CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » how to start new life...

how to start new life...

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Hi all...

after I learned and expieranced myself, how it feels like to be slave girl, to be handcuffed, chained, gagged, collared and caged... I feel that I need to go on. Just playing sometimes is just not enough and I'm looking for more, much more.
But how to start or where to search. Sure, I can look in several internet platforms, but cages are special and very few do understand my needs really.

Who can share expierance with me?

warm regards

Celline wrote:

Hi all...

after I learned and expieranced myself, how it feels like to be slave girl, to be handcuffed, chained, gagged, collared and caged... I feel that I need to go on. Just playing sometimes is just not enough and I'm looking for more, much more.
But how to start or where to search. Sure, I can look in several internet platforms, but cages are special and very few do understand my needs really.

Who can share expierance with me?

warm regards

Author signature

Cage me if you can!

I also saw you profile text, in which you'd like to be in a cage all day, week, month, and kept safely.
While the idea is intriguing, I think it would not be healthy to stay in a cage for weeks or months. You would need more space, such as a prison cell like the one Miisa lives in.

I would like to offer you that  :) but I wouldn't know where to have a cell.

msh wrote:

I also saw you profile text, in which you'd like to be in a cage all day, week, month, and kept safely.
While the idea is intriguing, I think it would not be healthy to stay in a cage for weeks or months. You would need more space, such as a prison cell like the one Miisa lives in.

I would like to offer you that   but I wouldn't know where to have a cell.

msh is right.

Locking in a small cage may seem like a good and exciting idea but the reality is different.
Of course, it's also about the size of the "cage". Someone may think that my cells are in cages but I can still move inside there, especially in a day-time cell. I also have the opportunity to go outside.

In addition, I have activities, I can say that I live a very stimulating life through my work.
I also have the opportunity to decide for myself what kind of entertainment I want when I’m not working. I have an online web available almost every time I have a day in the cell.

So my life can’t be compared to someone being in a small cage for a long time.
It would be very dangerous for mental health as well as physically.

I can't recommend it for long periods of time.
The different thing is short "sessions" or even penalties but they can't last for days.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Forum Talk » how to start new life...