CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 961 to 990 of 1245

Dear miisa,
I wish you a very happy new year.
For your chain problem, there are transparent vinyl chain protection sheaths, even if I know that you prefer leather, this would protect the leather of your skirt while leaving the chain visible.
Kisses

My year 2023 did not start very well. I've got some sort of flu virus.
Of course it's not unusual, I can get it like everyone else in the world. I was just used to the idea that I am protected from this too :)

I was "patient in bed" for three days, that time would have seemed long without my friends and especially my new friend. They took care of me so that I didn't have to be alone for long.
The new person in my life is a legal assistant. Her name is Erin and we have quickly become friends.
We are from completely different worlds, Erin has studied and created her career, as she says, she has "lived in her own bubble".
She has had a good and maybe "easy life" because she has wealthy parents who have planned a good life for her and also made it possible.
She ended up as my paralegal "by accident", ordered by the boss and now she is very interested in my lifestyle (and maybe me too). She has researched and read everything about me.

Erin wanted to be with me when I was sick in bed. It was very beautiful and tender to me.
The committee gave permission for my cage bed to be moved to the meeting room and Erin was able to spend time on the couch, she even slept on it.
Committee created exact boundaries and rules so that she had to stay away from my cage, a safety limit of maybe 1.5 meters was marked on the floor with tape. The matter was monitored with the help of security cameras.
I was in bed, inside the cage. I was tied to the bed with restraints that are intended for long-term use.
The binding system is great and multi-adjustable, so it can also enable controlled movement in bed, if so desired, so I can, for example, wipe my nose.
Erin totally accepts me despite the limitations of my life, it feels great. She doesn't think they're strange.. special, yes. She says they don't change me as a person and that's fine.

We also discussed our sex life.
We basically have in common that we don't have much experience with "ordinary, normal sex".
Erin says that she has had two sexual relations which are very ordinary. It means having sex once a month after a shower, in a dark room, under a blanket. in the basic position.
My experience with normal sex is a few drunk or otherwise hasty experiments with an inexperienced young man. That's all. I have also tried sex with a woman as a teenager.
For me, sex means orgasms related to bondage, pain and submission. In principle, it is practically present all the time, although it is rarely realized definitively.

We also discussed that I can't choose my friends and partners, but for some reason the people close to me are divided in such a way that the men in my current life dominate me a lot. I mean the members of the Committee who otherwise stay at a distance. The three of them (+guard).
There are four women in my life, I don't count my mother or my friend from childhood.
Two of the women are members of the Committee whom I respect and value. They take care of me by following the rules (+ female guard).
The remaining two have become my friends, as it were, through the "back door".
I value their friendship very much, they treat me and my life very normally and that feels good.

:) I don't know if you are interested in my writings like this, but I still wanted to say it.

Happy New Year 2023 everyone!

Hello.

I've just found your site/s and read them all in one night. You are an excellent writer and very impressive.

I find it hard to imagine this is real but a part of me hopes it is. Relying on that part of me may I ask a question?

Why does your routine not include regular physical punishment?

Caning, strapping etc etc, all play a huge part in discipline and harmony.

Finally could I recommend a story? Arrival at the institution by miss spiteful. A quick search with find it for you.

Regards

Anondude74 wrote:

Hello.

I've just found your site/s and read them all in one night. You are an excellent writer and very impressive.

I find it hard to imagine this is real but a part of me hopes it is. Relying on that part of me may I ask a question?

Why does your routine not include regular physical punishment?

Caning, strapping etc etc, all play a huge part in discipline and harmony.

Finally could I recommend a story? Arrival at the institution by miss spiteful. A quick search with find it for you.

Regards

Glad you found my forum!
it's nice to hear that you were able to read my writings.

You are also very polite :) I know my English is not good enough to write well.

My routines do not include regular physical punishment (if you don't think about restraint).
Physical pain and things like that are often associated with my sessions but it's completely different from my normal practices.

My life is based on discipline, routine and rules. It is safe because I trust that the rules bind all parties.
I'm not "in principle" forced, I submit to them voluntarily, so I don't need to be punished. I know how I have to behave.

I'll try to find the story you recommend, you can also link it to the "Writings" section of the Forum...

This is the first day I try to work since I got sick. It's just a common cold but still being sick has made me weak. I have to be calm and wait until I get stronger.
I don't really do any work, I just spend time here now :)

My joy at the new computer keyboard was premature. The split keyboard is a great invention, even better than the normal one, but the real reason for it is that my hands can be locked in handcuffs with a solid, rigid bar replacing the chain.
I'm learning how to use it with handcuffs, basically it's not a problem. I just need to know how to think about my hand movements in a different way.

In addition, my arms can be locked (above the elbows) behind my back. That way my hands are always close to my body... it means I have to sit very close to the desk and the keyboard.

Fortunately, I have time to learn a new style of working without being rushed at work.

I didn't get my new clothes yet, I was supposed to get them last weekend but everything got canceled because I was sick. The Orgasm session was also cancelled, I had been eagerly waiting for it.
I thought it would be an explosive end to the miserable last year :)

I'm hopeful that those things have been moved to next weekend... I hope so!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Glad you found my forum!
it's nice to hear that you were able to read my writings.

You are also very polite  I know my English is not good enough to write well.

My routines do not include regular physical punishment (if you don't think about restraint).
Physical pain and things like that are often associated with my sessions but it's completely different from my normal practices.

My life is based on discipline, routine and rules. It is safe because I trust that the rules bind all parties.
I'm not "in principle" forced, I submit to them voluntarily, so I don't need to be punished. I know how I have to behave.

I'll try to find the story you recommend, you can also link it to the "Writings" section of the Forum...

Thank you for your warm welcome. I have posted the story on your forum.

Your writing really is exceptional. I am a writer myself and it depresses me that you are a better communicator in a foreign language than I am in my native one!

I'm amazed that I've never read about you before, not even once, despite you living one of the most extreme lives imaginable. You are so lucky to experience it as well. I'm certain many people have dreamt of exactly the same thing but never achieved it.

I will not continue to comment on your diary as it feels intrusive but I hope you won't mind me commenting elsewhere now and again.

I sincerely wish you well and that you continue in an ever more demanding life.

Anondude74 wrote:

Thank you for your warm welcome. I have posted the story on your forum.

Your writing really is exceptional. I am a writer myself and it depresses me that you are a better communicator in a foreign language than I am in my native one!

I'm amazed that I've never read about you before, not even once, despite you living one of the most extreme lives imaginable. You are so lucky to experience it as well. I'm certain many people have dreamt of exactly the same thing but never achieved it.

I will not continue to comment on your diary as it feels intrusive but I hope you won't mind me commenting elsewhere now and again.

I sincerely wish you well and that you continue in an ever more demanding life.

Thanks for all your comments :)
I try my best to be understood.

You can comment here however you want, like all Forum members. I like getting feedback and I hope to get some discussion going.
I may not always be able to read and answer messages, but I hope you will be patient with me...

Well if you don't mind then perhaps I can ask you a question?

Would you prefer to discuss your own life and experience or the outside world? Plenty of folks have questions, as do I but it seems that this is a little bit rude!

I'd be happy to talk about anything, although I do hope you'll indulge me one question!

Have your supervisors considered restrictions on your diet?

The Americans invented a form of nutritious food for inmates which deliberately lacked any flavour whatsoever "Nutraloaf". The idea was to have a way to punish inmates who were unresponsive to other discipline.

Restricted diet will allow deeper control and a constant feeling that you are kept safe and healthy. The thought of being around others as they eat delicious food, while you are eating something bland is appealing, but perhaps less so for you!

Such restrictions could include, loss of sugar and salt in food, no drinks but water, perhaps only luke warm. Texture can also be removed so everything you eat is quite dull.

This allows quite normal things, a mint or a sugar cube to become sources of huge pleasure and lets them be held over you as rewards for good behaviour. Just a thought.

My wife and I are reading your forum with great Interest and look forward to more.

Thanks.

Last edited by Anondude74 (2023-01-05 01:51:12)

Dear miisa,
I hope your flu is just a bad memory.

For your writings, not only are they very interesting, but for my part, I would like even more.
Getting to know your feelings, your life, etc. interests me the most, but it's true that I'm a naughty little curious one.
Finally, I understand that replacing your wrist chains with a bar is not very good news, even for an addict like you.
the bar prevents you from bringing your hands closer together and makes certain movements more difficult. What is the length of your bar?

Kisses

Anondude74 wrote:

Well if you don't mind then perhaps I can ask you a question?

Would you prefer to discuss your own life and experience or the outside world? Plenty of folks have questions, as do I but it seems that this is a little bit rude!

I'd be happy to talk about anything, although I do hope you'll indulge me one question!

Have your supervisors considered restrictions on your diet?

The Americans invented a form of nutritious food for inmates which deliberately lacked any flavour whatsoever "Nutraloaf". The idea was to have a way to punish inmates who were unresponsive to other discipline.

Restricted diet will allow deeper control and a constant feeling that you are kept safe and healthy. The thought of being around others as they eat delicious food, while you are eating something bland is appealing, but perhaps less so for you!

Such restrictions could include, loss of sugar and salt in food, no drinks but water, perhaps only luke warm. Texture can also be removed so everything you eat is quite dull.

This allows quite normal things, a mint or a sugar cube to become sources of huge pleasure and lets them be held over you as rewards for good behaviour. Just a thought.

My wife and I are reading your forum with great Interest and look forward to more.

Thanks.

Last edited by Anondude74 (2023-01-05 01:51:12)

:) I like all kinds of topics, ordinary "normal life topics" but also topics that deal with my life or related special features and fetishes. Everything is fine, I like the conversation :)

My diet is carefully planned for my individual life.
It means relatively small portions that are nevertheless nutritious and healthy.
During the day, I eat small portions every 3-4 hours. It's because I wear a corset every day and large doses cause problems. As well as food with large pieces or otherwise difficult for the stomach and intestines to process.
I think that my doses can be compared to hospital doses for the elderly, etc. It also means that I don't have any great taste experiences, just healthy regular food.
I'm not a vegan and I don't have any special requirements, so I'm quite easy to feed :)

Your idea of eating as a form of punishment (no tastes, etc.) is interesting and even understandable.
Similarly, the idea that the knowledge that others eat tasty food but the prisoner gets something tasteless fits the idea of strengthening the feeling of being a prisoner.
I understand the idea and at the same time state that fortunately I am not punished in this way.

Sophie wrote:

Dear miisa,
I hope your flu is just a bad memory.

For your writings, not only are they very interesting, but for my part, I would like even more.
Getting to know your feelings, your life, etc. interests me the most, but it's true that I'm a naughty little curious one.
Finally, I understand that replacing your wrist chains with a bar is not very good news, even for an addict like you.
the bar prevents you from bringing your hands closer together and makes certain movements more difficult. What is the length of your bar?

Kisses

the bar between the wrist cuffs is about 30 cm long.
It's hinged so I can turn my wrists. It makes it easier to use the keyboard, in fact it already works quite well, only using the mouse causes problems because if I move my right hand, I also have to move my left hand, etc.

I also have rigid handcuffs that aren't hinged and the cuffs are oval shaped so I can't turn my wrists when I'm locked in them.
They are not intended for computer work. They are very effective tools for calming the prisoner and ensuring safety.

This weekend is not going as I had hoped either.

I still feel weak and a little sick. On top of everything, my period started :( I'm not at my best then.
...so the Orgasm Session has been cancelled

I tried on my new leather skirt and vest yesterday. I'm a bad person now but I'm complaining about that too, it didn't fully meet my expectations.
The clothes are kind of beautiful and especially nice to touch, but for example the skirt has some additions that limit me more.
The skirt is pencil-shaped, as I already said, it ends a little below the knees.
The special thing about the skirt is that it is reinforced at the bottom so that I cannot spread my legs, it forces my knees to be close together. The distance between the knees can be about 15 cm!
It makes everything I do more difficult...sitting, walking, standing, etc.
Only now I notice how easy and practical my old clothes are!

Also my visit rules have been changed/revised.

I can still receive one visitor per month, for one hour. The visit always requires the Committee's approval. At least one security guard or Committee member will be present during this time.

The change is that I can also receive guests belonging to the "inner circle". This means, for example, Nina and Erin. They can visit once a week, the length of the visit is not set.
Visiting rules and regulations (restraints, distance and safety) are in effect, but the supervisor is not necessarily physically present all the time.
Of course, Committee members can visit whenever they want

Dear miisa,
I am surprised to see a message on the weekend which is very unusual.
The flu is particularly strong this year and if in addition you have your period, I understand that you are not well but I hope everything will be back to normal quickly.
For your hobbled skirt, I thought you were used to wearing thigh fetters that keep them tight but it seems that's not the case.
So this skirt will be a little more to your constraints and I suggest that this principle is also applied to your normal clothes.
Regarding your visits, I see nothing wrong with a single monthly visit of similar visitors for the rules with your committee.
Regarding the visits of your friends nina and erin (who is erin?) I think a time maxi  should be fixed and given your proximity to them an additional layer of protection should be instituted under the form of a kind of locked bag that would completely cover your body from neck to ankles. I also think to maintain maximum security
your friends should wear mittens.
Kisses.
Sophia

Sophie wrote:

Dear miisa,
I am surprised to see a message on the weekend which is very unusual.
The flu is particularly strong this year and if in addition you have your period, I understand that you are not well but I hope everything will be back to normal quickly.
For your hobbled skirt, I thought you were used to wearing thigh fetters that keep them tight but it seems that's not the case.
So this skirt will be a little more to your constraints and I suggest that this principle is also applied to your normal clothes.
Regarding your visits, I see nothing wrong with a single monthly visit of similar visitors for the rules with your committee.
Regarding the visits of your friends nina and erin (who is erin?) I think a time maxi  should be fixed and given your proximity to them an additional layer of protection should be instituted under the form of a kind of locked bag that would completely cover your body from neck to ankles. I also think to maintain maximum security
your friends should wear mittens.
Kisses.
Sophia

:)

Are you surprised that I can be sick too?
It's true that I'm rarely sick, but apparently it's not impossible.

My life is carefully planned and on schedule, but sometimes there can be changes. Lately there has been too much instability and surprises, it has stressed me out and maybe affected my menstrual cycle.
However, it is part of normal life and at the same time tells me that I am a physically healthy and functional person :)

My normal long leather skirt is not thigh tight, it's a nice straight line skirt that covers the legs but still gave me freedom to move my thighs.
The new, orange skirt is tighter and I feel its presence all the time.
It also increases the work of the guards because it is difficult to put on/take off.
I don't know... maybe it would be better if the skirt had a zipper in the back from top to bottom. Thus, the skirt could be opened completely and put on me. The ends of the zipper could be locked if that is important.

I am restrained and secured under the rules whenever I have visitors. There is a strictly defined safety distance between me and the guest, which no one can break under any circumstances.

Erin is my legal assistant who has also become my friend   :)

Dear miisa,
no, no, I'm not surprised that you can be sick like everyone else, I was just surprised to see a message from you one weekend, which according to my memories had never happened since I followed your forum
I just thought you didn't have internet access on weekends, hence my surprise.
I hope I haven't offended you.
kisses.
Sophia

Sophie wrote:

Dear miisa,
no, no, I'm not surprised that you can be sick like everyone else, I was just surprised to see a message from you one weekend, which according to my memories had never happened since I followed your forum
I just thought you didn't have internet access on weekends, hence my surprise.
I hope I haven't offended you.
kisses.
Sophia

of course you didn't offend me, it was just a harmless response from me.

Lately I have done less work online and therefore my activity on the forum is also less. That's all  :)
It will get better in the future, I think

I have received messages that the Forum has been hijacked. Visitor from the forum is redirected somewhere else and strange ads may appear on the screen.

I haven't noticed this happening, everything works fine for me even if I log into the forum as a guest.

This is very unfortunate, I hope the problem is local and temporary because I don't want to lose my followers/friends, you are important and special to me!

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I have received messages that the Forum has been hijacked. Visitor from the forum is redirected somewhere else and strange ads may appear on the screen.

I haven't noticed this happening, everything works fine for me even if I log into the forum as a guest.

This is very unfortunate, I hope the problem is local and temporary because I don't want to lose my followers/friends, you are important and special to me!

I visit here regularly, usually just as a visitor and read the updates. I haven't had any problems, everything has been working normally. I think that pop-ups are part of this kind of site.
I also want to say that you are doing a good job with your life, the Forum is an essential part of it!

Dear miisa,
I had this problem too, but it seems to have been over for about a week.
Everything is back to normal.

I hope your health is improving.
Kisses.
sophie

Terrible things have happened here. Not here in my environment but in this country.

It has been revealed that the guards of a private security company have been systematically abusing weak peoples in large railway stations and other public places.

The guards have targeted people who they think have drugs etc. That is, weak people who cannot defend themselves. They have taken the victim to a place where there are no witnesses or cameras. They have abused the victims and taken drugs and other valuables from them.
The casual viewer has thought that they are doing their job, but it has not been so, they are violent thieves.
The victims have not reported because they are weak and ashamed. Thus, the abusers were able to continue.The most special thing is that when the guards confiscated the drugs, they were not given to the police.
THE GUARDS TOOK THEM FOR THEIR OWN USE!
This activity has been going on for a very long time. This greatly erodes the esteem of the guards.

The worst happened last weekend in a large shopping center.

The guards stopped a 35-year-old woman about whom some kind of complaint had been made. The guards forced the woman to the ground and held her, there were four guards.
...the end result was that the woman who was crying for help died in their hands.

This is very shocking.

The matter has been investigated and one expert is of the opinion that it is dangerous to lie on your stomach because it can make breathing difficult... this expert did not take into account the fact that four big and strong guards were lying on top of the woman at the same time, forcing her to the floor.

One of my followers had read the same and is now worried that it is dangerous for me to sleep on my stomach while locked in bed.

It's nice that you think about my safety, but I'm not worried.
When I'm locked in bed on my stomach, I can still move a little, I can change my position as needed, limited but still.
Besides, I'm relatively light, I don't have big breasts that can make it difficult to breathe... and I certainly don't have four big guards sitting on top of me!
In addition, my sleeping varies, I can say that nowadays I sleep more on my back, locked in bed restraints.

It's unfortunate but a fact of life that people will prey on one another. They'll get punished and life goes on.

Dear miisa,
I noticed that you haven't written for about ten days.
So hope you're not sick or still in legal trouble.
I hope we will have good news soon.
Kisses.
sophie

:)

I'm sorry it's been almost two weeks since my last update.
Some of my followers have been worried about me but there was no reason for it.

As you know I had been a bit ill, it was just a normal flu and such but the Committee took it very seriously.

The committee is also worried that I don't move much, they are worried about my physical health.
In the matter of physical exercise, help came surprisingly close.
My newest friend (and legal assistant), Erin, is a former fitness competitor and current avid hobbyist. She has competed in bikini fitness events.

She has a strict understanding of physical training and has thought of some fitness and movement exercises for me.

This has all been a little hard for me, even though Erin says that our training has started from the very beginning, like children's training!
She also says that it is very challenging to plan an exercise program for a woman who is always in chains.
We have started with simple movements and their repetitions. I feel like a mouse in a cage being bullied from outside the cage!
I understand the purpose of all this, but sometimes I feel that our friendship is not ready for this...

I train three days a week, plus a little stretching every now and then.
It's really fun that I get to see Er so often but sometimes I wish she wasn't so serious about this!
She has also thought about changes to my diet so that I can stay "strong" and healthy. I think my diet is good already!

Although my physical exercise is light (Erin's opinion), it gives me something to think about. I don't "swim in deep waters" all the time, that is, my thoughts are focused on myself and not all the time on the evil of the world.
That's nice to notice.

I have worked very little this year, but maybe the situation will improve next month.

Dear miisa,
I'm glad your friend is taking care of your physical training. When you're sedentary and idle for a long time, resuming a sporting activity must be done gradually to avoid injury.
I think his training seems consistent.
I also think that as a prisoner you should not have a say in your training or your diet, a prisoner must accept that we decide for her under pain of punishment if she refuses..
Have a good day.
sophie

February...

I'm starting to do more of my normal work today. I've been "idling" for a long time, as it were. The situation in the world and around me has not changed, but the Committee thinks I need to start focusing more on ordinary life.

My physical training continues as planned. "Normal training" 3-4 times a week, light stretching on other days, etc.
I can't boast that my physical condition is better now than a month ago. However, I can probably say that all the training doesn't hurt as much now as it did when I started. However, it is not easy.
Erin says that everything becomes easier when I'm motivated to try. Sometimes I doubt it.

The upcoming change is that Erin will not come here every time I train, so the responsibility for my training will be more on the guards.
I know they don't like that their work is increasing, but I can't do anything about it. However, I'm afraid that it will affect the motivation of all of us... that's what happened last time when we tried to increase my exercise.

:) I had an Orgasm session last weekend, finally!
It happened after a hard physical training, so the timing was not the best possible mentally, but it worked.
It would be a nice fantasy to always have a relaxing orgasm after a hard physical workout... or even two or more!
...it could be a good incentive to do things :) Of course I understand that it's not possible but like I said... nice fantasy!

One more thing.
I don't like my new orange leather skirt. Its model is too tight, it forces my knees close together, making it difficult to sit behind the desk on a chair for a long time.
I haven't learned to walk with it as well as I should either, it slows me down, I'm not a fast walker anyway because the restraints...

Training news :)

I have now been doing guided physical training for over a month.
It's still horrible and I hate it.

I had physical tests over the weekend and I was surprised that their results already showed a little progress.
There was a small but clear improvement in the abdominal muscle and back muscle test, and the legs can also do more simple exercises.

Training is still not easy even though Erin claims that eventually I will start to like it and even want more... I still doubt it!

It was nice that after the test I got a reward, a short and quick Orgasm session!

A new addition to my training will be that I get a treadmill here.
It means that I have to walk every morning and evening, as if I have a commute to work on foot before starting the work day.
The "walking distance" is hopefully not long because my restraints make it difficult and slow.

Weather report

Winter, or at least snow, has completely disappeared here. It's a bit sad. I would like to see the landscape and my yard pure snow white :(

Cold and wet weather makes people cranky, I think.
Now is the time of year when it should be dry frost here and the air clear and clean!

Training news

Erin gave me a tip for an extra workout I can do while I'm locked up and strapped to the bed.
I can go through all my muscles in bed, alternately keeping them tense for 5 seconds or more. Starting with each finger, one by one, then the arm, upper arm, shoulder, neck, etc. the exercise ends with the toes when all the muscles have been worked through.

It's actually a fun way to fall asleep while strapped to the bed, with the hood tight on my head... exercising in my own private world!
I can't move much but I can still feel every muscle in my body.
I can do the same exercise when I wake up in the morning and wait for the guards to release my bed restraints.

Erin has given me positive feedback on how I train according to her instructions.
She says that she can see from my being that I feel physically better. It also affects mentally.

Excellent news from your physical training. It has also good results on your mental conditions, which is important. You shoudl talk with Erin about Xi Gong training. Xi Gong is excellent because you practice  a deep physical and mental training with very little movements. This could suit your restraints. I practice it and appreciate every moment of my training session. After one hour I am drained and exhausted, but in very good condition.
I share your concerns about global warming. it is a pity !
Enjoy tour life, feel inspired at every moment, analyse your body, your sensations, feel happy to be restrained. Freedom is inside !

Almost a year has passed since Russia invaded Ukraine... a mad beast attacked a civilized nation if you ask me.
The situation is getting crazier and crazier and it's very sad, it's also affecting me mentally as well and I'm very sad about it.

I have been told that since there is nothing I can do about it, I should just adapt to the situation and move on with my life.
It doesn't work like that. I hope that others will not forget what is happening. I hope it will never be forgotten!

The committee is doing everything to make sure I think more about myself and not about the evil in the world.
Maximum security still continues, with tighter restrictions. The problem is that I'm already very used to them. The committee is thinking about how to increase them in my case...
Physical training has given me a good mood, but they wonder if it is enough.

Anyway, I can see the sun shining in the blue sky from the window. It's nice after an unstable winter!

It is alarming that you have become so attached to this cause because, as in all wars, there are two sides.

While it is commendable to be concerned with the well-being of civilians, it's dangerous to support one nation over another.

To paraphrase Mark Twain "Governments are like diapers. They should be changed frequently and for the same reason."

I understand that both personally and historically you have good reasons to distrust the Russians but please consider that, in this particular case, you might be wrong, or at least should develop a more nuanced view of the war.

Happy to discuss this further if you feel inclined.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary