CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Cway

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Greetings everyone

I'm a dominant male living in Finland. Age 37.
Not active in bdsm scene, but I keep track about what's going on through forums and websites.

My interest, apart from dominating my lovely spouse, (and some guest stars) is designing bdsm gear. I'm an industrial designer and a visual designer, so I do my best to create things that are new, different and don't cost a fortune.

Some personal kinky stuff: I like leather on a woman. Especially in the shape of tight pencil skirts and heels. If it was up to me, all ladies would walk around in tight leather skirts, corsets and blouses. And boots.

I like ropes, but I prefer leather straps when doing bondage. Hoods and gags float my boat. Collars should be wide and tight. Discipline and love. Those are the keywords.

I have checked Miisa's forums often, and it's interesting to hear about the lifestyle she has chosen.

I hope to chat with others, and to have interesting conversations.

-Cwat

Cwat, you're welcome!

You have many ideas I like ...
" I like leather on a woman. Especially in the shape of tight pencil skirts and heels. If it was up to me, all ladies would walk around in tight leather skirts, corsets and blouses. And boots.
I like ropes, but I prefer leather straps when doing bondage. Hoods and gags float my boat. Collars should be wide and tight. Discipline and love. Those are the keywords".

In Finland, the kinky and fetish culture is very small and hidden.
Amazingly many people  follow me, one way or another, it is a little strange because I thought that I am alone here, :)  my life is perhaps a bit "extreme" compared to a normal persons.

If you have anything you want to talk privately, please send me a PM. Many others do so :)
I would also like to talk publicly.

Miisa Karlsom is a very nice girl. I am into the same type of fetish. I would like to be kept in chains, and kept in a cage. I am hoping her committee will accept me. Or, I can meet like minded people as Miisa.I want to talk to anybody who has the same interests as Miisa. I have given my email address. Male. I stay in Glasgow,Scotland. BlantyreHamilton@gmail.com

Miisa Karlsom is a very nice girl. I am into the same type of fetish. I would like to be kept in chains, and kept in a cage. I am into extreme bondage with chains and cages, like Miisa. I am hoping her committee in Finland will accept me. Or, I can meet like minded people as Miisa.I want to talk to anybody who has the same interests as Miisa. I have given my email address. Male. I stay in Glasgow,Scotland.
BlantyreHamilton@gmail.com