (2021-07-28 23:19:08)

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

Wow, I am flattered that my suggestion for increasing your restraints for visitor times was implemented. This is so cool!  

The description makes me think of a personal sauna machine  

How did it make you feel? Were you pleased with the enhanced restraints and security?

Last edited by correcthorsebatterystaple (Yesterday 23:19:08)

Basically, the chair has been here for a long time, it has been rarely used. There are also a few add-ons to it. It was also sometimes used in O-sessions.

The new thing was the walls and the lid that can be locked into a single box and that hides me almost completely.
I think this version is a quick trial version that may be improved later.
If I understood correctly, the idea is from you. The Committee will carefully read our discussions in the forum. It's pretty exciting.

It is sometimes difficult for me to have a discussion with the Committee but when we write something here, things happen faster, maybe.

The picture you sent of the "sauna box" is beautiful. I am fascinated by the design of the cover, it descends beautifully downwards.
In the "box" now in use, the lid is flat. But like I said, maybe changes are coming.
The design of the lid does not affect anything inside the box, especially when the person inside is tightly restrained. Beautiful design would make it perhaps more accepted by the visitor.

:) I still think it would be nice to have my mom as a guest here but I don't think she just wants to see a "talking head on the box deck"

You asked how did it make me feel ...
It was interesting, perhaps in part because the chair has been used in O-sessions and its add-ons can do interesting things. It affected my thoughts at first.
When I sat tightly tied and locked in the chair and the parts of the box were brought in place I felt a great deal of interest as everything came as a surprise again.
Again, I felt a certain kind of pride that this was all done for me again, just for me. I felt especially taken care of!
I also talked to Nina about this feeling. She finds my thoughts interesting and sometimes even surprising.

Back to normal.

The guards have returned and the routines have almost returned to their former state.

I and the Committee (some of them) had a meeting yesterday. It was an opportunity in a good mood to share my thoughts on the past month.
I told them how I had felt about different things, especially a week in special insulation involving latex, special restraints, etc.
The funny thing was that now that I had “rested” a week after that, things no longer felt bad. Now they felt more interesting. It feels weird to say but maybe I’ve even fantasized about something like that before.
I am much wiser again and know more about myself!

Basically, this month is still the "summer vacation season" in many places so my workload will obviously be relatively small.
It’s nice, maybe now I’ll have time to think more again, maybe even write more about my LifeStory.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Basically, the chair has been here for a long time, it has been rarely used. There are also a few add-ons to it. It was also sometimes used in O-sessions.

The new thing was the walls and the lid that can be locked into a single box and that hides me almost completely.
I think this version is a quick trial version that may be improved later.
If I understood correctly, the idea is from you. The Committee will carefully read our discussions in the forum. It's pretty exciting.

It is sometimes difficult for me to have a discussion with the Committee but when we write something here, things happen faster, maybe.

The design of the lid does not affect anything inside the box, especially when the person inside is tightly restrained. Beautiful design would make it perhaps more accepted by the visitor.

I still think it would be nice to have my mom as a guest here but I don't think she just wants to see a "talking head on the box deck"

You asked how did it make me feel ...
It was interesting, perhaps in part because the chair has been used in O-sessions and its add-ons can do interesting things. It affected my thoughts at first.
When I sat tightly tied and locked in the chair and the parts of the box were brought in place I felt a great deal of interest as everything came as a surprise again.
Again, I felt a certain kind of pride that this was all done for me again, just for me. I felt especially taken care of!
I also talked to Nina about this feeling. She finds my thoughts interesting and sometimes even surprising.

Tell me more about this chair. Is it bolted to the floor? (in my opinion, it should be). How is the harness fixed to the chair and how are you secured in it? Are you locked in? (in my opinion, you should be). Are your arms and legs strapped down in addition to the restraints at wrists and ankles?  (you guessed it - in my opinion, they should be).

What special additions have been made to the chair? Please describe them and how they are used. Were you also fitted with those during the visit with Nina? I can imagine that this chair has erotic associations in your mind if it has been used in the past for your sessions. Perhaps feelings of humiliation and pain are strongly connected to it. It would be no surprise that you might feel echoes of those feelings when you were put in it for Nina's visit. Very interesting, as you say. And very special to be enclosed and locked in the box, giving you an extra layer of security and allowing you and your committee the freedom to increase your restraints as far as you might need in future without upsetting your visitors. Perhaps even some mild electro-stimulation can be added to keep you alert and aware of your helplessness. It is a really great solution! I can understand completely that you would feel especially well taken care of in this situation. I am glad that you found it a very positive experience.

