CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Intro

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Hello,
I'm Holly, from the US. I'm new to the forum, but I've been following Miisa's story for a few years now. If I had the means to do so, I would gladly give up my freedom and live life like she does. The thought of a life of total imprisonment and isolation is a major turn-on for me  :blush: . I've really enjoyed reading her diary, and hope her committee allows her time to continue it when they decide to, though I understand she's currently under disciplinary measures and might be prohibited. Be good, Miisa! We want to hear more from you!  :love:

Hello Holly and welcome to forum!

in fact we are neighbors in the SL world when i visit there. We have cells next to each other

I'm totally fan-girling right now :)

Welcome, SlaveHolly. :)

Care to tell me which SL world is that?

Thank you, Lightchan; it's nice to meet you. It's just the standard Second Life server (a virtual online world for those that don't know about it). Miisa and I are currently sharing a cell in a place called 'Tom's Self Storage Prison'.

SlaveHolly wrote:

Thank you, Lightchan; it's nice to meet you. It's just the standard Second Life server (a virtual online world for those that don't know about it). Miisa and I are currently sharing a cell in a place called 'Tom's Self Storage Prison'.

Oh, thank you very much. It's nice to meet you, too, SlaveHolly. I was there yesterday, but there wasn't anyone online, if I recall correctly. I'm "Light Shackleton" in Second Life.

Last edited by LightChan (2019-11-10 18:56:43)

Slave Holly,
   I read your introduction and I am very intrigued. It seems you want what I might be able to deliver.
  Where are you located? Would you like to talk and share thoughts? If so, e-mail me at masterdriver60@yahoo.com

Hi, Masterdriver,
I do indeed fantasize about a life like Miisa's, but I'm married and have a child. My husband is my Dom, but it's mostly kept in the bedroom.  I am however happy that you took interest in me, and hope you find someone to be your prisoner. ;) Good luck to you.

I've been following Miisa for years, and here I am now sharing a cell with her in Second Life. Such a small world...and it still feels very surreal to me. We've had so much time to talk with eachother, and I've gained so much insight into her unique lifestyle. Miisa...I'm honestly so honored to be able to be such a small part of your life, and sincerely value the friendship we've created. ;)

I used SL very rarely before, I only visited there occasionally.
It was nice to find someone who already "knows" me and my life. :)
Even though SL is not real life it is great that I can somewhere share space with another. It feels very real.
We have had good discussions and I believe there will be more in the future.

You are a good cellmate :)

MK / prisoner