CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary

Diary

Posts 121 to 150 of 1245

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I want to specify that I said that my weight is less than 60 kg 
After a few kilograms less than it but still ... (I'm vain woman)

Those cruel, heartless authorities must be positively starving you on that prison diet, poor thing !!

But then a prisoner who has brought all of this down on herself has no right to complain about the cuisine.  :disappointed:

A short additional part of the last session report.

I was shocked, actually I was paralyzed.
I did not understand whats going on, in my life is very precise rules, and I believe that they have the same rules, from the other side.
Things have worked for a long time and now suddenly, without reason, this is a big change. It is impossible and I do not understand it!
"You look very shocked," she said, "did you think you could live like a five-star hotel for the rest of your life?"
I was slightly disagreeing about that "five-star hotel" of life but I did not say anything, I was silent.

"Now is the time to stop unnecessary explanation, we will move on. I'm not really going to spend the whole night here!"
She nodded to the men and one of them opened my collar lock. I had a strange panic attack; I did not want to give up my familiar collar! It's a familiar collar I've had for a long time, it represents stability and security for me. I am thinking that when it is my my neck nothing bad can happen to me, and now it will be taken away!
I was on my knees on the floor, hands behind my back but I was trying to wriggle, I wanted to go away!
"Shhh ... calm down" the woman said and the man went to my back so that I was between her legs. He prevented me from rising.
"There is nothing to worry about," she said again, "we will take care of you, now we take care of your neck, we clean it and put a lotion, it feels good. "
It's normal, my skin's neck needs to be treated periodically and I like it. I let them do it. It was reassuring.

They put my collar on the floor next to a new collar and then I saw their difference!
My old collar looked very small when I compared it to a new one!
My old collar was 3 cm wide, the new was almost double that. I think it was also thicker.
There were three solid D-rings in the new one and one more in the lock. Four attachment points!
It must weigh more than twice as old!
"As you can see" the woman took a collar in her hand "Collar is  shaped, it takes into account the shape of your neck,collarbones, and even the jaw bones. It supports your neck beautifully and vigorously but you can still move your head a little bit. We have taken into consideration the design   that you can also be a big gag in your mouth".
The woman again nodded to the men and they put a collar on my neck. The collar locked behind my neck and there was also a long, heavy chain.
I immediately felt it was stiffer and tighter than the old one!
I have hard to breathe and it felt like it was going to crush me! It was distressing and very heavy!
I had to lean forward, I wanted to lower my head on the floor but it was impossible.
The man lifted me up collar chain, It was easier to settle in when someone is supported in a chain.
"You're an real drama queen ... you must now stop acting and start focus better," woman said.

more will come later...

A short additional part of the last session report...

The man took  new wrist shackles and came behind me, another man was standing close beside me and lifted the collar chain  so that I had to have good posture upright, on my knees.
He put the iron around my wrists, they felt heavy, there was no chain between them, only solid D-loops.
My standart handcuffs were still in my wrists. the new iron weighed heavily on them. The sharp edges of normal handcuffs made hurt. I normally do not even notice it.
It is due to the fact that I do not usually fight against the cuffs. It is useless.
"All right!" she said "now everything is ready for you to enter into the cage" She let out her mouth a ceremonial melody
"The official opening ceremony of the new cage era! Unfortunately, we do not have champagne  here, but you already got apple juice, that's enough"
They pushed the cage close to me, it was easy because there were wheels underneath. The door is open.
"You can now go into the cage, gently, we do not want to hurt you" the woman said and the man helped me, he kept the chain high.
The cage floor is maybe 15 cm off the ground, I had a bit of trouble getting inside but eventually I succeeded in it.
"Good, now go in the middle of the cage and turn around, face toward the door."
The cage is not big, so the journey to move was not long, less than one meter. The cage is so narrow that I just had room to turn. No extra space.
"Now, sit on your ankles and straighten your back to an upright position."
I did so, my head was close to the ceiling lightly. No extra space up.
The man took my collar chain, raised it over the bar on the cage roof and then chain landed behind my back.
He measured the chain closely and finally took the padlock and locked my irons with a chain. I was stuck.
I was frozen in my place like a statue. That was shocking. The tears fell down my cheeks. I did not want to move. I did not want to be inside the cage.
"Great work!" The woman said happily. She pushed the door shut and fitted one lock on it. Then the men put their own. Three big and strong locks.
Even if I do not have a collar / wrist chain I would not have any chance of getting out.
I looked at the door and locks, I felt the weight of my collar, my wrists hurt. I cried. I did not dare move.
They watched me quietly, as suddenly the woman said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I almost forgot one thing!"
I got scared .. what else? Is not this enough already?
Se nodded to the man and said "Uncuff standart cuffs now, she does not need them now. There is no need to use too much restraints" she smiled.
The man bent down and opened my cuffs. It felt great, Cuffs had made pain in my wrists because heavy Irons weighed them down. Now it was much better.
"Thank you," I said quietly.
The woman smiled at me "I think the prisoner must now get used to her new state, we will give you  time to review and settle down.
We're leaving now, I will not be back tonight, but somebody will come... at some point. I'll be back maybe tomorrow. "
She turned "thats all this time". and walked out of the door.
The men walked after him. I heard how the doors were locked.
I was alone. A chained statue inside a cage.

more will come later...

I was alone.
I was kneeling, I sat on my feet in a straight position, the collar weighed my neck.
The floor was hard and unpleasant.
I did not have a cold, I was still near the fireplace. I liked it. I am always likes to open fire ...maybe inside me is a little pyromaniac, who knows ...
I started laughing hysterically, there is no risk at all that the pyromaniac would cause damage here!  Secured pyromaniac.
The idea was silly but laughing helped me get out of misery.
In the corner of the room, up, there are two surveillance cameras. I thought that if the guards or the members of the committee now look at it and see that I laugh ... then they think I'm really crazy.

I moved a little, gently. First I moved my hands. The gap between the wrists was perhaps smaller than in the normal handcuffs. I tried to feel it with my finger but it was difficult. There was no chain between the wrists, it was just a big padlock and there was also a chain up.
Iron cuffs were wide, it was a good thing because then they are not pressed against my flesh and bones sharply. The opposite side was that they were heavy, it was not a big problem yet.
The chain between the hands and the collar was not tight, I could move my head down a little. Or better I could bend slightly forward, the collar prevented bending the head.
My feet and ankles hurt. I sat on them. I still had standart police cuffs on the ankles and they hurt me. Sharp edges heavily weighted my skin and flesh.
I gently shifted the weight to the left and at the same time I moved the right leg sideways. I got my ankle out from under me. At the same time, it triggered burning pain on my ankle, the cuffs had pressed deep into it. Now the blood again circled it felt a great pain.
I complained loudly, cried and screamed. It hurt so much that I was scared to do the same on the other foot.
However, I thought that it must be done quickly. I did it .. it hurt but maybe not so much.
Now I was sitting on the floor of the cage, the bum on the floor and ankles next to the buttocks.  Legcuffs hobble chain was now tight and I could not move any more legs.
I also sitting  more lower, so the collar chain was now tighter, I lost that advantage.

more will come later...

I sat in the cage, I do not know how long. There was no clock in the room. Today, all devices have clocks, telephones, computers and everything else that people are using all the time, so no clock on the wall or table is needed. It's modern.
I was annoyed that I could not move my legs anymore. The ankles were bad but I felt my toes and I could move them. No nervous damage, I think. It would be worrying if I did not feel anything in the legs. Better this way.
I lifted my hands up, it gave me my head / neck to bend forward. Not much, but a bit. I was trying to enjoy that opportunity.
If I wanted to move more, I would have to rise up again, on my ankles. It did not seem like a good idea because of the ankles were sore allready now.
Actually, it was good that the chain was short. When I lowered my hands, the chain tightened and pulled the collar upward. Thatway it did not hurt my neck much.
It, however, force the head to a somewhat strange position as the chain lifted it from behind.

I was trying to think about what had happened. Have I done something wrong and now I'm being punished?
Violation of behavioral rules is not so great a violation that whole life is changing, or is it?
And why that woman, Ilona, had behaved like that. She was very dominant and leading.
The men had not talked about anything all the time, they just did what the woman commanded.
The whole system is based on the fact that all the members of the Committee are on the same level.
All changes and decisions require a majority approval. So ... three members of the Committee must want that my life becomes very difficult.
again ... WHY?

I'm thinking about a woman, she is visiting very rarely, she will never meet me alone. Other Members of the Committee are always involved.
She also makes my corsets and other similar accessories. I sometimes get her old clothes etc. It's nice. Everything has been fine.
I caused her a great disappointment a long time ago, for more than ten years ...
I guess it can not be the reason for this, right?
She has never been really kind to me but still ... why now this?

I could not understand and I was very sad.
Generally I will be very accurately explained about the changes and the reasons for them. Now it has changed.

I have my daily work, in addition to a lot of other things that fulfill my day. I will follow the world closely and consistently.
And my design work! I like that so much, I do not want to stop it!

If my remaining life is inside a small steel cage, everything is destroyed and I become an object. Extreme secured caged animal that does not need the brain. I cried again.

more will come later...

The position was not comfortable, it required concentration.
It was perhaps a good thing because then I could not just think of my misery.
My arms hurt, shoulders were on fire, the back was tired.
I miss my corset and shoulder straps.
I always have my hands behind the back of the night, locked in handcuffs but it's different. Then I'm in my stomach in bed. I and my hands are resting relaxed all night. This is really different!
I do not know how long I've been here... an hour? .. maybe two ...
It is a short time if I'm in here rest of my life.
I had to lift myself upwards to make my feet rest, I could not change the position of the legs. The floor was hard and merciless!
It was impossible to find a comfortable position.

Eventually I heard how the door locks opened.
The man came in and locked the doors again.
"Is everything okay?" he asked with concern, he apparently noticed that I was in pain and cry.
It was a very silly question! All the world's people can understand that things are not well now!
He took the chair and came to sit next to the cage.
"My friend will bring food and drink, maybe after that you will feel better."
A typical man ...The idea was absurd! How food help me in this situation! I wanted to say something bad but I was silent.
"Oh," he said, "We can now forget about the rules of speech, you can say what you want now. Tough behavior rules are important to Ilona, we do not have the great importance of it "
I think about it, is this some sick plot?
First there were very strict rules and now suddenly there is not.
I understand that now that woman, Ilona, is gone and the man seemed much more relaxed. He has always been nice and fair to me.
"Thank you ... sir" I answered hesitate "can I ask for one thing?"
"You can ask anything, I can not do much because you're inside the cage but still." He said "and you do not have to say "sir" in every situation."
It was confusing, how do I know when I need to speak according to the rules and when not ...? In principle, it would be better to follow the rules but it is uncomfortable.

"Can I get heavier shackles on my ankles, sir?" I asked, according to the rules.
He looked surprised.
"Why do you want that?" he asked "you already look very well secured there".
"Sir, I'm very well protected now, but it's not that. I think that the wider irons on my ankles would be a better solution. Then their edges can not hurt my ankles when I sit on top of them." I explained.
He listened to me and looked at my ankles and legcuffs.
"Oh, shit ... you're really right, we did not think that!" He pressed his hand on my feet and toes "You can feel this?"
He was really scared and worried.
"I can feel it, Sir" I said "Do not worry".  I know he is not a bad person.
"I can not change you shackles right now," he said with regret "As you know, here must be at least two persons when you legcuffs opened".
Rules and Practices. I know but I could not think that they are valid even in this situation. I need to wait.

"Sir, can we at the same time also try one thing," I asked, "I have a hard time staying in good position and my shoulders are very painful. It might be helpful if my elbows were in some way closer to one another behind my back "
I moved my arms so that my elbows went closer to each other, it was easy because Irons held my wrists in place.
"I can do this and it will help my shoulders pain, but I can not keep it so long.
Maybe it could help, using a belt or rope etc. It will change my position immediately. It is unlikely to be against the rules. "
The man smiled, "I have always admired your skill to get your elbows together behind your back, it is in my opinion very sexy '
In my opinion, it is no great trick. I was already a teenager trained to do so, I do not know why... I thought that it was an important skill.
I do so often every day, it's my daily exercise when I sit next to the table. I'm not too muscular, so it's easy.
Inside the cage, in this position it is not that easy.
"We can try something when my friend comes" Man said.
We waited.

"Sir," I asked, "I'm sorry that I ask, but I wonder what happened ? This is not an ordinary O-session weekend. There has been a big change, you are talking about lasting issues, disciplines. You speak as I would in cages for long periods. I would travel inside a cage like an animal. I practically live in a narrow cage. Why are you doing that?"
The man looked at me "this is a new kind of experiment, it can be long or short, things can not evolve without experiments." He came closer to me, "I can say that the committee is not unanimous on this matter."
"Why Ilona is the head leader?" I asked
"Every project must have a leader," the man laughed. "She had the willingness to do this."
"She can now take revenge on things that happened a long time ago ..." I said "and you let it happen!"
"You have to calm down now, she does not want to take revenge on anything. Things are old and they have already been discussed long ago," he said,
"But she is Ilona, she has the ability to develop accurate things and she knows how to demand things. She is the leader who can now show what she knows."
"I want to know if the Committee's basic rules is changed?" I almost shouted "I need to know!"
He looked bothered around the room ... "basically the rules have not changed."
I felt like he did not tell everything.

more will come later...

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-11-10 20:28:04)

Finally, another member of the committee arrived.
He brought with him, surprisingly, three  McDonalds meals. For them Big Meals and children Happy Meal for me. My meal were accompanied by even a small children's book. It told the story of cats' bus trip. I could not read it now.
The members discussed a moment, the other reported what we had been discussing.
"OK, maybe we eat first and then we try to do something for you," the other man said, "but first a small thing quickly"
He took the  sheep skin on the floor, he folded it double and it came to my cage beside.
"Let's try to put this under your knees and  feet, it is much nicer then." he said.
It was a great surprise! I would not even know how to ask for it, he thought immediately of my comfort. It felt very good.
It was finally quite easy to do, another man helped me raise myself and the other put a soft sheep skin under my knees. They were able to work well in between the vertical bars.
It had a great impact on me. Physically it made my life much easier, compared to the hard floor. The greatest impact, however, was mentally, I knew how they were concerned about me and wanted to really help me as much as they can.
We ate the meals, another man fed me patiently, his fingers smelling soap. It felt good that he took care of the hygiene. He wiped my mouth and gave water. We even laughed a bit. I got a better mood.

When we had eaten, the man took a heavy box and brought in front of the cage. He took care that I could see it.
"Your New Leg Irons" he said and lifted Irons up from the box.
I sighed ... They looked really heavy! They were very wide, maybe 10 cm, maybe more, and they were thick iron.
"The irons are shaped like oval so that they fit it as well as possible." The man said, "They are, however, very heavy, so walking, or even standing with them is difficult, so there is a possibility of additional chains coming to your waist band. Whenever you stand upright, the chains hold the iron up so they do not give weight to your ankle / tendons."
He also showed me a waist band, it was as heavy and massive as the other Irons.
"The good thing about this is that you are inside a cage, so you can not stand or walk, then you do not need waisband / additional chains." he said. "of course the normal hobble is involved but that's just on the cage floor and does not give more weight"
He shows a chain that also was a big and heavy chain.

more will come later...

I was terrified of the idea that sometimes I had to walk with those irons, it seemed impossible to think.
I have a bit of a similar experience from the past, perhaps 7 to 8 years ago. That time it was a just experiment - play but it was fun.
For me prepared  a copy of the shackles of the Finnish dangerous prisoners wore at the beginning of 1900. Then the big prisoner might have weighed 120 kg and his chains weighing more than 30 kg. So, when my weight was less than 60 kg, my chains weighed about 15 kg.
There was collar, waistband, ankle and wristband and lots of heavy chains.
It was crazy. I was locked up for a week, It was an interesting experience.
Anyway, I would not want it again. The rest of life in such shackles is not a nice idea.

"If we are ready, we can now change your ankle cuffs," the man said.
He bent down again and moved the legcuffs down then he put the iron band around my ankle. He put the chain in place and locked the lock. Then the same on the other side of the other foot.
The new chain was shorter than the standart cuffs chain, it was a surprise and a minor problem. I did not get my ankles easily  to my bums sides.
After that he opened my normal legcuffs and took them away.
"Sir, the chain is now shorter" I said "can it be extended?  It would help a lot".
"No, we can not do that" he said, " it is designed that way. I have to admit that we are not just thought about this issue. The main idea was that since the new chain is heavier then it's good that it's a bit shorter.
Maybe in the future we can change the chain but right now it is impossible." He added.
Okay, I got it and understood. I thought bitterly that it suppose  be accepted by Ilona. She is now the leader of everything .
I moved my legs to under me, it felt great! I was able to sit  on the ankles and did not hurt my ankles. It felt great, just like I had my own small chair.  ... great moments of life ...

I tested my position. I lifted my hands up and bent forward. The chain ran lightly over the bar and it was easy. My forehead was able to touch the floor of the cage but not more. It did not allow the rest. However, it was great to be able to move and change the position slightly!
"Now we introduce an additional invention," said another man and showed me a thin steel rod. "When this rod is placed through the chain, it will prevent it from passing through the roof, meaning it locks your position as we desired, a simple invention !".
"testing it now" he said "put your forehead on the floor."
I did so,my hands were almost upright, touching the ceiling of the cage.
"... and now I lock the chain ..." he said and I immediately noticed that my hands were locked up. I could not change the position.
The lock pin was somewhere outside the cage, I had no way of removing it.
"Of course, a lock can be used instead of locking pin, but now this works like this" the man said.
I had a forehead on the floor, my hands on the cage roof. I was on my knees and my butt was high in the air. The position was not comfortable.
"Spread your legs, knees apart," the man said. He had a pair of leather belts and he tied my knees to the cage rods on both sides.
I was very open and helpless.
"You know what's going to happen next"  man smiled.
I had a good guess as to what would happen next.
The difference in the situation had caused me to forget that it was O weekend, but now I remember it fast. It felt a good idea.
The man put on latex gloves in his hands. He put a elastic rubber dildo on  floor, under my mouth.
"lick and moisten the dildo" he said "do it well".
I did so, he moved behind me and touched me.
He put fingers inside me, moved them, teased my clitoris... ""Well, you do not need to lick and make dildo wet , it's been taken care of and finished here" He laughed "you are always ready!"
"Sir,  not always," I said, "only during these weekends".
Men laughed.
He took a dildo and tape it with some sort of wood rod. it was maybe a meter long.
He pushed the dildo inside me, it slipped easily in, he pushed it patiently back and forth, up and down ... I was annoyed because I could not move myself but he knew what he was doing. He reached the right points .
"hmm ... you do not have a butt plug now" he said during work "should you have it?" he asked for a conversation style.
I already had a hard time concentrating. I do not know the answer.
"I do not know Sir" I said, "It's your decision"
"Do you want it?" he asked with a loud voice.
"I want to!" I responded excitedly "Sir, I want it, thank you!"
So he put lube my anus and slide buttplug in, it was not a big one.
It felt weird, usually plug is in first and then others, now the dildo was already inside.
The position  was horrible and it gave me pain on my shoulders, knees and my back but it all added to my excitement.
I felt that the culmination was on the rise.
The pain went up but so was the pleasure.
That man took a massage machine, Hitachi, and gave me massages from the outside.
It was awesome ... and then I could not hold back, I'll explode! I feel how my fluid splashed into my thighs, I wanted to quit but they continued ... and continued. I had a long and enjoyable explosive orgasm!
Eventually, they stopped, I had difficulty breathing. They put some kind of pillow under my head, I could rest so that the collar did not choke me. I remained in the same position, and I shaking uncontrollably.
Men were sitting next to the cage and looked at me, "wow ... I have said already but I will say again. You're quite a machine!"
"The cage is now officially tested," the man smiled. It is very good that the floor has holes, liquid spills easily flow away.
The bad thing is that you wet your sheep skin now. "
"No harm, sir" I said "Can I get out of the cage now?" I asked.
The man looked surprised, "You can not get out of the cage, I thought you did understand what Ilona said.The cage has three locks, all of us must be there to lock the door and open the door.
She said that she might come tomorrow ... so maybe you can get out of here. But just because you move to a smaller cage. "

more will come later...

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2018-11-12 18:53:38)

I was very disappointed.
Basically, I knew I could not get out of a cage but still I hoped, I hoped they just cheated me.
They gave me water, it felt good, I really needed it.
They removed chain locking pin, I would have been able to get up but I did not want.
It felt good to keep the head on the pillow. The collar felt so light. I got my fingers in the hole in the roof of the cage, it reduced the pain in the wrists.
My knees and back still felt pain but still I feel that I could fall asleep.
The man put more wood in the fireplace and I had a nice warmth.
"You were thinking that we could tie your elbows together," he said, "are you still agree with...?".
In this position, when my hands are up, it might not be a good idea ... that would be of no use.
"No, Sir," I said tired, "now it's good this way, maybe later"
I just wanted to rest and maybe sleep the pain away.

I might have slept for some time, I do not know how long.
One of the men was gone. There was only one man in the room. He was sitting on the couch with a laptop. He was watching some movie or TV series.
I was completely numb, I had been in the same position for a long time.
I tried to move but it produced great pain. I screamed in pain.
The man was frightened and put the laptop away. He looked worried.
"I apologize, sir," I said, "I did not mean to disturb you."
"you do not bother me," he said kindly, "how do you do, is everything all right?"
I tried to get up but I did not succeed in it, my muscles did not obey me.
My knees were still tied to cage bars.
"I'm airing my downstairs now very carefully ..." I laughed impotently.
"it's sometimes a good thing" man smiled "I'll help you up"
He came to me and took the knee belts away. I was still like a statue, I could not move.
"Do not tell anyone that I did this" he said and unlocked the chain from my collar.
I was still in the same position but he gently lowered my hand down behind my back. That movement gave pain to my shoulders, they were like a fire. But in the end it felt great.
Thank you, sir, "I said gratefully, "I will not tell anyone, at least not to Ilona".
"Do you need to empty yourself?" he asked
The idea that I pee in the cage was not pleasant. I did not want to do that.
"Ok" he said, I'll give you a blanket. Try  sleep and rest a bit. I am here all night with you. "
"It's been a long time since someone has slept the night in the same room with me," I said. He did not answer anything.
He went to the wall and dimmed the lights. He put a nice blanket on me.
"Sir, can I get my hands free?" I asked.
"No, that's not possible" the man said and took the laptop again, the conversation was over.

more will come later...

I knew beforehand that it was not possible. I still wanted to try. But I did not want to irritate him any more. He has been very nice to me.
That is why I need to adapt. Crying and complaining is not worth anything.
I slept for a short times, then again the pain aroused me.
Hard floor, on my knees, doubled over and  hands behind my back is not easy to relax.
The wide collar did not help. But I was happy that he removed my chain. It was a great relief.
Usually I sleep in my stomach, hands behind my back, but it is much easier. On a soft mattress, I can relax completely when the pillow is fine so I do not have to move all the time. I missed my bed!
Over time, the position became impossible. I was trying to get up but it was hopeless. It felt like my head and especially the collar weighed a ton. I did not get it up. The weak stomach and back muscles did not help. Now I should have needed them.

I wonder what happens if I fall sideways. Inside the cage was very little space in width.
I made a plan... Vertical bars are so close that I can lean on them and then roll on the floor. And when I am on the floor, I can perhaps achieve better posture. It was a very good plan!
So ... I moved myself sideways as much as possible, it was not a lot, maybe 15 to 20 cm. The floor hurt my knees, the ankles steel bands slid easily .
Then I let myself fall over sideways. My shoulder hit heavily on the bar and then I went to lie on my floor.
The plan had already taken place but as soon as I realized that I made a big mistake. The cage was sideways too cramped! Bars rushed me to a worse position. I had wedged between them. The bars heavily weighted my arms and legs. Shoulder hurt terribly.
My head was off the floor sideways, I could not lower it down because the collar prevented it,My neck hurt.
Pain and harm was enormous but what can I do?
I did not know how much the clock was ... the room was quite dark.
The man had said he was with me all night but I could not possibly see him. I would not have wanted to wake her up.
If it's already morning, I may have to wait a little while for her to wake up. But if there is still much time, this is unbearable!
Eventually I decided to ask if he was in the room.
"Sir" I tried to say carefully but the words did not come out of my mouth, the collar weighed too much.
I concentrated on breathing and I said more loudly, "Sir," my voice sounded like a crow screams "Is anybody here?"
"I'm here," the man said from the darkness, "I have been following your activity"
He moved closer "that's the reason that you're chained inside the cage, then you could not hurt yourself, that's my mistake."
"Sir, I'm sorry. I made a fool but now I need help. This is intolerable"
The man looked at me, "You're really stuck in it, we have to wonder how we can survive without major damages"
He put some cushions under my head. It helped a lot, my neck was able to rest.
"I need to use force and raise you sideways. Bars will hurt you, but that's the only way" he thought.
"Wait a minute," he said, and brought a small bottle from the table: erotic sliding oil
"Probably this can be used also in other than ass hole "he smile" multi-purpose oil  but rarely used in cages iron bars.
He put oil to bars and my skin.
"Ok," he said, "Now is the time to act," He took me firmly and yanked firmly upwards.
It did not hurt so much as I was afraid.
I was back on my knees.
"I'll help you now on the floor to your belly," he said, and gently helped me. My muscles were in the cramp but ended up succeeding.
He put a thin pillow under my head. Cage was just so long that I could fit it when my knees were folded, my ankles up.
"I want to be sure that you will not hurt yourself more tonight," he said and belt  my ankles to bars.
The last thing was that he attached the chain to my wrist Irons and attached it to the cage ceiling. It did not raise my hands, it only had mental significance.
"It's only 04:00 at night, we still have time to sleep," he said.
Basically, I was happy. I wanted to better pose and now I got it.

more will come later...

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

"Do not tell anyone that I did this" he said and unlocked the chain from my collar.
I was still in the same position but he gently lowered my hand down behind my back. That movement gave pain to my shoulders, they were like a fire. But in the end it felt great.
Thank you, sir, "I said gratefully, "I will not tell anyone, at least not to Ilona".

but you just told everyone - and that surely includes Ilona

Last edited by agricola64 (2018-11-13 23:00:11)

I slept surprisingly well.
Wrist Irons produced a bit of trouble, they did not allow my hands to be relaxed than standart cuffs. Their joints were shorter and the joining point is in not good  place. there was no chain between them, just a padlock .
Anyway, I'm sleep pretty well now. It was perhaps because the previous night had been bad too. Now I was like a coma ... like a dead fish.
The room was already bright, the man sat on the couch again and looked at me.
"Good morning,  prisoner," he said kindly, "You slept a deep sleep."
"My friend comes after a short time, he brings breakfast for us here. Then we make morning routines and a new day can begin"

My regular guards are out of work this weekend, they have free time now.
Members of the Committee take care of the basic things now. It feels weird.
"When he comes, we'll move you to a shower / toilet cell where you can do things."
The idea sounded fine! I can clear myself, wash myself ... wash my teeth! the simple idea made me happy.
Even though I slept well, the hard cage floor did not feel comfortable anymore but I could not move.
Fortunately, another man came in relatively soon. He was carrying a paper bag which included breakfast. McDonalds again ... they are loyal customer..
He took 3 cups, three sandwiches and a few water bottles. Coffee smelled fine.
"Wow ..." he said and looked at me, "you've had a rough night. Your arm is a bad-ass bruises " as zebra stripes. I watched the surveillance camera record this morning, your activity at night looked really ferocious "
I was shocked, I had not thought of the whole thing. I know there are cameras in this room also, but I did not think they were being recorded.
"As you know, all members of the Committee have a phone application that can track you all the time or afterwards". He showed me his phone, there was a stopped picture where I was stuck inside the cage. The picture was just a bit blurry .. night time picture.
So everyone knows what's going on all the time, either directly live or later.
No secrets in my life.
Basically, I did not know about that application. I thought that only the guards look at the direct surveillance camera video ... if they look.
But of course it also works like this, the modern day. I felt stupid again.

"We drink coffee now that it is still warm" the man said "you will still have to wait."
They did not have a hurry and they sat on the couch to enjoy the breakfast.
"You have a butt plug still inside you".
I had not even noticed it but he was right.
"Another person, who is also often locked in a similar cage ... she also has a  plug .." he started.
"Greyhound .. Rachel?" I asked
"Yes, well-observed" man said "she cleans the used plug in  her own mouth, what do you think of it?"
"Sir ..." I thought, "I think it's very disgusting, it is humiliating and totally unnecessary. It is not hygienic"
The man looked at me and drank more coffee, "Thank you for your opinion, it is always valuable".

more will come later...

Eventually they had been drinking their coffee.
The man opened the door to my cell compartments. He pushed my cage inside.
I was still in my stomach cage on the floor. I could not look straight ahead because the collar but it was fun to watch the facilities from below, at about 20 cm high. A new perspective.
We went through my day cell, passed the night cell and finally we were in the toilet / shower area. Four locked doors.
They take off my ankle's belts.
"Move your feet under you," he ordered. "Keep your head down."
It was difficult but eventually I did it. I was in a cage bum upright.
The man took the chain which was already attached to my wrists and put it through the roof of the cage attached to my collar.
I was back in the original position.
He took the pillow and sheep's skin out of the cage. There I was just me and my irons.
"Empty yourself," the man said, "do you need to do the number two too?"
.... number two ... I wonder what it is but then I understand!
"No, sir. I do not need number two" I said quickly because I was afraid that then the plug would come out and I should probably clean it up.
The man smiled at my quick reaction.
"Now you can get up and make a pee"
I tried to get up but it was difficult, I had been in a different position for a while.
"I can help you," said the man and took my hand up and pressed them down, at the same time the chain lifted my collar up.
I feel like my muscles and bones break. It was shocking and painful. But in the end I was up.
I am like part of the machine, when one part  move, the other moves accordingly, without option.
"Now you can do it freely and neatly" the man said, "You may not notice but the cage floor is shaped like a shower floor. All liquid always flows out of the holes, great engineering work "
... it was certainly a great invention but right now I do not know how to appreciate it.
I made space between my ankles, lifted myself a little and let go of the pee. It was a strange situation but I did not care. It felt good and liberating.
Men put latex gloves on their hands. It was clear that I did not wash myself.
He took a water hose and sprayed me.
"spread your legs" he ordered and sprayed again under heavy pressure. The water was not cold but still it was a bit uncomfortable.
He fitted a hose massage nozzle, water came out while giving massage.
He gave it to my shoulders and thighs but in the end he rubbed my pussy.
Water pulses seemed tough and even hurt me but he continued.
It seemed drastic, but it finally happened again. I felt that I got excited.
He continued and continued, and eventually I got a small orgasm.
Then he stopped. that's it ... I missed more and more. He teased me.
He pulled the water hose off.
"Done, we can go back to the lobby," he said.
They opened the doors and pushed the cage and me back into the lobby.
When we arrived, I noticed that Ilona sitting on the couch and looked at us.
She did not look happy.

more will come later...

Ilona sat on the couch, the laptop was on the table in front of her and she watched it.
"You have had a very interesting night," she said, "apparently, all the participants did not understand the idea of this weekend."
"I think that members of the Committee must hold a meeting," she continued, "but first the prisoner can enjoy the breakfast".
Cage was pushed to the old place, in front of the fireplace. Ilona folded the blanket in a tight scroll and gave it to the man. The man put it under my knees. It was a surprise and I appreciated it greatly.
Ilona took the chair and sat in the cage next to me. She took a piece of bread and put it in my mouth. I was like a hungry kid of a bird. The collar caused hurt and eating was slow. It was good that the bread was in small pieces.
I got water from the drinking straw, I was well taken care of.
I also tasted tea but it was already cold and I did not like it.
"I'm sorry that the tea has cooled," Ilona said, "This is what happens when I did not give clear instructions" She looked at the men.
"What happened last night is not your fault," she said, "It is a example that the rules must always be followed. You are a highly thinking and imaginative person. Everyone must follow the rules, it's all your best. "
She even wiped my mouth when I had eaten.
I could not think of her taking care of my needs. It was very strange. Nurse in black leather.... Seriously, she only had casual leather jeans and boots, slim fit wool sweater, the profile of the corset was visible above the shirt.
An admirable ensemble once again, I'm a fan of her style.
"What will happen next ..." she said, "We will isolate you, you will get earplugs and leather hood, that is, you can not see and hear our negotiation here." We also insure the insulation so that we put the steel walls in your cage. "
"How long ..." Ma'am "I asked.
She looked surprised "as long as we decide" she said "so that you do no more stupid questions we will also put gag to you".
For a moment I had imagined she could be a nice person ...
The man gave her some supplies. First, ear plugs. They were normal, expanding in the ear, stoppers. She put them carefully in my ears, she also put a piece of tape on top.
Next, the red silicon ball. My normal gag. She buckled it tightly behind my neck.
Then lace up leather hood, I saw it was new though it was similar to my former one. It smelled strongly for the new leather. It is an enchanting scent.
She worked fast and efficiently even though I was inside the cage and she was outside.
I was in complete darkness, I was able to breathe well through the nose.
I feel how they grabbed my elbows and moved them closer. After a while, they let go. I thought they might think what to do to my elbows.
For a moment it was quiet, then I felt when the cage moved slightly. a few sharp jerks. I knew the cage steel walls were attached. I was alone in the dark, isolated.

more will come later...

(Today I have a little bit of dark thoughts and memories, I'm sorry if this is upsetting).

Darkness is not a bad thing, I'm accustomed to the use of the hood.
I normally sleep hooded, there's nothing special. It even calms me. The same thing as that bird cage is covered, the inside of the bird calms down and maybe sleeps.
The same thing with ballgag. Sometimes I sleep it into my mouth, sometimes I do not. There is no exact rule about it. It can be decided by the guards. It does not really matter to me. Normally the ball is not impossibly large.
Ear plugs are irritating me. It is not a normal practice. Usually I can hear what's going on around. Eg. In the morning I usually am already awake and I can hear the cell doors opened.
Now I can hear my breathing, swallowing, heartbeat ... It's a very strong feeling. I'm really alone with myself.
I still know that I have steel walls around me. I can not see anyone, and no one can see me.
Loneliness.

I was happy that under my knees there was a soft blanket. It was a luxury I appreciated.
I was able to move slightly, to change position. bend forward and rise up. it felt great.
I had to admit that Ilona was right, now I can not hurt myself.

I had no idea of the time. it had stopped.
It may be that I have been in it for hours, but I may have been only a few tens of minutes ...
How long can their meeting last? Can I then get out of the cage? Why is nothing happening? Are they gone away and left me alone in the room?

Unpleasant memories came into my mind.
I had a time when I was mentally and physically tortured. It was not about sexual activity or bad sleep. That was true.
Then some men wanted me to be involved in the crimes, being part of the smuggling system.
I did not want to do that, I did not agree to it.
They used many means, trying to manipulate my mind.
In the end, I was tied up on the floor of a somekind warehouse, frogtied, wrists tied to ankles.. The rope between the elbows.
I had rope from neck to wall. To prevent the escape.
I was told that now I have time to think about who the family member / loved one to me, I would like first to sacrifice. Whom do they hurt first.
I figured that if I crush my face, they can not use me but I was too slow (or not immediately can do it). They came up with what I'm trying to do and put me some sort of boxing helmet on my head. It protected my face effectively.
I was there for three days, sometimes it was dark, sometimes light. I messed up on that floor badly, they forced me to drink liquid.
I was there three days before I broke down. I agreed to do what they wanted.
Then I wanted to die, I was ready for it, but death did not come.
I went over the threshold that I no longer care about what happened to me. I had to save my beloved people.

I'm sorry that I told this but those memories came into my mind.
Now the thing is completely different, I have nothing to fear and this is just an extreme play.
People may not always be able to comprehend what kind of flashbacks may come to my mind.
Today, my  means to cope with it is to tell them to you in public.

more will come later...

The memory of the past made me sad, I waved myself back and forth as I could, as if swinging on a chain.
I felt that the cage was moved slightly. That's how I knew I was not in room one. It calmed me.
My mind returned to the present. Everything is fine, I thought.
My back and shoulders were sore, I longed for my corset, it would ease my posture which was not good at the moment, I was bowing forward and it tired me.
Time passed, nothing happened. I tried to estimate the time but it was impossible.
Finally, I felt movement in the cage, small sharp movements. Then again, nothing.
In the end, I felt the heat of the fireplace better. I decided that the cage walls were taken away. It felt comfortable. Although I can not see them but they see me. I do not have to worry and I'm supervised.

As suddenly as I felt someone touching me, on my arms. Close to the elbows.
I feel how the leather belt was tightened around my arms, elbows closer to each other. They did not touch each other but still my pose changed significantly. more upright.
That was what I had hoped for. It felt good when I was a straight upright position but when I bowed down,  it made it harder to lift  hands up.
It gave me a new challenge and helped me to forget the past. I was again in the present.
Again time passed and nothing happened.

Eventually, after a long time, the cage moved. They pushed it carefully. Still, it was difficult to maintain the balance inside the cage. It was easy to conclude that we going to cell department. To the end, the toilet / shower cell.
They took the cushion out of my knees. At the same time I felt tapping and light strikes in my thighs. I decided that they wanted me to get up on my feet. It was very difficult, in the end I was in a tight squat position, my shoulders against the ceiling of the cage.
They touched my butt plug, now it's time to take it out. However, it is only a small and pretty plug, I was hoping that out comes plug only, not  anything else.
I was secretly happy that I had a gag in the mouth and a hood at my head.
There was no possibility that I'd need to clean the plug.
The plug came out, also came poo, I could not help it. I was ashamed.
I hate to have to deal with these things. it is very humiliating!
At the same time I also let pee come ..
I was hoping that the cage floor engineer's work will work well. At the same time, however, I felt a warm water shower. Cage and I was washed clean.
Eventually, we returned the same way back, I was back in front of the fireplace, familiar place.

more will come later...

Again time passed, I enjoyed the warmth of the fireplace.
Basically, I was isolated but still I knew I was not alone. It was a nice feeling.
I began to have the feeling of thirst, maybe a little hungry too.
Was already evening? I could not know. I had been hooded throughout the day.
I started thinking again of the past.
There are many unpleasant memories, fear of pain, violence, narcissism, and direct sadism.
I am very happy that I am now here. I feel privileged when I can feel this great security.
It may be uncomfortable sometimes but I will totally accept it if it is the price I have to pay.
Nothing in the world is free.

Finally, as suddenly I felt that my hood was touched. I was completely in my thoughts and I was scared of it. I felt soothing hands on my shoulder and  they took the elbows belt away.
I relaxed and let them open my hood, it was a nice feeling to get a fresh air on the face. They also took the ear plugs off. The gag was still in my mouth.
When my eyes became accustomed to the light I saw a table of empty containers and dining supplies. They have kept a good party. I was hungry and thirsty.
"Welcome back, prisoner" Ilona said "You have had a very quiet day".
The men moved a smaller cage to front of my cage.
"It's time to change the cage, you can explore your new cage all next night," she said.
A small cage disturbed me, it looked really small, it was impossible for me to be there!
"We will show you a new invention, it guarantees that you will not be bored inside the cage."
The men took somekind device from the  box , he put it on the cage so I can see it .
"You can see that there is a device that is connected to a dildo and a plug, they are familiar to you. The device is attached to the cage in the back wall and they go to  inside you.There is also a massager to rub your pussy.
It is timed automatically. In addition, you get electric shocks to your inner thighs, it's also familiar with you and in the past".
"Maybe one hour alternation is a good experiment at first, meaning one hour of massages and shocks, then one hour rest and again with massage and shocks etc." she thinking, "or something else is considered".
I was terrified, I was trying to deny but it was useless.
"Your evening food is served in the new cage so do not worry," she said.

Man unlock the chain from my wrists. They each took their keys and opened the door locks. It was an awesome feeling even though I knew it was just momentary.
"Move out of the cage," he ordered.
It was really hard to get myfeet working, the man was holding my collar chain so I did not fall.
When I was out of the cage I tried to stand up but it was impossible, my legs were very weak and the cramp. They understood it and did not force me.

more will come later...

I did not have a long time to be "free",Men grabbed me and lifted me into a small cage.
Basically, it was good that I did not get used to standing because I was forced on my knees again.
I noticed that the floor of the cage is a flat steel plate. I was happy about it. If I had to be on steel bars, it would have been very painful.
They did not spend time, they locked my collar to a short chain that was on the cage floor.
Ankle cuffs locked in cage corners. I can not move my legs anymore.
I was a tightly folded on top of my knees.
"Now we are installing the device" Ilona said.
The man with latex gloves was dealing with my lower body. He laughed and said, "I can see that the prisoner is allready waiting for the dildo, no extra lubrication is needed here."
I can admit that I was in some way already excited about what's coming. Everyone may not understand it but my mind works like that. I know what I need.
The flexible dildo slipped easily in, the man teasing me, he moved it back and forth and slightly up and down. I responded with my pelvic movement, it felt good!
Then lotion and plug installation. He was careful and did it slowly, back and forth all the time, stretching the hole.
The tight kneeling position gave a great experience when my holes were filled. I felt really full, the dildo pressed inside me in the right place and I was very excited.
They connect the dildo and plug into the device and then attached it to the back of the cage. I was really stuck!
Between my legs, the floor of the cage was attached to something, it pushed my pussy from the outside, my clit.
Then I felt how the top of my thighs were glued to something on the inside. I knew they were electric pads.
"The installation is almost complete" Ilona said with satisfaction. "You have a long night coming, you have to eat and drink something now".
She took my gag away. I was a little sorry about it. In this situation I liked it.
She put a small jar next to my mouth, it was a flexible drinking straw.
She put a straw in my mouth "Liquid food, in that position your stomach bowel does not work very well so it is better that you do not eat solid food now "
It sounded very wise, I felt well cared for.
I sucked liquid, it was not particularly good-tasting but I knew that it is good to eat / drink it. Finally, I got water.
"Now everything is going to be ready!" Ilona said.
The man put steel bar through the cage across, on my back. My arms were on top of it, the elbows.The bar was locked in place.I had to impossible to try to get up, already collar chain blocked it.
Finally, the cage lid  closed, it was also locked.
Men grabbed the cage and lifted it, they moved it into a bigger cage.
It was not easy, the cage and I together are heavy and the work position for men was difficult. I was sorry for them. It was not nice to me as well, sharp movements hurt me.
Finally I was inside a big cage, they locked the door. Three locks again.
"Now, a some electrical work and everything is ready!" Ilona said, "We connect the electric wires and the timer guides their operation. Welcome to the wonderful world of automation!"
I was a bit scared but still I was very excited.

more will come later...

"Testing" the man said and I felt electric shocks in my inner thighs. They were initially mild but they became harder, even too hard. I screamed in pain, and he adjusted them a little milder.
The electric shocks ran out but the next massaged machine shook my clit. It fell firmly against me. He set his power up and down and eventually found a sense of control.
I noticed that I'm really stuck, I could not shirk its power.
And these were just short tests!

"Everything is going to be ready for your night" Ilona said.
"Things are done automatically, but you do not have to worry about it. Here is someone all night to monitor that everything goes well. "She looked thoughtfully men. "A prisoner sometimes keeps a rather loud voice, what do you think ... does she need gag?
"Maybe it's better so" the man replied "no one wants to listen to the prisoner's cry all night".
He took my gag and put it in my mouth. I do not resist, it would have been in vain.
He tightened it tight, it fell deep into my mouth. It was perhaps unnecessarily tight but I got used to it.

They started to put steel walls in the cage: I did not want it! I'm being isolated again!
The holes in the walls became a little light, just like the cage roof. But that light also lost, they covered a cage with some, perhaps with blanket or something.
Darkness was perfect. Nothing happened. I could not move. I knew what would happen but I did not know when. It was torture.
How long will I have to be here. I do not even know what the clock is. all night ... 8 hours? 10 hours? What after that?
I also thought about my work and responsibilities. I have things that customers expect me to do tomorrow. How can I do them in a cage? After such a night ...?
Thousands of thoughts ran through my head, at the same time I was scared of the future.
I tried to focus on the present, the sexual torture that is about to begin.

I was surrendered and prepared to come but nothing happens!

My thoughts went away again.
I thought of this cage, Pichard Cage.
Its name is apparently derived from artist Georges Pichard. He was a comic artist who drew erotic images in the last century.
I am admired his work, they often also reported that female prisoners were punished harshly and cruelly, also sexually.
His drawing style is admirable and clear.
This cage is also in his many pictures. I am looking through pictures and wondered what it would be like to be inside the cage. Now I am.
This has been developed from the idea, but equipment and automation have been added to this. The modern time Pichard Cage ... developed by the sadists.

I do not know the time, nothing happens, how long have I been waiting for?
My position is not good. The good thing is that the collar is locked just down. Now I can lower my head even a little. It's the only exercise I can do.
At first I was sexually excited, but now it has changed to frustration.  Maybe this is a new way to torture ...?

What they said ... one-hour periods. then break and again hour etc.
Maybe they've got some wire without plugging in and the machine is not working now.
Installation error, fuse blown?
I tried to be a humorist but it was difficult in this position.

more will come later...

A last part of the last session report...

The position was difficult, it felt bad.
I was able to lower my hips a little bit but then massager weighed painfully on my pussy.

Then suddenly ... I felt something in my inner thighs. First, small ticks but they grew systematically stronger. Designated pace, wavy.
Light pulses turned into strong attacks that forced my muscles to move. The intensity varied on a regular basis.
Then came the massager, the ball was firmly on my clit began vibrations.
In principle, I was able to control the vibration force. I was able to raise myself a bit, but I got tired and again to land myself on the ball.
In the beginning I thought that I would not be able to move in any but I was wrong.
I also went to front and back, not a lot, maybe 2 cm, but it had a huge impact. Dildo and plug my inside moved. Or really they were in place and I moved.
I could not do anything. I was part of the machine.
And I got excited.
The acceleration arose and I felt how I was moving towards the orgasm.
I could not stop, I did not want to block it. I let it come.
"The operation of the machine continued and kept me excited for a long time.
Then. Stop.

Nothing, everything ended fast.
I tried to relax, it was hard to breathe, It is not profitable position out of breath.
I thinking, maybe I first waited for an hour, then the machine worked an hour. So,two hours have passed.
How long is the night? 8 hours? ie 4 such periods. Maybe more, I can not know.
I knew this was going on, I can not avoid it. I have to rest. I tried to relax. I tried to reach some sort of sleep mode.
I succeeded because suddenly I felt that everything started again.
The break had passed really fast, maybe I had slept!
The system worked as before and I was part of the machine.
A part of the brainless machine that does what is designed.
Session was exactly the same as last time, now I may have worked better and made things easier.
The end result is orgasm and fatigue.
Again break.

Basically, I no longer felt pain.
I thought fantasy pictures and stories. Human Cow.
They are fantasies where a woman is attached to the machine. Her vital functions are maintained and needs will be met.
Her job is to produce milk and pleasure for her handler.
She does not need the brain.
Milk yield can be maximized by using hormones and other necessary means.
I saw in my mind a picture of women with unimaginable big breasts. Breast is connected to the milking machine. The woman stands in a rack, chained.
In her mouth is a tool that can be connected to the feed machine. It also works as a gag.
On the back, ass hole which is connected to the tube and pipes, automatic enema.
At the front maybe a device that can be rewarded for a good job. Massager or dildo.
It could be a big production facility. Many women (milking units).
In principle, women could also act as childbirth machines.
I wonder if anyone thinks about this?
Maybe just me.

The break went fast again.
The machines started again like the previous one.
Now everything was already familiar.
I even thought about technical things. The dildo inside me went well, the movement was short.
I was worried about the plug. Does it need lubrication?
I tried to feel something but I did not recognize the pain. I concluded that basically the plug does not slide like a dildo, it just moves inside guts body. So it does not need extra lubrication.
The problem has been solved.
Orgasm was perhaps milder than the previous ones but it was ok.

I had lost track of time. Time seemed to go fast. The hour was a short time .
The next break I tried again to rest.
Then again the next session, it was already a pure routine.
I was again reaching the top when I noticed that the cage came in light.
The big cage walls were taken away!
Sessio continued and I noticed that the men looked at me.
They adjusted the machine's strength more, it changed the overall layout. The changes caused me to get even stronger orgasm.

Eventually they turned off the machines.
They took the massager  off and disconnected the plug / dildo from the cage wall. "Uhh ... you have not been very tidy here," the man said.
"Good morning," the other man said, "the fun is over now."
Had it gone all night? I wondered. Knowing time in isolation is very difficult.
"Toilet time," the man said, and they pushed me back through the cell compartment Shower / toilet cell.
They opened a big cage. Ilona was not there but her key was.
They raised a small cage (and me) and lifted the cage door out. They also removed the steel bar from my back. The position of the hands was easier now.
The man opened my collar and I got my old collar back. It was a great surprise!
The collar was locked in a long chain that was attached to the wall, as always in the shower.
My ankles unlocked from cage. Wrist Irons was removed, my hands were free!
"Use your time, you're free to get out of the cage," the man said.
I did not believe what I heard ... Can I get up?
This time, "cage session" is over, you will return to normal routine.
I was still in the cage. I did not understand anything.
"This time we were planning a slightly different weekend for you," the man smiled. "We admit that it could be mentally very hard, but you did it well."
"Anyway, some of this was true," he said, "cages and a few other new things and practices will be closer to your life." It's true that your life may be too easy, so we will add a little more bondage to your life.
During the month you can come across surprise sessions that you can not know in advance "
"But now we're leaving you, your regular guards will handle the rest of the things and routines," he said. "And one more thing ... It's Sunday night, at 9.30 PM, and we speeded up your days and nights." The human mind is a wonderful thing! "

I was so fucked up ... literally.
My mind was not able to handle the matter.
Fortunately, I still had the ball in the mouth so I said nothing stupid.

Wow ... took me three weeks to get a written cage session report!
... I'm a slow writer.
In fact, I did some time after the session, I had to "arrange" things in my head.
The mental part of Session was very hard, I might not be able to write what I felt in that moment.
I do not know if I can write it in my own language but not at least in English. Google Translator is not so wise ...

There was physical pain in the session but also mental confusion which made it a very different experience.
Fear of the future and uncertainty is a very powerful means. It may even overwhelm the pain.

About report writing, I have received personal messages where there are concerns about what is happening.
Thanks for those contacts, they feel good. It's good to know that I'm not alone.
I told the questioners immediately that it was just a session, but I did not tell it in the diary.

so .... My daily life is like before.
Normal Routines and Practices.
Last weekend was a short test that tried cage changes in practice etc.
Pichard Cage now slides nicely in a large cage. I still do not like Pichard cage.
It may be that we will experiment with the car traveling with the cage.
I'm not excited about it.

Sessio report has been made, now I added a new chapter to CaptiveGirl lifestory.
They are still "old" (more than 10 years ago) writing. But maybe we are approaching the present and this day slowly ..

A wonderful autumn day here!
I was just Outdoors. It's a beautiful sunny day, I liked it. The temperature is below zero (Celsius). There is no snow, but the ground was already frozen.
The air was good to breathe.
:)
I think I need thicker mittens for winter. Current are thin leather and they are very tight, they are not warm in use. It is, of course, a good thing in the summer but not now.
I trust that the Committee will take care of it.

Here I can notice winter coming in that the first ski races can be seen on TV.
I do not really like Nordic ski competitions, they are boring :( but the alpine competitions (slalom, downhill etc) are nice to follow. I am a big fan Linsey Vonn ...
"Great" sports like hockey I do not follow at all. I do not like its aggression. Hockey is too much in the media.
I'm actively following motorsports, maybe because my parents are an active enthusiast and a trustee at the national level. We kids were always with them.

I am a fan of Kimi Räikkonen also :)
I saw him a lot of kart races when I was a child. Then he was not well known, he was an ordinary, quiet boy (older than me).
I have followed his career closely and I wish him all the best.
I like her style :)

New picture.
I must show what's coming.
I am very excited!

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Prod … +nahka.JPG

The manufacturer has several new products!

The power of the Internet is undeniable!
I told yesterday that I need warm mittens and today I got them!
... maybe it was not about it, but it was a funny coincidence :)

Next weekend is the day of the visit. My friend will visit here. I am waiting for her, from the previous meeting is a long time.
According to the calendar, there is also an O-weekend at the same time.
In principle, it is possible that I meet a visitor when I'm inside the cage or the like.
It makes me nervous a little bit.
I have nothing to hide from my friend. She knows exactly how I live. I am always restrained when we meet, and we have certain rules.
But a small cage makes it very humiliating.
I do not know how to deal with it.

SM-Factory machinery and equipment are for sale.
The owner wants to stop working. It's a pity.
http://www.sm-factory.com

I suggested Blind Eye Production that he would continue to do that but the BEP owner said he was allready too old :(
He wants develop his leather production and collection now.
At the same time, he revealed that new things are being planned, including things where steel and leather are combined. That was exciting info!

http://bep.pic.fi/gallery/Handmade+Products/

I have one request.
... some peoples contact me, emails, private messages etc of a wide variety.
I like it and I'll give an answer to almost everyone.
I love talking privately.

But now someone sends copies of his own messages to a company that does not want them.
That company has more to do than wonder about these messages.

So ... please. Do not disturb other with messages that are meant for me.

Thank You.

I chat with my friend.
She had read my diary, I told there that I am a little nervous if my O-session and is at the same time with her visit.
She said that there is no problem if I have a special situation at the same time.
She hopes I have no sexual treatment or punishment at the same time but additional restraints etc are ok.
She is a very special friend. She has always understood my needs.
Even when we were students she helped me sometimes to selfbondage.
She is not Dom and in no way inside this scene but she understands me. like friends do.

Sometimes in the past, when my imprisonment was not max sec we planned that she could escort me outdoors. An hour's visit to some cafe or something would have been great.
I would have had the restraints hidden and he would have been close to me all the time.
But it never happened. Now it is no longer possible.

Again, one small dream that never came true.

Grrrr ... Autumn. This is a very dark time here.
I do not like it. outdoors, middle of the day is almost dark and foggy.
"bright" is only a short time during the day.
If there was snow, it would help a lot, it would give more light.
I only see black in the window and it slightly depresses me. Here, indoors is stable circumstances, it does not matter whether summer or winter, but it still affects me.
I do not like.

I am, however, encouraged by the fact that today  were some photoshoots of "our" products.
I look forward to seeing them soon.
The photo model is new (to me) and very talented. I dont know her personally but I like her style. She is very fit for the products.
I'm excited.

I'm sad yesterday when here were so gloomy.
Today the sun is shining! Yesterday autumn storm is over and now is a beautiful sunny weather. It was great to be outdoors, I could have been longer, but it is not possible. I am happy about this.

My friend's visit today. I look forward to it a lot, it's a good day to meet her.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » Diary