CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 871 to 900 of 1245

Hello prisoner
Thanks for sharing your incredible story. It is better than fiction. I understand you feelings due to the unacceptable war in Ukraine. I think your personal choice of being a lifelong prisoner can't be compared to the dramatic situation lived by millions of people in such a war. You internal feelings are the results of your long psychological evolution, and your sexual needs have been structured by your experiments, your readings, your encounters. It is the case of most of people living a non-conventional sexual life. Feel free to live your own experience without fear and guilt. You are as your Prime minister a strong personality we support and admire.

Rubberjohn1 wrote:

Hello prisoner
Thanks for sharing your incredible story. It is better than fiction. I understand you feelings due to the unacceptable war in Ukraine. I think your personal choice of being a lifelong prisoner can't be compared to the dramatic situation lived by millions of people in such a war. You internal feelings are the results of your long psychological evolution, and your sexual needs have been structured by your experiments, your readings, your encounters. It is the case of most of people living a non-conventional sexual life. Feel free to live your own experience without fear and guilt. You are as your Prime minister a strong personality we support and admire.

It's nice that I'm compared to our prime minister, even in some way :)

Me and our PM are almost the same age. That seems to be everything we have in common.
I am used to my modest position here. She is just learning her own life and trying to reconcile two very different lives.

When I think of our Prime Minister, I feel a little sorry for her. She shouldn't be Prime Minister, not yet.
Her party chose her as party vice-chairman because they were trying to find more voters from the youth (and women).
The chairman of the party became prime minister after the election but he messed up and got fired... so Sanna Marin "accidentally" and unexpectedly replaced him.
Now she is a prisoner of her position, she cannot live the normal life of a young woman. Now power and publicity have intoxicated her and he desperately tries to fight against the "old patterns". I felt sorry for her.

I once wrote that Melania Trump was the world's most famous prisoner. She was a prisoner of her role (the President's wife) and she never wanted it. Now, fortunately, she can be free.

I am perhaps a prisoner of my sexuality and desires, my strange desires have led me a long way to where I am.
It's been a long and bumpy road, but it's a road I've started myself. I have no reason to complain (although sometimes I do).

Thanks for your comments on Sanna Marin. It is so difficult to be "normal" and run a country with angry neighbors. She is doing very well. I share your point on Melania. She had the choice... To some extent we are all prisoners of our role, our social status, "public wisdom" which defines what is good and what is bad.  I love the novel "Entering the Rubber society" where social constraints are quite different. But in a way if everyone would be authorized to live in full rubber 24/24, it would be another conformism... So, trying to manage our desires, social opportunities and constraints is the unique way do achieve ultimate responsibility on our destiny. I believe you are doing well despite ups and downs... All the best for you...

NB : I don't share your view on wearing latex. I practice as often as possible and I am very happy with this material, source of so many pleasures.

Rubberjohn1 wrote:

Thanks for your comments on Sanna Marin. It is so difficult to be "normal" and run a country with angry neighbors. She is doing very well. I share your point on Melania. She had the choice... To some extent we are all prisoners of our role, our social status, "public wisdom" which defines what is good and what is bad.  I love the novel "Entering the Rubber society" where social constraints are quite different. But in a way if everyone would be authorized to live in full rubber 24/24, it would be another conformism... So, trying to manage our desires, social opportunities and constraints is the unique way do achieve ultimate responsibility on our destiny. I believe you are doing well despite ups and downs... All the best for you...

NB : I don't share your view on wearing latex. I practice as often as possible and I am very happy with this material, source of so many pleasures.

in fact, my attitude towards latex and rubber is two-fold.
The main thing is the bad, scary and humiliating feelings that latex causes me. It's because of my first experience with latex.
But then I find latex and rubber a very beautiful thing, it's beautiful to look at (maybe not to smell...).
This material also acts as a good insulator, meaning then the person or parts of the person are isolated from the "normal" way of living and breathing, if you know what I mean.

I can say that I have experienced immense pleasure and orgasms with latex and rubber related, restrictive and uncomfortable things but it doesn't get the nasty stuff out of my head...  maybe that's part of the fun in my sessions, along with other restrictions.

Thank you, prisoner, for your answer. I understand your misfeelings regarding rubber and latex. Isolation, breath control with gas mask or hoods are giving strong sensations in rubber. The condition is to have a perfect trust on people involved in those games. I understand that you had bad experiences.  I hope you will have the opportunity to have a better context to start agin being attracted to latex and rubber. during your O sessions. By the way, you don't mention recent ones ?
All the best for you because you deserve the best !

Rubberjohn1 wrote:

Thank you, prisoner, for your answer. I understand your misfeelings regarding rubber and latex. Isolation, breath control with gas mask or hoods are giving strong sensations in rubber. The condition is to have a perfect trust on people involved in those games. I understand that you had bad experiences.  I hope you will have the opportunity to have a better context to start agin being attracted to latex and rubber. during your O sessions. By the way, you don't mention recent ones ?
All the best for you because you deserve the best !

It's true that I haven't told much about my O sessions. The reason is perhaps that the sessions are not according to the calendar now, they may be more often... or the wait may be longer.

You might think that randomness and unpredictability are exciting things in sexual sessions, but maybe it works differently for me.

Before the big changes here, life was easy, it was scheduled, programmed activities and living, some might say it was institutionalization
Then I knew what to expect, I knew when the O sessions were coming, etc. Of course, I didn't know what they were like technically, but that wasn't important, it was part of the rising excitement.

As routines and practices tightened up here, things changed dramatically. Now forced orgasm can be given like rewards, it shapes my behavior and I don't like it.
It may be that I am rewarded with an orgasm when I behave well, or I adapt well to, for example, new, more effective restraints, etc.
It also works the other way around... I can be "punished" in such a way that I can't get sexual satisfaction.

Anyway, my life here is a bit messy and varied now because of the "rules of war". I would like stability for that.

So... before O-sessions were the highlights of my life that I could wait for by looking at the calendar. It raised my anticipation and excitement towards it and so everything was on top when it happened.

After the session I knew that I had time to recover from it physically for a long time and calmly. Sessions are sometimes tough.
Nowadays, I may have sessions even in the following days... or I have to wait for an unpredictable time.

Thanks for this very interesting answer. I understand that a strict schedule has became part of your needs. As a lifetime prisoner, you expect regularity, nothing else. You fear incertitude, you consider that all kind of changes can hide a new threat.. I can understand the role of routine. Thanks, as usual, for your openness and lucidity.

Rubberjohn1 wrote:

Thanks for this very interesting answer. I understand that a strict schedule has became part of your needs. As a lifetime prisoner, you expect regularity, nothing else. You fear incertitude, you consider that all kind of changes can hide a new threat.. I can understand the role of routine. Thanks, as usual, for your openness and lucidity.

You also understand something of my thoughts, that's nice.

I have found that it is good that I write my thoughts here, the Committee reads my diary actively and I think it is a good way to get my message to them :)
Because there is a certain protocol here, I don't always have the chance to be listened to (or to share my thoughts).

Yesterday I had a meeting and discussion with two members of the Committee. It was nice and cleared up a lot of things.
I was able to explain how I feel and see things. They listened and talked to me very matter-of-factly.

There were also some changes to practices and routines here.
My outfit changed because of autumn and the cool weather. It is now "winter style" again, i.e. my beloved long leather skirt and long leather coat for outdoor activities. What's new is a tight, long-sleeved leather shirt that closes with a zipper from the back of my neck to my hips. It is tight and follows the shape of my corset perfectly.
Restraints and their practices still remain at a high max security level.
I know that my strict handling rules increase the work of the guards, but the Committee said that it is not my concern, I don't have to think about it.

One new thing is that the Committee wants to commit to saving energy, so the temperature of my indoor environment will be lowered by 3-4 degrees Celsius.
It might not be a bad thing, I have sometimes thought that perfect, always the same air conditioning here is pointless. Now it is experienced in practice.
The committee said I don't need to worry about it. If I feel cold, more clothes can be reconsidered. They said that physical exercise can also be increased.

Good news ! THanks for you comment. It is essential for you to have feed-backs. Your are not alone. You a are a star of the BDSM community and you deserve it  ! I hope you will receive a visible prisoner tattoo. It would be a major step in the feeling of your permanent status of a prisoner for life. To get this information permanently in your flesh might be a major psychological effect. All the best !

Rubberjohn1 wrote:

Good news ! THanks for you comment. It is essential for you to have feed-backs. Your are not alone. You a are a star of the BDSM community and you deserve it  ! I hope you will receive a visible prisoner tattoo. It would be a major step in the feeling of your permanent status of a prisoner for life. To get this information permanently in your flesh might be a major psychological effect. All the best !

Funny, I haven't even remembered that I have a prisoner tattoo on my head, behind my ear!
It seemed like a big deal when it was done. It affected me deeply but I quickly got used to the idea and now I had already forgotten it! Now it's under my hair so no one can see it unless they know it's there. It is for identity verification only.

One thing has been featured sometimes, permanently locked shackles.
Maybe so that I have the strong ankle and wrist parts permanently locked, maybe also elsewhere like the neck and waist. They couldn't be taken away. The chains between them could be removable/adjustable so I could get dressed.
The committee has discussed this matter with me, but there are some practical problems.
The problem would be, for example, if I get sick and have to go to the hospital/doctor... how can the committee explain the permanent shackles?
A legal expert has said that there is no problem if there is a legal, written consent given by me.
The matter was sometimes thought about and it has not progressed. In any case, I don't want to be without medical care because I can't be taken to a hospital in an emergency... The Committee agrees with this.

I feel my restraints all the time and that's how it should be, they and their use are part of me. Permanent restraints would be a very natural part of this evolution.
The tattoo is not felt on the skin, it would be there but I wouldn't feel it. It is different from locked restraints.

It's a surprise to many that I don't have mirrors here, I see myself, my body and my face very rarely. Therefore, the tattoo in that sense loses its meaning.

I have noticed that communication with the Committee is much faster when I write here, or talk with members on the Forum. The committee reads my writings and sometimes reacts amazingly quickly to my thoughts.
When I try to contact them the "traditional way", by talking to the guards first and waiting for a response, things can take a very long time.

So I'm very happy that I can chat and write here :)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The problem would be, for example, if I get sick and have to go to the hospital/doctor... how can the committee explain the permanent shackles?
A legal expert has said that there is no problem if there is a legal, written consent given by me.
The matter was sometimes thought about and it has not progressed. In any case, I don't want to be without medical care because I can't be taken to a hospital in an emergency... The Committee agrees with this.

It's a nice idea but there are also practical, non-legal obstacles to overcome.  For example, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans would be extremely dangerous, to everyone present and to the equipment, if your shackles are made of ferrous materials such as iron or steel. You'd need non-ferrous shackles, including any rivets holding them together, to allow safe access to all aspects of modern medicine. Also (for example) if you fall and break your wrist or ankle, the shackles may obstruct proper treatment of the injury.

Titanium is a hard non-ferrous metal that would be compatible with MRI scans (although it would obstruct imaging in the area of the shackle/collar) and ensure your security but would make the shackles very expensive. It would be a huge commitment, personally and financially.

Titanium could be an effective option. With internal screws which could be glued with epoxy glue.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Funny, I haven't even remembered that I have a prisoner tattoo on my head, behind my ear!
It seemed like a big deal when it was done. It affected me deeply but I quickly got used to the idea and now I had already forgotten it! Now it's under my hair so no one can see it unless they know it's there. It is for identity verification only.

Maybe so that I have the strong ankle and wrist parts permanently locked, maybe also elsewhere like the neck and waist. They couldn't be taken away. The chains between them could be removable/adjustable so I could get dressed.
The committee has discussed this matter with me, but there are some practical problems.

I feel my restraints all the time and that's how it should be, they and their use are part of me. Permanent restraints would be a very natural part of this evolution.
The tattoo is not felt on the skin, it would be there but I wouldn't feel it. It is different from locked restraints.

It's a surprise to many that I don't have mirrors here, I see myself, my body and my face very rarely. Therefore, the tattoo in that sense loses its meaning.

I have noticed that communication with the Committee is much faster when I write here, or talk with members on the Forum. The committee reads my writings and sometimes reacts amazingly quickly to my thoughts.
When I try to contact them the "traditional way", by talking to the guards first and waiting for a response, things can take a very long time.

So I'm very happy that I can chat and write here

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

So I'm very happy that I can chat and write here

hello missa,
For my part I do not think that permanent restraints are an added value in your case, it would even be a hindrance when changing clothes for example.
I think that if your committee wants to increase your constraints even more, a good solution would be to change your chains for rigid bars that prevent your hands from touching.
the addition of heavy cannonballs would also be interesting.

tell you about your outfit,
I don't see anything wrong with your underwear, but as a prisoner in high security, you should wear a prisoner's uniform and not "normal" clothes
for my part I would rather be for full nudity with the exception of constraints such as corset, posture collar ... etc.
I wish you a good day.
Sophia

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

It's a nice idea but there are also practical, non-legal obstacles to overcome.  For example, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans would be extremely dangerous, to everyone present and to the equipment, if your shackles are made of ferrous materials such as iron or steel. You'd need non-ferrous shackles, including any rivets holding them together, to allow safe access to all aspects of modern medicine. Also (for example) if you fall and break your wrist or ankle, the shackles may obstruct proper treatment of the injury.

Titanium is a hard non-ferrous metal that would be compatible with MRI scans (although it would obstruct imaging in the area of the shackle/collar) and ensure your security but would make the shackles very expensive. It would be a huge commitment, personally and financially.

The committee has considered these same issues, they have given me almost the same arguments as you (surprise...).
I don't think that the high price of Titanium restraints would be an obstacle for this project. When you think of all the costs of keeping me incarcerated all the time, that would be only a small part though, I think so. I do not know.
They also have other "expensive" hobbies, I'm just one of them. I can't talk more about them, but that's what I understand.

I have also been told about the possibility of using carbon fiber/kevlar for my personal restraints. They could be permanent or removable/lockable.
In principle, they can use the same technique to make them as my braces and corset (exact plaster model of my body). It would be easy for them.

Sophie wrote:

hello missa,
For my part I do not think that permanent restraints are an added value in your case, it would even be a hindrance when changing clothes for example.
I think that if your committee wants to increase your constraints even more, a good solution would be to change your chains for rigid bars that prevent your hands from touching.
the addition of heavy cannonballs would also be interesting.

tell you about your outfit,
I don't see anything wrong with your underwear, but as a prisoner in high security, you should wear a prisoner's uniform and not "normal" clothes
for my part I would rather be for full nudity with the exception of constraints such as corset, posture collar ... etc.
I wish you a good day.
Sophia

It is true that permanent restraints make many things difficult.
The committee's original idea was that I would have a permanent ankle, and wrist parts, maybe also a waist and neck. They could be connected with chains and locks.
Basically it wouldn't make it difficult for me to get dressed, a permanent belt would maybe be a problem (using a corset).
The same parts could be used versatilely for different attachments, including ridig bars.

Heavy Steelbals combined with chains would be effective, but now I'm almost always attached at least to the wall and the floor with chains that limit my movement. Or the chains are held by a guard. I don't reject this idea either, it was a new experience.

my outfit... My clothes, uniform, are defined in the contract we signed.
They cannot be "humiliating", they must be such that I can feel myself worthy.
They can be restrictive like a corset, a tight shirt, etc. I accept them perfectly because they give me a sense of security at the same time. I also like my long leather skirt even though it's not practical at all.

I want that even with all the restrictions I feel like a decent person.

Orgasm sessions and everything related to it are a completely different matter.
Although sexual experiences and things are very important to me, I want them to be somehow separated from my normal everyday life as a max security prisoner.

I'm feeling a bit unsure.
Now that the routine was unchanged for a while (a few days) and my mind started to calm down, in the morning I heard some surprising information.

In the morning Ilona came to my cell area with the guards. She stayed outside the cell and watched our morning activities.
In principle, there is nothing special about it, it always happens sometimes. Today Ilona wanted to see when the guard shaved my hair off the top of the prisoner's tattoo so that it can be clearly seen.
When I asked the reason for that, she said that I will have a visitor next weekend. A visitor wants to meet me, check my tattoo (identity) and interview me.

It's very confusing. She said that the matter has been agreed and the Committee has approved it.
Ilona said that I don't need to worry about the meeting. The visitor cannot physically touch me and I am safe at all times.
When I asked if the visitor can see my restraints and other things related to me, the answer was yes.
The meeting and interview will take place in a normal meeting room, as always.
One confusing thing is that when I am secured and locked in the meeting room, the visitor is presented with my actual Cell areas. I'm not in the cells then.
I don't know why that sounded like a terrible idea to me. No outsider has ever visited my cells!

In any case, I have to present myself politely and respectfully to the visitor and answer his/her questions.
I asked if I would be locked in my restraint box/box, The answer was no, the visitor must see me completely...I think I would like to sit hidden in a box because I feel it protects me.
Ilona said that I can be completely relaxed, she or another member of the Committee is always behind me to protect me.

This was the first real time I met Ilona after my isolation.
She explained that what happened was a special situation that happened quickly.
The guards were on vacation, all the members of the Committee were also somewhere. It was her job to take care of me but then something surprising happened and she had to leave. She didn't explain what happened.
However, the quick solution was to completely isolate me so that a person unfamiliar with the routines could take care of the necessary routines.
The reason was not mine and it was unfortunate that I thought so.

I don't know if I believe the explanation, but I can't help it.

Although I hated Ilona (and all the members of the Committee) in isolation, it was nice to see her now, even though my trust in her has now become an ugly scar.
...and she looked very elegant and convincing in a dark blue leather outfit, perhaps a bit of military prestige emanated from her. It clearly affects me.

I had a visitor here on Saturday. After the meal and outdoor time, I was transferred directly to the meeting room.

My outdoor coat was taken off but my mittens remained on my hands.
I sat in my chair and the waist chain and collar were attached to the chair with a chain. The chain of the collar was surprisingly long, so I could move a little and lean forward.
I had handcuffs on my wrists, the cuffs locked over the leather mittens. There was a fixed bar between the cuffs, the bar had an attachment point in the middle and they were attached to the table. My legcuffs hobble were attached under the chair.
I was nervous because I didn't know what it was about, why was this visit organized?
Thousands of versions were in my mind. I asked Ilona, who was sitting opposite me, on the other side of the table. a male guard was standing somewhere behind me.
Ilona said that there is no need for me to worry, the only important thing is that I behave well and answer the questions matter-of-factly.

We sat in silence, Ilona said that there is no need to talk more about it now. We had to wait.
Finally, the side door opened and another member of the committee entered, followed by a strange man, last came a female security guard and she closed the door.
The man looked at me from a distance, and I looked at him. I couldn't help it because I was chained to the table and chair.
I could see that the man was nervous, maybe even more nervous than me.
The man looked at me and gave me a nod in greeting.

The man had a briefcase with him, he gave it to the guard who brought it in front of Ilona, on the table. Then the guard opened the cell compartment door and all three entered the door. The door closed behind them.

I didn't like the fact that a stranger entered my personal space. Why did he go there... to do what?
My mind was troubled.
Although there is nothing personal inside the cells because of the rules and fire safety, I still think that it is my space. A space where I live and am safe.

They weren't inside long when the door locks opened again and they stepped back into the room where I was.

Ilona got up from the chair and showed the man that he can sit opposite me, on the other side of the table.
The man sat down, he even seemed a little shy and timid. He gave me a weak smile.
"I don't know how to address you," he said, "do I call you prisoner or do I use the name Miisa?"
"It's up to you" I said quietly "If I can choose, Miisa is good".
It's a simple rule of conduct, if he calls me prisoner, I must call him Sir... but if he uses my own name, the conversation may be easier. I didn't tell him that though.
"Ok, I'll use your name" he smiled, he also introduced himself.
He said that he is an investigating official who is interested in my past and wants to ask additional questions.

He opened his briefcase and took out a laptop. He put the laptop on the table. At the same moment, the security guard came and checked that the laptop camera was taped off.
"Your privacy is very strict here," the man told me.

The knowledge that he is an investigating officer surprised me, I had expected some other kind of guest.

"First I need to make sure I'm talking to the right person" he said formally "I have copies of your ID and other materials. They seem to match".
"You also have a prisoner tattoo but in this case its value is questionable" he explained "It could have been done by anyone".
"I'll ask you a few more questions, just to be sure" he looked me in the eyes.
"Can you remember what color door was in your grandmother's house, the one you often visited as a child?"
"Gray blue" I said immediately, I remembered it well.
"Do you remember the dog that had an accident at grandma's house?"
"I remember, the name was "Peni". A black and white kind dog that a car ran over".
I liked that dog but it died. It is well in my memory.
He also asked other questions about my past. Simple questions that only I knew the answer to.

"Good" he said "I think I can be sure of your identity now".
I might have to explain why I'm here now" the man said seriously.
"We know your story and your past" he said "we have been following you for a decade and we are sorry for what has happened to you".
"We have read all the reports and now we know that you have done your best to be believed" he said seriously "You were not believed because the time and politics were different"
I couldn't say what I was thinking, I was completely speechless. When I was in danger and tried to get help, nobody believed me.. I was accused of racism when I tried to convince that the Russians were doing wrong in Finland.
No one else helped me but the people I still trust, my Committee.

"You had a lot of contact with Russians during that time" the man looked at me "I would like you to try to remember everything you saw and heard at the parties and events you were involved in".
"I've already told everything in the police interrogations" I said quietly.
"Most of the information you told has been lost, or it hasn't even been recorded because you couldn't be believed" the man said and looked at me.
I let out a silent cry, many unpleasant memories came to my mind that had already been almost forgotten.
I tried to move my arms but it was useless, I tried to lean forward but the collar chain stopped me. I couldn't even move my legs!
"Could her restraints be opened?" the visitor asked.
"Absolutely not" said Ilona, She came next to me and wiped my tears with a handkerchief.
"That's fine" I said "Could I have some water?"
Ilona let me drink water from a glass, she was holding a glass in her hand and a handkerchief under it. She was very caring.

"I want you to tell me about the land and real estate transactions that the Russians made in Finland during that time," the man said firmly.
"Furthermore, I want to know who the people were at the parties and meetings during that time. Also foreigners and Finns who did business with the Russians".
"I don't want to remember those things anymore" I said quietly "I've been promised that I don't have to say anything anymore!"
The man opened his laptop and turned it towards me.
"Look at these photos and say when you recognize the people in them," the man demanded.
On the screen, pictures changed from individual faces to group pictures, etc. Lots of pictures, lots of faces from my past... and my nightmares.
I looked pleadingly at Ilona, she closed the laptop cover decisively.
"No more questions" She said firmly.
"We also want to know what happened at the private bdsm parties that were held frequently" the man was strict "We know that there has been violence and torture, people have disappeared and even died. It is your duty to tell everything you know!"
"I tried to tell but no one believed me!" I screamed, I was angry "I was treated like some insane lunatic for trying to tell what I know!"

"The conversation is over" Ilona said and showed the guards to escort the man out:
"This doesn't end here," the man said with enhanced calm, "These things must be resolved as quickly as possible so that we can react to the actions of the Russians."

I couldn't believe what I heard!
I had tried to tell about things several times, but no one listened... and now I would suddenly be busy with these important things.

After the meeting, I had a little chat with Ilona. I was very shocked by what happened.
Ilona said that we need to think about things when we have calmed down a bit. I'm still waiting to calm down... I went back many years towards the depths!

Things are not going well now.
The authorities here now have a strong need to clarify issues related to Russian transactions and ownership.
All "information and material" related to them is now valid for researchers and also for the media. It's crazy.

I have calmed down a bit now after Saturday's chaotic happens. I'm still upset but life goes on.
The committee members did a great job on Saturday and Sunday to make me calm down, I want to thank them. It required a lot of patience, bondage and strong restraints...

Saturday was a shock for me, but maybe also for the Committee.
We all noticed that my life and our arrangement is not as secret and secure as we have thought.
I don't know exactly how it all happened. That person had contacted a member of the Committee. I don't know how that was even possible because everything had to be well protected and secret.
Maybe the authorities have their own ways to find out, we didn't even think that someone would be so interested in my information now.
The biggest reason is of course my activities here on the forum and in my diary.
I have also already told some things in my "CaptiveGirl LifeStory" writings, the authorities have already been able to check the authenticity of them. They just haven't been interesting before Russia's current actions.

I have also received emails.
The official who visited me also sent me an email in which he apologizes for his offensive behavior.
He said that the situation was very confusing and stressful for him, even though he knew he was going to meet a chained woman. He also explained what happened by saying that my information is "very important" even in terms of the country's security.
He hoped that we could continue the conversation more calmly now that we know what it is about. He also made a threat that I could be called to an official hearing at a specific, official place. He said they would like to respect my privacy and do this discreetly.

The committee is now investigating whether the authorities have the possibility to force me to attend meetings.
This is a very problematic situation.
I have decided that I will not give any personal information about other than the people who have already been mentioned in my writings.
I can tell about things on a general level, such as about Russian soldiers in Finnish territory and their meetings and organizational structure. I think that basic knowledge about it is no longer a big secret.

I have been thinking about Yuri's position in that activity and organization.
He maintained a place that enabled meetings and this activity, but at the same time he had his own businesses that were perhaps not known to his superiors.
By this I mean prostitution, human trafficking and secret bdsm events etc... a little drug dealing too. He was a busy man who did many things.
I think that he was a wise but megalomaniac narcissist who took advantage of opportunities, i.e. a typical Russian.

The war in Ukraine has changed, At the moment the Russians are losing. It makes me very happy!
It doesn't affect my security level here, it's still at a high level.

The committee is still figuring out how they made such a big miscalculation that what happened last weekend happened.

The worst possible consequence of all this is that I have to find a new place. The committee is thinking about it.
This prison may not be safe anymore even though that official had agreed to be transported here (and away) in a closed van and blindfolded.

However, they had "found" a member of the Committee who had then organized our unpleasant meeting.
The Committee doesn't tell me who this member was, it doesn't even matter in principle, but that way I could  hate only one person, not the whole Committee... "hate" is of course a strong word, anyone can make mistakes, but I don't like my life being played with.
In any case, all this may lead to some changes in my life.

It seems that I (and the Committee) have to agree to yet another meeting/hearing.
We are trying to organize it in a safe place somewhere. We don't want the publicity that would come if I had to go to a place they ordered.

I have also received an inquiry from a newspaper / news reporter.
They ask for background information and request a possible interview from me. I have no need to answer them. They can read it here.
I don't need publicity, maybe my case would have needed it at that time, but no one wanted to hear me then.

:) maybe I could give an email interview about my need for limited life, restraints/bondage and sexual experiences and fetishes. But I think that would be too much for normal media...

I am very sorry to hear of the recent disturbances to your normal institutionalized life. It all seems very stressful and frightening for you. I'm glad the committee did a good job of calming you down after your interview with the stranger, but it appears to me you are in need of some extra special care from them over the next days and weeks to manage the underlying stress of the whole situation.

I am very concerned that a member of your committee has been discovered and compromised by government officials. This is entirely unacceptable. It is most likely that your precise location isn't known to anyone other than your guards and committee, but there is now interest from the newspapers, and information can be bought at the right price. This is my biggest worry and it's a huge risk to your security. You are right to think that normal media would not react well to your chosen lifestyle. This can only be a bad thing for your ongoing security and safety. Your committee must make it their top priority to put this right.

After all, this whole mess is my fault.
If there was no Forum, diary and CaptiveGirl Lifestory, no one would know about me and the things I experienced.
Then everything would be fine and calm.

But I have constantly written and told that I know things that have been tried to be kept secret. Shocking things that no one is interested in.

I have caused instability in my environment with my actions.
The Committee is nervous, I have been told that one member of the Committee may want to end his membership. I don't know how it affects my daily life.
Maybe there will be a new member in the Committee to replace him... or will the Committee continue with four members? I do not know.

Maybe this is the start of some kind of "snowball effect" that grows as it spins and eventually destroys the entire system...
Even now I see "and feel" how nervous my guards are. This also affects them, without this organization they will have to quit this job and thus also lose their nice apartment and comfortable life here.

I feel very sad for everyone.

Two members of the Committee met with me last night.
They said that everything will continue as is now, there is no reason to change the practical routines. There will be no changes to my basic right (web use)... the damage has already been done.
I am not punished, but my security level is still raised so that I feel the physical restrictions every moment. It's been like that before, but it's still being raised.
So that I remember what I am. Heavily restricted, lifetime prisoner. A prisoner who feels protected and secured at every moment.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2022-09-15 09:38:44)

I get messages from an official who thinks I can be forced to attend a hearing. They are still trying to get me to show up voluntarily. I'm not excited about it.

The committee has clarified this issue from legal experts and they are of the opinion that I should give in and accept that they are asking me about things from the past.
They assure me that I will not be accused of anything, I would just be a kind of fact witness that would confirm their suspicions.

The legal expert says that I may have to be heard but they can't force me to reveal things I don't want to. That's ridiculous to me.
This means that I can be heard but answer questions "no comment".
I'm not going to say anything that could jeopardize my safety. There are still such persons in politics and the business world. They don't want their pro-Russian past to be exposed. I know it.

The authorities are trying in many ways to get me to cooperate and make revelations. They promise to protect me and even arrange a "new life" for me!
...I don't need a new life, I love the current one even if it's difficult sometimes. I am also strongly secured and protected, I feel it physically every moment as well.

I went to interrogations as the committee's lawyer recommended.

It didn't go well. All in all, it was a horrible experience, it brought to my mind a lot of nasty things.
Even the fact that I had to face strangers in a strange place without any kind of restraints made me very insecure and uncomfortable.
I didn't even have my normal steel collar!

Ilona was with me in hearing. The authorities tried to get me alone in the same room with them, but Ilona refused. She was by my side all the time.

Nina was also on the car trip there and back. She did not enter the official building, she waited with the guards by car in the parking garage.
She and her tranquility were a lot of help to me.
Ilona tried to be very careful that the interrogators did not injure or force me too much. She was there as my friend because this was not an official interrogation and I was not accused of anything, I didn't need a lawyer.

The discussion did not go well because we announced that I would not reveal the names that were involved in the events I witness.

I was able to tell something about Russian soldiers who were/were infiltrated by Finnish society over the years.

I was amazed when I noticed that there was new information for them too.
I told you that I was there when Yuri's house had meetings for "military pyramid triangle" leaders.
At their meetings, there were about 30 "leaders" who were located from all over Finland. They had 30 lower people and then again about 30 more, etc.
Thus, there were thousands of Russian soldiers in Finland who were trained to act in advance in pre -war situations.
They are like "normal" immigrants who live and work in Finland.
They are construction workers, a truck drivers and many other professions, including at the management level of corporate management.

I also know something about the land areas that Russians own, but that information is also found in official registers, my knowledge may already be outdated. I also know Finnish and foreign people who officially "own" land, but it is a fact that it is Russian property.

It was really strange that Finnish officials were not aware of all this.
Then, more than a decade ago, I tried to tell them about this, but then I was told that I could be punished for sharing false information.
Ironically, then I was even threatened with imprisonment if I continue to tell "wrong information" about the actions of Russian...

The authorities were now very interested in my information about that issue.

About BDSM partys they were only interested in who the Finns and others had been there and as guests.
They were not interested in all the violence, torture and horror that forced girls had to experience there ...

It angry me and finally made me silent, I didn't want to say anything if the whole whole was not heard.

I did not reveal any of the names of the participants, neither Finns nor foreign.
They stay secret because I think this information is a guarantee of my safety. They will be revealed if something happens to me or to my loved ones.

That sounds truly awful. To be outside your prison and in the company of strangers without any physical restraints or externally imposed control must have been incredibly distressing and frightening for you. It's a violation of all the key principles of your lifestyle.

I sincerely hope that your committee has applied themselves diligently to enforcing extreme restraint and control over you since your return to captivity, to reset your headspace and reinforce your existence as a 100% controlled lifetime maximum security prisoner who feels their restraints at every moment. You need tight restraints and physical discomfort to offset the disgusting state you were exposed to.

If you need to talk things out with me, just to get your head straight, send me a PM.

That sounds truly awful. To be outside your prison and in the company of strangers without any physical restraints or externally imposed control must have been incredibly distressing and frightening for you. It's a violation of all the key principles of your lifestyle.

I sincerely hope that your committee has applied themselves diligently to enforcing extreme restraint and control over you since your return to captivity, to reset your headspace and reinforce your existence as a 100% controlled lifetime maximum security prisoner who feels their restraints at every moment. You need tight restraints and physical discomfort to offset the disgusting state you were exposed to.

If you need to talk things out with me, just to get your head straight, send me a PM.

Thank you for understanding me.
I have to specify that I was secured in the normal way all the trips by car. My restraints were only opened in the parking garage and locked again as soon as I was in the car.
There was a metal detector at the door of the office building, so I couldn't even have any equipment under my clothes.

We didn't want to arouse any interest while we were in the building (I don't want that anyway). Ilona stayed close to me the whole time, even holding onto my hand/arm whenever possible.

I felt like everyone in the building knew how I lived. I thought I could see it from the way people looked at me, even though I knew it was impossible.
When I told Ilona my thoughts, she laughed and said that I was imagining things.
She said that the only thing people can think about us is that we are maybe a lesbian couple who likes to wear leather and want to be close to each other :)
It was a fun thought and it made me relax a bit.

I also noticed again how dependent I am on my restraints and chains.
I felt like I couldn't walk when I couldn't hear my hobble chain and didn't feel its limitations. I felt like I was stumbling without their protection! It was the same thing with the hands. Ilona told me that I don't have to hold my hands so that the wrists are close in front of me.

At one point we walked close to a door that had to be opened, I just stood in front of the door and held my hands as if they were chained. I didn't even think I could open it myself!
It can also see from my slow walk and its style that I'm used to life in chains, Ilona said.

Thank you for allowing me to PM you, I do that :)

hello missa,
I'm sorry for you. I understand that your world is collapsing.
I will not comment on your decisions, it seems to me the only freedom you have left.
now the cards are in the hands of your committee to protect you.
you may find me mean, but I think that despite the dysfunction of the public authorities, you should also be severely punished because this situation stems from your past actions for which you are solely responsible and guilty for what is happening to you now .
I still wish you a very good day and sincerely hope that everything will work out for the best.
sophie

Sophie wrote:

hello missa,
I'm sorry for you. I understand that your world is collapsing.
I will not comment on your decisions, it seems to me the only freedom you have left.
now the cards are in the hands of your committee to protect you.
you may find me mean, but I think that despite the dysfunction of the public authorities, you should also be severely punished because this situation stems from your past actions for which you are solely responsible and guilty for what is happening to you now .
I still wish you a very good day and sincerely hope that everything will work out for the best.
sophie

You're not the only one who thinks I've acted stupidly. I have received some private messages and emails whose authors think the same.

They think I should be punished. They want stricter control and physical punishments for me. They want punishments and additions to my daily life so that they remind me every moment that I am a maximum security prisoner under strict control.
You can believe me that I am aware of it every moment already.

But there are also people who think my life is too strict. They understand that I have to be a tightly controlled prisoner, but they would like to make it "softer".

In order for me to remember my position here, a bigger cage has now been moved to my daytime cell. I spend up to 6 hours a day there, chained in different ways.
The cage is basically movable, it has wheels underneath, but now it's firmly bolted to the corner of my cell.
I think it's an addition that gives me security.
Yesterday I was in a cage with a chain coming from my collar that went through the top of the cage and came down to my shackled hands behind my back.
I could be on my knees or even sit so that if I wanted to bend forward I had to raise my arms up towards the ceiling. In the long run it is very painful and frustrating. I remember my position in it every moment.
I even had to eat/drink and empty myself in that state. It was very humiliating!

Sophie wrote:

sophie

I am not one of those people who thinks Miisa's life is too strict. I don't want life to be softer for her. But I respectfully disagree 100% with the reasoning in the above statement.

First: the happenings that she witnessed were while she was under the control of her then "owner" Yuri. She had no control over the happenings, and she tried to report them to the authorities when the opportunity arose, but she was not believed. This cannot be attributed to her.
Second: she wrote about these happenings in her diary many years later, while she was under the full control of her current Committee.
Third: her Committee has established rules over what she can and can not write, and have the ability to censor her writings. The fact they did not, clearly shows they did not consider her writings on this subject a problem at that time.

Nobody can foresee the future, but if they know her past and are in possession of all relevant facts, then they assume responsibility for the consequences of her actions while under their control. If anyone is culpable here, it is not the prisoner.

This is my personal opinion on the matter, and is in line with my broader opinion that a submissive has only two responsibilities:

1. to obey, and
2. to conduct herself according to the wishes of her dominant.

Punishment of the submissive is due when she fails to perform as expected in either of these. All other negative consequences are merely a learning opportunity for the Dominant.

I am not one of those people who thinks Miisa's life is too strict. I don't want life to be softer for her. But I respectfully disagree 100% with the reasoning in the above statement.

First: the happenings that she witnessed were while she was under the control of her then "owner" Yuri. She had no control over the happenings, and she tried to report them to the authorities when the opportunity arose, but she was not believed. This cannot be attributed to her.
Second: she wrote about these happenings in her diary many years later, while she was under the full control of her current Committee.
Third: her Committee has established rules over what she can and can not write, and have the ability to censor her writings. The fact they did not, clearly shows they did not consider her writings on this subject a problem at that time.

Nobody can foresee the future, but if they know her past and are in possession of all relevant facts, then they assume responsibility for the consequences of her actions while under their control. If anyone is culpable here, it is not the prisoner.

This is my personal opinion on the matter, and is in line with my broader opinion that a submissive has only two responsibilities:

1. to obey, and
2. to conduct herself according to the wishes of her dominant.

Punishment of the submissive is due when she fails to perform as expected in either of these. All other negative consequences are merely a learning opportunity for the Dominant.

Hello,
happy to talk to you. to understand me I think you should know that I am a submissive under total control but with a sadistic side that takes pleasure in knowing that others are suffering too
going back to my post i understand that saying that miisa should be punished for these past actions is unfair, but i still think that these bad decisions at the beginning of her submissive life, like not having listened to the warnings of people who by the way behaved very badly towards him and certainly contributed to his bad decision to throw himself into youri's mouth with great naivety.
(if I read and understood his story and the translation is sometimes strange)
I think that her decision to become a recluse was probably made so that she no longer had to make bad decisions and let others manage her life and satisfy her masochistic inclinations.
maybe i'm totally wrong, it happens to me often and i apologize to miisa.

sophie, in great danger of being punished.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

You're not the only one who thinks I've acted stupidly. I have received some private messages and emails whose authors think the same.

They think I should be punished. They want stricter control and physical punishments for me. They want punishments and additions to my daily life so that they remind me every moment that I am a maximum security prisoner under strict control.
You can believe me that I am aware of it every moment already.

But there are also people who think my life is too strict. They understand that I have to be a tightly controlled prisoner, but they would like to make it "softer".

In order for me to remember my position here, a bigger cage has now been moved to my daytime cell. I spend up to 6 hours a day there, chained in different ways.
The cage is basically movable, it has wheels underneath, but now it's firmly bolted to the corner of my cell.
I think it's an addition that gives me security.
Yesterday I was in a cage with a chain coming from my collar that went through the top of the cage and came down to my shackled hands behind my back.
I could be on my knees or even sit so that if I wanted to bend forward I had to raise my arms up towards the ceiling. In the long run it is very painful and frustrating. I remember my position in it every moment.
I even had to eat/drink and empty myself in that state. It was very humiliating!

Dear miissa ,
for your bondage I perfectly imagine the scene at the beginning it leaves you only the choice to choose the sore area, but over time the pain is everywhere and you only have the hope of an upcoming release. the slightest noise, the slightest touch makes you hope, but this hope is often disappointed and the horrible and painful waiting makes it clear that you are only a plaything in the hands of jailers.

I recognize that I am in the camp of those which want more hardness, and I could give full with ideas to make your life miserable.
Being also subjected to a very severe discipline, I know that we have our physical and mental limits.
I don't know exactly since when your disciplinary regime has been toughened, I suppose it's since the beginning of the war, but I know that a long period of very severe discipline must come to an end
I think your committee should seriously think about it so as not to break you. A return to your old rulebook with few surprises seems complicated, but a new, probably stricter but well-structured rulebook could be applied for your good.
I sincerely hope that this period of crisis will soon come to an end.
kisses
Sophia

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary