CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 1081 to 1110 of 1245

Although, as is usual for all of us, it may not be any of my business, I was wondering if Erin (or the Committee) was contemplating her moving out of her present home and sleeping in prison seven nights a week, with (properly controlled and regulated) work-release (e.g. the ankle monitor) on her workdays.

Respectfully Submitted,

Renegade Spirit

Dear Miisa,

It is good to hear from you again. It sounds like it was a good summer even if you and Erin had to do some adapting. I am sorry that you don't like the new denim dress but it is important to keep in mind that havin prisoners wear plain uniforms helps to make them less proud of their appearance and better able to focus on the imprisonment and improving themselves.
I hope you can settle into the routine easily and soon.

Respectfully,

it's nice that you've come back!
I think many people have missed you.

I posted a story on the forum that fascinated me and I think it also fits your life inside the prison :)

Indefinite Prisoner by thelittleprofessor

Hello prisoner,
I am new and we read your story with great interest. She is amazing and
so exciting.
Ingrid

Hello, it's been a long time since I wrote here.
I don't have much to say right now, but I still wanted to update something here.

My situation here is that I have been warned not to write anything about my life before this actual imprisonment.
The warning has come from "a higher authority", they hope that I don't "rock the boat" too much now.
The international situation in politics is now such that it is not appropriate for me to make any revelations... this sounds like a really serious matter, but I still don't fully understand how it can affect me.

I had already written a sequel to my "LifeStory", Erin and the Committee read and basically approved it. However, Erin confirmed the matter with a higher authority and they recommended that I not publish it, at least not in the revealing form that I wrote.

Nowadays, big scandals can be made out of things that are years old, and today has shown that here in Finland as well.
That's why I'm still quiet for a while.

Life here is calm and routine.
We've moved into autumn here, which means some changes to clothing and basic routines. I will write more about them later.

Routines continue normally for Erin as well. She is my "eyes" to the outside world because she can be outside five days a week.
I still do my work, although the amount of work has collapsed, hopefully the situation will improve in the future.
I would have the opportunity to help Erin with her work but that is impossible due to confidentiality rules....the law firm might not like an inmate in jail having access to their files.
Of course, Erin is also a prisoner, but perhaps in a different way. We have small differences.

Erin has adapted to the prison rhythm just fine. I might have more problems adapting to the fact that I can't always be alone :)

Hello Miisa,

Thank you for your update, it is always interesting to read about your situation - and whatever long break, you are really the soul of the Forum in some sense. I certainly hope that you will write more regularly now, describe your changes to rules and routines, and coexistence with Erin.

I understand that not being allowed to write an already prepared text must be quite frustrating. Perhaps your lifestyle allows you to adapt to such decisions a bit more easily. Naturally I don't know the details of your case, but I can imagine why it might be a very bad moment for publication. It is no problem to wait for a while, even a few years if needed. And if you still don't receive clearance after such time, then it should be possible to redact it to stay true to your experience without revealing anything dangerous; or at least share in private with trusted friends.

Respectfully,
DoomTurtle

Dear miisa,
  you are rare on the forum, I hope you are well, as well as Erin.
I think that some people are taking advantage of your old problems, that I thought you had been sanctioned, and that it should have been filed away, to get you in trouble today for the simple fact that they don't like your way of acting atypical life. I would call it harassment.
Kiss.
Sophie.

Sometimes it's wise to keep quiet. I have no need to annoy anyone now, many already know my opinion on major world events.

Fall is coming here, even a little later than usual. It's been really warm here for a long time...compared to average.
Now at night and in the morning there was a bit of wind and water rain, maybe now the weather will become cooler.

Autumn routines are going as normal here.
I have to admit that I'm still having a little trouble adjusting to Erin and I's "equal" life here.
I have noticed new sides in myself that I am not very proud of.
I'm kind of jealous of Erin for things that aren't her fault. She has freedoms to do things when she is out of here.
Maybe I just don't understand all the things under her control (and I'm not even told about them) but I'm jealous of her.

It seems that she comes here as if "on vacation 2 days a week". Thus, she can detach herself from her normal stressful life. For me this is continuous and eternal.
I'm not complaining, this is my life and I accept it, but the constant reminder of our inequality sometimes annoys me.

One example of our inequality is when the fall season started and our clothes were changed to new ones.
Erin went with Ilona to buy new beautiful (prison regulations) clothes and boots, etc.
I got the same old clothes I had already before the summer.
:) This is a very small thing that doesn't affect anything but inside my head, but it's maybe a good example of how my thoughts are going here.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Sometimes it's wise to keep quiet. I have no need to annoy anyone now, many already know my opinion on major world events.

Fall is coming here, even a little later than usual. It's been really warm here for a long time...compared to average.
Now at night and in the morning there was a bit of wind and water rain, maybe now the weather will become cooler.

Autumn routines are going as normal here.
I have to admit that I'm still having a little trouble adjusting to Erin and I's "equal" life here.
I have noticed new sides in myself that I am not very proud of.
I'm kind of jealous of Erin for things that aren't her fault. She has freedoms to do things when she is out of here.
Maybe I just don't understand all the things under her control (and I'm not even told about them) but I'm jealous of her.

It seems that she comes here as if "on vacation 2 days a week". Thus, she can detach herself from her normal stressful life. For me this is continuous and eternal.
I'm not complaining, this is my life and I accept it, but the constant reminder of our inequality sometimes annoys me.

One example of our inequality is when the fall season started and our clothes were changed to new ones.
Erin went with Ilona to buy new beautiful (prison regulations) clothes and boots, etc.
I got the same old clothes I had already before the summer.
:) This is a very small thing that doesn't affect anything but inside my head, but it's maybe a good example of how my thoughts are going here.

Hello Miisa could you go into more detail about Erin her rules and regime and if her electronic monitoring rules are similary enforced compared to 705 (user on this forum).

Best regards

Azureko

Hello, it's nice that you are back.

Do you plan to continue your writing about Erin's first days? It's really interesting to hear about how someone new must cope with your rules and style of life.

Dear miss
I'm new here. I am a beginner Mistress, attracted here by my submissive. I read your topic with interest.
I have a hard time understanding your latest thoughts about being jealous of Erin's semi-freedom, it seems like you would like to be in her place.
I find it difficult to understand your refusal to wear a prison uniform,
if erin wore the same one it would be one less reason to be jealous.
In addition, I think that you do not know, and you do not need to know, the conditions to which Erin is subjected outside of her cell. Your committee seems very strict about security, I don't see them letting Erin return to detention without a body search and a change of clothes to avoid any intrusion of prohibited objects.
These are just guesses and I may be totally wrong.
I wish you a delicious day
Anja

Dear Miisa,

It is very nice to have you back. I think many of us have missed your reports.

I think it is normal to see someone else's way of life and think they have a better situation that you do so it is normal to want the same privileges and clothes that Erin is allowed. She gets new clothes for winter in prison and you just get last year's but part of that has to be because she does not have clothes from last year, I think. I looked back and I do not see that the guards ever said that her experience would be the same as yours. Ther may be all sorts of reasons that she gets different things and is allowed to have different privileges than you.

If it seems to you like she comes to prison like she is "on vacation 2 days a week", I think it is good to consider that the change back and forth from 2 days with you and the 5 days in the outside world may be a lot harder than just to be a prisoner all the time. When she is outside and enjoying whatever freedom she is allowed, she must always be thinking that in just a few days, she will lose it again. When she is a prisoner, she will worry about all of the decisions she will  have to make and all the noise and confusion she will have to deal with when she is back outside. I think that is hard. I have a lot of structure and restrictions imposed on me. I have had them for a long time (much like you) and I am not sure I would be able to do without them now.

I think there was no promise you would both be treated equally. Sometimes the world is just like that.

I hope that as fall progresses, you start to feel better about this.

Respectfully,

P.S. I think I have more freedom than you do but I must confess that sometimes I am jealous of you and your much stricter structure. You have a lot fewer decisions you are allowed to make and I think that would make life easier. Respectful hugs.

705 wrote:

If it seems to you like she comes to prison like she is "on vacation 2 days a week", I think it is good to consider that the change back and forth from 2 days with you and the 5 days in the outside world may be a lot harder than just to be a prisoner all the time. When she is outside and enjoying whatever freedom she is allowed, she must always be thinking that in just a few days, she will lose it again. When she is a prisoner, she will worry about all of the decisions she will  have to make and all the noise and confusion she will have to deal with when she is back outside. I think that is hard. I have a lot of structure and restrictions imposed on me. I have had them for a long time (much like you) and I am not sure I would be able to do without them now.

I wonder if Erin has to wear her ankle monitor also whilst being back in her prison and how does she cope with wearing on 24/7.

RenegadeSpirit wrote:

Although, as is usual for all of us, it may not be any of my business, I was wondering if Erin (or the Committee) was contemplating her moving out of her present home and sleeping in prison seven nights a week, with (properly controlled and regulated) work-release (e.g. the ankle monitor) on her workdays.

Erin's workplace is relatively far away, so it would be difficult to arrange a daily commute from here. It would perhaps require supervised transportation in the mornings and evenings.
I don't know for sure, but maybe things have been easier to organize so that she is only here two days a week.

Anja wrote:

I'm new here. I am a beginner Mistress, attracted here by my submissive. I read your topic with interest.
I have a hard time understanding your latest thoughts about being jealous of Erin's semi-freedom, it seems like you would like to be in her place.
I find it difficult to understand your refusal to wear a prison uniform,
if erin wore the same one it would be one less reason to be jealous.
In addition, I think that you do not know, and you do not need to know, the conditions to which Erin is subjected outside of her cell. Your committee seems very strict about security, I don't see them letting Erin return to detention without a body search and a change of clothes to avoid any intrusion of prohibited objects.
These are just guesses and I may be totally wrong.

Erin is always thoroughly checked when she arrives here.
Also, her prison clothes are different from his clothes outside.
She also has to do toilet things under supervision here (as do I). She's still trying to negotiate and change these routines but I know it's not going to happen.

705 wrote:

Dear Miisa,

It is very nice to have you back. I think many of us have missed your reports.

I think it is normal to see someone else's way of life and think they have a better situation that you do so it is normal to want the same privileges and clothes that Erin is allowed. She gets new clothes for winter in prison and you just get last year's but part of that has to be because she does not have clothes from last year, I think. I looked back and I do not see that the guards ever said that her experience would be the same as yours. Ther may be all sorts of reasons that she gets different things and is allowed to have different privileges than you.

I think there was no promise you would both be treated equally. Sometimes the world is just like that.

I hope that as fall progresses, you start to feel better about this.

Respectfully,

P.S. I think I have more freedom than you do but I must confess that sometimes I am jealous of you and your much stricter structure. You have a lot fewer decisions you are allowed to make and I think that would make life easier. Respectful hugs.

You wrote wisely.

Erin has said that it is difficult for her to adapt to basically two different lives, even though she is also supervised outside.
She says it would be easier to be locked up all the time like me.

Things turn out differently in my head :)

About Erin's ankle monitoring device... Erin said that she had problems with the ankle monitoring device in the beginning because she has to go to the police station and the courtroom because of her work duties.
The metal detectors of these agencies give an alarm because of a metal cuff, and at first she always had to explain why she has an ankle cuff.
Usually this kind of anklet is on convicted criminals, not lawyers like she is.

She has prepared a written statement that she uses a locked device because she is afraid of kidnapping or a similar violent act because of her work.
It is of course just a "white lie" but it explains the use of the device to the authorities. It is not illegal to use a monitoring device.
The information about the use of the device has also spread to Erin's office and they take Erin's fear seriously, so it makes Erin's daily life outside a little more difficult.
Now her office is also sort of monitoring her as well, although they can't monitor it in real time. :)

This is a very good solution to explain wearing the cuff. I am glad she was able to do that so the cuff does not affect her job.

Respectfully,

Last edited by 705 (2023-10-19 14:49:03)

Almost a month has passed since the last prisoner update.Should we be worried? Maybe there have been some changes that we can't know anything about.
There are many options about what happens, maybe the prisoner is silenced forever? ...if that has happened, I hope it is the prisoner's own will.If the prisoner has been prevented from writing an update, I hope that the Committee (or someone else) could clarify what is happening.
I have followed prisoner's life for a very long time, years. I wouldn't want this story to end like this, in a state of uncertainty.

Indeed, it would be... less than optimal. Do you think there is a reason for concern? I remember that there have already been breaks between Diary updates longer than a month. And I trust that the Committee would let our community know about any major change. Also, I have seen CaptiveGirl upload some leather pictures on another website in recent weeks, so - at least - she wasn't banned from the web.

Perhaps the prisoner simply believes that it is "business as usual" and she has nothing interesting to describe. Of course, everything is interesting for many of us on the forum. For instance, I remember the discussion how some of her old procedures were strictened upon Erin's arrival. I would be really curious to hear which of these were kept in place, which loosened again, her thoughts on all that in perspective.

Of course, Miisa, only if you feel like sharing that, we cannot demand anything from you... And I really enjoyed the anklecuff explanation!

One problem I see is that our discussions are rather confined by the combination of Miisa’s absence and this request from the committee last June 30th:

One thing we (the Committee) have paid attention to is the discussion in the "CaptiveGirl diary" section.
The discussion is good and to the point, we encourage you to continue it, but please note that the topic is specifically CaptiveGirl Miisa's diary.
We ask that other people's experiences and thoughts be discussed in their own topic.

Do subscribers to this site other than Miisa have the ability to  create a forum outside Captive Girl's Diary?
If not, that doesn't give those of us outside the Committee much to talk about, other than vague, general speculation, concern and worry about Miisa. On the other hand, we don’t want to see this blog convert into something completely different, such as competing fantasies.

What do others think?

Respectfully Submitted,
Renegade Spirit

Last edited by RenegadeSpirit (2023-11-16 07:20:05)

I have noticed that some of you are concerned about my well-being because I have been quiet here.

The reason for that is that I have received worrying comments and even threats because I have shared my opinions about the development of the modern world and the behavior of some parties in conflicts and world politics.

There has even been a discussion that I should change my location and disappear "underground" somewhere.
The committee assures me that my imprisonment and secure life are not going anywhere.

The committee has not yet been able to confirm whether the threats I received are real, but some changes have been made to my normal daily life.
Like, for example, my outdoor time varies randomly, there is no logical schedule.

The fence of the outdoor recreation area has been raised so that it is even more difficult to see the yard from the outside. In addition, the yard area is mostly covered so that from above, for example using a drone, you cannot see what is happening in the yard.
These are of course good changes to security, but at the same time they isolate me more and more.
It feels like I could just as well sit inside in the fridge or freezer when I'm now in a cage outside for an hour a day.

Erin continues her own confinement, we are no longer in the same space all the time, she has her own work space built in the former lounge. She is here sometimes for several days.
We no longer have outdoor time together, for safety reasons.

The routines of our captivity are no longer equal.
Being locked up and secured is very important to Erin. A sense of security is very important to her.
I, as you may know, have the same desire, but I combine it with a very strong need for bondage and physical restrictions. Those things are less for Erin, so the practices have been changed for her.
Of course, Erin has the required restrictions whenever she is here, but they are lighter than mine.

Finally... The Committee did not want to limit the discussion here in my diary. They just wanted a conversation that doesn't concern my life to go under another heading.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Erin continues her own confinement, we are no longer in the same space all the time, she has her own work space built in the former lounge. She is here sometimes for several days.
We no longer have outdoor time together, for safety reasons.

The routines of our captivity are no longer equal.
Being locked up and secured is very important to Erin. A sense of security is very important to her.
I, as you may know, have the same desire, but I combine it with a very strong need for bondage and physical restrictions. Those things are less for Erin, so the practices have been changed for her.
Of course, Erin has the required restrictions whenever she is here, but they are lighter than mine.

Which restrictions does Erin not have compared to you?

Best regards

Azureko

Azureko1 wrote:

Which restrictions does Erin not have compared to you?

Best regards

Azureko

Erin's safety and security is based on her being locked and secured while here.
It means standard restraints which means police-type restraints all the time. Legcuffs always locked, handcuffs whenever she's out of her cell.
Legcuffs are chained to cell's wall, but I think it has mostly a symbolic meaning. Usually her hands are simply locked in front of her.
She is a low security inmate.
She has a metal collar but it's a beautiful, sculpted version that anatomically follows the shape of her neck. It is round titanium and is locked with a secured pin so it cannot be removed. It looks like (it is) a beautiful piece of jewelry.

She can also wear her normal clothes while here.
It annoys me because I have completely different rules, I always wear the clothes assigned to me that indicate my prisoner status.
I have stronger and heavier restraints. It has been completely clear to me and normal for me, but now when I see how the other "prisoner" has it easier, it annoys me a lot.

Our O-sessions also have differences. The main difference is that Erin can choose if she wants a session and she can also refuse it.
It's a big difference to me because for me it's a scheduled operation that I can't refuse, although I wouldn't want to refuse because I need it.

So for Erin, imprisonment is rest in a safe environment where she can influence how she spends her time.

All this has contributed to the fact that I no longer feel that Erin is my friend. Our circumstances are very different even though we are almost in the same state (for a while).
I feel that Erin is closer to the Committee than I am.

Dear Madam Prisoner,
I think you are jealous. You have been too pampered and your committee is too nice to you.
I would like to know what you want,
that you be treated like Erin
or for Erin to be treated like you?
I suppose that Erin, as you had requirements and limits to become prisoners, so you must accept this difference in treatment and sincerely I think that you should be very severely punished for your unfriendly behavior towards Erin which for me is totally intolerable .
If I can give any advice to your committee I think wearing the rubber clothes that you seem to hate would be a good start. I also suggest burlap clothes, you will love them, lol.
Humbly
Ingrid

I had a health check-up, thanks to modern titoline technology the Committee did not have to physically transport me to the doctor.
It was practical but at the same time also sad because that way I couldn't see the outside world from the car window.
The committee did not want to take the risk that something would happen during my transfer.

Blood samples were taken from me. Nina took them conveniently, her education has also included primary health care, although she now specializes in psychology.
The blood and urine samples were taken on Monday and now in the morning I had a video appointment with the doctor.
The doctor checked the test results and asked me a few basic questions. Everything was fine, she recommended additional vitamins, otherwise everything is excellent.

During the video meeting, I sat in Erin's office/cell because the environment there is less "prison-like". Erin also works with video calls and participates in meetings through that. Thus, her room is better decorated compared to my bare cell.

I have one more thing to say (even though it probably shouldn't be said at all)....
There is now a situation in Finland where refugees from the Russian side are trying to reach Finland on the eastern border.
The Finnish leadership has woken up to the idea that there are also Russian soldiers among the arrivals... I can tell you that they have been here for a very long time, several years.
I was not believed when I told the authorities about them, I was questioned about it many times recently. Now, suddenly, the state leadership finds out about it for the first time!
I have not been listened to, nor have others who have known about things.

sad...

Ingrid wrote:

Dear Madam Prisoner,
I think you are jealous. You have been too pampered and your committee is too nice to you.
I would like to know what you want,
that you be treated like Erin
or for Erin to be treated like you?
I suppose that Erin, as you had requirements and limits to become prisoners, so you must accept this difference in treatment and sincerely I think that you should be very severely punished for your unfriendly behavior towards Erin which for me is totally intolerable .
If I can give any advice to your committee I think wearing the rubber clothes that you seem to hate would be a good start. I also suggest burlap clothes, you will love them, lol.
Humbly
Ingrid

I think that I will not be spoiled here, at least not anymore. Maybe there was a time when I had it easy like Erin has now, but things have changed a lot.
I see the difference clearly when I compare our conditions and processing methods.
It is wrong to think that I would complain about this situation now.
As the Committee has told me, there are different levels of incarceration and security, and Erin and I are on completely different levels now.

According to the committee, I have to understand the fact that I am permanently a high security prisoner, that will not change. I have accepted it.
It would probably be easier if I didn't know (and saw) how a low-security prisoner is able to live er own imprisonment (part-time).
On the other hand, I need (everyone needs) relationships that my interpersonal network offers.
In my network, the Committee, the guards, Nina and Erin are "in the inner circle". In the "outer circle" are the people I can contact in other ways, at agreed times.
Also, I have a few friends, followers and even "fans" who email me occasionally.
I am grateful for all of them.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I think that I will not be spoiled here, at least not anymore. Maybe there was a time when I had it easy like Erin has now, but things have changed a lot.
I see the difference clearly when I compare our conditions and processing methods.
As the Committee has told me, there are different levels of incarceration and security, and Erin and I are on completely different levels now.

Can you expand more about Erin her (electronic) monitoring rules when she is outside of her prison?

Secondly does she has the wear her ankle monitor while she is incarcerated?

Best regards

Azureko

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

According to the committee, I have to understand the fact that I am permanently a high security prisoner, that will not change. I have accepted it.
It would probably be easier if I didn't know (and saw) how a low-security prisoner is able to live er own imprisonment (part-time).
On the other hand, I need (everyone needs) relationships that my interpersonal network offers.
In my network, the Committee, the guards, Nina and Erin are "in the inner circle". In the "outer circle" are the people I can contact in other ways, at agreed times.
Also, I have a few friends, followers and even "fans" who email me occasionally.
I am grateful for all of them.

I think I can understand the prisoner's thoughts that she feels inferior to another prisoner.If I understood correctly, at first they were equal prisoners and prisoner Karlsson's job was to teach the new prisoner to prison life. Then something has changed, the new prisoner has received considerable relief in her practices, but they are impossible for the original prisoner.
I think it's about what kind of agreements they have made with the Committee.
New prisoner is a trained lawyer, her job is to negotiate and mediate matters. Maybe she has some strengths that will be helpful to the Committee and she will use them when negotiating about her practices inside the prison.
Original prisoner made her contract years ago and no changes are expected now.
prisoner and the Committee are committed to a permanent solution, I don't believe (just like the prisoner doesn't) in the "three month rule" which is hardly even valid anymore. The prisoner will live the rest of her life  (24/7/365) as a high-level max security prisoner, that's what I understand.
Although I'm a big fan of hard bondage and restrictions, I don't think that additional punishments and practices add value to a prisoner's life. Of course, if the situation and the prisoner's attitude require it, it is acceptable, but I don't see anything alarming in the prisoner's attitude now.

Dear Miisa,
   I am happy to know that you are in good health.
I apologize for the insolent remarks made by my submissive Ingrid towards you. If anyone is jealous here, she is the one who envies your life.
Kisses.
Anja

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary