CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

Intro

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

I am from Sweden. I love bondage and especially steel bondage. Love the feel, the look, weight of steel and the control you get or lose when someone is wearing steel restraints.  I have been active a lot on the scene in Sweden. Are mostly active on the swedish site darkside.se but also on fetlife where i found this site. At the moment i am rather active on fetlife and are adding a lot of pictures of my bondagegear. Check it out if you want. only_steel is my name on those sites. Captivegirl has already posted a lot of great pictures of bondagegear on this site. But if there is intrest i can post some of my things here and we can discuss it. Finally i look forward to go deeper in this site follow wants happening.

Metalforever wrote:

I am from Sweden. I love bondage and especially steel bondage. Love the feel, the look, weight of steel and the control you get or lose when someone is wearing steel restraints.  I have been active a lot on the scene in Sweden. Are mostly active on the swedish site darkside.se but also on fetlife where i found this site. At the moment i am rather active on fetlife and are adding a lot of pictures of my bondagegear. Check it out if you want. only_steel is my name on those sites. Captivegirl has already posted a lot of great pictures of bondagegear on this site. But if there is intrest i can post some of my things here and we can discuss it. Finally i look forward to go deeper in this site follow wants happening.

Welcome to the Forum!
We are yearning for active members!