CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 841 to 870 of 1245

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

I can understand why it must have felt difficult for you, being separated from the main group as you were. It's natural to want to be involved, although you can recognize why you were kept separate, as Nina is not a guard and must be kept at a distance from you physically. However, you should also remember that you are the sole reason why they were all together in that place on that day. Without you, this group and this party would not have existed. Even if not physically in the middle of the celebration, you are 100% at the center of it all in a practical way. Also, you can be thankful that you are being kept locked safe and secure in your restraints and practices. It is what you want, and it's good for you. Not everyone is so fortunate to have a lifestyle that suits them so well.

I don't mean that everything has been given to you on a plate. You and your Committee have worked hard and sacrificed a lot to achieve this level of control over you. It seems like the celebrations were very appropriate, and you behaved well, as usual. Be proud of your achievements and celebrate who and what you are - a fully controlled prisoner.

I'm sorry for writing what I wrote.
Of course, I'm happy that I was able to be part of the Midsummer celebration for a while. I am also happy that my birthday was taken into account.

I got upset for no reason because I understand my rules and usually adapt to them well.
Now maybe the "problem" was that my friend Nina was at the event and she was more comfortable with the other partygoers. I childishly thought that she doesn't want to pay attention to me anymore.
It also saddened me that Nina stayed to party with the others when I was moved inside my cell.

After my writing, things were explained to me. They were almost as if you wrote them, so I'm beginning to suspect that maybe you are somehow part of the Committee's activities...

Tomorrow I will also get new, lighter clothes for the summer.
That's a nice thought. I don't have a problem in an air-conditioned indoor space, but when I'm out in the open air there are already difficulties with black leather because the temperature even in the shade is almost 30 degrees Celcius... In this case, I can say that luckily the outdoor time is only 1 hour!

I had a "meeting" with the Committee yesterday, there were three members and me.

In the morning I got new, lighter clothes for summer. It's a nice idea, although I don't think of it as a necessity.
It's funny because in previous years I was always excited to get new "summer clothes". Now I had a feeling that I don't want to give up my "leather uniform". The long leather skirt gives me some wonderful sense of security that I can't explain, now I feel naked and without that protection in a lighter fabric skirt.
As I have said, I have efficient air conditioning here indoors, the temperature and humidity are exactly the same as in winter.
I'm outside for one hour a day and then I'm strictly in the shade, not under the sun.So I don't need summer clothes. In fact, I feel cold now sitting inside the cell.
But I'm not complaining, I'm grateful for what I get.

The committee wanted to talk to me about my heightened security because of the war in Ukraine.
Originally, the decision was that security would be increased and the situation would remain at least until the end of the war.
Now it seems that the war will continue for a long time, even several years...maybe it will never officially end.

This means that my strongly increased security practices increase will continue for an indefinite period, its termination is not up to the Committee or me to decide.

It doesn't matter much in practice, for years I have thought that I am a prisoner for life.
The additions caused by the war are not a big deal, it complicates my established "prisoner princess" life, but at the same time it is my way of supporting the victims of the war.
I won't stop until the war is over, even if it means hard times and even some kind of torture for me.
In some strange way this gives 'justification' to my weird, slightly masochistic tendencies and longing for effective security and control.

I appreciate that the Committee wanted to give me the opportunity to negotiate mitigations and even the opportunity to somehow return to the former, normal practices.

I rejected that offer.

So this has become your "new normal" :-) Congratulations on achieving this new, improved level of submission to your lifestyle and for finding new, deeper meaning in what you do.

Personally, I think this is the correct choice for you. You prefer the certainty that your rules and restrictions provide. You find satisfaction and peace in being tightly controlled, every moment of every day. Why would you ever want less of that? To relax your conditions now would be unsettling for you, and leave you feeling exposed, much in the way your summer clothes leave you feeling unprotected. And in future, if the situation in Ukraine became worse, you might want the stricter controls back, which would leave you flip-flopping between different levels of submission. This is not good for the submissive mind. Much better to continue with your current regime, and do what you do best - submit, accept and adapt.

Very well done. You are truly successful in what you do.

So this has become your "new normal"  Congratulations on achieving this new, improved level of submission to your lifestyle and for finding new, deeper meaning in what you do.

Personally, I think this is the correct choice for you. You prefer the certainty that your rules and restrictions provide. You find satisfaction and peace in being tightly controlled, every moment of every day. Why would you ever want less of that? To relax your conditions now would be unsettling for you, and leave you feeling exposed, much in the way your summer clothes leave you feeling unprotected. And in future, if the situation in Ukraine became worse, you might want the stricter controls back, which would leave you flip-flopping between different levels of submission. This is not good for the submissive mind. Much better to continue with your current regime, and do what you do best - submit, accept and adapt.

Very well done. You are truly successful in what you do.

When I discussed the matter with the Committee, we basically agreed that the security level must continue to be high.
I was happy that the Committee wanted to discuss the matter, it shows that they want to take good care of me in every situation.
But it was only a principled discussion, it was clear to everyone that the decision made cannot be changed.

Raising the security level and tightening the rules also means that the guards' workload will increase. The committee said it's not my problem and I don't have to worry about it.

Now the guard couple is on vacation and the Committee handles their work... so the practices are a little different anyway because the Committee members don't have the necessary routine.
Now there are situations where I have to advise my handler about how things are handled. But they learn quickly.
However, they know the basics and I am always firmly secured. With a little practice, things can be handled flexibly.

I agree that practices and security levels cannot be changed back and forth. It would be very confusing and completely mess up the routine.

I think I've said here too that I hate wearing latex. Especially tight latex.
It is a very beautiful material, it looks good on a beautiful wearer.
I don't like the smell of it. I don't like its sweaty tightness on my skin either.

I also have very bad memories from that past and connect in some way even to the present. It started when I thought I loved a person (surprise: Russian) who wanted to subjugate me and "educate" me in many ways.
Actually, my first contact with wearing latex was when he got me a latex catsuit. It was black, tight, body-hugging, maybe a bit thicker than normal material.
It closed at the back and had a zipper in the crotch area. In principle, it could be kept for long periods of time. I mean, basically. In practice, the skin begins to react to the fact that it cannot breathe and it becomes very uncomfortable after only a few hours.

My bad memory is that when we were going to visit my parents' house for the first time (it was the only time), he wanted me to wear this latex catsuit under my normal clothes.
I wouldn't have wanted it, but in the end I did it anyway, I wanted our visit to be successful. I wanted my parents to see what a great boyfriend I have found!
The weather was already cool then, so it wasn't a problem. I wore jeans, a sweater with a high collar, etc. The latex was completely hidden.
Basically it was exciting, arousing and erotic, but already on the car ride (about an hour) I felt that it was no longer comfortable. I had trouble sitting in the car, the suit was too tight for that, my skin tingled and I could feel the sweat running down.
I had a tight spot panic even though I looked completely normal on the outside!
In addition, my partner wanted me to follow the rules of conduct when we are visiting my parents. In my own home!
He wanted me to behave respectfully towards everyone. I had to stand until he signaled that I was allowed to sit etc.

In principle, the visit went well. We ate and drank coffee.
The atmosphere was stiff and difficult, I knew that my father does not like Russians (because there are many victims in the war history of the family). They didn't even have a common language because my father doesn't speak English.
Maybe that's why my parents didn't notice my excitement, nor did I follow the rules of conduct.
That's what I thought until my mother asked me to "help" in the kitchen to make dessert.
When there were two of us, mother took my hand and lifted the sleeve of the sweater. She looked at the latex surface of the arm, then she lifted the sweater around my waist.
I was terrified and even cried. I didn't think she had noticed everything.
Mom looked me in the eyes and asked if I was serious, did I know what I was doing?
I said I want to see where this leads. I was in love with that man who offered me many things that I had previously only dreamed of.
That's why I said everything is fine.

After that, mom looked me in the eyes again and nodded. We served dessert together.

:) this was a small detached story about how I got to know latex.

My disgust towards latex is probably due to the fact that only long after I found out about this man's sadistic and criminal activities in which he also used me.
Latex always makes me clearly remember several bad things.

I told this here now because my guard is changing (another member of the Committee) tonight.
He says he would like me to wear latex for part of the day.
The committee has discussed that even though it is unpleasant in my opinion, it can have a therapeutic meaning for me, so I can face bad memories in a safe environment.

I don't like this idea.

+1

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I think I've said here too that I hate wearing latex. Especially tight latex.
It is a very beautiful material, it looks good on a beautiful wearer.
I don't like the smell of it. I don't like its sweaty tightness on my skin either.

I also have very bad memories from that past and connect in some way even to the present. It started when I thought I loved a person (surprise: Russian) who wanted to subjugate me and "educate" me in many ways.
Actually, my first contact with wearing latex was when he got me a latex catsuit. It was black, tight, body-hugging, maybe a bit thicker than normal material.
It closed at the back and had a zipper in the crotch area. In principle, it could be kept for long periods of time. I mean, basically. In practice, the skin begins to react to the fact that it cannot breathe and it becomes very uncomfortable after only a few hours.

My bad memory is that when we were going to visit my parents' house for the first time (it was the only time), he wanted me to wear this latex catsuit under my normal clothes.
I wouldn't have wanted it, but in the end I did it anyway, I wanted our visit to be successful. I wanted my parents to see what a great boyfriend I have found!
The weather was already cool then, so it wasn't a problem. I wore jeans, a sweater with a high collar, etc. The latex was completely hidden.
Basically it was exciting, arousing and erotic, but already on the car ride (about an hour) I felt that it was no longer comfortable. I had trouble sitting in the car, the suit was too tight for that, my skin tingled and I could feel the sweat running down.
I had a tight spot panic even though I looked completely normal on the outside!
In addition, my partner wanted me to follow the rules of conduct when we are visiting my parents. In my own home!
He wanted me to behave respectfully towards everyone. I had to stand until he signaled that I was allowed to sit etc.

In principle, the visit went well. We ate and drank coffee.
The atmosphere was stiff and difficult, I knew that my father does not like Russians (because there are many victims in the war history of the family). They didn't even have a common language because my father doesn't speak English.
Maybe that's why my parents didn't notice my excitement, nor did I follow the rules of conduct.
That's what I thought until my mother asked me to "help" in the kitchen to make dessert.
When there were two of us, mother took my hand and lifted the sleeve of the sweater. She looked at the latex surface of the arm, then she lifted the sweater around my waist.
I was terrified and even cried. I didn't think she had noticed everything.
Mom looked me in the eyes and asked if I was serious, did I know what I was doing?
I said I want to see where this leads. I was in love with that man who offered me many things that I had previously only dreamed of.
That's why I said everything is fine.

After that, mom looked me in the eyes again and nodded. We served dessert together.

:) this was a small detached story about how I got to know latex.

My disgust towards latex is probably due to the fact that only long after I found out about this man's sadistic and criminal activities in which he also used me.
Latex always makes me clearly remember several bad things.

I told this here now because my guard is changing (another member of the Committee) tonight.
He says he would like me to wear latex for part of the day.
The committee has discussed that even though it is unpleasant in my opinion, it can have a therapeutic meaning for me, so I can face bad memories in a safe environment.

I don't like this idea.

Hello, Miisa.
It kinda hurts my soul to read this!

As for the idea, I don't know about the therapeutic side it, but it may work. Maybe try chlorinated latex? It's easier to put on and supposedly safe for people with allergies, so maybe, just maybe, the fact that it can be worn by people who can't wear latex will mentally help you. There are also looser outfits. Perhaps you and the Committee can reach an agreement that's safe for you?

Hope it goes well.

I agree with LightChan, its sad to hear you don't like latex, and I understand it perfectly, I feel the same way, I don't like to wear latex suits either. But I could personally give the chlorinated latex a go if it was better for you or something!

Much love Miisa! I'm currently in Southern Finland on a holiday. Reach out if you need a friend to chat with!

+1

MsHanna

Greetings, Varg74? You tagged me.

I've had a very intense week. My daily routine was completely different than normal.
It was basically very interesting, but nevertheless I am very happy that it is Ilona's turn to take responsibility for my care.

I've had stricter routines now, even stricter than the "normal" increased max security.
I've had to learn about wearing latex. The outfits have varied from tight catsuits to loose, even beautiful clothes.
I could live with that.

Perhaps the biggest reason for getting used to it was that I was rewarded with sexual satisfaction every night.
It is a very effective way to accustom the human mind to accept things.

I have had a strict policy that sexual satisfaction is possible once a month, now it suddenly happened every day!

Now everything changes back to the "normal" high security routine with Ilona in charge. I think so.
Sudden big changes in routines may be difficult to understand quickly.

I hope that I will be able to return quickly to normal in my thoughts.

Funny to say but I miss my normal guards and routine

We are back to normal. It's basically a good thing, although I have a hard time getting used to the rapid changes in my institutional life.

Last week was very different for me and I had very different emotional states, sometimes it was even difficult to control them.
It might have surprised my guard a little but he stuck to his decision and didn't change it even though he saw my problem.
I already had time to adapt to the change and new arrangements in a week, now everything changes again when we are back to the normal, tightened max security settings.

Nina didn't visit here last week, Ilona also said that she won't come this week either.
It feels sad because I was already used to her company. I understand that she also has another life, I can't demand that she always visit here.
I can send her emails and hope she replies to me.

It's strange how quickly a person adopts new habits and routines.
As I said before, I quickly got used to using latex because I always got sexual (manual) satisfaction from it as a reward.
Now it's the second day that I don't wear any latex but still my body demands sexual manipulation.

Committee member, Ilona is a very wise and patient person who understands me. However, she says that I have to understand the rules that stipulate that I can have sexual satisfaction once a month, no more.
Ilona told me that she disagreed with the Committee's decision on my arrangements last week. In her opinion, my psyche should not have been tested so harshly.

She understands my problem now but still she says he can't do anything about it. We have to follow the rules to maintain stability.
She says that if she has to, she will also lock my hand inside the cell so that I can't touch myself, or use other means to prevent it.

In the past, I have followed that rule and waited patiently for the monthly session. Now in just one day it will be difficult to follow it.

2022-05-04 09:12:24

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

My “freedom” has been curtailed, practices tightened, restraints added, all this so that I can feel completely secure and safety.
Daily practices have changed so that I am aware of the limitations both mentally and physically at all times.
My life may now be a little uncomfortable because of all this, but the Committee thinks it will help me focus on myself.

I have regular times, sessions that could be considered punishments that even cause pain but they are not actual punishments. Those are the times that force my thoughts to focus on me physically and mentally. Then I can forget things I can’t influence, even for a moment.

2022-05-10 17:44:15

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

New arrangements and practices make me feel a little uncomfortable but they are not punishments for me, it is a new “normal” that will last for a while. Maybe as long as that stupid war continues.
The practice also involves enhanced sexual activity so I can’t complain. It is a mixture of discomfort and satisfaction that effectively keeps my thoughts within me.
I also have breaks where I can work almost normally. Basically, it’s like my former routines but in significantly accelerated cycles.

2022-07-18 09:59:42

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Committee member, Ilona is a very wise and patient person who understands me. However, she says that I have to understand the rules that stipulate that I can have sexual satisfaction once a month, no more.
Ilona told me that she disagreed with the Committee's decision on my arrangements last week. In her opinion, my psyche should not have been tested so harshly.

She understands my problem now but still she says he can't do anything about it. We have to follow the rules to maintain stability.

From the information you have provided before, I had understood that you were being given heavy restraints, pain and forced orgasms much more frequently than normal since the Committee introduced measures in response to the war in Ukraine? Is Ilona now enforcing a return to normal routines and procedures, even though the war is not over? This seems inconsistent and very unlike her normal logical and methodical thinking.

2022-05-04 09:12:24

2022-05-10 17:44:15

2022-07-18 09:59:42

From the information you have provided before, I had understood that you were being given heavy restraints, pain and forced orgasms much more frequently than normal since the Committee introduced measures in response to the war in Ukraine? Is Ilona now enforcing a return to normal routines and procedures, even though the war is not over? This seems inconsistent and very unlike her normal logical and methodical thinking.

This shows that there are disagreements between the members of the Committee about how things are handled.
As I have said sometime before, usually all changes in my routines must be approved by the majority of the Committee.
The committee has five members, each of whom has his / her own idea.
They have decided that because of the war, there are stricter practices and regulations. It will be permanent at least until the end of the war.

This decision and the routines it prescribes are easy to maintain when there are normal guards here who always act in the same way as prescribed.

Now the "problem" is that every week I have a different "guard" who is therefore a member of the Committee.
They have different views on the matter and now for some reason they are more able to try out their own ideas when dealing with me. Some of them want to try different things, as last week showed.
Ilona is a person who thinks things shouldn't be changed too much. She accepts the increased security and stricter rules but some things she wants to keep the same, like my sexual rules.

If I could decide, I would like the routines to remain stable, that they would not change every week like now.
Although this is all like a "summer adventure" for me, it's hard to control psychologically.
The rules and practices change radically, only the strict restrictions remain unchanged.

...as I have said, I miss my guards and solid practices

The committee told me to report:

Due to adaptation difficulties and behavioral problems,  prisoner is isolated for an indefinite period, this also means from social media.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The committee told me to report:

Due to adaptation difficulties and behavioral problems,  prisoner is isolated for an indefinite period, this also means from social media.

I'm sorry to hear that. I guess you'll explain further when your period of enforced online isolation is over, if you are permitted. This is a disappointing situation that will further drive down visits to this site. Let's hope it's temporary.

If I might offer an opinion: it seems to me, on the basis of the evidence currently available, that you are caught in the crossfire of conflicting desires within your committee. You are, in a very real sense, being punished for their failure to maintain self-control, as a unitary body. They must surely know that those that cannot maintain self control are poorly suited to controlling others, so I'm confident they will sort out their differences quickly. But I'm not linked with them in any way, so I have nothing to go by other than gut instinct and the information published here.

I hope your situation stabilizes soon, and I wish you well.

Hopefully your situation gets better soon, Miisa! Eagerly waiting to hear about you.

Hoping as well that your situation stabilizes and that you feel better.

Hope that either you or the Committee will keep us appraised of things.

My guards have returned to work and the situation here is stabilizing.
I can say that this has not been a nice summer for me. Or maybe I expected too much from it.

In my opinion, it was wrong to say that the reason for my isolation was my adaptation and behavior problems. I don't think I've behaved badly.
I was very sad and angry about that decision, I can say that I was even shocked in some way.
In addition, I was isolated in a place that I knew nothing about before. It made me feel very insecure and even scared at first.
For some reason, Ilona no longer came to take care of my practical affairs. She disappeared somewhere and I was suddenly transferred to another place.
I was told to write a short message here on the forum and that's all.

The Committee wanted me to report to this forum about my isolation.
Here is the first part of it.

I was locked in my rigid upper body restraints and a ballgag was put in my mouth and earplugs in my ears, they were secured with tape. my head was covered with a leather hood, it was a loose leather bag that was tightened around my neck over my collar. It had small holes in the top so breathing was not a problem.
I was taken to my cell, out of the entire prison, straight to the garage.
It was very confusing and scary, I didn't understand what was happening.
I was lifted in through the back door of the car, on my side on the floor of the car. The position was a bit difficult because of the stiff steel restraints, I got some kind of pillow under my head, otherwise the collar would have been in a dangerous and difficult position on my neck. I appreciated that they thought of this.
My legs were forced to bend at the knees and leg irons were attached to the steel around my waist.
I felt how I was somehow attached to the floor of the car. I didn't try to fight back or even test the attachment, I knew it would be pointless.
I was covered with some kind of blanket, I understood that it was so that I couldn't be seen if someone looked inside the car by chance.

The car started moving, I recognized the yard road and the first turns in the road, we were leaving somewhere.
With a hood on your head, ears covered, it is very difficult to recognize what is happening, it also makes it difficult to keep track of time.
I felt that the car was moving on the road, but I couldn't tell where and for how long.
My posture was awkward and I had to focus on that as well.
Finally, however, I noticed that the car had stopped, the back door opened and the blanket was lifted off.
The transport fastenings were removed, my legcuffs hobble removed from behind my back, I got my legs straight again.

I was quickly and efficiently lifted out of the car and helped to stand. I was dizzy and my legs were weak. I was glad that they helped me to stand, otherwise I would have fallen for sure.
They quickly escorted me somewhere, it wasn't far, just maybe 5 meters.
I was forced to sit on the floor, it was concrete. I felt how my legcuffs were removed and my boots were taken off, also the socks.
The freedom of the legs was short because soon I felt the steel around my ankles again. now it was stronger and firmer than the usual legcuffs.
Restraints change was very precise and effective, I felt how another man sat on my legs while they were without restraints. I couldn't have tried to resist them.
The new ankle restraints were stiff and they forced my feet apart a bit, maybe about 50 cm. They were not meant for walking.
I felt like behind me, something was attached to the collar, it was a chain that came straight down from the ceiling or something.
I was sitting on the concrete floor, I had rigid upper body restraints, I couldn't do anything with my hands, I couldn't turn.
When I tried to move my legs I noticed that the rigid ankle restraints are attached to the floor somehow, they only moved a little.
I didn't see anything, just black darkness, I didn't really hear anything. I couldn't smell anything but leather. I couldn't even scream or even talk because of the ballgag.

...and I noticed that I was certainly alone, isolated.

Glad you are back. I hope things will get better for everybody.

Here again :)

I have had a hard time here, as I have said this is the worst summer ever in my imprisonment.
It means tighter practices but also confusion and situations that cannot be predicted. I don't like it.

The main reason is of course what is happening in the world that affects my daily life (partly because of my own desire) but things have also happened here in the summer that I can't influence. They have caused misunderstandings and great discomfort.
I have been isolated. First, I was very strictly under additional physical restrictions and even got poor maintenance, meaning even restrictions in hygiene and eating.
I got enough food and drink, but they weren't as good as usual, just "cheap" and quick ready meals.

I had no entertainment, no music, no radio and no television. Certainly not a computer.
Just an empty, locked little cell smelling of soil and grass. Inside me and my restraints/chains. Just a hard floor and walls.
I didn't even know why I was there, I hadn't done anything wrong or forbidden. I didn't "deserve" any extra punishment!
No one explained the situation to me.

Eventually I got out of there, back to my safe cell combination and down to a normal routine. It felt like heaven... and still does!

I was later told that the isolation was not my fault. The reason was that when it was Ilona's turn to be my guard and caretaker, she had a surprising obstacle and she had to stop the agreed work in taking care of me.
The committee had difficulties to organize my normal daily rhythm, so they transferred me to an effective isolation where there was less daily guard work.
I don't know why but I understood the fast happens so that I have done something wrong and that's why I'm being punished.
It was very hard on me mentally and now I know it was wrong.

It would have been easier for me if they had told me about it, I would have accepted the isolation maybe better.

Now, however, the situation is different again.
I have now been in almost complete web isolation (after complete physical isolation) for two weeks, I have only done necessary work.
Now the situation is returning to a normal, tightened security level, so maybe I can still enjoy the summer before autumn!

I want to thank you for all the messages and your concern. I'm sorry I haven't been able to answer.

That sounds terrible. Just staring at the wall all day. Without anything to do. And without any information for how long or even why. You are very strong to endure that. Glad you are back in regular cell and with regular (even though strictened) practices.
I hope i did not write this prematurely like last time.

dear miisa,
I discovered your forum a few days ago and spent hours reading it. it's incredible.
to come back to your last message, I find your stay in isolation cell is cruel because you were innocent and did not know the reasons. it is a punishment that should be reserved for serious faults.
if not can you give me the list of your current  restraints.
I wish you a good day
Sophie

Sophie wrote:

dear miisa,
I discovered your forum a few days ago and spent hours reading it. it's incredible.
to come back to your last message, I find your stay in isolation cell is cruel because you were innocent and did not know the reasons. it is a punishment that should be reserved for serious faults.
if not can you give me the list of your current  restraints.
I wish you a good day
Sophie

my isolation was an incomprehensible punishment that I could not understand. I knew that I hadn't done anything wrong, but still I got into difficult circumstances.
I was not listened to and there was no way I could question what happened.
In addition, my daily needs were taken care of by a person I didn't know (randomly). It was very scary.

At the end of the isolation, in the last days, I saw familiar faces again and they told me that the isolation is coming to an end.

I have had a long talk with my friend Nina and it has helped me to get back to a normal rhythm.
Nina said that I can also think of it as an experiment on what it's like to be in extreme conditions for a long time.
She said that I can compare it to, for example, the conditions of war, what is happening now in Ukraine. There, innocent people live ascetically in cellars and fear for their lives.
I wasn't afraid, I knew that I would be taken care of, but still the changed circumstances were a big shock to me. The fact that I didn't know the length of the insulation had an effect on the matter.

I have been using (starting this week) my normal restraints meaning legirons, waistchain, collar and connecting chains. Inside the cell I don't have handcuffs.
I am locked with three chains in my cell (floor/hobble, wall/waist and roof/collar). The same chains were also used in isolation, but here they give me a strong sense of security again.

The Russian attack and the killing of people in Ukraine has lasted for half a year now.
For almost the same time I have lived in enhanced max security, it is a very exhausting way to live.
Now I perhaps better understand the purpose of my isolation. It showed me that my life could be consistently and sustainably worse than it is now.
So I should be happy now, under normal max security conditions.

War changes people's lives forever, that's a fact. I don't compare myself to the actual war victims and their families, but it has changed my life as well.
Enhanced, increased max security in my life and practices has made me lose my daily job. My clients can no longer trust that I can do my work quickly and efficiently. the recent, sudden isolation period did not improve the matter...

I still have some work assignments, but they are mainly "art pictures" etc. that do not require a quick reaction. It saddens me that I am not hectically "on the nerves of time". Of course, I follow what happens, but now, my work does not require vigilance.

I feel more and more chained here. That is of course the purpose when it comes to a prisoner who must be under effective control.
I'm still thinking about how I can regain my position in working life. It's too valuable to lose.

... and I don't want to be forgotten here.

I had a conversation last night with a member of the Committee. I want to clarify a post I made yesterday. I still have a day job.
My work consists of image processing, which is "unhurried" and, for example, maintenance of some web pages.

I have not been forgotten here, on the contrary I receive effective care and supervision 24/7.

I was perhaps too used to the fact that I was online almost all the time, now in the time of effective max security, I have difficulties adapting to my current position.

I'm having trouble adjusting to the fact that I now have my normal restraints but I can't always be online.
It's easier for me to relate to these web rules of mine if I were more effectively limited physically.

I know it sounds weird but that's how my mind works.
If I have effective restraints that prevent me from doing work, my brain will understand better that I am not doing anything physical.
If my hand is in an armbinder, mittens or even a straitjacket... or shackled somehow, I can think and understand that I can't do anything and so I adapt to it.

I have been asked why I talk so little about the war these days. However, it is a big factor in my enhanced securitys and restrictions.
That thing is established and I kind of accept it as my extra security. They are tied together and I can't change that.
...and the Committee has hoped that I will limit the presentation of my opinions about it because it can lead to misunderstandings and difficulties. It is not a prohibition but a wish and I try to respect it.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I had a conversation last night with a member of the Committee. I want to clarify a post I made yesterday. I still have a day job.
My work consists of image processing, which is "unhurried" and, for example, maintenance of some web pages.

I have not been forgotten here, on the contrary I receive effective care and supervision 24/7.

I was perhaps too used to the fact that I was online almost all the time, now in the time of effective max security, I have difficulties adapting to my current position.

I'm having trouble adjusting to the fact that I now have my normal restraints but I can't always be online.
It's easier for me to relate to these web rules of mine if I were more effectively limited physically.

I know it sounds weird but that's how my mind works.
If I have effective restraints that prevent me from doing work, my brain will understand better that I am not doing anything physical.
If my hand is in an armbinder, mittens or even a straitjacket... or shackled somehow, I can think and understand that I can't do anything and so I adapt to it.

I have been asked why I talk so little about the war these days. However, it is a big factor in my enhanced securitys and restrictions.
That thing is established and I kind of accept it as my extra security. They are tied together and I can't change that.
...and the Committee has hoped that I will limit the presentation of my opinions about it because it can lead to misunderstandings and difficulties. It is not a prohibition but a wish and I try to respect it.

hello miisa, I understand your thoughts on the fact that you can better support your inability to work while being rendered helpless. I think it's an unconscious way of accepting certain "activities" without feeling guilty since you are forced to do so.
I think that's the main reason bondage lovers lose control, so no guilt.
on the other hand, I find it difficult to understand the correlation between the hardening of your prison regime and the war. can you explain it to me??

Sophie wrote:

hello miisa, I understand your thoughts on the fact that you can better support your inability to work while being rendered helpless. I think it's an unconscious way of accepting certain "activities" without feeling guilty since you are forced to do so.
I think that's the main reason bondage lovers lose control, so no guilt.
on the other hand, I find it difficult to understand the correlation between the hardening of your prison regime and the war. can you explain it to me??

Hello! I recall Miisa explaining why her security was tightened, might be a couple pages back or something.

The reason for my tightened security is perhaps difficult to understand... and explain.

I experience what happens in Ukraine very personally, I would like to help the suffering people there, I do so in the form of monetary donations, but I would like to do more. I have been told that it is impossible in my situation.

I am physically very limited, it is normal for me due to different practices, rules and restraints.
I feel things through my limitations and that is why the Committee has decided (and I have agreed to it) that my practices and security will be tightened so that I can, as it were, "suffer" with that subjugated peoples.
Since the war and the situation there are impossible to predict, my stricter policies will be in effect as long as the war continues.
I am committed to it and I accept it like a struggling nation accepts its situation there.

I know that my "sacrifice" has no meaning there, but I think it is important. It gives meaning to my limited life (I know that can be hard to understand).

In some strange way, I feel guilty that the authorities here did not believe me when I told them about russian soldiers in Finland. Maybe I didn't know how to tell it convincingly enough.
On the contrary, I was accused of racism and prejudice against Russians even though I was physically witnessing their meetings.
The "funny" part is that yesterday it was reported here that in Sweden it has been found out that there have been Russian soldiers there for years, tens of years... I could have told them that back then!

In a way, I feel guilty that I didn't know how to tell about it and warn the authorities properly...

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The reason for my tightened security is perhaps difficult to understand... and explain.

I experience what happens in Ukraine very personally, I would like to help the suffering people there, I do so in the form of monetary donations, but I would like to do more. I have been told that it is impossible in my situation.

I am physically very limited, it is normal for me due to different practices, rules and restraints.
I feel things through my limitations and that is why the Committee has decided (and I have agreed to it) that my practices and security will be tightened so that I can, as it were, "suffer" with that subjugated peoples.
Since the war and the situation there are impossible to predict, my stricter policies will be in effect as long as the war continues.
I am committed to it and I accept it like a struggling nation accepts its situation there.

I know that my "sacrifice" has no meaning there, but I think it is important. It gives meaning to my limited life (I know that can be hard to understand).

In some strange way, I feel guilty that the authorities here did not believe me when I told them about russian soldiers in Finland. Maybe I didn't know how to tell it convincingly enough.
On the contrary, I was accused of racism and prejudice against Russians even though I was physically witnessing their meetings.
The "funny" part is that yesterday it was reported here that in Sweden it has been found out that there have been Russian soldiers there for years, tens of years... I could have told them that back then!

In a way, I feel guilty that I didn't know how to tell about it and warn the authorities properly...

hello miisa,
I think I understand your mindset better.
I can compare your life to that of nuns locked up in a convent who spent their lives in penance and suffering thinking that it would help the world to be better.
hello miisa,
I can compare your life to that of nuns locked up in a convent who spent their lives in penance and suffering thinking that it would help the world to be better.

Sophie wrote:

hello miisa,

:) I wouldn't compare myself to a nun
I've never thought about it, but I think that nuns don't have the same masochistic thoughts and sexual goals that I do. I don't know for sure though...

One person wrote to me in a personal conversation that the current war situation is just an excuse for me to make myself feel more difficult so that I can enjoy the situation more in a sexual sense.
In some twisted way, he might be right.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary