One of my friends sent me this story, it's very impressive.
The author is unknown. if anyone knows so please tell it.

Bea did not feel worried at all as she was taken into the police station. She knew it had all been a mistake and that it all would be figured out. Some staff at the airport must have marked her luggage wrong, and she had her boyfriend as a witness, that the luggage she was arrested for wasn’t hers.

In the station, she was told to sit down on a chair in the interrogation room. She sat there for what felt like hours and started to feel a bit annoyed. Finally, a police officer came into the room.

- “It seems like you have been lying to us”, the officer said.
- “What do you mean?”, Bea asked, feeling surprised.
- “This boyfriend of yours… he claims he has no idea of who you are. He said he had seen you at the airport before leaving, and on the plane, but that he has no sort of relation with you at all”.
- “What?”, Bea shouted.
- “Shut up!”, the officer said, slapping Bea in the face so hard that she falls off the chair. “This man, had however seen you carrying this luggage at the airport”.
- “But… he’s lying.. he’s…”, Bea said, almost crying.
- “Didn’t I tell you to shut up?”, the officer said. He pressed a button and said “You can come in now”.

In stepped a judge.

- “We like to do things efficiently here”, the officer smirked.
- “I hereby sentence you to life in prison for smuggling drugs” the judge said, slamming his hammer on the table.
- “But… you can’t do this… you…”, Bea said.
- “We can, and we just did. We signed an agreement with your country too, that they will pay us for keeping their criminals locked up here. It is cheaper for them, and we make money from it. It’s a win-win situation. And you shouldn’t have smuggled drugs in the first place”.
- “But…”, Bea trembled.
- “Shut up!”, the officer said, hitting Bea so hard in that head she was knocked unconscious.

21 year old Bea had gotten life in prison.

When she awoke, she had no idea where she was. She was chained to a chair.

- “Ohh, so you are awake now”, a man said. “It’s time for you to get your uniform. Now, strip naked.”

The man let Bea out of her chair. She began to take off her clothes, but as she got to her underwear, she felt too embarrassed.

- “Please, do I have to do this in front of you?”, Bea asked.
- “Are you stupid? I told you to strip” the man said.

Bea took off her clothes until she was naked.
- “That’s better”, the man said. “Not it’s time for you to get some proper clothes”.

The man gave Bea something that looked like a rag, but it was actually a dress. A well-worn one, but still a dress. It was black and white, striped, and went all the way down to her knees. Bea put it on, feeling ridiculous. She felt awkward not wearing any underwear, and her feet were cold.

- “Where is the rest of the uniform?”, Bea asked.
- “Ahh, yes, I forgot the jewelry”, the man said.
- “Jewelry?”, Bea asked in a surprising tone.
- “Yes, girls always need their jewelry, even prisoners like you”, the man said.

Bea began to wonder what the man was talking about, but soon she would find out. In came another man, with a pair of heavy dungeon shackles. Bea couldn’t believe her eyes. They were made of iron and looked like something from the medieval ages, and they looked very heavy. Surely they couldn’t be serious, could they?

- “Since you are here for the rest of your life, you will get to wear these permanent shackles.”, the man said.
- “Permanent?”, Bea asked.
- “Yes, you will not be able to take them off, unless you cut your leg off”, the man said. “It’s not like it matters though, since you are here for life, you wear shackles for life”, the man laughed.

After some time welding, the shackles were on. They felt really heavy on Bea’s feet. It hurt trying to walk, and the fact that she was barefoot didn’t make things better.

- “So, where are my prison shoes?”, Bea asked.
- “You have already gotten them”, the man said.
- “What do you mean? I can’t see them”, said Bea.
- “Yes, exactly”, the man said, laughing.
- “I’m not getting any?”, Bea asked, with tears in her eyes. 
- “Your bare feet are your prison shoes”, the man said. “Anyway, it’s not like you need any shoes where you are going. It’s not like you will be walking any long distances.”
- “But… do I at least get some socks? My feet get cold and dirty and…”, Bea said, crying.
- “You are a prisoner and now you demand socks?”, the man said. “You think you deserve to wear socks?”, the man was laughing. “Well, now it’s time to show you your luxury suite, princess”, he said with a mocking tone.

Bea did not like to be barefoot. In fact, she had never liked it. She preferred to wear socks at all times. Even sandals made her squirm, and now she was told that she would spend the rest of her life in bare feet.

They were walking through a quite long hallway. The floor was cold, and Bea’s feet were freezing. Her ankles hurt as well and it was difficult to walk with the heavy shackles. When they finally arrived, the pain was so bad that she wanted to cry.

- “Ohh, seems like there are no normal cells available”, the man said. “I guess the princess will get a special cell then”.

Bea hoped that special cell would mean something good, but it would be the opposite.

- “Here is your home until a regular cell is available”, the man said.

The cell was completely bare. There was nothing but a bucket, a chain from the wall and a cold, hard concrete floor. It was the size of a closet. The man connected the chain going from the wall to her left shackle. The chain was very short, and it limited her movement severely. Not like it mattered much, the cell was small as it was.

- “Now, it might take a while until there will be a free cell, so I hope you enjoy your stay at hotel prison”, the man said, with a mocking smile. “You got the bucket for performing your needs. It will be emptied once a week, so you better not fill it up too quickly, okay? You will get a small piece of toilet paper every day, so you have to be careful how much you use”. 

The door slammed shut, and was locked. The cell became uncomfortably quiet. The only sound was the rattling of the chains. Bea started to cry. Her ankles were hurting and her feet were cold. Speaking of her feet. She was checking the soles of them. They were already pitch black, and would remain so for the rest of her life. The cell was cold and not only Bea's feet were freezing.

This gave Bea a lot of time to think. She guessed her boyfriend had been the one smuggling drugs. He had been using her just as a shield, not to get caught. Now she would be locked up forever, while her boyfriend, who she had made love to just yesterday, was a free man. She cried for a long time after thinking about it. She awoke from her daydream as the hatch opened at the bottom of the door. It was her food and some toilet paper. A cup of water to drink. Some rice, and tasteless, dry chicken and some vegetables that she didn’t even dare to imagine what they were supposed to be, to eat. She didn’t get any cutlery either, so she had to eat with her hands. Having finished the food, she still felt hungry and thirsty. But it would be all she would get for some time.

This is how the days would be. Every day the same. The same food, the same routine. She had no idea how much time had passed. The only way to keep track of time was when the hatch opened. Once in the morning, when she would get bread and water, and once in the evening, when she got the main course, which was either chicken or fish, and the toilet paper. She was stuck in constant boredom, always hungry, always thirsty, her body always aching, feeling cold and lonely. The lights were always on too, making it difficult to sleep. They were quite bright, and the white walls made it worse. Her bed consisted of a cold, hard concrete floor, no mattress, no pillow, no blanket, that made her body ache from laying on.

After some days, which felt like months, Bea began to settle in her new home. In fact, she found the whole idea of prison quite erotic. It had been something of a fetish of hers. Although she didn’t like having bare feet, or sleeping on the floor, prison in itself made her turned on. As she had gotten over the sudden shock in the beginning, and had by now gotten used to her feet being bare, and her bed consisting of a concrete floor, she felt horny from the situation.

To satisfy her need, she began touching herself. It felt good, and it was all the pleasure she could have anyway. She continued for some time, and was just about to come when the door opened. In stepped the man who locked her up.

- “So, you are breaking the rules?”, he said.
- “What rules? I didn’t break anything”, Bea said.

Bea didn’t realize the cell was being monitored through a camera.

- “Self-pleasure is not allowed in this prison”, the man said.
- “But I didn’t… I was just scratching…”, Bea tried to come up with some explanation.
- “I know what you did”, the man said. “But… as you seem to enjoy this home of yours, I have decided you can stay here. There would be a cell available in a few days, with a real bed and toilet, but you seem to like it here, so I will let you stay”.
- “No… please”, Bea said.
- “Well, with some changes of course”, the man said.

The man took out a pair of hinged handcuffs. He took Bea’s hands, who was struggling against, and locked her hands behind her back.

- “There, now you can’t do anything naughty anymore. We just can’t allow things like this going on in our respected prison”, said the man. "But there will be some new surprises for you too.”

The man took out of a collar, and locked around Bea’s neck. It weighed 4 kg so it was quite heavy.

- “Now, if you try any other kind of tricks, we will take your uniform away and you will spend the rest of your life naked”, the man said with an angry voice. “Well, while I’m here, here is your food today”.

The man put down the food and slammed the door, locking it up.

- “How am I supposed to eat with my hands cuffed behind my back?” Bea said to herself.

She began to eat the food, and she had to eat it like a dog. She felt so humiliated by this fact.

Having finally finished the food. She felt very frustrated. Her hands were now cuffed behind her back. She now had to spend the rest of her life in complete celibacy. It was as if the prison staff did all they could to deny her of anything she might enjoy.

Bea lay down on the floor. It felt so uncomfortable having her hands behind her back. Before she was at least able to use her hands as a pillow, but now they had even denied her that. And they threatened to take her uniform away.

Laying down put much pressure on her neck from the collar. Bea had now realized that this was not some sort of fetish game. She was locked up, and this is how the rest of her life would be from now on. She didn’t even get to wash herself. She would spend her life in this small, dirty cell. With smell from the bucket. She was smelly herself too. She almost wished she would have just gotten the noose, but she wasn’t even that lucky.

Just as Bea was about to fall asleep, the door opened. In came the man, with a whip. Bea was frightened.

- “Stand on your knees”, the man said. “I forgot to give you something”.

Bea was not sure what was about to happen, but she was sure it would be painful. The man put a pair of toecuffs on Bea.

2 hours later, after more strokes to her soles than she could count. Bea was lying on the floor, crying. The pain she felt on her soles was the worst she had ever felt. Even as a free woman, she wouldn’t have been able to walk for four months after that session. But where she was now she didn’t have to walk anyway. With the exception of having her toe cuffs removed after six months, her life would only get worse, and never better from now on. And for every day that passed, Bea got more turned on by the situation. Sadly for her, she could never do anything to satisfy it again in her life.