CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » A new community member

A new community member

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Hello to all!

I have met CaptiveGirl on dA and she invited me here, so here I am. Thank you, Miisa! I am a scientific mind seeking my place in life, a fan of literature (both reading and writing), and an unexperienced dominant. I hope to communicate with like-minded people, to gain better understanding of power exchange ideas, to learn something for my literature and for my life. At least a bit interested in Finnish culture, too.

Now reading through all the material here - and what I read, I generally remember. I have good analytic skills, so I should be able to offer some thoughts based on that. I will most certainly ask many questions.
Yours,
David

You are welcome to the Forum, David!

You must be a diligent reader if you have read all my material :)

You are free to ask anything, I hope I can give answers or at least reflect on things that I can't even explain myself!

Hello Miisa,
Thanks for your kind words. Now I really feel welcomed on the Forum!

I am quite a fast reader indeed, although the quality of text understanding suffers when I cannot take as much time as I'd like. Anyway, your Diary in particular was a fascinating and inspiring read. I will certainly need some time to think about all that properly... Of course, I'm also very curious about the next entries - you left us in an interesting moment right now! (Although if I had to bet, I would say Erin - the Committee seems much too careful to let in someone from outside in such manner.)

One question that I would certainly like to ask (if it doesn't bother you) is about thinking habits connected to your lifestyle. Namely, most people can almost always get busy with something to avoid doubts and difficult thoughts. You are, however, often stuck unable to move or see, left alone with your mind. I imagine that in such moments it might be very easy to become overwhelmed with boredom and unhappy with one's life choices. Is it a problem for you? Do you have some solution against it, some meditation routines, or perhaps you are just naturally able to cut off such thoughts at will?

I thought a bit how to refer to you. I think that I will call you "Miisa" in casual talk, asking for advice and such - and "prisoner" when discussing your daily routines, possible changes and similar. Are you fine with this idea, Miisa, or would you prefer something else?

And once again, thank you very much for inviting me here!

Hello

I don't feel bored, at least not always.
My life is filled with routines and a great job where I can, as it were, "be outside" and see things more broadly. I am a fanatical follower of news in many fields :)
Of course, if these were prevented from me, I would be bored and thus in trouble.
Routines are the answer to everything. I know that I am institutionalized in a way, but that is not necessarily a bad thing in my life.

I had a time when I felt that I had lost something. I believe that all prisoners feel that way when their living environment is restricted.

For me, the transition to imprisonment happened at a time of very confusing events and I felt it was a very safe option for me.

Of course, at first I longed for a "normal" life (which I've lived very little), but nowadays I know how to behave better.
I can live things through other people :)
I have isolated only physically.

At first I wanted to be completely isolated, I was hurt and scared but now I even enjoy the attention I get online.

You can call me whatever name you want.
Basically, the designation "prisoner" etc. means that more dignified and respectful behavior is wanted from me. At the same time, I feel that the user of the designation wants to be above me.
My first name is fine if you want to show equality with me :)

My rules basically say that if you call me "prisoner", I'll call you "Sir".

prisoner Miisa

Hello again,
Thanks for your answer! It was interesting and pleasant to read, although I think you have written similar things before, I know that your job and online contacts are important for your wellbeing. That you need and desire the stability of daily routines (here I can relate very much). And it's great that you can enjoy some attention here!

Actually, my question was a bit different. I wanted to ask specifically about the moments when you're locked in your bed or cage for many hours, you cannot change position or even see anything. I realise that sensory deprivation is difficult for human mind, bad thoughts come very easily.

And you experience it regularly, moveless in darkness, all that time with nothing to do but think about your life... I believe most people would panic or despair. So I'm trying to ask how you manage it mentally, have you learnt some meditation techniques, methods of controlling your thoughts? Or is it a natural ability for you?

Sorry if this question wasn't understandable in my previous post. There might be some kind of a language barrier, your English seems a bit different than what I'm used to. Hopefully it is no problem, I'm sure that with some patience we can talk clearly.

Finally, about the naming: I know your rules, I just wanted to make sure that you will feel comfortable. So if both "Miisa" and "prisoner" are fine - I will use both sometimes, depending on mood and context.

Have a good day, Miisa!

Hello

Everyone knows that my English is not perfect, but with patience we can move forward  :) I sometimes also use google translate so I can blame that too!
That first answer of mine was like a "standard answer" when I present my life to people who don't know anything about it. I forgot that you have already read almost everything I wrote.

Your actual question: I have been isolated for a long time (at night) and effectively confined to my bed, which is usually a locked cage bed.
In addition, I am in a cell that is behind two locked steel doors (+ locked door to the lobby and outer doors) so I am very effectively locked and isolated.
The isolation has not always been this effective, but in any case it has been for years. Things and practices have become like this, so they didn't happen in an instant.

It all adds to my sense of security, I would be nervous and insecure without these practices and routines.
Freedom is taken away from me, but I get a great sense of security in return.
The great need for a sense of security stems from my past experiences (which I will explain in my memoir sometime in the future, perhaps).

You mentioned my nighttime leather hood.
It's a tight hood that is tied tightly around my head. The lower part of the face (below the nose) is open so I can breathe freely. There is only thin leather over the ears so I can hear what is happening around me.
I feel very safe and relaxed with hood. In addition, there is the fact that the lights are always on in my cell (because of the security camera). The hood allows me total darkness.

I know that when I'm locked up, nothing bad can reach me. It's that simple :)

prisoner Miisa

Good evening Miisa,

Well, it actually makes sense! You expressed it in very clear terms now. Of course you aren't afraid of being left alone, of restraints and blindfolds. Actually, being locked behind many doors makes you feel guarded and cared about. You know that nobody unexpected will come for you, that everything will go according to the routine.

However, let me say, it is very nice that you can stay for many hours with no stimuli, nothing but your thoughts, and feel happy and relaxed... I think it shows an admirable level of comfort with your personality and way of life.

Also, as I said, your need of predictability and regular routine is something that I can understand very well. However, I'd generally try to achieve it by controlling my environment, not leaving it to others. It might be less effective...

I will need to think about all that. When I find time, I will certainly try to write in the other threads, maybe to learn more about your current rules or to comment the Diary. By the way, some interesting development there! It seems that I have found your site in a very important moment for you.

And of course, I would be quite curious to read more of your memoirs!

Greetings,
David

Welcome to the forum, David!

Hello Hanna,
Nice to know you! I see that you are quite an active contributor here. The forum mainly seems centered on Miisa's activity, but I certainly wouldn't refuse to participate in an interesting side discussion.

Indeed, Miisa's story has been inspiring, and its always interesting to chat about different interests and such with new people!

Good morning,
i am ingrid, i am a young woman who lives with anja. We are interested, especially me in bondage and small games of domination for some time.
Thank you for welcoming me here.
Ingrid.

Hello Ingrid,
Please feel welcome on the forum. You are very kind to use my introduction topic, you could have opened your own one. Thank you for coming here!
You can share and discuss your experiences, ask any questions or comment upon other posts. It is a good time for the forum, because Miisa (the Captive Girl herself) is returning to activity after the summer break, and her journal is always very interesting and inspirating.
I hope that you are having a good time together with Anja. Based on names, I can assume that you live in one of Scandinavian countries, although of course it is just a guess. After all you can use any names that you like.
Yours,
David / DoomTurtle

Oops, I'm sorry to have squatted your topic, I'll open one in my name.
Thank you for the information.
I am Swiss.
Thank you again for your welcome.
Ingrid

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » A new community member