CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » CaptiveGirl Wordpress - the Writings

CaptiveGirl Wordpress - the Writings

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

I will move here all the writings from 5-6 years ago. The writing has been done by my friends and they have been published Wordpress - site.

I also try to comment on the writings and compare them to the present day.

DECEMBER 9, 2013

Permanence
The Saturday before last was my orgasm day.  This is the day, usually near the end of every month, when the committee gives me what I need to reach an orgasm and to be satisfied sexually.  There is no rule that says I cannot orgasm at other times, but I just can’t.  I know there is no point trying.  I need to be tightly bound, placed in exposed, often humiliating positions, treated harshly, to achieve a sexual release.  Having this need puts me in the position of relying on my committee to satisfy me sexually – they can choose whether or not to give me my orgasm day, and they also can choose when and how it happens.   This time, I was locked on a hard bed in an x-position, and my hips were lifted up using wooden “pillows”. This placed me in a very wide open, exposed position.  There was also a variety of other treatments but this time there was a lot less pain, etc than normal.

I was kept in this position for many hours, and a number of members of my Committee visited me while I was strenuously chained in this way.  There was something on my mind, however, which was just as arousing as the physical restraints.  When my hands were first chained behind my back, which is the usual start to an orgasm day, I told them I had something to discuss with them.  That is why I spent a long time tied to the bed like that, and just talking.  They know well how to read my feelings and give me the treatment I need.

You see, recently I have been having thoughts about the permanence of my captivity.  At the moment I have a 3 month release rule.  I can apply for release at any time, but I would have to remain in captivity for 3 months before being set free.  That is the rule I have lived under for the whole five years of my captivity.

I have on two occasions, a long time ago, announced that I wanted to be released, but both times, when the trial period was close to running out, I pulled back, deciding I preferred my captive life to freedom.  Now, I feel I have struggled such a long way to get to this point, and I have adapted so well to this life, and I see it now as a life sentence.  These days, I do not even think about the possibility of release, I have not thought about it in a long time.  I’ve shut it out of my mind.

Recently I have been thinking that maybe my life would be clearer without my 3 month release rule.  This was the subject of my conversations with my committee.  I feel most calm and contented when I have no choice, and know I must simply adapt to my situation.  If the committee removed the release rule, thoughts of release would be pointless, and would fade from my mind.  I would know, without doubt, that my captivity would be a life sentence with no possibility of release, or even the possibility of making my captivity easier in the future.  All aspects of my life in captivity and the way I am treated would be completely out of my hands.

My main concern about this is that it may also mean I would be isolated completely from the outside world.  I do not mean my job, it can continue as normal without the need to leave my prison, but I am concerned it would mean I would have even less opportunity to visit outside my prison.  Today, I have very little issue with the outside world – I am only taken out for medical checkups once a year or so, but it’s nice to think that I may be able, on very rare occasions, to attend events such as the 50th birthdays of my father and mother, and my grandmother’s 70th birthday and other important dates.

It is fun to think that I could be a part of those events.  I believe that the Committee would agree to a small number of visits such as these. The number of visits would have to be well defined and must be applied for in advance.  How my captivity would still be ensured on such occasions I do not know, but if it can be worked out, such an arrangement would be suitable for me.

The possibility of release is a difficult thing.  I have settled in on the idea that I am not free to walk out of here, or any future prison, so I do not need 3-month rule.  It exists, therefore, for the sole reason of proving that I have the theoretical possibility of freedom, and thus I have voluntarily chosen my life style.  In my mind it would be the same if the release period was 3 months, 3 years, or 30 years.  Whether it could be completely removed without causing legal concerns for my committee I do not know.

I had never thought about it until now, but the release period might also be used the other way around.  If the committee wanted to stop my imprisonment, it would have to use the same rules.  After 3 months, I’d have to leave here (or wherever I was being imprisoned).  I have realised that I do not want this to be the case.  It worries me.  The problem is not only my will, but also that in the future, changes could occur in the members of the Committee.  People change, and my future is not 100 % sure because of it.  I have a lot to talk about with the Committee.  I do not want to be in the position of committing my life to permanent captivity only for the committee at some time in the future to decide to release me.  The rules must be changed to be more accurate and remove that possibility.

It was exciting to realize that I get turned on so much by speech when the subject is right.  That was the effect on me of when I lay tied, and helpless, speaking to my Committee about removal of my release rule so I would not have any chance to escape. They were very interested in the idea, which excited me even more.

The idea of truly permanent captivity brings other ideas.  If I had no release rule, the Committee would like to tag me, tattoo on me my prisoner status so that I would be easy to identify as a prisoner if I was ever in the outside world.  I feel it would calm my mind if I have persistent signs of what I am. Locks can be opened, but permanent tattoos cannot be escaped, especially if they are sufficiently large and multi-site.  My prisoner’s status should be clearly marked in capital letters between the knee and ankle between the elbow and the wrist, as well as a few places on my torso.  They would have to be clearly visible but still they would be able to be covered, for example by a shirt with long sleeves and a long skirt and a scarf around my neck.

There was also the idea of ​​the permanent shackles, or least permanent wrist, ankle cuffs and collar.  At a young age, when I started my self-bondage, I had thoughts about having permanent things on my body that could be used to quickly and securely lock me up.  In school, I had a self-made harness hidden under clothing, I thought that when someone wanted to control me, it would be easier if I had a harness ready to go, it would have been easy to add a variety of straps or chains.  Permanent cuffs would therefore be a very natural extension of my life style.  Permanent chains, however, would bring a lot of challenges in my life, in things like my dressing procedure, other aspects of my everyday routine, visitors, meetings, etc.

I cannot help it but all those thoughts combined with my orgasm day aroused me a lot.  But I have a big failing.  I get turned on when I am handled and stimulated, but when I know that something better might be coming too my orgasms are incomplete.  My body is satisfied but the mind is not.  I do not know how to clear the brain, even in this situation.  This time my orgasm was not complete because I was thinking on what might be.

So in order to be fully satisfied, I will now have to wait until next month, when my orgasm day next comes around.  Hopefully by then the committee will have made some decisions on my release rule, tattoos, permanent cuffs etc.  I probably will not get everything I want, but I can only wait.  The decision will ultimately be there’s.  Perhaps now I have spoken to them about all that, I have already started the process towards more permanent captivity.  Over the years I have learned to be a patient person.

Comment today
I already had strong thoughts about my life in captivity at the time. My thoughts were very sure and absolute, e.g., tattoos and permanent shackles.
I have not given up on those ideas, but the Committee has made me realize that perhaps I do not need them. At least not yet.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2020-05-25 16:03:30)

MARCH 8, 2014

Update On Permanence

I think I understand very clearly what a ‘normal life’ is like – family, work, hobbies, the things that normal people do. So it is supposed to be, but I think it is also normal that some people live isolated from normal life. People have many different secret thoughts and fantasies. Most people keep it secret, and these ideas usually do not mess up a normal life. I do not know how I went “wrong” – I have always had such a clear idea of what I am. This captive life is natural for me.

My parents knew that I did self bondage in my room when I was a teenager. They could not know how deep I was in bondage and captivity in my thoughts. When they learned these things, it was a shock, of course, and they tried everything possible to convince me to stop. They wanted me to live a normal life like other people. Eventually they had no choice but to adapt to my choice because they love me. After all, this life is more acceptable than the use of hard drugs, or many other things.

My family does not know all of my rules and routines, which is a good thing. They know the main features, and that I have certain chains and rules that I want to follow. It is very strange to them, but they accept it as it is today. They do not have a clue how I really live and how strict all the rules are.

My thoughts about permanent captivity create a lot of mixed feelings. Currently, the Committee make sure that the necessary things for my healthy, wellbeing and happiness are taken care of. This includes visits by my family. I am worried that removing the 3-month rule could change that. With the rule as it stands at the moment, if the Committee made my life too hard and did not look after me, I could choose to give up this life and leave my prison. It is important that I retain that capability, but on the other hand, all of this does not seem real if I have that chance. It would be easier if I had clearly been sentenced to life without the possibility of freedom, or if I was born in this position. Then there would be no need to think about these things.

There are many reasons why I feel this life is right, even necessary, for me. What I am seeking is to feel completely settled in captive life, and to feel that for me there is no alternative to captivity. I have sometimes wondered what my life would be if I were set free. After so many years in captivity it would be very hard. I might dwell in a small apartment, not wanting to go out alone, I’d be hiding inside behind the curtains and waited for someone to come and take me out – someone whom I trust. I would be a burden for them – it would be very sad, and even pathetic, and I would not want to rely on them in that way. I would still want chains and locking arrangements, and the only difference would be that I would have to lock myself the minute I came through the door. It would be very lonely. In some ways this means that my captivity is already permanent, whether inside the prison or out of it.

I want things that help me settle into my new, permanent life and help me develop the right attitudes to life in prison. There have been many ideas discussed, including tattoos and semi-permanent chains. If I have clear signs of what I am, it would be even less possible for me to adjust to a normal life. We have also discussed the idea of having an identification chip implanted under my skin. The committee have told me this can be done quite easily. It would allow the supervisor to know at every moment where I am. I’ve already decided to do these things and only need the consent of the committee to have them done.

One committee member told me of his idea, that I should have much more stringent rules and restraints, so daily life would require more effort and attention, which might help exclude unnecessary thoughts. In his opinion, at the moment I am like a demanding hotel resident – my life is too soft and I have too much time to think. I understand his opinion – to some extent, he’s right.

His ideas include having my hobble chain locked to the floor whenever I’m in one place and making my wall chains so short that I cannot stand up. In addition, he would like me to always wear handcuffs, joined by a long chain that would pass behind my back through a D loop on my waist chain, so every time I move one hand in front or to the side, the other hand would be firmly behind my back. That way I would have to work with one hand. Stricter rules such as this would make it more difficult to do my job, and do many things such as type my story, but maybe they would also help me focus on what I am doing. He also wants to increase my code of conduct. He says I should call them sir / ma’am, only speak when I have permission, etc. – basically they are normal hard discipline rules.

I have also been told of a different control system that could occur in the future. My area would be divided electronically in various sectors. According to a clear timetable, I would have access to the workroom, toilet, my cell, etc. If I was in the wrong place the monitoring unit would give me an electric shock and an alarm would sound. This could mean that I would not need to see guards very often. I do not like this idea at all.

I am not worried about the idea of additional restraints. I can take a lot of physical pain and discomfort, in fact I’m even interested in how a person adapts to the strict constraints. Normal, physical constraints, such as chains and locks are things that I can accept. For me, they are challenges. Also, when someone has physically locked me up, and I know that they will take care of me, and feel that everything is ok. I do not like the idea of this being replaced by an electronic or computer controlled system.

It is true that I cannot make the decisions about such things. In some cases, they will discuss them with me, but they will make the final decision. It cannot be that the prisoner is able to determine these things, I understand this very well. Some of the small things, I hope I am able to influence. For example, I hope that I am able to use leather bracelets under handcuffs and ankle cuffs. They help when the hands and feet are limited to very short movements because they stop the cuffs pressing against the skin. If they decide to change something, it does not have to be permanent. A trial period might be possible, and it is true that a person can adapt to a variety of restrictions.

Last weekend the committee trialled some of their ideas about enhanced physical restraints and stricter discipline. It was like a long interrogation session, I was sitting in a chair, and my waist chain was locked to it. My ankle hobble was locked to the floor, and between the hobble and waist chain was a short chain so I could not stand up. Most of the time I had my hands locked behind the back, and I had a chain leash locked to my collar all the time.

In addition, they told me that my behaviour needed to be more formal, that I must speak respectfully, provide an answer when asked and only talk when given permission. There were a lot of little things which I would have to get used to if the arrangement becomes normal practice. It did not seem so bad though. After habituation, I could accept it. It certainly would not be comfortable, especially at first, but in the sense that in doing this they are taking care of me, it brings me pleasure.

At the same time I have also been thinking about the social aspects of my future. I have already come to terms with the idea that my contact with ‘normal’ life will be reduced even further in the future. It is perhaps better that way – then I do not always have to explain to my life and my choices. Still, I need to have friends and speak with my family. One idea that could help this is if I am allowed to speak to people via video link on the internet (e.g. on skype). This would mean that people would not have the discomfort of seeing my restraints. It could also mean that I could be held anywhere and speak to people wherever they are.

Video communication, and increased rules and restraints, would probably lead to greater institutionalization, which would help me settle deeper into this life. My life and my relationship with the committee is very stable, the only thing that has cast a shadow over the future is that I need to at some point move to another place, and one member of the Committee will probably change to a new one. These things are very natural but still they cause stress for me. It is true that because I have been so long in the same place and routine, moving scares me, but maybe I’ll be lucky and things will change for the better! The timeframe for these changes I do not have any knowledge of – maybe I’ll be here for years.

Comment today

I mention in this scripture that my parents and family have no knowledge of how I live.
It has been different for a long time, many years. Eventually, I told them everything about my daily life.
They were shocked and couldn’t understand why I was living that way. I think they still don’t understand it but they accept it now. It is love and respect for another’s life.

I also talked about the first tightenings in my daily life.
Afterwards, I think it was all a test for me, the Committee wanted to see if I was serious or if I wanted to use the three-month option and thus end everything.

The plan for automatic electronic control sectors has also not been implemented, which I think is a good thing.
It's thought terrified me even though it technically interested me on some level.

Over the years, video communication has been left out almost entirely.
I communicate by writing and viewing pictures.
It’s a better way because it prevents spontaneous reactions in live video.
When I write, I have time to think about what I say.

Last edited by Miisa Karlsson (2020-05-25 18:44:27)

Thank you for putting these here. It is interesting to read them again after such a long time, and very welcome to read your current thoughts and comments. Already they have raised some questions in my mind, and I hope to write them here soon...

correcthorsebatterystaple wrote:

Thank you for putting these here. It is interesting to read them again after such a long time, and very welcome to read your current thoughts and comments. Already they have raised some questions in my mind, and I hope to write them here soon...

Your questions are welcome.
I feel like you understand me maybe better than people in general.
Our conversation and your questions make my mind work even better than a conversation with a psychiatry student ... she gives challenges to me but my world is very foreign to her.
And I want to keep these conversations public, my secret dream is to make people understand me :)

MARCH 11, 2014

Restraints trial

Last weekend we started a new experiment involving new restraints and rules. To start with, my hobble chain has been made a little shorter than the standard chain. It is surprising to note that a few cm shortening of the chain means so much mentally. I am so accustomed to the previous chain length that I don’t even notice it when I walk, now that it is a bit shorter it feels really restrictive.

An additional rule is that my hobble chain is always locked to the floor when I sit. I did not move much previously, but I did have a longer tether chain when in my living area which allowed me to take a few steps. Now, my feet are pretty much locked to the floor. This is a big change – it means I cannot take a single step except when being escorted from place to place. My feet cannot move a lot because the chain is short. If I am wearing high heels my feet can move even less. It will be difficult. It is easiest in places where my chair is high. In a low chair, as in my living room, sitting is very difficult.

A chain has also been added between the back of my collar and my waist chain. It is tight enough that it feels like the collar is strangling me when I bend forward. When I sit very straight it is ok – all I feel is a slight tugging on the collar from the extra weight of the chain. Having the chain hanging down my back all the time feels degrading. It continues from the waist down so that it can be used as a tether, and I realize that it is practical, but because it is so visible, it bothers me.

When I am alone this new chain is used to tether me to the chair so I cannot stand. This is partly a safety measure because I could injure myself while trying to stand up wearing the the collar-waist chain and with my feet so firmly restrained.

This trial has made me think again about wearing a corset every day. If these rules remain, it would be useful – it would support my back because I now have to sit a lot. Perhaps the most important reason is that it would hold me in the correct position so the chain doesn’t tug on my collar. If I wore it I might forget the new chain.

In addition a few rules of behaviour have been tightened – I must remain quiet when the committee are with me and speak only with permission. For me, this is very difficult. I could learn with a gag, but I hate that idea. The gag acts as a deterrent, helping me to remember to remain quiet.

My new rules are valid everywhere and in every situation. They will last at least until the end of the month. More restrictive things might be added over time. The aim of the trial is to see whether some or all of the rules could be enforced for the long term, and perhaps to see if it leads to me being more focussed on my captivity. As my captivity is governed by the committee, it is important that I learn to adapt to changes in my restraints as the committee’s ideas change and develop. I have always done this in my captive life, however it is also important that I feel safe and well cared for. When the changes are explained, and there are trial periods so restraints can be improved or removed if necessary, it is easier for me to adapt in the long term.

Comment today

This was a time when new things were tried.
I was already very used to imprisonment and routines, maybe already too used.
I think that is why the Committee wanted to make additions and experiments to my life, to prevent boredom.

Everything was fine during that time.
I and my guard had a very close relationship, maybe we didn’t realize at the time that it even turned into a romantic relationship, at least for me.
Experiments with changes and tightening meant that the guard was more often near me. It felt good.

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I and my guard had a very close relationship, maybe we didn’t realize at the time that it even turned into a romantic relationship, at least for me.
Experiments with changes and tightening meant that the guard was more often near me. It felt good.

How do you feel about your relationship with this guard, looking back after so many years? Do you miss him and the pleasure of having him close by? Or is life easier for you now that the idea of romantic connection has been sealed away in a little box marked "Do Not Open"? (Almost like it has been given its own prison cell  ^^ )

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Recently I have been thinking that maybe my life would be clearer without my 3 month release rule.  This was the subject of my conversations with my committee.  I feel most calm and contented when I have no choice, and know I must simply adapt to my situation.  If the committee removed the release rule, thoughts of release would be pointless, and would fade from my mind.  I would know, without doubt, that my captivity would be a life sentence with no possibility of release, or even the possibility of making my captivity easier in the future.  All aspects of my life in captivity and the way I am treated would be completely out of my hands.

Do you still crave the removal of your release rule? Or has the passage of time and the absolute power and control of the Committee, brought you to the same feeling of permanence?

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

My main concern about this is that it may also mean I would be isolated completely from the outside world.  I do not mean my job, it can continue as normal without the need to leave my prison, but I am concerned it would mean I would have even less opportunity to visit outside my prison.  Today, I have very little issue with the outside world – I am only taken out for medical checkups once a year or so, but it’s nice to think that I may be able, on very rare occasions, to attend events such as the 50th birthdays of my father and mother, and my grandmother’s 70th birthday and other important dates.

I am very sorry to read about the death of your Grandmother, though you were taken to visit her to say goodbye, which I know must have been very hard work for the Committee. I remember reading that you had once been allowed to go to the after-wedding of your friend, and had been escorted throughout by your guards and chained in place at your table at the wedding party. I was thrilled for you when I read this, as it was clear that your friend understands and accepts your lifestyle completely to have accommodated your needs so thoroughly. Is it still your hope to attend special birthday events in your family, or is this not realistic any more? Do you think your family would be as accepting and accommodating of your needs as your friend was?

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

There was also the idea of ​​the permanent shackles, or least permanent wrist, ankle cuffs and collar.  At a young age, when I started my self-bondage, I had thoughts about having permanent things on my body that could be used to quickly and securely lock me up.  In school, I had a self-made harness hidden under clothing, I thought that when someone wanted to control me, it would be easier if I had a harness ready to go, it would have been easy to add a variety of straps or chains.  Permanent cuffs would therefore be a very natural extension of my life style.  Permanent chains, however, would bring a lot of challenges in my life, in things like my dressing procedure, other aspects of my everyday routine, visitors, meetings, etc.

Permanent chains, although a nice thought, would not be practical in my opinion. Too much problems with dressing. I don't think you could go out of your prison at all if this feature is added to you. But it brings me to another question - do you see your collar, waistband, cuffs and chains as part of you, after all this time? Does the idea that they can be removed bother you, like it is a part of yourself taken away? Do you welcome them back when they are reattached and do you feel "incomplete" without them?

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

I cannot help it but all those thoughts combined with my orgasm day aroused me a lot.  But I have a big failing.  I get turned on when I am handled and stimulated, but when I know that something better might be coming too my orgasms are incomplete.  My body is satisfied but the mind is not.  I do not know how to clear the brain, even in this situation.  This time my orgasm was not complete because I was thinking on what might be.

Most of our sexual experience is within the brain. It is precisely those special thoughts that make it full and enjoyable. It is not a failing to have incomplete orgasms because something might be better. It is totally natural, and it is the job of the Committee to ensure wherever possible your orgasms are fully complete by bringing you to a state of mind where you don't think anything could be more intense than what is currently being done to you. I wish you many more thrilling orgasm days as the Committee push your limits further.  :cool:

How do you feel about your relationship with this guard, looking back after so many years? Do you miss him and the pleasure of having him close by? Or is life easier for you now that the idea of romantic connection has been sealed away in a little box marked "Do Not Open"? (Almost like it has been given its own prison cell   )

That romantic time with the guard was a great time, like a fairy tale ... and the fairy tales always end somehow.
In this case, the thing was that he also wanted a "normal" life, a normal wife and children. Ordinary family life.
He can't live that way with a tightly locked prisoner. He could not commit to me perfectly, and so for him consisted of a normal relationship with a woman who is not in this lifestyle.
Understandably, that woman didn’t accept me so the man had to change her lifestyle. He resigned from the Committee and eventually sold the place where I lived.
I moved to another place and never heard of him again.

I will talk about this lightly in these writings as well.

How I feel about these happens... Basically, it was clear to me from the beginning that it would not continue forever. It just happened at that moment, or over a long period of time.
Although I am a realist, I believed it for a moment, and that's why it was disappointing to me in the end.
... I would have been a good wife locked inside a prison but it wasn’t enough for him and I couldn’t offer more.

So I closed that fairy tale book and focused on living without love :)

Someone may ask that why I didn’t try to use the 3 month rule then but I think it would have been useless.
He wanted a completely normal life, a normal relationship, I couldn’t offer it.

Adapting to a time without him was helped by the fact that I moved to a new place and had to learn a lot of new things and routines in daily life.

Do you still crave the removal of your release rule? Or has the passage of time and the absolute power and control of the Committee, brought you to the same feeling of permanence?

I am very sorry to read about the death of your Grandmother, though you were taken to visit her to say goodbye, which I know must have been very hard work for the Committee. I remember reading that you had once been allowed to go to the after-wedding of your friend, and had been escorted throughout by your guards and chained in place at your table at the wedding party. I was thrilled for you when I read this, as it was clear that your friend understands and accepts your lifestyle completely to have accommodated your needs so thoroughly. Is it still your hope to attend special birthday events in your family, or is this not realistic any more? Do you think your family would be as accepting and accommodating of your needs as your friend was?"

"Permanent chains, although a nice thought, would not be practical in my opinion. Too much problems with dressing. I don't think you could go out of your prison at all if this feature is added to you. But it brings me to another question - do you see your collar, waistband, cuffs and chains as part of you, after all this time? Does the idea that they can be removed bother you, like it is a part of yourself taken away? Do you welcome them back when they are reattached and do you feel "incomplete" without them?"

Most of our sexual experience is within the brain. It is precisely those special thoughts that make it full and enjoyable. It is not a failing to have incomplete orgasms because something might be better. It is totally natural, and it is the job of the Committee to ensure wherever possible your orgasms are fully complete by bringing you to a state of mind where you don't think anything could be more intense than what is currently being done to you. I wish you many more thrilling orgasm days as the Committee push your limits further.

The three-month rule still exists, deleting it would make the arrangement between me and the Committee illegal. Now, in principle, I have the opportunity for freedom, and legality demands it.
In reality, in my mind, it doesn’t exist.

Bring a visit to my friend's wedding was a very special opportunity and I am still very grateful.
It was a special arrangement, I was at the party for only a moment. We got there before the others and left when the wedding couple was dancing i.e. everyone was watching them. No one even noticed me nor my restraints etc. but I got to be involved for a while, it was important to me.
It was before my max security time when everything was "freer" for me. At that time, other "secret" short trips were also possible.

It is natural for me that I have steel restraints basically all the time.
It is true that permanent chains would make life more difficult and bring other problems but at the same time it would be a challenge that feels interesting,
even from clothing design.
I can’t imagine me being without clothes. I understand that it would increase the amount of control and maybe also humiliation but I can’t imagine me sitting here naked doing my normal job, editing news or sports photos... or when I was editing someone's wedding video :)
I have something restraints basically every moment, I am not allowed to move without them so they are very natural to me.
For me, using them means that everything is fine.

Orgasm, sexual gratification is very important to me (as I guess for almost all people).
For me, it requires a lot of things that might be weird about “normal” sex behavior.
Younger I was trying to enjoy a normal sex but it was always a big disappointment, ordinary young men could not even imagine what I wanted and needed.
I had found the pleasure associated with bondage even before my real sexual experiences, I had been able to combine them in my thoughts. So I don't even want ordinary sex.
I am now over the years used to getting BDSM-style orgasms and satisfaction. I can't imagine anything else.
Also, its periodicity and the long times between them are very normal for me. Waiting keeps me “awake” when I know its quality rewards me many times over.
That’s why I don’t need masturbation and I don’t usually even think about that possibility. Also, the fact that my sessions are sometimes so hard that I need long periods of time to recover affects it.
It might be crazy to say that the pain after a severe bdsm-orgasm session is "good pain."

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

Bring a visit to my friend's wedding was a very special opportunity and I am still very grateful.
It was a special arrangement, I was at the party for only a moment. We got there before the others and left when the wedding couple was dancing i.e. everyone was watching them. No one even noticed me nor my restraints etc. but I got to be involved for a while, it was important to me.
It was before my max security time when everything was "freer" for me. At that time, other "secret" short trips were also possible.

It is natural for me that I have steel restraints basically all the time.
It is true that permanent chains would make life more difficult and bring other problems but at the same time it would be a challenge that feels interesting,
even from clothing design.
I can’t imagine me being without clothes. I understand that it would increase the amount of control and maybe also humiliation but I can’t imagine me sitting here naked doing my normal job, editing news or sports photos... or when I was editing someone's wedding video :)
I have something restraints basically every moment, I am not allowed to move without them so they are very natural to me.
For me, using them means that everything is fine.

It might be crazy to say that the pain after a severe bdsm-orgasm session is "good pain."

Reading between the lines, I get the feeling that you don't think a family visit would work anymore, since you have become a Max Security prisoner. I guess it might also make you and your family feel a little too uncomfortable with the situation; they might try to make physical contact, for example, which we know is never allowed. Am I right in my reading of your response?

Clothing design for permanent chains would be an interesting challenge; I had not thought about it much until today. I think it would probably require garments that are in sections that can be joined on your body with heavy duty zippers, buckles and padlocks. Everything would have to be locked on in that case. Undoing a zipper could leave a metal edge that could be potentially weaponized, which is clearly a breach of your security protocol, so locks would be needed to guard against this. It might be fun imagining the possibilities for garments made this way. It would be possible, I think, to create some very cool looking zippered leather outfits with a little thought. Of course, they would be very expensive to make.

I am aware of the "afterglow" of pain after a satisfying bdsm session and have seen the sense of "rightness" it brings. Ir's not something I want for myself, but I have given this gift to others. I do not consider it crazy, if given and received willingly and in safe ways.

Last edited by correcthorsebatterystaple (2020-05-27 21:02:08)

Undoing a zipper could leave a metal edge that could be potentially weaponized, which is clearly a breach of your security protocol

Just a thought. Perhaps velcro instead of a metal zipper could do it without security issues?

Reading between the lines, I get the feeling that you don't think a family visit would work anymore, since you have become a Max Security prisoner. I guess it might also make you and your family feel a little too uncomfortable with the situation; they might try to make physical contact, for example, which we know is never allowed. Am I right in my reading of your response?

Clothing design for permanent chains would be an interesting challenge; I had not thought about it much until today. I think it would probably require garments that are in sections that can be joined on your body with heavy duty zippers, buckles and padlocks. Everything would have to be locked on in that case. Undoing a zipper could leave a metal edge that could be potentially weaponized, which is clearly a breach of your security protocol, so locks would be needed to guard against this. It might be fun imagining the possibilities for garments made this way. It would be possible, I think, to create some very cool looking zippered leather outfits with a little thought. Of course, they would be very expensive to make.

I am aware of the "afterglow" of pain after a satisfying bdsm session and have seen the sense of "rightness" it brings. Ir's not something I want for myself, but I have given this gift to others. I do not consider it crazy, if given and received willingly and in safe ways.

Last edited by correcthorsebatterystaple (Yesterday 21:02:08)

The idea of meeting the family physically is not good. We have tried it. It leaves long lasting scars on everyone.
My mom doesn’t want to see me in restraints and under safety rules. She refuses to do that. My brother visits here maybe once a year and that’s ok for him.
My friend of mine is really the only thing that does not trouble her, it is natural even though she is not inside this life.

Clothing with permanent restraints is basically not a problem.
Skirts are easy to wear, including dresses without sleeves, instead of a jacket a cloak etc. "poncho" ... Underwear is also possible.
There are also pants with zippers all the way from top to bottom, on the outside or inside of legs. There are many possibilities.

It is interesting that you also raised the idea of security. You think the same way as the Committee.

The zippers can be locked or they can replace the cord lacing or Velcro (as msh mentioned). Of course, the cord should be such that it would not be detached, I think.

I have experience here of a tight shirt that was locked over my corset, the corset couldn’t be loosened or taken off because the shirt hid it.
The shirt was so tight and designed so that it prevented my hands from moving somewhat, e.g. I couldn’t raise my hands high.
It was a kind of tight straitjacket that, however, allowed me to work. A very nasty and even torturous garment.

I have experiences with locked clothes from before prison.
The man I lived with (... a lot of bad experiences) liked that I had lockable clothes, it was part of his controlling desires. He commissioned me leather outfits with the option of locks so I couldn’t take off without her permission. Skirts, pants, dresses, shirts, even boots and shoes.
... Back then, it was new, fascinating and flattering to me, I liked the idea of being controlled that way too. Things were still fine then, I did not understand everything yet at the time.
Stupid me...

MARCH 26, 2014

An evening during my restraints trial

This is a detailed description of an evening last week.  It gives you an idea of what my life is like, and the effects of the additional restraints and rules under my trial.

Early in the week my work is always hectic because I need to process a lot of sports photos from the weekend for magazine articles etc. I finished my work at 19:00. When the guard arrived, he locked my handcuffs and chain, and opened the wall chain and hobble chain floor mounting points. As required under the new rules I did not speak to him until he gave me permission.

I had been locked up for 6 hours. This is just too much when I can not move my legs, I realized only then how numb they were. My ankles were sore because of being in this position for so long. The guard led me to the lobby toilet where he locked a short chain to my collar. The chain is the correct length so that I am able to stand and sit to use the toilet. After that, he opened my handcuffs and waited for me to fulfil my needs.  I had a long wool skirt so it was easy for me to lift it compared to the leather skirt. I washed my hands, and then he locked my hands again.

He unlocked the chain from the wall and he escorted me to the living area on the couch. The journey was about 3 m. With his permission to speak, I asked if I could stand and walk a little bit because my legs were screaming for it, but I was told it was not possible so I sat in the chair and he locked me up and unlocked my handcuffs. He brought me a tray with a mug of water and my food and then went away.

The food was good – potatoes and cabbage rolls. Not very tasty but pretty good. Eating is a little tricky because there is a tray on my lap and I can not bend over very well because of the back chain. I have to lift the food up, which means it can drip, which upsets me, as I try to be a neat person.

He took the tray away and I sat and read magazines. In the evening I looked at the final episode of the Hostages TV series. The series was exciting all the time, I really enjoyed it. Then, I looked at the news. The situation in Ukraine is worrying.

Then at 22:30 the guard came back and asked if I would like to stretch my legs now, now he had more time. I was happy that he asked, after locking my hands he unlocked my chains and even helped me to my feet. It felt good. I walked into the lobby and tried to stretch the best I could. I asked for a moment that we could go out and walk, but I knew in advance that it is not possible and my request was refused.

He escorted me to my cell, locked my hobble chain to the floor, then he removed my handcuffs and waist chain. I took off my wool jacket and shirt. Then he locked the collar to wall chain , and I knelt down on a low stool facing the wall . Hands behind my head, waiting for him to take off my leg irons . I stood up, still facing the wall, and took off my skirt and panties. Again, my hands were cuffed behind my back. He removed the chain wall and led me to the toilet / shower. In the shower, he locked me to the tether chain there and opened my handcuffs. I washed , and I did all the necessary steps.

After this, he locked my hands behind my back, and led me to the bed. I lay down on my belly on the bed, and he locked a short chain from the head of the bed to my collar. Finally, he put on my leg cuffs, which were locked to the foot of the bed. Then he placed the pillow in the right position and tucked me in with a blanket. He said “good night” and dimmed the lights in the cell, then walked out and locked the cell door. After that, he locked the door of my part of the house.

Comment today

The routines are basically the same as today, something small changes have come over the years.
At that time I had different rooms, today all the cells are in the same, big room.

MARCH 26, 2014

Restraints trial update – two weeks
The trial of increased restraints and rules has now been going for more than two weeks. It will continue for at least another week, and I presume after that time the Committee will decide which restraints and rules they would like to keep for the longer term.

The trial to date has not been too difficult. The changes are still so new and I am still very aware of them, but I feel that I can take on the challenge. In time, when I do not have to focus on them, they will become normal routine. I do feel this is possible. I also have a feeling that because of the new rules the Committee are thinking about me more, the security guard does things for me and it feels strangely good.

There are a few things that have caused minor problems. The shortened hobble chain is not a major obstacle, but having the hobble chain directly connected to the floor was a problem.   I’m used to being able to move around a little bit, now that was blocked from me. It affects me a lot mentally. Physically, there have also been problems from my feet being so closely connected to the floor so I could hardly move my feet at all. The chair tether stops me standing up, so I am forced to sit in exactly the same way all the time. Sometimes I have found my legs have been numb after sitting this way for long periods, unable to move my feet. Also, when I sat in the lower, comfortable chair in my living room the floor chain placed pressure on my ankles, making them sore.

As this is a trial, the Committee are paying close attention to my complaints about these things, and on the weekend (the 2 week mark of my trial) they changed the floor mounting rule. My hobble chain is now connected to the floor by a 30 cm long chain. I am happy about this – it makes a very big difference. Mentally, I still know I cannot move anywhere, but I can move my legs enough that I can sit comfortably for long periods of time.

Another problem has been that the back chain pulls down on the back of the collar so it presses on my neck. The rear chain is not heavy but still it has enough weight to change the position of the collar so that it bothers me and if I forget and bend forward it presses harder on my neck. I cannot put any padding under it because there is no room, and also because I do not have anything to use. Sometimes I used to use a thin scarf (where the skin was a problem with normal wear of the collar in the past), but when the max security rules were introduced I could no longer use scarves.

Last week I asked if I could start wearing a corset. This is something I have been interested in for some time. The Committee said that this was possible, but told me my corsets must have shoulder straps added to them. They are of the opinion that because I am sitting almost all the time, the corset will enforce a good posture to prevent problems. I had complained to the Committee about the back chain problem, and in response, the committee told me that when I use a corset, it will hold me in such a way that I cannot bend forward and therefore cause the collar to press on my neck. Therefore they have told me that the back chain will stay there and the length will not be changed.

The Committee have added another measure to my trial. They have decided that my clothes need to be marked with a clear, wide vertical stripe down the side. This new provision has been carried out over the past week. Almost all of my clothes were taken so that the stripes can be sewn on. I do not like this, it is contrary to human dignity, but on the other hand, it is better than wearing a uniform.

On Monday my clothing was returned to me. The skirts have a vertical stripe skirts and the other clothes have a large label with the word “prisoner” on them. I was quite shocked by this change, even though I knew it would be introduced. Being labelled in this way affected to me a surprising amount. My first thought was that I was glad no one can see me, and that I did not want anyone close to me or anyone to see me. Over time, I am sure I will get used to it.

This is, in a way, a trial of how I might react to having tattoos marking me as a prisoner, as has been discussed with the committee.  It is part of reminding the prisoner that she must be isolated from normal life. This all sounds very cruel but it is a way to get the prisoner to understand that she has no chance to return to a normal life.

The other addition on Monday was the corset. One of my committee members made it, and she did a very good job. It is an overbust model, and has wide and comfortable elastic shoulders straps, which hold my shoulders back and really help me keep in the upright position required by the back chain. My collar is no longer a problem because I am always in the correct posture and because in the back of the corset there is a tab which can be used to attach the chain, taking the weight of the chain off my neck. The bottom of the corset is designed so that I can sit comfortably.

On the back, above the belt line is a small box that holds the laces, so that I cannot undo the knot. So even though this was a suggestion I made to the committee, it has now become another thing I cannot remove. It feels like a big hug.

Comment today

I remember very well the marking of the clothes, It was very humiliating and felt humiliating ... but like I said, it didn’t matter because no outsider could see me.
That practice did not exist for a long time.

Corset I have been using for six years now, it has been a very long time, but it is a part of almost every day of my life

Miisa Karlsson wrote:

MARCH 26, 2014

Restraints trial update – two weeks

As this is a trial, the Committee are paying close attention to my complaints about these things, and on the weekend (the 2 week mark of my trial) they changed the floor mounting rule. My hobble chain is now connected to the floor by a 30 cm long chain. I am happy about this – it makes a very big difference. Mentally, I still know I cannot move anywhere, but I can move my legs enough that I can sit comfortably for long periods of time.

Is your floor mounting rule the same now as it was then, i.e. 30cm tether chain from your hobble chain? How are you secured right now, at your desk?

Is your floor mounting rule the same now as it was then, i.e. 30cm tether chain from your hobble chain? How are you secured right now, at your desk?

my floor chain is much longer now, over 2 meter.
It is attached to the back corner of the cell, I am free to sit, walk and move inside the cell. The chain prevents me from reaching the cell door, that's all.
Right now I have my collar, it doesn't have a chain locked.
I don't have handcuffs etc. they are normally used only when I am outside cell.

The situation could be different, I could have wall chains on my waist and collar too. They are usually used only for training or reminder matters. Or sometimes in sessions.
I think the three strong chains are mostly ridiculous but, oddly enough, I also think the chains keep me safe here.
No one can take me out of here and not to harm me when I'm properly locked, with many  locks.

It must also be noted that the place is different. That time was in my first place. Now I have been for a long time in a new environment.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » CaptiveGirl Wordpress - the Writings