CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 1111 to 1140 of 1245

Ingrid wrote:

Dear Madam Prisoner,
I think you are jealous. You have been too pampered and your committee is too nice to you.
I would like to know what you want,
that you be treated like Erin
or for Erin to be treated like you?
I suppose that Erin, as you had requirements and limits to become prisoners, so you must accept this difference in treatment and sincerely I think that you should be very severely punished for your unfriendly behavior towards Erin which for me is totally intolerable .
If I can give any advice to your committee I think wearing the rubber clothes that you seem to hate would be a good start. I also suggest burlap clothes, you will love them, lol.
Humbly
Ingrid

I disagree with this message so much that I even registered an account.
People are unable to control what emotions they experience. Be it jealousy, lust, greed or any other emotion that is commonly condemned. We can restrain our emotions and, for example, will not tell a close friend that we are envy of his success (except in a joking manner) and will not try to harm him. But we are quite capable of experiencing envy and cannot change it in any way.
In this situation, it seems to me that what is important is not what the prisoner experiences, but what she does. If, because of her feelings, she violates containment rules or otherwise causes problems for the Committee, then this should result in punishment. But ordinary thinking about your emotions should not be punished in any way. Moreover, the fact that the Committee can read the diary allows them to make more informed decisions and choose the most correct approach for both prisoners. If Miisa withdraws emotionally, it will only complicate the Committee's work, which is directly contrary to their goals.

Alex Grey wrote:

I disagree with this message so much that I even registered an account.
People are unable to control what emotions they experience. Be it jealousy, lust, greed or any other emotion that is commonly condemned. We can restrain our emotions and, for example, will not tell a close friend that we are envy of his success (except in a joking manner) and will not try to harm him. But we are quite capable of experiencing envy and cannot change it in any way.
In this situation, it seems to me that what is important is not what the prisoner experiences, but what she does. If, because of her feelings, she violates containment rules or otherwise causes problems for the Committee, then this should result in punishment. But ordinary thinking about your emotions should not be punished in any way. Moreover, the fact that the Committee can read the diary allows them to make more informed decisions and choose the most correct approach for both prisoners. If Miisa withdraws emotionally, it will only complicate the Committee's work, which is directly contrary to their goals.

I completely agree. You cannot punish a prisoner in advance, everyone is allowed to think about things and I am satisfied that the prisoner tells us about her feelings honestly. I want to encourage prisoner to do so.
Of course, the Committee must observe  prisoner and her behavior closely so that they can react quickly to possible changes in the prisoner's activities.

Real Restraints wrote:

I completely agree. You cannot punish a prisoner in advance, everyone is allowed to think about things and I am satisfied that the prisoner tells us about her feelings honestly. I want to encourage prisoner to do so.
Of course, the Committee must observe  prisoner and her behavior closely so that they can react quickly to possible changes in the prisoner's activities.

I wholeheartedly agree, there needs to be a reason for punishment, otherwise in my book it is abuse, and way past my own limits.

Everyone has their emotions, and they cannot be controlled.

For example, if I break my rules during my incarceration, my partner has us both discuss about it, and I personally have learnt to admit my own wrongdoings, so I can "man up" or woman up to my mistakes, but if I disagree, I can bring out my opinions at any time and such, and we would talk about it.

But of course it is different for everyone in the lifestyle.

But to punish for emotions, and opinions sound wrong to me.

Hugs,

Hanna

Last weekend I was told something that shocked me a lot.
It doesn't really matter much in my life, but it was still surprising to hear.

I was outdoors in the yard after lunch.
The weather was very cold so I was only there for 15 minutes, maybe less. Even though I was wearing gloves and boots, the metal parts of the cuffs felt very cold. Likewise the collar, even though they tried to protect it well. I wouldn't have been able to take the cold longer without problems.
After the outdoor time I was not transferred back to my cell, but was taken to the "common" space, the lounge, which now also serves as Erin's cell and workspace. Part of the room has been turned into a lockable cell where Erin can spend time and work without interruptions.
The room still has a large table, my restrait chair, a sofa and chairs. There are also my two cages.
Of course, there is still a fireplace there, which now provided nice warmth, which I needed after spending time outside.
Pleasant warmth and the smell of coffee filled the room.

I was made to stand in front of my chair, the guard stood in front of me so that his feet were on the chain of my legcuffs.
The female guard opened the handcuffs behind my back and helped me off my long leather jacket. She also took my mittens, woolen hat and thick scarf.
The guards were on either side of me and they held my arms tightly and moved me to sit in a chair.
...I could have done it myself, but I know it's part of my max security routine.
My wrists were locked with the wrist cuffs of the chair armrests, then the chain of the leg irons was locked into a loop on the frame of the chair.
I felt (and heard) how the chain on the chair was locked behind my collar back.
Only now did I realize that there were also four members of the Committee in the room, they were sitting on the couch and next to it. They didn't say anything, they patiently waited for the locking process to finish. They always follow things very closely.

I tested my restraints, I leaned forward and felt the restrictiveness of the collarchain.
"Everything ready?" The committee member asked and the guard nodded, the guards moved to the side of the table.
I looked at them and wondered what it was all about, it's very unusual that everyone is there at the same time.
"No extra belts?" I asked curiously. I have been able to experience many great orgasms in this chair, tightly bound and chained. Now we are already close to the end of the month so I was hopeful...when I thought about it more, I realized that it's not about that because I still have all my clothes on.
"No extra belts and no other activities now" The committee member said "We just want to let you know something".
Almost everyone had coffee mugs in their hands, but they still seemed even a little tense and stressed.
I started to worry because they looked very serious now.
"We would give you coffee but that is not possible now, you will have your tea in your own cell after this conversation"

"Erin is our legal advisor and she has noticed a flaw in our actions towards you," Ilona said softly as if ashamed.
Ilona nodded towards Erin's cell behind me. I couldn't quite turn and see there but I heard when Erin stepped out of her cell, the chain of leg irons made a sound as she walked.
Erin came in front of me and sat on the edge of the table. She had a cup of coffee in her hand and smiled at me.
I was totally confused... How come her cell door wasn't locked? How was she not locked in the wall? How were her hands free? How did she drink coffee the same way as the Committee????
She looked like she was at work, part of the Committee! She was nicely dressed, a neat collared shirt, a black leather skirt and boots.
The only thing was the legcuffs but they didn't seem to restrict her in any way.
She was saying something but I couldn't concentrate because I was so confused!

"What does this mean?" I wondered out loud.
"We don't have to explain anything to you" the Committee member said and continued "You are both committed to life as a prisoner but you have completely different starting points. You are a max security prisoner for the rest of your life without the possibility of any kind of relief, you know it and you have accepted it" the member continued "in fact you are committed to even tougher discipline and order than a normal max security prisoner in any prison".
"Erin's captivity and practices are different" Member explained "She is under strict security and safety which we guarantee but she also has some freedoms so she can pursue her career outside, at least for now".
"We are not equals" I stated quietly.
"We are not equal prisoners" Erin said "Me and the Committee are sorry if you got that impression. You were meant to guide me to the beginning of my imprisonment but I will never be a total max security prisoner like you are, at least not for life" .
I basically understood everything but still had trouble understanding why she had so many liberties.
I sat quietly for a long time, everyone else in the room was also silent.
I secretly wished I had been tied tightly to the chair. It would have a very calming effect on me. Now I was nervous and I didn't even know why.

"But this wasn't really our briefing today" Erin said briskly.
I wondered why she was the one who spoke about the Committee's affairs to me.
"As you know, there are five members in your Committee. All decisions require a majority and, as far as I can tell, things have worked very well". Erin spoke very professionally.
"You know the four members of the committee well, but the fifth member has remained a secret to you. I think it is unfair to you, you should know that too".

"It's good to keep your life circle and the people in it to a small number," Erin said "it's natural that you know that your guard is a member of the Fifth Committee".
I listened to the speech again, which I couldn't immediately understand.
So the guard is one of the members of the Committee, the Fifth member.
"There are two guards, which one is a member?" I asked.
"We are a unit that makes our joint decisions," the male guard said.
This was incomprehensible, but then, on the other hand, it made a lot of sense.
The guards are therefore not paid an actual salary, I have often thought about their commitment to this work. That has been my concern.
This all means perhaps more permanence.

"You seemed to take the information calmly" Ilona said "You can trust that nothing will change in your life and routines even after this".
"You will now be moved to your cell" she said "Would you like Nina to visit you tomorrow? You might want to talk to her..."

The briefing was over. I had a million things on my mind, but I thought maybe it's better to think in peace before creating unnecessary drama.
A conversation with Nina would be a good thing. She puts my thoughts in order, I hope.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Erin said:"You know the four members of the committee well, but the fifth member has remained a secret to you. I think it is unfair to you, you should know that too… it's natural that you know that your guard is a member [of] the committee”

Didn’t you already know this back in 2015?

“There is a new member of the Committee. He has designed the cage system I live in. He has also built much of it. He seems to be a very thorough man who wants to make things as good as possible. He lives in the house that contains my prison and he and his wife will be my main guards.”

https://captivegirlmiisa.wordpress.com/ … ew-prison/

Tempest wrote:

Didn’t you already know this back in 2015?

“There is a new member of the Committee. He has designed the cage system I live in. He has also built much of it. He seems to be a very thorough man who wants to make things as good as possible. He lives in the house that contains my prison and he and his wife will be my main guards.”

https://captivegirlmiisa.wordpress.com/ … ew-prison/

It was a different couple. This experiment in 2015 was not successful because of the man's attitude problems.
That's why at some point there was a new couple of guards, they were said to be only employed so that they can live in this same house.
That then calmed the situation down and I felt safer because basically everyone here, both the guards and myself, were under the control of the Committee, so I thought.

The conversation with Nina helped calm me down a bit.
I was so blown away by how Erin was like part of the Committee, she even led the speech and information giving to me!

Nina tried to make me understand that Erin is trained for exactly these situations. She is used to speaking clearly and comprehensibly, putting things together in a package, as Nina said.
Perhaps the Committee thought that it would be better for the issues to be presented by an "outsider" so that all parties are recipients of the information.
But in my mind, Erin is not an outsider...she's a prisoner just like me! Maybe not in exactly the same way, but still. That's what I've thought.

Erin's behavior is a message that she is not an equal prisoner with me.
Open cell, only minimal physical restrictions, Very nice clothes. Her hair was beautifully done. She even smelled of the finest soap and perfume!
She appeared like in some TV series courtroom drama!
As I was unlocked from the chair and shackled for the transfer, Erin was still sitting in soft chair, drinking coffee and chatting with the Committee in good spirits. She was not moved to her cell and had no restrictions on her behavior, as I always have.

When I was locked in my cell I felt miserable. A cup of tepid tea did nothing to make me feel better.

But, as Nina told me, I don't have to guess these things anymore. Erin's and I's "prisoner friendship" had already disappeared before.

The guard position didn't shock me more. It was basically a relieving piece of information.
I have always thought that how the guard couple is committed to work here as guards. I know that it is not an easy job, it also requires full-time presence. Of course, constant video surveillance makes their job easier, but they still have to be in the building all the time, or at least close to it.

The first guard trial with the Committee member was interesting, but the male guard was "too eager" in his work.
He developed and built great inventions with which the prisoner's life can be controlled and limited, but he crossed the line to some extent.
Likewise, his ideas about the rules of behavior for a prisoner were impossible... many things ended in punishment even when I tried my best.
A sadist is not a good choice for long-term control of a prisoner.

One idea of the guard at the time was to develop a "fully automatic prison" where the prisoner is attached to a rail in the ceiling with a chain. The rail would have timed magnetic locks that would allow the prisoner to move to the right place at the right time.
For example, going to the bathroom and other necessary things would be allowed in a predetermined "time window", in principle also going to sleep, etc.
Then the guard would only have to bring the meals to the prisoner, otherwise everything would work automatically. The guard should never enter the cell.

We still have those rails on the ceiling here, but they haven't been used for their original purposes in years. They are a memory of where all this could have developed.

:(
I've been horrible to the current guards. I have behaved like a teenager towards her supervisors.
I have sometimes complained and even almost fought against them, I have said terrible things to them. I've threatened to complain about them to the Committee...I've even done it on occasion.

The guards have always treated me professionally, they have dealt with me and matters related to me reliably and efficiently.
I have not been given the opportunity to rebel, but it has been done so that I have not had to experience unnecessary violence or coercion.
The security guards have been very professional and I have always thought that they deserve all their salary and benefits that they get from their work.
Now I may have to think about it differently. I don't know how all this will affect the future.

Dear Miisa,
Knowing that Erin was on the committee was a surprise to you. You now understand why she is being treated much good than you and you feel betrayed for not having known.
I think that as a prisoner, you don't have to know everything
I think that a member of the committee is also a prisoner is rather a good thing for you and you should be grateful to her, she can judge for herself your conditions of incarceration and she can make adjustments.
Maybe she's trying new things?
I wouldn't be surprised if something new awaits you in the future.
Kiss.
Ingrid.
P.S: I hope I understood your comments, the Google translation is sometimes weird.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Erin's behavior is a message that she is not an equal prisoner with me.
Open cell, only minimal physical restrictions, Very nice clothes. Her hair was beautifully done. She even smelled of the finest soap and perfume!
She appeared like in some TV series courtroom drama!
As I was unlocked from the chair and shackled for the transfer, Erin was still sitting in soft chair, drinking coffee and chatting with the Committee in good spirits. She was not moved to her cell and had no restrictions on her behavior, as I always have.

Does Erin spend much less of her time outside of the prison  nowadays under electronic supervision?

Azureko1 wrote:

Does Erin spend much less of her time outside of the prison  nowadays under electronic supervision?

I think she's in here at least 2-3 days a week, maybe more. I may not even see her when she's here.
Rest of the time she is under other means of control (electronic), at least I hope so.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

It was a different couple.

In January you go into some detail about your social circle. There you say you know - excluding your family and school friend - 3 male and 2 female committee members, male and female guards, Erin and Nina.

Diary

I find it odd that something as important as the change of committee members and guards, and that you didn’t know the fifth committee member has not been mentioned before given how the big reveal seems to have unsettled you so much Miisa.

It’s also a little sad that your friendship with Erin, also discussed in the link above, has been destroyed this year.

It seems really irresponsible, shortsighted, and selfish on the part of Erin, Stine, Jens, Ilona, Mr Ilona, and the guards. I really would like to know more about Nina’s take on all this.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I've been horrible to the current guards. I have behaved like a teenager towards her supervisors.
I have sometimes complained and even almost fought against them, I have said terrible things to them. I've threatened to complain about them to the Committee...I've even done it on occasion.

Dear Miisa,

I think it is a known psychological effect to resist change, especially change that is out of your control. This is called reactance and is a normal coping mechanism as long as it does not get out of hand. I am sure the committee and the guards expected this and would have been surprised if it did not happen. What matters most is how you move forward and come to accept the changes. Erin is still here and probably still considers you a friend even if her actual role is now known to you.
I hope these changes do not make a setback in your journey as a life prisoner.

Respectfully,

705 wrote:

reactance… is a normal coping mechanism

I’m not sure that is what is behind Miisa’s attitude towards her guards given she is only expressing remorse now their status has changed from employee to captor. She must have known that the guards would report back to the committee on her behavior in the past.

If Miisa’s attitude had been reactance, it would almost certainly be misdirected from her suppressed feelings towards the committee who, after all, groomed her as a teenager but got pipped at the post after introducing her to a human trafficking criminal.

And it certainly isn’t behind her fallout with Erin - which is really about jealously (in the broad sense).

I think it is incredibly shortsighted and cruel of the committee to have Erin (who is a prisoner, not a committee member) to be the spokes mouth for the committee and deliver news that they should deliver themselves. Erin’s captivity conditions are irrelevant, she is still some kind of peer, not a committee member.

I’ve never held the committee in high regard - mainly due to the grooming, theft as employees, surrogate pregnancy (illegal in Finland), dangerous prisoner transport - but this is a new low for them. 

Fortunately, I believe this forum is a work of fiction that, like all fiction, probably takes some inspiration from real life events and people. This is why we see incredible inconsistencies such as with who the fifth committee member is and a surprise change of guards amongst other things.

Last edited by Tempest (2023-12-02 20:47:52)

All right, let's try to sort it out...

1) Of course that old change has already been known to us, it is mentioned in this thread (on page 11 or so) and elsewhere. There was a Committee member who also acted as a guard, became romantically involved and decided to behave professionally and resign. A sad story overall. It is also true that one of the current members didn't show up at all: we knew about Ilona, Stine, and the two men conducting O-sessions, nothing of the fifth one. So this seems consistent. The best quote we have:

prisoner miisa wrote:

It is difficult to say anything about the members of the committee. I understand that the relationship between me and the members of the Committee must be distant and official.
The practice has become such that Ilona almost always takes care of my personal meetings face to face. Other members stay at a distance, except during Orgasm sessions.
I can see two members of the Committee very rarely.

Still, I always assumed that Miisa knows the fifth member in person. It is very weird that she (I think) never mentioned such an important detail as him/her staying anonymous. Prisoner, would you mind telling us why you haven't written about that ever before? If I may ask.

2) As far as I know, constructive criticism of the Committee is welcome here, and I'm willing to offer it when I can. However, I wouldn't be so harsh. As a dominant, I can only learn from them. In particular: all that time back, Miisa trusted a wrong man and paid for it thousandfold. They probably couldn't have stopped that, and I wouldn't bring that situation against anyone now. Next: while surrogate pregnancy might be illegal in Finland, it is perfectly fine to have your child adopted by a friend; and accusing someone of a crime without basis is a nasty thing to do.

3) Erin works as a legal advisor to the Committee. Are you surprised that she makes announcements related to her job? She serves just a part-time detention. It shouldn't have ever been assumed that her status will be equal to Miisa in every respect. She noticed that the prisoner got confused with this situation and social roles around her, and she helped the Committee to repair the issue. I think it was done pretty well, certainly not any "new low".

4) Miisa, it would be a big loss if your contact with Erin worsened because of that. You need to accept that you won't be "prison buddies", there is no real equality between you. However, your friendship was based on uneven status from the beginning. It could become much deeper and easier to cultivate now that you share some important experiences. Just have realistic expectations.

prisoner miisa wrote:

Rest of the time she is under other means of control (electronic), at least I hope so.

It is interesting that you aren't able to answer this question, prisoner. Does it mean that Erin isn't allowed to talk to you about the details of her agreement?

5) For the record, of course I don't agree with Ingrid's idea of punishing submissives to suppress their thoughts and feelings. However, I can understand - if you submit to achieve peace of mind, avoid bad social choices - such ideas may seem tempting, at least. And a change of clothing rules for the prisoner might be not a bad suggestion here.

6) Sincerely though, I'm just about the last person who should offer anyone mental advice. If I try to give a voice of reason here, it is only because I want to help, best as I can.

Kind greetings,
DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle wrote:

All right, let's try to sort it out...

1.1. Yes the original guard left to pursue another relationship, so I’m not sure being professional has anything to do with it.

1.2 The guard / committee member and wife guard were revealed on the Wordpress site after Miisa moved to the current prison. That’s the only mention of it, and that post wasn’t migrated here.

1.3 there were 4 committee members on the couch, plus 2 guards next to the table, plus Erin. That is everyone except Nina.

2.1 the committee introduced Miisa to Yuri. Specifically Jens and Stine. They didn’t respect her boundaries during the mummification, which played a big part in her hooking up with him. (There’s more… but I’ll leave that out for now)

2.2 altruistic surrogacy is not legal. Sorry. Miisa was in captivity at the time, so the committee would have had a part to play in the pregnancy. It’s not as if she got pregnant after a one night stand and decided to adopt the baby out. You need to also consider the power dynamic at play given the baby went to Stine and Jens.

The committee facilitated Miisas pregnancy for Stine. That’s surrogacy (altruistic or otherwise). That’s illegal. These are facts.

3.1 Erin spoke about far more than the potential breach of contract by keeping the fifth committee member secret. It was beyond her remit. It’s pretty heartless of all of them to put Erin in a power position like that. The committee members should have spoken for themselves. It’s incompetent and cruel (see next point)

4. In January Erin was Miisa’s friend. Now’s she’s not. Who is responsible for setting Miisa’s expectations? And why are they doing such a lousy job of it? Why chide Miisa about it? Who has the duty of care for Miisa’s emotional and mental health, given she has been in captivity (or similar power dynamic) since her teens and hasn’t had much opportunity to develop healthy adult relationships?

5 + 6. Always appreciate your input

Last edited by Tempest (2023-12-03 11:18:20)

Dear Azureko1,
to return to Erin,
nothing says she is under electronic or other control when she is outside.
Even Miisa says she hopes so but doesn't seem to be sure. She can very well, as a member of the committee, be free as the air and only be a part-time "prisoner" from time to time.
We don't know his motivations or if it's for pleasure.
I also think that being on the committee is why she never spoke out here.
Now that things are clearer, it would be nice if Erin came here to speak out.
kiss

Dear Tempest, I also always appreciate your input, thank you very much! As for 1.2, I didn't read the Wordpress site, and I have already known at least part of the story, so it has to be somewhere here. As for 2.2, you might know more than me about Finnish legal system, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a clear case. As for 4, caring for someone's emotional health is extremely difficult and mistakes are always possible - obviously, I don't know your background, maybe you're a natural talent as a dominant? Otherwise, I'm inclined to wait for Miisa's opinions, as far as she's able and willing to share them, of course.

Dear Anja, just to clarify: Erin isn't a member of the Committee, she is their legal advisor. It was now revealed (?) that one of the members is the pair of guards acting as a unit. However, we hadn't known previously that one of the members had stayed anonymous, so this is really strange and further explanations might be useful.

Overall, Miisa, I really hope that now - as the situation is clarified - you and Erin will be able to improve, or reconstruct, your friendship, because it certainly seemed worthwhile and a bright point in your life!

All the best,
Turtle

Anja wrote:

Erin,
nothing says she is under electronic or other control when she is outside.
Even Miisa says she hopes so but doesn't seem to be sure.

It was mentioned when Erin first became a prisoner, and more recently Miisa said Erin had produced a letter to say she wears a tracking device to make passing through security easier and convinced her colleagues she had been threatened.

Erins monitoring device

Thank Doom Turtle,
the translation is really unreliable and makes me say stupid things.
kiss.
nja

DoomTurtle wrote:

I don't know your background, maybe you're a natural talent as a dominant?

Sub.

Had a family member who was institutionalized, I know a couple of Finnish people, and I question everything. =)

I too have closely followed the prisoner's life for a very long time, already when the prisoner wrote her previous diary in her Yahoo CaptiveGirl group.
As we can see, the last wordpress update was made in July 2015.The current diary on this Forum starts in May 2018. The missing time is about 3 years. It's a shame that all the material disappeared when the very active Yahoo groups were closed.
No one but the prisoner and others concerned can know what happened during those three years. A lot of accurate information has been lost, I think that period also includes the biggest changes in prison and guard arrangements.
I have been following the prisoner's life for a long time, I have even kept in touch with her. I am even slightly offended by the suspicions that her life is not real.
In any case, she has been living a shackled prison life for more than 15 years. In my opinion, that is very respectable and her commitment to life deserves appreciation.

Real Restraints wrote:

A lot of accurate information has been lost

What is accurate is that in January 2023 Miisa describes her social circle in detail. It includes 3 male members of the committee, 2 female members.

Diary January 2023

In November 2023 it is announced, with much drama and cruelty, that one of the committee members is unknown to her.

Diary November 2023

The missing yahoo years are not relevant.

Last edited by Tempest (2023-12-04 16:28:31)

We had another discussion on Sunday, this time with Ilona, Nina, Erin and me. The purpose was clearly to have a light conversation "among the girls".

I had been given Ilona's former outdoor coat, a brown long coat with a fur lining inside. I had seen it at Ilona last winter. Small changes were made to it now to make it easier to attach my chains, so I think it will be my coat from now on.
It's nice to have something new, it was really needed because the weather outside is very cold.
Now that I have a warm woolen beanie, scarf and thick leather mittens, outdoor activities are more pleasant. My feet feel cold but I'm not out long enough for it to be a problem.

I was surprised when I saw that in my locked room, there were three chairs next to cell. That's why I guessed that I was getting guests.
We moved into the cell and the guards attached a floor chain to my legcuffs hobblechain, then a chain hanging from the ceiling was attached to the collar.
The female guard opened the handcuffs behind my back and took my mittens off, then she helped the coat off me.
I was surprised when she locked my hands behind my back again and attached the wall chain between my wrists.
"Go as far as the chains will allow and stop there" male guard said. It was basically a familiar routine, although it wasn't implemented every time.

I stand there as ordered, I waited for the guards to leave the cell and lock all the locks on the door.
"Keep the chains tight" the man said and went to open the door of the room. Ilona, Erin and Nina entered the door, all with coffee mugs in hand.
I again drew attention to the fact that no one was escorting Erin. She had legcuffs but she walked very normally and without any visible harm from them.
They walked next to Sell and sat on the chairs. Erin also sat on a chair and not in a cell made for her as I would have thought.
"Happy Sunday Miisa, how are you today?" Ilona asked politely. "It's quite cold outside, even minus 15 degrees Celcius. Did you like your new fur coat?"
"Yes Ma'am, I really like my new fur coat" I replied politely even though I was secretly angry that Erin could move around freely.
"You can sit in your own chair," Ilona said kindly.
I sat on the chair which was now almost in the middle of the cell so that I was completely visible. Me and my chain.

Ilona told the story of how she had ordered a coat that I was now using. It's a custom-made coat, but it was so heavy and impractical to use, especially when driving. That's why it had remained extra. Ilona was happy that it was now adapted for my use.
"We are sorry that we are enjoying coffee here" Ilona said "but you know the rules. You get your tea when you are alone in the cell".
So I sat there chained and watched while the others enjoyed a warm drink and talked to each other.
Nina was scared by the snow and rain that might start before she starts driving home.
Erin wasn't worried because she was confident that her new Tesla would get her there safely.
In my opinion, Erin shouldn't be driving at all. Prisoners don't drive in traffic, I thought. Not under any circumstances.
I sat there and even fantasized about how Erin should be transported out of here: Tightly chained to the seat.

Finally the chatter died down and they turned to look at me.
"Why isn't Erin in her cell"? I asked annoyed.
Ilona and Erin looked at each other, Erin was about to say something but Ilona stopped her.
"Erin is relatively free because the Committee does not see the need to physically restrict her any more," Ilona said patiently."I can say that Erin is a trusted prisoner who has different rules than a max security prisoner like you".
"That's exactly why we're here now. You have to understand the big difference between you two," Ilona continued.
"Erin has the training and skills to handle these highly confidential matters. She has already helped us in many matters" Ilona continued to elaborate "Erin will also help you, she is in contact with the authorities because of your hearings. She has done a lot of work so that you can be in peace and not your past things to dig more.
"You should be grateful for the work Erin does for you," Ilona said pointedly "She's not your competition, she's not your guard. She's not a member of the Committee either, even though she knows a lot about them now. She has complete trust and silence from all of us with regards to".
"I'm sorry that you thought we were going to be equal prisoners" Erin said "Everything happened so fast then that we didn't even know how to do everything ourselves. So you got the wrong idea about everything. We can still mend our relationship but we have to understand the differences between our captivity".
"That means what?" I asked.
"It means that you continue your max security confinement and your routines as before, you follow the rules and practices assigned to you" Ilona said "Erin has her own rules, she lives by them. You basically have your own spaces but you can also spend time together, under restrictions ".
"Perhaps the most significant difference in the future is that you have to understand that you cannot touch Erin under any circumstances, even if it is possible" Ilona said "Since Erin has few restrictions, she can inadvertently get too close to you, you must not take advantage of the situation! ".
I didn't understand how contact would even be possible.
"What happens if I accidentally touch her, lose my balance?"
"The rule is the same as your unauthorized touching of guards and Committee members. every touch is a physical attack on us" Ilona said "There are consequences".

Apparently, the main purpose of the meeting was this message because after that everyone was quiet again.
I am expected to be nice to Erin but of course I am not allowed to touch her.
Finally they got up and walked to the door. Erin smiled at me and turned to walk towards the door. They got out and the guard locked the door

Finally the guard entered my cell. He placed the teacup on the table and uncuffed me behind my back and locked the wall chain behind my waist.

Finally he left the cell and I was left sitting in my chair.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

We had another discussion on Sunday, this time with Ilona, Nina, Erin and me. The purpose was clearly to have a light conversation "among the girls"

Good talk, that’s that then.

I’m surprised Erin bought a Tesla and not a summer house. Real Estate is always a better investment.

Dear Real Restraints,

I am sorry if anything in my posts may have been offending. Having read most of the material on this site, I have every reason to trust Miisa. I admire her commitment to her life choices just as you do. And as you see, I have put quite some effort to resolve Tempest's doubts best as I can. Admittedly though, I'm unable to offer a convincing explanation why we never knew that one of the current Committee members stayed anonymous. Indeed, at least twice Miisa seemed to suggest that she knew all of them personally. If you're able to solve this riddle, your input would be very welcome!

Dear Miisa,

Thank you for this next very interesting entry. This conversation seems to be a significant step in the right direction, at least I hope so!

Kind greetings,
DoomTurtle

DoomTurtle wrote:

I have put quite some effort to resolve Tempest's doubts

I have no doubts.

Before CaptiveGirl there is NiceInmate. Before NiceInmate there is Miisa Karlsson.

Before Miisa there is a real girl.

Tempest wrote:

I have no doubts.

Before CaptiveGirl there is NiceInmate. Before NiceInmate there is Miisa Karlsson.

Before Miisa there is a real girl.

About the development of my name, I can tell you that I was called "Niceinmate" when I came out online. I think it was a funny variation of my Finnish nickname "naisvanki"...the beginning of the name means woman in Finnish and the end means prisoner. The word "woman" is said like "nice" is said in English :)
... I know, this is very difficult to explain to a foreigner, the Finnish language is very strange!

The English name was therefore related to my exit to "internationality".

Almost my first foreign friend was JG-Leathers, which someone here may also know.
She/he suggested me a new nickname which was CaptiveGirl... according to her I had such a captivating story :)

Miisa, obviously Erin has been a big problem for you. But then, she is a Tesla owning  “glamping” for the weekend type of Daddy’s girl. Not like you. You’ve been doing it hard since you were six.

Have you ever wondered if you are the only prisoner the committee has?

Why you?

What was it that made Mr Ilona approach you in the first place?

I mean, eww, a man old enough to be your father picked you out from a crowd of students. He and his wife, and his friend and her husband picked you.

They didn’t look after you, did they?

They made you an easy target for a human trafficker.

Made you ripe for the picking.

Why did you go back to them instead of your parents?

how did you reconnect with them?

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

JG-Leathers

The same one who doesn’t speak to you any more? For some reason.

There is no Niceinmate story.

DoomTurtle wrote:

Dear Real Restraints,

I am sorry if anything in my posts may have been offending. Having read most of the material on this site, I have every reason to trust Miisa. I admire her commitment to her life choices just as you do. And as you see, I have put quite some effort to resolve Tempest's doubts best as I can. Admittedly though, I'm unable to offer a convincing explanation why we never knew that one of the current Committee members stayed anonymous. Indeed, at least twice Miisa seemed to suggest that she knew all of them personally. If you're able to solve this riddle, your input would be very welcome!

Dear Miisa,

Thank you for this next very interesting entry. This conversation seems to be a significant step in the right direction, at least I hope so!

Kind greetings,
DoomTurtle

I'll try to clarify once more:
When I moved here, my guard who had built and designed most of my prison structures worked here. He also lived in the house with his wife.
He was a member of the Committee that took responsibility for maintaining the prison and its continuity.
Everything was fine until I (and the other members of the Committee) noticed that he is too "zealous" in what he does.
I won't say exactly what happened, but things progressed in such a way that I was told that the guard system has now been changed so that I have a new pair of guards who work under the Committee.

Since the basic idea of the committee is that five members decide on my affairs, a new member was needed to replace the old guard.
I was never told who the fifth member was, maybe I thought I knew something but he/she was never seen or spoken of.
The new couple acted like employees and I was satisfied because I thought we all worked under the Committee.

I was always worried about the "Balance of the Committee" and how opinions are divided in decisions.
I know that at least two members of the Committee want to keep things going smoothly. At least one would like to make my prison life tougher, maybe another too, so the fifth member's opinion is important in how everything continues.

Before, when the fifth member was unknown to me, I wanted to believe that he/she was on my side in decisions.
Now I just have to make sure the guards are happy with what's going on here so nothing dramatic happens.

I may have said and written sometimes unclearly. It's because I never plan what I write here, it's just the flow of consciousness at that moment.
Therefore, it can be difficult to accurately interpret and analyze afterwards.
This is all my diary, not exact reporting.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary