CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 61 to 90 of 1245

Seems to be a general issue. At least my android Chrome is not showing it properly.

There have been a few days without updating the diary, I'm sorry.

I've had some changes in the daily routine.
We have learned a new physical training and it has been surprisingly tough.
Now, it may have already been easier, or maybe I'm already stronger than before :)

I'm annoying the layout of the Forum. It's very bad.
Does it mean that the Forum is no longer working, will it stop suddenly?
Did I have to move the Forum to another platform?

I looked at the Greyhounds Forum ( http://bondagelife.mybb.us/ ). it looks as terrible as mine ....

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

There have been a few days without updating the diary, I'm sorry.

I've had some changes in the daily routine.
We have learned a new physical training and it has been surprisingly tough.
Now, it may have already been easier, or maybe I'm already stronger than before

I'm annoying the layout of the Forum. It's very bad.
Does it mean that the Forum is no longer working, will it stop suddenly?
Did I have to move the Forum to another platform?

I looked at the Greyhounds Forum ( http://bondagelife.mybb.us/ ). it looks as terrible as mine ....

Its work again!

Have you considered a completely own website? You know, captivegirl.com or similar. I am not sure if that would solve all problems, but since you seem to have trouble with some sites, you could at least eliminate some issues you have no control of.

I am sure that it could have forums too.

Cwat wrote:

Have you considered a completely own website? You know, captivegirl.com or similar. I am not sure if that would solve all problems, but since you seem to have trouble with some sites, you could at least eliminate some issues you have no control of.

I am sure that it could have forums too.

it is one option.
I have to study and think about different solutions.
Anyway, it's good that this forum works in some way now.

Grrr ....
Forum still does not work.
Yesterday evening it looked completely normal and now again it's very bad.
I was annoyed by this thing .... In general, I'm always calm.
:)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The forum layout does not work properly.
Is the problem only on my computer or in general? I do not know.
I hope the problem is not big.

do not see any real problem ..

agricola64 wrote:

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The forum layout does not work properly.
    Is the problem only on my computer or in general? I do not know.
    I hope the problem is not big.

do not see any real problem ..

Same here, I'm using Firefox on Windows 10 desktop and it's always been fine for me... /shrug

Diary update has been too long a break, I'm sorry about that.
It seems that the forum layout problem is only my computer :)
It may be something to do but right now The Committee does not consider it a big problem. Everything else works well.

Weather report: Here is still beautiful summer weather but really hot days are over.
This has been a strange summer. Normally, Finland may have 10 to 15 really hot days in the summer or even less. This year, there have been almost 65 days.
Some people predict that it means that the next winter is very cold ... and others think that winter is also warm ... We see it then, in the spring we are wiser :) I'm not a weather expert.

In any case after this month I will return to my normal clothing. I get a few new leather skirts for my use.
I have been pleased with the fact that I had a light skirts in hot summer time, when the summer is over we return to the old routine.
A long leather skirt limits me more than a light summer skirt but still i miss it already. It is "normal" to me and gives a good feeling in some strange way.

I had a visitor last Sunday.
My "old" friend. She is my best friend, and perhaps the only real one.
She's a gateway to ordinary life, We're talking about very ordinary things, she always tells what's going on in her "normal" life. It is nice.
This time it was special that she was allowed to touch me, she made manicure to me!
Of course there were special rules for that. My hands were locked with a handcuff to the desk, as always at meetings. but now there was a steel bar between my hands so I could not get  hands together. I had to keep the hands in place all the time.

That and many other rules are perfectly normal for her. She never doubts them and does not wonder. For her, it is normal that I am under a lot of controls and constraints. That's why I like her a lot.
She tells about her own life, work, family and children. From everyday things that are already a little stranger to me.
It was a good time and time was fast. The hour is a pretty short time when we rarely meet nowadays.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-08-21 12:25:24)

Excuses...

This is awful, I'm sorry about that I have not been able to update the forum and diary.
I have a lot of excuses for it.
My workload has momentarily exploded. I'm developing a new web site, going through thousands of pictures and information, etc. It's a surprisingly big job.
This site is not in any way related to kinky, fetish or bondage lifestyles. It is a motor racing theme, mainly in Formula 1. It is a very interesting history.
It's not my site, I just help it.

In addition, I have to design at the same time something new in our fetish accessory collection.
The Tampere Fetish Factory event is approaching and I hope we have something great to show ...

In addition to these, there is also my normal day work and routine so there is a hurry. :)

I got new clothes last weekend.
Two long leather skirt, one is brand new and the other is used, a member of the committee.
Both skirts are black, I like it.
The other skirt has yellow vertical lines on the sides, "prison strips". I do not like them but it's not my decision.
I remember when it was time when all my clothes were marked with the same stripes. I found it very humiliating. Now it does not matter much, I just do not like it, that's all.

I also asked that the chain between my waistchain and legs hobble might be inside the skirt. It was initially so but then came the rule that the chain should be able to check at any time so it was moved outside the skirt to the backside.
I would like that chain to be hidden inside the skirt (it does not have any practical meaning).
Maybe I'll get an answer that month.

I also got other clothes, a couple of corsets / tubes, shirts, panties, socks, bra ... basically all new clothes for autumn :)

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-09-05 11:59:06)

the craftsman has released new pictures of his work, they are very beautiful!

https://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Pro … abbits.JPG

https://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Pro … ur+Collar+(1).JPG

http://bep.pic.fi

My design of skirt and harness photography is maybe tomorrow, it's exciting!

The first images of the "Captive Design" series are visible!
They are just individual pictures, I asked them to be put out so I can see them, and you too :)
I can not wait to see pictures of them in their natural use ... and maybe next week I can really see them and touch them.

It's nice to see the results of my own ideas.

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Prod … ,+Details/

Yesterday was an exciting day.
I was out of here. Outside the jail, cells, the building and the yard.

I had an appointment with the doctor and  some tests were taken. They were normal tests, blood and urine samples.
I have a familiar doctor who knows the specialties of my life. He has also visited me here but now he thinks it is better that blood samples and the like are done in their lab. That's why I had to be transported there.

It was a fun change!
Some changes were made to my normal restraints because the Committee did not wish that people from outside can see them.

The car we used to move was the same as before. there were already familiar restraint systems.
Under the bench there was an anchorage point where my legcuffs hobble was locked.
The bench around was a wide special belt backrest that tied me tight to the seat,
My hands were locked at my waist.
Normal travel routine.
The drive was about 40 minutes. I enjoy that much! The weather was not the best (it was rainy) but still I could see a lot of things, it was awesome.

Before leaving, in the morning, the guards put tight leather straps below my knees.
I was a bit concerned about them. When we had walked in the car and my leg was locked to the floor, the guard placed the leather belt between the knees straps. It was maybe 20 cm or shorter. It did not really bother me when I was sitting in the car.

When we arrived at the medical center parking lot, guard fetched a wheelchair,
the other guard stayed with me in the car.
They removed my backrest belt and told me to turn in the car inward.
When I was turned, they opened my waist chain lock and removed the vertical downline chain (between waist and hobble). Then they opened my legcuffs and took them away!
Only then did I understand the purpose of the knee straps and belt.
Although I have a long leather skirt, legcuffs would have been visible under the skirt. the leather belts between the knees are not visible but they are even more effective.

When the legcuffs were removed it was a great emotional feeling. I was not caught anywhere!
Of course I had restraints, handcuffs etc but I was not locked into anything!
The guards found my feelings. "Calm down" man said "when you are calm, everything goes well".
He put the wheelchair next to the car and they helped me out of the car. It was a bit difficult because my hands were locked in front of the waist and there was little movement on the knees.
When I was sitting in a wheelchair, female security guard put me a belt that circled the wheelchair back. I was caught in a chair.
They took a small blanket from the car and put it on my lap. My handcuffs were now hidden.
Finally they shortened the belt between my knees and put on the skirt neatly.
I wonder what the action looks like if someone looks at us, but I came to the conclusion that it is quite normal with people with reduced mobility or with disabilities. No one paid attention to us.

They pushed me into the building, the lobby was big and the lifts were close. People did not have a lot because it was still morning. We boarded the elevator to the third floor.
Already in the elevator, traveling was fun, it had a glass wall and I saw it all the way ... three floors, little fun anyway but for me big thing :) :)

When we reached the medical center lobby, we passed it directly to the doctor's door. There was no need to register a reception desk. It annoyed me because I would have liked to act as a "normal" customer.
The doctor's door was at the end of the corridor. The guard pushed me in and left the chair so that my face was facing the wall. I could not see anything, and no one could see me. I understood it, but still I was so annoyed. I would have liked to see people and normal life.

We just had to wait a short while and the doctor took us in.
The doctor was familiar already so we did not have to hide anything.
My handcuffs and chains opened and my upper body was stripped naked. The guards helped me, that was a normal routine.
Doctor asked me normal questions, study me. He listened to my lungs and heart.
He told me to lie down on the examination table, on my back.
The guard took the boots off my leg. The doctor examined even my feet and toes. He was very thorough.
He pressed my lower abdomen and examined the sides. He also examined the breast, strong but not unnecessarily rough handling.

He tested my abdominal muscles. The guard kept my ankles and I had to lift up the upper body, then also bend the chest. many times.
It belongs to my every morning program, Doctor wanted to see how it is doing.
I was proud of my performance, the doctor said he saw progress but the exercise needed to be continued and added every morning. I am still weak.
The same test was done for back muscles. Better than before but not good enough.
Leg muscles were also tested, I went squat and up many times but I got tired quickly.

The doctor did not praise me. We noticed the development compared to the former but it was not enough in his opinion.
I was a little disappointed that I would have liked to have praised me. Like a small child who wants attention.

I was dressed again and I was sitting in a wheelchair.
Dr. examine the skin on my neck, it is surprisingly good condition although there have been a hot summer and steelcollar has been locked up all the time.
The appointment of a doctor was over.

The guard put me back on a wide belt that tied me to the wheelchair.
We went to the laboratory for blood samples. It was on the same floor, the trip was short.
"hold your arms in the lap, and look at them. Do not take eye contact anybody," the guard ordered.
The nurse was nice and talkative. The guard told him that I am shy and timid, afraid of a blood test.
The nurse was understandable and particularly accurate. He held me as some kind of disability. I did not fix it. That was the easiest way.

We came out of the laboratory at and immediately after that we went to the  wheelchair suitable toilet.
There I got my normal handcuffs and waistchain.

The same trip back. Lobby ... elevator..park and car.
They helped me into the car and locked legcuffs and chains as usual.
Wide belt around me and around the seat.

The guards told me that the Committee wanted to reward me for good behavior.
We can go get fast food (McDonalds) if I want to.
It felt great about the idea. For a normal person the same award could be dinner in Paris. I was excited, like a child!

The guard drove to the nearby McDonalds, in the far corner of the parking lot, next to the wall. I did not see anything other than a brick wall.
Another guard went to buy food and we left in the car.
I asked gently if he could turn the car so that I may see something like.
It was not possible, it was a security issue.

I was disappointed again. I was now in addition to sure that because I'm accustomed to a specific, simple diet, McDonalds meal mixed with my stomach, and the next night I had diarrhea or something ...

After waiting the guard came back with the meals.
She opened my right wrist cuff and put it on the left wrist.
I could eat with my right hand. Chicken burger and ice water.
The Hamburger was not very heavy and I was sure that my stomach would withstand it. I had a better mind.
It was good but I could not eat everything. I eat small portions. Children's "Happy Meal" would have been good to me.
After eating my wrist was locked again.

We drove back to "home" and the routine continued.

Day and trip was very exciting and emotional. I liked it, it gave a variation of my routine.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-09-18 14:53:51)

Very cool.  I am glad you are still in good health.  I did have a question if they had ever gone back and made the leg braces for you.  Love hearing about how you live and all your restrictions.  Be well!

Finland's largest national news agency made a story at the event where our products were exhibited!
The story also tells the S/M- and Kinky culture in general.
Pictures are fine, I'm so proud!
The story tells a manufacturer and model, it's nice that they get publicity. My role is to be hidden, as always, that's good.

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10407987

Spedoman:"Very cool.  I am glad you are still in good health.  I did have a question if they had ever gone back and made the leg braces for you.  Love hearing about how you live and all your restrictions.  Be well!"

Thank you very much.
I'll tell you more about my leg braces etc. soon.
I have missed the reports of my monthly O sessions (they are also asked).
I promise to be more diligent now that the workload seems to decrease with the fall.

A new product for male prisoners / slaves!

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Prod … sting.jpeg

In my opinion, this new product for male prisoners / slaves is very beautiful but also very safe and secure.
It is so wide that it can not be thrown into danger, it forces the head to a fine position.
It is a perfect and safe tool for prisoner / slave control. It is designed for long-term use.
And again, it's a great handwork!

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-09-21 10:52:41)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

A new product for male prisoners / slaves!

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Prod … sting.jpeg

In my opinion, this new product for male prisoners / slaves is very beautiful but also very safe and secure.
It is so wide that it can not be thrown into danger, it forces the head to a fine position.
It is a perfect and safe tool for prisoner / slave control. It is designed for long-term use.
And again, it's a great handwork!

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (Today 09:52:41)

nice!

might also look good on some strudy females

Last edited by agricola64 (2018-09-21 23:06:20)

agricola64 wrote:

nice!

might also look good on some strudy females

Last edited by agricola64 (Yesterday 23:06:20)

Of course the collar also works for women.
This collar is for strong use.
The manufacturer says that it can also be used for towing the car.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The manufacturer says that it can also be used for towing the car.

well - using a slave or prisoner to tow the car will sure cut down on the gasoiline costs ..

do you plany to to design pony girls stuff as well ?

agricola64 wrote:

"well - using a slave or prisoner to tow the car will sure cut down on the gasoiline costs ..

do you plany to to design pony girls stuff as well ?"

You have read my thoughts.
I sent sketches to the manufacturer last week.
He has a bit of a hurry now :(  After the last event he got a lot of orders.
... It is of course a good thing, but he can not now quickly implement my new ideas!

New "Men's Collection" Collars.
Which do you like? The manufacturer wants feedback and opinions.

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Prod … rsions.JPG

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Products/

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

New "Men's Collection" Collars.
Which do you like? The manufacturer wants feedback and opinions.

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Prod … rsions.JPG

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Products/

i like the grey (suede?) version better .. both becasue of the colour and because it "hides" the rivets

agricola64 wrote:

"i like the grey (suede?) version better .. both becasue of the colour and because it "hides" the rivets"

Your favorite is more "civilized model".
It is not so strong and aggressive, though it is as strong as another.
It can even be used with normal clothes. I can imagine that it's fine with a nice sweater etc, for everyday use.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

agricola64 wrote:

"i like the grey (suede?) version better .. both becasue of the colour and because it "hides" the rivets"

Your favorite is more "civilized model".
It is not so strong and aggressive, though it is as strong as another.
It can even be used with normal clothes. I can imagine that it's fine with a nice sweater etc, for everyday use.

you mean its physicaly as strong as the black model, but does not look as strong, right?

i wonder if the loops also have enough "play" so that you could use a rigid steel collar in them instead of the chain ...

agricola64 wrote:

"you mean its physicaly as strong as the black model, but does not look as strong, right?

i wonder if the loops also have enough "play" so that you could use a rigid steel collar in them instead of the chain ..."

just so I meant.

In addition, there is a model where the chain is replaced by a thick steel wire
(tensile strength of several thousand kilograms).
The cable can "hide" the tunnel over the collar. The cable is not visible, only the leather upholstered embossment on the collar. Strong lock on the neck.
It is a very beautiful product, and very confident.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

agricola64 wrote:

"you mean its physicaly as strong as the black model, but does not look as strong, right?

i wonder if the loops also have enough "play" so that you could use a rigid steel collar in them instead of the chain ..."

just so I meant.

In addition, there is a model where the chain is replaced by a thick steel wire
(tensile strength of several thousand kilograms).
The cable can "hide" the tunnel over the collar. The cable is not visible, only the leather upholstered embossment on the collar. Strong lock on the neck.
It is a very beautiful product, and very confident.

i was not thinking of hiding the solid collar - more like accentuating it with the leather and vice versa

and i like the idea of the steel cable.. what do you use for the terminals (=ends of the cable)? somethnig like norseman terminals - or rolled/swaged terminals?

noreseman terminals are "screw on" - this gives more flexibility during construction, as it can be done with regular hand tools, but is a bit larger .. see (one of the producers):

https://www.stalok.com/product/sta-lok-eye

swaged/ rolled terminals are pressed onto the rope with a hydraulic machine (special equipment, so you have less flexibility for construction), but they are a good bit more slender (but than again they tend to be longer) - example:

https://www.stalok.com/product/swage-eye-forged

boating equipment has lots of potential "pervertables" ..

agricola wrote:

"i was not thinking of hiding the solid collar - more like accentuating it with the leather and vice versa

and i like the idea of the steel cable.. what do you use for the terminals (=ends of the cable)? somethnig like norseman terminals - or rolled/swaged terminals?

noreseman terminals are "screw on" - this gives more flexibility during construction, as it can be done with regular hand tools, but is a bit larger .. see (one of the producers):

https://www.stalok.com/product/sta-lok-eye

swaged/ rolled terminals are pressed onto the rope with a hydraulic machine (special equipment, so you have less flexibility for construction), but they are a good bit more slender (but than again they tend to be longer) - example:

https://www.stalok.com/product/swage-eye-forged

boating equipment has lots of potential "pervertables" .."

The manufacturer thinks of different options, those are certainly good options and he is grateful for them.
He's sometimes "too" accurate about what the outcome looks like. He is more patient than me :). He wants to think about things, I want to get everything at once, straight away  :) :) I am sometimes too excited ...

One new thing.
I started a new "work", my friend sells used leather clothes, etc. on the net.
  My job is to maintain web site: I will add pictures and information there, delete them, etc.
:) I have a lot of work today, sometimes the days are full.
I am maybe cheap worker  but it's fun.
I like that here are things to do!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The manufacturer thinks of different options, those are certainly good options and he is grateful for them.
He's sometimes "too" accurate about what the outcome looks like. He is more patient than me :). He wants to think about things, I want to get everything at once, straight away  :) :) I am sometimes too excited ...

the manufactuerer might also want to know that boating equipment usually comes with a  SWL (safe working load - typically 50% of the load that starts to permanently deform the item) rating - unlike much of the (cheaper) stuff bought in a do-it-yourself market

for many of our applications that might not be necessary .. but it is always good to know (instead of just guessing) for anything that might even be slightly safety related ...

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary