CaptiveGirl Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » Hello There

Hello There

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Hello everyone,

Miisa, I found your story on Wordpress last summer. Upon finding it, I spent the next 8 hours that day glued to my phone reading through your life story. I found this forum a few months later, and have checked in periodically as a guest.

Your story is amazing. Your dedication to this lifestyle is admirable and honestly makes me a little jealous. The things you describe are things I only thought could exist in my deepest fantasies, yet here you are living them out. That's super cool.

A little bit about me: I'm from Indiana, in the US. I'm 20 and halfway through college. There's something about bondage that's just fascinating. I've always wanted to test the limits of this, especially long-term bondage, but have never been able to. That's why your story was so amazing.

I hope I can make some friends here. I hope I can find more people like you and hear their experiences.

I'm glad you found me and my writing.
People deal with things in my life in many ways. I hope that some people can realize that bondage and restrictions are not only a sexual matter, there is much more to it.
It's a state of mind that gives you peace to deal with things :)

Indiana sounds good, I know something about it too :) Do you live in the countryside or in the city?

I hope you find friends here. I know you made at least one friend, me :)
...I like friends who write matter-of-factly.

I'm surprised you know anything about Indiana, there's not too much here lol. I'm in a suburban town with ~30k people. There's a small university here, but nothing too exciting.

I live in a subdivision so we're kinda secluded, but we still have nextdoor neighbors. My room is big enough that I can experiment with tying myself up sometimes. Unfortunately, all of the rooms in my house have big windows with no curtains.

I would like to live in the countryside someday. My time in college has shown me that I do not want to live in the city. I prefer a more quiet life. Plus I could tie myself up more often.

You are here » CaptiveGirl Forum » Tell us who you are. Introduce yourself » Hello There