CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » So.. I introduce myself

So.. I introduce myself

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Greeting to all.

I warn you, I will surely be a bit long on my presentation with little useful details.
I don't really know why, but I wanted to write today.

let's start.

I am surely younger than many of you, i'm men and i'm 20. But this is already an information about me, I almost always hang out with people older than me.
In fact, I often found the conversations and the "hobbies" of people of my age boring. Even if I admit it, the more the years pass, the more I manage to find myself with people arround my age.

I had a relatively classic childhood after the age of 3. Before i lived in a caravan... with my parents of course. Until I was 11 I moved 9 times. It could have forged in my character the fact of being social, maybe too much, because today I manage the social networks for a youtuber. This is why I will remain relatively anonymous on my identity ...

Okay now for the little things that interest everyone.

I had my first young sexual relationship. Much too young. So young that i didn't really know how to do it. I don't have a diary so for ages and dates ... So let's say too young. Oh... and I'm straight.

The second sexual relationship I had was happened much later. But I was still young. With this girl we never just have sex.
I no longer have the details of how we got there but I remember that I had the role of supervisor, that I had to take care of her and kept her in ties of course.
It was my first steps towards the world of fantasies about bondage and captivity. Like I lived with my parents, and we did that with them. I didn't really have devices to bound my girlfriend.
But I remember always loved wearing bathrobes when I'm home. So I tied her hands and feet with the belt of my two bathrobes.

We stayed a little more than 2 years together, then we each made our way. She was older than me, she left for high school while I was still in college... I warned you that I had sex much too young  :confused: .

I then had a relationship which if you are interested I can tell you a little story. With bondage of course  :blush: . But now that I think about it, I must have been lucky,I always ran into some girlfriends who liked being tied up.
So I continued all my schooling with girls with whom we have always played at this game.

However, one thing struck me.
It was in 2018, my last year of high school.
I have a friend who had a little trial. it was that old girlfriend who asked for a trial. Fortunately for him she had already do that with others. So justice understood that it was a simple revenge of his girlfriend. (It's fashionable in French).
It immediately scared me... if it happened to me. the following year I decided to make signed contracts with girlfriend...

es, I am very eccentric in my life, for example when I put my phone in my office it must be perpendicular to my desk and not protrude. I can only work and feel good in a place where everything and tidy but above all straight. Probably my Russian side.

So... I'm not going to spread my life but my father managed to get us out of poverty, and today we are financially comfortable, Dnd thanks to my parents I was in turn able to become a financially comfortable person. And when we seeing in France it is a national sport to prosecute for the sake of money... I didn't want to take any risk.

oddly it never posed a problem to conclude.
With women, I've always taken the time,
I'm able to be with a woman and not have sex with her for a long time if she feels the need. And I always respect their choices.
From what I understood from all the girlfriends I had. I was one of the few men who never asked the first time. I wanted to be sure they were ready, and that was also a way to prove my love ... I guess.
Usually, before the first time, we had already shared what we liked to do in bed.

Today I am in higher study of manager with the idea of making my company in the transport (TAXI). yeah i like big armored audi like Yuri... :|  And my dad are Armenian, but he lived doing street fights in russia, so stories about the children of moscow I know some ... Who knows maybe my dad knows Yuri ... unbelievable. (I admit that I smiled when I could see that I identified a little with Yuri).

I broke up with my last girlfriend 2 months ago. I got over it two weeks ago (Yeah I know it's stupid to be sad for a girlfriend when you're young).

To know more about my kinky side, i love to see my grilfriend tied up, But I'm not in hardcord bondage, And even if I'm asked by my girlfriend, I can't be rough with. I'm more of the kind to take care. And today it's impossible to imagine her having sex without a little game. I can't just put my penis in a vagina, I find it not so exciting.

I got to know captivegirl from her captivegirl stories on DeviantArt. Then I took the time to read the rest of the Miisa Karlsson stories here.

I find her stories completely incredible because for most of us they are only small moments of pleasure. For Miisa it's her whole life. And I must admit that it makes me a little sad when I read that she suffers in her stories. I prefer to know that Miisa feels good and safe.

here is a small introduction of me and my sex life to better understand why I am here.

I apologize in advance for my unrefined English... French schools are not known for people to come out bi-lingual  :crazyfun:

And since I guess Miisa is going to read me ... I hope I kept you busy and enjoyed reading me.

I wish you all, lots of good things !!! 

Bonne journée !!... ou soirée  :jumping:

Great presentation, thank you!

It's nice that you told us about your life, it's nice to hear things about "real" life, like I wrote in my diary yesterday :)

It’s also great to hear that you’ve read my writings carefully, you’ve also picked up some details, like the armored Audi and the street children of Moscow.
It warms my heart a lot, now I know that even someone is reading my story. It encourages me to keep writing!

It’s great that you also think about my well-being, thank you for that.
I'm all right :)
I have sad and difficult moments, I tell them honestly in my diary because they belong there.
But I think all people also have weak moments, it’s sad if they can’t tell it anyone ...

I’m also happy with my life (at least sometimes) and I’m happy to be able to share it with all of you here on the forum!

Thank you for introducing yourself, you are about the same age as I was at the beginning of my imprisonment :)

Thanks you Miisa,

I am delighted to hear that my story made you discover the outside world a little.

Indeed, I find that the story "'THE LIFE STORY OF CAPTIVEGIRL" is very interesting. You have made your story an authentic narrative, with a surprising level of detail.
In addition, you do not hesitate to write your feelings which gives a total immersion.

You even share very personal stories with us, like "Car trip".

And who knows, maybe it would do a lot of us good to tell about our misadventures and not always portray us as perfect.

Anyway, it makes me enjoyment to know that you are happy with your life. 8-)

If you thank me for introducing myself, then I say thank you for sharing your life with us, It's the minimum I can do, and I'm sure if tomorrow I had to make a book, I would be happy to know the people reading it. This is kind of why I wrote.

And thank you for the message you left yesterday which you mentioned earlier, (the fact that you would be happy to know a little about our life in society).
It's this message that you left yesterday on your diary which prompted me to write and introduce myself.

Besides, I organize events. Nothing to do with captivity, restrictions or bondage, but I thought you might be interested if I tell about a day in an event and i describe you describe what people are doing, what they are talking about, it might be able to help you to understand what people are doing in their spare time.

Have a nice day,

I’ve been told that LIFESTORY writing is some kind of therapy for me.
I’ve been a bit reluctant to recall things but as I write I find that it makes my thoughts better. At the same time, I tell myself what has happened.

LIFESTORY writing stopped for many years because I felt I couldn’t do it. It was too painful.
... it's still at the stage where all the evil is just beginning, I didn't even realize where I was going then.
Now afterwards I know how stupid I was :)

There will also be nasty passages in my writing in the future, even scary and sick things but they are just coming.
That is, there is no amusing story coming, there is a lot of sadness and even fear involved.

I try to be detailed and remember things, including ones I haven’t even told in police interrogations when I was suspected of crimes.
The imprisonment during the interrogations was horrible because I was very unaware of what was going on. It was definitely too much for a young woman.

Basically, it’s a story with no happy ending (maybe no ending at all), except that I’m still alive.

:)  Heh.I became almost sad now but no worries, everything is fine!

It would be great to hear about your events, the normal things of normal people!
For me, it’s all special and I really want to know more!

I had already understood that you have experienced a horrible period, when we read everything you tell us, We realize that a important part is missing.
Whatever happened, if you don't feel like writing it down because memories are painful, definitely don't write.
Life is too short to think about our painful past.
I don't think you have to ignore it, but learn from it, and imagine that you will never be first in a field, and never last ...
it is statistically impossible that out of 7 billion human beings we are the people who have suffered the most.
I always think scientifically,

For example, I have had tinnitus since October 10, 2017. It is a high-pitched noise in my right ear. It's my worst memory for me because at the time, i'm getting caught short and I did not know what to do, At first I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get over it, I was more able to think clearly, I was so afraid of going crazy.
I also have a special way of sleeping.
Since I have this tinnitus, I always sleep with a fan that blows the wind. Just so I don't hear the void ...
When I had read the part of CaptiveGirl where you were invited on a Thursday to your friend Stine's and you were mummified without almost any senses.
I immediately said to myself that it would surely be a kind of phobia for me, not to hear anything ... with my tinnitus ...
But it reminds me a little of the first nights, when I had not found a solution to my problem.

in short, I hope that I uplifted your moral a little and that you are less sad.

Otherwise, it will be a pleasure to tell you about an event in which I am, as said in my presentation, I manage the network of a famous person so I am often brought to participate in events.

I will be delighted to tell you about a life in a world you don't know much about.

Next event that I will do, I will immerse you with me in it.

I'm not going to tell you about my working life, it's basically the same as you but without constraints. I mainly work behind a computer ... Video and photo editing, managing websites, networks and internet marketing, and studies of course.

it's a pleasure to talk to you.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » So.. I introduce myself