CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » A post by the Committee

A post by the Committee

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

The committee has never before written to the Forum maintained by prisoner Miisa.
We have full confidence that the prisoner will be able to maintain the operation of the Forum. Everything has worked well and the prisoner has proven herself worthy of trust.

We have set some restrictions on what a prisoner can publish, meaning mainly personal and location information, as well as exact times for things that happen in the writings.
These restrictions have been put in place for the protection of both the prisoner and the Committee.

As a safety measure, we also do not give prisoners advance information about future changes that will affect their lives.
That's why sometimes there are situations when the Forum followers do not immediately get information about what is happening in the daily life of the prisoners.

Summer is always a very challenging time to organize sufficiently strict and safe supervision for prisoners who require maximum supervision.
Due to holidays and other overlapping issues, we have to simplify and limit the life of the prisoners during the summer. One way is to reduce their activities, like in this case using the net.
It's also good that the prisoner (Miisa) can rest and spend a "light" summer without having to work and maintaining the Forum.

However, we arrange for the prisoner to have the opportunity once a week to read Forum discussions, e-mails and other communications, but she can only respond to them after the summer season, in August.
In the committee's opinion, it is good that the prisoner is isolated from the internet and stressful world events, even for a while.

The Committee is satisfied with the functioning of the Forum and the behavior of its followers, apart from some offensive emails sent by members to prisoners.

Prisoner Miisa has sent us message requests in which some people have wished to contact the Committee.
We have responded to some, at our discretion, but the majority of requests do not cause any action.

One thing we (the Committee) have paid attention to is the discussion in the "CaptiveGirl diary" section.
The discussion is good and to the point, we encourage you to continue it, but please note that the topic is specifically CaptiveGirl Miisa's diary.
We ask that other people's experiences and thoughts be discussed in their own topic.

Resourcing issues are always a challenge to be sure, but are different from operational issues.

Under resourcing sounds quite distruptive to the Prisoner, I hope this doesn't disrupt her work obligations which, as I understand it, are the few rights she maintains.

As a fan, I don't expect advance warning of "downtime", but do the committee have plans to address the resoucing and operational issues? Is there a mechanism for the prisoner to address these issues?

I have DM the committee.

Generally, I don’t believe in private messages in a forum setting, but this circumstance (legal jeopardy) warrants it.

Hope to see you on the other side.

I would like to make contact with the committee. I have been emailing Miisa. I don't know if these have been getting to the committee.
BlantyreHamilton@gmail.com

I would like to make contact with the committee. I have been emailing Miisa. I don't know if these have been getting to the committee.
BlantyreHamilton@gmail.com
I would like the same captivity as Miisa with the committee. How do I contact you.

Can the committee give me an O session like this, like you gave to Miisa.

They placed  under my waist the pillow, it was a long, circular cylindrical shape. Diameter maybe 40 cm. It forced my ass up, it was not a comfortable position because my hands and feet had been forced to stretch out.
They put butt plug next to my head and told to lick the slippery, suck it.
I knew the session was getting harder ...
Plug was next to me but it was very difficult to get it.
One of them grabbed me from my hair, lifted my head and forced me to lick plug, it was in her hand.
At the same time, another person added sun cream to my body, while his slippery hand and fingers rubbed my anus and pussy. He rubbed me hard but it felt pretty good with slippery.
Also, my anus was now greased. because my legs was spread I was very open. They played the plug and my anus. They pushed it in and took it off, always a little further. they kept it plug at a thicker spot for a while and again took off.
The end result of the pumping was a mighty fart that was amusing them. I think it was humiliating ...
Eventually they left the plug in.
They showed me the next tool... Penisgag ... Not my favorite. It had harness around my head.
I asked for water and I got it. I took it with a hose from the bottle, my cheek on the ground.
The gag was luckily not a giant, its diameter maybe 4 cm and a length of 6-8 cm. it was very unpleasant. Though it was soft silicone it forced my mouth open and was so long that it was close to causing a gag reflex.
The harness around my head was tightened. They were very tight, in my opinion, unnecessarily tight. It had a strap over my head, cheeks over and under the chin. All very tight. Straps forced the gag deep into my mouth.
I struggled even though I knew it would be useless. Eventually I had to surrender and adapt.
I was able to breathe well through the nose. I could blow air through the mouth, but I could not breathe in anything other than the nose. it was a bit scary.

How many prisoners does the committee have. What is the process for applying to become a prisoner with the committee. Miisa and the committee write in good English. Are you based outside Finland.

How many prisoners does the committee have. What is the process for applying to become a prisoner with the committee.

I don't know if your blogs are for real in Finland. If your blogs are for real, please tell the committee I will do the same captivity as yourself, in your blogs. I will give the committee the rest of my life.

Derek...
You have sent me over 1500 personal emails, more than one a day, for many years.
You have also sent messages to many other places and even to people who are not related to me in any way.
I have told the Committee about you and your wishes.
The Committee has told me the decision and I have passed it on to you: They will not answer you because they consider you an unstable person.

You can continue to follow my life, but things will not move forward for you.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » CaptiveGirl Diary » A post by the Committee