CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » 3 months is the best I did

3 months is the best I did

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Hello,

I'm a male switch who has tried to bring certain aspects of captivity into reality in his own life. In particular I love being caged and cared for. Of course, I am not as extreme as Miisa is, and I must humbly admit that the maximum timespan I actually was in a cage, is 3 days. So, I'm probably a flake to you all. Nevertheless, I did try to learn to sleep in a locked cage, which worked for about 3 months, and after that it was too uncomfortable and somehow I always went back to my own bed. Sometimes I think that if my mistress at the time would have insisted, I would have accepted this seemingly fairly easy fantasy, but for some reason it never came to pass.

In any case, if you are interested I am at fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/3651007 and well... I am amazed that someone was really able to structure their live as a prisoner. I often assume that it is all nicer in fantasy than in real life. Then again, she now has this massive history which can only push her further and I wonder how her fantasies evolved over time.

Friend Brutus

Brutus, Welcome to the forum!

My life is not "normal" in general.

There are a lot of limitations and routines, but I still don't "live in a cage" in my opinion.
I understand that people think so but over the years my living environment has become a working solution for me.

My life is locked in an area that basically has a large cage with many areas. I think it's my safe world.

A small, cramped and tight cage is just as horrible to me as everyone else.
It sometimes belongs to my life, but fortunately very rarely.

Restraints and other constraints and practices are things you learn over time.
They will become part of your life and eventually you will feel you need them. It's that easy. But it takes time.

Miisa, prisoner

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » 3 months is the best I did