I agree that a sloping front for the box would be more elegant, and that a polished appearance would help visitors feel more at ease. It is not necessary to make the exterior look harsh and austere. What happens inside the box is between you and your committee, and visitors can be better shielded from the reality of your situation if the box looks beautiful.

It would be lovely if your mother could come to visit. I hope you can find a way to make that happen without compromising your security.

Please pass my best wishes to Nina when you see her again. It was very kind and thoughtful of her to think of us here in the forum. I hope she is well.

Tell me more about this chair. Is it bolted to the floor? (in my opinion, it should be). How is the harness fixed to the chair and how are you secured in it? Are you locked in? (in my opinion, you should be). Are your arms and legs strapped down in addition to the restraints at wrists and ankles?  (you guessed it - in my opinion, they should be).

What special additions have been made to the chair? Please describe them and how they are used. Were you also fitted with those during the visit with Nina? I can imagine that this chair has erotic associations in your mind if it has been used in the past for your sessions. Perhaps feelings of humiliation and pain are strongly connected to it. It would be no surprise that you might feel echoes of those feelings when you were put in it for Nina's visit. Very interesting, as you say. And very special to be enclosed and locked in the box, giving you an extra layer of security and allowing you and your committee the freedom to increase your restraints as far as you might need in future without upsetting your visitors. Perhaps even some mild electro-stimulation can be added to keep you alert and aware of your helplessness. It is a really great solution! I can understand completely that you would feel especially well taken care of in this situation. I am glad that you found it a very positive experience.

I agree that a sloping front for the box would be more elegant, and that a polished appearance would help visitors feel more at ease. It is not necessary to make the exterior look harsh and austere. What happens inside the box is between you and your committee, and visitors can be better shielded from the reality of your situation if the box looks beautiful.

It would be lovely if your mother could come to visit. I hope you can find a way to make that happen without compromising your security.

Please pass my best wishes to Nina when you see her again. It was very kind and thoughtful of her to think of us here in the forum. I hope she is well.

The chair is very heavy and it has a strong frame, it is not attached to the floor.
It’s so high that my legs don’t reach the floor when I sit in it properly. This prevents me from trying to put effort on my feet.

The harness is basically a wide belt that attaches to the chair, it also has shoulder and crotch belts. I can't move my upper body. The armrests are so that I cannot move my arms backwards, behind the arms is the frame of the chair. There are also straps for the upper arms.
My arms are securely fastened with leather straps below the elbow and from the wrists. There are also metal cuffs on the wrists.
The front of the armrests has a perforated plate horizontally. It is possible to attach the fingers to the plate in various positions, for example using cable ties.

My legs can be attached to a chair in several ways. They can be tightly together or forced into a wide position. The chair has many options for attaching straps. There are also steel cuffs for the ankles.

The original chair had a higher back and access to the headrest but has now been removed. It can be added to it if needed but it is not suitable for use with a box.  Neck opening of the box now acts as a headrest.

Previous additions to the chair included the option of a fixed butt plug and dildo. A vibrator can also be attached to the front of the seat.

These devices were also used from last weekend’s O-session. I'll tell more about that later.

This set can be used for many purposes.
I don’t know if it’s a good thing because now my mind easily combines O-sessions, sexual gratification, etc., with the opposite being “normal” use like visits and appointments, etc.
I may not want to confuse those things with each other. But the choice is not mine.

About my mother's visit ... This new invention doesn't affect my mother's visit here. She said that would not happen. Not especially when she knows about the rest of the use of the box and chair!
(My mom said she can meet me if it’s possible that I’m without restraints and we can go to a cafe without other people, for example ... but we both know it’s not possible).

Nice that you also mention Nina, she gets your greetings (she reads my writings actively)

Hi, Miisa,

I was wondering, with the new box that isolates your body from visitors, whether you would be psychologically even more isolated from the non-prison world with a hood around your head, poking out of that neck hole.

The front of the hood (around your face) could be left open, with a leather blindfold and gag-strip attached at the sides and buckled around your eyes and mouth until your visitor comes.

Depending on the visitor (not your mother!), the visitor could be asked to re-buckle the straps before leaving.

Again, depending on the visitor, either the visitor or your guards could open up the straps before the interview.

You would thereby be made uncertain of how long to wait before your visitor arrives and how long to wait before you are taken back to your cell.
(While ear plugs or covers are an additional possibility, it might probably be best to let you hear sounds and wonder at their meaning without being able to see the source or respond.)

This might emphasise and underline your total and permanent alienation from the outside world, if that is what you and your captors want.

But perhaps this is too sci-fi (science fiction).

Last edited by RenegadeSpirit (2021-08-06 08:04:50)

RenegadeSpirit wrote:

Hi, Miisa,

I was wondering, with the new box that isolates your body from visitors, whether you would be psychologically even more isolated from the non-prison world with a hood around your head, poking out of that neck hole.

The front of the hood (around your face) could be left open, with a leather blindfold and gag-strip attached at the sides and buckled around your eyes and mouth until your visitor comes.

Depending on the visitor (not your mother!), the visitor could be asked to re-buckle the straps before leaving.

Again, depending on the visitor, either the visitor or your guards could open up the straps before the interview.

You would thereby be made uncertain of how long to wait before your visitor arrives and how long to wait before you are taken back to your cell.
(While ear plugs or covers are an additional possibility, it might probably be best to let you hear sounds and wonder at their meaning without being able to see the source or respond.)

This might emphasise and underline your total and permanent alienation from the outside world, if that is what you and your captors want.

But perhaps this is too sci-fi (science fiction).

Last edited by RenegadeSpirit (Today 08:04:50)

I'm a little surprised by your thoughts.
I am amazed that they are very much in line with the Committee's ideas.
A week ago, in an O-session, my head was also isolated for a while. On top of the box could be attached a smaller box made to the dimensions of my head. it was a simple, rectangular box that could be secured in place.

The box was now empty but I was told that in the final version it could be padded and insulated so I couldn’t hear anything.
A pumpable airbag inside the box is also a possible idea (such as an american football helmet).
Gag was also in use during the weekend session.

Your thoughts on a leather hood, earplugs and detachable eyelids and gag are a possible idea (the committee will read this diary ...)

Even now, the head inside the box was a shocking experience with sexual stimulation.
If air cushions are added to it that take up all the space and squeeze my head ... I can’t imagine that feeling!

A leather hood and accessories are a great idea and it tickles my imagination. Maybe I’ll get to experience it someday too!

The ensemble can be used for normal visitation appointments as well as for sexual arousal O-sessions.
I think that is problematic.
I don’t want to think that I’m sexually aroused when I meet my friend or other “normal” people, for example.
The situation now is that when I just think of a chair / box, I position myself sexually.

And on the other hand, the average guest can’t help but think about what’s going on inside the box.
These two things are now mixed up and I don’t like it.

I hope normal visitors consider me an ordinary person with limitations. I don’t want it to be combined with sexuality and forced orgasm.
It’s a completely different thing if the visitor is somehow related to my sexual needs, then it’s understandable.

:) I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say ...

Maybe I need two chair / box sets!

Hi, Miisa (or should I call you Prisoner K?),

I hadn’t thought about the fetishistic, sexually-exciting, aspects of a leather hood; I was mainly thinking of something  to which it would be easy to buckle straps over your mouth and eyes.

(Nor had I thought about the sexual stimuli you already feel inside the box.)

I was thinking more of something that would confirm the prisoner’s isolation, separation and alienation from the outside world, like talking through the bars of a prison, convent, monastery or harem.

So if you wanted something that was less suggestive sexually, perhaps something in cloth, linen or canvas would serve better, wrapping around your head and neck like a traditional nun’s wimple (guimpe) or like the hijab or tudong of a Muslim or Hindu woman observing purdah (pardah).

You should probably (if not already) also be kept in the box for your more-formal interviews with The Committee, although I don’t know if your head would more appropriately confined in the chaster or more-fetishistic kind of enclosure.

Best wishes as always.

Stay safe.

RenegadeSpirit wrote:

Hi, Miisa (or should I call you Prisoner K?),

I hadn’t thought about the fetishistic, sexually-exciting, aspects of a leather hood; I was mainly thinking of something  to which it would be easy to buckle straps over your mouth and eyes.

(Nor had I thought about the sexual stimuli you already feel inside the box.)

I was thinking more of something that would confirm the prisoner’s isolation, separation and alienation from the outside world, like talking through the bars of a prison, convent, monastery or harem.

So if you wanted something that was less suggestive sexually, perhaps something in cloth, linen or canvas would serve better, wrapping around your head and neck like a traditional nun’s wimple (guimpe) or like the hijab or tudong of a Muslim or Hindu woman observing purdah (pardah).

You should probably (if not already) also be kept in the box for your more-formal interviews with The Committee, although I don’t know if your head would more appropriately confined in the chaster or more-fetishistic kind of enclosure.

Best wishes as always.

Stay safe.

This is very interesting!
I was quick and we discussed this topic with Nina today.

When she was visiting here, the chair / box assembly was new and in use for the first time.
That’s when I mentioned that the same chair has also been used in some O-sessions. It wasn’t a “problem” then, the chair had also been used normally before.
I told Nina that it would be interesting to experience an O-session this way. I said it like a joke.

The next weekend it came true and the whole thought of the chair turned sexual in my mind!
It's special. Much of my sessions take place in bed, on the table, on the floor, etc. but I don’t think of them all the time as sexual places.

I don’t feel like I’m sexually oriented in any particular way. Bondage and limitations give me pleasure almost constantly anyway but for me it’s normal life.
My life does not constantly aim for Orgasms. I experience them as a reward and source of wealth in my life.

When it comes to normal use of the chair, appointments, visits and discussions. Interrogations like someone told me.
Nina asked me that what I would think was my head inside the box, the front wall of the box would be a dense steel mesh (maybe several layers) etc so the visitor couldn’t see inside.
That is, I would be present but no one could see me but I could see in front of me in some, limited way.

Your ideas "something in cloth, linen or canvas would serve better, wrapping around your head and neck like a traditional nun’s wimple (guimpe) or like the hijab or tudong of a Muslim or Hindu woman observing purdah (pardah)" is a very good and beautiful way to do it.

If you ask me, I will greatly like your original idea of a leather hood and the necessary accessories.
A tight leather hood means calm and security for me, I’m used to it and it would even feel like a normal option.
The problem is that what the visitor thinks about it. Of course, it always depends on the visitor ...

:) :) my writing is now definitely a very confusing flow of thoughts, I'm sorry about that!

You can call me as you wish: Miisa, prisoner, prisoner K, CaptiveGirl, Captive, Niceinmate, Inmate ... etc
How I am called affects how I respond. It's not a big deal for me :)

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2021-08-06 16:15:33)

Hello again, Prisoner K,

[Having again found out how to log in, I can now be more of a nuisance]

Another thought just struck me, one of those things that’s so obvious one doesn’t remember.

Especially with your para-medical experience, you must be familiar with all the “Personal Protective Equipment” that hospital doctors, nurses and technicians have been using in emergency rooms and intensive care units during this horrible pandemic. I’ve even seen it, during the most dangerous phase in my area, on those giving me vaccinations and virus tests.

Much of it seems to me that it might easily serve your non-erotic purposes, especially the clear plastic visor that separates medical practitioners  from possible infection. One could serve as a very visible barrier between you and the rest of whatever room or cell you’re in.

Wearing a surgical mask (which often distorts one’s voice) and hood, etc., would also serve to separate you from the outside.

Have a good weekend (Olympic final ceremonies are Sunday night),

Respectfully Submitted,

Renegade Spirit

RenegadeSpirit wrote:

Hello again, Prisoner K,

[Having again found out how to log in, I can now be more of a nuisance]

Another thought just struck me, one of those things that’s so obvious one doesn’t remember.

Especially with your para-medical experience, you must be familiar with all the “Personal Protective Equipment” that hospital doctors, nurses and technicians have been using in emergency rooms and intensive care units during this horrible pandemic. I’ve even seen it, during the most dangerous phase in my area, on those giving me vaccinations and virus tests.

Much of it seems to me that it might easily serve your non-erotic purposes, especially the clear plastic visor that separates medical practitioners  from possible infection. One could serve as a very visible barrier between you and the rest of whatever room or cell you’re in.

Wearing a surgical mask (which often distorts one’s voice) and hood, etc., would also serve to separate you from the outside.

Have a good weekend (Olympic final ceremonies are Sunday night),

Respectfully Submitted,

Renegade Spirit

Hello Sir

Here are face masks (visors) in use every time a guard or other person comes close to me, such as inside my cell. They also wear gloves.
That is normal practice. Before, they also had protective clothing but that practice has been abandoned.

Masks and other protective gear are already so familiar in my life that I don’t even think about them anymore but it’s true that they increase the feeling of isolation.

I remember when the guards started wearing leather gloves (before the pandemic), it was horrible for me, I couldn’t basically experience human contact in any situation.
But now that time has passed, even the use of latex / rubber gloves doesn’t bother me. It has become normal.

Something is going to change in my routines.
It may be that my internet behavior is changing so that on weekends I have no contact with the outside world.
The Committee justifies this on the grounds that all people must have "days off" from their normal routines. That is, since I am OnLine basically every day so I have to have different days as well.
I do not like this decision and I have told the Committee. That is why I will say it here too.

Basically I understand the decision but a big part of my work happens on the weekends, sports and music events, parties etc so I think I can’t be isolated then or I can’t do my job!

I would be okay with the idea of no contact on weekends. Normally it appears your O-Session happens at the weekend (although you never know in advance which one) so I never expected a response on weekends as you might be "tied up" 8-)

I think most reasonable forum members would respect such a rule as long as it is clear and consistently enforced. Your life is controlled by many rules, we are all aware of that :-)

But this makes me wonder why your work did not suffer in the past during your O-Sessions, if weekends are so important to your productivity?

If an internet ban on Saturdays and Sundays would be too problematic, maybe your "days off" could be moved to Monday or Tuesday, for example. This idea is quite common in businesses where weekend is their busy time.

I would be okay with the idea of no contact on weekends. Normally it appears your O-Session happens at the weekend (although you never know in advance which one) so I never expected a response on weekends as you might be "tied up"

I think most reasonable forum members would respect such a rule as long as it is clear and consistently enforced. Your life is controlled by many rules, we are all aware of that

But this makes me wonder why your work did not suffer in the past during your O-Sessions, if weekends are so important to your productivity?

If an internet ban on Saturdays and Sundays would be too problematic, maybe your "days off" could be moved to Monday or Tuesday, for example. This idea is quite common in businesses where weekend is their busy time.

I sometimes have situations where I am prevented from being OnLine, sometimes they are related to O-sessions (not always).

My problem is that my job is more to me than "just a job". My life is otherwise very limited and disciplined but online I can be “free”. That is very important to me.

Of course, I understand that I am very privileged because of my work, it is not normal for a prisoner.
But I'm not ready to give up my right to do my job ...

My work involves a wide variety of things, most notably photo processing online. It can’t wait for the “next business day” because images are sometimes needed quickly.
That’s why my work is liked because my service is available for 14 hours almost every day. Customers are used to it.
Of course, I don’t work all the time but I’m ready to work fast, I’m on call and waiting for me to be needed.

Basically, I can say that I am submissive to serve my customers, in a good way.

I get pleasure when I know I can serve people, customers. I feel useful then.
A good bonus is also that I get paid for it, so I can contribute to my living expenses.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I sometimes have situations where I am prevented from being OnLine, sometimes they are related to O-sessions (not always).

My problem is that my job is more to me than "just a job". My life is otherwise very limited and disciplined but online I can be “free”. That is very important to me.

Of course, I understand that I am very privileged because of my work, it is not normal for a prisoner.
But I'm not ready to give up my right to do my job ...

My work involves a wide variety of things, most notably photo processing online. It can’t wait for the “next business day” because images are sometimes needed quickly.
That’s why my work is liked because my service is available for 14 hours almost every day. Customers are used to it.
Of course, I don’t work all the time but I’m ready to work fast, I’m on call and waiting for me to be needed.

Basically, I can say that I am submissive to serve my customers, in a good way.

I get pleasure when I know I can serve people, customers. I feel useful then.
A good bonus is also that I get paid for it, so I can contribute to my living expenses.

Do your customers know how you live, what your life is like?

Real Restraints wrote:

Do your customers know how you live, what your life is like?

My clients don’t know about my living conditions and situation.
Today's internet working allows for this, it is even normal in business.
One person knows and has met me. With his help, I have built my customer network.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary