CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 1051 to 1080 of 1245

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

This is a terrible situation

My speculation (if i was a gambler I’d bet on some of this)

1. Erin has quit.

2. She has gotten her family involved, or they have involved themselves. They are lawyers.

3. The legitimacy of the committee and its contracts are under review. The committee are accussed of being sexual predators, or possibly worse (the legal construct is coercive control or similar - depends on your legal system. See also laws relating to domestic violence, exploiting minors, human trafficing)

tempestwood wrote:

The legitimacy of the committee and its contracts are under review…

Finland has the Coersive Measures Act 2013

Hello Tempestwood,

This time, I need to disagree with you politely, as I don't think your speculation is worth betting on. Knowing a bit about Miisa's style of writing, I'm pretty sure that her "This is a terrible situation" refers simply to the guards' early vacation time, her related special arrangements and inability to inform us about these things earlier. You might remember that last year summer, during the guards' leave, she also had limited internet access.

I think the words "the Committee informed me (us)" indicate quite clearly that Erin is still under the rules, otherwise there would be no reason for using the word "us". Moreover, as far as I remember, she is actually a lawyer from a company that the Committee hires to cover their legal safety. It's very improbable that they would somehow turn against their paying client.

Finally, we cannot access the full text of the contract, but from what I know, the only thing that seems a bit doubtful is the three-months notice. The laws of many countries would require immediate leave on request to make it legal, but I can believe that Finland is different in that regard, and the Committee certainly knows better. Anyway - let me repeat - we have no reason to assume that legitimacy of the contract is under question now.

Greetings from the Turtle of Doom!

DoomTurtle wrote:

we cannot access the full text of the contract, but from what I know, the only thing that seems a bit doubtful is the three-months notice. The laws of many countries would require immediate leave on request to make it legal

It’s not unusual to have exit clauses in contracts, in this case it also ensures that the clause is not invoked on a whim and has plenty of time for a “cooling off” period to save the contract from falling over.

Contract law is pretty much the same  throughout the world in my experience.

Appreciate all your other points.

Hope the midsummer celebration goes well. It’s winter solstice here in the southern hemisphere.

Good morning,
So far I don't think you need to worry.
For missa it's bad news because if it's like last summer, it's members of the committee who replace the guards. These are not used to Miisa's routines or do them differently and these changes are very upsetting and stressful to her.
Good day.
Sophie

Thank you, Sophie! It is more or less the same what I thought, but you managed to express it much more clearly.

tempestwood wrote:

It’s not unusual to have exit clauses in contracts, in this case it also ensures that the clause is not invoked on a whim and has plenty of time for a “cooling off” period to save the contract from falling over.

Contract law is pretty much the same  throughout the world in my experience.

I might be mistaken, I'm not a lawyer, but I know that laws regarding voluntary imprisonment can be quite different from regular contract law. For example, in Germany they have a law of "Einwilligung in die Freiheitsberaubung" - you can accept being deprived of freedom in private arrangements, but the reversal of such acceptance has to be possible at any time. And I think it's similar in many Western countries, however not sure about Finland, I guess it might be an exception.

I'm not really a big fan of midsummer celebrations. I heard, though, that winter in New Zealand can be beautiful, especially in the mountains.

DoomTurtle wrote:

Freiheitsberaubung

You’re right most countries have laws about deprivation of liberty which can be prosecuted without a complaint by the victim. The main issues are consent and coercion.

The type of contact here is essentially a sexual role play entered into by consenting adults with an exit clause - all of which is legal (provided there is no coercion).

Ultimately, the exit clause is probably not enforceable, but it could be interpreted as a reconciliation process to prevent the rest of contract from falling over.

Its purpose is to provide a cooling off period because once the illusion of imprisonment is broken there would be no way to go back.

I’m not a lawyer, but I do have a lot of experience with contract law. You can’t enter into a contract where the concerns of the contract are illegal, and you must be willing and able to uphold the terms of the contract.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

DENTIST part 7

We were all quiet in the car on the highway. Only the radio heard soothing music. The tension and stress may have subsided in me a bit and I felt tired.
"What thoughts do you have about this day?" Ilona asked.
"This was all very surprising," I thought out loud, "Or, of course, I knew we were going to the dentist to fix my teeth. Everything else was more than uplifting and weird."
"Had the dentist prescribed my restraints and even clothes?" I asked. The idea felt very strange.
"She wished you had braces, etc." Ilona explained patiently, "She didn't demand anything special in advance."
"What about my ridiculous neoprene suit? I realized it was her idea," I asked.
"You have other clothes too, we made this orange neoprene suit before she even knew about such a possibility," Ilona said. "Let's talk about it more ... how does it feel? You've been inside it for almost five hours now."
I think Ilona deliberately turned the conversation away from my question. I think the dentist said the orange suit is her suggestion. Of course, I cannot argue about that.

"Neoprene is a surprisingly comfortable material, even in the long run" I said "It's soft and warm but not sweaty. It's tightly tailored for me but it's even too tight, I can't say. It feels good on my feet and softens the pressure from the metallic braces, that’s a good thing. The upper body is also very tight. I can’t say more about it because I also have a corset tightened under it. I think the top would be good when there was no corset under it. It would still be strict but not so restrictive".
Ilona listened to my review with great interest.
"I don't like the color, 'I continued,' it's a very aggressive color. It screams attention to itself and would make me very visible if it wasn't hidden."
"That's the purpose of it," Ilona said calmly. "I think it's a good idea that a prisoner is easily identifiable if something surprising happens."
"What could be such a surprising happen?" I laughed.
"There are many opportunities," Ilona said thoughtfully, "A prisoner may try to escape, she may have helpers. In theory, it could even be possible for us to have a car accident, for example. We could all get hurt. Even then, rescue personnel must recognize that you are a prisoner. "
"What would that actually mean in an accident?" I asked.
"Since you are a Max Security prisoner, it is important to first ensure safety and check that the prisoner cannot harm others or herself. Only then can she be examined and treated medically," Ilona explained.
"So if an accident happens, rescuers will first check my restraints and only then my health?" I asked.
"You understand correctly," Ilona replied "That's why you have to be easily identified as a prisoner in every situation."
"How can rescuers and officials surely identify me as a prisoner?" I asked in amazement. I was a little shocked.
"Of your prisoner documents," Ilona said, "We all have a copy of the agreement you signed, your prisoner agreement, they're always there when we move out with you."
"Will the authorities approve it even in the happen of an accident?" I think aloud.
"It is as valid as a ban on treatment or resuscitation, for example. It can also be compared to an organ donation contract," Ilona said. "Once you have signed the prison agreement, you have given the Committee decision-making power in these matters as well."
I was very upset, this was very shocking news for me. Ilona saw my shock.
"You don't have to be upset," Ilona said calmly "It doesn't mean you won't be treated in the best possible way in every situation. It just means that your Max Security status must be taken into account in every situation. That's why you have to be identifiable in every situation."
"If, in theory, there is an accident, will I be the last to receive treatment?" I asked, I was still upset.
"Of course it's not so!" Ilona said, "It doesn't affect your treatment in any way. If you're badly injured compared to others, of course you'll get help right away. The only thing is that your prisoner status and the restraints that come with it will be taken into account."
"This is a silly conversation anyway," Ilona said, "There's no reason to think anything bad would happen!"
I had confused thoughts again. I had never thought of such a thing. But basically it was all understandable and clearly related to what I agreed on, I just hadn’t identified it so precisely.
Now that I thought about it, I was restrained even when I gave birth. I was chained and locked in but got the best treatment possible.
I decided to let it be, it wouldn’t affect my life now and hopefully ever.

We were quiet again for a while.
"Do you and the dentist know each other well?" I asked.
"We were friends already at school" Ilona replied, she might not like the question but she still went on "Then she specialized in dentistry and I in orthopedics and aids for the disabled. We've still been in touch through our interests and hobbies."
"Do you play tennis together?" I asked.
Ilona looked at me in amazement.
“I watched as you chatted and thought you might be playing tennis or have some other hobby in common” I smiled.
"We used to play tennis, no more," Ilona smiled back. "Now we're riding, we have horses and a common stable," she explained.

"What kind of tattoos do you have?" I asked surprisingly. "I understand that you have made tattoos for each other ..."
"You hear and notice a lot of things," she replied seriously "It was just the stupid things in our youth that don't need to be talked about by anyone."
"... especially with me," I finished.

"I don't know what was tattooed on my neck," I said
“It’s nothing important or relevant,” Ilona said, “It won’t affect your daily life, and in a few weeks, your hair will have grown on top of it.
“It’s just one way to identify you when needed,” he concluded.

Our conversation ended when we were already on a smaller road.

Miisa mentioned that her contract is as valid as follows "It is as valid as a ban on treatment or resuscitation, for example. It can also be compared to an organ donation contract," Ilona said. "Once you have signed the prison agreement, you have given the Committee decision-making power in these matters as well."

I really wonder if her contract is as valid as a ban on treatment or resuscitation as she claims it does.

tempestwood wrote:

You’re right most countries have laws about deprivation of liberty which can be prosecuted without a complaint by the victim. The main issues are consent and coercion.

The type of contact here is essentially a sexual role play entered into by consenting adults with an exit clause - all of which is legal (provided there is no coercion).

Yes, you are very much right. What I'm trying to say is that in many modern jurisdictions (like for example Germany) you can consent to deprivation of personal liberty in the context of roleplay, but you should be able to withdraw this consent instantly, at any moment. So I fully agree with you that

tempestwood wrote:

Ultimately, the exit clause is probably not enforceable, but it could be interpreted as a reconciliation process to prevent the rest of contract from falling over.

Thanks for the fruitful discussion!

EDIT: Azureko, so I'm not the only one digging in the old entries of Diary? Well, I remember that I also have wondered about this particular point!

Last edited by DoomTurtle (2023-06-21 14:06:51)

Azureko wrote:

I really wonder if her contract is as valid as a ban on treatment or resuscitation as she claims it does.

Miisa has probably signed a power of attorney document which gives the committee decision making rights financially and medically.

An accountant probably handles her client billing and tax affairs or the committee could be a trust or company who charges Miisa clients etc. I would think they are a trust.

Last edited by tempestwood (2023-06-21 14:56:26)

DoomTurtle wrote:

so I'm not the only one digging in the old entries of Diary?

You’re not alone. I’ve read the whole diary and the Life Story of Captivegirl.

I really recommend reading that as well if you haven’t already.

Indeed, I have read the whole diary here, in chronological order. And all or most of Life Story, in fact I had found it earlier, on another website. I feel that Life Story might be more difficult, emotionally, especially for the author, but I really hope that it will eventually be continued!

tempestwood wrote:

Miisa has probably signed a power of attorney document which gives the committee decision making rights financially and medically.

An accountant probably handles her client billing and tax affairs or the committee could be a trust or company who charges Miisa clients etc. I would think they are a trust.

Last edited by tempestwood (Yesterday 14:56:26)

Would be intresting to know how the commitee has set up this legal entity to be able to enforce agreement concerning  the extension on the power of attorney and to  whom are experienced with these unsual contracts such as dealing with voluntary imprisonment.

I wonder what sort of rammifications the commitee has for Erin if doesn't show up on time to be imprisoned as part of her deal to be imprisoned 2 days each week at the facility.

DoomTurtle wrote:

Indeed, I have read the whole diary here, in chronological order. And all or most of Life Story, in fact I had found it earlier, on another website. I feel that Life Story might be more difficult, emotionally, especially for the author, but I really hope that it will eventually be continued!

Agreed. Miisa is a great story teller and I have burning questions 😀

I’m not so much interested in her time with the Russian, but obviously that has a deep impact on her, I am interested in how the committee comes about given they are the same players that introduced her to the Russian and are essentially the committee now as far as I can tell.

Azureko1 wrote:

Would be intresting to know how the commitee has set up this legal entity to be able to enforce agreement concerning  the extension on the power of attorney and to  whom are experienced with these unsual contracts such as dealing with voluntary imprisonment.

I wonder what sort of rammifications the commitee has for Erin if doesn't show up on time to be imprisoned as part of her deal to be imprisoned 2 days each week at the facility.

Power of attorney is reasonably easy to set up. Anyone can do it for any reason. The “rules” will just be a standard contract, it’s only the concerns of the contract that is unusual.

The more I think about it the more likely it is that the committee is a trust to administer the capital assets, pay bills, employ the guards, and to endure beyond the committee’s individual membership and for Miisa’s lifetime.

I too am curious to learn more about Erin’s rules and how the committee extends and enforces them.

tempestwood wrote:

Power of attorney is reasonably easy to set up. Anyone can do it for any reason. The “rules” will just be a standard contract, it’s only the concerns of the contract that is unusual.

The more I think about it the more likely it is that the committee is a trust to administer the capital assets, pay bills, employ the guards, and to endure beyond the committee’s individual membership and for Miisa’s lifetime.

I too am curious to learn more about Erin’s rules and how the committee extends and enforces them.

Yeah Miissa should be writing more about Erin's rules and punishments ( for instance in case Erin doesn't comply with her electronic monitoring rules) that would be indeed intresting and how the committee enforces them on a more granular scale.

Last edited by Azureko1 (2023-06-22 20:05:52)

I am subject to electronic monitoring using gps ankle bracelets. The gps tracking is used to enforce daily curfew and restrict location where I am not permitted to go. Apps installed on my phone and other devices enforce apps I am allowed to use and for how long each day and control websites I am allowed to visit. If I violate the electronic monitoring restrictions, my devices are completely restricted until I comply. I am looking for to learning if Erin is handled in a similar way.

I have been in some sort of home monitoring for more than 15 years. The current program using the gps ankle bracelets has been in place since 2016. My current supervision agreement requires 180 hours of intermittent confinement each calendar year. The intermittent confinement must be served a minimum of 16 hours at a time and is done in a private, medium security facility

A post by the committee (copy)

The committee has never before written to the Forum maintained by prisoner Miisa.
We have full confidence that the prisoner will be able to maintain the operation of the Forum. Everything has worked well and the prisoner has proven herself worthy of trust.

We have set some restrictions on what a prisoner can publish, meaning mainly personal and location information, as well as exact times for things that happen in the writings.
These restrictions have been put in place for the protection of both the prisoner and the Committee.

As a safety measure, we also do not give prisoners advance information about future changes that will affect their lives.
That's why sometimes there are situations when the Forum followers do not immediately get information about what is happening in the daily life of the prisoners.

Summer is always a very challenging time to organize sufficiently strict and safe supervision for prisoners who require maximum supervision.
Due to holidays and other overlapping issues, we have to simplify and limit the life of the prisoners during the summer. One way is to reduce their activities, like in this case using the net.
It's also good that the prisoner (Miisa) can rest and spend a "light" summer without having to work and maintaining the Forum.

However, we arrange for the prisoner to have the opportunity once a week to read Forum discussions, e-mails and other communications, but she can only respond to them after the summer season, in August.
In the committee's opinion, it is good that the prisoner is isolated from the internet and stressful world events, even for a while.

The Committee is satisfied with the functioning of the Forum and the behavior of its followers, apart from some offensive emails sent by members to prisoners.

Prisoner Miisa has sent us message requests in which some people have wished to contact the Committee.
We have responded to some, at our discretion, but the majority of requests do not cause any action.

One thing we (the Committee) have paid attention to is the discussion in the "CaptiveGirl diary" section.
The discussion is good and to the point, we encourage you to continue it, but please note that the topic is specifically CaptiveGirl Miisa's diary.
We ask that other people's experiences and thoughts be discussed in their own topic.

Thank you to the committee for their post.  I think the readers fo the forum, and especially myself are grateful for the care and safety you provide for Miisa. Her lifestyle seems very beneficial to her and she is lucky to have to Committee to support her. Summer is a difficult time for schedules and it makes sense that you would make adjustments for her benefit and protection.
I appreciate your judgement that the recent discussion is good and that the Committee encourages it to continue. That support feels very significant and validating. Thank you.
I agree that this thread should be kept to Miisa's diary to keep the narrative from being disrupted. I am not sure how to make a new topic to continue the alternate discussion but I will try to figure that out and if possible, move the non-diary posts to the new thread.
Thank you again for the protection and guidance you provide for Miisa.

Apologies to Miisa and the Committee for taking this thread slightly off topic. The off topic posts can be moved to their own thread by a forum admin if that helps.

If we should concentrate on Miisa’s condition, rather than that of  others, while Miisa won’t be able to post news or respond before August, I’m not sure that there is very much to discuss here during July.

Respectfully Submitted,

Renegade Spirit

Hello everyone, I'm glad my analysis was correct.🙂
Kisses for Miisa  when she can read me.

Sophie

705 wrote:

I agree that this thread should be kept to Miisa's diary to keep the narrative from being disrupted. I am not sure how to make a new topic to continue the alternate discussion but I will try to figure that out and if possible, move the non-diary posts to the new thread.
Thank you again for the protection and guidance you provide for Miisa.

You can perhaps make a new thread about your life situation in the Writings section of the forum to continue to write about your own captivity.

Dear Committee, kind thanks for your valuable input! While noticing the offtopic, I decided it wouldn't be appropriate to suggest on my own that it should be stopped. It is good to know that you watch over the Forum.

If it can be arranged for Miisa to get a long leave from her job every summer, obviously I see that restricting her internet usage simplifies procedures in this demanding period and maybe even enhances safety a bit. On the other hand, she values regular routine, so perhaps it would be better to keep as many things as possible unchanged? Moreover, I believe (although I might be mistaken) that maintaining the Forum is a form of rest for her rather than a duty, so it wouldn't interfere with a "light" summer. You have probably considered all these points (as well as the events of the previous summer) and I'm sure everyone here will appreciate your decisions.

As for the Forum itself, cutting away the main reason of its existence for 6-8 weeks has to cause lessened activity and inhibit its development. In the whole context it isn't even a secondary concern, though. At least, I am thankful for everything you are doing for the Forum community here (and for Miisa, of course).

I realise that most probably you will not answer this message, but it is no problem at all. It is comforting to see that you read these entries and show some care for the users. Wishing you great success in this and other projects!

705, your story is quite interesting, thanks for sharing it! When you move it to another thread, I will certainly think about some questions to ask.

Miisa, when you can read it: I hope the summer routine isn't too hard on you! Carry on, and I'll read your entries with pleasure once you get allowed to return.

Respectfully,
DoomTurtle

Committee wrote:

However, we arrange for the prisoner to have the opportunity once a week to read Forum discussions, e-mails and other communications, but she can only respond to them after the summer season, in August.

It would be nice if the committee will arrange an opportunity for prisoner Miisa to update her diary concerning the situation of prisoner Erin given it is August already.

Last year, as you have probably seen, Miisa's summer regulations only ended in middle/late August. Most probably, we simply need to wait a bit more. I have given my general opinion on the summer break above, but I believe we have too little knowledge of the situation to make any specific requests to the Committee about this year's break. Let them do their job. If nothing happened until the beginning of September, I think it would be a good moment to ask questions.

Hello everyone

We are getting back to a normal routine here, it might take some time to get used to but I am very happy about it. It's been a very long summer here.

Many have asked how Erin is doing and how her imprisonment continues... she has adapted very well to the routine. In fact, she has been here for long periods of time as well.
She informed the workplace that she was on vacation somewhere abroad and did not want to be available during that time.
Now she is back to a "normal rhythm", meaning she spends at least two days a week here and the rest of the time supervised in the outside world.

...I'm fine too :)
It's funny to notice that some people's interest has shifted from my life to how Erin lives. It suits me just fine.

I have suggested that Erin start writing her own diary, but the Committee thinks that one publishing channel is enough.

Summer has been different than before. I mean that life has been more disciplined and somehow stricter than my previous summers.
The committee has explained that since there are basically two of us now, everything has to be more systematic.
It means that since Erin is just starting her prison life, it is clear that everything has to go according to the plans and rules. I have to adapt to it because we are equal prisoners.

You would think that when Erin is out of here it would be easier for me, but the rules, routines and discipline still remain unchanged, at a high level.
It was... and still is a shock to me. I really have lived here before like a princess. That time is over now.

There are also good sides to this.I've had company, I've talked and had a good time with Erin.

I have also learned things about myself. Erin is used to social interaction and talks a lot. I've been alone a lot and too much talk and action makes me tired and sometimes irritable.
There have been a few crisis situations here where I have behaved very badly when I have lost my temper and been frustrated by all the additional restrictions I have had to adapt to.

We are like twin sisters here. We wear the same denim dress, we usually use the same restraints and fastenings. We even have our hair tied the same way (ponytail).
That's the sad part because that way I can see how boring we look, we have no individuality.
...and I HATE my denim dress! It is sometimes too hot and stiff. In addition, it must always be closed all the way up, so that only the collar O-ring is visible. It's also tight around the wrists so we can't hide anything there.

Some people think we have a nice "girl time" here, but I can tell you that we haven't even touched each other the whole time.
We are kept apart the whole time, one is transported only when the other is locked in place, etc.
The only time we are close is at night when we are locked to sleep in the night time cell.. Then I sleep on the floor in a horizontal cage and Erin in the bed on top of the cage. We are locked in bed restsraints and can't move until morning.
It's funny that now that Erin is gone, I miss her at night when I know she's not in bed like me.

In any case, I'm now trying to get used to my normal life here and restore my work's customer contacts :)

Dear miisa,
I am very happy to read you a new one. You say that the discipline has become stricter, I hope you will tell us more.
Is your denim dress the starting point for a real prisoner's outfit?
I'm sorry the committee does not allow erin to post, it would have been very interesting to know his opinion on his detention. I hope one day they will allow it
   Kisses
sophie

Hello Miisa,
Good to see you back. Returning to the normal routine certainly has to be pleasant, even if some aspects remain stricter than before. It will be interesting to read which details have changed and how you feel about that.
Opening a whole new "publishing channel" would be an overstretch, but I hope that Erin will be authorised to have an account here. I imagine that, at least at the beginning, she could have some serious restrictions on what she is allowed to post.
I cannot believe you look boring. The outfit chosen by the Committee is a part of your unique lifestyle, and hopefully you can find satisfaction in it.

Respectfully,
DoomTurtle

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary