CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 691 to 720 of 1245

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I got nice news in my email.

It was a announcement that Covid-19 safety regulations will be relaxed for me too!
I don't know exactly what it means yet, but I think that the use of masks, for example, will be stopped near me. So I can see a normal face again!

It might also mean that my visiting rules are relaxed so that I can get guests here again. It would be awesome!

It can also mean that I could meet the person I started the "PRISONER JONAS" story again.
He does not have an internet connection and he does not want to write himself so our connection has not worked during Covid isolation.
I have been very worried about him. Now maybe I can meet him again in the future.

Thanks also to MsHanna for "sending Sunshine" here to me.
All the time here  is no sun visible but beautiful weather anyway. The rains have been elsewhere so far

I can always spare sunshine for my friends in Finland! And I hope you have had a great week so far!

I was stupid yesterday. Really stupid and childish.
I was surprised myself at how badly I behaved.

I had to have a good day, my brother came here to visit. It was the first time with my covered chair that I met an “outside” person.
I was excited when I was transferred to the meeting room. It was also interesting to experience how I was fastened to the chair and the covers locked in place.

One member of the Committee was involved in supervising the event (first use of the chair) and everything was fine. I was allowed to speak freely and I was in a good mood and excited.
For some reason I noticed that the cages made for me are gone. Normally they are always in the meeting room, in the corner if they are not used.
Usually then they are covered with a strong cloth so that they do not disturb and upset the visitor.
Now they were gone and I wondered about it.
I asked about it and a member of the Committee said they borrowed it for another use.
They have been moved to the destination where the BDSM / Kinky / Fetish event will take place in a week.

I don't know what happened in my mind!
I became childish in anger, I thought foolishly that because the cages were made for me, they were only used for me.
Now they are somewhere and some strangers can use them for sessions and experience different things!

The committee member wondered at my reaction. He did not understand the problem.
The cages are iron, they can be used by anyone and they are durable, he told me.
Of course he was right, I understand that now afterwards.

However, I was nervous. I had experienced cages and other restraints as a very personal thing. Made for me.
Now they are used by someone else. That was the problem I had.

In fact, I was so nervous that the Committee member wondered whether it was necessary to cancel the meeting with my brother.
He was already outside waiting for me to be ready for the meeting.

They ended up deciding that I had to calm down alone before the meeting so they left me alone to sit in my chair, inside the box.
I stared at the wall, listened to soothing music, and leveled my mind.
After a while, a member of the Committee came to talk to me and I assured him that everything would be fine again.
After that, my guest was able to enter the room.

My brother was very worried about me and what had happened. I'm not usually nervous. At least not so that it would show outwards.
I assured him that everything was fine, I told him the reason was during my difficult period. It's always a good reason for anything abnormal ...

My brother drank the coffee that was served to him.
He told about the events of his family, our parents. It was nice to listen to normal things.

He surprised me by saying he would like to see my restraints in the chair. Now nothing was visible because the chair was covered.
However, it was not possible, the whole idea is to keep the restraints hidden.
I told him everything in detail and assured that everything is fine and I will sit comfortably but secured in the chair. He reads my diary so he already knew almost everything.
I felt warm about his care for me.
I didn’t talk about “cage drama” for him because he might not understand me.

The meeting was nice warm, I had a good feeling that he went here to see me.

After he left, a member of the Committee came to ask if I was already calm and if I wanted to talk to him more.
I told him I was all right, I also apologized for being nervous about the stupid thing.
He suggested that I sit in the chair for a while longer and think about things, later the guards would come and move me back to the cell.
In the cell, I can think more about whether I have the right to think that something would be just for me. Can I really own anything?

Finally, he laughed at me and said that I am definitely the only person in the world who is jealous that someone else is using my torturous cage!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I was stupid yesterday. Really stupid and childish.
I was surprised myself at how badly I behaved.

I had to have a good day, my brother came here to visit. It was the first time with my covered chair that I met an “outside” person.
I was excited when I was transferred to the meeting room. It was also interesting to experience how I was fastened to the chair and the covers locked in place.

One member of the Committee was involved in supervising the event (first use of the chair) and everything was fine. I was allowed to speak freely and I was in a good mood and excited.
For some reason I noticed that the cages made for me are gone. Normally they are always in the meeting room, in the corner if they are not used.
Usually then they are covered with a strong cloth so that they do not disturb and upset the visitor.
Now they were gone and I wondered about it.
I asked about it and a member of the Committee said they borrowed it for another use.
They have been moved to the destination where the BDSM / Kinky / Fetish event will take place in a week.

I don't know what happened in my mind!
I became childish in anger, I thought foolishly that because the cages were made for me, they were only used for me.
Now they are somewhere and some strangers can use them for sessions and experience different things!

The committee member wondered at my reaction. He did not understand the problem.
The cages are iron, they can be used by anyone and they are durable, he told me.
Of course he was right, I understand that now afterwards.

However, I was nervous. I had experienced cages and other restraints as a very personal thing. Made for me.
Now they are used by someone else. That was the problem I had.

In fact, I was so nervous that the Committee member wondered whether it was necessary to cancel the meeting with my brother.
He was already outside waiting for me to be ready for the meeting.

They ended up deciding that I had to calm down alone before the meeting so they left me alone to sit in my chair, inside the box.
I stared at the wall, listened to soothing music, and leveled my mind.
After a while, a member of the Committee came to talk to me and I assured him that everything would be fine again.
After that, my guest was able to enter the room.

My brother was very worried about me and what had happened. I'm not usually nervous. At least not so that it would show outwards.
I assured him that everything was fine, I told him the reason was during my difficult period. It's always a good reason for anything abnormal ...

My brother drank the coffee that was served to him.
He told about the events of his family, our parents. It was nice to listen to normal things.

He surprised me by saying he would like to see my restraints in the chair. Now nothing was visible because the chair was covered.
However, it was not possible, the whole idea is to keep the restraints hidden.
I told him everything in detail and assured that everything is fine and I will sit comfortably but secured in the chair. He reads my diary so he already knew almost everything.
I felt warm about his care for me.
I didn’t talk about “cage drama” for him because he might not understand me.

The meeting was nice warm, I had a good feeling that he went here to see me.

After he left, a member of the Committee came to ask if I was already calm and if I wanted to talk to him more.
I told him I was all right, I also apologized for being nervous about the stupid thing.
He suggested that I sit in the chair for a while longer and think about things, later the guards would come and move me back to the cell.
In the cell, I can think more about whether I have the right to think that something would be just for me. Can I really own anything?

Finally, he laughed at me and said that I am definitely the only person in the world who is jealous that someone else is using my torturous cage!

In my opinion your reaction is quite normal, I would compare that to a situation if someone borrowed something that was mine, like my handbag without permission. I would be upset about it too! Or if I was in a bdsm related relationship and if my Dom give away like handcuffs to be borrowed.

So, prisoner, I understand that you’ve now had two different kinds of experience in the box:
One with your head and face enclosed in a hood, but with your body exposed for the technician’s adjustments, and
One or two visits with your head unhooded but with your body below your neck concealed in the lower half of the box.

How did these experiences compare?

Are there other variants you’re interested in exploring?
(Or — inevitably since they also read all these messages — that the Committee of prison governors might wish to explore independently of your own preferences ?)

For example, since you were so upset by the disappearance of “your” cages, would visits be  better or worse if the top half of your box were enclosed with steel bars or caging, perhaps with zoo-like notices not to touch or feed the prisoner ?

Or would you like to try wearing a partial hood that leaves the mouth or the eyes, or both, open?

Respectfully Submitted,

Renegade Spirit

Last edited by RenegadeSpirit (2021-10-11 04:32:51)

MsHanna wrote:

In my opinion your reaction is quite normal, I would compare that to a situation if someone borrowed something that was mine, like my handbag without permission. I would be upset about it too! Or if I was in a bdsm related relationship and if my Dom give away like handcuffs to be borrowed.

I am still ashamed of my behavior. It came as a complete surprise to me. I usually control myself very far, I don’t think I’m any kind of “drama queen”.

Things just went on like that. I was excited about the visitor after a long break.
Oddly enough, I was also excited to have a chair made just for me and my appointments, I wanted to be proud of it.

The member of the committee and the guards responded well to my outburst of emotion.
I was not punished and I had time to calm down. I also got to talk about it and explain why I was upset.

This also made me think about things.
I have to understand that I don’t own anything. All goods, instruments I use, or used for me are only temporary. They can be taken away or used elsewhere for the needs of others.
It’s actually a shocking observation but actually makes a lot of sense.

Why own something?
When you are born, you are naked, without anything. When you die,, you can't take anything with you ...
wow ... profound thoughts!

RenegadeSpirit wrote:

So, prisoner, I understand that you’ve now had two different kinds of experience in the box:
One with your head and face enclosed in a hood, but with your body exposed for the technician’s adjustments, and
One or two visits with your head unhooded but with your body below your neck concealed in the lower half of the box.

How did these experiences compare?

Are there other variants you’re interested in exploring?
(Or — inevitably since they also read all these messages — that the Committee of prison governors might wish to explore independently of your own preferences ?)

For example, since you were so upset by the disappearance of “your” cages, would visits be  better or worse if the top half of your box were enclosed with steel bars or caging, perhaps with zoo-like notices not to touch or feed the prisoner ?

Or would you like to try wearing a partial hood that leaves the mouth or the eyes, or both, open?

Respectfully Submitted,

Renegade Spirit

Last edited by RenegadeSpirit (Today 04:32:51)

Sir

So this is a chair for visits and meetings. It is not intended for O-session.

When adjustments were made to the chair and a guest "technician" was present, the situation was very strange.
I had my tight leather hood. It prevented me from seeing him and of course the other way around, he couldn’t see my face.
He was thus an "outsider" who was protected in this way.

That person is apparently involved in the scene because the arrangement seemed normal to him.

I have very precise rules in my life. Also in meeting people and especially in contact.
Of course I have situations, such as doctor visits where I can be touched but then I see the situation and the guard / committee member is close to me.

Now there was a guard and a member of the Committee nearby but I could not see anything.
I just felt like this person was close to me, touching me while adjusting the chair restraints. I was completely dressed but still the situation was very strange. Maybe I can say it felt scary.
I trust the Committee and the guards, but not necessarily other people. That might sound silly in this situation.

The purpose of the chair and cover is to restraint me and secure me perfectly. That is a clear thing.
I think of it so that it all secures me too so that then no one can get close to me.
I can take very strict restraints and safety measures because I always think the other way around. They protect me.

The purpose of this chair is to secure me effectively but at the same time outwards show the visitor that I am all right.
It looks beautiful and peaceful. It looks like I'm fine.
If, for example, a head cage is attached to it, it may give the visitor the wrong message.
For me, it wouldn’t matter much other than that I would be sorry for the visitor who would have to see it.

My calming down in that situation might have been helped by the hood that would have isolated me for a moment.
Now I was turned around so I looked at the wall and listened to the calm music. It was also a good way.

I think the chair doesn’t need “zoo-like notices not to touch or feed the prisoner” because it’s clear to all guests that they can’t come close to me. In practice, there is always a big and heavy table between us.
The idea is funny but again ... the visitor may find it strange.

It is interesting how various members and visitors to this space perceive your situation, and the purpose of it. Perhaps we each map onto your situation our own desires for your care, and seek to influence it in that direction. We offer our thoughts and you take from them what you will.

Personally, I have always perceived your journey to be a dignified one, worthy of great respect. It was ultimately your choice to give up the so-called "freedoms" of living in modern society, and to choose a more ascetic lifestyle. There are many precedents for this in history. Those who are unaware might look up the term "Anchoress". Much is known about the lives of anchoresses thanks to a 13th century manuscript called Ancrene Wisse, or the “Anchoresses’ Guide,” written between 1225 and 1240. There were also males, called "Anchorites".

I am not suggesting that you are serving a higher purpose by choosing your path. Your motivations seem to be driven by an urge to live true to your own physical and emotional desires. But there is dignity and courage in choosing a life where you entrust all control to others. I see this as a journey into deeper and deeper layers of incarceration and restraint, submitting totally to people whom you trust to care for you. Already, I believe you are beyond the point where additional security measures serve any objective purpose. However, that is not the point. The life you lead gradually allows your current systems of restraint and security to become normal, and then to allow you the opportunity to reflect on what might come next, which then gradually becomes a desire to explore further, and then to experience these deeper levels, which eventually become your new normal. And so it continues, and through this journey you come to know yourself. This is in itself a noble calling, and a life "well lived".

I am thrilled that your brother wanted to see your restraints. It shows a genuine interest in you as a person, and a desire to understand you. We all yearn to be understood.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

MsHanna wrote:

I am still ashamed of my behavior. It came as a complete surprise to me. I usually control myself very far, I don’t think I’m any kind of “drama queen”.

Things just went on like that. I was excited about the visitor after a long break.
Oddly enough, I was also excited to have a chair made just for me and my appointments, I wanted to be proud of it.

The member of the committee and the guards responded well to my outburst of emotion.
I was not punished and I had time to calm down. I also got to talk about it and explain why I was upset.

This also made me think about things.
I have to understand that I don’t own anything. All goods, instruments I use, or used for me are only temporary. They can be taken away or used elsewhere for the needs of others.
It’s actually a shocking observation but actually makes a lot of sense.

Why own something?
When you are born, you are naked, without anything. When you die,, you can't take anything with you ...
wow ... profound thoughts!

I think your reaction is understandable, given the permanence and routines that have become central to your existence. Every artifact that forms part of your world has a place in it, and this is an ugly reminder that such things are not as permanent as you had thought. I would imagine if I had a picture that was painted for me and felt personal to me, which hung above my fireplace, and one day the picture was gone without warning, I would find my eyes drawn frequently to the place it occupied, and wonder about all the other eyes that might be looking at it wherever it had been taken. It would be an uncomfortable feeling.

Here is a wonderful day, I can see from the window that the sky is blue and the sun is shining again!

I said there were no sanctions for my anger at my last visit. I was wrong. The committee considered the matter and decided to impose a ban on me for certain things to which I am accustomed.
The biggest one was the ban on using my Forum.

I was able to work normally and even read forums, email and social media but I wasn’t allowed to respond. Logging in to my Forum was forbidden.

I can tell you that last week was very long for me  :(

Thanks to those who wrote me an email. I was able to explain the situation to them, but I could not write it here in the diary.

I first got the impression that my outburst of a week ago wasn’t leading to any action, but I was wrong.
The committee had held a video meeting and the end result was that I needed to be reminded of the importance of good behavior. They emphasized that this was not a punishment but only a reminder to me.
I thought this was a very big punishment and I learned a lot from it.

Now the matter is completely finished and all routines continue normally, the sun is shining again!

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

It is interesting how various members and visitors to this space perceive your situation, and the purpose of it. Perhaps we each map onto your situation our own desires for your care, and seek to influence it in that direction. We offer our thoughts and you take from them what you will.

Personally, I have always perceived your journey to be a dignified one, worthy of great respect. It was ultimately your choice to give up the so-called "freedoms" of living in modern society, and to choose a more ascetic lifestyle. There are many precedents for this in history. Those who are unaware might look up the term "Anchoress". Much is known about the lives of anchoresses thanks to a 13th century manuscript called Ancrene Wisse, or the “Anchoresses’ Guide,” written between 1225 and 1240. There were also males, called "Anchorites".

I am not suggesting that you are serving a higher purpose by choosing your path. Your motivations seem to be driven by an urge to live true to your own physical and emotional desires. But there is dignity and courage in choosing a life where you entrust all control to others. I see this as a journey into deeper and deeper layers of incarceration and restraint, submitting totally to people whom you trust to care for you. Already, I believe you are beyond the point where additional security measures serve any objective purpose. However, that is not the point. The life you lead gradually allows your current systems of restraint and security to become normal, and then to allow you the opportunity to reflect on what might come next, which then gradually becomes a desire to explore further, and then to experience these deeper levels, which eventually become your new normal. And so it continues, and through this journey you come to know yourself. This is in itself a noble calling, and a life "well lived".

I am thrilled that your brother wanted to see your restraints. It shows a genuine interest in you as a person, and a desire to understand you. We all yearn to be understood.

Your "Anchoress" parable is very interesting.
I knew something about this before but I had never compared it to my own life :)

My life is in no way related to the worship of religion.
... or maybe my "religion" is maximum security and evenness to life.

Basically, it happens just like you say: I need more and more things that emphasize endless security for me. It requires discipline and strict rules but also a variety of practices, restraints and tools.

My life arrangements are like a scale that needs to be balanced.
On one side is my need and and on the other side is the needs of the Committee.
I have to accept and submit to many things to keep everything in balance. I get used to many things and eventually they become normal. I learned to like them.

I think my brother would have liked to see my chair restraints so he could be sure that everything is fine, that it is good for me to be in it.
He’s not interested in techniques but that I’m all right. That's what I think.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2021-10-17 10:45:55)

prisoner
It’s nice to get you back to your normal routine. It is good that you have informed us of what has happened.

Real Restraints wrote:

prisoner
It’s nice to get you back to your normal routine. It is good that you have informed us of what has happened.

Sir

I always try to tell you what happens because I know I have followers who want to know. It is my responsibility to my followers.
Sometimes there are times when I can’t get here to the Forum. They come as a surprise because I myself can’t control everything here.

Today is awesome weather outdoors! It is very beautiful, calm and sunny but at the same time very cold!

I was outside for an hour enjoying the sun.
I had a warm wool cap on and leather mittens on my hands and I really needed them! I also had a woolen scarf that kept warm around my neck but even after an hour the steel collar felt very cold.

I have again a lot to get used to before winter...

Autumn has really arrived here.

Strong wind and heavy rain. I was only half an hour outside yesterday and today and that was really enough!
Today I wore a rubber raincoat and a hood over all the other clothes. It was really fun, I was like in a tent.
For some reason the wind came so that it gripped me strongly, now I was happy that I was strongly locked in the wall!

I guess it can be called an adventure? I felt like I had been on the deck of a ship in a storm :)

I have an unexpected problem. One of my teeth broke when I ate in the morning. I can feel it with my tongue inside my mouth. It broke a small piece, so it didn't break completely :)
It annoys me even though it doesn’t cause aches or other problems.

Obviously, it needs to be fixed but it will cause special action.
I need to be taken to the dentist. The good thing is that the dentist is familiar with me before and she knows the specific requirements.

I guess I should be glad I get to visit the “outside world” but really it causes me a lot of stress.

I hope to hear about your viste to the dentist.
Last visit you had, was exciting reading.

Mr_Captivity wrote:

I hope to hear about your viste to the dentist.
Last visit you had, was exciting reading.

My first appointment with this dentist was part of a very long day.

It had a lot of good things but also very scary things. That’s why I feel stressed now that I don’t know what’s coming.
:) I still remember good things like beautiful clothes and a first date with Nina.
I also remember a strict control and a dentist who was very interested in everything related to me.

That trip ended in a little O-session, I have good memories of that too.

Hopefully you will be rewarded for your good behaviour this time also  8-)

My teeth have been repaired :)

Surprisingly, we went to a familiar dentist on Saturday and she repaired a small crack in my tooth.

The day was interesting and different than my normal day. I will write a more detailed report later. The day also included a surprise whose impact hit me mentally later.

Now I have a little work to do. Happy weekend everyone!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

My teeth have been repaired

Surprisingly, we went to a familiar dentist on Saturday and she repaired a small crack in my tooth.

The day was interesting and different than my normal day. I will write a more detailed report later. The day also included a surprise whose impact hit me mentally later.

Now I have a little work to do. Happy weekend everyone!

Have a nice weekend you to. I am looking forward to hear about your dentist appointment.

I promised to write a report on my trip to the dentist.
It looks like the writing will be very long again so the first part is now here.

DENTIST, part 1

I knew right away Saturday morning that my day would be different.

I had slept on my stomach again, hands behind my back, locked in bed.
I still feel like it’s the best way to sleep for me.
Another way is that I am on my back and I have a corset-restraints combination that is locked to the bed.
I am happy that styles are always changed from time to time. It always requires getting used to it but still the variation is always good.

The guards came in the cell and detached me from the bed. They led me to the toilet and shower room, I had a hood on my head and hands behind my back as always.They put a rubber ballgag in my mouth and tightened the strap tightly. It was special compared to a normal day. Normally, according to Covid rules, I only have a tight, laced hood that covers my eyes and nose but leaves my mouth free
I was directed to sit in the toilet seat where I was allowed to do my thing, it was my normal routine. I was then assisted to stand and was moved under the shower, about 2 meter.
Normally my collar is attached to a wall chain, my hood is removed and my hands are released from behind my back.
That was not the case now. I was forced to my knees and then to my stomach on the floor of the shower room. My hands were still behind my back and the hood on my head.
The guards didn't say anything during the whole thing. They didn’t talk to each other or to me either.
Basically, I knew what it was all about, everything was a familiar routine and no speech or command was needed.
A wide, plastic-covered triangle was placed under my hips, perhaps 30 cm high. It’s meant to keep my butt upright as I lie on my stomach on the floor.
My ankles were tied so that my legs were facing each other, not next to each other. legcuffs remained locked as well.
The position of the legs forced my crotch area open, also the butt hole was well exposed.
The handcuffs behind my back were lifted up and attached to a chain that came from the top of the roof.  Still, I felt like my collar was attached to a chain on the floor.
I was a little amused by that all securing and locking, I really couldn’t move anywhere.

I felt how my butt hole was lubricated, I felt like a finger was inserted there, two fingers, maybe more.
After that, it was easy to push the hose in there for the enema. The end of the hose was shaped so that it remained firmly inside.
I felt the warm liquid slowly flow into me.
Or really I didn’t know if it’s warm, can the rectum feel the heat or the coldness, the temperature? I'm wonder...

This was familiar to me, I knew this would take time, the fluid would have to drain in slowly so as not to cause damage or other complications.
I couldn’t change my slightly uncomfortable posture but I was happy that the shower floor was warm. It’s an everyday luxury for me.

The guards left me alone, I don’t know how long. I tried to relax, I felt movement in my gut and stomach.

I heard the doors of the cells open again, now I also heard the speech.
Ilona was with the guards.
"Good morning prisoner" I heard Ilona's voice. I felt a latex glove that wandered my skin, it also touched my hooded head, even a gag that was tight in my mouth.
"You may have noticed that today is a slightly special day for you," Ilona spoke in a normal conversational voice.
Of course I couldn’t answer anything but I nodded to her.
Thoughts ran through my head, I may not understand everything now.
Now is the last weekend of the month, meaning routine it would now be an O-session weekend. Admittedly, the schedules are not precise lately.
If it’s O-session time now, I was confused that Ilona was there because she doesn’t usually attend sessions. Sessions are usually chaired by two male members of the Committee.
I felt very confused but at the same time sexually aroused.
"I know your posture is uncomfortable. It won't last long," Ilona said, "but I was going to take this opportunity and shave your pubic hair because now you're so open and it's easy. I know you always want to be neat."
In a way, it's true. Now it is practical to do.
Usually it’s done by my female guard or else it’s part of my O-session.
My sexual enthusiasm may have waned a bit when I thought about the practical side of it.
Maybe it’s just a normal operation without a session and orgasms. I might have felt a little disappointed. But that doesn't explain why enema need to be done now ...

The guards detached the vertical chain from my handcuffs, the handcuffs still remaining on my wrists behind my back.
Triangular pillow was taken out from under my back and I was turned to my side. From that on my back to lie down. The handcuffs felt painful under my back.
The pillow was placed back under me. It forced my crotch high up, very open because my legs were still tied transversely.
Position was not comfortable but still the pillow under me eased the pressure the cuffs put on my wrists.
There were strange noises in my stomach and intestines and I felt an uncomfortable feeling.
I wasn’t full of fluid yet but I hoped the enema hose would stay in place now. A burst of liquid and waste would not be a good thing now.

"You know how this works," Ilona said. I felt her latex gloves on my skin, inner thighs, and lower abdomen.
OK ... I think this is weird and humiliating but still I like this.
My lower body slowly began to move back and forth, a small involuntary movement.
"Prisoner! Calm yourself," I heard Ilona say "this is an ordinary procedure based on hygiene and cleanliness. Don't imagine too much!"
At the same time, however, her hand moved on my skin, she clearly teased me. I felt her apply foam to my pubic hair, that too felt very teasing.
I was aroused. Very aroused.
She treated me tenderly but effectively.
The stubble of my pubic hair was easily cut with a new razor blade.
She rinsed the broken hair with warm water, her fingers touching my labia many times. She was especially careful in sensitive areas. I also felt a touch in the clitoral area. She left her palms resting on my labia and pressed them lightly. It was a clear bullying and I wanted to react to it more and more.
I really enjoy this special and rare moment!

I felt her fingers on my lips, my saliva had run down, my lower lip and chin were wet. I didn’t feel her finger but I felt his slippery latex glove and fingers inside it.
She swirled my spit with my lips, around the mouth ball. It felt infinitely erotic with my tense lips.
"Listen to me," she said calmly. She at the same time touched my nipples with her slippery fingers and I was already close to exploding.
" We will turn you back on your stomach."
I tried to protest, I wanted this to continue!
"You have to behave now," Ilona said, "I know you enjoy all this and would like to continue and even move on, but you have to understand that now that moment is over."
I couldn’t reassure myself, I was still trying to protest but it was impossible due to the ballgag.
The guards grabbed me and turned me around, the pillow was placed under my back again.
My enjoyment had already turned into disappointment and I even felt angry. Why did they tease me this way?

My handcuffed wrists were fastened again up the chain, perhaps already higher than before.
"One more thing," I heard Ilona say.
I was already feeling miserable and I wouldn’t have wanted to hear anything more.
"We're opening the ballgag strap now," she said calmly. "You have to keep the ball in your mouth, don't let it fall. Don't try to talk because you don't have a right to it now."
"We open the strap because then we can open the hood cords and take it off your head. Then we put the strap back on." She continued "Did you understand?"
I was tired of this play, I didn’t even want to answer.
"prisoner?" I heard the guard ask and I felt my wrists being raised higher.
I nodded that I understood. I couldn't help but obey, as always.

The gag strap was opened and I held it in my mouth, it was easy because the gag was behind my teeth. It would be harder to get it pushed out using only the tongue.
I felt how the cords of the leather hood were opened and eventually it was pulled off my head. The room lighting exploded in my eyes.
I kept my eyes closed while the guard again fastened my gag strap.

They gave me time to adjust.
When I opened my eyes again I saw Ilona sitting next to me, in the toilet seat.
I had my cheek stuck on the floor and looked at her beautiful boots and beautiful brown leather pants.
On that floor, I felt really down...

"Good morning Miisa" Ilona smiled "Nice that you got your eyes open this morning too!"
I couldn’t bear to be very happy about it, my cheek sticking to the floor and the hose in my anus, my stomach full of fluid.

"Today is a different day for you," Ilona smiled. "You'll get out of here for a moment. We're going to see your dentist and take care of your teeth!"
I was very surprised by what I heard, just a few days ago my teeth cracked and it wouldn’t have needed a quick fix.
The committee has sorted it out quickly, they really care about me! My mood might have improved a bit.

“I’ll do one more thing because now we have the tools ready,” Ilona said.
Se took the scissors and came near me and squatted on the floor next to me. She took the hair from behind my left ear and cut it off!
"Don't get nervous, I don't cut much" Ilona reassured me "I was instructed to get a bare spot in this area, 2 x 3 cm. Little thing".
Little thing! I tried to raise my head but the guard held on to it and pressed my cheek harder and harder to the floor.
I felt how Ilona used the razor blade and cleaned the area effectively. I was very close to a panic attack but I couldn’t move and didn’t even scream!
"Done!" Ilona said "Like I said, little thing. You overreacted to such a thing but as you can see, nothing bad happened!"

"I've done my part now" Ilona got up and walked to the cell door, the guard opened it for her "The guards will come back soon and then you will continue the routines. We will leave for the car in two hours.
Before that, I will come and see  your dressing. "
All three stepped out and I heard the door locks close.

I was left alone on the floor. I was effectively locked, the hose still went inside me but I don’t know if the liquid was still draining, I couldn’t see the liquid bag.
I couldn't help but wait, luckily the floor is warm.

+1

Very interesting and well written report. I enjoyed reading it. Please continue!

Very interesting and well written report. I enjoyed reading it. Please continue!

I agree.
the continuation is most welcome

-MrC

Nice that at least some people like my report :)
I will continue it soon.

But now I want to tell  that my cages are back! ... I understand now that they are not mine but still they are basically made for me :)

I had a special day yesterday. I was in the guest room and was given a rag and a mild detergent.
My chain was attached to a wall near the cages and I got to wash both cages!
A member of the committee sat on the couch, there was a fire in the fireplace and we had a free conversation.
I had rubber gloves, I washed the cages thoroughly on all sides even though there was no visible dirt or even dust in them.
It was very therapeutic for me, maybe a little even sexually arousing. Basically, I wished everything had continued into the O-session but that didn’t happen.

A committee member said the cages were at the Kinky- / Fetish party last weekend. A few people had tested the cages, they were enamored with how "real and strong" they are.
Some guest had asked directly if these cages were from CaptiveGirl Prison. Nice to know that my diary is being read :)

It had also happened that some lady had tried a bigger cage.
She had knelt inside the cage, her hands locked behind his back, and the chain had gone through the roof of the cage into her collar. That is, she had to sit up straight, if she wanted to bend forward, she had to raise her hands higher.
When all the chains and the cage door locked, she got a panic reaction in less than a minute. It had been a surprise to everyone because the woman had been very eager to try.

So ... cages and strong restrictions aren’t for everyone.

DENTIST, part 2

I tried to be calm to think good things, to meditate in silence.
My knees hurt, as did my ribs and shoulders. The hard floor was not comfortable when I was in a restricted position on my stomach.
I was very effectively tied and chained, my cuffed wrist was lifted up, it was impossible for me to change my position.
The triangular pillow under my waist were not comfortable, I was wondering why it has to be such a hard material?
I was able to bend my hips a little and move my knees forward. It eased the pressure exerted by the triangular pad. When I did, my stomach made sounds of fluid moving in my gut.

It quickly hurt my knees so I had to return to my original position. I felt pressure in my stomach and rectum.
I amused myself by thinking what would happen if I now pushed with full force. The hose and the part inside me would come out and at the same time the liquid would burst out of me with full force.
I calculated that I am relatively close to the wall, my butt is a little up thanks to the pillow ... How far would the liquid and waste fly? Up to the wall? How high?
The thought was funny in my opinion, it might say something about me and my weird humor.
I was sure the guards and Ilona wouldn’t understand my practical humor. That’s why I focused on keeping everything inside me.

So I get into the outside world today. That might explain a little bit of what is happening now.
But on the other hand, I don’t need such practices because we only go to the dentist.
Why did Ilona make a hairless spot on my head, behind my ear? A normal dentist does not require such ...
Could it give me some anesthetic, I thought. I had never heard of such a thing. There's just a bone, a skull. I was already starting to imagine some horror story where a hole is being drilled in my skull. Basically, it would be possible, with dental tools.
I also thought of a lobotomy but it is done on the frontal lobes, not behind the head.
I should find out more but now it is impossible!

When thoughts rise to a sufficient level, panic results. It was happening now. I wanted to get off the floor. I wanted to get out of this position!
I tried to work hard and get rid of it but the chains were too strong, of course so.
The guards had watched me from the monitor as they came in quickly. Ilona also came with them.
"Calm down" Ilona said calmly "There is no reason to rage now"
I had a hard time breathing with the gag, I could feel the saliva splashing from the edges of my lip.
The guard detached my hands from the chain and lowered them onto my back. Also the ties on my legs were opened, the legcuffs remained locked but I was now able to move my legs again.
My ballgag was taken out of my mouth.
Ilona squatted beside me and placed a soft towel under my head. It felt good between the floor and my cheek.

The triangular pillow was also taken out from under my stomach, I was now lying on a flat floor. I tried to smooth my breath.
"What happened?" Ilona was still next to my head, she even touched my head and shoulders soothingly.
"I don't know what's going on" I cried "Don't drill a hole in my head!"
The room was quiet for a long time. Then Ilona laughed, I also heard the guards laughing quietly.
"No one will hurt you and no one will drill a hole in your skull," Ilona said.
I still felt his glove on my shoulder and it calmed me down.
"Your imagination amazes me sometimes," she said. "Why do you think we're drilling a hole in your head?"
"You shaved my hair from the area behind my ear," I explained quietly, "I couldn't think of any reason for that other than drilling a hole."
"Why would we make a hole in your skull?"
“I don’t know, maybe it would be some weird experiment, a kind of lobotomy where my personality would change,” I cried.

"We're not drilling a hole in your head, and we're not touching your brain," Ilona said. "We really don't want to change your personality because you're perfect for us now."
It was very reassuring to hear, I believed her.
"Do you know that lobotomies are performed on the frontal lobes of the brain?" Ilona asked with a smile.
"I know" I said "but I thought about it and panic took over."
"Maybe we need to think about what kind of movies you're watching." Ilona laughed "No more weird horror movies for you anymore!"
I, too, laughed at her jokes I realized how stupid I had been when I gave too much space to the imagination.
“But why did you shave that place?” I finally asked.
"It was supposed to be a surprise to you" Ilona explained "That place is for tattooing. You will have a small tattoo that can be identified by an outsider. "
"The dentist does it while you sit in her chair," she continued, "Of course we can't cut your hair at her office so we did it now."
That was a very sensible explanation. Of course it could have been told to me earlier so we would have avoided this panic.
After that, the tattoo didn’t feel scary.

My mind was relieved but my gut was not, the pressure was already almost unbearable.
Ilona got up to stand next to me and moved towards the cell door, the guard opened the doors for her and she walked out.
I stayed in with the guards. They were wearing rubber aprons and gloves.

I hoped the action wouldn’t become very messy.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I had a special day yesterday. I was in the guest room and was given a rag and a mild detergent.
My chain was attached to a wall near the cages and I got to wash both cages!
A member of the committee sat on the couch, there was a fire in the fireplace and we had a free conversation.
I had rubber gloves, I washed the cages thoroughly on all sides even though there was no visible dirt or even dust in them.
It was very therapeutic for me, maybe a little even sexually arousing. Basically, I wished everything had continued into the O-session but that didn’t happen.

That was a very intelligent decision by your Committee. It's symbolic, perhaps, but also important that you feel that any remnant of their use by others is erased. A little like washing a shirt after it has been borrowed and worn by a stranger. I have read how important it is for you to climax mentally as well as physically when you are put through your O-Sessions. This might otherwise have been a barrier to that.

That was a very intelligent decision by your Committee. It's symbolic, perhaps, but also important that you feel that any remnant of their use by others is erased. A little like washing a shirt after it has been borrowed and worn by a stranger. I have read how important it is for you to climax mentally as well as physically when you are put through your O-Sessions. This might otherwise have been a barrier to that.

It had a great mental impact on me. You said it right.
The cages are ready for me again, they are waiting clean for me. Although my sessions are sometimes violent I am still very careful about cleanliness and tidiness.
It feels good to think everything is clean for me.

I don't know ... Maybe something would happen in the session if I got into a cage that was somehow dirty after using others. I would find it very humiliating.

It was also weird to do something concrete with my hands, I did real physical work!
:) it was an easy job of course but still. Usually I just use the keyboard or hold my hands on my lap when they are not handcuffed. Now I did something special with them, it made me feel good!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

DENTIST, part 2

It's nice to hear of Ilona once more. She has been absent from your diary for over a year. Did she take an extended vacation?

It's nice to hear of Ilona once more. She has been absent from your diary for over a year. Did she take an extended vacation?

Ilona is closely involved in the Committee's work. She is not constantly present but very often she is present in "special situations".
She has the ability to organize things that require special precision.
In addition, her presence in such matters makes me feel safe. It’s important because I’m sometimes confused about new things.

Of course, male members of the Committee are able to do the same, but they may think things differently, I have noticed it many times ...

It is good that the members of the Committee can change their course of action, so I will not overburden their time.

Good morning everyone!

I've received a few posts asking if I'm all right because I've been "quiet" here on the forum.

Everything is fine but I've been very busy because I have some web site updates to do.
They are related to the stores' "Black Friday" campaigns so they have had a tight deadline.
There is also a "Black Weekend" and even a "Black Week" promotion at some stores :)

My work on this campaign is almost over and I can return to my normal routine. Now I work up to 12-14 hours a day .. even more but I don’t complain, I like it!

I am sorry that I did not say this in advance in my diary. Then you shouldn't have wondered about my "silence."

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary