CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 631 to 660 of 1245

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

My clients don’t know about my living conditions and situation.
Today's internet working allows for this, it is even normal in business.
One person knows and has met me. With his help, I have built my customer network.

Would it affect your position in working life if your clients knew you were a tightly controlled prisoner?
... how do you think?

Real Restraints wrote:

Would it affect your position in working life if your clients knew you were a tightly controlled prisoner?
... how do you think?

I think it shouldn’t affect it but I wouldn’t want to take a risk. People may think that a prisoner cannot be trusted, it is also needed in my work.
People think about prisoners in so many ways, they easily condemn without knowing things.

My strengths are a healthy lifestyle, punctuality and the ability to be on call :)
As has been said, many things can be done today without meeting people.

I understand that some clients think I have a disability that always keeps me here. Some people think I'm just shy :)

I don’t want to correct those perceptions because the truth could upset people.

I had my second Covid-19 vaccination on Friday.
Everything went well and routinely.

At the same time we went to a place where I got a new restraints corset/vest.
We’ve now tested its functionality for a couple of days and I’m starting to get used to it.
Corset restraints is the idea of one forum member but it was made by the same person who makes my corsets and the like.

Since the entity is only being tested, it will not eliminate the use of normal restraints but maybe some changes will happen in the future.
The introduction of new things also requires the learning of guards.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

At the same time we went to a place where I got a new restraints corset/vest.
We’ve now tested its functionality for a couple of days and I’m starting to get used to it.
Corset restraints is the idea of one forum member but it was made by the same person who makes my corsets and the like.

Since the entity is only being tested, it will not eliminate the use of normal restraints but maybe some changes will happen in the future.
The introduction of new things also requires the learning of guards.

I am really interested in this new corset-restraint, I hope you will tell us more about this.

Mr_Captivity wrote:

I am really interested in this new corset-restraint, I hope you will tell us more about this.

Basically, it’s like my previous corset.
It's made of a stronger material (it's a little uncomfortable)
A crotch part and up shoulder straps have been added to the normal corset.
It is tightened with cords and the cords are hidden under the part coming on them, the protective part is fastened with a zipper which is locked so that no one can open the cords until the lock is opened. The shoulder straps are also locked under it.

The crotch part is sewn from the front onto the corset part. It is secured behind the back with a locking mechanism that can only be opened by a guard.
There is a thin diaper inside the bottom. i want to say it's "panty protection" because i don't like the idea that i have to wear a diaper.
I would also like to say that thing is not meant to be used so I will mess it up. It's just safe because I can't get to the bathroom myself.
Besides, I feel it as a comfortable cushion between my skin and the tight fabric.

The corset has several straps sewn crosswise and some reinforced places have D-rings and strap loops.
D-rings and fabric loops can be used in many ways e.g. restraint me and my hands.
For example, now I have cuffs on my wrists. A strong strap is attached to the wrists, the strap runs through the D-rings on my sides, at the waist.
The strap can be quickly tightened so that it forces my hand firmly against the D-rings. It only requires a quick movement from the guard, the strap has a tightening / locking mechanism behind my back.
Now in normal mode I can use my hands normally, only those straps follow my hands all the time.
I find the straps a little annoying because I see them all the time and I think they make it harder for me to move. It's just a psychological illusion.

The main idea in the corset / restraints combination is that it can be worn under normal clothing.
My future clothes are equipped with small holes ("buttonhole") in the right places for straps and chains. It’s actually a great idea, I’ve always liked that restraints can hide.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Basically, it’s like my previous corset.
It's made of a stronger material (it's a little uncomfortable)
A crotch part and up shoulder straps have been added to the normal corset.
It is tightened with cords and the cords are hidden under the part coming on them, the protective part is fastened with a zipper which is locked so that no one can open the cords until the lock is opened. The shoulder straps are also locked under it.

The crotch part is sewn from the front onto the corset part. It is secured behind the back with a locking mechanism that can only be opened by a guard.
There is a thin diaper inside the bottom. i want to say it's "panty protection" because i don't like the idea that i have to wear a diaper.
I would also like to say that thing is not meant to be used so I will mess it up. It's just safe because I can't get to the bathroom myself.
Besides, I feel it as a comfortable cushion between my skin and the tight fabric.

The corset has several straps sewn crosswise and some reinforced places have D-rings and strap loops.
D-rings and fabric loops can be used in many ways e.g. restraint me and my hands.
For example, now I have cuffs on my wrists. A strong strap is attached to the wrists, the strap runs through the D-rings on my sides, at the waist.
The strap can be quickly tightened so that it forces my hand firmly against the D-rings. It only requires a quick movement from the guard, the strap has a tightening / locking mechanism behind my back.
Now in normal mode I can use my hands normally, only those straps follow my hands all the time.
I find the straps a little annoying because I see them all the time and I think they make it harder for me to move. It's just a psychological illusion.

The main idea in the corset / restraints combination is that it can be worn under normal clothing.
My future clothes are equipped with small holes ("buttonhole") in the right places for straps and chains. It’s actually a great idea, I’ve always liked that restraints can hide.

A few maybe useless questions:
- what color fabric is it?
- what kind of material is it?
- How long will you wear it?
- Do you use it at night too?
- What other restraint opportunities does it provide?

You always want to tell  how things feel about you, what thoughts the new system evokes in you?

Do you have any ideas to make it even better?

This is very interesting because I’ve always thought about “hidden bondage”.
It would be a good way to transport my own prisoner / slave / playmate in public.

Last edited by Real Restraints (2021-08-17 15:35:15)

Real Restraints wrote:

A few maybe useless questions:
- what color fabric is it?
- what kind of material is it?
- How long will you wear it?
- Do you use it at night too?
- What other restraint opportunities does it provide?

You always want to tell  how things feel about you, what thoughts the new system evokes in you?

Do you have any ideas to make it even better?

This is very interesting because I’ve always thought about “hidden bondage”.
It would be a good way to transport my own prisoner / slave / playmate in public.

Last edited by Real Restraints (Today 15:35:15)

- The color of the fabric is now light gray. The color could basically be anything, I don’t know why this is this color ... maybe because many times medical corsets are this color.
- The material is relatively rigid and thick. It is not flexible. It is easy to wash and basically "breathes" so it can be worn for a long time.
  I think the same fabric is used, for example, in lifts for the disabled where a person is lifted in a "sack chair". They are used, for example, in hospitals. It is very strong anyway.
- I’ve been wearing it for two days now, from morning to night
- There is a plan that it can also be used at night but that has not yet been done. It can basically be attached to the bed with straps and the like.
- The corset has many D-rings and fabric loops. I don't even know all the uses yet. But my wrist can be fastened at the waist to the opponent’s D-rings so I’m like a straitjacket.
  There are also other D-rings, they can be used for a wide variety of chain and belt attachments.
  For example, I can be attached to my office chair so that I can basically move but I can’t stand up.

My feelings are a little confusing. Basically, this is not much different than my regular corset.
However, it evokes a lot of different feelings.
I’m curious how this works, maybe even proud that this is all done for me.

This is just an experiment, a test model.
Many things can be improved and developed after experimentation.
Crotch part is not practical now, I don't know how to make it better.
It is very safe and secure but it is also a bit of a humiliating solution. On the other hand, humiliation is a part of a prisoner's life ...

I also look forward to how the corset works with other clothes, "hidden bondage" is a beautiful thing!

Last night was not good for me.
We tested the new corset / restraits system for sleeping, it didn’t feel good.
In the evening, the corset was removed before showering. I was surprised it was put back on top of me, only a new tube was put under it.
The bed was fitted with lashing straps while we were in the shower. The fastening straps were fastened behind the corset so that I was on my back in bed. My wrist was fastened to the opposite D-rings at the waist so I was like in a straitjacket. The ankles were attached to the bed with hospital-type bed restraints.

Basically everything was fine and comfortable but the problem was that my position was completely wrong!
I have almost always slept here with my stomach, hands behind my back. The legs have been able to move even though I have had legcuffs.
So I have been able to change position somewhat.

Last night I was able to turn my upper body a little but it was stiff because of the corset. The ankles were firmly attached to the bed.

As this system is only an experiment, it has not been accepted as safe enough.That’s why I also had legirons and collarchain

So everything was completely different than normal. Also, everything came too fast, I was prepared for a normal night routine.

I was in the dark, head inside my hood but I feel like I haven’t slept at all. I feel tired and irritated. This is not going to be a good day.
I apologize for the guards, I can be a tricky today.

Basically, if this were related to an O-session I would accept this but I don’t think so.
This is just product testing.

Today I have a normal day, it’s nice but I’m tired.

I have had 3 difficult nights, two nights with a new corset / restraints experiment. Last night I had my normal arrangements again but I couldn’t sleep well.
The previous two difficult nights had confused me so that now I couldn’t even sleep normally. Of course, I’ve slept some times every night even though it doesn’t feel like it.
:( I've told you I don't like changes in my life ...

Some changes and additions will be made to the corset / restraints ensemble. I don't know when the experiment will continue. Maybe today or this weekend .. or sometime later.

Ohh .. I noticed that my diary has over 50,000 views. That's pretty much it!

Nice that some people manage to read my writing about my boring life!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Ohh .. I noticed that my diary has over 50,000 views. That's pretty much it!

Nice that some people manage to read my writing about my boring life!

Congratulation, that is amazing. I belive a lot of people dont think your life is boring.. :)

Mr_Captivity wrote:

Congratulation, that is amazing. I belive a lot of people dont think your life is boring..

It's a little weird :)
In fact, I sometimes have a bad feeling that my life doesn’t offer much to say.
The forum and diary are visited by several people every day, they watch what’s new going on there ... and nothing new happens in my life.
Some come “watching me”  every day and it warms my heart greatly!

I had a busy weekend, my photographers were at many events and many thousands of pictures went through my screen.
... a motorsport photographer shot more than 3,500 images, in addition to other sporting events with other photographers. In addition, there were still "normal" news images as well.
Even in the darkness of the night, with the hood on my head, I "saw" the images flash in my head :)

I was having trouble late last week. The corset / restraints experiments at night were exhausting, although that could not be expected. I was able to sleep as much as before but it was hard.
The weekend routines and practices were as before and I was happy. So it is now :) I am no longer tired or angry.

I had a meeting with a member of the Committee yesterday, She brought me new (and already used) clothes, summer time is over and my “uniform” is change to cooler winter time.
It’s always fun to notice how I love leather clothes. Now that I have a long leather skirt again, I like the protective and opaque feeling it gives. I have like a warm shell that protects me :)

On one detail, I am particularly happy. A vertical connecting chain between my waist and legcuffs hobblechain runs again under the skirt, hidden.
It’s practically irrelevant but for me it’s a big win!

I received an email from a person who closely follows the Forum on a daily basis.

He said he visit here because he would also like to see more prisoner and bondage pictures and other material that might not be available elsewhere.
But he also says he wants to read a diary, he likes it but he would like it to be more detailed.

It's nice to get feedback :)

Hi,  I believe that more detail is a good thing. There can't be too much of the detail. If someone doesn't want to read it, they won't come here.
Your life is not boring, at least not from the perspective of people who come to this forum. Personally, I like the style of your writing, and I hope you will write as you used to.

Thanks for your comment and feedback Rippidy!

The Committee has listened to me. Or at least it has read my writing...

I was told I was getting a new chair for the sessions. That means there will be two different restraint chairs for me!

I told about the problem that if the chair that now exists is used for two purposes, both for visits and for Orgasm sessions, it is very difficult for me.
I can’t fully focus on the visitor then if my thoughts wander.
Conversely, the visitor may not know if I have any sexual stimulation during the visit. That would not be fair to either of us.
I don’t want, for example, my brother or a good friend to visit me and at the same time have the opportunity for some kind of sexual operation here. They are completely different things!

So now I'm waiting for new furniture for me :)

The committee also said it was considering the possibility that I could meet more guests here. It would be awesome!
I don’t know what these visits mean, I only have a few people visiting here, and they visit very rarely.
Sometimes is asked how to visit here, how that would be possible. I have replied that I would be more than happy to meet guests, but the Committee will decide on those matters.
I have told the Committee the contact details of those who are interested, but things have never progressed.

Maybe the guests would be some who have a close relationship with the Committee, I don’t know.
It would be a fun idea if my friends here on the Forum could meet me live!

Sometime a long time ago, in my old place, it was possible that I had guests I  knew only online.
It was fun and even exciting. In general, the guests followed the rules and we had some great meetings.
But sometimes it was the case that a visitor who behaved well online was completely different when he sat across from me, on the other side of the table. One visitor behaved disrespectfully and even aggressively towards me, it was a nasty experience.
There were also contrasts, the visitor could freeze completely when he saw me "really", sitting in front of him with handcuffs attached to the table, collarchain locked. My reality was too much for him. We are still in touch sometimes and he has already gotten over the shock :) :)

So, Miisa, at least the non-visitor box will serve indoors as a prison within a prison.

I suppose (with my far-too-fertile imagination) that this could be increased by enclosing the box (if not too heavy) within a cage — a prison within a prison within a prison.

And the box or cage, again if feasible, might be lifted off the floor to make you feel even more helpless and isolated.

And again, letting my impossible and impractical fantasy overtake your own down-to-earth reality, a vat or tank or barrel of water beneath that box or hypothetical cage could increase those feelings even more, whether the box or cage sways above the water or is partly submerged.

See what your deliberately-dull routine can do to impressionable minds?  :idea:

Respectfully Submitted,

Renegade Spirit

RenegadeSpirit wrote:

So, Miisa, at least the non-visitor box will serve indoors as a prison within a prison.

I suppose (with my far-too-fertile imagination)  that this could be increased by enclosing the box (if not too heavy) within a cage — a prison within a prison within a prison.

And the box or cage, again if feasible, might be lifted off the floor to make you feel even more helpless and isolated.

And again, letting my impossible and impractical fantasy overtake your own down-to-earth reality, a vat or tank or barrel of water beneath that box or hypothetical cage could increase those feelings even more, whether the box or cage sways above the water or is partly submerged.

See what your deliberately-dull routine can do to impressionable minds?  

Respectfully Submitted,

Renegade Spirit

o.O    I believe that the Committee appreciates your ideas!

I also think your ideas are good and useful. Admittedly, I don’t know how they work for me because I’m used to harsh practices and nothing surprises me.
... but on the other hand, you can never know how some things affect the mind.
Even a small and modest detail can suddenly have a big impact!

The last weekend of August. It went quite normally, no new experiments or surprises for me.
Actually, I was expecting something to happen again, some new experiment or something similar but now it was a very ordinary weekend.
My online behavior was limited a bit. I was able to do the work but I couldn’t use the line for web surfing.

It was a little distressing but on the other hand, maybe it’s good that I have some breaks in general online.
I just have to get used to it.

I am happy to have friends all over the world. Or maybe it’s better to say that some of them are people who follow my life amazingly closely.
Some will send me messages right away if I’ve been away online for a little longer, maybe a day. They want to know that I’m all right, or at least that something has changed.

Some would like me to “sign up” for a diary whenever possible so they know what’s going on.
The problem is that sometimes my days are very similar, it feels stupid to write in a diary that "the day was again similar to yesterday".

However small of an update, it’s always great to read an update and hear that your alright, what your doing now is a great job on this forum and looking forward to seeing how your life progresses…

Looks like today is the last day of summer here :(
The weather will change radically tomorrow, the temperature will drop and the weather will become rainy and windy.

It has been a good summer here in terms of weather. Some say it’s even been too hot in the summer but I haven’t thought so.
... :) maybe it's because my environment is always air conditioned, just an hour's visit to the open air has always done good!

Maybe I'll get my long leather coat back, if not right now then the weekend. I really miss the protection it provides, in the summer it would of course be too hot.
Cold weather also makes it easier to understand the use of mittens. In hot summer they are annoying.

I can see from the window that the sky is blue and cloudless now, it’s hard to understand that everything would change tomorrow.
I’m really going to enjoy today’s outdoor activities, I take up all the energy I can get from the sun!

The sun is still shining, I can see it :)
Outside is much cooler air outside than yesterday (I checked it on the weather pages). However, it’s nice to get out and feel the change in the weather. I look forward to it.

Funny, one of my friends I chat with online asked me how much I know about happens in the outside world.
I said I know a lot because I follow the news and other broadcasts. I also see a great deal of all sorts of images from a wide variety of events.

But really ... I know very little about the normal life of normal people. What is everyday life in the outside world?

My old friend always says something about her family life but that’s pretty little.

I would like to know more about it, about people’s ordinary lives...

Outside  was quite fresh weather today :)

The sun shines beautifully but still the temperature is low. The wind is cold too although my outdoor area is quite sheltered.

I'll get my leather coat tomorrow, I'm glad about it. I missed it today. A warm scarf around my neck would also be nice :) the temperature was already so low that my steelcollar felt uncomfortably cold, a scarf would help with that.
Maybe a warm headdress would also be a good thing right now.
I complained yesterday mittens on my hands, I do not complain anymore. They felt almost comfortable now today!

Good morning!

I see the sun still shining!
The weather report has predicted dark, wet and cold air but still the sun is fighting against it.

It makes me smile :)

Maybe I can still see the sun during my outdoor activities ...

Good morning, or evening from here, it is nice to hear the sun is still fighting there and you have something to perhaps look forward to in your outside time. The sun has been warm here today, 26 degrees before the rest of our week turns into strong winds and rain again.

I got a new long leather coat!
Actually, it’s a used coat with some modifications made to my use.

It is ankle-length, beautiful, black leather. It has a relatively tight top but from the hips down it descends like a beautiful skirt.
It is clean, washed and treated with conditioner. It shines beautifully and smells good!

It closes with a zipper at the front, the zipper is neck down to the crotch line.

The waistline has a few neat "buttonholes" for restraints to attach, two on the sides and one on the back. They can be used along with my corset / restraints with. The chains run through them through the coat if necessary.
The great detail is that the "buttonholes" at the waist can be covered with a wide belt if not used!
At the neck, under the coat collar, it also has a neat "buttonhole" on the back for a steelcollar chain.

The coat was just introduced to me and the guards. I'm looking forward to going out dressed in it!

I was outdoors today with my new lovely leathercoat.
It's like it's made for me! ... in a way it's made for me, or at least modified :)

I don't have a new corset / restraints set yet but I know the coat fits it perfectly with it.

I noticed that the coat sleeves are so tight that the mittens in my hand prevent it from being put on, and of course also undressing. It doesn’t matter to me because I don’t wear it alone myself though.
For convenient operation, it would be easier for everyone to have mittens before the coat. Maybe it would speed things up.
Or maybe different mittens can be the solution.

I later realized that I look like I'm some kind of  Domina, in a custom made black leather outfit!
... when my restraints are not visible, of course.

the prisoners new leathercoat sounds nice, whit points for easy restraints attachment. How are you secured when you are outside now?

Mr_Captivity wrote:

the prisoners new leathercoat sounds nice, whit points for easy restraints attachment. How are you secured when you are outside now?

I have my standard restraints for outdoor activities.
Collar, legcuffs. Handcuffs locked at the waist chain, either front or sides. Connecting chains between collar, waistchain and legcuffs hobble.
In addition, an outdoor wall chain that is locked at the waist at the back. Leather mittens also.

My new, reinforced corset was introduced yesterday.
Basically, it doesn’t feel much different from the former model, my normal corset.
What is new about the corset is that it has been reinforced insofar as it relates to the restraints system.
For example, on the waist of a corset, a stong steel wire is sewn inside the fabric. The wire is locked like a waischain or restraint belt.
Also shoulder straps and crotch straps are fixed.
That is, it cannot be undressed itself. I couldn’t take away my old model myself so nothing has really changed.

At the waist of the corset, the steel wire is attached with anchor points, D-rings that can be used for restraints use, etc.

The corset is stiff and a little uncomfortable but so new corsets are always. It might adapt a bit in use and especially my body gets used to it over time.

I already had a new corset yesterday when I was out.
The changes made to the leather coat fit perfectly with the D-rings of the corset.
I also had my special gloves on. the gloves have stiffened fingers, the fingers are straight and look normal but they are completely stiff like the doll’s hands.
These gloves can be worn before the coat as they fit to slide inside the sleeve.
The gloves are beautiful but I don't like them, Normal mittens where my fingers are loose (or tight) in the fists are more comfortable to wear ...

Basically, I like the solution where the corset waist has a steel wire.
It’s fixed whenever I wear a corset so no need for a separate waistchain or belt.
The wire is in it but it’s so inconspicuous that I don’t even think about it!

The wall chain can be easily attached behind my back.
I wondered if it would be possible for the outdoor chain between the wall and my waist to be replaced with a similar, strong wire.
The chain always keeps the sound, the wire solution would be quieter but still just as secure.
However, I have leg irons and chains so it may not matter, it's just an idea ... :)

Good morning, the sun is shining again!

The weather report says that this week the weather is relatively beautiful again. Summer came back, at least for a while :) No more hot summer but typical summer weather here.

I have slept again for two nights in a corset, on my back.
The first night was not good but last night I got thin pillows behind my lower back. It was shaped successfully, only maybe 1 to 2 inches high.
It eased my position amazingly, the cushion was not thick but it followed the shapes of my corset and thus relaxed my position. I myself didn’t even realize it could be such a small adjustment!

Of course, the position is still strange after a long time but I can get used to it.

The idea of sleeping changed a bit because since the original idea was that i was able to move around in bed a bit, even turn around a bit.
Now that I got the extra pillow so this opportunity was gone, I am also fastened to the frame on the sides using the D-rings of the corset.
It doesn’t matter much because I haven’t moved much at night before this one either.
But it would have been a nice idea, maybe I would have learned that I have the opportunity to move more, who knows ...

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary