CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » A quiet observer

A quiet observer

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Hello Miisa,

I've been following your story for quite some time, though I have kept silent until now. I draw scenes of wool bondage and captivity, probably a rather niche interest, but I was pleased to see you have included two of my drawings in your bondage drawings section of the forum.

There is a larger collection of them on my Flickr page:
Oompah's artwork album

Many of us have fantasies of being a long term captive, and of being kept bound in our favourite fetish wear, you are the only one I know of who has transformed the fantasy into a lifestyle choice. Speaking for myself, I would not wish for my fantasies to become real, at least not beyond a weekend vacation from normal life, and I admire your resolve in deciding to take that step. I have spent the odd night bound and hooded, but you are hooded and bound every night! It must take prodigious adaptability to accept that as normal everyday life.

I just read all the way through your life story so far. It may seem boring to you, but it reads as extraordinary to me! I hope we find out soon what happened to you in the care of Yuri, and how you ended up where you are now.

One thing above all concerns me about the choices you have made, and I'm sure you must have considered it too. Now you are a young woman, and for many years to come you will be of interest to the committee who are caring for your wellbeing, but will they still be as interested when you, and they, get older? Will a 60 year old woman in captivity still hold their attention in the way that a 30 year old would? I hope you have planned for the implications of full life imprisonment.

Best wishes from Oompah

Hello, welcome to the forum!

There are a lot of "quiet observers" here following the forum, most of them are not members for some reason.
It’s nice that you joined as a member and told about yourself.
I know your art and I like it :)

For me, it’s about adaptation. Many “weird” things become normal when you get used to them and position yourself in a certain way.

You raised an important point. There is no short answer to that.
I'm getting older, you're right about that. The members of the Committee are also getting older, they are older than me anyway. Not significantly at this point, however.

The committee has remained the same from the beginning, with only one member changing over more than ten years.
It is clear that there will be changes at some point, but the basis of the Committee is that I am not very concerned about it.
Nothing happens in an instant.

I think the Committee’s interest in me does not depend on my youth or “beauty” ... I too can grow old.
One member of the Committee told me that this is just the beginning of my / our lifelong journey to captivity and controlled life.

I would be worried if my life here would be based solely on sexual preferences but that is not the case, I want to believe so.

Committee members are committed to maintaining my controlled life with full care.
They are still as interested in me as they were in the beginning and I believe it will continue.

It's good to hear that the subject of time and age has been raised, and I certainly hope it works out well for everyone concerned.

I didn't realise you have already been ten years a captive! That in itself is quite a sentence. It demonstrates the seriousness of the committee, and your own resolve.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » A quiet observer