CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » Meow meow from So. California

Meow meow from So. California

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Meow meow and a most enjoyable afternoon everyone,

I'm Kitten Bondagewench and BDSM to me is about people negotiating mutual needs, wants, desires, expectations, limits, intentions, goals, medical history in a manner that is honest, communication, trust and with respect. It's not just sex and bondage. It's the down time, the companionship and the friendship as well.

I'm primarily a Pet however I am a service Domme to my Boifriend, PupRoberto and we closed poly. We hope to find a switch or Dominant woman to enjoy boardgames night with, go on picnics with and enjoy debauchery at renaissance faires with.

I absolutely love metal bondage and if I had the money I would live in a full chastity sex and get my body modified into a kitty girl sex doll that includes full body tattoo as a kitty print and whisker piercings. I would ensure there is no vanilla life for me again.

Out as Transsexual 1/14/2013
Full time as a woman 1/20/2013
Active in the local BDSM community 1/29/2013
Hormones since 5/23/2013
Legal name change on 11/13/2013
Legally female as of 9/19/2014
Accepted my path as a Pagan witch 11/25/2015
Received gender confirmation surgery and my breast augmentation 12/13/2016
Received revision surgery 8/10/2017

My vanilla interests are:
- Renaissance faires
- Nature walks
- Anime/sci-fi/comic/horror conventions
- Dungeon and Dragon / Pathfinder, Board game nights
- Musical theatre
- Looking for sea glass at the beach
- Picnics
- Zoos
- Disneyland
- Photography
- Platonic cuddling
- Raiding thrift stores
- Miniature Golf

Sincerely,
Kitten Bondagewench

Welcome! What a nice intro!

Please enjoy the forum, ~nyaa~ :D

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » Meow meow from So. California