CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Writings » My Best Friend My Kidnapper by Cartoon-Male-Gaze (DA)

My Best Friend My Kidnapper by Cartoon-Male-Gaze (DA)

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Every morning, Jean went for a walk. She couldn't go very far with the chain of course, it was so short she couldn't even stand, but it allowed her to waddle over from her resting spot to the little hole that acted as her toilet. She hated relieving herself there because she had to always keep the room clean. If it wasn't clean and started to smell she'd be punished. She had to squat herself in such a way that everything went in, and the whole thing was just extra effort she didn't need. Once done, she crawled back to her little resting corner; the place where it was most comfortable for her to lie down with her chains.

At first she had been scared, absolutely horrified by this new life. Inside this tiny room, with nothing but her chains and the hole. She wore a metal collar, with a chain connecting to the wall, but that one wasn't the problem. It gave her the full length of the room. No, the problem was the other chain that connected down across her body that connected to the shackles on her legs. The chain was too short so she could only just about stoop with some strain and effort, so it was easier just crawling and waddling around the place. Naturally her hands were  chained behind her back, with a length of chain connected to her wrists running around her waist, which in turn connected to the chain running down her torso.

The whole array of chains acted as the perfect limitation of her mobility, and Jean hated it. She wished she was just imprisoned in the room, without the chains! She'd still be a prisoner! Lorraine seemed to like her this way though, and she could never question Lorraine. Jean shuddered at the thought of her punishments. Taking her mind away from that, she focussed on the walls surrounding her. Obviously there wasn't much to them: the most exciting thing being the wall opposite her with its small vent. She assumed it was how she was breathing in this otherwise air-tight room, but she couldn't reach it, nor could she fit through. The other wall opposite had a slight crack, and the lightbulb hanging over her head illuminated some seams and cracks on the concrete roof, but otherwise that was it really. There was the door; the big metal door like something from a submarine, and the little slot that had been likely retrofitted at the bottom of the door, acting as a hole for Lorraine to shove her dog bowl through.

Jean hoped Lorraine wasn't too long with the food today. She wondered what it might be: dog food most likely, although sometimes Lorraine did bring her leftovers! It was a little tricky and demeaning dunking her face into the bowl to eat some leftover lasagne or tofu, but hey it beat the bland meat and doggie treats. She wished she could use her hands, but despite her frustrations she did understand why Lorraine kept her restrained. Any freedom and she might find ways to escape, like maybe finding a fault in the door she could manipulate? No, it made sense that Lorraine kept her like this.

Jean twisted her bare feet around in little circles, her only real exercise inside the room. She looked at her feet, her toenails now so grimy and crooked from years of negligence. God, had it been years? She wasn't sure. Lorraine certainly didn't tell her how long she'd been inside, but it was easily more than months now. Thankfully there were no mirrors or even windows that she could look at to see her reflection. She hated to think what she must look like now. She looked down at her filthy nude body, her large breasts pale from lack of sunlight, her  light-haired bush unpruned and unkempt. Her once lovely hair was now matted and oily. She hated the feeling of it on her head and shoulders. Maybe she should ask Lorraine to just shave it all off? Jean didn't like the idea of her former beauty being degraded further, but the thought of her hair being so foul made her physically ill. Then again, Lorraine seemed to like Jean being dirty. She said it reminded her of her station, so she never once gave her water to clean herself with, the only water she ever saw being in the dog bowl to drink.

She knew she had been beautiful once, despite Lorraine's claims to the contrary. At 21 she had been the belle of the ball, falling from one handsome boyfriend to the next. Jean had always loved her blossoming sexuality, and revelled in it, enjoying amazing sex with incredible men. Her breasts had been big and firm, her body curvy but still athletic. Men would do anything for her, and she made sure they did! She sighed, that all seemed so far away now. God she wished she could masturbate, but with her hands bound there was no way to reach herself. Sometimes she did manage to manoeuvre the chain connected to her leg shackles to rub against her pussy, but it wasn't ideal. The metal just felt cold and sterile. She remembered one time when Lorraine had actually fingered her as a present for her good behaviour. It had been Heavenly, and she'd cum in moments. All the time she had thought of her betrothed.

Simon, she breathed. You were the one. They had announced their engagement to their families on a beautiful cruise ship that Simon owned. He was a wealthy entrepreneur, but she loved him despite his fortune, not because of it. He was so shy and sensitive, like a boy excited about his latest hobby. She adored him and missed him terribly. When Lorraine had told her that she and Simon were dating, she'd cried for days. Not only had he moved on from her, he'd started a relationship with her captor?!

As time passed, she'd gotten used to the idea, especially as Lorraine would tell her all about their dates. It was strange, but she started to live vicariously through Lorraine, imagining herself in the beautiful hotels and fancy restaurants, attending important social events with extraordinarily powerful people. Naturally she resented Lorraine for stealing her life and fiancee, but when Simon proposed to Lorraine and Lorraine showed her the engagement ring, Jean's heart fluttered like she had been proposed to all over again. Lorraine showed her naked captive all the beautiful photos from their wedding, Lorraine's lovely bridal gown and Simon looking smart in his suit. Jean saw the look of true happiness in Simon's smile, and was so happy for him. If Lorraine gave Simon that happiness, could she really hate her?

Jean knew this line of thinking was crazy. Lorraine had kidnapped her, stripped her naked, covered her in chains and locked her in a concrete room where she had to shit in a hole and eat dog food! She remembered her initial terror, waking up in this cold, confined Hell, her bare skin shivering against the solid floor. She'd screamed and screamed and screamed for help, but no one heard her. To this day she didn't know where she was; whether she was in a basement somewhere or even if she was underground! For all she knew, she was in Lorraine's house and Simon was on the other side of the wall! She swooned at that idea, that her love was actually nearby.

She would never want him to see her like this, of course. At first she'd been desperate to escape, pulling on her chains as hard as she could and trying to find any flaw in the room she could exploit. She had tried to kill Lorraine, in a totally fruitless attempt. With her hands bound behind her back there wasn't much she could do, so when tried to slam herself into Lorraine with her full body weight it only resulted in laughter,

"Oh you silly bitch," Lorraine had cackled, "There's no way for you to escape. Those shackles are screwed shut, meaning I'm your only means of survival. Kill me, and you kill yourself."

Then she'd beaten her. The beatings had been pretty frequent at first, with Lorraine instructing Jean that any bad behaviour would be met with strict and violent corporal punishment. Jean now lived in terror at the thought of Lorraine's belt or strap. She'd always endeavoured to be a good girl recently, but it had been a slow and painful learning process, and she still got slapped or kicked if she dirtied the room at all. The rules were simple: be quiet, keep the room clean, accept what you are given without question, and always refer to Lorraine as Goddess.

That had been the most galling part for the headstrong Jean,

"Fuck you if you think I'm going to call a psycho bitch like you a Goddess!" she'd screamed at her kidnapper.

Jean flinched at the memory, thinking of the welts and bruises she had amassed as a consequence. How could she have been so stupid, provoking Lorraine like that? Yes, her pain had always been her fault. Always. Still, she could never get used to calling Lorraine "Goddess".

They'd first met in High School, and had become quick friends. Thick as thieves, they'd shared everything together: their highest hopes and darkest secrets. They'd talked about boys they liked, dressed each other up and prepared their makeup together for parties. They went to the movies together, played sports together, even made love together when they'd got drunk watching rom coms. Neither of them were lesbians but that was just how strong their bond had been. They had been best friends forever, so Jean could never wrap her head around calling her friend anything other than the name she'd known as a teenager.

She remembered when she'd begged and pleaded for Lorraine to let her go,

"Lor- I mean- Goddess. Please! We were best friends! Please let me go! I promise I won't tell anyone!"

Lorraine had just smiled a nasty, mirthless smile,

"Oh Bitch, I'm still your best friend. I'm your only friend!"

It had been Simon of course. Lorraine had never told her then, but she'd always been jealous of Jean's beauty and the attention she got from men. Lorraine was attractive as well, but in more of a bluestocking way with her brown hair and glasses. She just couldn't compete with the fair-haired High School Queen. So when Jean had announced her engagement with Simon, that had been the last straw. Jean had always been into the jocks, the outgoing, the athletes and the tough guys. Sensitive bookish types had been Lorraine's territory, so when Jean started dating Simon, the man Lorraine had had a crush on for years, that had been the moment Lorraine knew she needed to act. Jean had been totally oblivious to all this, and had been genuinely shocked when Lorraine told her her true feelings for Simon.

She's always been so aloof around him! Jean had assumed Lorraine just wasn't interested and probably thought Jean could do better. It was in her power to find a more physically attractive guy who also happened to have tonnes of money. Maybe that was also what irritated her? The fact that she could pick anyone, and she just happened to fall in love with the one Lorraine had a shot with. She supposed it made sense, although why she had to kidnap her to make the relationship happen, she had no idea.

The worst part of this ordeal was the boredom. There was nothing to do inside her concrete cage! It was like a boring class at school that you just ran down the clock for, except she didn't even have a clock! Day and night were one and the same here, her only indication that it was daylight being her morning breakfast, usually consisting of toast and water. All she had were her daydreams and memories. Like today she wondered what kind of animal would she have liked to be? It was stupid but it was a question she'd pondered ever since she'd arrived here. At first she'd wished she was a bird so she could fly away forever, but now she wasn't so sure. She'd been here so long, could she ever leave? Now she saw herself as a turtle, staying in place but protected. She liked that thought. Shielded from the world.

Lorraine always called her "Bitch" or her "little bitch in heat." She still made fun of her for feeling so horny,

"Aww little Bitch needs her cunny rubbed?"

It was strange realising she was very much a house-pet to Lorraine; something to be fed and watered and sheltered, living in her own filth like a pig. "God you reek!" Lorraine would sneer. Jean wouldn't know, she'd become used to the smell long ago. Besides it was Lorraine's own fault that she didn't allow Jean a means of cleaning herself. Would it really kill her to give her a sponge and some soap? If that happened, Lorraine would have to clean her herself, or she'd have to free Jean's hands and let her do it. No. There was no way either of those things were happening.

Jean's ears pricked up. She'd become so sensitive to what little movements she could hear outside she knew instinctively that it was Lorraine! She wondered if she would come in today. She hoped she would! Despite the fact that Lorraine was her kidnapper, Jean still felt excited at her coming into the room. Sometimes she would just chuck the food bowl in through the slot and that would be the only interaction of the day, so Lorraine coming in and actually talking to her broke up the tedious routine. Obviously Jean hoped it wasn't a precursor for a beating, but then she had been a good girl recently! The room was clean and she had been on her best behaviour!

Waddling over to the wall opposite the door, Jean positioned herself to be as presentable as she possibly could, kneeling with her bare buttocks pressed firmly against her feet, chest high and face lowered. Lorraine didn't approve of her looking her in the eye and it had taken a few beatings to get the message sunk in. Now Jean knew better, and made herself ready for the visit, whether it was a short or long one.

The door was unlocking! This wasn't just a food visit, she was coming in!

There she was, Lorraine! Only looking at her feet, Jean knew it was her.  She was in her classic sports trainers (Lorraine always preferred wearing these when visiting her pet) and a simple pair of denim jeans (again, something she didn't care about soiling). Jean stole a quick glance up as Lorraine shut the door behind her. She was looking positively regal in a gorgeous-looking coat. Jean wondered what make it was; it was clearly a brand that Simon must have bought her. She was so pretty, with her glossy brown hair trimmed at her shoulders, her glasses accentuating her defined facial features. Jean noticed her bristle her nose at her stench, and lowered her head down in shame. She was so pathetic by comparison to this angelic being, this Queen, this Goddess,

"How are we today, Bitch?" Lorraine asked as she placed the new dog bowl on the floor. Pasta! Oh how wonderful, she had brought her leftovers! She must be in a good mood,

"I am content, my Goddess," Jean replied as she had been instructed,

"That's good," Lorraine cooed, looking her kneeling pet up and down, "it's good to see you've prettied yourself up for me,"

"I am not pretty, Goddess," Jean expressed in a mantra, "I am worthless and ugly and undeserving,"

"Yes it's true," Lorraine smiled, "It's good that I rescued you from the world,"

"Yes Goddess. Thank you for saving me from the horrors of life." Jean had been taught this throughout her time here. Lorraine had actually done her a service bringing her here. Outside was full of difficulty: hate, deception, rejection, fear, anger, sorrow and loss. In this room, she had no such issues. All she had to worry about was pleasing Lorraine.

Of course, Jean had rejected this wholeheartedly. Lorraine had ruined her life, tearing her away from her true love and turning her into an animal, but as the time rolled by...her mind began not quite to accept the idea, but she did start to appreciate it. Yes, I am better off here. I don't have to worry about a job or marriage or family or anything. I'm safe here. Lorraine...looks after me.

Even if she did leave, what then? What kind of life could she expect out there now, after so long? Could she even function in the sunlight? Would her eyes ever be able to adjust? And people! There were so many people out there! What would they think of her being trussed up like this, naked and chained and shitting in a hole? They'd laugh at her, mock her for her weakness, see her for the pathetic wretch she was! Here, she was safe from their contempt. Safe from them all,

"I have a surprise for you," Lorraine chuckled, putting her hand in her jacket pocket. Jean was stunned: a surprise? She didn't sound angry, so she doubted it was a new rod to beat her with. A nice surprise? Surely that wasn't right, was it?

She watched in awe as Lorraine slinked out a long length of chain and held it up for Jean to see. The captive was puzzled,

"I don't understand, sweet Goddess?"

"That's because you're stupid, Bitch."

"Yes, Goddess, I am stupid."

"I'm going to add this to your torso chain, giving you some more mobility."

Jean was astounded, so this meant...this meant she could...

"Once it's attached, you'll be able to stand up straight again."

Jean fell to the floor, bowing down and kissing Lorraine's shoes,

"Oh thank you sweet Goddess! Thank you so much for this wonderful gift!" lifting herself up, she pondered, "but why, dear Goddess?"

Lorraine had never given her anything like this before. The chains she was wearing now were the same chains she'd worn at the start of her imprisonment,

"Why, it's your birthday, Bitch!"

Her birthday?! Jean was dumbfounded. They'd never done birthdays before. The days had gone one day after another, and besides obvious tells like Lorraine wearing more wintery or summery clothes, there was no way for Jean to tell what day it was. But this also meant...

"Yes that's right, Bitch," Lorraine had noticed her expression, this is your fifth anniversary!"

Five years! So that meant she was now twenty-eight! It had been on her twenty-third birthday that she had been taken.

Lorraine set to work undoing the front chain on Jean's collar as she patiently waited, still kneeling. It wasn't like she could attack her or anything, her arms were still chained and her neck collared to the wall. She wondered if she even could stand anymore, her back would definitely scream bloody murder the first time she tried,

"Permission to speak, my Goddess?" she attempted nervously. Lorraine had given her this right, although it was Lorraine's prerogative on how she would answer,

"Permission granted, my little Bitch,"

"Has it really been five years, sweet Goddess?"

Lorraine smiled at her, a strange genuine smile,

"Yes it has Bitch. I rescued you five years ago to this very day."

Rescue. That was how Lorraine always characterised it. Jean supposed it made her feel better about kidnapping her and chaining her up.

"Thank you Goddess," she responded dutifully,

"Of course Bitch. It was the right thing to do."

Even in her submissive state, Jean doubted that. She'd been happy with Simon after all. They'd announced the engagement just weeks before, then celebrated her Birthday with a huge party at a classy hotel by the seaside. How the champagne had flowed that night! She could still feel it going to her head. She'd been dressed in this absolutely stunning cocktail dress that Simon had got for her as a present. It was pink satin, rolling down to her ankles with one leg free. She felt a tear drop down her cheek involuntarily at the thought,

"Apologies, My Goddess. I did not mean to cry!" she hurried out quickly, already fearing the worst. Instead Lorraine, uncharacteristically, continued to smile and gently wiped the tear from Jean's cheek, knowing she couldn't reach it herself. It was almost like she was consoling her best friend,

"What are you thinking about, Bitch?" she asked lovingly,

"That beautiful dress, dear Goddess" Jean choked,

"Ah yes. That was a shame," Lorraine relented, not saying anything else.

It had been towards the end of the party when Jean had received a text message from Lorraine, saying she had a surprise for her in the car park. Top secret though, so don't mention this to anyone! She'd been pretty drunk and hadn't thought much of it, but naturally she decided to play along, just saying to Simon and their friends that she was going to the bathroom. She was actually so excited that Lorraine had decided to come because she'd had to call in sick for the party, much to Jean's disappointment. She'd wondered if the "sickness" had actually been a ruse so Lorraine could sneak in an awesome cake she'd baked herself or something. She was so happy that she had such a wonderful friend in Lorraine.

When she got to the car park, she received another text message saying Lorraine was outside because she hadn't wanted to pay for parking. This was a little weird but sure, Jean's wine-soaked brain didn't think it over too much. Now she just wanted to get back to the party, but she exited the car park and looked around the street, very cold in her cocktail dress. She didn't see Lorraine's car at all. Her phone rang. Another text.

"My car's parked in the alleyway between the hotel and the store. Love L <3"

Even then, Jean had known she should just return to the party. Whatever stupid prank Lorraine had been trying to pull wasn't worth standing out in the night air for. Except...she was her best friend...and whatever she had planned would be pretty cool. Maybe she was doing an edgy Batman thing? Ooh what if she'd got her a Catwoman outfit!? Curiosity spurred her on, so she ventured towards the alleyway.

To her relief Lorraine appeared just as she turned the corner,

"Oh thank God," she'd laughed, "I thought you were secretly an axe murderer or something!"

Lorraine laughed in return but it seemed a little forced. She was dressed in a hoodie and a dark pair of pants. Jean started to wonder what was really going on, but before she could say anything Lorraine looked Jean up and down and said,

"You're stunning, Jean. I'm so happy for you." Tears appeared in her eyes,

"Oh Lorraine..." Jean embraced her best friend and held her tight, "thank you so much!"

"I have something I want to show you," Lorraine whispered into her ear,

"Only if you promise to come to the party," Jean giggled,

Lorraine gestured at her car, which was parked just behind her. The trunk was open,

"It's in the trunk," Lorraine said, "I hope you like it."

"Ooh mysterious," Jean had teased. She was excited to see the surprise and stuck her head into the shadowy compartment. Except...the trunk was empty? What was going on? Suddenly a hand closed over her mouth! She struggled and tried to scream, but she quickly felt very woozy. There was a strange smell coming from the hand, it was intoxicating...she remembered losing focus, and then nothing. Out like a light.

Jean didn't remember what happened next, but over the years Lorraine pieced together the gaps for her. Once Jean had bent down to look inside the trunk, Lorraine quickly prepared her cloth and chloroform. She reached around and pressed the cloth firmly against Jean's mouth, holding it in place until the struggling stopped. She gently allowed Jean to slump into the trunk, then lifted her legs up to fit her inside. Now she had to work quickly. She'd doused the cloth awash with chloroform but she couldn't be certain how much it would take. First thing's first. She placed Jean's phone on the ground and proceeded to smash it into little pieces. She picked the pieces up, slammed the trunk shut, got into the car and started driving.

It had been a rental, under a false name and ID. She couldn't risk using her own car for this. She pulled her hoodie up and wore sunglasses, making sure that if anyone did see the car on CCTV, they'd assume it was a mysterious man, and not a 23-year-old brunette. When she'd learned about the hotel's location she'd scouted it out, and determined that the alleyway was free of security cameras. The last the world ever saw of Jean Havers was in the car park, drunkenly stumbling about into places unknown.

Lorraine never told Jean this, but the room was actually in her family home. She'd discovered it after her mother died and she'd inherited the house. It was an old fallout shelter, built during the Cold War when whichever previous occupant had freaked out about nuclear war and built a miniature bunker under their house. It was below even the basement, underneath a trap door which you needed a ladder to climb down through. This led to an impressively long concrete corridor until finally you reached the room, which could be sealed with a large metal door. Besides a toilet and a light-bulb, the room had been pretty sparse, but it did have an air-filtration system that made it all breathable.

Upon finding this, Lorraine had hit upon a revelation. Jean had just started dating Simon and there was no way in Hell that Blonde Bimbo would steal him from her! She began to prepare the room, sawing a small hole at the bottom of the door for her to fit a slot onto. Then she removed the toilet, leaving the hole in its place. She'd actually been impressed by that: the toilet led straight into the main network of pipes in the community. To the outside world, it just looked like any other normal plumbing.

In any case, she wasn't going to give the bitch the luxury of a toilet! So off to the local dump it went! Finally, she fitted a heavy anchor point to the wall, preparing the chain she would use upon Jean's arrival. She was very proud of herself, getting the place prepared by Jean's birthday. She was angry that they'd already announced the wedding, but she'd just have to make do with the mourning would-be widower. He'd forget about her eventually, she told herself.

Between the seaside town and Lorraine's house was a long stretch of forest which the main road cut through. The perfect place to hide her own car and destroy the rental. She removed Jean's still-slumbering body and placed her in her own trunk. Then she'd doused the rental in gasoline and set it alight, leaving the pieces of Jean's phone inside to crackle and burn. There would be some suspicion but the rental company would move on when they realised she'd used a fake name. She'd even worn a wig when she'd picked it up! Once the car was ablaze, Lorraine continued to her home in her own car.

It was dead-of-night when she arrived back and quietly parked her car in her old family home garage. She breathed a sigh of relief. The hard part was over. She'd not passed anyone on the road and no cops had stopped her. It was all so perfect, like the Heavens themselves supported her actions. Well why wouldn't they? Simon and her were destined for one another, not this free-loading bitch!

God she had been such a heavy skank, like a sack of potatoes. The hardest part had been lowering Jean's unconscious body down into the bunker, it taking all of Lorraine's energy not to drop her. She'd hate for the bitch to die cracking her head on the concrete when she'd had this all planned out for her. Thankfully, she was able to place the body down gently, then followed after her down the ladder. Once there, she dragged the body into its new home.

Jean had cried when Lorraine told her the next part. Inside the room, Lorraine immediately began to tear apart Jean's satin dress. It couldn't be neatly cut up, she needed it shredded and torn. It took some doing as she tugged at it, but soon she heard the satisfying rip of the soft material. Lorraine breathed in the sweet jasmine smell of Jean's perfume. Enjoy it while it lasts, she'd sniggered. You won't be smelling that sweet for long. With the dress off, Lorraine tore off Jean's expensive silk bra and panties. Again she sneered at the little tramp's pretensions: how could she possibly think she was good enough for the finer things in life? She'd been a dumb bitch at school, coasting along on her good looks while Lorraine practically got her through their exams. And then Jean gets to be rich? Fuck that.

Lorraine took a moment to gaze at Jean's totally nude body. She hated how jealous she felt of Jean's bust breasts and curvy hips, her beautiful blonde hair and long, smooth legs. Yes, she would enjoy this next part.

The chains had been lined out prepared on the floor, and Lorraine relished the moment she collared Jean to the wall. The shackles on her wrists and ankles were screwed on one by one, then she connected the chain links together, so one chain connected from the collar to the leg irons, and a chain looped around Jean's waist and connected to the front chain and Jean's wrists. The bitch was not going anywhere anytime soon.

After that, Lorraine gathered up Jean's clothes and shoes. The shoes she left in the concrete corridor. She couldn't risk anyone coming across them and recognising them. The underwear she burned in her fireplace. The dress would be a little more tricky.

Alarms had already been raised about Jean's disappearance, as she had quite literally vanished from her own party. No one suspected foul play yet, but there was concern about where a drunk woman might end up in a seaside town. Lorraine knew it would be suspicious if her car was seen in the middle of the night, so she slept the rest of the night in bed, dreaming pleasant dreams of naked women screaming in captivity.

The next morning she got up, went out and did some grocery shopping, the shreds of satin dress in her handbag. She made sure to say hello to the shop girl, mentioning how much better she felt after her illness the day before, then took her car and drove several miles down the coast, to a beach that took all sorts of flotsam from the tide. That's where she deposited the satin dress, letting the fragments drift away in the shallow salt water to be dredged up who knew where?

She drove home and realised with some morbid delight that there was a young woman in her basement, trapped and helpless without her! It was wonderful! She owned another human being! And not just any human being, but the so-called "best friend" of hers that had stolen the love of her life! If she hadn't been on high alert she'd have cracked open a bottle of wine. No. That day she had to be vigilant.

At 11am Simon called, asking if she'd seen Jean. Lorraine thrilled at the sound of her love's voice over the phone,

"No, I haven't seen her," she said, sounding concerned, "everything okay?"

"Well...we don't know yet..." Simon stuttered, clearly worried, "no one's seen her since last night...she'd had a drink..."

"Oh God..." Lorraine feigned, "this is bad. I'll come over now."

She remembered feeling very anxious that day, but not for the same reason everyone else was. What if she'd missed something? What if the police found some evidence? What if they linked the burned-out car to Jean's disappearance? She knew she had to play it cool but any one thing could go wrong and blow her whole plan sky-high.

She'd held Simon's hand as they reported Jean missing to the police. That evening there was a news broadcast asking anyone if they'd seen Jean Havers? Footage of her stumbling through the car park was shown, with one confused partygoer stating that she'd heard Jean say she was going to the bathroom, so why had she been in the car park? That had been the most dangerous part, potentially having Jean mention that she was going out to see Lorraine, but she knew Jean. She wouldn't break their trust if she asked her to keep something secret.

Resting with her feet up in her living room, Lorraine laughed... Oh Jean...if only you hadn't been so trusting!

She'd looked at the time, Oh wow it was almost midnight! She should probably, finally, check up on her new acquisition. She shivered euphorically just thinking about it, like a kid after their first successful shoplifting!

The experience had been a little different for Jean of course. When she woke up, she was struck by a horrific headache. She blinked, her groggy eyes trying to focus in the oddly bright environment. She'd felt...cold...like her body was pressed against marble? She'd tried to move around but just...couldn't? There was something on her neck, and something cold running against her breasts and stomach. She'd taken about a minute to realise what was happening, and let out an almost guttural shriek of fright. WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT ARE THESE CHAINS?! WHY AM I NAKED?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ROOM?! OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT! She hyperventilated, taking in breaths a mile a second.

What's going on oh God I'm naked why am I naked did someone kidnap me I saw Lorraine I was looking in her car someone grabbed me oh God was Lorraine okay what if they got Lorraine too oh God oh fuck!

Her mind had raced with the horrible possibilities. Was it some kind of sex pervert, or serial killer? Was this some kind of sick experiment, had she been abducted by the government? Or aliens? Why had she been chained like this? She couldn't even stand up properly!

She had screamed and cried and wailed for hours, tugging at her chain and banging on the door, but no one heard her. No one came in. She could just about reach the wall with the air vent, but with her arms chained behind her back she couldn't actually touch it. She noticed the hole in the floor. Oh God that wasn't what she thought it was for, was it? After all the excitement of the night before, she desperately needed to pee.

Feeling humiliated at the thought of squatting like an animal, she attempted her first urination in the room. She completely missed the hole and her piss puddled all over the floor. Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God this wasn't real, this was all a dream! It had been her birthday, she couldn't go from the best birthday party of her life to being naked in a room with her own piss?! This could not be real!

She'd collapsed on the floor from exhaustion and realised with horror that she was hungry. They weren't going to starve her to death were they? Whoever "they" were? Why go to all the trouble of chaining her up if they just wanted to kill her? This was her only comfort as she lay on the piss-soaked concrete floor.

That was how Lorraine found her when she finally returned, almost exactly twenty-four hours after she had brought her there. Naturally she had been not impressed by Jean's complete inability to piss in the hole. She made a mental note to punish her for that later. Her first infraction in the room.

Jean had been so fatigued from the previous day she barely registered who it was that had entered the room. Only when she heard Lorraine's voice did she brighten up. Oh thank God! Lorraine's here! She's somehow found me and she's come to rescue me! I knew I could count on my best friend! She forced herself up, beaming from ear to ear when she saw her bespectacled captor,

"Oh Lorraine! Thank God you're safe! I was so worried they'd got you too!"

She noticed Lorraine smirk, which took her aback a bit, but figured she must have just been laughing at her appearance. Yes she must have looked pretty ridiculous all chained up like this,

"This is so crazy right? I don't know what's happening but I'm so glad you found me! We better get out of here though! Do you have a key for the chains?"

Lorraine was still smiling at her, an eerie, disconcerting smile that left Jean feeling perturbed. Was Lorraine okay? What was wrong? Why was she looking at her like that? Like she was a piece of prime cut steak she was about to dine on?

"Lorraine? Are you okay?"

Her best friend finally spoke,

"From now on, you will only refer to me as Goddess."

Lorraine was finished connecting the new links to Jean's chain,

"Now, bitch, why don't you try walking around?"

"Thank you, sweet Goddess. I...I will try."

Jean wasn't sure she'd even be able to stand, it had been so long since she had. Gently pressing herself up against the wall, she straightened her back higher and higher. It clicked and cracked, making her wince with pain, but she couldn't disappoint Lorraine. She hoisted herself with one last push and almost groaned with agony. Despite that, it was worth it. She was standing! She was actually standing straight again! She wasn't in the perpetual stupor she'd been in for years. This new mobility was so freeing, so intoxicating, Lorraine really was a Goddess!

"Oh thank you my Goddess! Thank you so much for my birthday present!"

Lorraine returned her pet's adoration with a strange affectionate glance. It was nice seeing her bitch so happy, especially on this day,

"Now remember bitch. Just because you can stand up straight now doesn't mean you can ever look me in the eye."

"Of course my Goddess, of course," Jean hastily lowered her eyes,

"And just because you can stand doesn't mean you're human. You will always be less than human."

"Yes my Goddess. I am worthless trash. You have saved me from my miserable existence."

Lorraine reached up and stroked Jean's cheek,

"You have been very good lately. It cannot be said that I am not a kind and rewarding Goddess."

"Yes my Goddess. You are so beautiful and loving."

"If you continue your good behaviour, I might have some more surprises for you in the future."

"Thank you Goddess! Thank you!"

"Now kneel. I have given you this one moment to stand by me, but if you ever stand at full height in my presence again, you will be punished. Understand?"

Jean fell to the floor immediately,

"Yes dear Goddess!" she started kissing Lorraine's trainers again, "I love you, my wonderful Goddess!"

The satin dress had been discovered a week after the search for Jean began. It was washed up on the shore several miles from where Lorraine had dumped it, apparently pulled back and forth by the tides. Once it was confirmed as Jean's the search for her was called off. Whether it was suicide or a drunken accident, it was clear to everyone that the unfortunate Jean Havers had fallen into the water and drowned. Her body could have easily been swept up in the currents, so it was likely that they'd never find her. Hell it was incredible that they'd even discovered the dress!

Simon was distraught, and so was Lorraine. She had lost her best friend in the whole wide world. There they were, two people bound together by grief. Both of them spoke at Jean's memorial service, with Lorraine talking about all the wonderful shared memories she had with Jean. She had been like a little sister, she'd said. She would never fill the hole that this loss had punctured inside of her.

She cried to Simon, saying how, if only she'd been at the party, if only she hadn't been ill, she might have stopped Jean! Simon hugged her, consoling her in tears, telling her it wasn't her fault. How could she have known? How could any of them have known that that day would end in tragedy?

Lorraine howled with laughter when she showed Jean the newspaper headline pronouncing her dead. The now battered and bruised Jean could only stare and listen in horror as her "best friend" read out the articles, saying how she'd committed suicide or fallen drunkenly into the sea. Lorraine's favourite had been an entire column written about how we should all think about others more,  how we should consider ways of showing our appreciation for one another, because we never know what they might be feeling inside,

"You're dead now Bitch. From now on, you belong to me."

When Lorraine left the room, Jean immediately gulped down the bowl of pasta she'd been left. She couldn't believe how kind Lorraine had been. Now with a bit more strength from the leftovers, she was able to force herself up to her full height again. It was painful but worth it, she couldn't believe how just a few extra links of metal could grant her so much more freedom! Lorraine was so good to her! Jean walked around, play-acting like she was walking down the street,

"How do you do, sir," she nodded as she strolled, "oh excuse me, miss..." It was like she was  human again!

Hang on a second. She paused. You are human. Just because Lorraine put you in this room doesn't mean you're no longer human! That was true...but Lorraine...

You told yourself at the start of this that you would always call her Lorraine in your mind because you refuse to let her take that away from you. Don't you remember?

Yes...yes she did remember. It must have been a few weeks in, and Lorraine had just instructed her again on always calling her Goddess, that she had resolved to never think of her as anything other than "Lorraine". The moment she started calling her Goddess in her head, was the moment she was truly lost. Jean breathed a sigh of relief. Yes, she was still "Lorraine", which meant that she was still human.

"I...am human," she whispered to herself, terrified that Lorraine might hear. She needed to hold onto that.

She sat down to think. Five years. It had actually been five years! She'd always known it was years. Lorraine and Simon had got married for crying out loud, but she'd never really been confronted with the reality before. Her whole life had changed five years ago today. She couldn't get the thought out of her head.

Would she be here another five years? Another ten? God it seemed so long, but she was still a relatively young woman. Twenty-eight, she breathed. Would she be here the rest of her life or would Lorraine ever free her?

No, of course not, don't be silly. She would never free her, and she would die in these chains. She was Lorraine's pet now, her plaything, her Bitch. As was her right.

No, don't think that! She had no right to do this to you!

It's true though! I am her Bitch. I am Nothing! I deserve this!

Please don't think that! Please!

You always knew Lorraine loved Simon but you persisted anyway.

No that wasn't true!

Yes it was! Admit it! You knew Lorraine was infatuated the moment she saw him, but oh no, you just had to charm him with your feminine wiles. You were always more feminine than Lorraine and you always made sure she knew it! You flaunted your sexuality in her face!

No I...No...

She whimpered and curled up into a fetal position. She knew what she was saying was true. She had been a bad friend, so it was only right that she was meted out a punishment. This was a...slightly more extreme punishment than she'd have liked, but it made sense. She'd been a woman of the world, and now she was an animal in a cage, never to even see sunlight again.

The truth was she was scared of leaving now. Not just because of the humiliation and the readjustment, but also because this was her home. She knew every inch of it, and took comfort in it. There was a routine here, a system. Out there was chaos. Lorraine had freed her from that chaos.

For Jean, she was...

She was a Goddess.

There, she'd said it! She was her Goddess, stunning and beautiful and oh so feminine. Jean looked at herself, her oily skin and matted hair and disgusting crotch and ass. She wasn't a woman, she wasn't anything! How could a disgusting non-person like her ever exist in the outside world. She would be an affront to it!

No...she heard a tiny whisper at the back of her mind...you don't believe this...you can't...

What choice do I have?! The only belief that matters in here is the belief that Lorraine is my Goddess! I've suffered enough refusing to accept the reality, well now I'm ready to accept it!

I've been here five years! She'll keep me here another fifty! And maybe...maybe I want her to keep me! Maybe I like being her pet!

The little voice at the back of her head whimpered, but she ignored it.

Goddess is kind. Look at how she gave me that food, how she gave me my mobility! I can walk around again! Maybe if I stay on my best behaviour, she'll give me slightly longer chains for my arms and legs so I can stretch more? I'll need to wait another five years of course, but the wait will be worth it!

She could wait. She had plenty of time.

All the time in the world.

Time passed as it always did inside the room. Lorraine responded well to Jean’s newfound acceptance of her Godhood. Not only would Jean bow down and kiss her feet, now she would offer to pleasure Lorraine in anyway she could. Lorraine was very pleased with how Jean had turned out. She’d gone from being noisy, aggressive, complaining and spiteful to obedient, submissive, doting and worshipful. The prisoner knew that Lorraine was her only means of survival and the years of violent instruction in her inherent superiority had seemed to finally pay off.

She never took up Jean’s offer of sexual pleasuring of course. The little bitch was far too grimy and disgusting for that, and as she always reminded her little pet, she had Simon to fuck her instead. Jean always had a look of sorrow when Simon’s name was mentioned, but now she rightly kept her mouth shut. Instead she would sometimes request stories about their life together, and when Lorraine was in a good mood, she would happily oblige.

It had been a couple years after Jean Havers’s death. Lorraine clearly hadn’t responded well to the loss, and was always moody or visibly upset. There always seemed to be something on her mind, so one day Simon asked her if she’d be interested in going out some time. Not as a date, you understand? I’m not ready to move on from Jean yet, but maybe we could just hang out and chat, figure out our feelings together? Lorraine had casually responded that she would like that. They met in the park, grabbed a coffee and talked; about Jean and how much they missed her, but also how they had to move on. When Lorraine brought out a selfie of herself and Jean, it had been Simon who’d suggested she delete it. It was clearly tearing her up inside just thinking about her. Lorraine agreed, and proceeded to delete every photo of Jean on her phone.

The little meet-up turned into dating, and the dating turned into a courtship. Simon asked Lorraine to marry him on a date to a beautiful lakeside resort, getting down on one knee as a band began to play her favourite song. She was crying so much she could barely manage to splutter out a Yes! All her dreams had come true!

When she told Jean these stories, the prisoner would always imagine herself in Lorraine’s position, going on these beautiful dates, all washed and tidy and dressed in fabulous outfits. As the years went by, it felt more and more exotic just imagining herself unchained, walking around like a normal human being. Then Lorraine would tell her about the incredible sex she had with Simon, leaving the prisoner swooning with impossible sexual fantasies.

Once she even told her the story of how they had first made love. They’d just been on their third date and he was surprisingly nervous. Despite his authority in the workplace, Simon had been pretty hopeless in the bedroom, never really knowing how to get things going. Jean smiled at the memory of how useless he could be. Lorraine had to get it started, kissing him on the lips and telling him she was going to her bedroom and that he should come with her. She took his hand and led him up, gingerly climbing the stairs of her old family house until they reached the bedroom. Once the door shut she span around and immediately started kissing him. She started unbuttoning his shirt as his hands began to roam around her body, unzipping the back of her dress just as the shirt was undone. She luxuriated in the touch of his perfectly chiselled chest; the result of several personal trainers’ efforts.

She unbuckled his belt as he unclasped her bra. Once off, his hands reached for her chest, causing her to seize up as he grasped her delicate nipples. She unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor, reaching for the fully erect cock she had dreamed of for so long. She pulled it out of his boxers and caressed it lovingly in her palm. With one hand still caressing her breasts, Simon’s other hand slid down her panties, freeing her slit for his entry. She wound her leg around his back, allowing him to thrust his solid prick into her. She gasped like a woman without air, losing herself in ecstasy as he began to gyrate back and forth inside her. Grabbing his hair and clawing at his back, she let out an almost animal moan as he entered her again and again and again. Suddenly they were on the bed, her legs spread wide and his cock sliding in and out, back and forth as her body writhed out of control…

Jean couldn’t take it anymore!

“Please!” she pined, “Sweet Goddess! please stimulate me!”

Obviously Lorraine could decide whether to withhold this gift or not, but she did enjoy the power she had over her pet’s body, so she obliged on this occasion. When she did bestow the honour it was like she was granting eternal life to her little slave. She’d taken to using a vibrator (she hated the idea of touching Jean’s filth) and the results had been astronomical. It was like Jean was going through some kind of spiritual epiphany, her untouched body finally releasing weeks or months of pent up tension.

In other times, especially when she was in a bad mood, Lorraine would tell these stories of intimacy in utterly painful detail only to refuse her pet’s requests. As Jean could not touch herself, she was left to squirm in sexual purgatory like a mannequin on fire, a reminder that her body was totally subject to the whims of her owner.

Yes, Lorraine really was a Goddess.

A year after their fifth anniversary, Lorraine started showing. To avoid any confusion, she announced to her pet that she was indeed pregnant with Simon’s child. Jean was so excited for her beloved Goddess!

“Oh Goddess! To think you are bringing in a being just as pure and as beautiful as you!”

Lorraine had liked that, and masturbated Jean as a reward.

It grew increasingly difficult climbing down the ladder while heavily pregnant, but she always enjoyed Jean’s doting. It seemed like she was more excited about the baby than the actual mother! Lorraine supposed Jean had realised this was the closest she’d ever get to motherhood, so she had to appreciate it while it lasted.

Sometimes the pregnancy was difficult, making her emotional and irritated, so she took these feelings out on her beleaguered prisoner. Jean understood. Her Goddess had another life growing inside her, so it made sense for her to be frustrated and angry sometimes. At least the anger was directed at someone worthless like her and not at Simon.

Her hormones must have been kicking up at one point because Lorraine actually let Jean touch her bump with her shackled hands! Most of the time she hated the thought of the filth even coming near her, but she enjoyed the tender touch of her prisoner’s hands on her belly,

“She’s so big now, dear Goddess!”

“Yes, bitch. She’s due in a couple weeks.”

“Permission to ask a question, sweet Goddess?”

“Permission granted, bitch.”

“When the baby is born…” she gulped, “…will you bring her here for me to see?”

Lorraine looked at her coldly,

“Why would I do that, bitch?”

Jean cowered at Lorraine’s hostility,

“Oh beloved Goddess! I meant no offence! I just thought it would be so wonderful to meet another part of you!”

Lorraine couldn’t stop a quick smile appearing on her lips. Oh little bitch, she thought, you really are too sweet sometimes. The idea was absurd of course! Jean was not deserving of something so wonderful as that. Still, it had some merit. She liked the thought of Jean knowing that she would give birth and have a family whereas the prisoner would remain in this hole the naked wretch she had been for six years. The thought was very satisfying,

“I will consider it, my little bitch.”

A few weeks later, Lorraine’s daughter was born. After a lot of deliberation between Simon and her, they decided to name her Jean, after the dear friend they had lost several years before. It may have seemed a little morbid, but they both agreed that their friend and fiancee Jean had been stolen from them, and this was their one small way of bringing her back.

Some preparation was required before Lorraine would even think to bring Little Jean down into the room. Jean had been lying in her grime thinking of Simon when she heard Lorraine approaching. She assumed her usual position, but noticed some difference in the sounds outside. Lorraine seemed to be holding something heavy? The naked pet felt sweat beading down her neck. She hoped it wasn’t some new horrible instrument she would use to torture her!

The door swung open, and Lorraine entered with a bucket of water, some shampoo and a sponge!

“Bathtime bitch!”

Jean couldn’t believe it! Lorraine truly blessed her with her gifts! Lorraine ordered Jean to stand up straight so that she could wash every nook and cranny. This was unbelievable! Jean had always been told that she did not deserve to be clean. She was an impure, dirty whore and she should always feel that way,

“Permission to speak, dear Goddess?”

“Permission granted, bitch.”

“Why are you cleaning me, dear Goddess?”

“For the baby, bitch.”

Jean beamed at the thought. So it was true! Lorraine really was going to show her precious child to her in person! This made sense! They couldn’t bring a newborn to a place as filthy and gross as this. No, for once she needed to be clean, presentable…beautiful…

She tingled at the touch of the sponge on her chest, bristling at the foreignness of the material. It had been so long since she had touched water where it wasn’t just on her parched tongue! It was a long and arduous process, washing six years of grime off of Jean’s body, but Lorraine decided that if she was going to bestow this gift, she was going to do it right. It was gross wiping Jean’s shit-stained bottom for her, but she couldn’t allow any contaminants near her child. The obvious thing to do would be to never bring the baby near this place at all, but call it sentimentality or call it bragging, she just loved the idea of her Bitch seeing the fruit of her endeavours.

She was now a mother, married to the love of her life, and her bitch was a pet in a hole. It couldn’t hurt to give her some creature comforts now and then.

Lorraine had Jean kneel down as she washed and shampooed her hair. It had become so gnatty and matted over the years she’d initially thought it would be impossible to clean, but with enough combing she was able to make it feel silky smooth again. She ran her fingers through Jean’s hair, thrilling the nude captive with tremendous sensations of pleasure and happiness! No one had touched her hair like that since Simon, she sighed.

Much to her surprise, Lorraine produced a pair of scissors and an electric razor! Jean trembled at the snip snip snip of her now long, unkempt hair. Soon the split ends were gone, and her hair was actually shoulder-length again like how she’d used to wear it! Then came the razor. It was difficult shaving her armpit hair with her arms bound behind her back as they were, but with some patience, the sweaty folds of hair were gone. Next she shaved her legs!

“Oh sweet Goddess!” she cried, feeling tears stream down her face, “how can I ever repay this kindness?”

Lorraine just stroked her (now clean face) in response and continued until Jean’s legs were silky smooth again. Finally, she began to prune Jean’s mass of pubic hair, which had grown so uncontrollably as to become its own rainforest. Jean giggled at the feeling of the vibrating razor coursing down across her crotch. Soon that too was bare, and Jean felt herself like a newborn! She was so clean, so majestic! Why, in a small way she was even like Goddess! Oh how she loved her Goddess for giving her this wonderful gift!

Lorraine looked at her naked prisoner. God, even now after all these years in this Hell she was still beautiful! Her breasts had only seemed to become more firm and rounded with the ongoing years, and her starvation diet had resulted in a petite, attractive figure. Even the bruises and welts on her skin seemed to accentuate her appearance! God how she hated the little bitch.

Still, she had cleaned her so the bitch could bask in her motherhood. No backing out now. Using some non-toxic disinfectant, she cleaned the walls and floors of the room as Jean knelt silently and watched. As time passed, Lorraine grew increasingly anxious, thinking about how long she had been down here with the baby upstairs. She did one last scrub of the toilet area then left, the now empty bucket and sponge left among the piles of Jean’s now shorn hair.

Jean was exuberant, walking around and play-acting like she was outside again. Whatever made her feel closer to humanity always spurred her into this odd behaviour. She would go to the shops, say hi to the girls at the cafe, and flirt with guys at the club. She knew it wasn’t real of course, she hadn’t gone daft despite her long isolation (Lorraine’s presence had always snapped her mind back to reality) but her imagination gave her comfort,

“So…those chains?” she heard the flirting man in the club ask,

“Oh these?” she swayed, lifting her hands as much as she could within her restraints, “they’re my Goddess’s!”

“Your Goddess’s?” he enquired,

“Oh yes! She looks after me! Feeds me, washes me, gives me these chains!” She felt herself swaying and dancing to the music,

“Must be a lovely Goddess!” he danced in response,

“She can be mean sometimes, but I don’t hold that against her. I always deserve my punishments!”

“Of course you do, you’re worthless…”

Jean broke out of the fantasy and breathed a deep, long sigh. It was rare for her to miss her old life, but it did happen on occasion. She’d felt terrible for weeks after Lorraine announced the pregnancy. Why can’t I have a baby, she’d pondered? She’d always wanted one when she was a little girl, always playing with dolls and pushing a little pram around. Why had Goddess chosen her of all people to put her in this predicament?

She knew the answer of course. Like a Greek heroine angering a Goddess, she had fallen in love with a man she could not love and worse, a man she did not deserve to love. Like those heroines, she had met with a strange and permanent fate as a consequence. She supposed this was better than turning into a tree. Still, whatever instinct pushed her towards motherhood was getting increasingly difficult to ignore. It was worst during her time of the month, but her menstrual blood had to go into the hole the same as any other fluid, otherwise Lorraine would punish her for dirtying the floor.

She knew she did not deserve to have a child of her own, but she couldn’t contain her excitement at meeting Lorraine’s newborn. Whatever maternal instincts she had she knew would grasp onto that little gemstone, that perfect testament to Lorraine’s beauty and grace.

A couple days later, Lorraine entered the room again, but to Jean’s disappointment it was just to pick up her discarded hair and the bucket and sponge. Lorraine was pleased to see they were exactly where she had left them. Jean knew better than to pick up anything that wasn’t hers. She didn’t own anything, so besides the chains Lorraine had so kindly loaned her, why should she be allowed to touch anything?

It was another week before Lorraine ventured down into the hole with the little Jean in tow. She felt very nervous, like she was doing something wrong by bringing her baby here, but it felt necessary. She wanted to include her child in every part of her life.

She’d scrubbed down Jean again that morning just so she was all clean and tidy for the baby, and laughed at the thought that she really had two babies to feed and clean regularly. She entered the room with the baby and immediately saw Jean’s eyes sparkle with delight,

“Oh Goddess! She is so beautiful!”

“Yes she is, bitch, yes she is…”

The baby woke up and looked at Jean with strange, curious eyes, then she saw her bare breasts and immediately started to grasp for them. They both laughed,

“Oh that’s so funny,” Lorraine teased, “she thinks your Mommy!” Pointing at Jean’s breasts, she said, “those, empty…” then pointing at her own, “these…full.”

She smiled at Jean as she gave her the honour of watching her breast-feed, but Jean was struck by a tremendous sadness. No child would ever suckle on her nourishing breast like they did Lorraine’s,

“Permission to speak, sweet Goddess,”

Staring down happily at her feeding baby, Lorraine smiled and said, “Of course, little bitch,”

“Please punish me if this is too forward, my Goddess, but I wondered if we could talk?”

Lorraine raised an eyebrow, still smiling but surprised,

“Talk about what?”

“Well, Goddess…I was talking to myself the other day…and it scared me. I’m worried I’ll lose my grip on reality…”

“Yes that is a concern,” Lorraine smirked, “but sanity is for humans. You are not human, little bitch.”

“Of…course not, my Goddess,” Jean lowered her eyes, “but I did wonder if we could just…talk?”

“We are talking right now.”

“Yes, Goddess, but I meant more…” she gulped, noticing that she was trembling, “casually…like how we used to? Before you…rescued me.”

Lorraine let out a small titter, “Oh but bitch, what would we even have to talk about!? How your most recent bowel movement went? How you stretched your back today? Why would you think that anything you did in here would interest me?”

“You are correct, most beautiful Goddess. But still…I thought it might be nice…to talk like we used to.”

She averted her gaze, waiting for Lorraine to strike her across the face for speaking out of turn. Her captor didn’t however, as she was giving the question some serious thought. Obviously it was concerning that Jean had grown so confident that she would ask something like this. She worried that cleaning her had given her ideas above her station. At the same time, she’d never found a friend comparable to the friendship she’d had with Jean Havers. Simon was perfect in every way, but he was still a man, so there were just things they just never talked about. It was still a few years before Little Jean would start making interesting conversation, so maybe…maybe she could talk with her prisoner like they had before? It wasn’t like the bitch was going anywhere,

“Okay, bitch, you have until the baby stops feeding.”

Jean was amazed that her Goddess would deign to humour her! Wow, what could she even talk about? What had they talked about years before?

“Thank you most majestic Goddess. I was…wondering what you’ve been up? Besides Simon and the baby I mean,”

“What have I been up to?”

“Yeah! I mean, yes, Goddess. What do you do for fun these days?”

“Well I saw a movie a few weeks before the baby was born,”

“Was it any good?”

“No it was awful!”

They both laughed. The whole thing would have felt so ordinary were it not that Lorraine was fully clothed and Jean was kneeling and naked,

“Simon dragged me along. He said it would take my mind off the baby coming. So I decided, sure why not and Oh My God it was the dullest film I’ve ever seen! Just non-stop action and explosions from start to finish!”

“Did Simon enjoy it at least?” Jean paused then remembered, “Goddess?”

“He enjoyed it well enough I think. The things we do for men!”

“Like kidnapping best friends?” Jean joked.

Silence. The air was suddenly very tense, making Jean squirm in her servile posture. Much to her relief, Lorraine laughed,

“Yes exactly. For Simon I would kidnap the world.”

“You really love him don’t you Goddess?”

“Of course, Jea—I mean bitch. Nothing has made me more fulfilled than my marriage to him. This little one is the culmination of our love.”

“I’m so happy for both of you, Goddess. You have no idea.”

“Thank you, little bitch,”

“You will be a wonderful mother,”

Lorraine frowned at this, looking at her nuzzling baby, then down at her kneeling pet,

“Yes, I hope I will be,”

“Will you bring her here again, sweet Goddess?”

“Down here? Oh I don’t know. It was so much effort cleaning you.”

“Of course, Goddess. I understand.”

There was another pause, but Little Jean was hungry and continued feeding. Lorraine broke the silence,

“How are…” wow was she really asking this? “How are things here?”

“I am content sweet Goddess,”

“You’re not angry at me, that you are in here and I am outside, starting a family?”

“Of course not, swee—”

“You can speak truthfully Jean,” Lorraine snapped,

She didn’t know why she’d said that! She’d just blurted it out because she’d gotten so fed up of Jean’s constant platitudes. Yes I’m a Goddess I get it! She looked down and saw Jean’s shocked expression. She’d never called her her real name down here, not once!

Jean looked very nervous,

“Well I…” she trembled. Was this a test? Would she be punished later? She’d been asked to speak truthfully…

“I don’t know if I’ll ever truly be used to this existence. You took me away from a life where I enjoyed all the most wonderful things. I had my fiancee, I had my friends and family…I had you…I had a whole life planned ahead where I would start my own family and have my own children. If you’re really wanting me to be honest then I can’t say it hasn’t been difficult adjusting.”

Lorraine stroked her child’s hair as she fed,

“Do you miss your old life?” she asked,

“I miss Simon,” Jean continued, “and you’ve never once told me how my parents are or what’s going on with my other friends. All I know is that they think I’m dead.”

“Your parents are alive and well Jean, although I haven’t seen them since the funeral. We invited them to the wedding but they declined.”

Jean was relieved,

“Thank you for telling me, Goddess. I’m glad to know they are well.”

“So you don’t like your life here?” Lorraine pressed,

“At first I hated it, to be perfectly honest,” Jean replied candidly, “you were so cruel to me and I was so unused to this new world, it was natural for me to hate it,”

“But now?”

“Now? Well…this is my life now. These fours walls are home. You feed me and talk to me. You are my Goddess and I am your bitch. I’ve accepted that this is who you are and what I am.”

“So if I were to remove your bonds, and leave the door wide open, what would you do?”

Jean faltered. What would she do? Five years ago it wouldn’t have been been a question. She’d have run out the door and reported Lorraine immediately for kidnapping. She’d try to get her life with Simon back and start over as if this had never happened! Now though?

She looked at the little baby in Lorraine’s arms. Her Goddess really did look beautiful holding her child like that. A child that would not have existed if not for her imprisonment,

“Even if you were to remove my chains and collar, and left the door wide open, I would remain here, dear Goddess.”

“Why?”

“Because you rescued me my Goddess.”

This time, Lorraine stroked Jean’s hair. Looking down at her, she couldn’t help noticing that, in her metal chains, she really was still radiant. Jean basked in the physical contact,

“I’m glad I did this, you know?” Lorraine said softly, “it was the right thing to do,”

“I agree, sweet Goddess,” Jean smiled,

“Like…this just seems right, you know?” Lorraine had grappled with what she had been doing for years. It felt good to finally talk about it, “at first it was because I hated you for stealing Simon from me, but now? So much of my life has been here in this room with you. Instructing you, teaching you…I’d done it for the fun of it at first…because it felt good to put you in your place…”

She stopped stroking her captive’s hair. Jean looked up, but made sure to look at Lorraine’s hand and not her eyes,

“Now though, I feel like I have saved you…like your whole life would have just been a total mistake with me always there having to pick up the pieces. Now I can live my life the way I wanted, and I bestowed a wonderful gift upon you by revealing your true purpose.”

She’d expected Jean’s usual affirmation, but instead the nude captive was quiet, just staring at Lorraine’s outstretched hand to avoid looking at her face,

“Maybe in another life things would have been different, and you’d still be out in the world enjoying the finer things in life, but we’re not in that life. We’re here. I wear clothes and I have a husband and a daughter and you own nothing and live in this room. I did this to you, I stole your life and…what I guess I’m trying to say is…I don’t regret it.”

Again Jean was wrapped up in thought, considering what Lorraine was saying. What had she wanted her to say? That she did feel sorry that she’d done this? That she shouldn’t have done it? That wasn’t Lorraine. She was the wonderful Goddess she was because she had the forthright mentality to go out and do what she had done. It’s why they’d been friends in the first place! It made sense that Lorraine had no regrets whatsoever.

At last Jean replied,

“Thank you for telling me this, Goddess. I’m glad we’ve talked.”

Lorraine started stroking her hair again,

“Likewise, my little bitch.”

Little Jean had stopped feeding a couple minutes before, so Lorraine left the room and swung the door shut.

Things were different after that talk. Like an understanding had been reached between the two women. Most days were solitary of course. Now with the baby Lorraine just didn’t have the time to talk to or punish her captive, but when she did stop by, they would talk more casually than ever before.

Some days could have been almost like a girl’s day out if it weren’t for the odd setting and one of the women’s limited wardrobes. Lorraine would tell Jean all about her day or what was happening in the world, and Jean would ask how such-and-such was doing now or what the latest film or song was about or what the latest fashion trends were. It was great fun gossiping! Still, Jean was most excited when Lorraine brought the baby into the room. Not just because she loved seeing the little one slowly grow but also because those days were always preceded by a cleaning day! For the first time in years, Jean was actually regularly clean. She didn’t know why Lorraine did it, as it would obviously be easier for her captor to never bring the baby back. Lorraine seemed to enjoy Jean’s enthusiasm though, and they’d talk about motherhood and the pregnancy and what schools Lorraine hoped the baby would get into.

Little Jean was always fascinated by this strange woman with chains. Sometimes Lorraine would hold her close enough that she could reach up and touch Jean’s collar or head. Jean appreciated even this small gesture, this loving human contact from a child totally ignorant about the situation.

Lorraine never told Jean that the baby was named after her. She always referred to her as Baby in her pet’s presence. She felt it was important that there continued to be a disconnect between Jean Havers, the best friend who died seven years ago, and Bitch, her prisoner in permanent solitary confinement.

As the months rolled over one after the other, Lorraine became increasingly anxious about bringing the baby into the room. Obviously it had been fine because the baby wasn’t really aware of what was going on, but now that she was starting to crawl around she had to consider the fact that Little Jean might start developing memories soon. She couldn’t have her daughter thinking about the woman under the basement, she’d have nightmare about it and start talking about it! Simon might even “investigate” the basement to show that there was nothing there, only to find the trap door! She also had to start considering how she would continue to feed Jean. Kids were so curious it could become a problem if Little Jean started trying to follow her into the basement. Perhaps a nanny would be needed? She’d always wanted to raise her daughter herself, but that was probably the best way forward to give her some privacy when Little Jean started asking awkward questions.

She sighed. Simon’s being a busy man had made life so simple. A child was a whole other story!

Sometimes she wondered if she would ever tell Little Jean about her prisoner? Not as a child obviously, but maybe years from now, as a teenager or grown adult? She supposed it might be necessary at some point because what if something happened to her? What if she became ill and wasn’t able to feed Jean anymore? Lorraine had always thought to herself: she was Jean’s Goddess, not her murderer. She hated the thought of Jean starving to death down there.

Would Little Jean understand? She hoped so, it was important that she did.

Jean was distraught when Lorraine stopped bringing the baby down into the room, although it was obviously the right decision. She was growing so quickly and soon she would start talking and remembering things properly. Jean laughed to herself about how embarrassing it would be if the child started talking about the woman with no clothes on. Lorraine explained that it was because there was no point in the child wasting her time thinking about a non-human like Jean, which made some sense. She was offensive to human eyes.

Sometimes Jean would think about the baby, slowly becoming a young girl, and wondered what she would think of her mother for locking another woman in a room like this? She hoped that if she ever did tell the child about her, that she’d introduce them so Jean could explain things. It would seem sick to anyone on the outside world, but Jean hoped she could persuade the child of her mother’s goodness and righteousness as a Goddess. Yes, it was wrong to kidnap people and put them in cages, but what she needed to understand was that she was not a person like other people. She deserved to be in this room, she deserved to be chained, and she certainly didn’t deserve things like clothes and cleaning products. That was for real human beings.

It had been over a year since Jean had last been cleaned, with things returning to some level of normality for the room. She felt filthy again, and as Lorraine grew increasingly frustrated with the trials of motherhood, she once again took her anger out on her captive’s vulnerable body. The tiniest infractions would result in a smack or whack of the cane again. The chatty girlfriend conversations ceased, and the lectures on her worthlessness resumed. Lorraine had felt increasingly uncomfortable about the idea of treating Jean like a human she could relate to, so she needed to remind her of her place in the world. There were Goddesses like Lorraine, regular humans like Simon, animals around the world and Bitch, the lowest of the dirt. She enjoyed giving these sermons, especially when she’d spent all day with a noisy toddler. She could say whatever she wanted to her captive and she would sit silently at attention, drinking it all in. The perfect student!

It could not be said that Lorraine was not a kind Goddess. One day she came in with a bowl of (cold) chilli con carne and a surprise!

The prisoner was intrigued at this announcement, but knelt patiently waiting. She had learned recently to hold her tongue again,

“It’s your birthday, little bitch! You’re thirty-three years old! And you know what that means!”

Ten years. She’d been in this prison for ten years now. Jean felt so strange. As time went on it had all felt like an unpleasant dream, except it was real and never-ending.

“Permission to ask a question dear Goddess?”

“Permission granted.”

“May I ask what the surprise is, sweet Goddess!”

“Oh silly Bitch,” Lorraine chirped mockingly, “that would spoil the surprise now wouldn’t it!? Now close your eyes!”

Jean did as she was told, shutting them tight. She hoped it wasn’t a nasty surprise. She felt Lorraine gesticulating about behind her but besides that it wasn’t obvious what was happening. Still she kept her eyes shut. Goddess had ordered her to close them and she would keep them closed until told otherwise,

“Now open them!”

Jean didn’t see anything obvious,

“I don’t understand, sweet Goddess?”

“Oh you dumb bitch,” Lorraine chided, “you’re free!”

Jean was dumbfounded. She pulled at her collar chain and it was indeed, no longer attached to the wall. She was still in shackles, but she could theoretically walk through the door right now and just…leave. Lorraine couldn’t be serious could she?

“I…I don’t understand, sweet Goddess.”

“I’ve decided I’ve got enough on my plate with the toddler and the nanny and Simon. I don’t have time for you anymore, so you’re free. You can go.”

“But…what…I…” Jean could barely speak, “what if I run into the child, or Simon?”

“They’re out at the moment. You won’t see them if you leave now.”

“But…what about my shackles…I have no clothes like you do…”

“I’m sure someone will help you with all that.”

“But…I’m filthy. People will be horrified by me.”

“Yes, well. You’ll just have to figure that all out won’t you?”

Lorraine held the metal door open. Jean could see the ladder down at the end of the corridor. Was this real? Could she just leave?

She was terrified, but she tentatively took one step forward. There it was…what she had wanted for years and years. To be free again. To have her life back. To start again like none of this had ever happened. She could go anywhere, do anything she wanted. She could have a warm shower, see her family again, see Simon! Ten years was a long time, but she was still only thirty-three…maybe…maybe she still had a chance to start life anew?

Freedom. Total, enigmatic freedom.

She threw herself down at Lorraine’s feet,

“Oh dear sweet beautiful Goddess!” she wailed, tears streaming down her face, “please don’t send me out there! I am worthless and pathetic without you! Without these chains I am nothing! Oh please, dear Goddess! Please don’t send me away!”

Lorraine persisted,

“Maybe I don’t want to keep looking after a pathetic wretch like you anymore?”

“Dear Goddess! Please! I would rather die in here than go out there!”

“You really mean that?”

“Of course dear Goddess! I am nothing out there, but here I have my chains, I have my food bowl and I have you!”

“Well when you put it like that…”

“Please dear Goddess! Thank you so much for this most wonderful, majestic, bountiful offer, but I cannot leave you! I am lower than dirt and the whole world will see it! Only you are kind enough to take care of me!”

“Yes it’s true. Everyone would see what kind of vermin you are.”

“Lower than vermin! I would be a stain on the world outside! It is right that you brought me here!”

“Yes it is. It is good that you are here.”

“Oh thank you Goddess, thank you!” Jean blubbered and wept. Whatever hopes towards freedom she had were quickly extinguished by her absolute terror of being outside again. The world had no use for a naked chained freak like her!

“I will reattach your collar then.”

“Thank you sweet Goddess! Thank you so much!”

“You realise that I will not offer this again?”

“Yes! I understand sweet Goddess! I understand!”

“After this there’s no way back.”

“I wish to be here with you. Forever!”

Forever, Lorraine mused,

“Very well.”

Lorraine smiled as she reattached Jean’s collar chain to the wall. Obviously this had been what she had been hoping for. She loved having her own human pet and she never wanted to see her go. Imagine her being without a prisoner? The idea seemed unfathomable now! Her whole life was centred around the little bitch in the basement. It kept her anchored, secure.

Still, she had figured it was important to do this, and the tenth anniversary made sense. She had hoped that the years of conditioning and entrapment would pay off and result in Jean becoming such a hopeless, terrified nobody, but she couldn’t know for sure until she did something as drastic as this. She’d been scared of course. What if Jean actually had taken up her offer?! She could have run right out the door, phoned the police and soon it would have been Lorraine in a cage the rest of her life. No. She knew her little Bitch. She knew she wouldn’t be able to leave, but she had to make sure that she wanted to stay for the rest of her life.

It wouldn’t be right to imprison someone who did not want to be imprisoned. Lorraine had always known that this was what Jean had “secretly” always wanted; she just needed some nudging in the right direction, like having ten years inside a dungeon. So things had worked out! Jean got what she wanted, in the same way Lorraine had! She was so happy to see her naked pet grovelling at her feet like this, so happy to see her content in her captivity. She really had bestowed a wonderful gift upon her friend.

After all, what were friends for? Now they could be best friends forever and always.

Best friends forever.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Writings » My Best Friend My Kidnapper by Cartoon-Male-Gaze (DA)