I am already an old member. I was asked to change my nickname because the former nickname was easily associated with a company that is somehow related to this scene.
I'm not part of that company so I have no problem with the new name :)
"Real Restraints" is perfect for me!

Thank you for your understanding.

"Old" introduction of me:
I am very interested in restraints and restrictions, physical and mental. I have been in Finland kinky- and fetish scene to some extent. Sometimes more, nowadays less.

I am aware CaptiveGirl for a very long time. I am fascinated by the knowledge that she lives in Finland just like me.
We have discussed at some point (Miisa and I) before but the connection was broken for some reason. I have always admired her attitude to the restrictions and other related matters in her life.

I "found" her again when I started a customer relationship with BlindEyeProduction ( http://bep.pic.fi ).
I like their products and when I heard that "prisoner Karlsson" is one of their designers I got more excited.
... and here I am now, an avid member of the forum.

I am also fascinated by the fact that when I read her writing, e.g., the last parts of LifeStory, I recognize the places she talks about. So it feels like she would be very close to me!
I live in the Helsinki area and move almost every day to the places she describes. It’s fascinating and I think of her many times.

Also an interesting thing ... She writes about Fetish Event (LifeStory Chapter 4/2). I was there then too and I remember seeing her! Chained on a restaurant table.
I remember a young and sweet girl sitting next to a table, her legcuffs and chains  visible a little. It was a beautiful sight!
I thought it was some kind of role for that event and I didn’t think about it anymore.
It annoys me later  that I didn’t talk to her then, I don’t even know if it would have been possible.