CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » prisoner Jonas

prisoner Jonas

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

I have promised to help my friend to write his story.
It would be nice if someone would read it and tell us what they think about it.
Also in this story is dark and slow parts.
The writing is again in my poor English but I still want to try to tell his story. He deserves it.
I don’t know on what schedule the writing will go but we will try our best. Our mutual connection is limited.

Jonas watched TV in an open hallway, like almost every day.
There was normal traffic in the hallway. The men were walking in loose gollege clothes, no one was in a hurry.
The clothes all had similar gray, dark purple additions. The letters from the prison department were clearly displayed on the clothes.
The department was calm, so had been for a long time. Actually, there was a disturbance only when a new prisoner came in who imagined himself too much. A hard face who had watched too many tough criminal and prison movies.
The reality was not like that.
Jonas also had a television in his cell, as well as a radio player, coffee maker and everything else needed.
Cell doors were open during the day but he wanted to be in the hallway, to see people, other prisoners.
He liked that the nights were behind a locked door. There was no problem with that. Peace was always guaranteed.
He had been here for a long time, he seemed to belong to the fleet.
There were some guards who had also been here for a long time, they were friendly people to get along with.
Actually the same thing was about the guards, sometimes new guys came in and they thought they were something special. Unfortunately, sadists and narcissists sometimes get through education.

An old familiar guard came and stopped next to Jonas.
"Today is your lucky day again" the guard smiled "You can meet Laura again! I would be happy too if I had bilateral meetings with her ... "
Jonas also enjoyed meeting Laura again. They had had many meetings, the intervals between meetings were getting shorter all the time. He should be happy.
Laura is a prison psychologist, she is a person who sees good in all people. Her work hasn’t made her a cynic, yet.
They walked to the end of the hallway, the Guard opened the door, then another. They moved to the elevator that took us to the third floor.
They walked along new hallway again, there were many office doors in the hallway until we were on the right door.
The guard knocked on the door and after a while the door opened.
Laura smiled at them  and showed Jonas with her hand that he could step inside.
The room was as always before. Office table and chair, round table in front of the window and three armchairs.
Jonas sat in a chair where he always sit.
The guard nodded to Laura and closed the door from outside.
Jonas sat in a chair as he often did before. He looked at the room. There were some flowers on the table, there was some little tree in the pot in the corner.
Next to the door was a coat hanger with Laura’s black long leather jacket and scarf.
Jonas thought I had never seen a coat on Laura. He would like to see it.
He looked at Laura. She was in good shape, even a beautiful woman who glowed with confidence. Laura had once said, by accident, that she is a passionate Tango dancer. It was very easy for Jonas to believe it.
She wore a polo shirt and a blue skirt, knee-length. Jonas smiled when he realized it was close to a police officer's clothing color. It suited her well.
She had comfortable and soft interior shoes on her feet, Jonas was a little disappointed. He looked at the table next to her on the floor and saw her boots.
He sighed deeply. This was all I could get, He had to accept it.
Sometime a long time ago, Laura wore leather pants when they met. It was too much for Jonas. He told her he can’t concentrate if she wears that way, the meeting can’t continue like that.
She understood the matter and Jonas haven’t seen her dressed in leather since.
But he remember and think about it every night.
Laura sat across from Jonas and looked at he.
She asked how his days have passed and change  normal compliments.
Jonas can’t ask how her day has gone. He would like to ask but that is not a good thing.
He  thinking about her a lot, trying to infer things in her.
She doesn't have a ring, Jonas don't know if she has a man, a family, kids ... It would interest  but he can't ask.
Jonas couldn’t even know her last name or that where she lived. He didn’t even know if Laura was her real name.
Anyway, Laura was the only woman he had talked to for many years so it could well say that Laura is the most important woman in Jonas life.
Of course, there are other women at work in the prison, such as the kitchen, cleaning and a few guards. But they were not important.
You might have been able to flirt with them but not really talk.

"You were out here for two days last week," Laura began, "How did it feel?"
"It was horrible," Jonas said, "I couldn't do anything. I went straight from here by taxi to the hostel where you had booked a room for me."
Laura looked at Jonas questioningly and he continued.
"The whole world has changed, I couldn't do anything. I had ˆ 50 in my pocket. The only thing I did was go to a nearby store to buy water and potato chips. Then I sat in the room and watched TV. After the night I waited to call a taxi to get me back here. It cost all my money. "
"You'll be released from prison soon" Laura said patiently, "You were out of jail because you got used to the normal world. You have to try better!"
Laura looked at Jonas, Jonas saw sympathy in her eyes. He hated himself and was very anxious. He just wanted to be inside his cell.
"You're 42 now." Laura looked at her papers. "You've been a prisoner for over 22 years. That's more than half of your life. It's very natural that you're confused and even scared."
"I know you're not a bad person," she continued, "You still have a long and good life ahead of you but you have to dare to trust it and step out!"
"How do you know that I am a good person," Jonas said, "I am killed three people."
"We have talked about this many times," Laura said, "I've read your papers and legal documents. I know you're a prisoner history."
"I think you have experienced a lot of injustice," she continued, "you only had to defend yourself at the age of 19 and two young people who attacked you died. It was a great tragedy. The biggest tragedy is that you were sentenced to 16 years in prison!"
Jonas knew all that, really knew, but he let Laura continue.
"You got free after 8 years because you were a first time, you were almost a year free and you adapted to society again "Laura told Jonas' history.
"...You got into trouble again because some persons wanted revenge for your previous actions, they thought you got freedom too soon," Laura said. "They attacked you and again someone died. It's sad. Your sentence was 14 years but now you've served it. You can still adapt to freedom and society ".
"That's all true "Jonas said quietly" Every time I defend myself something nasty happens. Maybe I shouldn’t be free! ”
"Nonsense" Laura said vigorously, "We will arrange for you a new opportunity to visit the outside world. You will only have a few weeks to complete freedom. Before that, I will arrange a meeting for you at the employment agency, social services, etc. We organize for you also permanent home! "
"I already have a home," Jonas said, "it's been 22 years!"
"Why are you so good and encouraging to me?" Jonas asked.
"I already told you, you're not a bad person" Laura smiled "I want to believe in you!"
"If you were a rapist, a pedophile, or some narcissistic real criminal I wouldn't help you," Laura said seriously.
“It’s your profession here,” Jonas said.
"Not everyone can help," she said, "I hope I can help you."
"An old proverb says: A sailor can be helped in a distress at sea, but the sailor must row himself!"

They still discussed other issues related to living for some time.
Jonas knew time was running out and soon the guard would knock on the door again.
He would have liked to stay in the room... Chat with Laura, watch and listen to her.
"So ..." Laura looked at her watch and ended the meeting. She stood up to stand as a sign to Jonas that he too had to get up.
"We'll end the meeting this time but I hope to see you again in a week," She said resolutely, "I hope you think about this meeting and how you will be better next time you get to visit the outside world!"
I really think about this meeting again, Jonas thought quietly in his mind and smiled.
"Thank you for meeting," Jonas said, "You always give me a lot to think about."
"You also have to think about the end of imprisonment and your life after that," Laura said seriously even though she also understood Jonas' flirtation.
At the same time, there was a knock on the door and it opened. A familiar guard was in the doorway and kept the door open for Jonas.
Jonas would have liked to say something else but he just looked at Laura’s beautiful face and smiled.
Laura also smiled at him but then turned away toward her desk. The meeting was over.

Jonas and the guard walked towards the elevator.
"Was the meeting good?" The guard asked with a smile, "My day would brighten up if I could spend an hour with her once a week!"
“You can’t afford a psychologist as good as Laura,” Jonas said good-naturedly.
"True," guard said, "But maybe we wouldn't talk about psychology!"
They landed in the elevator on the normal prison floor.
Jonas went to his cell, he left the door open as the day rules require.
He lands on the bed lying on his back. He raised his hands behind his neck and looked at the picture on the wall. It was the only picture on the cell wall.
Pictured was a beautiful blond woman somewhere on a German city street. She was wearing a black long leather jacket, leather pants and boots. The leather shone in the sun. The woman leaned against the railing of the stone stairs.
Pictured was German fetish model Heike. The only and real "Fetish-Queen". Although Jonas admired her too, she always imagined that Laura would be in the picture. The picture always got him in a good mood. Often it also caused sexual arousal to him.
It was well into the afternoon, it was no longer worth going to work in the workshop, working hours would end soon.
Jonas decided to make himself a cup of coffee and think about meeting, and Laura.

The lobby and inside the cell were very quiet. Most of the inmates were in workshops or other activities.
Jonas felt he might have fallen asleep for a moment. This is a good life, he thought.
Normally, he was in the workshop during the day. He made wooden cabinets, tables, and chests. It was a nice job he liked.
He had also done other prison work over the years but he particularly liked this work. It was nice to see the achievements of his hand.
His "salary" for the day's work was ˆ 4, in addition to an automatic daily allowance of ˆ 1.50.
The work would not have to be done but then you would not get paid. It’s nice to have even a little earning.
He has no friends or relatives who would put money in his bank account.
Jonas does not smoke cigarettes or use drugs. He has stayed out of trouble.
He doesn't really even need money. Sometimes he rarely buys himself sweets. That's all.
He sometimes calculated that if he had saved all the money he earned for 22 years, he would now have maybe ˆ 30,000.
He was laughed at by his own thoughts ... a long time and little money. Crime is not worth it.
But then the other way around, a prison day costs society about 220 ˆ / day.
That is, his life inside the prison has cost about 1,700,000 euros. Taxpayers have paid for all that. He owes a lot to society.

Jonas drank coffee and watched some silly action movie.
He heard the sounds in the hallway increase, the other prisoners came from the day's work.
The sounds felt homely at Jonas' head. This was his home and other prisoners, and even the guards were his family. Now he was losing everything.
He looked at the cell, his home. It was a refuge against the world, his nest.
He watched the end of the film and looked at the magazines. He waited for dining time.
Eventually it was time to get up and move into the canteen. Every day at the same time, it was one of the routines. Jonas knew he was institutionalized. He doesn’t have to worry about the day’s program or schedules.
He arrived at the canteen. Other prisoners were already in line and waiting for their food.
The line moved slowly. Bread and butter, salad. Then meat or fish, vegetables and potatoes. There was enough food and it was tasty.
No one needed to quarrel and the dining room had a nice, even happy atmosphere, like the boys ’summer camp.
Jonas sat at the table of the familiar prisoners. They ate and talked to others.
The prisoners are varied but because here the department did not have the problem of factors, there was always a relaxed atmosphere here.
After eating, Jonas rested for a while again but then got up and went to the gym.
He had been training hard for many years, it helped keep his head clear but now he had lightened his training a bit. He wanted to look like a “normal” person and not a deformed bodybuilder.
Today, he lifted light weights and spent time on the treadmill.
After training, he went to the sauna and shower. He liked that he was clean and smelled good.
He went to the canteen for a light dinner and watched the news and some light soap set on the lobby TV.
Eventually, he moved into his own cell and settled on the bed. He hated going to bed because there always came a time when the happens of his past came back to his mind.

Every night he saw the same flashback again.
In it, he was a young man, less than 20 years old, who was in love with a girl from a neighboring town.
He met the girl a few times during the days and eventually the girl asked her to accompany him to spend the evening with her.
They were in town and the girl wanted to go to the bar. In front of the bar was a queue with local boys.
Surprisingly, the young men of the city wanted to sue Jonas. They didn’t like the fact that the girl was dating a boy from a neighboring town.
The door to the bar was higher, there were short stairs. A young man on the stairs kicked Jonas and the situation became threatening because there was a lot of youth in town and Jonas was alone.
Jonas remembered that he had a swivel knife in his pocket, It was a ridiculous little knife, almost a decorative object.
He took it from his pocket and opened it. On the stairs was a young man noticed it and began to sneer Jonas and his ridiculous his knife.
Jonas got angry and waved his knife up. It hit something.
The knife had hit the bully's inner thigh. It severed the femoral artery, blood came out spraying.
Jonas realized there had been a bad injury and the young men around him were behaving very threateningly.
He went for a run, he tried to get out of the situation but in a strange city he ran between buildings, a dead end.
Several young people ran after him, Jonas feared for his life. In a dead end, he held out his hand straight, still holding a knife in his hand. The young man who reached him ran straight towards the knife, it hit his heart straight.
Jonas had killed two young men in three minutes, with a ridiculous pocket knife...
Eventually the rest of the crowd caught him and beat him badly, he broke many bones and he lost hearing from one ear, etc. but it no longer mattered much.
Jonas knew his life would be over. He was a killer ... a double killer.

Every night in cell Jonas sees the same happens again, for over 20 years. They will not leave him alone ..

Jonas felt anxious.
He was still lying on the bed and remembering things like he does every night.
When he was convicted, he feared prison and what would happen to him there.
The fear proved futile. Some old and experienced prisoners took him under protection, they helped him adjust.
All the prisoners knew his story and even felt a little pity for him.
On the other hand, everyone respected him because he had defended himself against the attackers to the end. They considered him a fighter.
His first sentence was 16 years. It was more than almost all inmates. The crimes of others were thefts, assaults, drug offenses, etc., of course, there were also killers and murderers.
Jonas was a first-timer, so it is possible to be released after half serving his sentence. It requires good behavior and a desire to study, to continue life.
Jonas did so, the other prisoners encouraged him because they saw that he was only a young boy.
He worked as a carpenter in a prison workshop, studying at the same time and getting a kind of degree. He liked being able to create things with his hands.
His cellmate was a long-time prisoner named Markus. Markus was a thinker, he had practiced oriental martial arts as well as mind control for a long time.
Markus taught Jonas a lot of things. He learned controlled series of movements that required strict concentration and thus purification of the mind. The world seemed to slow down and even stop as they did the exercises.
Prison rules forbade physical match but no exercise, it was comparable to yoga, for example.
They practiced in the prison gym but also inside the cell. It was like slow motion ballet, well focused and controlled.
Mark taught him self-defense, he said a wise man never has to attack.
The most important lesson was to learn to take advantage of the attacker's strength and energy.
An angry attacker in particular often makes mistakes that are easy to exploit. That is why mind control is very important.
Jonas learned that when you focus well and reach the right state of mind, time slows down giving yourself significantly more time to act than the attacker.
They were great doctrines that could be utilized in ordinary life as well, not just in combat or self-defense.
It’s an oriental way of approaching life and Jonas wanted to develop it more and more, and there was time for it in prison.

Time passed and the time came when Jonas was released from prison.
He said goodbye to all his friends in prison and enthusiastically entered a new life.
He got an apartment and even a job from a carpenter’s workshop. He settled back in his hometown. He adapted surprisingly easily to normal life even though he was timid in social contacts.
In a small town, many knew his history. He was like a public figure, people stopped and turned to look at him .. or that was what Jonas felt like many times.
At first he always had evenings at home, he followed routines he had learned in prison.
But he was still a young man, he wanted to see life, meet people.
He sometimes visited a nearby bar in the evenings. He watched people and even drank beer sometimes. Everything went well and he even made new friends.
At the bar, he met a woman who sometimes visited Jonas. Life was nice. He liked the woman and wanted to tell her what had happened in the past. The woman had been understanding. She said she knew everything already. She said everything was fine.
One evening, weekend, they went to the familiar  bar and sat down. The evening was nice and it turned into a night. Jonas was never so late outside, especially at the bar.
The woman was clearly nervous and Jonas didn't understand why. He wanted to leave the bar but the woman still wanted to stay.
Three men entered the bar, they clearly identified Jonas. They bought a beer and came to sit at the next table, one of them sitting in the chair of Jonas' table.
Jonas knew right away that something bad was going on.
"So the information was right," the man told Jonas, "The killer has come out of hiding."
Jonas was confused, on the other hand he had known this was going to happen but still he had rejected that idea.
"Everything is fine," the woman said to Jonas, "They just want to understand what happened when two of our friends died."
Jonas couldn't believe what he was hearing. The woman had led him here trapped!
"You told them where they would find me?" Jonas asked in disbelief.
"I told them that but you don't have to be afraid. They just want to talk to you," she said.
The three men sat near Jonas and looked at him hostilely.
"Do you know that the man you killed first has a boy?" the man sitting next to him asked quietly.
"There is no child," Jonas said in disbelief, "I would have been told it in court."
"The son was born only half a year after what happened, without the father," the man said, "Because of you."
Jonas didn't know what to say.
"We are reasonable," the man said, "If we calculate that child support costs a thousand euros a month, you now owe about 100,000 Euros. In addition, you have to pay maintenance until he is an adult.
ie a total of approximately ˆ 250 000 with interest. How are you going to handle it? ”
"You know that it is impossible," Jonas said quietly, "I'm sorry if indeed it is true that the child is there but I am not responsible for him!"
"We have a suggestion for you," the man said
"You have to do services and work for us so you can pay off your debt."
The men came closer and closer to Jonas, the situation was very explosive.
Jonas thought about how he could get out of the situation.
He suddenly quickly jumped to his feet. The man sitting next to him was startled and fell with his chair. All bar customers were staring at them.
Jonas quickly attacked the door, he wanted to get out, running away from home, behind doors and locks.
He got out, on the sidewalk when man caught him, he wasn’t fast enough.
The man grabbed his jacket, Jonas tried to get him off of him and pushed him away from his chest like an American football player, the attacker staggered back and fell to the ground.
The man stood up, very angry. He prepared to attack towards Jonas. Jonas saw that he is not very experienced fighter. The man decided to try a high kick. Jonas saw it well in advance, the man was not very fast.
As his foot rose, Jonas dodged and lifted the kicker's foot further up with his left hand. At the same time, he kicked the attacker's support leg so that it failed.
The end result was that the force of the attacker's own movement threw him into the air so that he landed on the ground with the back of his head above.
Jonas heard the attacker's head hit the hard asphalt.
The man was no longer moving.

to be continued...

Jonas was amazed at how easily the man had fallen. Actually the man flew and fell head above the ground. It only happens to an inexperienced striker, he wasn’t prepared for Jonas ’defensive attack.
Jonas realized that something bad had happened, the man lying on the ground in a strange position, as if he had fallen from somewhere high.
People came around, someone called the emergency center. People did not dare to come close to Jonas, he realized it and moved himself next to the wall, farther from the people.
No one had seen what happened but Jonas believed he could explain what had happened to the police.
Police came to the scene, they found out what had happened. People present reported what had happened, Jonas sat next to the wall, stunned, perhaps even in shock.
He wondered how people could explain what had happened because no one had seen it?
The police came to him, the lights of the ambulance flashed on the street, as did the blue lights of the police.
Police asked matter-of-factly whether Jonas had been involved in the incident.
Jonas answered in the affirmative and the police asked him to move to the back seat of the police car.
Everything happened calmly and without much drama. Jonas thought things could still be clarified.
Jonas waited a moment in the car with the police, then another police officer came into the car and they drove away, the ambulance and people were left in front of the bar on the sidewalk.
For a long time, Jonas saw the blue lights of the ambulance in the car inside mirror as they drove away. He did not know then that it would be the last memory of freedom for a long time...

They drove to the police station, directly to the detention department. It was a small police station in a small town, there were only four cells that were used mainly only on weekends, for "customers" who had difficulty behaving with alcohol or drugs.
Jonas gave an alcohol test, then he emptied his pockets, gave away his shoes and belt and was transferred into the cell. The police were friendly, noting that Jonas was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs and did not behave aggressively.
They said that since it is night now, Jonas has to wait for the morning when things will be clarified and he can go home.
Jonas had no problem going in the cell, it was basically familiar to him.
However, Cell was a rugged place. inside there was no furniture, just a fixed toilet seat and just a roll of paper.
Jonas sat on the floor in the corner waiting to watch the walls. The walls were almost full of writing and bad drawings. Jonas wondered how they were made because the entrants did not come with pens or sharp objects ... it was a mystery.
The cell was basically clean but still there smelled of vomiting and other human secretions.
During the night there was some drunken noise when the neighboring cells came to customers. Jonas smiled at a life like this. The drunks sleep here, receive small fines, and resume their lives the next day.
Finally came the morning. Jonas waited patiently for the door to open and he to get out.
He understood that what had happened had to be dealt with and taken care of definitively.
He thought that a statement would be taken from him now and maybe a more detailed interrogation later.
Finally the door opened, the door had two guards, the other holding a bottle of water and a sandwich.
"Good morning," the guard said, "You have to wait still inside the cell. Now it's the weekend and you have to wait for the investigating police to come to work. It's normal for serious incidents."
He handed the goods to Jonas and moved out of the doorway. The door closed again.
Jonas sat down to eat his "breakfast." He wondered why this case is so serious.
it was clear that the man had hit his head but it happens easily to drunk people ... He has already certainly woken up and is just suffering a severe headache now.
Maybe he was kept in cell because he was a former prisoner, his past was certainly known to the police.
Time passed and finally the door opened. There were two guards at the door again.
"We received a command to transfer you to the investigation prison facility" The guard announced "The investigation will move there and maybe start on Monday."
Jonas marveled at the turn but said nothing, he knew it would be pointless.
"Do you need cuffs?" the guard asked, "... or are you able to you to behave properly in the trip?"
"I know how to behave well," Jonas replied, "You have no reason to doubt it."
"We've seen the arrests records from the night and we know you behaved well," the guard smiled, "Continue in the same pattern so we don't have to use restraints."
They walked to the front door of the Ford Mondeo, Jonas sat in the back seat and the guard came next to him. Another guard drove the car.
"As you know, the journey is not long. It is less than an hour so we can all relax and enjoy the journey," the guard said.
“Why am I being moved there?” Jonas asked.
"We don't know, maybe because in a bigger prison it's easier for you too, a more comfortable environment awaits investigation," The guard thought, "Now is the weekend anyway."
"Do you know what happened at night?" Jonas asked "Is the fallen man okay?"
"We can't discuss the pending issue with you," the guard said apologetically, "Things will definitely work out tomorrow."
The journey went quickly. The prison is located next to the highway.
Jonas was admitted as the admission process began. Jonas undressed and got prison clothes. They were very familiar to him.
Finally, Jonas moved along a long corridor to the cell that had been reserved for him.
The cell wasn't really better than where he left off. Although this cell had a bed, it was made of concrete.on top of the bed was a thin mattress, pillow and blanket. Toilet seat. That's all.
There were drawings and inscriptions on the walls, on the floor, and even on the ceiling. The cell could have been a very distressing place but Jonas didn’t care.
Jonas sat and still wondered why he needed to be isolated.
He knew it would be pointless to think about it, all things will work out in time.

to be continued...

Hello Miisa , do you have an update concerning this story?

Best regards

Azureko

Azureko1 wrote:

Hello Miisa , do you have an update concerning this story?

Best regards

Azureko

Jonas told me that I can tell the rest of his story if I want to, that is, the writing of the story continues, I have unfortunately written very little lately.

This story deserves to be told to the end...

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » prisoner Jonas