CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Questions and answers

Questions and answers

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

I am sometimes asked many questions about my daily life. There are other issues, including even my childhood, my teens, and many other things.
Also very common questions.

I'm trying to put them together in this topic.

All my followers are not members of the Forum, or they do not want to write here.

You can also ask for or tell you your opinion here. You can also email me, I think the private messages in this forum do not always work.

Obviously, of course, confidential conversations over email and otherwise remain confidential, as always.

prisoner CaptiveGirl, Niceinmate, Miisa Karlsson

captivegirl@ymail.com

Miisa Karlsson
Hi, I would like to ask you a couple of questions.
How did you feel when you first appeared to be a prisoner?  After all, at one moment you were a free person, and at another you were behind bars.  And, if it’s not difficult for you, could you tell us how this happened, please.
And I’m very interested in what event has become the most emotional and memorable for you over the years?
I apologize in advance for having bad English.
Thanks.

Dima0016 wrote:

Miisa Karlsson
Hi, I would like to ask you a couple of questions.
How did you feel when you first appeared to be a prisoner?  After all, at one moment you were a free person, and at another you were behind bars.  And,
And I’m very interested in what event has become the most emotional and memorable for you over the years?
I apologize in advance for having bad English.
Thanks.

"How did you feel when you first appeared to be a prisoner?"
My imprisonment under the Committee began slowly, at first it was maybe like a light imprisonment. After difficult and unpleasant times it was a relief to me, I felt that I am safe and taken care of.
I'm not "thrown into the dungeon" in the sense, I got used to it over time.
I was not "free" before this period of imprisonment. I was forced into a life I didn't want.

" if it’s not difficult for you, could you tell us how this happened, please".
I'm working on that I get written continuation of my "Life Story". There I'll tell  what happened.
It's a long story, we'll have to wait a second. My life is like a bad and sad B grade movie, said one of my friends who visits me sometimes.

"what event has become the most emotional and memorable for you over the years?"
Perhaps the biggest (and most emotional) thing has been the mistake we made in the early days of this captivity.
Then my location was different than it was now, it was my first actual prison. It was built on a former dog kennel / farm.
The place doesn't matter, but then I only had one guard, a man who lived in the same building. He took care of me, we were a lot together.
Over time we fell in love and for a moment everything was fine.
Then reality came and the man realized that he could not live such a close life with a prisoner. He found a new woman. He wanted a normal family around him.
I was relocated and the practices were radically changed. It was the beginning of my "Max Security" life.
It was a very dramatic time that proved the prisoner is unsuitable for love life.

Of course, there are many situations in the last ten years. Weddings, parties, birthdays, funerals and many other things which I would have liked to be involved in.
But the prisoner cannot participate in them, I understand that.

There are also many good memories.
When living a very limited life you can appreciate the little things. It can be like someone writing to me ... or post other things over the network, someone who considers me a "normal" person and treats me like that.
At my former location I was able to receive small gifts, it was nice.
In the current system making them available is more difficult. I've been given some gifts here, but I can't keep them, I can only see them, then they are taken away. There should be nothing extra in the cell (fire safety thing).

"I apologize in advance for having bad English."
Your English is much, much better than mine :)

a few pick from Fetlife discussions  (I have two profiles on Fetlife;  Niceinmate https://fetlife.com/users/404960  and CaptiveGirl  https://fetlife.com/users/460399 )

Question: "I want to know what rules of imprisonment that you follow mentally and physically stimulate the most while imprisoned?"
My answer:
I am committed to all the rules of what my life style belongs. To some extent, my life is more accurate than in a normal max security prison.
My life is carefully planned, supervisedand controlled every moment. My environment and life is like an experimental prison. I know that some things are oversized and there is also a strong aspect of bondage.
I know that I need it, I'm a grown it since childhood. Nowadays, I can't even imagine a different kind of life for myself.
Living in captivity ... rules, routines, schedules ... make life easy. I don't need to stress about the future because I know everyone follows the rules that have been made.
Of course I know that I throw away many things that are part of "normal life", I do not deny that I miss them sometimes (all prisoners miss, I think).
...I know this is not the exact answer to the question but I will do my best...

Question: "And how has captivity given your life true meaning and purpose?"
My answer:
What is the meaning of life...? I do not know
It's important to me that I feel taken care of and that I feel it here every day, every moment.
I will do the work for which I have an income, I pay my taxes, that is, in society's view I am a good citizen. I have done my duty as a woman because I have given birth to a child.
There is no alcohol or drugs in my life, not even a bad husband :)

Question: "In what ways was have you captors shaped (corrected) your thinking and mentally/emotionally conditioned you? "
My answer: I am not punished in any particular way.
Restraints and practices remind me of my status every moment, I know they can be made more difficult if needed. That information is enough for me.
I also had a "re-training period", it started about a year ago and lasted nine months. During that time, my status was "ultra max security" and it was a very tedious time, mentally and physically. I don't want that time to come back.

Question: "Are you used sexually upon your captors will and desire?"
My answer:
I do not give sexual satisfaction to anyone (physically), in a spiritual sense, yes because the members of the Committee are very interested in this kind of life and surrender.
I have my O sessions every month but there is no traditional sexual intercourse.

Huh? You say, that you have given birth to a child. But you don't see your child then?  :|

And some more questions, if I may ask:

Today is sunday. Are your weekends any different from your weekdays?

In how many different places have you been imprisoned since the beginning of your imprisonment in 2008?

Are you still in the place to where you came in late 2014 according to your Wordpress site?

msh wrote:

Huh? You say, that you have given birth to a child. But you don't see your child then?  

And some more questions, if I may ask:

Today is sunday. Are your weekends any different from your weekdays?

In how many different places have you been imprisoned since the beginning of your imprisonment in 2008?

Are you still in the place to where you came in late 2014 according to your Wordpress site?

I have given birth to a child but he is not my child. I "lent" my womb to a friend whose pregnancy would have been very difficult (she is sitting in a wheelchair).
It was clear from the beginning that the child was not mine. I wasn’t forced into it, I wanted to do that. It was a service to a friend.
I haven’t seen a child since then but I know he’s fine. He is well loved and he has a good family.

Normally my weekends are the same routine as the other days.
Now the difference is that I have less work to do because Corona ... my job is to edit and work on news- and sports photos (fashion- and celebrity photos too), now everything is quiet so I'm just on duty here ...

This is the second prison to me during this time.
The first was a quick solution that had been made for a farm that was also a dog kennel. The buildings were already old and in poor condition.
Farm was next to the airport, so the noise was sometimes loud (Now the airport has been expanded and the farm has been demolished, there is only asphalt now, I think)
Prison where I am now is completely different. The prison part is an additional wing of the house (guards live in the house).
This has been designed and built in a private prison, in every detail. Of course, small changes and additions have been made according to need and experience.
This current prison is in peaceful countryside, there is fresh and clean air and a very quiet environment, no planes!

Basically (It may sound strange) I'm proud of the fact that this is all done for me.
I feel special.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2020-04-06 10:47:20)

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I have given birth to a child but he is not my child. I "lent" my womb to a friend whose pregnancy would have been very difficult (she is sitting in a wheelchair).
It was clear from the beginning that the child was not mine. I wasn’t forced into it, I wanted to do that. It was a service to a friend.
I haven’t seen a child since then but I know he’s fine. He is well loved and he has a good family.

Ahh, then it makes better sense :) Thank you for this clarification, Miisa, and also thank you for your replies to the other questions.

Can you tell  more about your collars?
Also all the details of your shackles and other restraints are of interest as well as all your security arrangements.

I found very interesting your new writing about your daily awakening (your Diary), it raises a lot of thoughts and questions.
Also the fact that you can be considered as violent prisoner ... I've been follow you for a long time and I can not imagine the kind of situation!

I would also like to thank you for running this forum. There are not many members here but there are still many followers of the forum. Like me, I have follow you for years, almost from the beginning but until now I am a member of this forum!

BEP wrote:

Can you tell  more about your collars?
Also all the details of your shackles and other restraints are of interest as well as all your security arrangements.

I found very interesting your new writing about your daily awakening (your Diary), it raises a lot of thoughts and questions.
Also the fact that you can be considered as violent prisoner ... I've been follow you for a long time and I can not imagine the kind of situation!

I would also like to thank you for running this forum. There are not many members here but there are still many followers of the forum. Like me, I have follow you for years, almost from the beginning but until now I am a member of this forum!

My collars are very simple and normal in my opinion. Not extreme.
I have two steel collars that are used. The other is a normal collar which is behind a hinge and a lock integrated into the front, in the context of the lock also has an O-ring.
Collars can also be turned so that the lock is behind the neck.
The collar is about 2.5 cm wide and 7 to 8 cm thick.
Second collar is almost the same but it is a little heavier. It has two hinges on the back. between the hinges there is a mechanism to which a transport rod or the like can be attached.
My collars are pretty tight, it’s a good thing so it doesn’t rub against my skin but it also causes sweating in warm weather. I need to take care of my skin under the collar.
In addition, in hot weather, in the sun  collar heats up very much and it is almost burning hot. Therefore, it is good to wear scarves if it is allowed.

Thank you for liking the forum :)
I think we’ve talked sometime before, under a different name?

I am often asked about my night time arrangements.

The most common question that arises is that how I go to the toilet at night when I'm locked into bed?
The answer is simple: I don’t go to the bathroom during that time.

The second question (continued to the first) is whether I have had "accidents" at night and what happens then.
The answer is simple again: I have had nasty accidents but very rarely, years ago. Then I have to wait until morning.

One way to prevent them is that I don’t drink much in the evening.  My stomach also works like a clockwork. It is the result of a planned diet as well as a schedule.
One of my friends put forward the theory that my bladder and stomach is so adapted to sitting and corseting that when I don’t have a corset at night, my bladder holds well in the urine thus my stomach have more space.
Of course, if I’m not sure, I have the option to wear a diaper but it doesn’t seem like a nice idea. It is not forbidden.
Sometimes, when I was sick  I have done so, just in case.

I don’t know if his theory correct  but I promised to write it here as well.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I am often asked about my night time arrangements.

The most common question that arises is that how I go to the toilet at night when I'm locked into bed?
The answer is simple: I don’t go to the bathroom during that time.

The second question (continued to the first) is whether I have had "accidents" at night and what happens then.
The answer is simple again: I have had nasty accidents but very rarely, years ago. Then I have to wait until morning.

One way to prevent them is that I don’t drink much in the evening.  My stomach also works like a clockwork. It is the result of a planned diet as well as a schedule.
One of my friends put forward the theory that my bladder and stomach is so adapted to sitting and corseting that when I don’t have a corset at night, my bladder holds well in the urine thus my stomach have more space.
Of course, if I’m not sure, I have the option to wear a diaper but it doesn’t seem like a nice idea. It is not forbidden.
Sometimes, when I was sick  I have done so, just in case.

I don’t know if his theory correct  but I promised to write it here as well.

That all is a good example of how a prisoner has adapted to her daily life.
Thought, mind, and even bodily functions have adapted to the environment and schedules.
I find it a very interesting part of her life. It excites the dominant part of my mind.
All aspects of her life are carefully planned and defined from diet to day rhythm and night rest.
I am sure that it has required a long time to adapt to, and I hope that it will now give satisfaction.

Last edited by BEP (2020-08-08 13:17:57)

You had once said you were interested in leg braces and orthotics. Did you ever get them made?

Have you ever been put in chastity equipment like a chastity belt, chastity bra and thigh bands?

Are any shock equipment ever used?  Such as shock collar or belt?

spedoman wrote:

leg braces and orthotics

People close to me to work with assistive devices, such as leg- and neck braces, orthotics and corset.
I have a lot of experience with them but not long term use.

I am a special person in the sense that I enjoyed the severe restrictions such as corsets but also leg- and neck braces etc.

e.g., a standing device made exactly to my body. It has legbraces combined with a tight body corset and headrest. Legbraces can be connected to each other. The knees and hips have joints that can also be locked. The hands also have braces.
It is a very interesting entity that makes a person very helpless.
It has been used in some sessions but there is no sacristy that I would like to experience it more ... maybe different variations.
Basically it could be in daily use in some form :)

Sometimes the designer had the idea that the braces could be attached so in between there would be a dildo inside me, as the legs move sideways, the dildo would move up and down inside me.
It was tried but it never became functional so it was rejected ... maybe good so ..

I am sometimes thinking of full body brace could dress under "normal clothes",  completely restricted person can be to carry in public, for example using a wheelchair ...

There was a time in my life before the committee when I had to wear a Chastity Belt etc.
It was a part of my controlled life that was different from captivity now. There were a lot of nasty things involved but I didn’t consider the Chastity Belt a bad thing.

Shock equipment has never been used in my daily life. I have some experience with the sessions.

Hello Miisa. I was wondering if you could explain how your O-sessions are administered. Are you chained down and different vibrators are used on you?

Do you ever receive physical punishment for rule breaking or bad behaviour? As is being whipped, caned or some other kind of impact or physical pain to remind you of your place?

perry8585 wrote:

Hello Miisa. I was wondering if you could explain how your O-sessions are administered. Are you chained down and different vibrators are used on you?

Do you ever receive physical punishment for rule breaking or bad behaviour? As is being whipped, caned or some other kind of impact or physical pain to remind you of your place?

My O sessions are almost always different. They have in common strict bondage, restrictions and even pain.
The orgasm itself is caused by devices such as vibrators (and many other means), manual manipulation is also a good way.

I am rarely punished physically, the reason for that is very simple... I don't need additional punishments because I know how to behave all the time.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » Questions and answers