CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Writings » prisoner FI61-83-X

prisoner FI61-83-X

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

A friend of mine wants me to help him tell about his experiences and thoughts about life in prison.

He himself does not want to write here so I'll try to tell you what I have discussed with him.
We have had a long "relationship" in these thoughts.

He has a lot of sensible (in my opinion) thoughts about a hard prisoner life and he is good at justifying them.
They are not mere thoughts, he has also gained practical experience so he knows what he  talking about.

Our first writing is a report of his visit to a new private prison.

Private Prison for prisoner FI61-83-X
Part 1

I'm sitting in a flight. On my way to meet people (a married couple, I think), who have promised to help me in my in a special fetish.
The flight distance is over an hour from Helsinki, less than 400 km. then by car about 70 km.
I would have been able to make the trip on my own car but maybe it will be easier thatway, especially when I do not know what condition I'm on the way back.
So I have, therefore, still an hour to think about what I'm going to.

I've always had specific ideas, I have always liked the idea that I am a prisoner. Strictly controlled, monitored and limited to max security prison.
But I am a law-abiding citizen, I have not done evil crimes so I have not really had to face prison.

I know some of the people with whom I have discussed the matter, sometimes I have also been involved in short sessions but is very difficult to find people who are interested in the same way.
It's easy to find a Domina or something that keeps a few hours of session but there are several problems.
I do not want sexual humiliation, excessive pain, torture, and no arbitrarily changing rules. Not a short game.

One of my contacts helped me to find these people unto where I am now on the way.
I've been in touch with e-mail as well as phone and we agreed to meet which will last weekend, now is Friday night and I will return home on Sunday.

They have said they have an opportunity to develop a private prison.
The purpose of my trip is to find out what they are capable of and what they want to do, and of course at what price.
Since my role is to be a prisoner, I am it immediately from the first moment when I meet them. They are facing me at the airport.
I know about married couple that a man has been a prison guard, a woman has been a nurse, but now they have had their own farm for a very long time.
They have fields and they have a few horses, they live on a farm ... that's really all the information I have.

I have spoken with the man many times, he has a similar view than I of how prisoners should be treated.
Prison is punishment, it is not meant to be a resting place or a hotel.
Restraints are not used in Finland, except shortly in very few special cases.
I / we have a different policy, we commonly believe that restraints need to be used, it is the safest for everyone.

I'm thrilled when I think what's coming. This is a visit to find out if we can work together if they can help me.
At the same time, however, it is a jump to an unknown ... Do we think the same way, can I trust them?

I just have a small bag to travel, the prisoner does not need a lot of stuff. shirt, underpants and socks, hygiene accessories. That's all.
We are already landing, I am looking at the windows of landscapes, the land of thousands of lakes looks like a beautiful and peaceful evening in the sun.
It is natural peacefulness of watching I feel a little stupid, why can not I go hiking, swimming and camping ... I could enjoy the freedom and independence but on the contrary, I'm going captured.

The plane landed, the airport is very small, a typical countryside field, only a few flights a day.
I take my bag and walk out of the airplane, the way to the hall is only 20 meters. Is this journey only remaining in my freedom?
I would not have believed how much that thought seemed mentally influenced.
I stopped and wondered ... I could still cancel everything.
But then curiosity won, the agreed thing must be taken care of.
I walked into the hall, through the security check (which was not), and I looked around.
The man in the jeans and t-shirt came to my side and said, "The blue VW Caddy, in front of the parking lot, go there."
That's all, no welcome handshake. I walked to the car, the man walked behind me, very close.
Next to the car stood a woman, she was not particularly beautiful, the physical traces of her work were visible in her strong body. Her age was perhaps 45-50 years.
When I came to the car, she opened the sliding door from the right side of the car.
"Go in" command man, I saw that on the floor were legcuffs, hobblechain was attached to the front seat. "Sit and raise your hands behind your neck, fingers cross".
When I was sitting, the woman came in from the rear door, the man locked my leg and the woman behind me placed a wide leather belt around me and the back of the seat. She tightened the belt as tightly as possible and put the buckles behind the bench.
The man put on a seatbelt and finally handcuff my wrists. the cuffs became a short chain under the bench so I could not lift my hands, they were now in my lap.

The woman came near the door, holding two short zip tie in her hand. "Put your palms together, fingertips in parallel." I did so and she put the zip tie around my fore fingers and tightened, same for the thumb , my hands were now like glued together.

"Where's your phone?" asked the man.
" in my shirt pocket, it's still in flight mode," I replied.
The man took it and put the power off. "other electrical devices?" he asked.
I said that no.
The phone is staying here at the airport, I'll carry it to the reception and tell that I found it from the ground.
With good luck, it's here on Sunday when you leave. Or somewhere else.

A woman rose from the driver's seat, a man came next to me.
We started our journey, the traffic was very calm, as it was almost always here.
"We have more than an hour's drive, stay calm and enjoy the ride," the man said.
"On the way I'll tell you a few rules as well as the things that await you at the destination."
I tried to answer something politely but he stopped me right away.
"The first, very important rule is that you are listening very carefully, you will not interrupt or comment on anything.
Only when you are asked will you answer. If you have something to say, you can ask permission to speak. Do not worry, you will be listened to when it's time. That time is not now. "
"On a farm we have a prison state for you, it is not completely finished but it is very certain, plus practices that ensure security. As we have said, we intend to develop this further after this visit.
First of all, she is a Ma'am and I'm Sir, you using only these names. Always.
We are always practical and polite to you, you respect us. Always".

These were things I did not expect, I thought we would have coffee, eaten and discussing common rules. The rules had already been made!
"When we arrive at you waiting for a reception check, you will get your clothes and you will begin adapting to the prison routine".
As we moved from the airfield to the motorway, a man raised a leather strip, like a belt, and placed it around my head. The strip was a triangular hole in my nose and it was attached to a buckle behind my head. Leather was a light brown, close to the human skin color.
Finally, he put something on the leather, I realized that they were sunglasses, etc., which he secured with tape on my ears. In addition, he pressed the cap so deep into my head. I certainly look like a dude who spends a summer vacation, no one passing by could see and doubt anything.

"Basically, you know where we are on the way but so you will find it harder to navigate if you try to escape."
I admired the accuracy with which they did things from the start, it was frightening but also very interesting, somehow uplifting.
We turned several crossroads and the road became more cause greater complications, eventually ran out of asphalt and we drove for a long time dirt roads.

The car stopped and the engine switched off. The side door opened and was very quiet. Silence surprised me. As you live in today's world and in the city, you can not even know what a perfect silence is!
I sat and waited. Eventually the man came in and put something on my neck. It was a collar, hinged steel or iron collar that he locked on my neck!
He removed the extra chain from my handcuffs "lift your hands behind the neck" he ordered, i did so and he locked my handcuffs to collar behind the neck.
"do not touch the eye cover", basically I could have tried to take it away but I did not do that.
He took off my legcuffs from the car, they were still locked in my ankles.
I felt that she locked something in my collar, I thought it was a chain or a leash.
The woman went behind my seat and the buckles of my leather belt, I was now free from the car.

Just as I suddenly felt a hard twitch collar, someone pulled me out of the car, the car was relatively high and legcuffs limited my legs,
I fell sideways to the ground, arms still locked behind the neck.
At the same time I felt the movement of my collar, I concluded that the collar was not attached to the chain or the leash, it had some kind of rigid bar. I was trying to feel that I broke some bones or something, but the man did not give me mercy.
"turn to your waist!" Painfully and awkwardly I did it, I felt like a man pressed my collar against the ground, the woman opened my handcuffs and turned my hands behind my back. The man dropped the bar so the handcuffs were now above the bar.

ie when he now lifted the bar that was attached to my collar, my hands got painfully raised up behind my back.
"I will help you to stand now, do nothing stupid," he said, "do you understand?"
I expected him to do it but he asked again, "do you understand?"
I answered quietly "I understand". Again it was silent for a moment and then he said, "do you understand who you are talking to?" Then I realized and answered "I understand, Sir."
He grabbed me from the elbows and helped me up, first to the knees and then stand.

"Now we will go inside your new home. Walk slowly forward, we are not in a hurry." He lifted the rod so that it forced my arms up, it forced me to bend to the point that the pain would not be too hard.
The trip was not long but I could not see anything, so I stumbled once and fell on my knees. He was very calm and said "just in peace, do not hurt yourself any more."

Eventually we were in the building, I walked in from the door, the wooden floor.
We walked the corridor forward, we came to a larger room, I heard the floor sound.
He set a bar attached to the collar, it had to be a telescopic arm or something
He lowered the bar down and I could stand upright, he grabbed my shoulders and rounded me around many times. Then we walked again, it was difficult to walk because the rotation affected balance and sense of direction.
After a while, get the same rotating again. I had no idea what direction we came from.
Eventually we came to the new room, a much smaller room, I could hear it.
"We are at home now," he said, "we will leave you here to rest, we'll be back some time, I'll lock the bar in the floor chain so that you can not hurt yourself when you're resting."
He forced me on my knees and down to my stomach. Finally he grabbed my legcuffs hobblechain and locked it to the bar too. I was hogcuffed now.
I heard when they walked away, I heard when the heavy door closed, I also heard when heavy locks closed.
After that, I heard the same sounds another time ... Two heavy doors, two locks!

I was terrified... I can say I was shocked.
I had a pain, I wondered if my ribs broke or something when I fell from the car. In addition, a bad hogcuff position made my stay worse, my shoulders were like a fire, I had difficulty breathing. I fought against rising panic.
These things did not go as I had imagined, a relaxed exploration trip had turned into a horror experience.
I was no longer sure if they would let me out of here. Maybe I will die here. Maybe I will die painfully here.

I calmed myself, I had to calm down and think.
I tried to test my handcuffs, I'm not very flexible, and I'm not Houdini. The only result from my test was that the left wrist cuff squeezed tighter. After a hard effort, I could turn to my side, it was not easy because the rigid bar blocked the movement effectively. Anyway, it was easier to breathe now. I'm dripping wet.

I was trying to think where I am. They had told me that they have a farm, it was clear that I am now  there. They have fields and horses, I did not hear or sniff horses. The floor against my cheek was rough, wood but not painted or treated. This had to be some building that joined the farm (brilliant conclusion ..). I tried to listen to the sounds but nothing was heard in the silence almost splitting my ears.

I do not know how long I was there but eventually I was able to hear some steps from outside. I heard when the first locks were opened, then the door. Again there were metal tones and finally another door was opened.
"What do you like from your new room?" the man asked.
I wonder do I have to respond, after a while, he kicked me lightly on the shoulder, "are you asleep?"
"Sir, I do not sleep, I can not see anything because my eyes are covered, I have a very difficult position and presence, I can not move and I have pain in my wrist, I can not stand this long, I ..." I started, I could not stop talking. I was talking in panic.
"Shhh .... in peace now, I'll make it easy for you, you just have to listen and obey." he said.

He took the blinder out of my eyes, My cheek was on the floor and I could see his boots, that's all.
"Thirsty?" He asked.
I was thirsty, I had not even figured it. "Yes" I said, and I continued "Sir".
The woman came in to the room, she had a short stool and a water bottle in her hands.
She sat next me and put the rubber part of water bottle in my mouth. "you can suck it, it's a horse's feeding bottle ... it's feeding newborn baby horses, it's very practical and neat for you too."
It felt it very humiliating, the rubber part was like a man's penis, or so I thought, and now I have to suck it! I first tried to resist but then thirst won. I drank water in my mouth, it was a bit difficult but the woman helped me by squeezing the bottle. Without a doubt, it was a neat way to drink while lying on the ground.
"I'll look at your wrist now," the man said, "I did not use double locked cuffs. Intentionally, it was a lesson for you, reproach and stupid acts are not worth it."
He touched my hand "move your fingers," he commanded. I did so and he said "everything is fine, your wrist has not even swollen yet. " He did nothing that would have helped me.

24w
"Stay still," he said and unlocked my legcufss hobble chain from the bar, I was able to straighten my leg "carefully now, do not do any quick moves," he said
"It would be unfortunate if we will have to think that you are trying to attack us ..."
"Lying there quietly, I will now switch steel bar to wall chain".
I waiting, I was very careful that I did not move too much.
On the basis of my treatment, it would be really stupid. I learned fast.
I felt, and I heard how he opened my collar lock. I also heard that it was quickly locked again.
"I'll help you get up on your knees" the guard said and grabbed me from the elbow. Sore wrist pain became much and I screamed in pain.
"I've already said that the wrist is not bad, try to endure, things will change for the better.

When I was on my knees, upright, I could feel my collar and chain weight. I looked carefully behind, trying to move very slowly. The chain was perhaps 1.5 meters long and was attached to a wall at a height of one meter.
The woman had moved farther away so I could not touch her. A safe distance.
"can you see the painted circle in the wall?" the man asked.
I looked at the rear wall and I noticed a white circle, maybe 20 cm. the wall was otherwise green. The circle was the height of my head.
"The white area is because in the future every time the door opens, your forehead and face are against that area."

"You've certainly noticed that there are double doors here.
In the future, when you hear that the first door lock is opened, you have about 30 seconds to move to that point. It has enough time. If it happens that another door opens and you are not in the right place, we will have to think it as an attack on us. It has consequences ".

"The next thing: Clothes, you're a prisoner, you have no right to wear your own clothes, I'll open your cuffs now and you'll take off all your clothes, slowly and calmly."
He came behind me and opened the cuffs. I was still on my knees.
"Now you can take off the shirt". I opened the buttons of the shirt, even my left hand worked while the wrist was sore, it had not suffered major injuries.
I took my shirt, I also had a T-shirt but I did not take it because the collar and chain prevented it, it was impossible, I thought.
"T-shirt also, leave it in the chain". I took off the shirt.
"now you can stand up, get rid of pants".
I got up and opened my pants and let them down.
"Shoes and socks also".
When I bowed down I just noticed how restricting my collar was, I could not lower my head down a lot. It felt startling, like a small shock.
"Pants also, kick all clothes in the door direction".
I did so and the woman got all the clothes out.

"Do you need to piss or shit now?"
The situation was so special that I did not feel the need now, I shook my head.
He stared at me inquiringly, and I replied "No, Sir"
I felt very humiliated, I stand naked in front of them, locked in the wall ... no, I did not want to pee now.
"OK, your choice," he said, and at the same time woman brought some clothes to the room.
"We are sorry that you have no uniform now, but this will replace it at least this time."
They were overalls, blue overalls with orange-colored pockets and collars. He turned over the overalls and I saw that on the back was the text "VALMET", I smiled slightly, it is a tractor brand.
"Put it on you," he said, and threw them in front of me.

I did not get underwear. The overall was a strong fabric, workwear for the farmer
I put it on it. Long zipper on the front.
"Go to your knees and put your hands behind your neck, fingers cross".
It was already familiar to me, I obeyed. He moved behind me, he had a pair of short cable ties to secure the sleeves from my wrist. In addition, he put a longer cable tie around my neck, it also locked the zipper up.
"hold your hands on the neck ..." He also used cable ties to the ankles. Overalls were now locked on me.
Next came steel restraints. It was an ordinary set for the prisoner. Waistchain with sidecuffs, legcuffs and connectorchains. He locked my wrist close to the waist, the sides, this time he secured a double locks.
"stay on your knees," he said.
"We're leaving now, we'll be back in a few hours.Then you can eat an evening meal, you can also do your own needs and get ready to sleep. Get used to the new environment".
He took the chair and left the room. I heard the familiar locks from the door.

I was still on my knees and looked around. The room was maybe 3 x 4 meters, maybe a bit higher than normal. Near the ceiling there were a few narrow windows. There was one light in the roof, protected by a steel mesh. The walls were green and the floor was crude wood.
The walls did not have electron sockets. No water pipes. nothing.
This is a clean room, I could not estimate age but not very new, however.
This was some kind of storage space, maybe there was hay for horses, or something. As I said, I'm not an expert.
There were a few anchorages on the floor and walls. They looked strong.
There was no water pipe here, nor was there a toilet seat. So I'm being taken somewhere else in the evening.

I stood up, it was a bit difficult because my hands were locked to the sides. I took the support from the wall. Collar chain seemed heavier now my standing.
I walked gently as far as the chain allowed. it was not much. I walked the entire radius of the chain is allowed. I did not get close to the door.
I tried the hand movement, When I tried hard I got the waistchain raised so that I could touch the finger on my collar.
The collar was maybe 4 cm wide, it felt thick, maybe 4 to 5 mm. My fingers did not fit under the collar, but it was not too tight. I was able to breathe well.
Collar felt very definitive.

The overalls fabric felt stiff, it was a workwear that was to be worn on normal clothes, not naked skin. It felt very uncomfortable.
And the ties that locked the overalls on me ... Basically, I know that in some prisons in Finland there is a practice that a prisoner who is coming in must use locked overalls, like these now.
Thus, the prisoner can only empty himself in a controlled manner so he can not smuggle anything inside himself. It also feel very humiliating,
Some people have complained to the European Commission about this practice.
I had not thought I would smuggle anything, but because it's a practice, I have to adapt to it.
There was no bed or anything else in the room, so I thought this was just a temporary place for me. I will be moved somewhere else soon. In a decent cell, I thought.

It would be better if it was a true story. Its only fiction. JC Green only writes fiction stories, like Sabrina.

Gordon in Blackburn is offering me something like this. It reads like a credible, true story, not embellished in any way.

Gordon in Blackburn is offering me something like this. It reads like a credible, true story, not embellished in any way.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Writings » prisoner FI61-83-X