CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 931 to 960 of 1245

We all appreciate to have better news on you. But, dare I ask a private question ? You are not talking of your O sessions. Are you deprived of them ? How do you live that ? All the best

Rubberjohn1 wrote:

We all appreciate to have better news on you. But, dare I ask a private question ? You are not talking of your O sessions. Are you deprived of them ? How do you live that ? All the best

My O-sessions continue as normal, now even at more precisely defined intervals.
In my opinion, it is a good thing that there is stability in it. It's very stressful when I don't know when something will happen and when it won't...

I don't know why I haven't mentioned them in my diary... it's part of my normal life, maybe I didn't think that my followers would be interested in it.
Now that I think more carefully, I realize that of course some followers want to hear about them too. I've been too focused on my own thoughts and haven't thought about it.

I will write about them in the future, some of you may have noticed that I have already increased the publication of pictures :)

Thanks for your reply !

It's happening again.

The authorities want to ask me additional questions about things from more than ten years ago. Since it is about "important information", I cannot answer in writing or even via online video.
I have to show up at the time set by them to the place where the questions will be asked (I call it interrogation).

The authorities do not understand my problem. They set a time when I have to show up, they told me in the email conversation.
I replied that I cannot promise to arrive at the time they set because things are not in my hands and things require special arrangements.
There is a contradiction in the matter that the authorities do not understand: I am basically a "free woman", but I cannot decide how and where I move and be.

The authorities wonder if I am under the influence of someone who dictates what I say.
That is why they want me to be there in person and to answer their questions alone, in the presence of witnesses.

It is very stressful for me, especially since I have already announced that I have told all possible things.

They try to calm me down by telling me that it is possible to hide everything I say for several decades, but that doesn't calm me down. They say that the information I provide only "supplements" their research and information. They are not used directly for anything.

anyway i'm very stressed now (again)

One of my followers wanted to talk to me about my O-Sessions and he expressed his own thoughts about it.

His suggestion is that my O-Sessions should always be the same. Always the same routine and practice, same schedule and events.
Even so that the actual "technical performance" would be as quick and simple as possible, as would suit the institutional atmosphere.

He has been an active thinker and according to his plan, my prison routines could be changed so that they would be even more in line with the schedule and rhythm.

His idea is that the routine should include exact schedules from morning to night. That's the way things are now, but so that happens there is flexibility, which is often due to the guards.

He even suggests that I have a scheduled enema (and wash) every other day, a precise schedule for eating, breaks, urinating, everything for living according to a precise minute schedule.
In accordance with the same idea, the O-Session would be every week at the same time and in the same way. He thought of a practical cynegologist's chair to which I can be attached and the matter can be treated effectively.

He also has a lot of ideas regarding my restraints and other practices.

We have had several interesting and sometimes even terrifying conversations!

Hello missa,
regarding your summons by the authorities,
I understand that you are stressed, I also understand that your truly unconventional lifestyle may make them wonder.
Your committee should consider legal assistance
sophie

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

One of my followers wanted to talk to me about my O-Sessions and he expressed his own thoughts about it.

His suggestion is that my O-Sessions should always be the same. Always the same routine and practice, same schedule and events.
Even so that the actual "technical performance" would be as quick and simple as possible, as would suit the institutional atmosphere.

He has been an active thinker and according to his plan, my prison routines could be changed so that they would be even more in line with the schedule and rhythm.

His idea is that the routine should include exact schedules from morning to night. That's the way things are now, but so that happens there is flexibility, which is often due to the guards.

He even suggests that I have a scheduled enema (and wash) every other day, a precise schedule for eating, breaks, urinating, everything for living according to a precise minute schedule.
In accordance with the same idea, the O-Session would be every week at the same time and in the same way. He thought of a practical cynegologist's chair to which I can be attached and the matter can be treated effectively.

He also has a lot of ideas regarding my restraints and other practices.

We have had several interesting and sometimes even terrifying conversations!

Dear Miisa,
If I have understood your O-sessions correctly, it is a matter of giving you sexual pleasure once a week in a more or less constrained and painful way.
the rest of the week are you deprived of any sexual satisfaction?
As for proposing a very rigid and routine schedule, that doesn't seem like a bad idea to me even if it seems very extreme, but it's you who says you want a routine life.
sophie

Sophie wrote:

Dear Miisa,
If I have understood your O-sessions correctly, it is a matter of giving you sexual pleasure once a week in a more or less constrained and painful way.
the rest of the week are you deprived of any sexual satisfaction?
As for proposing a very rigid and routine schedule, that doesn't seem like a bad idea to me even if it seems very extreme, but it's you who says you want a routine life.
sophie

The original practice, which has been in practice for a long time, was that I have an O-Session once a month, always when the moon changes on a nearby weekend.
That practice was established and very satisfying, I had no chance of satisfaction between sessions and that was ok with me. It took a lot of getting used to, but I learned the rhythm and anticipation, as well as the recovery from the previous session.

The sessions could be long, even more than two days (the whole weekend), of course there were breaks in between. The session can also be short and effective.
The idea was that the session is always different, it includes restraint, pain, sometimes even torture, frustration and many other surprising things that I cannot know in advance.
At the end, of course, there is great satisfaction and recovery... and then waiting for a new session.

This system, practice, broke down at some point and I was no longer completely sure when the next session would be.
There was also a time when the sessions were used to reward me, and conversely, skipping them punished me.
The sessions were not tied to the planned schedule.

It's very stressful and that's why I've said that I like routines and that I know what to expect.

But still, the idea of being treated like a cow to be milked, according to the schedule, does not appeal to me.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

The original practice, which has been in practice for a long time, was that I have an O-Session once a month, always when the moon changes on a nearby weekend.
That practice was established and very satisfying, I had no chance of satisfaction between sessions and that was ok with me. It took a lot of getting used to, but I learned the rhythm and anticipation, as well as the recovery from the previous session.

The sessions could be long, even more than two days (the whole weekend), of course there were breaks in between. The session can also be short and effective.
The idea was that the session is always different, it includes restraint, pain, sometimes even torture, frustration and many other surprising things that I cannot know in advance.
At the end, of course, there is great satisfaction and recovery... and then waiting for a new session.

This system, practice, broke down at some point and I was no longer completely sure when the next session would be.
There was also a time when the sessions were used to reward me, and conversely, skipping them punished me.
The sessions were not tied to the planned schedule.

It's very stressful and that's why I've said that I like routines and that I know what to expect.

But still, the idea of being treated like a cow to be milked, according to the schedule, does not appeal to me.

Dear Miisa,
I misunderstood your previous message.
when i was talking about a strict and routine time job i was thinking about your daily life as a prisoner
I wasn't thinking of your O-sessions which, being somewhat exceptional events, are in principle different from your routine.
I have 2 questions about this.
Who decides on their progress?
And between 2 sessions are you forced into chastity and how?
Kisses.
Sophie

Sophie wrote:

Dear Miisa,
I misunderstood your previous message.
when i was talking about a strict and routine time job i was thinking about your daily life as a prisoner
I wasn't thinking of your O-sessions which, being somewhat exceptional events, are in principle different from your routine.
I have 2 questions about this.
Who decides on their progress?
And between 2 sessions are you forced into chastity and how?
Kisses.
Sophie

My O-sessions are indeed a big and significant exception from all the institutional routine that I normally live.
I experience it as a break from everything and an adventure in all its forms. That's why the thought of turning it into the same routine every time terrifies me.

The current sessions are usually attended by two members of the Committee. They decide how things go.
I think that they often have some kind of initial idea/theme which then takes shape during the session. They rarely have a perfect plan, so I think that my actions during the session can also affect it, I don't know.

I have experience with chastity belts in the past, their constant use. Today, using a belt can be part of waiting for a session, etc., but it is not a continuous daily routine.

Usually, it's enough for the Committee to know that since they don't want me to touch myself, I won't.
In addition, my wearing a long leather skirt etc. and the use of hand restraints, especially under elevated high security routines, prevent it effectively.

The idea of a chastity belt appeals to many, but I can tell you that it is not pleasant.
You can feel it all the time, it limits movement. Sitting is difficult, even impossible, etc

It is a very impractical device that constantly announces its existence and mission.
I admit that using it in some situation is sexually stimulating, that is its main purpose.

I know that even among my followers there are people who would like to lock me in the belt, I also know a member of the Committee who strongly thinks so, but I hope that it will not happen.

However, I am not in a position to make a decision about this.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

My O-sessions are indeed a big and significant exception from all the institutional routine that I normally live.
I experience it as a break from everything and an adventure in all its forms. That's why the thought of turning it into the same routine every time terrifies me.

The current sessions are usually attended by two members of the Committee. They decide how things go.
I think that they often have some kind of initial idea/theme which then takes shape during the session. They rarely have a perfect plan, so I think that my actions during the session can also affect it, I don't know.

I have experience with chastity belts in the past, their constant use. Today, using a belt can be part of waiting for a session, etc., but it is not a continuous daily routine.

Usually, it's enough for the Committee to know that since they don't want me to touch myself, I won't.
In addition, my wearing a long leather skirt etc. and the use of hand restraints, especially under elevated high security routines, prevent it effectively.

The idea of a chastity belt appeals to many, but I can tell you that it is not pleasant.
You can feel it all the time, it limits movement. Sitting is difficult, even impossible, etc

It is a very impractical device that constantly announces its existence and mission.
I admit that using it in some situation is sexually stimulating, that is its main purpose.

I know that even among my followers there are people who would like to lock me in the belt, I also know a member of the Committee who strongly thinks so, but I hope that it will not happen.

dear miisa
Thank you for your reply.
I know perfectly well the discomfort and the constraint of wearing a belt, but sorry I would be one of those who would like you to wear this awful thing.
I find you really obedient so as not to cheat, despite the fact that your constraints are certainly an effective aid in keeping you wise.
I would cheat at the slightest opportunity, I miss it so much.
Sophia.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

You have written in the past about the need for a mental orgasm as well as a physical one, to be fully satisfied. I would expect that, if your O-Sessions were always the same there would be no mental orgasm, and a physical orgasm may also become much harder to produce. This would reduce the effectiveness of the O-Session and be counter-productive. Much better, in my view, to constantly vary what is involved, so you are always unsettled and stretched during the session, never know what to expect and therefore feel a total loss of control. This is a better way for everyone involved, IMHO.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I am reminded of another submissive blogger whose Dominant decided she was no longer allowed to speak when outside their home. This rule became ingrained into their lifestyle. However, although she could be fully trusted to follow this rule 100% of the time, she quickly found that wasn't enough for her emotionally. She wanted to be gagged in public - to have the ability to speak taken from her. They ended up doing that, as it was more satisfactory for them both.

I had a hard time again, I'm sorry that I always complain here...

I had to "talk" with the authorities again, we again traveled to the appointed place where I was asked questions about the past.
This time, I also had a legal expert with me.
A surprise and a new thing had become apparent to me. In some land and real estate deals, my name had appeared in the documents.
That is, my name was used to certify trade documents, according to some papers, I had even owned something for a while, which was then immediately transferred to a Russian buyer!
Thus, the Finnish seller had thought he had sold property to a Finnish buyer, but in fact my name had only been as a temporary operator.
...I didn't know anything about it!

The committee's lawyer considers the matter very serious. However, he doesn't want to be associated with the matter, so he sent a young lawyer, assistant with me to talk with the authorities.
The matter is very delicate now.

I was very nervous even though all my supporters said there was no reason for that.
It didn't help that I had to go there with a stranger I didn't know, and she didn't know me!
Basically, I'm not accused of anything...yet. it's being investigated.
According to our lawyers, I am a victim in this matter as well. My name and personal data have been misused, the problem is how do I prove it!

I felt very miserable because I couldn't answer the questions, which all sounded like accusations against me.

It didn't help that the Committee wanted me to dress like an "ordinary woman", i.e. I had basic trousers, a sweater and ordinary ankle boots, the jacket was a very ordinary cloth jacket.
I didn't have my normal clothes "uniform" that would have given me security. Not even a corset and especially no restraints!

I don't know how the case will proceed now.
My new legal assistant is now getting a little familiar with the matter and trying to understand what it is all about, this is all new to her.
She only knows that my lifestyle is different, I don't know what she's been told about me, but of course things will be clear to her so she can do her job.

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

You have written in the past about the need for a mental orgasm as well as a physical one, to be fully satisfied. I would expect that, if your O-Sessions were always the same there would be no mental orgasm, and a physical orgasm may also become much harder to produce. This would reduce the effectiveness of the O-Session and be counter-productive. Much better, in my view, to constantly vary what is involved, so you are always unsettled and stretched during the session, never know what to expect and therefore feel a total loss of control. This is a better way for everyone involved, IMHO.

I am reminded of another submissive blogger whose Dominant decided she was no longer allowed to speak when outside their home. This rule became ingrained into their lifestyle. However, although she could be fully trusted to follow this rule 100% of the time, she quickly found that wasn't enough for her emotionally. She wanted to be gagged in public - to have the ability to speak taken from her. They ended up doing that, as it was more satisfactory for them both.

I can understand that couple.
It's great if jointly decided issues can be maintained in public as well.
It's brave that she can wear her gag in public and show commitment to their lifestyle.

I too would like to show my commitment publicly, but according to the Committee, the world is not ready for that :(

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I can understand that couple.
It's great if jointly decided issues can be maintained in public as well.
It's brave that she can wear her gag in public and show commitment to their lifestyle.

I too would like to show my commitment publicly, but according to the Committee, the world is not ready for that

Interesting to hear about how some people do stuff, but I would never wish to do that personally in public, at most I am kept handcuffed and restrained in transport chains when in car, and sit in the backseat of a car. And a small collar sometimes, but not a big one, so I can hide the lock under my hair.

It's winter here, snow on the ground. It came surprisingly fast and I was immediately in trouble.
I slipped when I was walking outside, or actually I slipped on the first step when I was going outside to exercise in my daily time.
It was a bit scary but luckily my guard did his job and held me up, I didn't fall.

Falling with restraints can be painful and cause injuries. We don't want them.
Basically, the outdoor terrace had been cleared of snow, but it was still cold and the surface was slippery. I should have remembered that. The fault was not that the yard work was done poorly.
The guard said that it wouldn't happen if the yard concrete was heated, but that won't happen. It is pointless to make expensive heating for one prisoner, he said.
He was right, of course. I need to be more careful, that's all. I have to remember that my boots are made more for indoor use.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

It's winter here, snow on the ground. It came surprisingly fast and I was immediately in trouble.
I slipped when I was walking outside, or actually I slipped on the first step when I was going outside to exercise in my daily time.
It was a bit scary but luckily my guard did his job and held me up, I didn't fall.

Basically, the outdoor terrace had been cleared of snow, but it was still cold and the surface was slippery. I should have remembered that. The fault was not that the yard work was done poorly.
The guard said that it wouldn't happen if the yard concrete was heated, but that won't happen. It is pointless to make expensive heating for one prisoner, he said.
He was right, of course. I need to be more careful, that's all. I have to remember that my boots are made more for indoor use.

Winter time can be dangerous.
That's why I think you shouldn't go out. Your exercise can be organized indoors, for example using a treadmill. In it, you can walk safely and properly strapped. Maybe even so that you wear a harness that is attached to the top of the ceiling with chains, steel cables or even springs. That way, the guard doesn't have to hold onto you all the time. Of course, you also have your normal restraints locked all the time.
I think the guards also like the idea of being able to sit in the warmth while you train.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Dear miss, i hope you are well.
For your outings on the terrace, I hope your committee will provide you with suitable boots.
For snow removal, i think you should be the one doing this job, it would get you exercising outdoors and with all your stresses, i think it will be a long hard job, a bit like a job forced, but since it's for your sole use there's no reason you shouldn't.
#real restraints: I think a rowing machine would be more suitable
kisses.
sophie

Sophie wrote:

Dear miss, i hope you are well.
For your outings on the terrace, I hope your committee will provide you with suitable boots.
For snow removal, i think you should be the one doing this job, it would get you exercising outdoors and with all your stresses, i think it will be a long hard job, a bit like a job forced, but since it's for your sole use there's no reason you shouldn't.
#real restraints: I think a rowing machine would be more suitable
kisses.
sophie

We have tried many fitness equipment such as treadmill, rowing machine, exercise bike.
I have also had various fitness programs combined with bondage.
Nothing has been continuous, the equipment has been moved out of my area, maybe it's being used by the guards for gymnastics now, I don't know.

Your suggestion is interesting that I should do the snow work and keep the outdoor area clean.
:)
I remember how last winter there was so much snow that the door couldn't be opened, it would be a lot of work for me!

:( I haven't done any physical work for a decade, it would be too much for me. Also, my prison rules forbid the use of any kind of tools...

Real Restraints wrote:

Winter time can be dangerous.
That's why I think you shouldn't go out. Your exercise can be organized indoors, for example using a treadmill. In it, you can walk safely and properly strapped. Maybe even so that you wear a harness that is attached to the top of the ceiling with chains, steel cables or even springs. That way, the guard doesn't have to hold onto you all the time. Of course, you also have your normal restraints locked all the time.
I think the guards also like the idea of being able to sit in the warmth while you train.

I have been told that I should stand more, it is good for blood circulation and muscle function. That's why I have sessions where I stand in the middle of my cell, it's very boring with effective restraints.

Your suggestion of ceiling mounted springs combined with some sort of Harness sounds fun!
I could bounce in it like a baby learning to walk!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I have been told that I should stand more, it is good for blood circulation and muscle function. That's why I have sessions where I stand in the middle of my cell, it's very boring with effective restraints.

Your suggestion of ceiling mounted springs combined with some sort of Harness sounds fun!
I could bounce in it like a baby learning to walk!

hH missa, i think standing still or just stomping in place is not good for circulation,
yYu have to move your legs. That's why I recommended you a simple stepper. no need to modify your restraints if you could walk you can use a stepper without problem.
you can also go pony walking on site.
This consists of raising the thighs horizontally. but it seems impossible for you.
aA good solution to force yourself to stand if you have long hair is to be displayed by the hair. I find it safer than being attached by a collar in the event of a fall.
kisses.
sophie

Sophie wrote:

hH missa, i think standing still or just stomping in place is not good for circulation,
yYu have to move your legs. That's why I recommended you a simple stepper. no need to modify your restraints if you could walk you can use a stepper without problem.
you can also go pony walking on site.
This consists of raising the thighs horizontally. but it seems impossible for you.
aA good solution to force yourself to stand if you have long hair is to be displayed by the hair. I find it safer than being attached by a collar in the event of a fall.
kisses.
sophie

I think my physical training stopped because it took up too much of the guards' time.
My daily rhythm is such that most of the time I am alone, isolated.
The guards visit me after the morning routine about every 3 hours. During the day, there is one longer time with the guard because of outdoor activities, the other times are shorter (food, toilet, etc.). The evening routine then takes more time.

The easiest thing for the guards is to make sure that I don't move around much and thus don't cause problems when I'm alone. Effective restraining works in it.

...in any case, I was outside today as well, the Terrace was in good and safe condition and I walked back and forth many times.
The weather was nice, not too cold but not too humid either.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I had a hard time again, I'm sorry that I always complain here...

I had to "talk" with the authorities again, we again traveled to the appointed place where I was asked questions about the past.
This time, I also had a legal expert with me.
A surprise and a new thing had become apparent to me. In some land and real estate deals, my name had appeared in the documents.
That is, my name was used to certify trade documents, according to some papers, I had even owned something for a while, which was then immediately transferred to a Russian buyer!
Thus, the Finnish seller had thought he had sold property to a Finnish buyer, but in fact my name had only been as a temporary operator.
...I didn't know anything about it!

The committee's lawyer considers the matter very serious. However, he doesn't want to be associated with the matter, so he sent a young lawyer, assistant with me to talk with the authorities.
The matter is very delicate now.

I was very nervous even though all my supporters said there was no reason for that.
It didn't help that I had to go there with a stranger I didn't know, and she didn't know me!
Basically, I'm not accused of anything...yet. it's being investigated.
According to our lawyers, I am a victim in this matter as well. My name and personal data have been misused, the problem is how do I prove it!

I felt very miserable because I couldn't answer the questions, which all sounded like accusations against me.

It didn't help that the Committee wanted me to dress like an "ordinary woman", i.e. I had basic trousers, a sweater and ordinary ankle boots, the jacket was a very ordinary cloth jacket.
I didn't have my normal clothes "uniform" that would have given me security. Not even a corset and especially no restraints!

I don't know how the case will proceed now.
My new legal assistant is now getting a little familiar with the matter and trying to understand what it is all about, this is all new to her.
She only knows that my lifestyle is different, I don't know what she's been told about me, but of course things will be clear to her so she can do her job.

The same thing happened again. I had to visit the authorities again as an "interviewee".
I had my legal assistant with me.
Now the difference is that I have gotten to know my legal assistant a little better. She has visited me a few times and we have discussed things openly.
The big advantage is that she seems to have a very understanding attitude towards me and my lifestyle.
When we talked, she said that the main reason she was chosen for this job is that she understands bdsm life and other similarities very well.
She has adjusted amazingly well to me being a shackled prisoner. It doesn't seem to bother her in any way. On the contrary, she seems to like a setting where I am strongly controlled.
She assures that it does not affect her work or her behavior towards me in any way.

We have also perhaps become a little friends during our meeting, we have also been in contact a lot via the web.
I notice that she is very interested in my limitations, restraints and control.
She is also particularly interested in technical solutions in my life.

She was in the same car with me when we went to the interview. I noticed that she knows very clear about my restraints rules and practices.
For example, she moved away when I was moved from the cell to the garage and to the car.
She sat in the car only when I was attached to the car seat and my restraints were secured. She even wanted to see how I was attached.
During the trip, she said that it would be great if I could stay in chains during the interview/interrogation as well. But of course she  understood that it was not possible.
She said that it's some kind of fantasy for her... the prisoner is effectively shackled for interrogation where she defends the prisoner as best she can.

The conversation with the interrogator went better than last time, the reason was that me and the assistant knew each other better, I wasn't stressed as much as last time.
One of the officials was new to me. He behaved arrogantly and even aggressively towards me. He tried to question the way I live.
I was happy that my assistant was alert and defended my life choices sharply. She said that the conversation (interrogation) will not continue until the other party's attitude changes for the better. And so it happened.

Otherwise, the whole visit was pointless. I had nothing new to say about it.
My assistant also told me that I don't have to worry about my name being on some old contracts. Those things are already legally out of date and they can only cause damage to my reputation, it has no meaning in my life.
The authorities have to admit this fact.

At some point, when we were face to face, my assistant told me that she has a friend. She is an award-winning and successful author whose books have also been made into films.
She asked if she could tell this writer about me and my life, the writer already knows something and she might want to use my experiences in a book, sometime in the future.

I have read that author's works, and also seen the movies. She is good at what she does. I also know that she is on some level (privately) interested in bdsm issues.
...I have to think about it.

I'm sorry that my diary has been quiet. I've been isolated from the internet for a while, so I've had time to think about things in peace.

It's been a good time. At first I had a four (4) day session which was a strict combination of sexual activity according to my restrictions and practices. Of course, I also had rest periods, firmly attached. Many hard orgasms that tired me so much that I had to rest isolated for the rest of the time. My body and physique also require rest now.
There is also time to think about my life.

The current time has been very stressful for me. The war in Europe affects me a lot because of my previous experiences. I can't say why but I can't get over it either.

Fortunately, I have friends with whom I can talk about my feelings, like Nina who listens to me and she even knows how to talk with me therapeutically.
It's important that I have people around who understand me and don't try to change my thoughts because of my life.

I have a Committee that understands me and they "help" me stay in line by keeping the conditions and rules tight at all times no matter what happens. I can trust that my life will remain secure and stable.

I have my family who understand the rules of my life and don't try to break them.
I have a friend of mine who sometimes visits me. She considers my chained life as normal, but she also has her own family and her own life, I understand that.

My new friend is my legal assistant who is very interested in my limited life.She says she gets more and more interested in it the more she researches and thinks about my position.
It's nice to talk to her, she says that I've taught her a lot of things about life :)

It is difficult to say anything about the members of the committee. I understand that the relationship between me and the members of the Committee must be distant and official.
The practice has become such that Ilona almost always takes care of my personal meetings face to face. Other members stay at a distance, except during Orgasm sessions.
I can see two members of the Committee very rarely.

My relationship with Ilona is complicated.
She treats me very sensibly and caringly, but at the same time she can be very strict. She makes sure that everything is handled according to the agreed rules and practices.
She can "read" my feelings, but he always behaves according to her position.
She is a good leader even though she says that the Committee does not have a real leader.

guards are....guards,
They do what the Committee wants and orders. It's just a job for them. A job that gives them the comforts of a nice apartment and some kind of salary. I don't know more about it, but I know that they are relatively happy with their lives.
For them, I'm just a way to earn comforts in their lives, that's why they do as the Committee wants.

So... here are my thoughts on my life right now :)

Now I want to rest. I need a lot of physical rest after last week's session, luckily there are bed restraints and a soft, warm bed.

I just wanted to let you know that everything is fine, I'll get back to you when the time is right.

Take care of yourselves!

it's real winter here now. A real snowstorm with strong wind is expected in the evening.
Now it has already snowed so much that the window above me, on the roof line, is blocked :) ...of course it doesn't say anything because I can't know how the snow has piled up in front of the window, but I can imagine that I am now living isolated, inside the snow. It's the only window I have to the outside world!

I watched the weather report, it said that the situation will continue for a few days/nights.
Last winter there was a similar situation and I had the opportunity to spend the night outside in an icy and snowy cell in which I was locked. It was a great experience! At first it was very scary but after that experience I wanted it more! ....unfortunately the weather changed suddenly and it was no longer safe.

In the morning, I excitedly told the guards about my idea, but I got a knocking answer.
The security guard told me that do I really think that I can "order" some special arrangement, just because I would like to experience something special?
The guards even laughed at my enthusiasm, it didn't look good.

I haven't even been able to go outside for a long time, it feels miserable too.
Even though it's cold and windy outside, it would be nice if I could experience it even for a moment.

Today I visited the SL world for the first time in a year.

It was fun, I even met one of my friends there right away. It was really nice!

Christmas time is near... and 2022 will soon be over. This has not been a good year for me.

The committee has thought that now is a good time to focus on thinking. That's why it's good (in their opinion) that my life is minimized and made simple.

I feel bad that I haven't had the chance to tell about my life on a daily basis recently... although there isn't even much new to tell about it.

I don't know what will happen next year, I'm not a fortune teller :)
In any case, my imprisonment and surveillance will continue at a high security level until the war in Europe is over.
I have taken the position that the situation will remain the same for many years... and who can say when the war has really ended?

My situation is not bad, although some are worried about my state of mind.
I'm not depressed, I have educated and good friends who watch over me and talk to me about difficult things, etc.
I have a strict diet that keeps me healthy and my exercise will change, so it has been said.

So I am safe, healthy and it will continue for a long time. I'm not going anywhere.

I also try to improve my connection and activity with my followers and friends as soon as it is possible (promise in the new year).

This won't be my last update this year, I just can't promise when I'll be able to write again.

A long-time friend of mine asked me how it felt to be interrogated without my restraints.
I want to tell the answer to all of you too.

It was horrible for me to step into a strange and scary place with a stranger without the safety of restraints!
I felt like I was slouching, I felt like I couldn't move my legs as I walked into the building, through the metal detector and then down the corridors and up the elevator to the office.
In fact, I asked for my paralegal to hold my hand and walk me there, but she said that would give the wrong impression to the interrogators.
Also, I had the "wrong clothes". I didn't have the security that my own "uniform" would give me.
The clothes were good and functional, very normal and ordinary, but I didn't feel like mine. I missed my leather clothes and the hug of a corset!
And I missed all my restraints that are a part of me, a permanent part, so I had thought!
Afterwards, my legal assistant said that she noticed that I was walking like a prisoner in chains. With short steps and hands down, as if forced by a chain.
She didn't realize it then because she hadn't seen anyone in chains before. Now she knows it's normal for me.

I will get a Christmas present :)

I told you about two months ago about a couple, they wanted to give me leather clothes made of orange leather. It includes a long blazer and a tight, knee-length leather skirt and some kind of vest.
The conversation ended with them wanting to come and give me the clothes themselves (and get to know my living environment). The committee could not allow it.

Now the situation has changed so that they want to give me those clothes without any demands, as a gift.
Those clothes have already been delivered to the Committee/Ilona, she will check them and modify them to be suitable for my use!

I found out about the gift in advance because the donors told me about it in an email. I am very excited about this thing!
I can very rarely get new clothes. Of course, my underwear (and corsets) are always new, but the outer clothes have often been worn by Ilona or someone else.

These "donation clothes" have never been worn, only fitted when purchased...and now they are being tailored for me!

The color of the clothes, bright orange, is maybe wild, but I don't think it's a problem. I'm a prisoner and that's kind of the color of a prisoner, even though I'm here alone.
Usually my leather clothes are black so this is a big difference.
I remember when sometime in the past my clothes had stripes on the sides. They were ugly to me even though I understood their purpose, they told about my prisoner status at the first glance. ..of course the same thing is done by my restraints and other chains.

Maybe I'm now more ready for visible prison dressing!

Dear miisa,
I'm happy to know that my idea for a prisoner costume is taking shape and that you will be able to wear it soon.
I hope that your legal troubles will be resolved quickly and in your favor,
it will take a lot of stress off you.
I look forward to knowing the new rules that your committee will impose on you, and it is true that knowing in detail your daily life, even if it seems banal to you, would interest me enormously..
As for the war, I'm afraid it will last a long time, as the interests of each other are totally contrary
Finally, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and may the coming year be favorable to you.
Geos kisses

sophie

:) my Christmas was very peaceful, I even got to rest and calm my stressed mind.

Like I said, I got a new "uniform". Or actually I'll get it later because it still needs some modifications. It was tried on Christmas day and now it's gone again for a while, while the changes are being made.
The clothes felt comfortable, the vest still needs a little modification so that it fits perfectly over the corset. The buttons in the front are replaced by a kind of vertical strong strip that can be locked so that the vest can fit snugly on me and thus also ensures the fastening of the corset. Neat grommets are made on the sides and back of the vest, which allow my chains to be attached. Thus, the steel belt is between the corset and the leather vest.
The skirt is a very pretty, neat pencil skirt that comes down a little below my knees. So it's a little shorter than my normal, long leather skirt, but it still comes up to the top of my boots.
Surprise for me was that there is a black vertical stripe on the sides of the skirt and vest, it is about four centimeters wide and very visible. Blazer doesn't have that, at least not yet.
The stripe makes the clothes maybe more "prison-like", but I don't consider it a problem now, they are beautiful anyway.
I told Ilona that I hope that my vertical connecting chain between the waist and the hobblechain behind me could go under the skirt. Ilona said that they are thinking about it in the Committee, but I already know that it won't happen.
I would like it if the chain was hidden, it was sometime at the beginning of my imprisonment, but then there was a rule that required all chains to be visible, so they are easy to check at any time.

I also explained to Ilona that in this way the chain could be protected with some material, for example a leather protective tube on top of the chain so that the chain would not damage the beautiful leather of the skirt... it saddens me when my normal skirts have worn from the back where the chain constantly rubs the leather.
I want to dress up and look good even if no one usually sees me :)

I also got another Christmas present. Actually, it's not a Christmas present, it's related to my daily work on the computer, but still. I got a new, two-part keyboard! The keyboard is split in the middle, the hands do not have to be close together. It might improve my working posture. I have now tried it for a few days and it works well! :)

Thanks for all your messages, it's nice to know I'm not alone!

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary