CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 781 to 810 of 1245

My outdoor time has been canceled, it is already the third day I have not been outdoors.

The reason is very simple: There is so much snow outside that the door to my outdoor area doesn’t open!
The "Valtteri" winter storm caused snow chaos around the country, as elsewhere.
Old people say there is nothing miraculous about it, it is called "Winter". But times are different now and a modern person can't act in such situations :)

I spoke to a member of the Committee and he came up with an idea.
He planned for me to be out for the night!
My outdoor area could be made my own space, now even real snow (there’s a lot of it here now)). There would be a closed cave, or even an igloo like the Greenlandic Eskimos.
I could be shackled and locked inside for the night.
He told me that it is a very strong and warm sleeping bag for me, or really it is like a shiny outfit for arctic conditions. It is thick and plump. it also has closable mittens and a hood.

The outfit has been around for a few years but I didn’t know it. The idea already existed before the trip to my grandmother, if anyone remembers it.
There were problems along the way and all the plans changed because of this so this idea was also forgotten.

But now it was brought up again. That sounds fun!

We even wondered what would be good restraints for this use.
I would think that maybe leather etc restraints would be good because the steel would be too cold, it could cause problems during the night.

I don’t know if this will ever happen but I would be willing to try!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

My outdoor area could be made my own space, now even real snow (there’s a lot of it here now)). There would be a closed cave, or even an igloo like the Greenlandic Eskimos.
I could be shackled and locked inside for the night.
He told me that it is a very strong and warm sleeping bag for me, or really it is like a shiny outfit for arctic conditions. It is thick and plump. it also has closable mittens and a hood.

We even wondered what would be good restraints for this use.
I would think that maybe leather etc restraints would be good because the steel would be too cold, it could cause problems during the night.

I think a three points tether system is vital because you will be in deceased security outside your cell. So 100% necessary that neck, waist and ankles are secured by short tether chains to the outer wall of your prison. Also I expect there will be some form of bed frame for you to sleep on. It would be necessary that you are firmly strapped on your back to the bed at various points along your body so that all movement is impossible and you are 100% secure. I recommend also a second tether chain at ankles and neck locking you to the bed.

You don't state weather arms and legs are free in this shiny suit, or if they are built into the suit in a way that already secures you in a tight tube. If there is no movement possible already, then it might be enough to strap you in your sleep mask and then pull the hood of the suit tight around that to keep you warm. I recommend replacing the hood cord with a fine chain and padlocking it pulled tightly shut so only a small part of your face is free for breathing. This might also give you some of the breathing restriction you prefer at night.

If the suit is designed to allow arms and legs movement, then of course handcuffs are also necessary and some straps around your legs to keep them immobilized, in addition to the straps to the bed. I would prefer also ankle shackles and short ankle chain is attached outside the suit in this case.

I'm not sure if metal collar would need to be replaced with leather. Depends if it is inside or outside the suit, and how much protection that gives. What are the prisoner's thoughts about this?

A few examples of how a prisoner can spend the night outdoors in cold weather.
Also,  only need a sheltered place and a bed that is "out of the cold ground" to stay warm.
Restraints need to be very safe because the prisoner is out of the normal cell. That’s why I recommend steel restraints all the time.

https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t197314.jpg  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t93880.jpg
https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t444822.jpg  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t469521.jpg
https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t430742.jpg  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t389147.jpg
https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t899970.jpg  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t677962.jpg
https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t748197.jpg  https://forumupload.ru/uploads/0019/96/8d/161/t470497.jpg

I hope this idea comes true and we get to read the full report on how it all happened!

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

I think a three points tether system is vital because you will be in deceased security outside your cell. So 100% necessary that neck, waist and ankles are secured by short tether chains to the outer wall of your prison. Also I expect there will be some form of bed frame for you to sleep on. It would be necessary that you are firmly strapped on your back to the bed at various points along your body so that all movement is impossible and you are 100% secure. I recommend also a second tether chain at ankles and neck locking you to the bed.

You don't state weather arms and legs are free in this shiny suit, or if they are built into the suit in a way that already secures you in a tight tube. If there is no movement possible already, then it might be enough to strap you in your sleep mask and then pull the hood of the suit tight around that to keep you warm. I recommend replacing the hood cord with a fine chain and padlocking it pulled tightly shut so only a small part of your face is free for breathing. This might also give you some of the breathing restriction you prefer at night.

If the suit is designed to allow arms and legs movement, then of course handcuffs are also necessary and some straps around your legs to keep them immobilized, in addition to the straps to the bed. I would prefer also ankle shackles and short ankle chain is attached outside the suit in this case.

I'm not sure if metal collar would need to be replaced with leather. Depends if it is inside or outside the suit, and how much protection that gives. What are the prisoner's thoughts about this?

The suit is not like a sleeping bag. It has sleeves and also separate parts for the legs. So I understand, I haven’t seen the suit yet.

I am always firmly locked at night, inside my cell.
So I don’t think if I’m out at night, it would be lighter or easier.

I'm thinking about steel parts. If they are on top of the suit, they should be insulated to prevent cold from entering the suit. Maybe the wide leather straps under the steel would work here.
I don’t know how my steel collar, for example, stays warm against my skin. However, it is warm all the time, inside the suit.

This idea is very exciting.
In principle, nothing would change, except external conditions.
That would be a big challenge, I could say it would be an awesome adventure for me (also a little scary!) :)

I have no outdoor activities today or in the days to come. I don’t know the reason for that but I’m trying to fix it by thinking about this maybe future challenge!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I am always firmly locked at night, inside my cell.
So I don’t think if I’m out at night, it would be lighter or easier.

This idea is very exciting.
In principle, nothing would change, except external conditions.
That would be a big challenge, I could say it would be an awesome adventure for me (also a little scary!) :)

Do you find, if a situation is new and a little scary, your need to really feel your restraints and strict controls increases? I think it would help to calm you and make you feel safer in your ice igloo if you were kept under stricter control and restraint than you would normally expect in your cell. You would then be free to enjoy the experience more fully :-)

What are your thoughts on this?

Do you find, if a situation is new and a little scary, your need to really feel your restraints and strict controls increases? I think it would help to calm you and make you feel safer in your ice igloo if you were kept under stricter control and restraint than you would normally expect in your cell. You would then be free to enjoy the experience more fully

What are your thoughts on this?

You know my thoughts well (I've said it before) :)

Strict restraints and controls mean safety to me. In special situations, it is increasingly important.

It is said that even a timid and fearful dog calms down on a tight leash, especially after training. It gets used to it and learned to trust.
...I may not want to compare myself to a dog but maybe the principle is the same.

Weather forecast for the next few days here:
New snowfall is approaching Southern Finland (my location).
If my outdoor cell / night comes true it means something really extreme :)

I only had outdoor activities for 15 minutes today. It happened on the other side of the house, in front of the garage.
I couldn’t get into my normal outdoor area. I asked why, but I didn’t get a clear answer. I was told that the cause would be clear in time ...

I don’t have to be a rocket scientist to understand that something special is going on. This is very exciting!

Hello Miisa, do you have any news to share? I hope your outdoor treat happens soon. I am sure your readers will be very excited to read about it, just as you are to experience it :-)

Hello Miisa, do you have any news to share? I hope your outdoor treat happens soon. I am sure your readers will be very excited to read about it, just as you are to experience it

I am sorry that I have not yet written my report.
I was two nights in my new, temporary outdoor cell and it was an awesome experience!
The first night was exciting and even scary because I didn’t see my surroundings in advance. My head was already hooded as we moved out of the building.
That’s why I had a lot of miscellaneous thoughts in my head and the night was maybe a little restless.

But now, because of the Olympics, I am surprisingly busy at work (Especially now that the Finns did well in the skiing competition). I need to focus on my work now.

I will write a more detailed report after that, maybe as early as next week!

:)

The forum has been quiet for a long time, I'm sorry about that.

Surprisingly, I was offered a role in the sports news image group during the Olympics. It is a small photo agency, but still ...
It's a great honor for me even though I understand that the biggest reason for that is that I can be on call early in the morning too :)
My working hours start before 04:00  in the morning due to time difference.
Luckily, my guards are a sports fan, they’ve also had to change their rhythm of the day.

My work is interesting and I have an important role to play in it, it feels good.
I don't know all the athletes but there are writing editors for that :)

I became a little sad outdoors today.
It is warm here and it has rained water, my snow / ice prison is about to be destroyed. If the weather doesn’t get colder quickly, I can’t get any more experience with it.
I know that the Committee and the guards worked hard to make it and it will soon be lost.
I would have liked more experiences of it, I hope all is not lost yet!

But now I have to say good night to everyone ... funny that the clock is here at 4pm and I’m going to sleep soon!

Prisoner

I have to wonder how your life has changed lately. You have not reported on your daily life for a long time. I understand it is due to your work which is now exceptional.
I kind of understand that this is your chance to show off your skills in your job but at the same time I’m wondering if it’s a suitable job for a prisoner. Does the prisoner need such an opportunity?
Have your supervision and observation at the right level when you can connect with the outside world so strongly. Basically, you can even influence people’s thoughts through news images. Do your supervisors and co-workers know that you are a prisoner for life?

Don't get me wrong. I’m happy that the prisoner has a meaningful thing to do but the point is, is this the right job for an isolated prisoner?

I also want to say my opinion about "snow / ice prison". It was an unnecessary play in which prisoner safety regulations and routines were significantly altered. I do not think that is acceptable.

This is just my opinion, I don’t know the details but I think the basics have to always be kept at the right level and the prisoner has to stay inside a strong building that is insulated with concrete and steel. Of course, controlled outdoor activities with required restraints are included.

I have to say, what Real Resraints says here, make sense to me too.
The prisoner should  not have to much of a "good thing" Specially when when it goes to the inconvenience of other things, or becomes a disadvantage to the guard. I would have limited this and replaced parts of this time with an exercise program for the prisoner, for the benefit of her health. I would also, to simplify the job of the guard and the prisoner in terms of hygiene and restraints, remove the prisoner's hair. I think this also would have put her back in a more proper mental place after being pampered lately.
But, this is just my opinion and my way of thinking. I respect how this prisoner are being treated and I am glad we can read about it here.

^ ^

Here is the internet "in a nutshell".

Someone with an interesting life shares some aspects of it online. Some anonymous strangers, who provide no practical or material support to that person, notice that this person is not providing so much material lately for them to think about while masturbating. They argue that the person should do less of their actual job and choose a less interesting life, where they have more time to write about that less interesting life for these strangers to think about while masturbating.

They also raise concerns about a physical situation they haven't seen, and that has been described in the vaguest of terms by someone who has seen it, because this situation might be less secure than the more regular situation, which they also haven't seen. And that it might affect some people whose schedules they don't know and whose motivations they don't understand, by making them more busy than they would like.

They base these arguments on their understanding of how a certain lifestyle, which they haven't experienced themselves, should work in a foreign county whose cultures and values are quite different from their own.

And they think they are helping.  :dontknow:

Happy new week everyone!

For me could say that that time after the Olympics :)
My job was surprisingly hard, it involved intense work and a lot of new things and learning. I am grateful and proud to be trusted. I probably coped reasonably well with my job!

I find that my life, my work, and the momentary changes in it have sparked thoughts in my followers and forum members. I have received personal messages and there is also a discussion in the forum.
I have to say that I would like more open discussion in public here in the forum.
At the moment, I mostly only get personal mail (sometimes very personal) but I would like more people and thoughts to join the open discussion.

I understand Mr "Real Restraints" concern about whether my job is suitable for a prisoner like me.
I can assure you that my job was just to process, edit, save and share photos. It did not involve any verbal / written information.
The Committee had thought about the same thing, too, but they decided to trust me because they thought this short job would have a big impact on my mental life (they were right, I think).
My co-workers and other members of the Team knew nothing about my life ... and I don’t know anything about them. We just did our job.

I occasionally discuss in private “Real Restraints” and “Mr Captivity” and I know their thoughts on my life and how they would like changes to it.
I encourage them (and others) to share their thoughts more publicly and thus have more discussion here in the forum.

Thanks also to "correcthorsebatterystaple", It's great that you are setting up to defend me and my potential rights.
I appreciate you and always want to hear your opinion too.

Everyone has the right to have their say here (including other thoughts, dreams and wishes)!

Mr_Captivity wrote:

I have to say, what Real Resraints says here, make sense to me too.
The prisoner should  not have to much of a "good thing" Specially when when it goes to the inconvenience of other things, or becomes a disadvantage to the guard. I would have limited this and replaced parts of this time with an exercise program for the prisoner, for the benefit of her health. I would also, to simplify the job of the guard and the prisoner in terms of hygiene and restraints, remove the prisoner's hair. I think this also would have put her back in a more proper mental place after being pampered lately.
But, this is just my opinion and my way of thinking. I respect how this prisoner are being treated and I am glad we can read about it here.

I share the same thoughts.  prisoner has had changes that make her life too easy. Imprisonment must be a kind of punishment, it must not be forgotten under any circumstances.
I understand that prisoner Karlsson fully accepts all physical restraints.  prisoner even wants them.
But I think there is much more to perfect imprisonment. It also involves discipline, humiliation, and "education." Of course, it also involves taking care of the prisoner's health, etc. Since imprisonment is a life sentence in this case, it is not appropriate to train  prisoner for a normal life.
It is important to train the prisoner in routines, practices and schedules. It means institutionalization which is not a bad thing. Using the same practices will ease the burden on security guards and other actors. Constant changes confuse  prisoner and strain the guards.
A good example would be that a prisoner would be hairless, that would be well justified (hygiene, ease of care, etc.). Thus, the use of the shower could even be reduced.
Restraints practices could also be improved so that some restraints would be permanent or nearly permanent.
Maybe so that the shower would be once a week when the restraints will also be changed during the shower. Otherwise, they will remain locked at all times.
A daily shower is, in my opinion, an unnecessary luxury for a person whose life involves corporal punishment.

I think that this kind of imprisonment is an entity with all the elements involved. It is not possible to choose only the parts that prisoner herself wants.

The perfect winter wonderland!

It has been snowing heavily outside for two days, less so today.
My outdoor area is full of snow, the only place I can be was on my ice / snow cell.
It's kind of funny. I seem to be outside but I am completely isolated inside the snow and ice.
Now only an hour a day but that's enough.
When I am moved there I can see the perfect snowy light outside, it has captured the whole yard and even the forest what I can see behind the fence.
This is a really special winter. I wish I could still spend the night (or two) inside an icy cell!

Real Restraints wrote:

Imprisonment must be a kind of punishment, it must not be forgotten under any circumstances.

I think this is where we fundamentally disagree. Imprisonment is not a system of punishment. It is simply the removal of freedoms, nothing more and nothing less. This is not just my personal opinion. The dictionary definition of imprisonment is stated as:

imprisonment:
the act of confining in or as if in a prison; the state of being so confined

The dictionary definition of confine is:

confine:
a) to enclose within bounds; limit or restrict; or
b) to shut or keep in; prevent from leaving a place because of imprisonment, illness, discipline, etc.

Individuals who are imprisoned might view the removal of their freedoms as punishment. That is their right. However we have all heard tales of people committing crimes so they can return prison. For some, it is a form of protection and care.

Miisa has stated that imprisonment brings her peace and a feeling of safety; I would therefore put her in this second group. She might need and enjoy harsh treatment for sexual highs, but punishment does not and should not form an inherent part of imprisonment, in enlightened society.

We should also not forget that she is a prisoner by her own decision, not because of some external moral authority that states she deserves to be badly treated. She funds her imprisonment through her work, and is therefore not a burden on society that must be repaid through suffering.

I believe that strict discipline, control and a willingness on behalf of the prisoner to adapt are all essential to successful prison life. They all ensure that the prison machine runs smoothly and everyone understands their place within it. The fact that Miisa welcomes these constraints and wants to feel them permanently and constantly are reasons to praise her, rather than humiliate her. This is not an easy path for anyone involved. Success must be nurtured, in order to be sustained.

Last edited by correcthorsebatterystaple (2022-02-22 23:32:25)

I think this is where we fundamentally disagree. Imprisonment is not a system of punishment. It is simply the removal of freedoms, nothing more and nothing less. This is not just my personal opinion. The dictionary definition of imprisonment is stated as:

The dictionary definition of confine is:

Individuals who are imprisoned might view the removal of their freedoms as punishment. That is their right. However we have all heard tales of people committing crimes so they can return prison. For some, it is a form of protection and care.

Miisa has stated that imprisonment brings her peace and a feeling of safety; I would therefore put her in this second group. She might need and enjoy harsh treatment for sexual highs, but punishment does not and should not form an inherent part of imprisonment, in enlightened society.

We should also not forget that she is a prisoner by her own decision, not because of some external moral authority that states she deserves to be badly treated. She funds her imprisonment through her work, and is therefore not a burden on society that must be repaid through suffering.

I believe that strict discipline, control and a willingness on behalf of the prisoner to adapt are all essential to successful prison life. They all ensure that the prison machine runs smoothly and everyone understands their place within it. The fact that Miisa welcomes these constraints and wants to feel them permanently and constantly are reasons to praise her, rather than humiliate her. This is not an easy path for anyone involved. Success must be nurtured, in order to be sustained.

Last edited by correcthorsebatterystaple (Yesterday 23:32:25)

Nice that my life in captivity arouses thoughts and discussion.

I can’t get much involved in this topic but I read and “listen” with interest to opinions and discussion. As well as the Committee.

I cannot fully open publicly the written agreement with the Committee which I have  approved.
There are many things involved in the details of my imprisonment and confinement.
It is a "package" with many elements included. It gives me satisfaction, but there are also things that the Committee demands to be followed.
I can’t just choose things that please me. I have to submit to all matters relating to the contract.

I am interested, even dependent, on maximum security and the peace provided by restrictions. That is a clear thing.
I also need certain things to get pleasures. Those things may even be called masochistic needs by some.

The committee can give me the things I need but they also need to get the things they need.
The Committee (I do not specify members) wishes to emphasize imprisonment, restraint, discipline and order. For them, planning and rules are very important.
It is important for them to subjugate me completely under their control, especially physically. They are very interested in the long-term effects of physical bondage (as well as on a mental level).
So we have an agreement that satisfies all parties and thus unites us.
I am committed to accepting all the discipline, the rules, even the pain and torture they choose to give me.

I think our deal will provide a “Win-Win” style solution.
One would think that in the contract I will give much more than they but I fully accept it.
The Committee has provided considerable financial resources to comply with the agreement.
I give myself and much of my income.

Finally, I must say that after this my long imprisonment (which, however, is just beginning), many things in the original treaty have changed and adapted.
I have a lot of “freedoms” in my work, I have this forum and with it the people who are all important to me.

According to the agreement, my life could be much tighter, I am happy that the committee will give me opportunities to live my work as well as connect online.
For all this, I am willing to pay even more than now.

Finally ... of course I would use only best parts of the contract if I could. I would live like a princess in my locked castle (as I have sometimes been told).
But the reality is different. Everyone must be satisfied in order to maintain balance.

Now it has happened.

Sad things are happening in the world and I can't do anything about it. Nobody can.

What makes me sad is that I knew what was going to happen, I knew how the Russians were working.

I tried to tell about it in my CaptiveGirl Lifestory. I was afraid it would happen in Finland first, but now it will happen in Ukraine.

I knew that there are a lot of Russian-trained soldiers in Finland ready to take over Finland. I did not expect a war like in Ukraine, but I know Russia's readiness to sabotage and harassment here in Finland and other countries.

Finland has a long border with Russia, it is clear that we are next.

I tried to warn the authorities here more than ten years ago, I shared my knowledge and experience but I was not trusted.

I am ashamed that I never clearly told what I know and have experienced. Now it's too late.

I lived with these people, I lived in a place that was their meeting center for officers.
I tried to tell about it but my credibility was weak because I was only treated as a young "Fetish-kinky" doll who didn't have her own mindset.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2022-02-24 17:14:20)

I am sorry that my panic reaction to the happens in Ukraine shocked some.

It touches me deeply and still scares me.
Ukraine is very far from me but I am shocked that I knew something like this was going to happen.
I don't know world politics well, but I know that Finland is very important to Russia, so I thought Russia was trying something similar here. Perhaps Ukraine was, in their view, even more important, the first step.

As I have told my LifeStory, I knew about the actions and preparations of the Russians.

I know that there are a lot of Russians in work in Finland who are, in fact, soldiers trained by the Russian army.
They infiltrate society and are ready for sabotage and terror.
"Officially" they are laborers, truck drivers, construction workers, etc. They are also at a higher level in society.
This is the case in all European countries (including those outside Europe).
Finland is especially important to the Russians because Finland is not a member of NATO and we have a particularly long border with Russia.
They want to take over Finland for historical reasons as well.

The happens of last week affect me greatly.
I have announced that I will take a break from part of my job.

I have also discussed with the Committee that I want to feel particularly secure and controlled now.
It means some change in my rhythm of my day and my life.
The old wisdom for me is that as I receive more discipline and stronger restraints, I will focus only on myself and perhaps forget the evil of the world for a moment.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The happens of last week affect me greatly.
I have announced that I will take a break from part of my job.

I have also discussed with the Committee that I want to feel particularly secure and controlled now.
It means some change in my rhythm of my day and my life.
The old wisdom for me is that as I receive more discipline and stronger restraints, I will focus only on myself and perhaps forget the evil of the world for a moment.

It is very reassuring to read that you have coping strategies in place and that you have triggered them with your committee. I think that is very healthy. We all need to lean on the things that comfort us in times of elevated stress. I hope your tighter restraints and stricter control brings you the peace you need and deserve.

I also hope that it doesn't mean less time away from writing here in your forum, though I could understand if your committee introduced tighter controls on your internet access. It would be good to use the time to report on your ice prison experience and to share with us the changes in your security and controls, as far as you are permitted. Hopefully your committee will also increase the frequency of your O-Sessions, which will help you focus more on your self and less on the outside world as you experience them and recover from them.

I agree with correcthorsebatterystaple! And personally I feel that Russia isn't planning anything similar for Finland like in Ukraine, cause Russians benefit from Finland as a neutral nation, even with NATO membership question for Finland, Russia wouldn't or couldn't interfere with that with the current sanctions, and besides, Finland lacks any kind of natural resources like oil and stuff that would work as an incentive to invade. Besides, I think Russians would suffer so many losses, as the Finnish Defense Forces are extremely well trained.

Happens in the world are changing at a rapid pace and, as we see, the future is impossible to predict.

I know that I am special, I may also be particularly sensitive to such things and now these things were very strongly connected to my own experiences.
All the things I saw happening were, of course, small on a large scale, but the evil and sadism that combined with Russian in my mind now gave new life to my mind.
..Of course I know there are also good people who are Russian but I am now talking about my own experiences.
Almost all the Russians I meet are arrogant, violent, sadistic and narcissistic people who try to make the most of people (I apologize if there is a good Russian somewhere)

I have permanent scars in memory of it, especially the mental ones.

So ... the present moment here in my captivity.
My safety has been raised, I have extra chains inside the cell.
I have been attached to the cell by three chains. The chains have sometimes been used briefly for training and sessions, now they give security to my mind.
My collar has been changed to a heavier one, it is wider and thicker than my normal steel collar.
I feel it every time I move or even breathe, however, it does not stop my breathing, it does not strangle me but it gives me the feeling that I am safe and taken care of.

I am behind strong walls, steel doors and nets / bars.
My three chains are attached to cell’s floor, wall, and ceiling. I can move inside the cell but no one can take me without the keys. And the keys are only for trusted people.

I try not to look at information about world events but it is still impossible. I have the right and the opportunity to know what is happening. I have to take that opportunity.

I’m here in isolation but that doesn’t stop the Forum from working (as long as it works).
I also hope that images and material related to the original topic will be added to the forum in order to maintain the interest of people (prison and bondage enthusiasts).

However, life goes on. The fact that I am having a hard time now does not mean that others should suffer :)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Almost all the Russians I meet are arrogant, violent, sadistic and narcissistic people who try to make the most of people (I apologize if there is a good Russian somewhere)

I have permanent scars in memory of it, especially the mental ones.

So ... the present moment here in my captivity.
My safety has been raised, I have extra chains inside the cell.
I have been attached to the cell by three chains. The chains have sometimes been used briefly for training and sessions, now they give security to my mind.
My collar has been changed to a heavier one, it is wider and thicker than my normal steel collar.
I feel it every time I move or even breathe, however, it does not stop my breathing, it does not strangle me but it gives me the feeling that I am safe and taken care of.

I am behind strong walls, steel doors and nets / bars.
My three chains are attached to cell’s floor, wall, and ceiling. I can move inside the cell but no one can take me without the keys. And the keys are only for trusted people.

I try not to look at information about world events but it is still impossible. I have the right and the opportunity to know what is happening. I have to take that opportunity.

I’m here in isolation but that doesn’t stop the Forum from working (as long as it works).
I also hope that images and material related to the original topic will be added to the forum in order to maintain the interest of people (prison and bondage enthusiasts).

However, life goes on. The fact that I am having a hard time now does not mean that others should suffer :)

I don't personally know any Russians, but I know a small number of Ukrainians and they are really good people. Again, it's probably not a good idea to generalize based on a small sample :-) but I have read that many Russians don't want this war either. It looks like a vanity project for a mad dictator, to me.

Your three-point fixing system and your extra-heavy collar must feel comforting. They would remind you of your place as a permanently locked prisoner and that will help you feel more grounded, I'm sure. It's a very good start. And you could ask that your corset is pulled extra tight if you want to feel more restraint around your body. Have you been put into your locking leg cages recently? Would they help you focus inwardly on yourself and your beloved restraints, rather than the outside world?

From your writing about your extra chains, it gives the impression that you worry about somebody, maybe Russians, breaking into your prison and taking you away? Is that part of your fear of the outside world?

Be brave, we are sending you happy thoughts to enjoy during your vacation in super-max-security :-)

Last edited by correcthorsebatterystaple (2022-03-02 20:52:45)

I don't personally know any Russians, but I know a small number of Ukrainians and they are really good people. Again, it's probably not a good idea to generalize based on a small sample  but I have read that many Russians don't want this war either. It looks like a vanity project for a mad dictator, to me.

Your three-point fixing system and your extra-heavy collar must feel comforting. They would remind you of your place as a permanently locked prisoner and that will help you feel more grounded, I'm sure. It's a very good start. And you could ask that your corset is pulled extra tight if you want to feel more restraint around your body. Have you been put into your locking leg cages recently? Would they help you focus inwardly on yourself and your beloved restraints, rather than the outside world?

From your writing about your extra chains, it gives the impression that you worry about somebody, maybe Russians, breaking into your prison and taking you away? Is that part of your fear of the outside world?

Be brave, we are sending you happy thoughts to enjoy during your vacation in super-max-security

Last edited by correcthorsebatterystaple (Yesterday 20:52:45)

I only talked about the Russians I met, of course I don’t judge all the people there.
I understand that the Russian people I met were here for certain reasons and so the perspective on my opinion is very narrow.

There are also good people in Russia who will suffer from the actions of their bad leader in the future. It is wrong for them.
It is sad that most of the people there are getting false information about what is happening. It is incomprehensible today.

My "fear of Russianness" has already been part of my upbringing. My grandparents and their parents suffered great losses in the war against the Russians and have hated them ever since.

When I started “socializing” with a Russian (against my parents ’wishes), I was warned but I didn’t understand it. I thought they were just old people’s grudges.
When the evil of these people (that small group) became clear to me, I still did not generalize it to all Russians.
But still, I can’t trust them, especially their system that subjugates ordinary people.

You have noticed my life well, once again.

My captivity and lifestyle is clearly twofold.
One thing is my innate desire to be restricted and tightly controlled.
Another thing is that these things also work in another direction. I want to feel especially protected and secure.

This is because these bad people I met are still somewhere.
When things were finally settled with the police and authorities, they disappeared. Some of them were diplomats who disappeared through the embassy, who somewhere.
They moved out of the country or changed identities. No one knows where they are.
They were never convicted of their crimes.
Because of me, their “business” collapsed and lost very large sums of money (and reputation).
I’m still afraid to face them and I know what they can do.
... I am assured that there is no more danger but I want to make sure. The committee and my lifestyle are part of it.

Sounds like you gave evidence against them, either to the police, or in court, or both. If so, you're even braver than I thought!

Your desire to be kept in max security makes even more sense now... :-)

Hello Miisa

You haven't been here for a few days. Please check in if you are able, to let us know how you are coping. I would imagine there are many visitors and members here who are concerned for your well-being.

If it helps to keep your mind occupied, perhaps you would also provide a report on your ice prison experience? That would no doubt generate some discussion and comment here, which would be a welcome distraction from the troubles in the outside world at this time.

Today is a celebration day on the forum diary.
60,000 views ... that's pretty much  I think.

Some members and my followers have faithfully visited to see if there is anything new there. Some have visited the forum and noticed that nothing is happening, so they don’t click on the diary to open, so not all visits are visible.

I am sorry that I am isolated from everything. It’s my own will even though I’m sad for the forum.

I live a very quiet and very well secured life. the situation has stabilized so that I will work again but I will not do anything that is related to the pictures of Ukrainian events or world politics. It's all too much for me now.
I still follow the news very closely, some say I follow it too closely. It greatly affects my feelings.

I have agreed with the Committee that 50% of my earnings will be sent to support aid to Ukraine. The rest goes into my daily living here. It is not enough to cover my expenses but the Committee understands and supports me. Maybe my money can save some children and their mothers.

I know the money I give is very small, even insignificant but it motivates me.
But in this way, my work is relevant here, otherwise I would have no motivation to deal with “useless” sports, fashion and celebrity photos, and so on.

A few words about my situation here.

Some authorities would like to discuss (interrogate) with me about happens, people, and information I had more than a decade ago.
I then told them everything while I was under arrest and under investigation.

At the time, I was not trusted, I was told that I could also be charged with insulting the honor of the Russians if I continued to tell "false information."
I was effectively silenced by the authorities and apparently nothing I  told was recorded.

Now, after all the horrors, as the work and aspirations of the Russian years begin to unfold in Finland and Europe , they want to hear me again.
They say I still have important information.

I don’t know what to do, they can’t force me for new interrogations. It is verified by legal experts.
I have already told my information, it is not my fault that I was not taken seriously.

However, I do not know what to do now.

The forum has been very quiet without me :( but maybe the situation will get better, who knows ...

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on your commitment to helping the situation in Ukraine. Donating such a large proportion of your income on a regular basis, as you have chosen to do, is quite remarkable. I doubt that many people would choose to donate even 5%. You set a fine example for others to follow. Perhaps people have been quiet here because they are wondering how to even begin to match this example.

To your current dilemma about discussing more with the authorities what you shared ten years ago... I cannot tell you what to do, but I can share what I think I would do in your situation. Firstly I would question the usefulness of providing further information now. I imagine that memories can fade and even change over 10 years, to the point where such information could be very unreliable, so I would remind them of this. If they accept this, and if I would choose to answer questions at all, I would insist that the authorities provide their questions in writing and I would respond likewise in writing back to them with my answers, in my own time. As you are under no obligation to comply with their request, you can take time to ensure that the answers that you give do not expose you to any risk of legal proceedings against you, if that is even a remote possibility (I don't know if it is, as I don't know any details of your past).

I would also make it plain if they wish to proceed with this arrangement, they have one shot. They ask their questions, you answer them to the best of your ability, and that's an end to it. No follow-up questions. Otherwise this could drag on and could be very unsettling for you for a long time.

I hope this helps, and that you come to a conclusion on this matter swiftly. It is not pleasant to know you are feeling troubled.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary