CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » Greetings and a question

Greetings and a question

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

KageKamen here. Despite the Japanese name, I'm actually British. I discovered Miisa's unique life the other day and am quite fascinated by it. Of course, I'm also more generally interested in things like prison and restraint.

As for the question... I'm part of several online communities I think might also have interest in such a thing. Would it be desirable for me to promote it there? Or is it proffered to keep this place small and tight-knit?

KageKamen wrote:

KageKamen here. Despite the Japanese name, I'm actually British. I discovered Miisa's unique life the other day and am quite fascinated by it. Of course, I'm also more generally interested in things like prison and restraint.

As for the question... I'm part of several online communities I think might also have interest in such a thing. Would it be desirable for me to promote it there? Or is it proffered to keep this place small and tight-knit?

Hello and welcome!

I am pleased if you want to promote our forum, You can freely share it anywhere!

Thank You

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » Greetings and a question